SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Straight bait for Bank Account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just a straight bait, with the intention of gaining bank accounts. There is nothing exciting, no safaris, no trophy pictures, no newspaper headline making developments.
Vivian works on Sav0 Island in the Solomon Islands, she is the Secretary for the Sav0 Island Copra Producers Board,. Having lived there for a few years I have sufficient background knowledge to make any excuses Vivian needs sound plausible
This is from a lad from Surplus. I copied then sent to my baiting address his format.
This is his opening email

>I After the meeting held today with the president of Nigeria and the Governor central bank of Nigeria regards to the over due payment owned by
the previous government.

We are hereby advice you to send us your receiving information and direct phone number because we will call you as soon as we send the Card to your Address.

Our bank have been instructed to issue you the ATM VISA CARD (UBA).
Lad

Vivian replied with this

Dear Mr Lad
Thank you for this information.
I have been dealing with EFCC Agent Chinedu W about this previously, but have not been able to reach settlement, despite several payments for Authorised Documents.
My address is
Savo Island Copra Producers
PO Box 114 Honiara
Solomon Islands
I hope you are able to help resolve this matter, it has been several months now, and we have sent nearly SBD$25,000 to get this issue decided

Lad sent this back

Thanks for your mail,as i told you before without the 10 original
documents there is no way you can receive the fund.From what the
Attorney told me it will cost $5,890 to procure the documents .

And these documents must be send to you for your endorsement before we
can be able to send you the Card.

I wait to hear from you.

How nice, he told me before? Not to worry, I’ll ask something different

Dear Mr Lad,
Will this $5,890 be the full payment?
We have been here so many times dealing with this transaction that it seems there is always another unexpected fee.
We have sent several thousands of dollars already. Our only income source is Copra, and we have been waiting some time now for this transaction to enable us to expand our transport vessel, and provide more reliable methods of shipping our Copra to Guadacanal.
Thank you

Since you have paid all the fees why you have not receive the fund
till now? That is the question you have to ask yourself which means
you paid it to a wrong person.

Let me just give you the reason why you have not receive the fund till
now is because you don't have any original documents concerning this
transaction from what is in our file here there is no way you can
receive a payment from any Government without a proper documentation
that shows that you are the rightful beneficiary of the fund.

If i may ask how do come about this fund you can never answer it
correctly because people that scam you will not tell you the truth
only what they are after is that money they collected from you.

If you want to receive the fund you must go through Due Process and
what is due process which means you will procure at lest 10 original
documents in your name and it must send to you through courier service
for you to endorse as the rightful beneficiary and after that we will
send you the Card without any problem again and your Government will
not question you about the fund.

I am waiting to hear from you if we will proceed so that i will
contact the Attorney who will procure those documents and to know how
much it will cost.

Dear Mr Olega
If you are confident that this matter will soon be resolved, could you please proceed and confirm to us a possible settlement date.
Thank you

Everything depends on your hand because as soon as the Attorney
procure the 10 original documents the next thing is to send you the
Card,why i said that it depends on you is because if you can be able
to send the money for the documents within 7 working days you will
receive the Card,

Which means i will discuss with the Attorney Today to know how much it
will cost to procure the 10 Original documents and i will let you know
so that you can arrange the fees and also send your cell phone number.

If you comply very well before Friday next week you will receive the
Card along with the original documents.

Dear Mr Lad,
Could you please let me know as soon as possible how much the documents will be. As I explained previously, we have sent several thousand dollars already to resolve this situation for various court documents and Barristers fees.
Thank you

Oh thankfully this is all the payments needed. After all the money Vivian has spent so far, to know this is all she needs to send is a blessing

That is the payment to procure all the necessary documents that will
make you the through beneficiary of the fund without the original
documents you will not receive the fund.

You have sent several money and you did not receive the fund now that
you have told what you will pay to receive it why not accept that,

Lad

So Vivian told him again. And told him how the transfer was to go via Bank/Bank

Dear Mr Lad
As I have explained to you, this transaction has cost us a considerable amount of money so far. The shareholders in Savo Copra Producers are willing to fund furhter payments, but I have tio ask on their behalf.
Could you please provide your bank account details so that we can transfer the $5,890 via our Bank Solomon Islands account.
Thank you

Oh dear, he doesn’t like Bank/bank transfer

Can't you use western union money transfer to send the money?

Excuses excuses

Dear Mr Lad, we have always used Bank/Bank Transfer, the only Western Union facility in the Solomon Islands is at the Airport on Guadacanal, and there are numerous reports of theft and bribery associated with it.
We have always found Bank/Bank transfers are the quickest and easiest method for us to pay our accounts
Please provide your bank account and I will arrange the immediate transfer through Bank Solomon Islands
Thank you

So then we get the usual WU is the most etc etc garbage. But he was so helpful in sending all the WU outlets in the Solomons

Western union money transfer is the fastest means of transferring
money bank to bank will take almost one week before we receive the
money but through western union money transfer we will receive it the
same day you send it.

Below are outlet shop you can go and send the money.

LIUA S TRADING
Opp K.g. Vi School Prince Philip Highway Honiara, +677-7488177

SOLOMON POST G.P.O.
Mendana Avenue Honiara, Honiara 001 +677-21821

HILLTOP BUDGET ACCOMODATION
West Kola Ridge Po Box 1202 Honiara, +677-25128

LE PHARMACY
China Town Honiara, +677-20499

BANK OF SOUTH PACIFIC SOLOMON
Mud Alley Street Po Box 37 Honaira, Guadalcanal +677-22080

I wait to hear from you so that i can send you the information you
will use to send it.

So it was a long weekend here, I had other things to do and never replied for 3 days

Since i told you the truth i have never hear from you again?. We have
now confirm whom you are,

Well, here I have been so compliant and trying to help get this transaction finalised, and he sends this?

Dear Mr Lad
I fail to understand you email? What truth? Confirm who I am? What are you talking about.
For your further information, I work 6 days a week on Savo Island, our internet connection is not always connected, it would involve a 3 day journey at best to reach Honiara, I do not have the ability to take time away from work to go to Western Union when I can do all my banking and financial transactions online.r

I have contacted Bank Solomon Islands and they are able to transfer through to the Bank of South Pacific then through Western Union, but they have warned me that this is not a secure method of transfer as there is no guarantee that it will be received by the correct person.
If you wish me to continue with your method, rather than Bank/Bank, which we have always used, please let me know.
I am not happy with this method as I have never used Western Union before due to the reports of theft and bribery, but if you wish this I will contact Bank Solomon Islands and arange transfer through them to Bank South Pacific.
Thank you Vivian W

I explained the problems I could see with using WU, and offered Bank/Bank again, but is he happy?

Please in a situation like this we make use of Western Union Money
Transfer and i am assuring you that nothing will happen to the
money,what you will do is to split the fee into two with the two names
i will give to you because it will not take time to receive it here.

Western Union Money Transfer is the fastest way of sending and receive
money worldwide, so fellow my instruction.As soon as you agree i will

He was so worried he left off half of his email by the looks of it

Time to introduce another party to bolster the Bank/Bank modality

Dear Mr Lad
Who is Reverend Henry Emeka. Is he a colleague of yours? Do you work together?
We have an email from him to say he will arrange Bank/Bank transfer
Could you please explain who he is and what he is doing emailing me
Thank you

Please we don't have any Reverend in our bank so you have to be
careful with such a person.

Whatever you called his name is hacker, i will advice you to change
your password if he contacted you,that was the reason why i said that
you should send this fee through western union money transfer but you
refuse,now instead of wasting more time and to avoid these scammers to
scam you again i will send you account where you do bank to bank.

Could you remember on your first email you mention of dealing with
EFCC Agent Chinedu W he work together with Reverend Henry
Emeka .Can you provide his phone number please.

Below is the account number
RECIPIENT ACCOUNT NAME: NWANERI SALVATION UCHENNA

HOME ADDRESS: 15 AKIMBOWALE STREET OKE-AFA LAGOS,NIGERIA.

BANK NAME: ACCESS BANK PLC

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0696739709

BANK ADDRESS: EJIGBO/IKOTUN ROAD, OPP NNPC JUNCTION, EJIGBO, LAGOS STATE NIGERIA

SWIFT CODE: ABNGNGLA.

Used a Dial a Pizza number

Dear Mr Lad
Thank you for the warning. I have changed the password for this computer and mail.
Mr Henry Emeka has given me this phone number 2348081820118
I will arrange the Bank Transfer Monday morning.
Thank you

We are still waiting for the payment slip of the payment,because we
$10,540 from the same i sent you which you said that is not working
and the money is from USA and i don't know why your own is different.

Ola

Pulled a dial a pizza number and passed it on

Dear Mr Lad,
I also found EFCC Agent Chinedu W ph number that he gave me 1 323 312 5754
Is this of any help
Thank you

Monday have pass and Today is Tuesday below is your email on Saturday

Dear Mr Lad
My apologies for the delay, our internet and phone access was cut off again for a few days over the weekend
Bank Solomon Islands has arranged the transfer of $5,890 to the account you gave me.
Who is NwaneriI Salvation Uchenna ?
Bank Solomon Island was concerned that this seems to be a private account, not a Bank Nigeria account?
Thank you

Before what do you think the account will be, what are you paying for?
.Is it not for the Attorney fee to procure all the original documents
and now i have giving you the Attorney account information and you are
asking questions that does not matters.

You should i give you central bank account or what do want again,that
name is the Attorney's name and he is the owner of the account and
bank is in Nigeria.

Dear Mr Lad
You have not explained who the Attorney is. You have not given me his name or explained that it was his account.
We have spent a considerable amount of money over the past 18 months on this.
Please explain who these people are you bring into this transaction in future.
Thank you

I have already told you that the name is the Attorney that have the
account i sent to you and he is the one who will procure the documents
in your behalf what again do you want from me.

I have sent you the account why not send the money without asking all
these question, you are asking for account and now you are asking
question that does not have meaning.

Now that i have sent you the account what is the problem, i know whom
you are and you proof yourself.

Mr Lad
I have no idea what you mean by your reply.
We are currently processing some 40 tonnes of copra, we have a limited workforce, our time is used to ensure future income to Savo Island. I do not have the time to be constantly checking into the office, and given our frequent loss of connection, it is not always possible to be connected to the internet.

I have organised with Bank Solomon Islands for the Bank transfer, they have told me that it should be finalised within 3 - 4 days.
I find your constant referral that you know whom I am and proof myself to be meaningless. You have my name, my business address, are you threatening me?
What do you mean or infer by this? I have explained to you repeatedly that we have been trying to get this transaction settled for some time, and have sent well over $25,000 so far to various agencies, barristers and attorneys.

Further, it appears you are more interested in rushing this transaction through without taking into account the various checks that we have to take at this end.
If you continue to make statements that are of a threatening and meaningless nature, I will tell Bank Solomon Islands to cancel any further transactions to your You have my name, by business address, account
Thank you

I was getting a bit annoyed with Lad about now, so threw this at him just to annoy him and give him something else to reply to.

To:
Cc:
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 22:56:26 +0200
Subject: YOUR PACKAGED PAYMENT
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BENIN REPUBLIC
ZARIA STREET, GARKI
P.M.B. 0187, GARKI, ABUJA
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN
UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA)

Attn Customer,

I AM REV JOHN AHMED DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA [UBA] The only Bank appointed by all AFRICA PRESIDENT LED BY OUR NEW PRESIDENT Patrice Talon BECAUSE OF FRAUD GOING ON IN BENIN REPUBLIC WERE AN INNOCENT CREDITORS WERE ASK TO PAY CHARGES BEFORE THEY WILL RECEIVE THEIR MONEY OWN TO THEM BY AFRICAN COUNTRIES.WE RECEIVE YOUR FILES FROM I.M.F.I will want to make it clear to you that what you are paying to the diplomat WHOM WE ARE GOING TO USE HIS IMMUNITY FOR THE SHIPMENT is $50,000 FIFTY thousand united state dollar immediately YOU received your fund and confirm it not in advance. And i also received a security report that you are paying money to some fraudster who are deceiving you telling you that they are going to send this your money to you. A s a man of GOD and an ordained REVEREND i advise you in spirit not to waste your money paying any body till you follow my instruction and did not get your money in the next three days. Let GOD take my life if i am not telling you the truth. OUR SECURITY REPORT SHOWN THAT THIS PEOPLE IS DEMANDING MONEY FROM YOU AND YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY BY PAYING THEM MONEY IN ADVANCE. DO NOT PAY TO ANYBODY BECAUSE THEY ARE FRAUDSTER AND IT IS BECAUSE OF THEIR FRAUD ACTIVITIES THAT WE HELD MEETING IN BENIN REPUBLIC AND RESOLVE TO PAY ALL OUR CREDITORS CASH THROUGH THIS MEANS OF DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE IN ALL AFRICA COUNTRY.

IF ANY BODY TELLS YOU THAT HE IS PAYING YOU IN BANK DRAFT OR TELEGRAPHIC MONEY TRANSFER DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM BECAUSE DUE TO THIS FRAUD NO INTERNATIONAL BANK HON OURS OUR REMITTANCE INSTRUCTION. THAT IS WHY WE HAVE TO PAY THROUGH THIS MEANS AND KNOWN OF OUR BANK DRAFT IS WORKING BECAUSE OF THIS THIEVES IB BENIN REPUBLIC YOUR FUND HAVE BEEN PACKAGED TODAY WHICH IS ATTACH TO THIS MAIL AND I WILL TAKE THE TWO BOXES TO THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE AND SEND THE KEYS TO THE BOXES SEPARATELY TO YOU BY DHL TO AVOID THE COURIER SERVICE STAFF TEMPERING WITH THE CONTENT OR DIVERT IT TO ANOTHER PLACE. PLEASE STOP COMMUNICATING WITH THIS FRAUDSTERS FOR YOUR OWN INTEREST AND ALSO IF YOU HAVE SENT MONEY TO THEM JUST LET ME KNOW SO THAT OUR SECURITY AGENT WILL RETRIEVE IT BACK TO YOU BUT THAT WILL BE AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR FUND.

I WILL SEND YOU MORE MAILS TO GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION WITH MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR YOU TO KNOW THE GENUINE OF THIS TRANSACTION. PLEASE FORWARD YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO ME FOR QUICK INFORMATION BECAUSE TIME IS NOT IN OUR SIDE. ALL THE DOCUMENT WILL BE SENT TO YOU IF I AM ASSURED THAT YOU HAVE STOPPED SENDING MONEY TO THOSE FRAUDSTER AND FACELESS AFRICAN. BUT GOD WILL JUDGE ALL OF THEM WHO LIVES BY CHEATING. MY BIBLE SAYS WHAT DOES IT PROFIT A MAN WHEN YOU GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD BUT LOOSE YOUR SOUL. I WANT YOU TO TAKE NOTE THAT MR SUNDAY BEN HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO STOP ALL MEANS OF ASSOCIATING HIMSELF WITH THIS FRAUDSTER OR FACE JAIL, AS $15,000 FIFTEEN THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR HAVE BEEN MAPPED OUT FOR ALL EXPENSES OF SENDING THE MONEY TO YOU THROUGH GENUINE DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE AND HOW IT WAS SPENT WILL BE DETAILS TO YOU.

THIS IS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR TOTAL FUND IS NO MORE $850.000.00 EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND USD BUT $835,000.00 EIGHT HUNDRED AND THIRTY FIVE UNITED STATE DOLLAR. I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AND MR SUNDAY BEN AS HE HAVE BEEN COMMUNICATE ABOUT THIS ARRANGEMENT . REV JOHN AHMED DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT UNITED AFRICA BANK PLC. OPEN THE ATTACHMENT AND SEE HOW THE MONEY IS BEEN PACKED Please contact on this E-mail.( [email protected] )

REV JOHN AHMED

DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC

Dear Mr Lad,
Who is Rev John Ahmed?
Why am I recieving this?
Thank you
Vivian W

Damn, he hardly got off his chair to reply. Oh well, carry on as usual

Your fund is in Nigeria and not in BENIN REPUBLIC so you should be
careful with them.

Bank account was reported.

Dear Mr Lad
this is the information I gave to Bank Solomon Islands on Monday

RECIPIENT ACCOUNT NAME: NWANERI SALVATION UCHENNA

HOME ADDRESS: 15 AKIMBOWALE STREET OKE-AFA LAGOS,NIGERIA.

BANK NAME: ACCESS BANK PLC

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0696739709

BANK ADDRESS: EJIGBO/IKOTUN ROAD, OPP NNPC JUNCTION, EJIGBO, LAGOS STATE NIGERIA

SWIFT CODE: ABNGNGLA.
They have just notified me that the transaction was denied.
Could you please confirm I copied the information correctly
Thank you

Oh good he confirmed the account is correct, and that he has been receiving $ from the USA into it

That is the information no problem with the account, the Attorney have
been using it to receive money in USA.Why your own different.

Tried once more

Mr Ola, I have asked Bank Solomon Islands to send the transaction once more.
Thank you

Either you send it with the bank account i sent to you or you send it
through western union money transfer.

Well, I’m not using WU, with all the theft and fraud going on. I was going to introduce a bent WU employee, but all I was after was a bank account.

Why he sent this I have no idea

Are you tried of sending emails?

I don’t have the patience to continue with this much longer,

Bank Solomon Islands have advised us that the transfer has been denied. They have advised us that this transaction is highly likely to be fraud.
Do not contact us again

Again the threats

I told you that i know whom you are?

I have referred your threats to Solomon Island Police at Honiara
Do not contact us again
Bank Solomon Islands Advisor tells us you are a fraudster

I had the box bombed for about a week, 2,500 emails a day, managed to filter them out to trash, then they just stopped.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic