SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lad Math

View next topic
View previous topic

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...Please provide the tax and insurance papers to us and the delivery shall proceed, but it is our assumption that you do not have any of those mentioned documents. We are given Eight (8 ) days to get this through. If you do not have those documents, you will be required to pay the sum of $500,000 USD to obtain them, they initially wanted 5% (of 2,5 miilion) of the total worth of the box. But we negotiated hard to this $500,000 USD. ...

He thinks he will do me a favor Smile

Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How very kind of them! Laughing

Closed lad accounts (Orphanage Lad x1)
Closed lad accounts (Recovery Lad x2)
Easter Egg 2013
---
"I am very plain and very honest." - Kelly

"Honestly I Love you and I do think of you as you think of me. Far from it that I am only interested in your money, No it is a lie." - Kelly

"I believe srtongly in the adage that says ''A word is enough for the wise''. Hence,if you believe in what I told you in my previous email to you then you should follow my insturctions and do what I told you, if not; then follow your heart." - Dr W. Kabore
---
Surplus emails are my life, basically.
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLAR FEE?! Shocked

You lucky dog! I would kill to have a fee this huge. You could keep their greedy little butts on the hook forever for that kind of pay-off.

Does the lad have any clue as to how much he is asking for?

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It's the Jude/Gavin lad which I'm still baiting Very Happy. I've introduced the crooked banker and we are working together on a tax fee of 500k. He just coughed up 5 piggies.
If a lad asks for a too small fee I often raise it to a reasonable amount myself Wink

BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this explains why he hasn't been scrambling after my character's paltry $35,000 donation! Mr. Green

GREAT JOB!

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
vonpaso xlura
Different and Distinctive

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From an email that recently landed in my catcher:
Quote:
You will have to forward your bank account details to us where you want the $5.5Million Usd to be transferred into as soon as you secure the CLEARANCE FORM.

Quote:
To avoid the riot of the law on you and your entire family, we have been pleased to allow you secure the document from the High Court of Justice so that your name could be cleared off the fraudulent list and we also argued with the Benin Republic Government about your compensations and that was the reason why you were compensated with the sum of $5.5,000,000 Usd.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Different and Distinctive

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your winnings sum will be paid installment with sums of US$5000 dollars which will be sent to you in every Seven Hours (7hours) until the funds is completely paid to you, we program it in this way so we can be able to conclude the transfer before going for Xmas vacation, once again this is as a result that $5000 is the maximum limit our MONEY GRAM payment Department can send per transaction, we are legally allowed to pay you this sum until you receive your winnings fund worth of US$(2,500,000.00 )United States dollars.

That is 500 installments. At one every 7 hours, that's 3500 hours, or almost 150 days. This arrived in my catcher on the 16th. At that rate, it would finish on May 11.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic