SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

new to the site but not new to the game.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
johnboydoe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

first of all i would like to say hello to all, i am new here but i have been scam baiting for a few years now and i thought i would join your forum and have a look at other peoples documentation, any way, my spacial is love and dating scams, i love playing pranks on these fouls.

2 years, i was contacted by a girl called madaline johnson, she claimed to be a girl from the us, but her language skills were very bad, i sent this person photo shopped images of my self making me look different from what i look like in real life. this went on for a long time. my wife also made friends with her on face book, and she got asked for boob pictures, we sent boob pictures just they were my hair man boobs she/he got. things got a little fun when she asked for money using western union, so i sent her £1 and said i would send more to her once she was able to conferm who she was, she then sent fake pictures, fake id and so on. it was fun, then my wife had a phone call from a nigerian man asking to speak with her, she found out her real phone number was on her facebook account and he asked her for money.
when i found out that this guy had been contacting my wife, i used a fake number and phoned it back, i explained who i was and this guy did nothing but laugh, i said i loved madaline and wanted to speak to her, this went on for quite a bit. when this guy finaly put the phone down, i left a post on madalines wall on facebook with the phone number in it, saying is this your number ive been trying to phone you. she asked where i got her number from and i said she had given it to me, she took the post down, i uploaded it again, but this time i screen shot all the messages we had sent each other. i then messaged every one of her friends saying dont give her money shes a scam, asking for cash, alot of the older guys said thanks for the warning as they had already sent her money, some were going to send her money, i said to them, look at the messages she has sent me. madaline/who ever then messaged me abuse but facebook stepped in and blocked her account until she could prove who she was. i was gutted.
this is what got me into the game of scam baiting and i love it, ive been told i am going to get shot, blown up and hung. i always photo shop images of the people i am scamming and put them in strange places.
i am working on two girls/ scammers at the minute and i will post up dates as i get more info.

i hope you all have fun like i do.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the eater forum! Feel free to post your exchanges with the lovelorn lads and remember to always bait safe. Very Happy

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't call giving your real life details to a criminal fun, but each to their own I guess.

We also don't sent money to scammers - even £1. You've just given the scammer a very useful resource, an active MTCN that he can give to victims to appear to have sent money.

I'd suggest spending some time reading the rules before you carry on.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
johnboydoe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cheers guys for the reply's, i understand that giving details out is bad business, it just adds to the game for me. i use different aliases for different things and so on, i have 5 facebook accounts, and non of them is my real name, haha, i understand the rules and i know a pound is still giving something for nothing, but the idea was to expose her location so i could get more of her/his identaty.

the most fun about this is i play on what i would want to be in real life, so for instance i tell them my driver drives me in a limo, and my swimming pool is getting refurbished and stuff like that, when really well, errrmmmm i wish i could afford to buy a car. in fact i wish i had a job, but in this fake reality i am a rich man with no kids looking for love. i try to only stick to the love/relationship scammers.

any way once i have gotten a little further with these two little hotties i will post my going on.

hope you are all good with life and i will keep you upto date with my on goings

peace
johnboydoe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if any one wants to pass me an email address im willing to bait them for you if you would like, just private message me.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HI JBD,

Welcome to Eater. I know you have a lot of fun with your profiles etc, but did you read the Stickies-might be a seen good idea because what you're doing isn't safe. Your wife's real life FB profile, with pics and phone number can be used by scammers. Along with your're real life info. Your "hotties" are probably male.

Have you thought about the risks ? These dirtbags know where you live, what you look like and have your phone numbers.

Just as a matter of comon sense:I'd suggest dumping any bait where your details havee been exposed and any furture baiting be from totally fake accounts.

Also, if you're looking for lads, try our Surplus section.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
johnboydoe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry i didnt explain about the facebook thing,

this girl random messaged me and added me as a friend on facebook, i thought i knew her from school as she looked like some one i used to know with the same name, when i accepted her as a friend she/he was talking to me as if she knew me and i thought it was this person from school. the funny thing about it is the answers she gave me, even though her English was not good, made me think it was really her. as time went on and then she started to message things that didn't make any sense, but i was kind of guilty talking to another women, then one night i happened to say to my wife about this girl and it seemed wrong, my wife then got involved. at the time i didnt know about scammers on facebook, but back then i was a little stupid to think that they was not on there. any way. when things started to esculate i we started to do the things we did as a joke to wind up this girl we thought was a girl, un till the penny dropped.

a friend of mine was the one who said this will be a scammer pretending to be your friend. the crazy thing about it was she had used some information to get my attention.

i know my details are not safe on the internet, and i know she know where i live, because she asked me a question, which was do you still live (here) and i said no i moved from there back in 2000 i now live here ( my address) so this person know my name address and post code.

now what should i do? should i sh*t bricks every time some one knocks on my door? i am not going to be a victim, so if this person should happen to come to my house, well god help them. but i also think for some one to travel all the way from which ever country they are from to come and get me i think the chances are pretty slim.

now i know what i know, i have fake facebook, twitter, instergram, emails and phone numbers, all dedicated to playing this game.

my real info has been taken down, my real facebook has gone and so has my wifes, and we have gone ex directry, just incase some thing happens in the future.

by the way my name is not john haha
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad you are baiting in a safe manner. But, I would really like to reinforce this, because this site will not ask you to be a victim:

johnboydoe wrote:
should i sh*t bricks every time some one knocks on my door? i am not going to be a victim, so if this person should happen to come to my house, well god help them.

Once upon a time...

oscarpiles wrote:
Captu4ik Wrote:

Quote:
I have a .44 Magnum close at hand

I also keep a .44 Mag handy at home, a .410 under the bar, a Coach gun hanging from the side of bed and a Machete or six in strategic places, yet that means absolutely nothing when I’m away and my Wife is here all alone.

Inviting Criminals to your home is not a joke nor should it be an option in my books.

BAIT SAFE EVERYONE!

The scammers really never need to come to your home; they just need a bit of info, as in these cases:

https://consumerist.com/2016/02/11/diabolical-irs-phone-scammers-call-swat-team-tell-victim-theyre-there-to-collect/
http://wjla.com/news/crime/irs-scammers-swatting-against-people-who-discover-their-phone-schemes-114088
http://wavy.com/2014/09/16/police-irs-scammers-responsible-for-hoax-swat-call/
http://www.postbulletin.com/news/crime/scammer-gets-revenge-with-bomb-threat/article_b6f83e37-4adf-52be-8327-9bf366f23089.html

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

johnboydoe wrote:
i understand the rules and i know a pound is still giving something for nothing, but the idea was to expose her location so i could get more of her/his identaty.

A lot of these guys have friends or mules in various locations who will pick up funds. Also, depending on where they live, they may know someone at a lax western union who will let them pick up under a fake name.

You don't need to send any money to get their payment information, however, you just need to say you will send it. You can also tell them you can't use western union for whatever reason and would rather just send them the money via bank to bank transfer.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
johnboydoe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

your right, i shouldnt send money, it was once and only once to keep this lad intrested in me.

the way i played it was i said in my country this is £100, so he thought thats what he was getting, and the lad asked where the other 99 was. i said you asked me for 100 i gave you 100, you are asking to much now.

it was when i first started too, and i know alot more tricks and i have a few tips of my own, i am good at this, but you have to be safe. i do agree.

i have a few friends in on the game too, there really good at it too. they have made mistakes, and we have learned from it.

doeboy
johnboydoe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

your right, i shouldnt send money, it was once and only once to keep this lad intrested in me.

the way i played it was i said in my country this is £100, so he thought thats what he was getting, and the lad asked where the other 99 was. i said you asked me for 100 i gave you 100, you are asking to much now.

it was when i first started too, and i know alot more tricks and i have a few tips of my own, i am good at this, but you have to be safe. i do agree.

i have a few friends in on the game too, there really good at it too. they have made mistakes, and we have learned from it.

doeboy
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

johnboydoe wrote:
made mistakes, and we have learned from it.

Best any of us can hope for. Make mistakes, learn, move on.

Welcome to Eater by the way.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic