SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nathan the Wise (?)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Account No.6 in my mailbox yesterday. Maybe he will deliver another one? Our email exchange is boring. One line, that's all he comes up with.

Quote:
Ok then send the money to my daughter account in uk I give you the details now

Name of account holder: Anu T. MULE
Name of bank : Lloyds bank
Bank address: 19-21 Powis Street
Woolwich London
SE 186HZ
account number: 502*****
sort code: 30-99-88
coustomer IBAN : GB68 LOYD 3099 8850 2*****
BIC .LOYDGB21582

I hope you serious this time and please be honest this time to me

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh! More implications that dear Julia is less than honest. Some lads NEVER learn...

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's my No.1 bank account provider so far Cool. But I do not seriously believe that he is very successful as a romance scammer. His heartless and demanding emails kind of give him away.

Quote:
Darling, thank you for the information. I will go to the bank tomorrow afternoon and I will send you the slip then.
I love you, take care!
Julia

Quote:
Will be waiting to see this time and I called your number is ringing but you not picking

Quote:

Hello Darling,
I have lost my phone, don't you remember? I don't know where it is. I didn't hear it ring. Maybe I lost it somewhere outside. I must go now
I love you
Julia

Quote:
And what time are you going to bank

Quote:
Hello Darling,
I will go to the bank sometime between 3.00 pm and 4.00 pm.
I love you
Julia

Quote:
Go get a new phone and new number today and make sure you send me your pics and I want to see you on camera

Quote:
Go use public phone to call me

Quote:
Darling,

please note that I do NOT like your patronizing and commanding tone! I will have to go now, I got other stuff to do before I go to the bank. I will call you later this evening.
I love you
Julia

Quote:
Honey am not commanding you how can i command my wife oh come on pls and not commanding you

I love you too

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If one sees a chance one should take it. We have tried to get a safari from London to a very picturesque small town in the UK.

Quote:
Darling,

there was a problem at the bank today when I tried to transfer the 30.000 € to your daughter's account in the UK. There was not enough money left in my account to do it, and when I asked my bank manager to give me an overdraft for a few days or weeks he simply declined to do so and I didn't know what to do but then I started to think again and I have called my Uncle in the UK. Uncle Ricky is wealthy and confused because he is very sick, he is 63 years old and suffering from cancer while undergoing chemotheray but no matter what he is wealthy and I called him and he said he would lend me the monies and now what do you say, am I not smart? I have not told uncle anything about our relationship. He mustn't know all the details, must he? Please, Darling, contact my uncle in the UK. He will pay the monies on my behalf. His contact details are: <snipped>

Quote:
I don't need that go and send the amount of money you have any amount if it is 1000€ or more send me first I want to be sure of what you doing

Quote:
And I have check ur uncle house address is a office address what is going on and when did you have uncle see format ohh oboy

Lad has called my uncle. Seems like he is not happy. Thanks to TM for doing this Cool

Quote:
hey your uncle is full of shit is a black n***a why you doing this say you will not ok if you are true send to that account i give you a 1000Euro

Quote:
Darling,

what are you talking about? Why do you insult my Uncle? Why do you call him n***a? And even worse, why do you call him a black n***a? I do not understand! Darling, please note that there will not be any other way to receive the 30.000 €. So what do you want me to do now? I am confused. I love you
Julia

Quote:
what i want you to do is go and transfer 2,000Euro only thats all i need

Quote:
i have paid already 28,000 so give me the balance

Quote:
2,000Euro that is what i want so pay it today

Quote:
Darling,

don't start trying to annoy me. You have insulted my Uncle badly, and there is almost no excuse for that. Why did you do that?
I do not understand.
Julia

Quote:
do you want to or not if you dont want to stop wasting my time ok

Quote:
you have collected about 5 d different account and all you saying you will help what sort of human are you that will be doing that now i have given you my daughter account and now you tell me sort of nonsense if you really want to help now send me a 2,000Euro then i will call your uncle to appologies to him

Darling....it was 6 accounts, not only 5

Quote:
Darling?
please excuse me, but you do want me to pay 30.000 € on your behalf? Well......I am happily willing to do that. But you don't make the rules then. Because it is my money, so you better watch your words
Julia

Quote:
i am telling you because you played me and tell me many things why you dont have a phone how do you contacted your uncle i ask your uncle how you reach him he say you called him and is not german British or sound like ductchland man so how do i beleive if you want to help someone help him

Quote:
Darling,

oh my God.....what do you mean? I have played you?? Now what is that supposed to mean? I have emailed my Uncle, and he is absolutely genuinly British, and he is absolutely bright white, he is not a n***a. I could sue you for this incredible insult. How dare you call my beloved uncle a N***A? What kind of game are you playing? Who do you think you are?
Listen Darling, before we go any further and my uncle will pay just one single cent, please send me a scammed copy of your passport.
I love you
Julia

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you have to show me urs first i have being showing you and you arent giving me

Quote:
Darling,

I do not have to do anything like that at all. I have NOT asked you to send me money, so if you want me to pay the 30.000 € on your behalf, you will have to send me your scammed passport copy and payment will only be possible with the help of my Uncle. He's a trustworthy straightforward guy. He is 63 years old, and he is very sick. He is presently undergoing chemotherapy. He has a brain tumour. A tumour in his humour. He is not doing well at all. Why do you play games with him, insulting him being a N***a and such?
I love you
Julia

Quote:
you know i love you i dont need 30,000 i only want 2,000 only now

Quote:
Darling,

you have asked me to send 30.000 € to your daughter's account in London, so what are you talking about now? I still do not understand. Frankly, I do not understand. Why did you call my Uncle a N***A? You will have to take this back. You will have to email my Uncle and apologize.
I love you
Julia

Quote:
i said i dont need 30,000 i need only now 2,000 do you understand now seems your bank say you dont have that amount so you send me 2,000 or forget it am not going to appologies to your uncle because is not a british i feel some fishing stuff here

Quote:
Darling,

like I have already mentioned earlier, I don't need to do this at all. It is your business, not mine. I love you, but family comes first of course. You have insulted my Uncle, and there is no excuse for that. If I am supposed to send you money, I would want your passport copy. Why would you need mine?
I love you
Julia

ETA:

Quote:
send me only the 2,000 Euro

Quote:
Darling,

it is my money, so it is my decision. Do you want to argue?

Julia

Quote:
THIS MY PSSPORT AND DRIVING LIESENS

Lad has sent a very bad fake document

Quote:
You are a heartless liar. You are nothing but a scammer. Why do you do this to me? Why?
I love you
Julia

Quote:
You and your uncle are scammer what ur life u talking bulshit why

Ah....there we go now Cool

Quote:
did you see my passport yes am a scammer did you see the passport and the pics you got your uncle is a 100%black n***a say your name is jack he say yes he know jack i say who is lnke he say he dont wht a fuck time waster are you god help us oh for this kind people abeg carry your self with your self by your self get lost and never being found again na wah oo see me see issue god ohh

Quote:
eat all the account i give you monkey

Lad has used Google and found my baiter Facebook Cool

Quote:
fake ass like you this your facebook mother fu*ker you think you good in playing morron

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The very best about this is that he has gotten back to my character on Mingle, like if nothing has happened at all. Such a sweetheart Cool
Mingle messages:

Quote:
Hi

Quote:
Hi

Quote:
so you are ok?

Quote:
what you doing now?

Quote:
Oh, I am absolutely ok, and how are you doing? At the moment I am reading a book. I like books

Quote:
Wow nice do you mind your email so we can email each other

Unbelievable! I guess he urgently needs some contact with Polly Cool

Quote:
That is very nice indeed. I like your looks, my email is [email protected]. My name is Paulina

Jack Boot

MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
na wah oo see me see issue god ohh

Don't you just love it when they break down and start babbling in Yoruba / Igbo / Pidgin ! Great bait. Ahhhh yes. Mingle, where lather, rinse, repeat happens daily. Have fun !

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His facebook here now......

https://www.facebook.com/nathanjamie2020?fref=nf&pnref=story

Have at him please.

Quote:
Jamie: who are you
why did you make a friend request to me
11. Juli 08:05

Quote:
Me: I don't know I did that, I have no idea. I don't know you, just delete me again.

Quote:
Me: It must be a technical mistake, so who are you
i dont know you

Quote:
Me: Like I said, I don't know you either, it must be a Facebook mistake. I am your master of desaster......

He has cancelled our friendship...... Surprised

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost unbelievable.....he has gotten back to Julia today. Maybe he just hasn't had enough yet. Well......this is something that can be worked on Cool

Quote:
Nathan Jamie
left a message for you!
Check out your message ➔

You can instantly reply using our chat.
Have fun!
Team Twoo

By clicking 'Check out your message ➔', you agree that an account will be created for you on Twoo. You accept our Terms & Conditions and our Privacy Policy, including our Cookie use, and you agree to receive e-mail notifications about your account, which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
Don't want to receive these e-mails anymore? Click here. Massive Media Match NV, Emile Braunplein 18, 9000 Ghent, Belgium BE0537240636. [email protected]

I have tried to connect, but it didn't work out for reasons unknown to me. But: I have sent him an answer to his email:

Quote:
Horney.....thank you so muchly!
I have tried to log in there and add you, but for some raisin the homepage just would not connect.....and what was your name again?
I don't really remember all of it, but I do clearly remember that much that there was much more between you and me than just a sweat nothing. My memory is still bad, and so is my eyesight and my hearing. But I still love you. At least I think I do. Do I? I am so confused these days!!!

JULIE

Jack Boot

Knightfall22
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just don't understand... he clearly knows that he won't get any money, why does he keep coming back? Is it just that shadow of a chance that they are missing out?

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well......either they are just spamming their shit all all over all the place, or else it might be a real case of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHxNcquH29I Cool
I highly count on the latter, because he has just sent the same bullshit to my character Polly.
So: He might be back in the game Cool

And a warm welcome to you, my DEER Knightfall Cool

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic