SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Favorite Eater Recipes

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tururut's stuffed mushrooms.
My take on one of the tastiest pintxos/tapas from northern Spain.
Ingredients.
1) White mushrooms.
2) Garlic.
3) Hot pepper of choice. I used fresh cayenne pepper.
4) White wine or wheat ale.
5) Optional: cured ham of the sort you like best (acorn-fed jamón if you come accross it).

Start by taking away the feet of the mushrooms and mincing them into very small pieces. Ditto with the garlic and pepper.
Throw the mushroom heads in a skillet and let them soften on low heat. Add a bit of ale/wine. When cooked, take them away and reserve.
Do the same with the mushroom feet, garlic and hot pepper. Don't fry it, just let it sweat and soften. Add enough wine/ale to keep things wet. Add the ham if you decide to use it.
Stuff the mushrooms with this mixture. Serve. Pair with a similar wine or beer.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used the following as a quick marinade for fish and chicken.

I also have to admit to drinking it icy cold ... Wink

2 pkgs of Kool Aid (Kool Aid is the only brand I use for this) lemonade. No sugar.

Empty both packages into bowl or cup.

Add teaspoon of sea salt

Add 1 cup of water gradually while stirring with fork or whisk

This WILL pucker your lips and gurgle your stomach if drank on its own.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have posted this before. I have finally got my hands on a San Marzano source. I'm going to try it again and will report back.

I've done it with canned garden tomatoes in the past, the results were very good.

http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1015178-marcella-hazans-tomato-sauce

Edit: PS. Eat the onion, it's fantastic! I spread it on toast for breakfast. Yes, it will get that soft, but admittedly, I cook my sauce longer.

I think this was the link I made in my original post. http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2010/01/tomato-sauce-with-butter-and-onions/

Last edited by Pastor Frank on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TD's Fried Chicken

Ingredients:
Fillets of chicken
Flour
Corn meal
Crushed corn flakes
Buttermilk
Eggs
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda

Spices:
Paprika
Smoked paprika
Cayenne
Black pepper
Salt
Garlic powder

Oil

1) Cut up the chicken meat in sizes that fits your purpose. Bound the pieces lightly with a meat pounder if they are too thick.

2) Mix all the dry stuff good in a bowl using a whisk.

3) Soak the chicken in buttermilk

4) Powder the chicken pieces with the flour mix until it's covered good.

5) Soak the powdered chicken in beaten egg.

6) Powder the battered chicken pieces in not too finely crushed corn flakes.

7) Fry in hot oil until golden and crispy.

Serve with coleslaw or a green salad, or with lettuce, bacon strips and BBQ sauce in a good sandwich bun. One very nice sandwich variety is lettuce, bacon strips, pickle slices, canned pineapple and curry dressing.

Enjoy!

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: San Marzano tomatoes are good, but not US$3.50 for a 28 OZ (794 grams) good. (For comparison, a quart of home canned tomatoes costs me ~$0.45. That's a guess, and I enjoy doing all that goes into producing them along with all the "Mother Earth" stuff involved)

I ran out of canned garden tomatoes in February but they were just as good as the SM's. I know, it's a very biased, subjective opinion.

The SM's were a little sweeter and had a nice thick sauce. If you can find them on the cheap, they are wonderful, but I like the canned garden tomatoes better overall.

I also added a smashed garlic clove and some frozen basil left over from last year and increased the simmer time to two hours. (I didn't, but I could imagine adding some pork and veal to make a great Sunday gravy.)

tl;dr They were good but expensive and not the utopia of tomatoy goodness I envisioned. Marketing works.
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't go wrong with this leek and potato soup. If you like rosemary, then throw some in.

Ingredients:
2 - 2lb boxes of fat free (this will be remedied later) broth. (Chicken or Vegetable. I prefer 1 of each
. All veg yields a lighter more delicate soup.) You Brits can figure out your stock pots/water ratio.

1/4 lb more or less smoked bacon. (streaky for those who drive on the wrong side of the road.) Cut into 1/4 in pcs.

2 Bay Leaves (optional)

1 Pint heavy whipping cream.

1 Largish onion. Coarse chopped.

5 lbs gold potatoes 3/8 in dice.

3 good firm leeks. (Cut tops and roots, Remove 1 or 2 outside layers, split leeks lengthwise then rinse halves to remove sand or grit,

split again to quarters. Chop to 3/8 slices.)

In a 4 or 6 quart non-non-stick pot over med-high heat, brown bacon almost to desired doneness. I prefer just short of crisp.

Add Onion and stir until wilted.

Add Leeks and stir often until reduced by about 1/2.

Add about a 1/2 cup of stock and scrape to get all brown bits off the bottom of the pot.

Add remaining stock, potatoes, bay leaves and note level in pan. Add 3 or 4 cups of water.

Bring to boil and reduce to simmer. When the water you added is cooked away the leeks should have all but disappeared.

Stir in cream. Add salt and pepper to taste. You can puree with a stick blender if you want.

For added richness stir in a parmesan cheese rind or a bit of gouda.

EAT

United States <--My first one but at least its 'Mercan
NigeriaNetherlandsPanamaUnited StatesCanada
you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
Thank you, you f**king lie bitch and your collaborating f**king scamming idiot.
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
#2 member of the Nigerian Pigs Club

Last edited by Snothead on Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Sounds good. I'll try it and let you know.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone tried this:

INGREDIENTS

12 large eggs
4 cups of whole milk
1 cup of water
⅔ cup of butter, melted
2 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
6 Tbsp. of sugar
1 tsp of vanilla
⅓ cup of dark chocolate powder
Whipped topping
Powdered sugar for the top
PREPARATION

Have all ingredients at room temperature. Whisk together eggs, milk, and water. Add butter, vanilla, and sugar. Sift in flour. Whisk until no clumps remain. Strain the crepe batter into two bowls: one for the vanilla crepes, the other for chocolate crepes. Sift cocoa powder into one bowl and whisk together.

Preheat an eight-inch pan over medium heat. Pour ¼ cup of batter into the pan, swirl until you have an even crepe. Flip after one minute and continue to cook for an additional 30 seconds. Stack crepes and cool to room temp.

Layer crepes, spreading a thin layer of whipped topping between each layer. Dust with powdered sugar. Chill if not serving immediately. Enjoy!

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
username1939

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Home made bounty bars

Home made (cheaper) Bounty Bars with just 3 ingredients (with no baking)!
- 400g milk chocolate
- 3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup condensed milk
Mix the coconut and condensed milk together and shape into bars.
Place in the freezer for about 15-20 mins.
Melt chocolate and cool slightly.
Dip the coconut bars in the melted chocolate to cover them.
Place on a lightly greased tray in the fridge to set.
ENJOY!

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

username1939

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jaffa cake anyone?

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/giant-jaffa-orange-cake

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a while since this place was alive.

I'm currently fermenting cayenne peppers to make hot sauce.

Amounts don't really matter. See this book for reference, it's the bible of fermentation.

http://www.wildfermentation.com/

1 quart jar with an airlock
Bunch of ripe cayenne and bell peppers
Onion
Little salt
Little brown sugar
Carrot
Little cumin
Squirt of raw ACV as a starter

Rough chop into a mash. Squash everything down in the jar so it is submerged in it's own juices (add a little water if needed), cover jar with an airlock to ferment for a few months.

Now, touch your eyes. (kidding)

I'll update later.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
sounds good Wink

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: Smells like a Tuesday night fart and tastes hot and delicious.

I'm going to let it buck.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pan-mediterranean vegetable stew.

This thing goes by many names and variants: pisto in Spanish, xamfaina in Catalan, ratatouille in French, menemen in Turkish, Shakshuka in Arab and Hebrew... my version is Catalan in ingredients, but I take it to the other side of the Mediterranean using a lot more spices than what's typical here.

Ingredients: all of them eyeballed
Red pepper
Tomato and/or tomato paste/pulp. I went with the latter.
Aubergine
Courgette
Onion
Garlic to taste (a lot)
Cayenne flakes or any chile you happen to like, dry or fresh (quite a lot)
Sweet paprika to taste (enough to let itself be felt)
Cumin to taste (plenty but not too much)
Oil for cooking
Salt

Roughly chop everything, except for Onion, which should be either finely diced or cut into "moons". Here there are two schools of thought: either fry everything on its own part and finish to cook it in a tomato sauce or do it stew-style, which is what I did. Throw the onions in a skillet and let it soften. Add the garlic, finely minced and the chile, if using it fresh. Add the vegetables, starting by aubergines (if you think they look old, cut them, sprinkle with plenty of salt and put them on a colander with some weight on it so that they release their juices), which usually take longer to cook. Then the pepper. When everything is on its way of being cooked, add crushed tomatoes or tomato paste with the spices, and let it reduce until everything is cooked. If you think you'll need more cooking time add some water. It should have a saucy texture, with plenty of tomato to mix everything. Once cooked, use it on its own, as a side dish or here come my favourites.

1) Take some chicken parts (usually the breast, but legs are good as well), or a quartered rabbit, pan sear it and braise it on this stew. As good as it gets.

2) Heat up the stew, drop a couple of eggs in there and wait until they're cooked (yolk should be liquid!). Even better. Make sure you've got lots of bread nearby to finish it.

When I make another batch, I'll post some photos.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oi Sobagi - AKA Cucumber Kimchi

A Korean kimchi (fermented vegetable) recipe with a few twists, mainly due to lack of ingredients.

INGREDIENTS.

1) Two cucumbers.
2) Chilli flakes (about two tablespoonfuls). In lieu of Gochujang.
3) Soy sauce. In lieu of fish sauce. I think I used about two spoonfuls
4) Garlic: used one big clove and a small one.
5) Ginger: a 1.5cm piece.
6) One large carrot.
7) One small onion.
Cool Salt.
9) Sugar. About a tablespoonful.

First, wash the cucumbers, halve them and cut a cross on each one. Then generously rub with salt in the insides and leave in a sieve for about twenty minutes.

Then, mince the ginger and garlic really small and mix with the chilli flakes and the sugar.

Finely dice the onion and cut the carrot into small matchsticks. Add to the spices and add soy sauce to cover.

Rinse well the cucumbers, pat dry and stuff them with the spice and vegetables mix. Put in a jar or tupperware and pour over the rest of the mixture.

Leave at room temperature for about 24 hours (I used twelve and then to the fridge, but then it wasn't ready to eat until 48 hours later). Then put it into the fridge. It should smell slightly sour as the lactobacilli start doing their job. Texture is crunchy. Tastes spicy and nutty. On retrospective, ginger is a bit too prominent and it definitely needs the kick of fish sauce. Perhaps a minced anchovy could be an interesting addition.
Anyways, it's still kimchi and still tastes great!

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any suggestion for a collard greens recipe? I usually just simmer in broth with some ham, I'm looking for a twist.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I prefer to use jowl bacon with a touch of cayenne pepper and smoked paprika.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agree on the spices but I use cottage bacon, added in for the last few minutes.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A two-fer...

Peel the shells off a pile of shrimp (don’t forget to de-vein them…it’s not a vein…it’s their digestive system…nasty) and toss ’em in a non-stick pan with a tab of butter and a little olive oil. Add about 1/4″ of water and saute the whole thing until the shells are pink and the water is nearly gone. Carefully remove all of the shrimp parts and add a little flour to create a roux as the base for a white wine garlic cream sauce (adjust the flour/butter amounts to get the consistency you’re looking for) and use the sauce with the cooked shrimp over pasta or spaghetti squash. The shells add a whole bunch of flavor to the roux and really make for a tasty sauce.

Cut some potatoes into 1/2″ discs (with or without the skin depending on what you’re going to use them for), roll ’em around in a little olive oil with salt and pepper and toss ’em right on the grill over medium-high heat. Turn them often until the flat sides of the disc are nice and brown with grill marks and the like and a fork slides in with just a little resistance (that means they’re done). The grilled outer layer becomes this interesting combination of savory and sweet and the flavor is really different. Serve hot with butter and garlic chives (or whatever your herb of choice is) or cool them and cube them as the base for a tater salad with a totally different taste.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a common dish in my country of oirigin. Of course, there are variants to making stews. NOTE: I am not a chef, so please bear with this rather badly written recipe.

STEWED CHICKEN

- 1 lb chicken, cut up either in its parts or smaller pieces (whatever floats your boat)
- White vinegar OR lime/lemon juice
- Brown sugar OR molasses
- Onion
- Garlic
- Chive
- 1 pimento (optional)
- all purpose seasoning
- salt
- black pepper
- seasoning cubes (optional)
- ketchup (optional) ( The local ketchup is loaded with sugar, so it is quite sweet. Not sure if anywhere else in the world is as weird with their ketchup as we are!)
- any seasonings you like to use with chicken
- cooking oil
- cast iron pot (if you have one, or any similar dish), with a tight fitted lid
- water
- chopped vegetables (carrot, string beans, etc.) (optional)

1. Clean chicken (ie strip fat off) and place in a glass bowl or ziplock bag. Add a few drops of vinegar or lime/lemon juice (to cut the fresh smell).

2. Add chopped onion, garlic, chive, black pepper, salt and all purpose seasoning. (I can't give amounts in this step - if you are seasoned in the seasoning department, season it as you normally would - in my tradition, meats are well seasoned, quite unlike what I have experienced with American cooking).

3. Mix chicken well, working seasoning into the chicken. I like to poke holes in each piece. Not sure if this actually makes the seasoning get in there, but I assume it does.

4. Allow to marinate for at least 45 minutes, or a couple hours if you can.

5. Allow pot to get nice and hot (not too hot though) and add cooking oil (just enough to evenly cover the bottom).

IF USING MOLASSES, SKIP STEPS 6 - 8

6. Sprinkle brown sugar evenly on the bottom of the pot. Usually two teaspoons should do it.

7. At this point, you should keep a very close eye on that pot. Burnt sugar is a beast! Once the sugar starts to bubble, gently place chicken into pot - preferably so that each piece can tough the bottom.

8. Leave for about a minute, then turn them over. The idea is to get both sides seared and nice and brown from the sugar. You can stir as needed.

IF USING MOLASSES: Throw the chicken into the pot and sear each piece on both sides. Add about a teaspoon (or less if you can manage it) of molasses. Mix well, until the chicken is a nice brown colour.

9. Once seared and browned, add enough water to cover the chicken. Lower to medium heat and cover. For a kick, add a whole pimento to the pot.

10. Allow to cook for about 20 - 25 minutes. Check occasionally in case the water is boiling down. I know the chicken is cooked when the skin separates from the bone.

11. Taste the liquid in the pot. Add ketchup and seasoning cube if needed, or add more seasoning until you achieve your desired taste. NOTE: The local ketchup is loaded with sugar, so it is quite sweet.)

12. If you like, you can add the chopped vegetables after about 15 - 20 minutes.

Serve with rice or any starch of your choice (wouldn't recommend pasta though).

Some people like to cook it with potato cubes, which should be added at the same time as the water, or can be browned along with the chicken before adding the water.

Closed lad accounts (Orphanage Lad x1)
Closed lad accounts (Recovery Lad x2)
Easter Egg 2013
---
"I am very plain and very honest." - Kelly

"Honestly I Love you and I do think of you as you think of me. Far from it that I am only interested in your money, No it is a lie." - Kelly

"I believe srtongly in the adage that says ''A word is enough for the wise''. Hence,if you believe in what I told you in my previous email to you then you should follow my insturctions and do what I told you, if not; then follow your heart." - Dr W. Kabore
---
Surplus emails are my life, basically.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Collard green update: I swapped the sugar in my greens with maple syrup (No Canadian jokes please) and the white vinegar with apple cider vinegar. Outstanding.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby, it's cold outside in the mitten-anyone have a recipe for black bean soup? When using canned, I add chopped andouille and cook for 10 minutes and serve with a little chopped white onion.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Black bean soup

1 can drained black beans

1 cup of diced chicken

1/2 cup chopped celery

1/2 cup chopped onion

1/2 cup raw rice, turns into 1 cup cooked

3 or 4 cans chicken broth

1 small jar salsa

Tablespoon or 2 lime juice

Cook til onions, celery is done and yum!

If too thick, add more chicken broth and I am guessing at these amounts.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my, l forgot the cup of diced chicken and more like 3 or 4 cans of chicken broth. sorry and l will edit above^^^

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Collard green and cornbread update #2: Made again today, now with color picture.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic