SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Funny time with Nigerian prince

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Monkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello! I'm new here, I hope you like my work. Smile Scammer's post will be like this and mine like that. So I start...
Monkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Friend

This letter is written to you in order to change your life from today. I am Mr. Prince Ajibola the
Director, International Remittance Department of this Bank, my Boss, Mr. Jacobs M. A jekigbe, the
Managing director/CEO of this bank is now on compulsory leave and all power have been vested on me to
make all international payments.

Also, due to reported cases of corrupt practices in other Nigeria Banks including the Central Bank of
Nigeria, the Federal Government has revoked/cancelled all power vested on those banks and has
appointed our bank (First Bank of Nigeria) to make all foreign payments.

Be informed that the Federal Government have approved the release of part-payment of$7.5 M(Seven
Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) out of your total funds, which has been in this bank for many
years unclaimed because my boss Mr. Jacobs Ajekigbe, collaboration with the Governor of
Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN ) have refused to tell you the truth on how to claim your fund this is
because he has been using the interest accumulated from your fund every year to enrich himself without
your knowledge.

I want to help you pull out this fund to your bank account using the easiest and the quickest method,
which have not been made known to you before. By this method, you will open a domiciliary account with
this bank (First Bank of Nigeria), your fund would be lodged into this domiciliary
account and your fund will be paid in directly to any bank of your choice.After the transfer, you will
confirm the fund in your bank account within 5 hours the same day. No Cost of Transfer (COT) and no
stoppage from any Government departments as the transfer will be done within the bank alone
and it is very safe.

The method which was introduced to you before is the Telegraphic Transfer (TT) for which confirmation
was 48 hrs, because of the time factor,petitions could come from various organizations stopping your
payment and asking you to pay huge fee which would be difficult for you to pay so that they can
benefit from the huge interest your fund generates while still in the Bank.

This method is not safe for you because it is not done within the bank alone as information of the
payment would be sent to the Central Control Unit (CCU) of the Federal Ministry of Finance and office
of the Accountant General of the Federation.

As a good Christian, I have nothing to gain by keeping your fund, I want to assist you receive your
fund before my boss resumes office. You have to follow up and work with me now, so keep this very
confidential because of fraudsters and impostors who go about presenting various bank accounts in
order to divert another beneficiary's fund.

your present/valid account co-ordinates and amount to be claimed so that I do not transfer your fund
to the wrong Bank Account.

Yours truly,
Mr. Prince Ajibola Email: Redacted-Capone

Mister prince Ajibola !

This offer sounds quite intesting. I want that money. How do I proceed?

Greetings,

(my imaginary name)

Dear Friend

How are you today.we received your email,Yes you have $7.5 m us d with this bank,God is my witness,you will receive your fund through this bank ,we are going to open a DOMICILIARY account for you with our bank here to enable us transfer the sum of $7.5 m us d to your account.

But before we can open the DOMICILIARY account for you,you have to send us your phone number, your full name,your ID Card and your home address before we will release your fund to your Account.

We wait for your info.your fund is real feel free i am a Christian you will receive your fund through this bank. So you can call me so i can explain to you more better.Thank you.

Telephone Number:+[color=green]Redacted-Capone

Kindly send the needed information to me so we can make progress in opening the DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT in your name immediately.

Yours truly,
MR. PRINCE AJIBOLA A. AFONJA[/color]

Hello!

It's great! Sorry I won't be able to give you my phone, because I am nearly deaf and I don't use it. Besides, I am very bad at oral understanding of english, since it is not my mother language. Here are other data:

Full name: … some fake information here…
Adress:
ID card:

Thank you and I'm looking forward to hear from you.

I write to inform you that we received your email together with your
information which is good,and we have opened the Domiciliary Account
for you, the Account Number is 101-004-682-7502, ABA: 054 108 561,
swift Code.FBNILAXXXMIKLAVEC Note that the US$7.5Million will be paid
into this newly opened account for further credit to your bank account
in your country.

Feel free this is the time for you to receive your fund,and you will
receive it tomorrow.

Be informed that you are not required to pay any cost of transfer or
telex charge, Also no documents will be requested from you before you
receive this funds. All that is required from you is to activate this
account with a minimum balance of $253 as it is the Government
directives that no single cent should be deducted from the
beneficiary's fund.So you are to forward the $253 for the activation
of the account by Western Union or Money Gram to our Accountant

RECEIVER NAME.......EMMANUEL JOHN
Address:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Lagos Nigeria,
Text Question:,,,,,,,,,,,,, In God?
Text Answer:,,,,,,,,,,,,, We Trust.
Amount ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$253

Once we receive the $253 from you, the US$7.5M will be transfer
to your account in just 5 hours and you will confirm the funds 2 hours
after the transfer is made, make sure you call me as soon as you make
the payment for advice.

CALL ME My direct telephone number which is this:+[color=green]redacted-Capone

Dear Prince Ajibola,[/color]

Since you work in a bank and have authorisation to manage all things regarding my account there, we could sort out something more conveniant. You can reduce the fee from the 7,5 millions us dollars fund. Not only that, you can have the 6 miliions of it! I personally would be happy with 1 million only. Smile What if you have 6 millions of it, I'm not a geady person! I want to have enough to live easily and pay my taxes. It's really rediculous to pay 250 us dollars to the bank, when you have millions in there at the same time! Please consider this option, 6 millions will be yours only!

Thank you and yours trully,

Listen Mr Riki, I can not be able to come up with the full fee for the activation of your account ,but if you can tell me what you can come up with i can try and go to my inlaw and borrow the balance because i only live on my salary and i have an extended family as an African to take care of,So if you can come up with at least $100 i can help you with the rest and when you get you fund you can send back the money i borrow from my in law.OK?if that is okay by you let know now OK?

I wait to receive from you now OK?

Hello, my friend,

I think you missunderstood me. I didn't mean that you should pay from your personal found or borrow from your family! Not at all! I meant that you reduce the fee from the account where you have the fund of 7,5 millions and and then activate my account. Then you re-direct 6 millions to your account.

Besides, there is other thing that I don't understand. I have never used Western union before, so I read what is it for and there it says that they provide quicker way to get the money all over the world, but for the individuals who don't have accounts on the bank or their credit dards have been stolen and they find themselves in trouble in a foreign country. But you, my friend, you work in a bank! How come you didn't give me your bank account?

Sorry to bother you with all these questions while my millions are waiting, but you have to understand, that 100 dollars mean a lot to me, I am a regular worker in the nuclear powerplant and I don't make much money. Besides, our pay day is on monday, so I cannot do anything since then, because my account is almost empty right now.

Please answer my questions above and we will sort something out. Have a nice day,

I cannot be able to deduct any money from your fund no way except you will come down here in Nigeria and sign all the papers that back up your funds, But if you cannot be able to come you will pay $50 and pay the remaining balance after you receive your fund.

So you are advised to go ahead and send $50 now by money gram to enable you receive your fund without any problem.

Hello,

You forgot to explain why I should pay by Western Union or Money Gram and not directly to your or your accountant bank account.

But as I said, I will go monday, because monday is my pay day, my salary. I'll go to Western Union, because the service is very close to my home.

We will hear (read) and you will give me the adress then.

Bye till then,

OK. this is the name that you will use in sending the balance on Monday as you said to avoid any mistake from your side.That is why western union or money gram is require for easy pick up OK?

Receivers Name: Emmanuel John
Location/Destination: Lagos Nigeria
Text Question :In God?
Text Answer :We trust
MTCN Number fill in here....................................

As soon as you send it on Monday you make sure you attach and send to me the receipt giving to you by the western union outlet where you make the payment.

I wait to hear from you.

Mister Prince,

I don't care if you are christian and believe in god, I respect everyone's belief, it really isn't my business. If you are a true believer and it works for you, then it's ok with me. But, come on, there is NO WAY I would write "In god I trust"! I am a member of Satanic church. We don't do anything sick or illegal. We just don't believe in god and we care for our bussiness. Please come up with some other password.

I read you soon. Good night.

Sorry my dear brother is a mistake i heard you and understand you better now.so this the information again

Location/Destination: Lagos Nigeria
Text Question :Color?
Text Answer : Blue
Amount Expected: $50.00
MTCN Number fill in here....................................

If this is OK by you send me an email now so i can know if there is any mistake from my side.Once again sorry for the password.OK?

I wait to hear from you.

OK, my friend, no worry. It's all right.

Let's talk about Western Union. When I go to the office, which documents I will need? Do I need to withdraw the cash before, or they can reduce my bank account?

Take, care!

You don't need any document.all you have to do is to withdraw the money from your bank account and go to the nearest western union outlet and use the information i gave you to send it.OK? This is the information again:

Destination: Lagos Nigeria
Text Question :Color?
Text Answer : Blue
Amount Expected: $50.00

I wait to hear from you.

Good day Mr Riki, i am very worried not to hear from you.what is happening? Do you want the bank to cancel your fund? Why i have not receive the $50 from you since morning as you promise on Monday?.

I am waiting for your email now because your failure to respond today the Bank will cancel your fund.

I wait to hear from you if you are alright. back to me now with the balance of $50 so you can receive the fund by tomorrow.

Urgent reply needed before the day will be over.OK?

Oh, man, I'm sorry, I had a problem. I was working late, till 5 p.m. and then I went to WU office. there in the office works my ex-school friend, so we chated a bit and so I filled the form. She saw that I'm sending money to Nigeria and she started to laugh at me. I asked her why she laughs and she said that I should talk to the policeman (who was accidentally just a few steps from me). I did'nt understand, I panikked, because I already had problems with a police once. I was a bad guy, I was smuggling drugs from Magyar and narkotraffiking, but those days are over, I guarantee you my friend, I am a honest man now. I work and I pay my bills, bul police got my eye on me. Of course I didn't tell anyone anythink, don't worry my friend, but I didn't want to pay, because the women could have told the policeman and the guy would think I am buying drugs.

I don't know, what if they found about the money??? Who knows about that beside you and your accountant? Did you informed the police in our country abouth that? I mean, tell me again, where did that money come from. Because I don't wanna more trouble with the police if there is anything illegal. I'm scared, man. I just got home, still shaking.

Listen to me Mr Riki you have to ignore everybody in the office where you are sending the money for security reason's and also i want you to know that nobody knows about this fund except you and I and nobody else.So nobody not even a policeman from your country can stop you from receiving your fund.

This fund is legal and it's from the International Monetary Fund ( IMF ) to compensate all those that took part in some transaction's years back that did not receive their fund, so your name and email contact is link to the fund. i am assuring you that as soon as you send this money you will receive this fund and start to make withdraws without any problem so be rest assured as everything is legit.

I will advise you my dear friend to go and send it now and ignore any person that come's your way even a Police officer they will not harass you.Just fill the form give it to them, and the receipt that they will give you from the Money Gram office attach it and send it to me now.OK.

I wait for your urgent response now before the bank close's for today.

OK, man. I will go tomorrow to the other WU office, witch is some 10 km from my home. I hope nobody knows me there. You see, we live in a small village and everywhere you go there is someone you know. But maybe in the town no. They will not harass and laugh at me there. I hope the police will leave me alone. I don't go to money gram because is very far.

Listen to me Riki, you have to send it very early tomorrow morning as you have promised so that the bank will not cancel the fund and you can receive the alert immediately.

I will advise you to stop any further communication with any other person's for security reason's and make sure you attach the receipt giving to you from the WU office to me to avoid any mistake from your side.

And i will want you to give me your private telephone number so we talk on phone.

I wait to hear from you now OK?

I cannot go early because I start to work at 8 and then I work till 16. WU is open till 17, but I have to go to another town as I said.

I was also thinking, maybe it would not be a good idea to transfer money to my account here in Slovenia, because maybe they surveil my account and they will think is for drugs. I would like to have an account in a foreign country, like Fist Bank of Nigeria, said to be very good bank. Then I would order a credit card and noone in Slovenia would know about it. If noone knows, then I will not be obligated to report gain and pay high taxes. What do you think, my friend?

OK, so tomorrow until 17 I will have transfer done. See you.

You better do that on time before the bank cancel your fund.As soon as you send it today let me know so i can be able to finalize with the bank for your request on how to get an ATM MASTER CARD.OK?

Get back to me with the payment receipt giving to you by the WU office where you send the $50 to avoid mistake from your side.OK?

I wait for your urgent response.

Hello, my friend!

Today I went early to the WU office, because I told to my boss that i have urgent family bussiness and he said is OK to come to work at 9. In WU I wanted to send money, but they told me that I cannot send money to Nigeria without account due to the high frequency of advance free fraud in the country. I finish work ar 16, if you can provide me bank account till 16, I will go to WU, it's open till 17.

Is like you are telling lies.There is no way the bank can present an account just because of $50.The only way is by WU OR MONEY GRAM.

So i want you to go to the nearest money gram office and send it.Tell them that you are sending the $50 for your uncle domestic use that account is not required that they should use the name i gave you in sending it now.

Your failure to do so today the bank will cancel your fund.Be truthful and stop all these stories.Go and send it now tell them you are sending it to your uncle that they should use the name that your uncle said account is not necessary.OK?Do that now and get back to me in the next 30 minutes because am still in the office.

Hello!

They really told me about bank account, but no metter, because I made the payment. So go collect the money and activate my account. Smile

What is wrong with you Mr Riki,Do you want to loose this fund? How can i receive the $50 without the receipt? Send the receipt now because delay is dangerous.OK?

Oh, I'm sorry, I don't have a scanner at home, so I had to go to my friend's house. And of course we chatted and had a beer or two.. I didn't realize you needed a recept, I thought you just go to WU office with your personal document and claim money... But well, here you go... Now I go to sleep.

Good night, my friend!

(I attached a bad scan from Scambaiting toolbox)

The receipt you scan is not clear the scanner you use in sending it is bad i can not see the reference number.So you have to type the reference number to me and right out the information's in the receipt since you don't have a scanner at home.I wait to receive the information's now by email.write out the information's in the receipt and send back to me now before the bank resumes this morning. OK?

Do it fast, today is the last day.write out the information's in the receipt and send to me with the MTCN number this morning so their will be no mistake from your side.

I see now, it's a really bad scan. The writing also is not very clear, I'm heaving trouble reading it. Ref. number say is 528369417.

Are you sure that the reference number is correct? You have to resend it to me to avoid mistake from you side.Very urgent now.OK?

Oh, sorry man, I checked, it is very badly written. The last two number can be ambigous. it is 528369472 (or 12 in the end).check those.

I don't really understand what you are saying the number you gave me is not correct and is not complete.

You have to be patient and check the number very well it's suppose to be 10 digit number not 9 digit. do that and get back to me immediately because is like you are wasting much time in this regard.

I wait for your urgent response.

O, shit, you're right. It's 5283639417 . there is another 3 i didn't see. I'm a bit dyslectic. The last two digits may be also 72 or 12, try these combinations, because it's really bad written and I have slight dyslexia.

OK, I'll go to the office again so they write me digits.

I checked, man, those digits are correct. They wrote me one by one with - between. It's 5283639412. No way the digits are wrong.

You better go to the WU office now and tell them to help you write it in bold letter or attach the receipt and send it to me for you now.Because you have eye problem.OK?

I wait to receive the correct REFERENCE NUMBER now to avoid problem.Or else.....

Look man, I checked, it must be correct. I have eye problem, yes, but no way I would do a misteke 5 times. Did you go yourself to WU or your accountant went? What if your man took the money and lied to you?

you are a joker you are giving me wrong information do you think am so stupid.If you can not send the correct receipt or reference number it means you did not send the money.I went to the bank to collect it and i was told that the number is incorrect match not found and you are telling me bullshit.

If you can not send the $50 please don't email me again or else.......

Hello, scammer 419!

Yes, you realised I am a joker. It was fun while it lasted, maybe I could contunue, but it was getting a little boring lately. I hope you realized that the crime doesn't pay and I wish for you to do some honerable work from now on. Because scamming is really pathetic and low. There are at least 5 messages like yours waiting for me in the spam box, so maybe I'll continue joking with another scammer.

I am sending you three pictures about your "bussiness", I hope they will make you think and you will become honest man. They surely made ME laugh.

You see, maybe. if there wasn't provisional fee in the Western union, I would even send you those 50...
... NAIRAS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now get back to hones work, OK?

Best regards from Riki Smile

Monkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This correspondence lasted for 2 weeks.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, you might like to take a read of the rules - we don't burn lads, it helps them improve their skills and puts victims at more risk.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome and thanks for posting your first bait.

B8er has it right! Although you had quite a few good tricks, especially for a first bait I was really disappointed when I got to the end and saw you explained it all to him. This may feel very satisfying when a bait comes to an end but the ultimate problem is that it makes very clear that you were a time-waster from the beginning, and doing this may help him identify other time-wasters. Better to just quit when a bait is done and possibly leave him wondering if there was a real victim on the other end that he somehow failed.

Anyway, back to the bait up to that point. You've got some good tricks there - I too use the "not good at English" excuse with scammers a lot of the time, and I liked the "drug problem" issues you started to reveal about your character. It felt like maybe you let him rush you to the "pay western union" stage too quickly, and as a result he may not have been truly convinced your character was real. Therefore once you started making excuses, he became impatient very quickly and you reached an impasse. Typically if a scammer is more convinced that the victim is "real", the more they'll let you get away with.

Anyway, have a read around here, perhaps sign up for a mentor as well if you'd like one-on-one assistance to improve further. There are some good tactics you could take advantage of - for example, convincing scammers to let you pay by international bank transfer (in which case we can report their details to the authorities, somethng that's not useful for Western Union or Moneygram). Or different ways to make Western Union even more difficult for the scammers.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Monkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you very much for you opinion. I also reported this scammer to scamwarners and to some other sites. I really could't help myself not writing an epilogue, sorry for that. I don't even know if I am going to do another scambaiting soon. I mean, when I saw you guys doing that and reading your funny correspondences I was very amused and really wanted to do it myself. But now, when I've completed... maybe. Smile
shili12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing
I doubt if you can ever make a honest man out of him.
A scammer never goes that way.

Dear Big Joker Gregory Fool,
I know that you are afried to reply my E-mail back, simple because you really know that you are a BIG FOOLISH joker called your self a doctor of fool of nothing idiot.Just because of Mrs nona that's why i bring out my time to communicate with fool like you.Big Joker.

I have told the bank to stop all the bank process with your account, I am no longer comfortable with you therefore stay away and do not bother to reply back,

Closed lad accounts x20
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Other than burning your lad at the end, you did just fine. You wasted his time and messed with him. That's what we do here. All the other stuff, ie safaris trophies, videos are are add-ons.

Your lad is what we call a "small boi" which is self-explanatory. He's willing to settle for $50 USD. He's not going to do much if that's all he wants. If you enjoyed baiting, pick up a scammer from Surplus or ScamWarners. and give it another try.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Monkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello!

I am doing 2 or 3 baits right now, I reply the ones I get in the spam folder. Unfortunately those conversations are very boring, because the lads don't read or answer my questions, they just copy-paste those "You have to send 100 dolars, then we can complete the transaction". Sad
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ In such cases, I simply copy and paste my questions from my previous email into a new email and send it back to the Scammer. I keep doing that until or unless he answers them.
Monkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, me too.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic