SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another "I don't want your money" story

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have really enjoyed Branwen’s two threads on this gambit.

Here is mine – this is a long straight bait (10 months) and I’m going for my 14th piggy from the lad:
My character:
Quote:
You are talking about things I never heard of, and don’t understand, like a flash drive and subjugate. I think I am the wrong person to be getting this fund, it is just all over my head and beyond what I know how to do. Much as I would love having all that money, it’s just not going anywhere and it is making me feel stupid. I’m sorry, Mr. Khoon, you have been so very helpful but I think I will just give up on this now.
Take care and have the best life

The lad’s replies over the next week (I remained silent):
Quote:
Its OK Madam. I understand how you feel. A flash drive is just like a memory card but its OK. Its not really important. Subjugate means to get things fixed. Am sorry about the grammar. You don't really need all this. All i was trying to say is for you to just try and scan your payment deposit slip; and send across to me through email so your fund can be released to you immediately, that is all. You are not and can never be stupid. Please don't sound like that. You are a very honest and hard working woman; and i respect you a lot. You have been legally Authorized in getting this fund for the sake of your late husband and it is yours. It does not belong to any other. Please don't be discouraged. Just try and send the payment deposit slip across so your payment can be properly confirmed by our agent in charge of transfer cost payment confirmations. Once again, am sorry about your health challenge. You will be just fine in no distance time. I pray for more of God's tender blessings in your life and more success to your farm business project. Expecting your response Madam.

Quote:
How are you Madam? Hope you are good? I still await you response on the last message I sent to you. If the scanning of the deposit slip is still a problem to you, let me know so we will know what to do for you. Reply soonest.

Quote:
We have made a contact to a new agent's Wells fargo Account that does not require a scanned deposit slip payment confirmation. You don't have to scan the deposit slip after payment anymore. I really want you to get this funds because it cannot be given to someone else. It is meant for you only. I will be updating you with the payment details to do the cash deposit soon. Hope you are good? I'll love to get a response from you. God bless you Madam.

Quote:
For the sake of Mr. Thompson, your late husband, i will really like you to respond to this email message to you. This fund is yours and shall not be sent to anyone else apart from you, the authorized owner. Below is the new Wells fargo agent's account details that does not require a scanned deposit slip after cash deposit payment of your transfer cost:

BANK NAME: Wells Fargo Yay- bacon!
(snip)

After cash deposit payment, let me know, so your fund can be transferred immediately to your bank account. Please, i will need you to respond to this message as urgently as possible Mrs Thompson. The UN Authority and Hong Leong bank demand you please respond. Please dont let me down because i really want you to get this fund. Other beneficiaries has gotten theirs already. Expecting your reply.

Quote:
I understand you instructed that you don't think you are the right person to get this fund because of the process involved in it. I don't want you to be discouraged. We have provided an account that does not need you to scan your payment deposit slip after payment. I need you to please respond so your $300,000.00 #USD) can be transferred to your designated bank account this week. Please don't feel stupid because of this process. You are not and will never be. In whatever way i have offended you or the bank has stressed you in this process, please we are sorry. But i need you to respond to my message to you. You are very privileged among other widows to get this status of fund which you can put to good use in several ways for yourself. Expecting your response madam.

He’s still waiting for a reply. Mr. Green

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group

Last edited by BitaTrouble on Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
14th piggy

Nice work!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! You and the other Golden Piggy baiters are my inspiration. bow_down

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Ten months and 14 piggies!

I will enjoy reading what happens next, after you do reply......

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what I came up with:
Quote:
Thank you for your kind words about me not being stupid, and I accept your apology. But we have a different problem now. Have you read the news about Wells Fargo? They are CORRUPT. Their own chief executive admitted it and the news says they have fired thousands of people. I cannot send money to that bank. You will need to send me an account from a different bank, one that is not corrupt and doesn’t cheat their customers.

The lad replied:
Quote:
Thank you so much for your response to us madam. We really appreciate it. No, we have not heard about the news yet of them being corrupt. This is a very sad one. Their chief executives should be queried. We will be updating you with a new agent account details from another bank that is reliable, to send in the transfer cost.

Well, that went well. Laughing

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ It certainly did! Another little oinker. Many congrats! clapping Very Happy
sunnya
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subjugate means to get things fixed.

Somebody must have been working at de-educating the lad Laughing

"I am not an impostor and will never be an imbecile to descend so low as to spam or scam innocent people." - Edward Godspeed
"Your negative thought does not allow you to believe on the reality" - Michelle Obama
"Have you think and imagine if i was paid $1000 to kill you, the money that was paid to me can buy three house in the uk" - assassinate being
"you are here playing with a professional who has all of his men in your back" - assassinate being
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice straight baiting and nice pig farming! This lad's an annoying little POS.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic