SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The British Ride

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not even a real journey, but I think it's fun. Laughing

The beginning:
Quote:
Dear sir,,

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence.Please allow me to introduce myself.I am CAPTAIN GREG, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit here that Patrols the helmand province, Afghanistan. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.

I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25m (Twenty five Million United States Dollars) to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a location in helman province when we conducted a foot patrol and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.This
might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole.The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Canadian contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot.He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative.

I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan for you to pick up. I do not know how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention. This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me immediately and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Please reply to: [email protected]

Respectfully,
Captain Greg,
United States Soldier:Afghanistan

----------------------------
Me: Eduard / old, sick & senile boy / half deaf / domiciliated in London
The lad: Captain Greg Moore - US army man / David Blaine - diplomatic courier ( [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected] )
-----------------------------

We have a short session of conversations, usual chit-chat.
After 17 message, "The Courier" arrived:
Quote:
I am a diplomat/delivery agent from Afghanistan by name David Blaine.

May i inform you that i have arrived UNITED KINGDOM and all is well.
The ground officers in our Embassy here in UNITED KINGDOM. have also cleared the consignment from the customs Authority and it is right now in the Embassy's security Storage and i am right here now with them.

I could not contact you immediately because i was waiting for the ground Officers to get out the consignment to be sure that all is well. I thank God that everything went smoothly.
Please note that the Officers paid the extra 2,500 POUNDS in addition to the $12,500 captain gave to ensure every document required for the smooth delivery are secured and put in place which is the equivalent of the Special charges comprising the insurance, over vat and Administrative in addition to the money Captain Greg Moore gave me.

Please kindly come over with the 2,500 POUNDS so that i may pay back to the embassy to enable me retrieve the consignment from the storage and hand over to you.

Thanks and see you soon.

David Blaine
DELIVERY AGENT FROM AFGHANISTAN

Me:
Quote:
Hello Sir,

Please, can you be a little more explicit?
Do you have my address. Right?
Do you have all my details. Right?

So, I expect you at my home. Today or tommorow... I'm always home, so you can come at any time.
Eduard

David, the Courier:
Quote:
i am very explicit please.

After 2 days, I wrote to Captain Greg:
Quote:
Hello Captain Greg,

Yesterday, I was contacted by a courier (Mr. Blaine) who told me he's in London.
I invited him to come to my home (you know I'm homebound), but he has not responded to my messages.

Do you know anything about this?
Regards,
Eduard

Cpt. Greg:
Quote:
Yes i know.

He also wrote me that he landed safely but during clearance, he was short of money and had the consignment cleared by there grand officers over there in London and he contacted you to pay them back but you refused rather,you invited him to your house.

How would he come to your house without the box?

Me:
Quote:
My dear Captain Greg,

I do not refuse nothing, maybe he misunderstood.
At my age, somewhere, it is difficult to go outside, if not really needed.
I asked him to come to my house, for to give him the cash.

It was enough to come to me. I gave her all necesarry money to solve the problem.
After that, he could then brought me the box.

It's ok for him?
Or, whether it much easier, we can meet somewhere in downtown (where can I get easily by bus).
Maybe in Trafalgar Square, if he know the place.
But I'll need a picture of him, to recognize him in the whole multitude of tourists.

Eduard

Cpt. Greg:
Quote:
THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR HIM.

ASK HIM WHERE HE IS, MANAGE TO GO THERE BY YOURSELF OR SEND HIM THE MONEY TO PAY THEM BACK AND RETRIEVE THE BOX THEN HE CAN COME OVER TO DELIVER TO YOU, VERY SIMPLE.

Me:
Quote:
Captain Greg,

I could call a cabtaxi and go exactly where Mr. Blaine is he now?
And I can take the money with me, all 2500 pounds, I remember exactly?

I think he is upset because yesterday he responded to me very indifferent.
Jesus Christ, I am almost 70 years, he should think about it!

Eduard

Cpt. Greg:
Quote:
BUT YOU HAVE TO FORWARD TO HIM A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO CALL YOU.

Me:
Quote:
Captain Greg,

I do not tell you? I don't remember exactly.
I don't have phone in my house, because I don't hear anything... I'm a half deaf.

I will email him, to ask if he want to meet with me.

Eduard

Cpt. Greg:
Quote:
OKAY.

-------------------------------

Me, to David (the courier):
Quote:
Mr. Blaine,

I just talk with Captain Greg about the possibility to meet you.
I can take a cab, for to meet in a place that is convenient you.
I know I have to take the money with me. 2500 pounds, right?

But I know that I expect the package to bring me home tomorrow!

Please, consider the fact that I'm an old boy. Be gentle.
Eduard

David:
Quote:
Sir please can you call me on this number below lets talk on how i can get your consignment cleared from the custom because we are going into weekend.
Thank you,
Daivd

Me, to David:
Quote:
Mr. Blaine, be gentle, I'm just a old boy, I have ~ 70 years... I'm half deaf, don't use phone because I don't hear anything.
Captain Greg knows my situation.

Where we can meet?
Eduard

Me, to cpt. Greg:
Quote:
He will want to meet with me, or not?
I spent all day with money in pocket, and I do not feel at all comfortable.

Eduard

-------------------------------

The London Ride - Friday

After another one day, we arranged to meet me at the main entrance of the O2 Arena.
- My address (chosen by Google Map Laughing) was 237 Marylebone Road... "near West Eye Hospital. A old building, red bricks".
- Between "my address" and the meeting point = 10.3 miles (16.5 km)
- Unfortunately Laughing I am all messed up and I never managed to get synchronize with David ... when he reached the O2 Arena, I was at my home ... he started toward to my address, and I go to O2 Arena ... like in Laurel and Hardy old movie comedy. Laughing
- From 17.00 till midnight I asked them to do many laps.
- By my count, he made round-trips of at least 2 times ~ 40 miles (65 km). Laughing

All messages from David (small letters) and Cpt. Greg (uppercase letters):

17.53 (London time)
Quote:
Am sorry sir,
please can we meet at the o2 arena in north greenwich in the next 2 hrs from now and please can you confirm to me if you have the clearance fee of £2500 needed for the clreance.
I wait for your urgent responce.

Quote:
Sir, if you cannot come to the o2, please reconfirm your post code and the full address of your home. I will make my way to your place and collect it from you in steady of you coming to the o2 arena.
looking forward hearing from you.

Quote:
sir, are you there now?

Quote:
please go back home and wait for me there.
I think is better for you to wait for me at home

Quote:
please confirm this address.
marylebone road.
NW1 5IF
LONDON UK.

WHAT IS THE DOOR NUMBER

Quote:
sir, please can you turn back and go home and wait for me at your home while i come to your house because I will not like you to wait for me too long and o2 is a very busy place .
I am at the air now I will be living soon. please go back home and reconfirm your home address to me.

Quote:
No sir, i am still far away I don't know you will be coming soon and the wealther is cold, I will not like to keep you waiting for too long please.
Just understand me sir.

Quote:
HE IS COMING TO SEE YOU. I FELT YOU WOULD FEEL COLD CONSIDERING YOUR
AGE OKAY? THAT WAS WHAT HE STATED IN HIS EMAIL.

WHERE ARE YOU NOW? AT THE PLACE HE ASKED YOU TO COME OR HAVE TO GONE BACK HOME?

Quote:
I UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT BUT THE DELIVERY AGENT IS NOT A KILLER.

HAVE YOU GONE BACK HOME OR WHAT? HE HAS NOT RESPONDED BACK TO ME YET
WHICH SIMPLY MEANS HE IS ON THE WAY AS HE SAID.

Quote:
HE SAID HE IS IN YOUR AREA NOW LOOKING FOR YOUR HOUSE NUMBER.

Quote:
I HAVE TOLD HIM NOW THAT YOU ARE STILL AT THE 02 ARENA AND HE TOLD ME
IS A BUSY PLACE AND THAT HE IS COMING BACK THERE NOW.

HE SAID IT WILL TAKE HIM 20MINUTES TO BE THERE SO WAIT FOR HIM THERE.
WHAT CLOTH ARE YOU PUTTING ON?

Quote:
PLEASE HE IS CLOSE TO YOU.

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE NUMBER OF THE SHOP YOU ARE IN SO THAT HE CAN
MEET YOU THERE.

Quote:
THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING LIKE THIS.

Quote:
NO BODY IS FOLLOWING NOR MONITORING YOU.

IF YOU TRUST ME THEN FOLLOW MY ADVISE.

I HAVE STAYED THIS LONG ON COMPUTER WITHOUT GOING TO THE FIELD BECAUSE
I REALLY WANT TO COORDINATE THIS TILL BOTH OF YOU MEET. WHY IS THIS
HAPPENING?

WHY NOT WAIT FOR 5MINUTES AGAIN SINCE HE IS ALMOST CLOSE TO YOU.

Quote:
DAVID IS IN THE 02 ARENA. PLEASE IF YOU ARE STILL THERE, DO TELL ME
THE SHOP NUMBER YOU ARE IN.

Quote:
HE SAID HE IS IN 02 ARENA AND WANTS TO CHECK HIS EMAIL NOW.

DID YOU EMAIL HIM? IF NO, PLEASE DO SO THAT BOTH OF YOU WILL AGREE ON
WHERE TO MEET TOMORROW.

I HAVE STAYED MORE THAN 5HRS ON THIS COMPUTER COORDINATING THIS AND
STILL NOTHING HAPPENED TODAY.

I AM NOT HAPPY THOUGH YOU HAVE TRIED TOO CONSIDERING YOUR AGE BUT
DAVID IS NOT HAPPY AT ALL. HE SAID YOU SHOULD COME TO MEET HIM AT 02
ARENA BY 10:AM TOMORROW MORNING.

Finally, me, totally innocent Laughing , I proposed:
Quote:
Mr. Blaine,

Today was a real mess. Tomorrow we solve it?
You choose the time and place.

Eduard

-----------------------------------------

Saturday, in the morning
David (the courier) is upset with me, but Captain Greg communicate:

Quote:
Thank you for the update.
I also had an email from David that say 02 Arena at ,10:am Saturday.

Please keep i touch.

Quote:
Eduard,

David Blaine is on his way to 02 Arena. please let me know the shop number you are in so that i can communicate him with it.
If he also gets there before you, he will give me the shop number he will be so that you can see him there.

Kindly advise.

Quote:
David in of front sub-way by north green station. He is standing there now.

Me, finally... a very sad story. Laughing
Quote:
Captain Greg, last night I had a panic attack due to stress given by the bag of money (carried with me through town).
I immediately phoned my sister (she is nurse at Eastbourne District General Hospital) and I was urgently hospitalized.
I am here, in a room with two other elders. I have the bag with me. I'm afraid.

Cpt. Greg:
Quote:
That story is not good now when david is waiting at the entrance of greenwich by sub way

Me:
Quote:
Captain Greg,
My sister says it's not anything serious, but it's good for my health to be kept under observation for the next 48 hours ... my heart is no longer so young, as you already know.
All day yesterday was too much for me. Sorry, it's not my fault!
I was at meeting place, as Mr. Blaine asked... I spend 3 hours out of my house, with a large bag full of money! Jesus Christ!

End of day! Laughing Laughing Laughing
------------------------------------

The Eastbourne Ride - Monday

- I left the hospital, but I am still under medical observation.
- Staying at my sister in Eastbourne (I chose a different address... of course, by Google Map Laughing ).
- I have money with me, so I was waiting for David.
- It was not easy but we did it! Laughing
- London - Eastbourne - London = 2 x 73.3 miles (~ 236 km).
- I select only a few of the messages. Laughing

Me:
Quote:
Captain Greg, good morning!
I'm fine, I was released from hospital. My heart is old, but still resist. Thank you, my powerfull Lord!
I'm home to my sister, here in Eastbourne ... she leaves tomorrow on a short winter break.
He said it's better for me to stay at her house for the period when she is away. If I have again any problem, I can get to the hospital immediately.

So I'm here for a week.

Me:
Quote:
Mr. Blaine, please don't blame me for your fault!
I'm stuck here, in Eastbourne, and I have absolutely no way to go to London. Sorry for that!
If you can do it, it's my pleasure to meet you here.
My sister's house address: 35 Cranborne Avenue, Eastbourne (Meads Area, near Warren Hill Road). I just sit at home and watch TV, so you can come anytime.

Me:
Quote:
I can not leave here, I said it several times.
- Still has to be under medical supervision (I have a monitoring blood pressure device attached to my arm).
- My sister goes back only on weekends.

If Mr. Blaine can get to me, I would be grateful. Eventually, I think I could support his travel costs (if he comes by train).

- after several messages, the problem is solved... David get a train from Waterloo Station and starts to Eastbourne. Laughing
- Cpt. Greg communicate to me:
Quote:
He is coming.

Quote:
He said it will take him 3hrs to be there.

Quote:
YOU KNOW HE IS VISITOR.

PLEASE, WAIT FOR HIM.

Quote:
David is at the address you gave him. He said he has been to number 35A and 35B and could not find you.

He said you should come outside of the street that you will see him.

Please do.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

- I told Cpt. Greg that I went out to dinner with a neighbor who is a local police officer and retirees. The party is at the local pub. Laughing
- I offered to send a police car to take him on David and bring him to the bar. Laughing
- I said that we have a very exciting "money story" and that the police have shown interest in David. Laughing

Me, innocent 100% :
Quote:
Captain Greg, I'm glad to hear this,

Please tell Mr. Blaine that I just went out, because I'm was very hungry.
I'm in The Beachy Head Pub (BN20 7YA), on the Beachy Head Road (only 1.7 miles away from home).
Here, they have some absolutely sensational beef steaks! Please give me the permission to invite Mr. Blaine to dinner with me, just a bottle of wine and a juicy piece of meat.
I have my money bag here, is locked in the bartender closet and is safer than anywhere. My neighbor (you know, with whom I spoke morning) is chief of Meads police, and now he celebrates his retirement. Here are all the cops from the city, so we have absolutely no reason to fear!

If Mr Blaine did not come by car, then I'll talk to William (the neighbor) and he'll send one of the police cars to bring him. Is OK?
If David sends me a personal photo, then it more easily for the police officer to recognize him.
I spoke with William about this opportunity that you gave me it and he can not wait to meet with Mr. Blaine.

Eduard

After 3 minutes, me, innocent 200% :
Quote:
Captain Greg

Captain William said he sent a car immediately after Mr. Blaine.
Tell me what he is wearing, color, type. You know what I say, details for easy recognition.

After another 10 minutes, me, innocent 300% :
Quote:
Captain Greg, where is David?
The Police officer says he's not there, at my sister address.

Eduard

Today, in my Inbox:
Quote:
YOU MUST BE A MAD MAN.

End of story!
Total ride = more than 300 km & many hours spend on the british roads!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Internal safari achieved? Pith helmet-worthy?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always good to read about UK Safaris. Well done, Birlic. These are notoriously difficult to prove since there is no change of IP address or phone number. It wouldn't qualify for a Pith Helmet as London to Eastbourne is approx 70 miles. That said, if he did travel, you wasted his money, a lot of his time, and caused him endless frustration!

NB: You might like to resize your pics as one is causing Forum Blowout. Rover's Post states:
Quote:
When posting a picture please ensure that it is no more than 600 pixels wide, so as to prevent thread 'blowout' for people with lower resolution monitors. If you can't reduce its size, or you need it to retain its original dimensions, then just post a link to the picture instead.

Thumbs up
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for large pictures size, I already solved the problem.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is great fun-leading a lad by the nose through the beautiful English countryside!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's always nice to read about a safari,, but this bit worries me

Birlic wrote:
My sister's house address: 35 Cranborne Avenue,

Quote:
David is at the address you gave him. He said he has been to number 35A and 35B and could not find you.

You have given an address that pretty much exists, resulting in a criminal knocking on ITP's doors looking for you - he could have decided that one of them was you, messing him around and caused them problems.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they understood very well that he was tricked. Laughing

Anyway, I sent him the following message ... perhaps he will understand very clearly that it was only a chimera.
What do you think? Laughing
Quote:
Captain Greg,

I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, I do not know why Mr. Blaine quicly disappeared.
Today I went to my other sister in Exmouth - Devon ... she lives there in a very nice & well restored chatelet, you know what I want to say... The good old "French style"!

Perhaps Mr. Blaine wants to meet me there?
I will of course pay them money for the yesterday's trip.

Regards, Eduard

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic wrote:
I think they understood very well that he was tricked. Laughing

That is not what B8er is saying. Nor our rules. You put an Innocent Third Party in harm's way. What if this lad's intention was to mug your character? What if he got pissed off and broke into one of those homes? How fun would the bait be then?

Rover wrote:
We do not involve innocent third parties (ITPs) in our baits. This means any real person or entity, regardless of your opinion of them, who has not consented to be involved in your bait. You may use contact information of confirmed advance fee fraud scammers such as we bait here, but do not use contact information for any other third party, including, but not limited to: police departments or other law enforcement agenies, hotline phone numbers, telemarketing companies, shady mortgage brokers, etc.

That was really, really reckless and not a laughing matter.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, you have right!
I understand now where I'm wrong.

I looked on google map and chose a remote street, to have to come up there only by taxi.
The number was chosen randomly, without any prior verification.
In the future I will be more careful.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

Please, I need some advice and some help.
I do not want to make mistakes again, like last time.

I have a possible traveler, from London to northern Scotland.
The lawyer's wife of former President Mubarak (Egypt) must collect (from me) a "special" fee of ~ 7000 GBP for share a fund of 62,5M US dollars.

A friend of mine is a bishop at a small church, somewhere remote in northern Scotland. Laughing
He can help me with the payment, if the lawyer agrees to go there. Laughing

I need help to choose an address in Scotland, as isolated and as far.
Without any risks for ITP.

Thanks!

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask Vampiremerchant (my mentor). He's in Scotland.

The Skye is not the limit! Keep going to Lewis and Harris, or even until you yell "Unst!"

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

St Kilda: http://www.kilda.org.uk/

Update to add: On second thoughts, if you feel there is a realistic chance of a Safari, go for one of the big cities, eg, Glasgow, Edinburgh, or even further, Aberdeen. Lads hate travelling to rural areas, which they equate to the 'bush'. If you do want to do this and need some help with a safe address, post here and I'll find one for you.

Last edited by The Monsignor on Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahaha!
TM, thank you very much!

Indeed, it's a very isolated destination. Laughing

Later edit: I solved the problem with the "quote". Smile

Last edited by Birlic on Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I edited my above Post. Please check it out.

A quick highlight of Forum Rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1468641#general
Quote:
Please do not abuse the 'quote' function when replying to posts unless it is necessary to clarify the point being made. When answering a post that is directly above your post, there is generally no reason to quote the previous post unless it is to include a specific clip. Where a 'quote' is required to accentuate or clarify something regarding your response, please edit out all that is not required. This will keep the thread clean to read and save on disk space. Avoid 'double-posting' as well - that is making a post in a thread, and then making another post right beneath your prior post. Just use that fancy 'edit' button and add in your next idea. Go ahead, try it!

I am definitely not trying to get at you, Birlic. Just a friendly reminder, in case you have overlooked the Rule about quoting previous Posts. Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, please, I will be very happy if you can help me with a very remote adress in Aberdeen.

PS: I solved the problem with "quote".

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. Leave it with me and I will PM you a safe, non-existent address for your Church and supposedly in Aberdeen.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I owe you one and I promise to post here, if I can manage to get him to travel.

Thanks!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@mods: This last post can be deleted. Thanks!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic