SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mongol warrior tradition

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me introduce you The Wisdom of the Seven Ancient Ways! Laughing

The characters (somehow, I masked the names with "x")

He (the lad): Rebeccax Schieblex (aka Rebecca) / single mother / 2 children / hospitalized / she wants to share a big prize 14,5M USD
Me: Eduardx S. Vasilescux (aka ESV, aka Col. ES Vasilescux - The Mongolian) / army colonel / Slobozia Army Camp

Dialogues:

- Rebecca to ESV

My Dear ,
Thanks for your Email,

This is to let you know that this transaction is legitimate and is hundred percent risk free therefore it will not make you go to jail but it will brings joy in your family and unto you, only I am looking for a truthful person and honest person to assist me.
I got your email address from USA online yellow page. God bless you as you help me.
Let me further introduce my self again to you, I am a single mum I lost my husband years back in auto crash and have been managing since that time till now, I have 2 children, we will know each other better in due time, I hope you understood my proposal to you very well? Before we proceed and before I send you the details of the security company in south Africa please I want you to assure me that you will remain faithful to me till the end of this transaction and also promise me that no one will know about this till we concluded the transaction, as for the funds in the security company the amount is $14.5 million , that is my own share Sgt Duff , has taken his own share of the funds while the mentioned is mine and yours if we can work together and keep the confidentiality of the transaction, I am here now I have nothing to do and I cannot travel anywhere now because of my condition and my service is not yet over, so everything will be under your care, I will send you the details of the security company and you will be communicating with them, so therefore we need to agree on a thing that is agreement we will make us work together, I want you to tell me how you want us to share the money, I will wait for your full details then we will take it from there, attached is my id copy and let it remain private.

Thank you.
Regards
======================

- ESV to Rebecca

My dear,
I'm in!

Tell me how we proceed further.

Col. ESVasilescux - The Mongolian
=======================

- Rebecca to ESV

My Dear
thank you so much for your email and accepting everything about my proposal, we shall proceed without any further delays, i have already informed the security company about you as one of my relatives, so what we should do now is to contact the security company for the delivering of the consignment, before i do that please send me your full details as mentioned, such as your full address and your direct contact details once i have the mentioned i will give you their details including the deposit slip of the consignment to contact them with, i am waiting to hear from you.

yours
rebecca
=======================

- ESV to Rebecca

Stop, stop, stop!
Please stop immediately!

Surely you don't know what it means mongolian bargain: The Wisdom of the Seven Ancient Ways
- it's about glory and honor,
- it's about courage and pride,
- it's about men who would rather die, than be dishonored.

Any discussion must follow a certain protocol, so that we can we show proper respect.
So are you ready to start?
I told you that all the procedures, you do not worry.

Col. ES Vasilescux - The Mongolian
========================

- Rebecca to ESV

My Dear
what is the certain protocol? and what do we do now to move forward? with due respect sir, waiting to hear from you.

yours
rebecca
========================

- ESV to Rebecca

Dear Rebeccax Schieblex,

Then we may begin formal bargain... One answer, for each question.
Each participant is waiting on the other to respond, and shows his respect.

It must be done in order, with no interruptions. You must answer the same answer, each time. You understand?
The mongolian bargain is very smart: we leave as friends, and the way to do it is not to leave until we are both happy.

I must kept my honor and the glory of my ancestors.
Do not make me leave my good, sacre, old traditions, because this is something unacceptable for me.

===========================

- Rebecca to ESV

My Dear
thank you for your email, i was not online this is hospital i have time to reply emails, i am back and will soon for for my afternoon medication, It must be done in order, with no interruptions. so what next

yours
rebecca
============================

- ESV to Rebecca

Ok, let's start the mongolian bargain.
Look at the instructions. Please read carefully.

This is The Wisdom of the Seven Ancient Ways!
1) Exchange names: What's your name? (Complete your name & father's name)
2) Exchange goals: What do you want?
3) Exchange reasons: Why do you want to do this? What is your reason?
4) Exchange why reason is better: Explain to me why you could not quitting
5) Exchange price once: How much money do you want?
6) Exchange new price: I want to negotiate the price. How can you lose?
7) Ask for agreement: We really reached an agreement?

You send me first question, an I respond to you... next, you will me send me the second. Like this example:

YOU: "Mr. Col. ES Vasilescux, what's your complete name?"
ME: "My name is Eduardx Silvianusx Vasilescux, and i am a big army colonel. Who are you?"
YOU: "My name is ... "

... you understand?
=============================

- Rebecca to ESV

Look at the instructions. Please read carefully.
1) Exchange names: What's your name? Complete name & father's name...................................Mrs. Rebeccax Schieblex my father name is Thomasx Schieblex
2) Exchange goals: What do you want?..................................i want you to help me received my consignment from the security company .
3) Exchange reasons: Why do you want to do this? What is your reason?................................... the reason is i cannot do it on my own due to my condition here in this hospital
4) Exchange why reason is better: Explain to me why you could not quitting...................................i cannot quit or abandon my consignment after it has been deposited
5) Exchange price once: How much money do you want?................................... i want 75% while 25 goes to you
6) Exchange new pric: I want to negotiate the price. How can you lose?...................................i will not lose.
7) Ask for agreement: We really reached an agreement?................................... we can have an agreement if you want

regards
rebecca
==============================

- ESV to Rebecca

My dear Rebecca,

I'm very happy to hear you, but the question/response must be written in the appropriate manner.
This means ONE question & ONE answer per message.
That's the polite way of addressing, in our case, noble warriors Mongols. You understand me?

Please, do not forget this.
Well, let start again our conversation:

1) My name is Eduardx Silvianusx Vasilescux, and i am a big army colonel, by Mongolian origin. Who are you?

- Rebecca to ESV

my name is Mrs. Rebeccax Schieblex, i am a military Nurse .

- ESV to Rebecca

My dear Rebecca,

Yes, now is ok!
But, please do not forget the rules of our respectful conversation:
- Must salute at the beginning of the message
- You have to say something as "good bye" at the end of the message.

Ok, let's start again:

1) My name is Eduardx Silvianusx Vasilescux, and i am one army colonel, by Mongolian origin. Who are you?

Yours,
================================

- Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux.

my name is Mrs. Rebeccax Schieblex, i am a military Nurse .

yours
Mrs. Rebeccax Schieblex

- ESV to Rebecca

Dear Rebecca,

Now is super, thank you! Please do not forget something very important.
If we interrupt conversation (no matter what reason) then we must resume the protocol from the beginning.

Ok, let's continue:

2) What do you want?

Yours,
=================================

- Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux.
Thank you for your email, i want you to help me have my consignment received, its been deposited in one of the security companies in south africa i will give you the details of the company to contact them, that is what i want.

thank you.
yours
rebecca
===================================

- ESV to Rebecca

My dear Rebecca, thank you!

3) Why do you want to do this? What is your reason?

Sincerely,
====================================

- Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux.
thank you for your email, i want to do it because i have the chance and opportunity to have the consignment delivered out of this country, now its fully mine under my name and the reason is because that a lot of money after i return home i will use the money to start up investment, i will not be able to work again after my badly injury, thank you.

yours
rebecca
======================================

- ESV to Rebecca

My dear Rebecca,

Thank you!
4) Explain to me why you could not quitting.

Regards,

- Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux.
thank you for your email, i cannot quit or abandon my consignment now it has been deposited in one of the security company under my name, i cannot do that now.
thank you.
yours
rebecca

- ESV to Rebecca

Dear my Rebecca, thank you!

5) How much money do you want?

Yours,

- Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux,
thank you so much for your email, i want 75% while 25 goes to you for your help.

thank you.
yours
rebecca
=======================================

- ESV to Rebecca

6) I want to negotiate the price. How can you lose?

Best regards,

- Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux
i will not lose and if i may ask what price are you negotiating? and why do you want to negotiate it?
thank you.
yours '
rebecca

- ESV to Rebecca

Dear Rebecca,

I'm happy that you begin to understand the spirit of these negotiations.
Yes, I want to negotiate percentages assigned to each of us.
You agree?

According to the Mongolian rules of politeness, I have to ask this.

Yours,
Col ES Vasilescux - The Mongolian
=============================================

- Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col ES Vasilescux
thank you for your email, i am happy we are understanding each other very well now, its fine lets talk about the percentage, we can negotiation it as long as you will be happy, thank you.

yours
rebecca

- ESV to Rebecca

Dear my Rebecca,

Yes, these are rules that govern the life of a Mongolian warrior.
That way we live for thousands of years. It is the spirit of our caste of warriors, is our pride, is our way of being human.

I MUST have to ask you if you agree this.
It is mandatory!

Honor and courage!
=========================================

- Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux
yes agreed, thank you.
yours 'rebecca
==========================================

- ESV to Rebecca

Dear Rebecca, thank you!
Let's begin our pure bargain.

From your first post, I undestand that we talk about 14.5M $ (total amount of money). Correct?
And I understand that you can not get them up there. Correct?

I want to propose you a fair deal.
We divide everything equally, as two Band of Brothers.
All expenses will be divided equitably between us.

Best regards,
==============================================

- Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux.
thank you so much for your email, i am very happy the way we are understanding each other, i am not a greedy lady all i want is fair share that will make bot of us happy at the end of the transaction, its fine and ok by me if you want us to share it Equally, the most important thing i need from you is your honesty that is all, yes the amount involve its $14.5 its fine we can go equally and work with tryst and honesty. thank you i agreed.

yours
rebecca
===========================================

- ESV to Rebecca

Dear my Rebecca,

The motto of the Mongolian warrior soul is "one man, one word!"
So we can move on to the final step of our negotiation.

7) We really reached an agreement?

Regards,

- Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux
thank you so much for your emails once again, yes wr have reached agreement and build trust for each other we can move on.

thank you.
yours
rebecca

- ESV to Rebecca

From now on, we can consider that it has completed the entire Mongolian protocol.

The way of our ancestors is fully accepted by both sides of the transaction.
- people who's talking about about glory and honor,
- people who's about courage and pride,
- people who's talking about men who would rather die, than be dishonored.

Long live The Wisdom of the Seven Ancient Ways!

Honor and courage!

- Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux
thank you once again for all the introduction and everything, now we have reached and agreed i want us to move forward, before i do that please i want you to send me your full address and your direct contact numbers, with that, i will then send you the details of the security company to contact them,i am waiting to hear from you.
thank you
yours
rebecca

- Dear my Rebecca,

My full details:
name/father's name/surname: Eduardx Silvianusx Vasilescux
occupation: Army colonel / special operations division "Black Scorpions"
ancestor origin: Mongolia
address: Slobozia - Army Camp / General Magheru street (National Road #201) / Ialomita County / Roumanie
phone: Military security regulations prohibit civilian possession of communication devices (for reasons of confidentiality) Laughing

Honor and courage!
=================================================

- Rebecca to ESV

My Dear Col. ES Vasilescux

Thank you once again for your email and without any further delays please find the attached file, that’s the deposit slip from the security company, contact the company with it and they will process the delivering of the consignment, I have already emailed them about you so they are waiting for your email, the company has a way and their procedures on how to handle the transaction, so when you contact the company they will tell you their procedures whether to have the consignment transferred through bank or been delivered to your house address.

Finally: please don’t disappoint me all my life and hopes are in this fund, don’t let me down, I will fly over to see once am healed and discharged from this hospital, there is nothing I can do from here, I am really incapacitated due to my injuries, please keep me along with you and always update me, tell them you were directed by me.

Contact person:
Dr. Jamesx Kraftx
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 27 84382xxxx

I want to thank you for all your prayers and to assure you that this transaction will unite us together forever, we don't know each but I m sure God has a reason for this and he will not let us down, just kindly contact them with the slip and keep me informed.
Thank you.

Regards
Mrs. Rebeccax Schieblex
===============================

- ESV to Rebecca

Dear Rebecca, thank you!

Yes, I'll get in touch with them.
Now I must to go into one of my special military application, but I try to return as quickly as I can.

Honor and courage!

Here I am now.
I will contact him Mr.Dr. Jamesx Kraftx, BUT he will also have to comply the rules of "Honor Mongol Warriors". Laughing

PS: I'm not native, so I apologize for my bad english... I was inspired by many topics from here, so I give credit to all those older baiters.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VERY good work! clapping

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely work and most amusing. Very Happy
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your english is fine, and the bait entertaining. Nice job!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello to all of you!

We have a new negotiation! Laughing
And, also, we have a "new" lad character: Mr. Jamesx Kraftx (from Coinx Security House)

Dialogues: Very Happy

ESV to James

Dear Sir,

Good morning!
Rebecca told me to contact you.

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

Attn: Mr. ES Vasilescux.

Thank you for contacting us, we have been waiting for your email, your sister Rebecca has already informed us that you will be contacting us for the claiming of her consignment deposited in our company here, it is our responsibility to inform you that we have been able to communicate with your sister Mrs. Rebecca and everything is in place, she also confirmed that you are the co beneficiary of the consignment so for this reason we shall proceed on how to carry out your transaction, Attached is our rules and method for the consignment, come back to us with your desired option to enable us put all the arrangements in place.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House, 222 Witch-Hazel Ave, Highveld Techno Park, Centurion, 0046 Johannesburg South Africa.
Phone: +27843821417xxx.
============================================

ESV to James

Dear Sir Jamesx Kraft,

I'm honored to hear you!
I hope Rebecca explained you that I'm a mongole warrior and that I follow honorable ways of my ancestors.
You work at a security company so you probably well understand Military Honor.
There is a certain protocol that will we need to go through together, before discussing any transaction.

Honor and courage!
===============================================

ESV to Rebecca

My dear Rebecca,

I did contact Mr. Jamesx Kraft, but he did not respond promptly.
You know something about it? It is not in the office today?

Thanks,
A good day,

James to ESV

Thank you for your reply, please go through the document i sent to you and choose your option to enable us proceed, thank you.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

I'm a noble warrior (Mongolian origin).
I honor my ancestors undertakes to respect certain traditions, regarding any kind of deal with money.

As we can begin discussing the transaction, we have the obligation to respect a certain protocol.

It's simple and easy, just a few steps forward.

Are you ready to hear me?

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

go ahead i am ready to hear you.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Dear Sir Jamesx Kraft,

The Wisdom of the Seven Ancient Ways rules are very simple and easy to keep.
We respect each other and our dialogue follow honor of everyone.

Are you ready to start?
You do not worry, because I told you that all the procedures.

Honor and courage!
==================================================

James to ESV

Sir.
we are not here to follow your procedures, this is a registered company we have our own procedures so you are to follow ours, please we have given you two options for your consignment do you want us to deliver the consignment or do you want to come here to open a non resident dollar account that is what we want to hear from you to enable us proceed, thank you for your understanding.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to Rebecca

Dear my Rebecca,

Look what I got from Mr. Jamesx Kraft.
I feel insulted and dishonored.
If he fails to comply with some rules of politeness... HOW can I could work with him? How can I trust him?

Honor and courage!
===================================================

Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux
thank you for your email, i have gone through the email he sent to you, i think let us not apply our own rules to their, according to what i understood they have their rules which we must follow, remember they are having my consignment so if you know anything you can do to comply with them for the betterment of our consignment please do it, they said that they have already given you two options so do you want them to deliver or to go there? this is what you have to reply to them first and we will take it from there, thank you.

regards
Rebecca
=====================================================

ESV to Rebecca

My dear Rebecca,

Thank you for your message!
I can not talk about money, if my Sacre Mongol Way are not respected!
Is not a big deal, as you already know. We talk about The Wisdom of the Seven Ancient Ways!

There are only 7 steps, but they are mandatory for me (as person) and for my military honor.
Ask them to agree to talk on my way, then I will choose one from two options that you say.

Honor and courage!
========================================================

ESV to James

Dear Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

You work for a paramilitary security company, I need you to understand better the military honor.
My mongolian legacy don't allow me to discuss about money, until we are overcome a few simple polite steps.
It is easy and we can fast to overcome this delicate moment.
Then I will be happy to quickly choose the option about which you told me.

Please, I want to help Rebecca but I want to be respected as a noble military man.
Honor and courage!
=========================================================

James to ESV

Before we proceed, i know you sister rebecca must have told you the content of this transaction? the gravity of it and the amount involve in it, you are aware of everything and also i must tell you that this transaction requires money before finalization if you are truly aware of what i just mentioned then we will proceed, i work for security company dealing with protection and asserts so we dont know the military procedures, because am not a military and here is not a military camp rather a private registered security company which was founded 1984, we shall proceed as you pleases but confirm above email.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House
============================================================

ESV to James

Mr. Jamesx Kraft, thank you for your message!

I understand the importance of this operation and I'll try not to disappoint you. Like you already said, the chance comes only once in life and did not deserve to lose.
Because you know best the "ins" and "outs" of our business, I'll let you decide what to do to have 100% percent success.

YES, Rebecca told me about the money and told me about your company.
Me and Rebecca we agreed the idea of dividing it in half: expenses and gains.

Honor and courage!
===========================================================

James to ESV

we can now proceed with the full procedures, i want to assure you that we will have 100% success in this transaction just make your choice as mentioned and we will take it from there.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House
=========================================================

ESV to James

Dear Mr Jamesx Kraft,

I thank you for your trust and I want to assure you that my intentions are serious. However, we are talking about a big/large amount of money and I want to be sure that everything is 100% legal and no unnecessary risks.
If all is ok, we can start the procedure they my ancestors require?

Honor and courage!
==========================================================

ESV to Rebecca

My dear Rebecca

I think I understand Mr. Jamesx Kraft eventually.
It seems to be a man of honor and will comply with all principles of honor. I'm proud of him!
I can not wait to pass this preliminary phase and begin serious discussion.

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

everything about your transaction and deposition of your consignment is legal and risk free there is nothing to be afraid off, everything will be handled and carried out legally and successfully well, we shall proceed, thank you.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Dear Sir, thank you!

Are you ready for starting our bargain?
Look at the instructions. Please read carefully. Is very easy.
1) Exchange names: What's your name? Complete name & father's name
2) Exchange goals: What do you want?
3) Exchange reasons: Why do you want to do this? What is your reason?
4) Exchange why reason is better: Explain to me why you could not quitting
5) Exchange price once: How much money do you want?
6) Exchange new pric: I want to negotiate the price. How can you lose?
7) Ask for agreement: We really reached an agreement?

The question/response must be written in the appropriate manner.
This means ONE question & ONE answer per message.
That's the polite way of addressing, in our case, noble warriors Mongols.

Please, don't forget! OK?
Now: 1) What's your name? Complete name & father's name
My name is Eduardx Silvianusx Vasilescu, and i am a big army colonel (one special division), by Mongolian origin.

Honor and courage!
Col. ES Vasilescux
============================================================

James to ESV

Those things have nothing to do with me i am here to assist and have your transaction concluded i will not answer those questions because its not meant for me, you know my name already so why would you ask for my fathers name? please i have given you 2 options just choose one and we will proceed, thank you.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House
====================================================

ESV to James

Dear Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

It is just a formal bargain: One answer, for each question.
Each participant is waiting on the other to respond, and shows his respect.

It is only a matter of attitude.
You can not trust a man, if you do not know well, right?
We're talking about "big" money, so trust is everything.

Let start again:
1) What's your name? Complete name & father's name
My name is Eduardx Silvianusx Vasilescux, and i am a big army colonel (one special division), by Mongolian origin.

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

Attached is my work id, that is all i can answer right now, i am a very busy man and i am not allowed to follow your instructions, you are to follow mine till at the end of your delivering, we have other and many clients to attend to, thank you sir.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Dear Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

Thank you for your response, I think we are in the right direction.
It is perfect and after we can move on to serious things. Ok, next question:
2) What do you want?

Honor and courage!
Cpl. ES Vasilescux

James to ESV

what do i want? what do you mean as what do i want? i dont understand the question, do you mean what i want from you to proceed?

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Dear Mr Jamesx Kraft,

Yes Sir, "what do you want from me"? - It is a simple question, and the response must be very simple.
Example: "Colonel ES Vasilescux, I want to help you to get ~ 7 millions $".
Or something like that. It is clear now?

Ok, let's start again: 2) What do you want?

Honor and courage!
Col. ES Vasilescux
================================================

James to ESV

I want to help you get your consignment of $14.5 million transferred or delivered to you.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Dear Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

I must correct you, because me and Rebecca will share everything equally. So, my part will be half the amount.
Ok, I am satisfied with the response and wait to get to the serious thing.
3) Why do you want to do this? What is your reason?

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.

my reason is because the consignment is not mine and will be delivered when ever the owner wants it, please send me a copy of your id dont forget.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Dear Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

Thank you, I understand perfectly what is your position.
Basically, you just try to do your duty, as a true professional. Right?
Well:
4) Explain to me why you could not quitting.

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
i have no reason of quitting, this is my job and what i do for living, if i quite i will lose my job so i can not.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House,

ESV to James

Dear Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

I want to tell you that I understand these things. Very well!
Do you win pretty well, so much that you can support their families? I'm just curious.

5) How much money do you want?

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
I dont want any additional money rather you will have to pay us for the delivering fee or if you want the funds to be transferred to your account then you will have to pay the fee to open non resident dollar account in your name if you cannot come then if you want us to deliver the consignment to your address then you pay for the delivering fee that is it, all this plus minus $2300 each of the option.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Mr. Jamesx Kraft, thank you for your response.

The penultimate question and we are ready for business.
6) I want to negotiate the price. How can you lose?

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
which price are you negotiating? as for lose i have nothing to lose, Mrs Rebecca has already paid for the storage fee of your consignment and once that expires we will seize the consignment till our full new payment is dully paid, so i have nothing to lose.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Dear Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

I want to negotiate the price commission.
Any Mongolian negotiate, nobody in our country pays first asking price. Do you understand me?
I want and I need to get a small discount... however small, but it must exist.
So ask the honor of my ancestors who fought successfully in the Asian steppes.
If we solve this problem, then we can move on to the last question.

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
There is nothing to negotiate about the charged fee that is the procedure and you will pay 25% of the amount mentioned first then the balance after the delivering to the diplomat.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House,

ESV to James

Dear Mr Jamesx Kraft,

I must kept my honor and the glory of my ancestors.
Do not make me leave my good, sacre, old traditions, because this is something unacceptable for me.

I need a discount, any discount. Discount size does not matter, it is only a matter of honor, you understand?
IF we agree and only IF we agree, then we can pass to the last phase: #7.

7) We really reached an agreement?

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
There is nothing to negotiate about the charged fee that is the procedure and you will pay 25% of the amount mentioned first then the balance after the delivering to the diplomat, our agreement is the fee once you pay it we carry out the transaction,

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Dear Mr Jamesx Kraft,

I am forced to ask to negotiate something else, like that percentage to 25%.
Honor of my ancestors compels me!
I propose 15% at the beginning of the operation. What do you think?
If you are OK with 15% percentage, we can move to the real discussion.

Honor and courage!
Col. ES Vasilescux - The mongolian
========================================

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
No, 15% of that money is $ 330 no we dont start work with 15% 25% that is our normal and starting fee before we deliver.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

My dear Mr. Jamexs Kraft,

OK, maybe 15% is too little, I can accept this.
What do you think about 20%?
Sounds good to you?

Honor and courage!
Col. ES Vasilescux

after 10 minutes, ESV to James

My dear Mr. Jamesx Kraft,
Within one hour I have to go urgently!
Me and my boys need to pick up three soldiers who have big problems somewhere near Mosul.
Now our helicopter is powered by gasoline. I don't have I do not have much time!
We really need to conclude our negotiations, because otherwise we will have to start over again.
Please accept 20%.
Honor and courage!

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.

No. 25% that is our procedures, we cannot go below that remember we still have to use our money to obtain the delivering document which will make the delivering success and also pay for flight ticket so with all this we cannot take lesser than our procedure. No, its 25%

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Dear Mr Jamesx Kraft,

22.5%?
Please, for honor of my ancestors?
It means the world to me.

Honor and courage!
Col. ES Vasilescux

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.

please send us your id and tell us when you will be sending the money to enable us kick start the preparation of your delivering, thank you.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Mr. Jamesx Kraft, we have an agreement?
It is 22.5%?
If we join hands, at 22.5 percents, I can send someone, immediately, to make payment.
Money is not a problem, but honor of my ancient ancestors must be well respected.

Honor and courage!
Col. ES Vasilescux

after 5 minutes, ESV to James

My Heli it is almost ready to fly. About 15 minutes.
We have a deal?
22.5%?
I expect urgent response, before I go to Mosul.

Honor and courage!
Col. ES Vasilescux

after 1 minutes, James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.

you go to Mossul this time with helicopter? from Romania to Iraq? you must be a joker.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Dear Mr Jamesx Kraft.

Not directly rute, because of the long distance.
We make stops in power in Turkey (OTAN alliance): Constanta - Istanbul - Adana - Mosul.

Honor and courage!
Col. ES Vasilescux

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
No, 25% we cannot change our rules and procedures because of you, please just comply with the % and send the money to enable us proceed the amount is $550 that is the 25% of 2200, while the diplomat will receive the balance from you when he arrives in your house.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Dear Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

OK, I accept your proposal. Will be 25% and we will start business.
In order to end our negotiation, you must have to say (also like me): Long live The Wisdom of the Seven Ancient Ways!

From now on, we can consider that it has completed the entire Mongolian protocol.
The way of our ancestors is fully accepted by both sides of the transaction.
- people who's talking about about glory and honor,
- people who's about courage and pride,
- people who's talking about men who would rather die, than be dishonored.

Honor and courage!
Col. ES Vasilescux

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
I will not say it till you send me a copy of your id,

James Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James (I send him a fake unreadable document)

Dear Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

I have to go. We speak tomorrow night, when/if my turn will be a success.
I wait you to say the "mongolian phrase" that concluding our negotiation... so that we can go to pay commission.
Look copy of my ID.
Good bye and keep the fingers crossed!

Honor and courage!
Col. ES Vasilescux

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
There is nothing to view, no picture or id accessible , please send us your view able identity and let us know when you come back so that we will proceed.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James (after 2 days)

Hell Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

We were lucky and we returned safely, and i'm into the base now.
I will send you that ID file again. No problem.
Can you say the "mongolian phrase" for great concluding of our negotiation?... It is a minor thing and we can start to pay your commission.

Are you there?
Honor and courage!

ESV to James, after 5 minutes

Please complete the holy Mongolian nobles procedure, because otherwise it is not considered that we respected tradition.
And tomorrow we will have to starting again all the bargain.
Please be more determined.

Honor and courage!

ESV to Rebecca, in the same time

Dear my Rebecca,

How are you, how are your beautiful children?
Do you know something about Mr Jamesx Kraft?

Still not convinced him to finalising the mongolian way procedure.
We are at the last pass, one minor pass. I twice send him my ID paper.

Good evening

ESV to Rebecca, after 15 minutes

My dear Rebecca, I'm dishonored by Mr. James Kraft!

He refused to talk to me, in the last 24 hours!
He refused to complete the negotiation procedure Mongolian!
He declined to negotiate that percentage of 25%!

It is a shame, my darling.
I can not accept to be insulted, because the blood of my ancestors demands revenge.
I prepared all the action and I'm ready to start paying fees, but I will not work with Mr. James! Ever!

Please contact the security company and ask them them to allocate us another account officer.

Dearfully,

Rebecca to ESV

My Dear.
Sir.
thank you for for your email, we cannot stop working for James he is in charge of the transaction, he emailed me yesterday that he has already informed you about the payment procedures, which is 25% and non negotiable, so i will like you to send that money to them, to enable him proceed with the remaining procedures, thank you.

yours
rebecca

Rebecca to ESV, after 1 minute

Dear Sir.
dont forget, today is sunday maybe he is not working today, so the best thing you can do now is to ask them the details on how to send the money so that by tomorrow you will get the details from them and make the payment today, thank you.

yours
rebecca

ESV to Rebecca

Dear my Rebecca,
I am a military man and, for me, all days are the same. Monday, Friday, Sunday, no matter.

Because I do not want to waste any more time, I will accept this situation hurtful to me.
I started this business with you and I will try to continue with you.

Remember that Mr. James must sincerely apologize for failing to respect the noble traditions of my ancestors.
This time, I no longer believe in his word, and I'm going to need proof that apologizes.
I expect an apology write on paper, not otherwise accept. Please communicate this to them.
To me, honor is before anything else!

Honor and courage!
Col. ES Vasilescux

Rebecca to ESV

My Dear
ES Vasilescux.
James has not done anything wrong to apologize to you, they are not working today there is nothing we can do about it, we must understand that, yes you are a military and they are not so there is no way they will understand it that way, just email him to give you details on how to send the money by tomorrow he till respond, today and tomorrow are the same, i will be off line now till tomorrow morning, i want to take my noon medication and it makes me sleepy, i wont be able to communicate again today, take care and keep me informed, thank you.
yours
rebecca

ESV to Rebecca

My dear Rebecca,

James refused to sign the negotiated Mongolian procedure. I don't undestand WHY, because we were at the last step!!!
Simply declined to the seventh step, the one who said that "we are, and we remain friends."
I insisted and I said otherwise can not conclude the protocol, but he refused me unduly. I do not why!

As such, according to my old tradition, I stayed with honor insult.

I need to see for myself that's sorry for this. Sincerely!
I need to see a picture of him and a great paper that says: "Col. ES Vasilescux, I regret that I have offended you! I beg sincerest apologies!"
And that's all. We can start to proceed to our busines.

Attention: Monday I will be at my army base and I will be able to pay the fee. But I am left Tuesday on a mission and I do not know how many days it lasts.

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
Thank you for your email, what next? its a new week.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Mr. Jamesx Kraft, good morning!

We are here:
1) I am unhappy and offended! You can talk with Rebecca because she knows the whole story.

2) I prepared the money and I'm ready to make the payment requested, but I need my military honor be satisfied!

3) We must conclude the 7-th Step of the mongolian warrior negotiation.
I need to know taht you have fully accepted "The Wisdom of the Seven Ancient Ways"! I want to see a proof of this.
I would need a picture of you (or of any of the your office crew member) with a clear and visible writing paper saying "Col. ES Vasilescu, I regret that I have offended you. I beg sincerest apologies."

Today is the military base and I can take care of payment. Tomorrow I leave on mission again.
As you can see, I play with all the cards on the table and expect the same from you.

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
I offended you? how when? and why must i apologies for nothing i know about?

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Mr Jamesx Kraft

I perfectly understand that you're not military, so I try to get over the fact you did not want to finish the Mongolian traditional negotiation. OK, I understand and accept!

BUT, my military honor compels me to ask satisfaction.
I need a picture of you (or your office of any of the crew member) with a clear and visible writing paper saying "Col. ES Vasilescu, I regret that I have offended you. I beg sincerest Apologies."

That's all! I hope you can make this small step to our reconciliation.

Then we can proceed to payment.

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
That is to say, am now following your instruction because am not a military man, i will not do that and mind you you have not send me your pic the one you sent is blank and cannot be opened so send me your clear and visible pic otherwise forget it.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

My nobles ancestors lived according to the principle: One man, one word!
This means that the honor is above anything else.
If you can understand this, I am ready to go further.
If not, this is the situation and we stop here.

The choice is all yours.
I'll talk to Rebecca and I will say that everything was over.

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
you sent me attached currency not your passport or picture and i can view it clearly so why cant you send me your picture the same way? we are not here for jokes if you are not serious please dont waiting my time and yours and inform rebecca that you cannot help her, you are not the only military person i have come across with, my uncle is a militry man here so i dont know what you are on with, for the last time send me your pic and the money required otherwise i will stop responding to your emails i have other things am doing.

Jamesx Kraft.

ESV to James

Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

I twice send you my copies of ID, and do not know why are not good. I was doing another copy, in another electronic form, and I will send it again. For the last time, I suppose.

But I wait required picture of your apology.
It is my last word and I'm not going to pass over the honor of my ancestors.

Honor and courage!

I sent him a corrupted file (my ID) and a picture of many euro banknotes.
My nobles honor ancestors requires satisfaction. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Jamesx Kraftx from Coinx Security House Laughing

The show must go on! Laughing

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
the id did not show properly, if you want to give up please give up, we are not working that way, how can you sent me your id 3 times and non is opening but the currency you sent me its perfectly fine. thank you.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Mr Jamesx Kraft,

I do not know what operation's computer system you are in use, there at your company. Maybe is Windows, or Mac?
We use, here at the basecamp, the RedHat Linux operation system (for security reasons).

The currency is just a picture that my assistant GMinathurianx send me on Friday, when he removed the money from the bank.
Identity documents are scanned here at the base.
I do not know what happened and I do not care, honestly.
Send me the details for payment, if you want to hurry up and solve the problem today.

Send me also the apology required and not waste my time.

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
i am not ok with your answer, your friend took a picture of money after withdrawing it from the bank/machine why? why would he do so? your country Romania is using Ron not Euro so what explanation do you have to make there? because the currency pic you sent is Euro.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

1) Lt. Geminax is not my friend, it is my assistant.
2) Yes, we have RON (our local currency), but Roumanie is one of the European Union countries and EUR is the official trade currency. All external payments is made in EUR, not in USD (or in other currency).
If you prefer, I can make payment in RON, I have no problem with that.
You have to change money when they get to you account. It is possible and so.

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux..
how do you want to send the money? 550? we have 3 options, money gram, western union and through bank account, which one do you prefer and when are you planning to make the payment?

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

For me it does not matter.
WesternUnion payment is done almost automatically.
Payment by bank takes 2-3 regular working days. For your contry,
Anyway, I need payment details.

Remember, I will not pay until my honor is not satisfied!
Also noted that tomorrow I'll go again in one mission and will last 1-2 days until I'm get back to basecamp.

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
so when are you going to pay the money? give me a specific date so that we will arrange and conclude with the diplomat.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House
=====================================

ESV to James

Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

I can make the payment in a half on hour AFTER I will seeing that my honor was satisfied.
Maybe I need one hour (I don't know, depends on traffic jams), to reach the town, from the basecamp.
You must tell me if you want the payment in RON or EUR (I can not pay in US dollars).

Do not make me repeat my demand of honor:
I need a picture of you (or your office or any of your crew member) with a clear and visible writing paper saying "Col. ES Vasilescu, I regret that I have offended you. I beg sincerest Apologies!"

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
I did not offend you in anyway so i will not write or appolgize for anything.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

Ok, I understand.
But I can not live like this, because my ancestors honor impose me a certain behavior.
I'll talk to Rebecca and I tell him to find someone else.

Honor and courage!
==================================

ESV to Rebecca

Dear my Rebecca,

I'm afraid I can not work with Mr. James.
I'm very sorry, because I'm ready to make that payment and start business.
But Mr. James does not understand that I need a small and insignificant gesture of honor. Without which my ancestors honor is not satisfied.

Honor and courage!

And I believe that my little adventure ends here.
I hope you liked it! Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My goodness... this bait goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on.... ! Very Happy

How delightful! Well done Birlic! Smile (Just one suggestion - please try to mark the ID image as "used by a scammer" to stop other miscreants from copying and pasting the image and using it for their own means).

I can only imagine the frustration the scammer must feel right now! Laughing

... but this lovely bait doesn't necessarily have to end here... you can approach your lad's email addie from a new victim's address: eg something akin to: "I saw your email a few months ago about an internet loan, but didn't pay attention to it at the time. I'm now in need of money, is your company still offering these loans?"

Before you know it, he'll be back on the hook... and if not, no matter - there are plenty of fresh scammers in the sea. Smile

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ted Bullpit: I change the picture, with one "marked". I hope everything will be ok, now.

The last replies: Laughing

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
good for you, i will not apologize for not have done anything wrong, you are to follow my instruction, and mind you i am in charge of her transaction, when it was brought here i received and deposited it.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Mr. Jamesx Kraft, I repeat for the last time:

If you do not apologize, I do not pay a single penny.
Rebecca was the one who contacted me me. Not vice versa!
I am a military man and live in a military base, I like what I do and live well.

Remeber: One man, one word!
No apologies, no payment! It's clear?

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

Mr. ES Vasilescux.
Are you threatening me with the money you are suppose to pay? what do i apologize for? just tell me ?

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House

ESV to James

Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

I do not threaten you with anything, and I do not care what do you think about.
Yesterday, I've long explained the steps to be taken for two of us we can begin to talk business. It was very simple, and you had only one last step.

The fact that you left incomplete finalized our negotiations, is an insult to me and I told you myself that a few times.
As such, now, my honor demands satisfaction. You can understand this?

Do you want to do business together?
If so, you must apologize.
If not, then we can finish here and now.

Honor and courage!

James to ESV

I will only call you and apologize, so provide me with your cell number or office phone, that is the only way i can apologize if not i will not write it, so give me your numbers or call me with my below office number and we will apologize, thank you.

Jamesx Kraft.
Coin Security House,

ESV to James

Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

1) I already said you that military rules did not allow us to hold civil communication equipment. It's for security reasons.
2) Secondly, I do not care to hear some fake words said over the phone, by who knows who.

We do not know together and I do not know if you're the one who speaks. It's clear?
The only valid excuse is as already I told you: I want to see her!

If you quit, do it now and not insist with poorly motivated refusals.
If you want to continue, show me the apology demanded and let overcome this moment.

I go to my lunch, so I expect to find a corresponding message from you.

Honor and courage!
Col. ES Vasilescux

James to ESV

there is nothing like that, please stop contacting us because i will not respond to you, does it mean you are not communicating with your family at home? because they are not military too so how do you talk with them?

Jamesx Kraft.

ESV to James

Mr. Jamesx Kraft,

What family you are talking about ? I'm a military person, i'm single and I don't have living relatives.
I'm going to my lunch.

Send me the required apologies, or forget my email.
It is my last words!

Honor and courage!
=====================================

Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux
thank you for your email, what do we do then? i am getting stressed off here, all i want is the transaction to be concluded that is all i want, if you can send them the money fine send it and let them deliver the consignment after that our job with them will be ended, please do your best .

regards
rebecca

ESV to Rebecca

Dear Rebecca,

The problem is perhaps a minor thing, but is very important to me (as mongolian warrior).
Mr. James must send me a picture with him and his apology, to be sure he is that person how apologize. Not at the phone, not on the mail... just picture!
He refuses to do this, and he pressed me with bullshit.
I quit the business if it is not reasonable.

Honor and courage!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The story continues Laughing Laughing Laughing

ESV to Rebecca

My dear Rebecca,

I came back at the basecamp, from my lunch time, and found no apologies message. As such, for me, Mr. James is no more! NEVER EVER!

For your sake, I can accept to communicate through a third person. Not by Jamesx Kraft!
NOT with him, because he offended the honor of my noble ancestors!

Perhaps, you will have to find another person with whom I might communicate politely and with respect.
I do not know who, maybe someone else from his office. Today I'm available... I'll be gone tomorrow, in one of the my ops. mission.
I think I came back in one, maybe two days.

I hope you'll be fine! God bless you!
Honor and courage!

Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux
thank you for your email and i am happy you came back without problem, for now i dont know any other person, James is the director of the company so everything about my transaction is under his care, i am kind of stacked and i dont know where to run to, thank you.

yours
rebecca
=========================

ESV to Rebecca

Good morning, my dear Rebecca!

I'm glad when I hear that you will be in a good health condition. Overall, our health is the most valuable thing.

I thought of a way in which we can solve the problem:
- My honor be satisfied
- Our problem-solving to be ready.

It is enough for me if I get the apology demanded by the tradition of my ancestors.
From any other person, not from Mr. James. Anybody!
Even you, or a nurse at the hospital ... anyone!
All that I need it's a picture of you (or anybody) with a clear and visible writing paper saying: Col. ES Vasilescux, I regret that I have offended you. I beg sincerest Apologies! Laughing

In that way, my honor is repaired and we can move on. What do you think? We can solve this way?
Today (and tomorrow) I will be at the military basecamp, so I can easy move to make that payment.

Honor and courage!

Rebecca to ESV

i have clearly seen that you are not here to help me but to make mocks of me, how do you want me or a nurse to apologize to you? you know what, i am now on the side of james, i think you should forget about the transaction i will get a responsible and civilian person to help me out, i cannot continue with you, i am sorry.

rebecca

ESV to Rebecca

Dear Rebecca,

You you get me wrong, please keep the eyes on the focus on our transaction!
For me and for my military Honor, it's mandatory to get one apology.
Because Mr. James don't want to proceed to good finish our mongolian bargain.
For God sake, it's his fault, not mine!

It's very simple. I want to proceed ar out transaction, I have the money and I have the time disponibility.
But I'm strongly need the apology, from James or for anybody involved in this business.

I hope you can understand my position.
Honor and courage!

After 1 day

ESV to Rebecca

Rebecca,
I go out to the city, so I can also do that 550 payment. Laughing
I need all details of payment. Urgent!

Honor and Courage!

Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux
if you are serious to work with me and to help me then send email to them, ask them to give you the payment details, you will get that from them, payment the money that will show seriousness and i will give you anything you want, thank you.
==========================

ESV to Rebecca

Rebecca, my dear,

I do not want to talk to him (Mr. James) because he offended me.
I want to help YOU, not him!
You can talk to him and take all the needed information from him... so, I expect the payment details (from YOU, not from him!)

Honor and courage!

Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux
i will come bank to you with the details, thank you

ESV to Rebecca

I'm here!

H&C!
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent straight baiting-and this is hilarious!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm loving reading this. A brilliant idea!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, look the story for the last 3 days. Laughing

- first, I send to Rebecca a fake WU receipt... EUR 5,500 (instead EUR 550) Laughing
- I use the SPTS trick (site founded here, in our forum)
- Rebecca has loaded 15 pages of the form, has spent 2089.126 seconds answering questions Laughing Laughing Laughing
- afterward, I said that I can transfer money by Moneygram, and I sent some questionnaires to be completed.
- Here I not have any succes because he completely refused to write them.
- I gave in eventually and I "accepted" to pay by bank transfer.
- now, I wait to give me one valid bank account. Laughing

Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux..
Below i received from James now.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 5:37 PM
Subject: RE:
To: [email protected]

Dear Madam.
Thank you for your email, as your brother has requested, please send/forward these details to him for the payment, thank you.

receiver: Sandrax Ndlovux
Destination: Johannesburg south Africa.
Question: for what
Answer for Good.
Method: western Union, let him keep us informed once the payment its done to enable us proceed.

James Kraft.

ESV to Rebecca

Dear my Rebecca,

Are you sure?
WTF is Sandra Ndlovu? I'm completely confuse.
Put it on James to explain who is that strange person.
I do not want to make mistakes and lose all your money.
We must be very careful, it's a large amount of money!

Honor and courage!

after one day, ESV to Rebecca

Hello dear Rebecca,

What you know about that person (Sandra Ndlovu)?
It's okay to make payments to it?

Honor and courage!

after another day, ESV to Rebecca

Dear Rebecca

Have you heard something new from Mr. James?
We pay money to that person, or not?

At night, I will go on mission for two days. I wanted to solve today.

Honor and courage!

Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux..
thank you for your email, i dont know the person and i dont need to know him or her but James told me that, that person is their financial controller, i will advise you to make the payment, yes send the money to that name as the advised, and remember the amount should be 550 thank you and keep me informed.

yours
rebecca

ESV to Rebecca

Ok Rebecca, I have to go out and I'll pay that comission
I'll be back tonight with a scanned receipt, just before to leaving for my mission.

Keep in touch,
H&C!

after 1 day, ESV to Rebecca Laughing

Dear Rebecca,

I will sending you a copy of the WU receipt, and I hope to be enough.
Because I do not want you to have problems with that large amount of money, there in South Africa, I paid an extra safety tax (EUR40) and I used the new Western Union security system (SPTS).
Shortly, you must logged there into WU Security Payment System Transfer: http://thespts.ru/login.php
Your user is: WMGUxxxx
Your password is: L145xxxx
At sender's email address you must write my email: [email protected] (it's just for security reason, because I'm "the Sender").

You must login into the system and try to complete the form, with your details. There are a few confidential questions that you must answer correctly.
After that, the system will automatically generate a valide codenumber (MTCN). You must remember that MTCN, because it is valid only for this transaction!
If you do not fill out that form the security of the transaction, the money remains stuck in the system. If you fail, after 48 hours, they returning the money back to me.

Even if you lose the receipt, no one can pickup money without you.
So, you're in complete safety!

We hear us in 2 days, when I get back from the mission.
Honor and courage!
col. ES Vasilescux - The Mongolian

Rebecca to ESV

Dear col. ES Vasilescux
thank you for your email, i forwarded the details to James and he told me that they dont know such system and there is nothing they can do about it, so please why did you choose such method? you were suppose to pay the money normal and besides you were asked to pay 550 not 5500 so the transaction invalid, so you have to change it and pay normal, EVEN me i cannot access what you sent so please take back your money and send it back through normal way. they did not accept that method, you have to send it normal, this is long process, thank you.

yours
rebecca

ESV to Rebecca

Rebecca, in the name of the Lord,

I returned home safely. How come not take the 5,500.00? You're kidding, right?
Put it James to calculate again, because 25% from 22,000.00= 5,500.00 EUR

You have not yet managed to pick up the money? You are laughing at me?
It's a very simple procedure:
- fill the forms,
- system will automatically generate the valid MTCN number and the money can be pick up at the counter.

They stayed less than 10 hours until they pass 2 days when I paid. If you do not take the money, then they get back to me.

What do you want us to do? And, for God's sake, what is the exact amount? 550 or 5500?

Honor and courage!

Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux
thank you for your email, the money is too much, James charged us 2200 for the delivering and 25% its 550 so how can you pay 5500? that was why he said that you are a joke and now you send the money through different ways, please go and collect back your money and send only 550 to them and send it through normal and the only way we know, go to western Union office give them the details and tell them to send it normal they must give you the mtcn numbers at the counter there not sort of site where you will fill forms before it generate the valid MTCN, no they dont want it that way, thank you.

yours
rebecca

ESV to Rebecca

My darling,

It is not my fault that South Africa is considered as HRF country (High Risk of Fraud) and that be necessary some extra-security transactions rules.
The SecurePTS it's only an extra-security rules, for protecting bouth: sender & receiver.
Western Union have this system, based on the internet connection on-line.

Money Gram has a different system based on forms that can be downloaded offline.
Do you want to try by MoneyGram? It's 550 only, I really understand now.
I can go to the Money Gram counter and I'll get those forms you send them ... and you fill them with the required details. Offline, without time limit.

MG Security Forms (three or four papers) can be downloaded and complete handwritten. You want to do so?
It'll be much easy, because you do not depend by internet conection.
It's ok for you?
I really want to try to help you.

Anyway, I must go to WU and withdraw my money deposited there, if you do not complete the procedure.
Honor and courage!

Rebecca to ESV

My Dear.
Col. ES Vasilescux
i so much believe all the western Union offices are the same worldwide. so what you have to do it to go back and collect your money send them send it through normal way and send you the mtcn numbers, no money gram and i am not going to fill any form, you are the sender fill the form give it to them to commence the transfer, thank you.

yours
rebecca

ESV to Rebecca

My dear,
You think wrong.

Transferring money in countries considered at high risk potential fraud (HRF) obeys the same transaction security rules.
We mention here South Africa, Benin, Nigeria, Togo, Ghana, Burkina Faso, etc, etc, etc. A lot of countries, a lot of scammers, you know this problems.
No one in Romania does not send any money without passing security rules, and that goes for WU, MG and wire transfers.

So, please do not make me wasting my time.
You want to try making transfer by Money Gram, or not? It's much easier, than the Western SPTS system.

Honor and courage!

after 2 hours, ESV to Rebecca ... but I "forgot" to attach files

Rebecca,

Ok, we will try to solve it with MoneyGram (MG). You will find few attached forms.
Fill out these forms (handwritten) and send them to me back.
You must also present them at the counter, then when you go up the money. So, keep another copy for you!

You understand me?

- The new amount it's only 550 euro, and the receiver it's the same Sandra Ndlovu.
- Fill out the forms and send back to me.
- I go back to the MG counter and present your papers, with your security details,
- They validates the money transaction and give me the valid MTCN,
- After I send you confirmation code (MTCN), you can go to yours MG office to take the money.
- You also need to have these completed forms with you, for security identification.

Honor and courage!
Col. ES Vasilescu

After 1 hour, ESV to Rebecca

Sorry Rebecca, I forgot to attach the files.
Please complete them and send them back to me.
Then I can send you one validated MTCN codenumber.

H&C!

Rebecca to ESV

My Dear
i think you should forget about sending the money because James received money from your country last week and it was sent normally, so lets not waste our time because you know it will never work, i appreciated all your efforts but right now it seems it will not work so forget about it, thank you.

yours
rebecca
======================

ESV to Rebecca

Rebecca,

"James received money from your country last week and it was sent normally" ... I do not think so, but we'll do whatever you want.

H&C!
=======================

Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux
thank you that is the only way forward, normal way or no deal.

yours
rebecca
=======================

ESV to Rebecca

Dear Rebecca, I think James wants to fool you.

Otherwise I do not understand why he do not tell you the truth about secured transfers of money.
Nobody in Romania does not send any money in countries with high fraud risk, without the process to be well checked.
At 2:00PM I go out from the Base, to eat my lunch.
If you send me those sheets filled out, I can come back with valid MTCN.

It's only your choice... I do not insist again.
Honor and Courage!
Col. ES Vasilescux
=====================

Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux
do you know the best thing to do? i think i will ask James to email me their account so that you will transfer the fee through bank to bank to the account, there will not be any need for security masseurs, that will be the best thing to do, as i cannot print or fill any form here, thank you.
yours
rebecca
=====================

ESV to Rebecca

Rebecca, you say that you can not print those sheets?
OK, let me help you.

Write the answers on a few sheets of white paper.
You send me these sheets of paper, photographed with the phone. No need to print anything, no problem.
I'll write your responses (received from you on blank papers) to the forms that I already have.

It's ok right?
Honor and Courage!
=======================

Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux
if you know what to write fine do it on my behalf, because i cannot print out from here so write it for me otherwise sending the money through account will be the best thing to do, did you get me? there will not be any stress all you have to do it to go to the bank with their account details and the banker will commence the transfer to their account then we wait like 3 days the money will be in their account, that is more lesser stress than wu and mg, thank you
yours
rebecca
=====================

ESV to Rebecca

My dear Rebecca,

I can only copy YOUR response, because in the forms it's question related to YOU.
YOU must pickup the money, not ME! So, in those papers MUST be your details... you understand this aspect?

You do not need to print ANYTHING!
Just handwritten the questionaire on blanc paper sheet... send me the paper, and I will do all the work here. Clear?
You can pickup money TODAY, not in other 3-4 days!

Honor and Courage!
====================

Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux
No i am not the one to pick up the money remember? James gave me the details to give you when you refused to get the details from him so everything you are sending will go through james, so just fill the form as i cannot do it, or why cant you send the money through bank?

yours
rebecca
====================

after 1 day, Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux.
lets forget about this money and western union thing james agreed to give me account details where the money should be paid through bank to bank, what about that one? you send the money through the bank, that is the best right now.
yours
rebecca
===================

ESV to Rebecca

Rebecca,

For the last time.
On this forms MUST be the details of person who's pickup the money. You understand this?
Because those forms are sent with the money, and who take the money will be need to know the answers to those forms. Clear?

So... I can writte the forms, because you don't have a printer in hospital. Ok, I'll do it for you.
BUT... You, or James, or the person who pickup the money MUST send me all required details.
BECAUSE I don't know who's that person (Sandra Ndlovu) and I don't know details about him.

Send me the correct answers and I'll writte on the papers.
Honor and courage!
=====================

Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux
forget it, send it through account where no one needs to fill any form.

thank you
rebecca
======================

ESV to Rebecca

Rebecca, you kidding me, right?

James is so incompetent that is not able to complete a few lines? I have already seen that he does not know how to communicate. But he does not know to write?
How you made the big mistake of letting your money on his hand? I don't understand, really!
OK!!!
Tell him, incompetent James, to send us all the necessary details for payment by bank transfer.
I hope at least that knows better.

Honor and courage!

Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux.
Thank you for your email, i have sent email to James asking him to forward me an account, i will come back to you once i receive the account from them, thank you.

yours
rebecca

We have 179 messages and the Show must go on! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ESV to Rebecca

Dear Rebecca, how are you today? You are well, I hope.

Do you think that James gives us those details, today???
Or is tired after a very looong Sunday?

I have to go on a mission and I do not have time to waste with his crap.
Tell him to be more serious and cooperate in a timely manner.
He is a professional, or what?

Honor and courage!

Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux
Name of the bank: Standard bank of south Africa.
Account holder's name: Vincent(x) Clothing(x).
Account number: 401879682(x)
Branch code: 006405(x)
Swift code: SBZAZAJJ(x).
Laughing Laughing Laughing

above are the details i received from him just now, thank you.

yours
rebecca

ESV to Rebecca

My dear Rebecca,

I told you that James is incompetent. We need the full details:
- Full bank name + full bank branch name
- Full address of the bank
- IBAN code (international beneficiary code account)
- SWIFT complete Code
- Correspondence foreign bank (bank to bank correspondence)
- Full name for the beneficiary of the amount of cash
- ID beneficiary scan copy
- The Invoice & Legal Contract / total amount of money.

Honor and Courage!

Rebecca to ESV

My Dear
this is all he has to provide before you transfer the money to him? there is nothing like that, the details he provided was correct and all that was needed, lets just forget this please, if you are really interested you have to travel there to see things and pay the money there, thank you.

yours
rebecca
=======================

ESV to Rebecca

My darling Rebecca, you have no one to blame, I know that.

Roumanie is not Africa, so tell James to send all the necessary details required.
I mean, James knows how bank is called BUT does not know the real address of the bank?
Really? Is he just an idiot trying to fool you, or what?
Tell him to send us ALL details, for God sake!

Honor and courage!
=====================================================

And nothing, since 2 days... I think that was it. Sad
Thank you for your attention!
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after two days of silence, I made one last attempt.
And guess what happened? Laughing

ESV to Rebecca

Good morning, my dear Rebecca!

I at least 3 days off, so I can handle payments.
We have the details required by the bank?
Can you check with James, if he has obtained all the necessary for bank payment?

Honor and courage!
=======================

Rebecca to ESV

My Dear.Col. ES Vasilescux
James said that he cannot give me the extra details you mentioned for the payment because payments are not done that way, all you need to make payment are bank name, account holder , account numbers, swift code of the bank and country, so what you are asking for is not possible and it has never been done before, i have transferred money to UK before when i was ok that was the same details required and i used it, so that is to say we cannot work together because of your different banking system thank you.

yours
rebecca
======================

ESV to Rebecca

My dear Rebecca,

Yes, in short, these are the conditions imposed by banking regulations. Not my requests and I have nothing to negotiate here!
But, I repeat, it is just normal and natural finnancial claims.

As you know, after 9/11 american tragedy, all the banks were required to adopt rules to prevent anti-terrorism and money laundering.
The National Bank of Romania Regulaments: http://www.bnr.ro/apage.aspx?pid=404&actId=327115

They are required to complete a form where I need to specifically:
a) Legal source of transfered funds (I have no problems here, because all my money is coming from 100% legal sources).
b) The real beneficiary of the transfer of money.
I was asked to present a bill for services paid and a contract translated into Romanian and notarized by a notary public.
As a result of this, please send me the invoice & the legal agreement.

Ref. Correspondent foreign bank:
- Any small local bank should have a few large international banks, with about working on the external payments.
- Correspondent banks are the big banks, international, they work only with other banks ... they do not work with clients. Only operations type "banks to other banks".
- This shows the list of correspondent banks who's working with my bank: https://www.raiffeisen.ro/despre-noi/guvernanta-corporativa/banci-corespondente/

Honor and courage!

Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux
Thank you for your email, so we cannot work because of your monitory issues, there is no way i can sign any doc because you want to send us money,i know about 9/11 american tragedy and that does not mean that people are no longer transacting, we must follow the free way not making the process difficult, if you have someone outside romania send the money to him then he will send it to james without the mentioned difficult process, thank you
yours
rebecca
=================================

ESV to Rebecca

Dear Rebecca,

If James has a legal power of attorney from you, then he can sign himself. It will be no problem.
I know you're in the hospital, but he is healthy and can deal with this problem, if it wants to solve it well.
What do you think?

Honor and courage!
=====================================================================

Eventually, I could send money using a "friend" of mine in South Africa. Razz
It's about Lt. Col. Amukelani Sizve "Simba" Ukulembe, from South African Special Forces - "The Recces" Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is all, and I think the bait it's finished. Crying or Very sad
187 messages / 3 weeks Laughing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca to ESV

My Dear Col. ES Vasilescux.
James told me that he will not sign anything to receive just 550 from you, have you forgotten that he is working with the security company, they receives thousands always from over seas and non has given them such condition and procedures, so he will not do it and he must abide under their company;s procedures, then now what do we do?

regards
Rebecca

ESV to Rebecca

Rebecca, we have a solution for this, of course even if James wants to help us.
I have a very good friend in South Africa who can give him that money.

Get rid of all your worries with the bank.

It's ok?
Honor and courage!

Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux
thank you for your email, where in south africa is your friend? which city? why cant you contact James and tell him about that and see if they will accept cash in their office or maybe your friend will pay the money required equivalent to them, contact james and discuss that with him,

yours
rbecca

ESV to Rebecca

Rebecca, my darling,

You know what problem is with James... he did not want to apologize, so my honor prevents me from talking to him.

If he is reconsidering its position, and if he send that little evidence that regret what happened, then of course I'll be happy to work with him.
Anyway, it's ridiculous to talk with you, but that's the situation.

My friend is quartered in Langebaan and he is also military people, like me. I can try to find him and ask him to help me. We're old friends, from the two Gulf war.
I know nothing about how to pay, probably the easiest method is James to meet directly with him. I don't know.
But i can not pretend nothing, meaning to send it on to the banks and Western Union and other shit.

Talk to James and tell me what to do next.
Honor and courage!

Rebecca to ESV

Dear Col. ES Vasilescux.
you know what i think, i think you should forget about your friend and the transaction, i got email from James now that he will never work with you, so the best i should do is to get able and understanding person to assist me, so i guess we have to end it here, i will compensate you after i conclude my transaction with that new person, i really appreciate your efforts but my transaction come first, thank you and God bless you.

yours
rebecca

ESV to Rebecca

Dear Rebecca,

Ok, no problem, we do as you wish.
One last question, and this finish: In which city is James? Perhaps my friend could send him someone there.

Good bye!

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic