SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Eric & Franklin Saga (Hilts/UZUMBO chop page 24)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads tell Roger to come to Ghana instead, since it's not much farther than Parakou:

Quote:
Your mail well received and the content noted. I made it clear to you
in my previous email that we don't have money to make a trip at this
point
. I don't think that you understood my previous email well. I did
not advised the GPS to transfer the fund from company's
account, we suggested for the GPS company to transfer the money
with a different account to make things easy for we all.

But i heard you mentioned of traveling to Parakou Benin Republic,
since the GPS company can make a trip to Benin Republic. I
advice the GPS company to come Accra-Ghana since is close to
Benin Republic.

We await your confirmation to meet us in Accra-Ghana.

Roger says he has to ask Dennis Rodman:

Quote:
I will speak to Mr Dennis$%:wefg%@*!#%$##$%hdget==+()!<-R(@)$^he only authorized us to bring the money to Para^$&*?)))*&@t%@^#&*jdhfue$$$$$$&&65€$&*($)*^^!@#%%^^^%%%#ask if he will authorize us to take the money to Ghana.

Please be patience while I£@%@^#&*jdhf 555$%^#Mr Dennis Rodman. ^^%hdfu(*&&73666&737:7$.^^$62(*&!!!%$&&£><##<you know if he says yes. If so, I will contact you with the details of when we will be in Ghana.

They seem pretty dead set against traveling again. What should Rodman tell them?

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X wrote:
They seem pretty dead set against traveling again. What should Rodman tell them?

From a new email account (not hacked by Hilts) inform the Lads that the money has been shipped to Parakou and will be waiting there for them. Security precautions preclude any movement from the secure Parakou facility to any other location - the Board of Directors has demanded this because they are tired of this matter. If the Lads want the money, they will have to go to Parakou - no further options be made available.

Further, tell the lads that false information (such as the money is being sent instead to Abuja) will intentionally be transmitted via the hacked account to deceive Hilts. Ask the lads to cooperate in the ruse by responding back via the hacked account with questions, travel plans to Abuja, etc. If your Lads "cooperate" in this ruse, it might indicate they have not twigged, and it might increase their confidence they can get their money in Parakou and not be foiled by Hilts.

If they no longer want to play, then phone chain their asses, big time.

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot

Last edited by Nigel Tuffnel on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At times like this, I like to call a lad's bluff and walk away to see if they come running back.

Tell them that the money is in Parakou and that there is nothing further that can be done as the board have forbidden any further time/money be wasted on the matter and it is up to them whether they want to collect it or not.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes, and there should be a time limit for the collection of the money, or the whole offer will be withdrawn - the receivership idea could come in here. A last chance for the lads to claim their compensation, or ...*poof*...the money disappears in a puff of smoke. Lol
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe some Shakespeare is in order?

Quote:
There is a tide in the affairs of men, which taken at the flood leads on to fortune. Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat, and we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures.

Or the shorter modern version:

Quote:
You snooze, you lose.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also like the idea of a hard deadline at this point. I'm thinking Rodman should write to them with an unharked email account and lay it all out clearly. The Board of Directors has granted them a Parakou meeting with Roger as a final offer. All or nothing.

It may be that they just aren't going to move after their harsh streddings earlier this year, but I would really love to get them on the road just one last time.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Britannicus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2pt2-F2j2g

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree they need a deadline. Maybe Rodman can tempt them with the fine all expenses paid facilities and the warm welcome that awaits at Mr Geoffrey's prestigious establishment Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad asks Roger to let him know when Rodman approves the trip to Ghana:

Quote:
Your mail acknowledged and don't hesitate to inform us when Mr. Dennis
Rodman, the CEO of GPS company authorize to bring the
compensation fund to Accra-Ghana. That will enable us factor the date
to meet, as the Ghana Presidential election will come on Dec.

Confirm your schedule and update us on your trip when necessary.

Roger gives him the ultimatum:

Quote:
I spoke to Mr Dennis$%:wefg%@*!#%$##$%hdget==+()!<-R(@)$not able to bring the money to Ghana.$&*?)))*&@t%@^#&*jdhfue$$$$$$&&65€$&*($)*^^!@#%%^^^%%%#hands are tied because the Company Board of Directors has degreed that we have done every£€>#%^>>>54566~]]]]in this manner and they do not want us to waist any farther time or effort.¥£€^******~~<>%]€€hgtgy)(;7987

Mr Dennis Rodman I£@%@^#&*jdhf 555should tell you that you can claim$%^%hdfu(*&&73666&737:7$.^^$62(*&!!!%$&&£><##<in Parakou in three days time&&@@@€#~|{}#£*held by one of our couriers at our warehouse their. As I mentioned&:$)737$;&!;$$:$/$2$2&2willing to pay for a nite in a hotel room for you and your gay partner Mr Eric while your in Parakou to claim&&&63345~~[^*+==

However, if your not willing$:$)>%###%\£]£]*++¥[he Board has set a deadline of November 30 for you to claim your compensation or forfeit the full $80,000.00 dollars&&:77$:&&/apologize if this is an incontinence for you, but those are the orders that I have been give$/$77&&/!)(-))-)$=€%>££up to you weather you choose to claim your money.

Let's see what they say.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
willing to pay for a nite in a hotel room for you and your gay partner Mr Eric

That never gets old. Very Happy

Speaking of Brother Eric, he decided to write to Dan after nearly 2 months of silence:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

How are you doing and your wife current health condition? I apologized
for fnot been updating you about the compensation process for sometime
now, it was due to delay from the GPS company. We are so
worried for not hearing from you for sometime now.

To be honest with you, we have not receive the compensation fund yet.
Mr. Moses Malone, the GPS Regional manager in Cote d' Ivoire
later collaborated with Uzumbo and his gangs to steal our compensation
fund
, but Mr. Dennis Rodman, the CEO of GPS company promised us
that he will approve another compensation fund for us soon.

We did not forget you and your beloved wife Betty. I want you to
advice your beloved wife that we are trying our possible best to make
sure we receive the compensation fund as we promised. I will not
hesitate to update you once we receive the compensation fund.

Your urgent response needed.

Regards,

Brother Eric

Tomorrow, Dennis Rodman will write to little Franklin with an unharked email account and confirm that it is "Parakou or Bust" if they want to collect their $80,000.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr. Moses Malone...collaborated with Uzumbo and his gangs to steal our compensation fund

No mention of Hilts? Suspicious.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads don't like it:

Quote:
We are totally confuse with your last mail. I don't want you to
misunderstood us at this point, because we don't have money to travel
for now
as i told you earlier. That is the reason why we requested you
to send us some money from the compensation fund and send the
reference number through SMS, we will receive it successfully. Please
try to understand that we are not the cause of the troubles we are
facing at the moment
, it was Mr. Moses Malone and Mr. Virgil Hilts,
the GPS company staffs that prolonged this issue. But we still
have patient up to this time.

As a matter of fact, it was't in our sworn statement to travel for the
compensation fund, but due to what Mr. Hilts did to the GPS
company that's why we suggested for you to send us some money. It will
help us for the trip, because we gave Mr & Mrs Hamilton all the
assurance that we will do our possible best to receive the
compensation fund and we don't want to betray them

Roger says there's nothing he can do:

Quote:
I understand your concerns but I'm afraid their is not much I can do$%:wefg%@*!#%$##$%hdget==+()!<-R(@)$.$&*?)))*&@t%@Rodman told me in no uncertain terms that the Board of Directors will not allow^#&*jdhfue$$$$$$&&65€$&*($)*^^!@#%%^^^%%%#I go against his direct orders I could loose my job.£€>#%^>>>54566~]]]wish their was more I could do for you, but I can't¥£€^******~~<>%]€€hgtgy)(;7987

If you have any farther concerns, please converse with Mr Dennis£@%@^#&*jdhf 555$%^%hdfu(*&&73666&737:7$.^^$62(*&!!!%$&&£><##<offer still stands. Again, the compensation fund willl be in Parakou in three days time&&@@@€#~|{}#£*&:$)737$;&!;$$:$/$2$Company is willing to pay for a nite in a hotel room for you and your gay partner Mr Eric.&&&63345~~[^*+==

I must remind you$:$)>%###%\£]£]*++¥[deadline of November 30 for you to claim your compensation or forfeit the full $80,000.00 dollars&&:77$:&&Again, those are the orders that I have been give$/$77&&/!)(-))-)$=€%>££cannot change them without risking my job. I hope you understand that I have done everything I can, and it is out of my hands now.

Let's see how desperate they are.

KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If they choose to forfeit their compensation, GPS could ask if they know of a deserving orphanage in Parakou where they can donate the money. Laughing

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dennis Rodman lays it all out clearly for them:

Quote:
And a good day to you Mr Obi!

It is me Dennis Rodman! I do hope that you receive this email clearly. Our system has been scrambled for months now! That cocksucker Virgil Hilts really did a number on our email system.

Roger has told me that he has informed you of the decision by our Board of Directors.

Considering the difficult circumstances, they have been very generous in offering the chance to bring the package to Parakou. That will be less than half the distance than if you were to come to Niamey. I am very thankful to the Board of Directors for being so generous to offer you such an opportunity.

Unfortunately, this opportunity will only last until November 30th. After that date, your $80,000 fund will be withdrawn and you will be ineligible to receive anything. Your $80,000 will be kept by GPS and you will receive nothing, the offer will be withdrawn and we will be closing your case.

Please continue to speak with Roger. We will make very nice arrangements at a hotel in Parakou for your arrival, and I will see that Roger meets with you directly in Parakou.

Dennis Rodman

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All of that would have been for nothing, will they bite the hook one last time?

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Decisions, decisions!

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger hasn't heard from the lads since Monday, so he follows up:

Quote:
I have not herd back from you$%:wefg%@*!#%$##$%hdget==+()!<-R(@)$.$&*?)))*&@t%@made a decision about weather to pick your comp&*jdhfue$$$$Parakou?$$&&65€$&*($)*^^!@#%%^^^%%%#.£€>#%^>>>54566~]]¥£€^******~~<>%]€€hgtgy)(;7987

Mr Dennis Rodman told me that he emailed you to £@%@^#&*jdhf 555$%^%hdfu(*&&73666&737:7$.^^$62(*&!!!%$&&£><##<&&@@@€#~|{}#£*&:$)737$;&!;$$:$/$2$let me know if you will be traveling to Parakou so I can make the hotel arrangements&&&63345~~[^*+==gay partner Mr Eric.

At this point, I doubt they'll go for it. We'll just have to give away their compensation money on November 30.

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

It's still been a fantastic bait though

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A fantastic job, very funny and so instructive! Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If they don't travel, it will be fun to have UZUMBO come in and take their $80,000 once-and-for-all. Very Happy

I would bet that we could get them to fill out useless forms several more times if we wanted. It's not as fun as a safari, but it will keep them busy.

Dennis Rodman lays it out clear as day...

Quote:
Good day Mr. Obi!

That would be most unfortunate if you are unable to travel to Parakou by the 30th. We will be forced to withdraw our offer. and you would get no compensation fund. That would be most unfortunate indeed.

If you change your mind please let me know.

Dennis Rodman

Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, Lebowski beat me to the punch...I was going to suggest EXACTLY that.

Get that to fill out forms, telling them that if they fill them all out correctly, then MAYBE the representative will be able to go to Zabzugu, Ghana, near the Togo border. Who know, they might agree to the 9 hour trip, since it doesn't cross a border, but still would count as a safari.

They will still probably whine and complain and not want to go. If they do that, then what will happen is that, miraculously, on November 30th, Roger will "receive" an email from the "lads" indicating that they have changed their minds and will come to Parakou. Roger will respond to the lads - and the virus will magically NOT mess this email up - that he is so glad that they changed their mind and will meet the rep as discussed.

And then an email from Dan Hamilton, indicating that Betty is so happy today, because she got the news from Roger that the lads received the compensation and is awaiting pictures of the happy orphans with they iPads and toys.

This will be followed by the inevitable Uzumbo/Hilts email laying out the chop, and still offering the lads a chance at something...

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Uzumbo should definitely chop their dolla. Whatever happens we've sure had our money's worth. Fantastic bait Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts could reveal himself to be the enigmatic Uzumbo. After chopping the 80G, of course.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
royintx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Love this idea. Hilts as Uzumbo.
No wonder Uzumbo was always one step ahead of them
Great baiting!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait has given endless enjoyment and I remain impressed by the patient lads' steadfast politeness and good manners. What a shame they are a pair of scumbag scammers. Sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic