SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Somebody bait this guy.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AwesomeBill_From_Awesomev
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you go to either jxn.craigslist.org or annarbor.craigslist.org and go to the cars for sale section, someone keeps posting cars, usually for around 2000 with odd titles such as: curve2010 Chevy Extended 4wdndaxca. The word before the year is different for each post, and the vehicle changes to, but the format is the same. Ive been looking for a car on craigslist and flag these whenever i saw them. It used to be only a half dozen or so posts a day, now its over 100 scam ads, on both of those craigslist sites, per day. If your bored and want to waste a little of his time just go through and flag his posts like i do, but id really like it if a master baiter (that sounds bad) would get him good. You out there shiver? Yours are always classic.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While this may be a scam (hard to say without seeing the specific ads) it does not qualify as advance fee fraud, which is what we deal with.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
AwesomeBill_From_Awesomev
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you respond to the add you get a generic response about being in the military or the death of a family member and them wanting you to pay using apple pay. I wasn't aware that advance fee fraud was the only type of scam dealt with here, thanks for the info.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic