SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad sends a summary of my entire bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I began this straight bait last August, and to date have garnered six piggies. The fee for the attorney is huge: the first attorney wanted $45,000 and the current one wants $50,000.

I was getting a little bored so I decided to go for broke and ask them to provide five new bank accounts at one time so I could split the payment into $10,000 wire transfers. The Director of Finance said he would take my request to a special meeting of all the big shots and my current attorney.

Here is the “Outcome of the Meeting” he sent. It’s long, but a it's a nice synopsis of my entire bait to date:
Quote:
Following the meeting my office conveyed with the Foreign Debt Management Committee and your Attorney Mr James Exxx Esq. and other relevant bodies as it concerns your matter. The Chairman of foreign debt management committee, Dr Christopher Kolxxx complained about your attitude towards the issue on ground. He said that in the past he recommended one Attorney, Mr John Uxx to help you to secure a Police Extract and Court Affidavit that will enable the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation to issue you with the Original Copies of the Contract Documents so that they can authenticate your payment for release. That after agreeing with the Attorney, you requested for an Account which he gave you. After a few days you came up with the issue that your Bank said you cannot transfer more $10,000.00 to the account, that if it must be transferred the Account owner will have to fill in a Tax form. The Attorney then refused as that was not the case. In the alternative, you told the Attorney to bring extra 4 Accounts to enable you pay the money. (these were requested one at a time) This he did but you came up with different reasons why you cannot pay the Attorney. You said that the Attorney could not identify himself.

When this matter was resolved, you said that you would not like to work with that Attorney Mr John Uxx. That you do not like the way he was acting. That it was at this point that he Dr Christopher Kolxxx had to recommend to you this Attorney Barrister James Edoxx. Whom you contacted on your own and after much deliberations both of you agreed on the amount you should pay to execute the job. That it was you who requested for an Account and when he did send you an Account the same senairo played out again. This was where the Chairman of foreign debt management committee got angry with you for trying to mess him up before the Attorneys he had recommended to you.

The Attorney Barrister James Edoxx Esq, corroborated what Dr Kolxxx said. He went on to say that he told you that he will not give you another Account. That your law does not apply to foreign Account owner and therefore the Account Owner will not be subjected to fill any tax form no matter the reason. That he has no problem with you other than this.

At this point i have to show them a copy of the email that he sent to me where you indicated your wiliness to continue with the payment if 5 new Accounts will be provided to you by the Attorney.

After a detailed deliberation on this matter before the Honorable Minister of Finance Mrs Kemi Adexxx, it was agreed among other things that all parties must work in synergy so that you who is the beneficiary of the contract fund wil be able to realize the release of your contract fund without subjecting you to any grave danger.

Please note the following resolutions reached at the end of the meeting:

1. Since there is doubt as expressed both by Dr Christopher Kolxxx and the Attorney, Mr James Edoxx Esq even if the Attorney should provide the 5 Accounts as you want, that you may likely come up with a different excuse, As a result of this we resolved that the Attorney should provide you with 2 new Accounts for you to transfer the first $20,000.00.After which he should provide the remaining 3 new Account for you.

2 That the Attorney must work with you by providing you with all the necessary information about himself that will clear any doubt concerning him on your side.

3 That the Foreign Debt Management Committee must as a matter of urgency commence the verification of your documents with a view to authenticating the wire transfer of your contract fund as the law stipulates.

4 That as far as your contract payment is concerned, all relevant Ministries and Agencies involved in the processing of payment must work together to ensure a smooth conclusion and transfer of your contract fund.

On the last note: it is important to let you know that the Attorney does not operate foreign Account. He has to go through Companies to use their Account to receive any money in the course of their foreign transactionS. Most often, these Account Owners do not like their Account being exposed unnecessarily hence they find it difficult to
provide account to them on demmand.

Having concluded on this, the Attorney has been instructed to provide you with 2 new Accounts by tomorrow.

It is my believe that you will find the resolutions very acceptable and realizable. It will bring sanity, trust and decorum without subjecting any one to any problem.

Thanking you for the great confidence you have reposed on me to resolve this matter. I will always be at your service any time.

Yours sincerely,
Dr Hxxxx Bello,
Director of Finance(FMF)

Well, shoot - I guess I'll have to settle for just two new piggies. Sad Mr. Green

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Wow! Shocked

Wonderful baiting!

I wonder who took the minutes of that meeting? Maybe your character should request a signed copy of the minutes of the meeting, confirmed by all the participants that it truly took place, to confirm to your suspicous character that the lad's summary is truly accurate. Wink

I loved the description describing your bait: "after much deliberations" ... Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic