SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kevin the Idiot - wooed, screwed and tattooed - Year 3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Anita: U DO NOT GLORIFY HIM. U SPEAK IN TONGUES LIKE SUM BEAST FROM THE SEA.
Kevin: u started it

ROFL! Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a couple of plans for Kevin today but sadly only got one half way through it. As luck will have it he ain't going anywhere:

Quote:
Kevin: hello my love what did the Pastor says?
THE NEXT DAY
hiya
Darla: Hiya
Kevin: how are u doing ?
Darla: Am good but tired
Kevin: ok
sorry
so did u talk to the Pastor?
Darla: Yess Hunny
Kevin: and what did him said baby?
Darla: Hmm Anita sent me a email, I wonder what that Bitch wants. I’ll check it later
Kevin: u have not answered my question ?
Anita is very rude
she always told me that i am a jobless man so i have to tell her that i have gotten a job so she stop abusing me
i want her to stop abusing me and telling me that i am a jobless man that's why i told her that i have gotten a job
let me know what she sent to you
Darla: oooh what job did you get Hunny????
Kevin: can't u understand me
i said to avoid Anita abusing and telling me that i am a jobless man i have to tell her that i have gotten a job
do u understand that?
Darla: I understand Hunny
What job did you get???
Kevin: are u drunk
or dom

u can't even understand simple words
i did not get any job
i just tell Anita that for her to stop calling me a jobless man
Darla: Oh
I was soo excited too
Do you think you’ll get a job soon???
Kevin: i don't know yet and i don't plan to get job here
why do u keep disappointing me ?
Darla: Huh?
I have a job Mr. Man
Kevin: What about James ?
is him still in Aruba?
Darla: Mr. James took me on a shopping spree today.
He bought me the nicest things and said sweat words too
Kevin: i see
that's why u forgot about me and u don't wanna send me small money which i asked of u
why are we lover ?
Kevin: yes
i asked u for just $100
and u said ur nice Pastor will send it on Monday and today is Wednesday
why do u keep disappointing me?
Darla: And why are you being Mr. Grumpy pants instead of speaking nice words to me????
Kevin: cos u don't do the right thing at the right time
u always want me to speak nice words to u and u never speak nice words to me or even make me happy and do what i asked u to do
Darla: Hmmm
u don't love me if u love me u will do anything to make me be with u over there
i have seen a lot of money friends that are living with the women in USA it was their women that do everything for them to come over there but u don't want to help me at all
Darla: Why are you always conditioning me????
Kevin: i am not conditioning u
i have pleaded with u many times to help me out but u refused
even the money we have made that will enable me come over there u refused to send my own share of the money
and u want me to be happy
i told u my condition here and how things are bad in this country but u never wanted to do anything about it
and u said u love me and u allow me suffering in this wicked country called Nigeria
Darla: If you'd let me chart I'd tell you something but nevermind
Kevin: i want u to tell me the thing i mind
if u love me u can tell me that
Darla: Of course I do until you act like a little baby
Kevin: i did not act like a little boy telling u how i feel and how things are with me here
can't u feel my pains ?
Darla: Awww
Kevin: tell me what u want to tell me if u love me
Darla: Am trying if you would quit blathering
Kevin: i am not blathering now so tell me
Darla: ok
Back in a minute
AFTER A PEE
Darla: Am back
am here
Darla: Will you lissen now Hunny?
i am listening
Darla: That nice Pastor said he would send you some money
Kevin: when baby?
Darla: He says he will send it when he has your Banking information
Kevin: let him send it with this bank information
Bank Name................first bank plc
Account Name.............Mugu
Account number...........8675309
Router Number.............. 8675309
Swift code......FBNINGLA
bank address ..... Plot 640 Area A New Owerri Housing Estate.Ph Road Owerri Imo State Nigeria
Kevin: hope you got the bank information?
Darla:Yess
Kevin: hanks
i love u so much
pls try to give him the account to send the money and how much is him going to send
Darla: I promise
do as u promise honey
how much is him going to send?
Darla: I’ll have to ask him
if he send the money let me have the receipt
Am going dancing now but will tell you what Anita's massage says in the morning Hunny
Kevin: ok honey
i love u so much and will continue to love u

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope springs eternal-after months of abuse, he's still going after the "small money".

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes. I don't see him getting to Malaysia to join his brother any time soon. Twisted Evil
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So what did Anita's email say? Smile
Anxiously awaiting the next installment; great bait!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad has gone silent on Darla for the time being but he is tenacious and will be back. In the meantime he is running recovery scams on those that Darla took money from:

Quote:
Attention James Perry:

I James Bullard the Governor Federal Reserve Bank St Luis. Do hereby write to you haven confirmed by records reaching my desk that you are yet to receive your money due to delays and failures of Mr Richard Fischer and Judy whom where saddled with the responsibility of making sure that you get your money as approved. We however, regret any inconveniences that you must have undergone in your bid to access the fund and we want to let you know that we have set up a body to make sure we accelerate the procedure pursuant to the Swift wire Transfer into your account or the delivery of your payment Via ATM Card.

The delays where occasioned by the retirement of Mr Richard Fisher and questionable character of Ms Judy whom attempted to divert your payment to foreign account was done by your local representatives in collaboration with some Officials and most of the officials involved in several official misconducts have been sacked. I hereby to inform you this day that your inheritance sum calculated US$39.6M shall be paid to you via ATM CARD or Wire Transfer due to rules/regulation guiding Bank Secrecy Act(BSA). Be aware that all necessary modalities concerning the release of your fund have regularized so all we require from you is your honest concentration to make this transfer happen within 72hrs.

Finally please kindly tick your preferable payment choice below and get back to us with the details as we are now poised to see that your is paid to you as swift as your responds;

OPTION 1 (ATM CARD):

1) Your Full______________ 2) Your Full Contact Address____________________ 3) Your direct Cell phone No# ________________ 4) Attache Copy of Your Driver's License_____________ 5) Your Occupation______________

OPTION 2: Fund through Electronic Wire Transfer, Re-confirm
the below listed info:

1) Your bank name________________ 2) Bank address_______________ 3) Account Number________________ 4) Routing Number______________ 5) Swift code____________ 6) Account name______________ 7) Personal Phone/Mobile Number________

Cool Residential Address_____________

In anticipation of your immediate response.

Mr James B. Bullard.
GENERAL MANAGER
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's the gift that keeps on giving. And doesn't learn from his mistakes.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still trying to pry some cash from some Baiters with his recovery scam but that doesn't go over all that well it seems; especially with Ginger James at the controls:

Quote:
Dear Mr Bullocks,

I have perfused your well written email and have one word; what the actual fuck?

Did Richard Fister have his white matter removed and used a gelatin for replacement? On a grading curve of 1 to 10, his professionalism is negative 100 nanoseconds.

To put it mildly, I am annoyed.

What of the lovely Judy? The last I heard was she joined a cult and currently fabricates synthetic THC. People are nuts when they "find" religion. Fuck.

Have you any idea how rough my life is right now? The gastric distress from spicy foreign food is driving me to drink heavily. Resort pillows are overstuffed and just yesterday I spilled wine on my favorite Rolex. Fuck.

Now YOU write to me? You better be the complaint department bucko. Richard Fister needs to go back to bank school. That fucker got paid from me TWICE and STILL had the assadity to fucking charge me again. FUCK.

I'm tired of the incontinence from you people.

Warmest regrets,

James

The nonplussed one sallies forth:

Quote:
Attention James:

Thank you for your response and i want you to know that we have taken you complain into consideration and we will address that as i have written it out and sent it to the Legal Department to investigate and take necessary actions in accordance with the laws. However, you have as a matter of urgency follow my instructions fill out the choice below so we facilitate the transfer of your fund.

Fill out the requested details and get back to us with it as we are starting afresh with you and you should from this moment henceforth desist from communicating with any other person with regards this your fund other then me and as soon as we get your account details we will commence work and your file will be processed and your fund swiftly transferred to your nominated bank account.

Finally please kindly tick your preferable payment choice below and get back to us with the details as we are now poised to see that your is paid to you as swift as your responds;

OPTION 1 (ATM CARD):

1) Your Full______________ 2) Your Full Contact Address____________________ 3) Your direct Cell phone No# ________________ 4) Attache Copy of Your Driver's License_____________ 5) Your Occupation______________

OPTION 2: Fund through Electronic Wire Transfer, Re-confirm
the below listed info:

1) Your bank name________________ 2) Bank address_______________ 3) Account Number________________ 4) Routing Number______________ 5) Swift code____________ 6) Account name______________ 7) Personal Phone/Mobile Number________

Cool Residential Address_____________

In anticipation of your immediate response. We sincerely apologize of the incompetence of Mr Fisher and i urge you to work with me in your best interest.

Mr James Dullard.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been a bit delinquent in my posting and charting with our Idiot lately but rest assured he is still firmly hooked and still giving up Bank accounts like a good little Lad. This short bit is a bit disjointed but aren't they all?

Quote:
Kevin: i hate this kind of silence
how are u doing baby
Where have you been Hunny?
Hunny?
Kevin: i am sick baby
Darla: Awwww
What's wrong my love?
Kevin: Hello
i don't think i am ur love because u don't care about me and u don't want to know what i am going through here, i have told u many times that i want to leave this country and u don't want to do anything about it and my money that is in ur account u don't want to send my own share of it so i can get visa to be with u so how am i ur love?
Kevin: yes answer me
how can u claim that u love me and u don't want to help me to be with u
we don't talk on phone
Darla: We have before Hunny
Kevin: we suppose to be talking on phone all the time as lovers i don't know what you take me for i am tired of all this game i was told that you have returned back to US and have make used of our money why?
Darla: I haven't returned!!!! Who told you that????
Kevin: someone in your office says so
so why are you still doing in Aruba?
Darla: WHO SAID THAT????
Kevin: i don't know the person i just saw the message on my email
i don't know what the person really want from me and she is a woman
Darla: Why don't you show me this message then?
Kevin: baby i am looking for it i can't find it
Kevin: are you sure you are still in Aruba be honest
Darla: Yess
Kevin: so when are you returning to the state ?
Darla: I dunno sweatie
Have you found a job yet?
Kevin: baby i have not found any job
i told you i want to leave this country and you are the only one to help me
and we have a lot of money in the account over there at least u can find away to send my own share of the money
Darla: We do have a lot of money. Isn’t that great?
Kevin: it is
but when am i getting my own money
has it not being too long?
i have waited patiently
so is right time you do something pls baby
Darla: But you have been making money behind my backside
Kevin: i have not being making any money behind ur backside
That nice Mr. James sent me a message the other day and it seems someone isn't telling the truth here.
Kevin: what was the message he sent to u
if i am making money behind ur backside would i be worried about the money in the account
i would have come to see u there
Darla: You are greedy that’s why
Kevin: i am not greedy
and u should stop using that words if u don't want me to get angry and do something stupid
u should know that I wish to share my life with you. My morning and night, giving it all to you. If you ask why, I'll say it's because you deserve more than enough of that. I love you http://sweetlovemessages.comBLAHBLAHBLAH
we have been through this together and i don't know why u don't trust me
or u don't love me any more?
Darla: Awww of course I trust you but you do silly things at times and it makes me angry ok?
Back in a few minutes
Kevin: baby is because i don't have money i am totally broke and want to be with u
talk to u later

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this from Pastor Shit Balls aka Darla the slut, aka Mr Hippity Hoppity:
Quote:
Three years ago today, Kevin the Idiot was posted

Thank you Oscar, Bware, Padme and everyone for continuing this, the torment of Chrislad aka Kevin the idiot.

He continues to supply mules/victims and I continue to bait him until he no longer writes.

He is tiresome, boring and sometimes I wonder why I still write to it. Then I remember when he sends messages like these:

Quote:
Attention James

You are hereby informed that you must make a payment of $3,800. (Three Thousand Eight Hundred Dollars) for the Procurement of Letter Of Administration Notary Certified which will empower us to transfer the money immediately into your account. You are to note that this will be the only money you will be required to pay and you should do so as soon as possible and be rest assured that your money will be wired into your account 12hours upon receipt of payment.

Bank: Region Bank, Memphis Tennessee.

Account Name: snipped

Account Number: xxxx

Routing Number: xxxx

Thanks again to all who have continued to alter his reality this past year.

I am especially happy to see how well that Rush tattoo held up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYYdQB0mkEU
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Welcome here Ginger! Please read the Stickies and sign up for a Mentor and remember that age and distance doesn’t really matter nearly as much as Jello right now and some other stuff I can’t think of at the moment but it might be Kit Kats…or not.

Three Frickin’ Years? Dang! You done good Ginger! In reality I have only been Baiting Kevin for maybe two plus years (Only?) but it has been a daily occurrence as of late. Sure I’m not posting most of the inane banter but I do keep up with him as much as possible since he is actually a dangerous scammer since he will never give up, never attempt to look for employment and simply feels justified in his Criminal activities.

AND HE IS REALLY REALLY FOOKING FUNNY ON OCCASION TOO:

Quote:
Kevin: hello my love how are you doing today?
Kevin: i am fine and u?
Darla: am doing good
Kevin: i have missed u a lot
what is going on there?
Darla: That nice Mr. James was complaining aboot getting scammed but I didn’t say too much
Kevin: what about him?
James was doing what?
talk to me pls
Darla: He said he was getting emails from a silly scammer who was probably a homersexual too
Kevin: getting what?
Darla: He was going to show me the massages but I had to go shopping for shoes
Kevin: show you what?
Darla: Scam emails
Kevin: from where?
Darla: He said a Mr. Bullcrap or something like that was trying to get more of his money
Kevin: from where
because James refused to email me all this while
so if he is getting emails from people that's is his own business and you have to be careful on how you talk to him so that he will not notice that u are Judy right
Darla: I’ll look at the emails later and try to make more better sense of it all
Kevin: this is not why i am here baby
u don't show any concern about me again
Darla: but I need to know who is trying to scam him out of what should be my money
Kevin: who is doing what
why do u care about that since u don't want us to continue the jobs again
u feel less concern
Darla: Hurh?
Kevin: if u try to do that it means u want him to be aware that u are Judy
and you know what it will result
Darla: No
Kevin: baby when are you returning back to the state?
Darla: I am finding out who is scamming him out of my hard earned money
Kevin: ok then
but when are u returning back to the state?
how is Mr. James money your hard earned money?
Darla: Because he buys me the nicest things
Kevin: and he make love with you right?
Kevin: do him make love with you baby?
Darla: Only in my mouth but that doesn’t really count
Kevin: you don't want to answer me right
u are cheating on me
i love u so much
when are you returning back to USA
Darla: Am not cheating!
Am only trying to figure out who this homersexual scammer is
baby i want you to get more leads pls
i need to be with you get more leads lets make some money
Darla: Let me look ok?
TODAY! THREE YEARS IN!
Kevin: Hello hunny
Kevin: i am fine and you?
Darla: Am good
Kevin: i did not hear from you again since yesterday
Darla: But you went away and didn’t come back
i was using my friend laptop and he took it away
Kevin: so what are ur plans towards my condition here in Nigeria
Darla: I was hoping you would have found a job by now
Kevin: there is no job here in Nigeria i thought we have gone through this before
Darla: We have and you never even bother to look for a job because you are lazy
Kevin: why not come over here and see things to ur self
is like u don't want us to get married again or should i look for another woman there are lot of them in USA who want to be with me and they are willing to do anything to bring me to USA
Darla: Soo you are a cheater too?
Kevin: i am not
but u want to push me to do that
since u don't want to render any help to me
we have a lot of money int the bank which u provided and u don't want to get my own share of the money what kind of woman are u?
Darla: If you keep being rude I’ll keep all the money to myself
Kevin: I am not rude
has this not taken a lot of time
why can't u do something and let me get my own money then i will get my papers to be with u is very simple baby
Darla: You have to be patient Hunny
Kevin: for how long hunny?
have i not been patient enough ?
Darla: No you have been Mr Grumpy pants
I'll be back in a while
Kevin: this has taken time u know that
LATER
are u back hunny?
Darla: Am back
where did u go?
Darla: That nice Pastor took me out for a yummy breakfast
what about James?
Darla: He didn’t come with us
Kevin: and why did the Pastor refused to send the money to me again?
Darla: I dunno.
Have you got an account?
Kevin: i have an account
is there no way u can get some money out of the account in the USA baby?
Darla: We’ve discussed this for what seems like three years
Kevin: and when are u returning back to USA?
Darla: I have told you! when my work here is done.
Kevin: and u don't know when ur work will be done hunny?
Darla: No I don’t
Quit asking me silly questions
Kevin: this is not silly questions
don't u want me to come be with u?
Darla: I guess you could come here.
Kevin: yes i want to come there but there is no money to get my visa
that's the problem
Darla: Yess that is a problem isn’t it?
Kevin: it is and that's why i need ur help as my loving wife
Darfla: ok
Kevin: so how do u intend helping me sweetie?
Darla: Give me your account and I’ll talk to that nice Pastor
how much are you going to tell him to send to me my love?
Darla: Maybe 3 thousand?
that will go along way hunny
if this get through to me i can get visa then come to u so we can plan our lives together and start making babies
Kevin: hope u want us to start making babies hunny?
Darla: Oooh that sounds sooo exciting
Kevin: so u need to try ur best so i will be with u for us to start making beautiful babies
Kevin: hunny can i send u an account from USA is my brother's account and the money will get to me
because the problem in Nigeria now it is hard to receive money from foreign countries
Kevin: I wish to share my life with you. My morning and night, giving it all to you. If you ask why, I'll say it's because you deserve more than enough of that. I love u
Kevin: here is the account honey
Bank Name: Bank
Bank Address: Florida
Routing Number: Numbers
Account Number: 8675309
Account Name: Barbara
Darla: Your brother is named Barbara?
Kevin: that's his wife baby
hunny are u there?
LATER
Kevin: hello

And now for year four....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZOgc8CgWUU

lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! All..

Oscar Pyles wrote:
^Welcome here Ginger! Please read the Stickies and sign up for a Mentor

Oh And Welcome to eater Ginger!.. Laughing

Seriously, I have heard a bunch of great things about you Ginger! Hope to see you around more!

LU

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fourth year is a charm!! Unbelievable this idiot hasn't twigged but, given his entertainment value, I'm glad, too. Very Happy

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hear there is a JELLO party? That's a good deary you crazy old hag. It's been an honor spending time with all involved tormenting this lad. We chart about once a week, still, but Anita only chastises him for being worthless and lurving Darla.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesss I'll read the stickies and thanks for the welcome and the jello (spare those horrid kit-kats please).

I'll try to get this updated. Most of this crap is boring but I have so many characters it seems best to post this word vomit somewhere so I can keep track of who hates kit-kats (ME) and who wrestles in jello (surely not me) and I'm sure Oscar has had enough crap with the lads I toss his way (err sorry son).

Auntie Mary and Sal (bware's character) have done nothing but fight on FB (mostly on other lads' walls) for the better part of a year. Sal has indicated that Mary has killed Sal's parents and stolen all of their money. Mary's side of the story is that Sal is just a rageaholic with bad manners and doesn't understand that his parents' made a bad business decision.

Kevin: Hello Auntie Mary How are u doing today
Mary: Do you believe in rapture? I need to get to the priest and confess my sins. Sal keeps blaming me for killing his parents. I blocked the memories of their demise for so many years but he is right. They are dead because of me, I am a doomed person.
Kevin: How did they die because of you?
Mary: Money. I took their businesses.
Kevin: When was that which year?
Mary: 20 or 30 years ago
Kevin: Ok Is a long time ago U need to make peace with ur God
Mary: I know I do. I'm planning on sending Sal all of the money in my business account in an attempt at redemption. It won't bring his parents back but he deserves that money. Thanks for agreeing with me. Your a good boy deary.
Kevin: Which account is that And I don't think is OK to send him the money?
The lad thinks he is now sending a message (massage surely) to Darla:
Kevin: I know I do. I'm planning on sending Sal all of the money in my business account in an attempt at redemption. It won't bring his parents back but he deserves that money.

That was the message she sent to me

---------------------------------
Mary: It's Saturday today?
Kevin: Yes it is How are u doing?
Mary: Month of June ? How are you? I need a new housemaid deary. Do you know of anyone who would like to work for me? Do you have a good maid?
-----------------------------
2 weeks later (on Mary's FB wall there are indications that she had a stroke)

Kevin: hello Auntie Mary how are you doing today?
Mary: I go good practice words on face books you practice?
Kevin: i did not see it
Mary: It's fritters on fritters on face books stroke survivors pages
Kevin: Auntie Mary i did not see anything like that
Mary: Oh fritters on fritters is game face book stroke survivors page says practice word writing in fritters on fritters on stroke helps words practice ok
so how are you doing today?

Mary: Sad
Face of frown cannnt speak stroke take my speech
Sad sad

Kevin: oh i am really sorry about that
so how are you coping ?

Mary: Deathing Wouk be relieve better gone not better here sad with stranger medicine person bitch here want deathimg fore rest more better
Kevin: have you found a maid ?
Mary: Medicine person no maid hospital lady for medical helps medicine bath eat helps
Mary: helpe like the hat help
hat help

Mary: plus
Ok

Kevin: what about your daughter ?
Mary: He hire hat help medical home be gone be back week at end only bit hat help stays
Hat stay
gunny at week wrd end only
ginny

Mary: Ok yes hat you? Medical good for employ but hat less worst finding make good Heath people need
Kevin: hmmmm
Mary: Ok may be ?
Kevin: i really do not understand you
Mary: hat help medicine You hat help medicine? Week ant week end help
Mary: Ok is no station think though profess if employ for you to can do
Mary: Maek good for you good for emplp can stay can help me medicine bath food can be here at week end
Mary: Nice good you helpe me nice word practice maek betterer you help and need hat for helper me thank you
Kevin: good
Mary: Bed sleep short Tim weak at hour and
---------------------
Kevin and Mary have the same FB friend. That character looks exactly like Kevin. Mary promptly sent that "Kevin" money for his trip to Atlanta to work for Mary as her "hat help medicine".
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Richard Fister format did not work on Khaaaan, the lad opens a fresh email addy and attempts round 2
Quote:

Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Ltd.
Address: Head Office: 105b, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island,
Lagos Nigeria.
PHONE NO: +234.......
Bank Email: yep, there's an email

Attn: Khaaaan,

In our office today was the presence of One Mr. John T.
Pullmyshaft of Sacramento,CA.USA 95864, filing
application contrary to your pending fund transfer.

The above mentioned person visited this Bank yesterday with
a power of attorney given in his favor by you, granting him
the benefit to process and claim your inheritance of
$5,500,000.00(Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) for personal reasons.

He further stated that the online account will be terminated
while the fund should be wired to his bank immediately;

Bank Name;Bank Of America,
Account Number # fakeyfakeness
Routing Number# (not routine no?)

We ask Mr. John T. Pullmyshaft, to return back to the bank within
48 hours to enable us have a personal confirmation from you
being hitherto the beneficiary.

We are sorry to have delayed your instruction in giving out
this fund since we must adhere to the Modus Operandi of this
honorable bank by making sure this request is verified and
confirmed by the beneficiary and his existing attorney.

Your confirmation to the above will be appreciated. We look
forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Dr.Abe Abeoela
Executive Director(OCC),.

Quote:
Infadels and your ignoant as goat
Boko haram take yur daughter but she too ugly for fucking
Instead they fuck yur mither and she shit you out
Stupid goat
Go ask yur mither who is being yur fater
She like the fuck but stank of pussy keeping away Boko
Stupid goat

Khaaaan attempts to call the number but it does not engage

Quote:
Infadels

You haveing invaled phone!
Is to borrow of my brother phone and you are invaled!
alaan abok labo abook, yabn al gahba okho el gahba, yal manyoch kess ommek o ommen yabetek!!!

Kevin opens yet another email and sends

Quote:
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting And Investigations Division.

To: Fund Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from New York, after series of complain from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government over the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.

I have met with new president Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account. Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $10M approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay. The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is your Notarization fee to the UN.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Grooves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account. I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.

Sincerely yours,
Rev Mrs. Rose Cort
United Nation Office

Quote:

Bufta,

Spam is message and reveredends is all infidels!
New York is infidels!
Nigeria is infidels!
FBI is infidels!
British is infidils!

shudhudh jinsi
Tubjee

Richard graves is biggest infidels he will be mine to martyrdom I have special package for that one

Die in your rage kaffar

Khaaan has rage issues.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And finally to James

Quote:
Attention James P:

Thank you for your response and i want you to know that we have taken you complain into consideration and we will address that as i have written it out and sent it to the Legal Department to investigate and take necessary actions in accordance with the laws. However, you have as a matter of urgency follow my instructions fill out the choice below so we facilitate the transfer of your fund.

Fill out the requested details and get back to us with it as we are starting afresh with you and you should from this moment henceforth desist from communicating with any other person with regards this your fund other then me and as soon as we get your account details we will commence work and your file will be processed and your fund swiftly transferred to your nominated bank account.

Bunch-o-crap here

Quote:
Hey Fran
Baby girl, are your legs tired because you've been running thru my dreams all night!

The Vatican issued a non twirk rule but seeing you in that Catholic school girl uniform up on that pole made me lose my religion, damn girl- you are hot!

I'm at the Junk in the Trunk waiting for you- I thought you said you'd be here tonight. The bouncer is looking at me funny. Hurry up.

It's Jimmy.

Quote:
In anticipation of your immediate response. We sincerely apologize of the incompetence of Mr Fischer and i urge you to work with me in your best interest, God bless you as you quit talking thrash and comply with directives.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Bully,

Please delete that email, I did intend for that to be sent to you.

I demand to see the paperwork that you forwarded to your legal department prior to us furthering this long and complicated matter that Richard Fister initialiated.

Warmest regrets,

James P

Quote:
Attention James P:

In line with my pledge and promise to be transparent and sincere in my dealings and handling of your transfer, i hereby send to you a scanned copy of the Memo which i drafted and sent to the Legal Department after i received your complain.

The delay in sending this to you was because i did not have a duplicate copy and had to ask the legal department to give me scanned copy which they did this morning. You should now seat up and follow my instructions diligently knowing that i am poised to put a smile on your face and erase the bad memories of Mr Richard Fischer. and to achieve this you must trust me and follow my instructions which are in your best interest.

More crap here...blah blah blah

Quote:

Dear Mr. Ballard,

I have perfused your latest email and I accept your apology for the delay.

Since I have sent my information in the past to both Richard Fister and to lovely Judy, you should already have that on file. I hate repeating myself so I won't.

Since we are on the topic and I already sent my license to Fister, I will ask that you provide me with a copy of yours so that I can be certain that you are not a faker.

I await proof of such.

Warmest regrets,

Quote:
Attention James P:

I am in receipt of your last email and the content therein was well noted and upon that i have gotten your details as tendered by Mr Richard Fischer and i would love that you reconfirm the Account Details to be correct.

1) Your bank name: Random Bank
2) Bank address: Somewhere that doesn't exist
3) Account no: stuff
4) Routing no stuff
5) Account name: James
6) Personal Phone/Mobile no: anon voip
7) Residential Address: a place that doesn't exist

Please confirm this details to be correct so we can proceed and you will be kept in touch with the next line of action. Lastly as you requested i hereby attach a scanned copy of my Official Working Identity Card for you perusal.

In anticipation of your immediate response. God bless you as you work with me in your best interest.

Mr James B

Quote:
Dear Mr. Billard,

That information is correct, I am currently out of the country on vacation and I am sure that poses no problem.

Warmest regrets,

James P

Quote:
Attention James P:

I am in receipt of your last email and the content therein was well noted and we do wish you a good vacation. However, i am directed to inform you by the legal unit that Mr Richard Fischer is still under interrogation and he is yet to clarify with tangible fact what he used the money collected from you.

You are hereby informed that you must make a payment of $3,800. (Three Thousand Eight Hundred Dollars) for the Procurement of Letter Of Administration Notary Certified which will empower us to transfer the money immediately into your account. You are to note that this will be the only money you will be required to pay and you should do so as soon as possible and be rest assured that your money will be wired into your account 12hours upon receipt of payment.

Here are the account details as provided by the Legal Unit for the payment.

Bank: Region Bank, Memphis Tennessee.

Account Name: Mule / vic stuffs reported

Account Number: xxx

Routing Number: xxx

You are directed to make the payment quickly to enable the Legal Unit do their bit so we can be empowered to wire your fund with immediate effect.

In anticipation of your immediate response. God bless you as you work with me in your best interest.

Mr James B

Quote:
Dear Mr. Bouillon,

I profused your email and I simply do not care what Fister spent my money on. Perhaps he spent it on drugs and a gay prostitute. It matters to me not one iota.

What matters is this:

I already paid.

Since I already paid, I should not be charged again.

Warmest regrets,

James P

Quote:
Attention James P:

I am directed to inform you that you have not made any payment to us for as long as our records are correct and which it is, You made payment to the wrong person which the Legal Unit are overseeing and after their investigation Mr Fischer must be held accountable and a total refund must be legally enforced. You should note that you did not make the payment to the Legal Unit and there is no way they can procure the needed document so you are advised to the do the needful as soon as possible if you truly want us to transfer your money.

Mule info here

You are directed to make the payment quickly to enable the Legal Unit do their bit so we can be empowered to wire your fund with immediate effect.

Mr James B

Ignored

Quote:
Subject: I SENT A MESSAGE ON YOUR PHONE REMINDING YOU OF THE NEED TO DO THE NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
(yes, he sent a 'test massage')
Quote:
Attention James P
(same email as before)

Quote:

Attention Mr. bouillabaisse

I do not accept this bullshits of Richard Fister's unobligation to not refund my money twice (2 times)

Until you give me confidence of the enforcement of the obligated unobligation, I shall sit on my perch and wait.

Your bank is running at a Micky mouse level and Donald Duck needs to be imprisioned for being incontinent.

Warmest regerts,

James P
Upset citizen

Quote:
Attention James P:

I wish to clarify you that we never said that Mr Richard Fischer has said that he will not refund the money he twice collected from you but rather what we are saying is that you need to transfer the $3,800 to enable us carryout our duties while the Legal Unit continue with the investigation and interrogation and possible Trial in Court of Mr Richard Fisher which will take a while and we can not suspend your transfer and wait till the process legal battle to get Mr Fischer behind bars.

same as before

I hope you now understand why you have to do the needful as soon as possible so we can eradicate the ugly experience you encountered in the hand of Mr Richard Fischer. You are directed to make the payment quickly to enable the Legal Unit do their bit so we can be empowered to wire your fund with immediate effect.

Mr James B

Quote:

Mr. Billboard,

I do not accept those terms. Fister got my money twice. Fister worked for your company.
YOU should have to pay this since you hired a sensless, idiot, drug addicted criminal.
What kind of stupidity do you allow there anyway? This is completely unacceptable.

Big Font, super bolded:
Quote:

Attention James P:

I wish to clarify you that we never said that Mr Richard Fischer has said that he will not refund the money he twice collected from you but rather what we are saying is that you need to transfer the $3,800 to enable us carryout our duties while the Legal Unit continue with the investigation and interrogation and possible Trial in Court of Mr Richard Ficsher which will take a while and we can not suspend your transfer and wait till the process legal battle to get Mr Fischer behind bars.

Bank: Region Bank
(same info as before)

I hope you now understand why you have to do the needful as soon as possible so we can eradicate the ugly experience you encountered in the hand of Mr Richard Fischer. You are directed to make the payment quickly to enable the Legal Unit do their bit so we can be empowered to wire your fund with immediate effect.

Mr James B

Ignored, he sent again the following week.

Quote:
Dear Mr Billy

I shall wait until Richard Fister refunds the money.

James P
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many congrats, everyone, for keeping this most unpleasant lad frustrated, confused, time wasted and hopefully very short of cash, for over three years. Long may it continue! He is truly a nasty piece of work. clapping clapping
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our Lad went off the grid for a while so I have a bit of old and a bit of new:

Quote:
Kevin: Hello my love
Kevin: I am fine and you
Darla: Am good now that you are here Hunny
Kevin: Ok
I am also fine to talk to you my lovely angel
I have missed you you lot
Kevin: Baby did the Pastor send the money?
Darla: Oh yeah I forgot
Kevin: Baby why did u forgot ?
I know u need the money badly so i will be with u my love
Darla: He asked me something but I can’t remember what it was
Oh well am sure it will come to me
Kevin: What will come to you baby?
Darla: What that nice Pastor asked me of coarse
Kevin: Try and make him send the money to me baby
Kevin: HELLO MY LOVE
are you still there?
Darla:Yess
Kevin: do you still have the account for him to send the money ?
Darla: I’ll have to look when I get back to my room
Kevin: i sent you the account
Kevin: here is the account again my love
SAME ACCOUNT
Darla: Oh I remember now.
Your bother Barbara’s account
Kevin: my brother's wife account baby
i thought i explained this to you that day hunny
Darla: I must have forgot Sweatie
Kevin: ok my love
pls do not forget to tell the Pastor to send the money to the account
as the agent that want to help me with the visa is waiting for me to give him the money to process the visa
Kevin: when should i check on u?
to know if the money has been sent?
Darla: He said he was going to give me crabs later so maybe in a few hours?
Kevin: ok my love
i love u so much
are you back hunny?
what are u doing
and why are u nottalking to me honey
Darla: Am busy right now
Kevin: what are u doing hunny?
Darla: Am watching a Jello wrestling match
I love u
baby send me ur number i would like to call u and hear ur lovely voice
can we talk now baby
ANOTHER DAY
Kevin: Hello baby
Kevin: how are you doing today?
Darla: Am a bit tired as I was up late dancing
Kevin: sorry for that
did you disscuse with the Pastor about the money
And I remembered what he asked me the other day
Back in a few minutes
Kevin: OK
are you back?
AFTER A BIT
Kevin: YES BABY
what did the Pastor asked you
Darla: Oh yeah that
what was that?
Darla: Wait what is this I’m reading aboot you being the hospital????
What is happening Hunny?????
Kevin: do you really care>
?
Darla: whwat???
Kevin: i am in the hospital and needed money for surgery
Darla: When did you go into the hospital?
Kevin: on Subday
Sunday
Darla: why did you tell complete strangers and not me????
Kevin: you don't pay attention to me
even when i have problems you don't care
i needed money to leave this country and you don't want to do anything about it
Darla: Hrmmm
Why are you acting like a Basturd head?
Kevin: thanks a lot
ANOTHER DAY
Kevin: how are you doing today?
Darla: Am ok
Are you still grumpy?
Darla: Thats more better
Kevin: good
so what was the question from the Pastor hunny
Darla: You should apologize to me first because you upsettled me a whole bunches
Kevin: ok i am so sorry
pls forgive my manners
Darla: Definitely more better
so now you can talk to me right?
Darla: As long as you are civil and are a good lad
Kevin: hello
Darla:?
so what is going on
Darla: Am sorry but am a bit busy now
DAZE LATER
Kevin: hello baby
Kevin: how are u doing?
Darla: Am been worried aboot you
i have been in the hospital all this while
i want your telephone number so that i can call you
Darla: Are you feeling more better now?
Kevin: yes i am
i need your number pls
Darla: Aww you know my Boss doesn’t like me taking long distance calls.
Kevin: what about the money for me to get my visa?
Darla: You keep going away before we can talk aboot it
Kevin: i am here now let's talk about it hun
Darla: I need to step out but will be back
Kevin: u are the one that always go out when ever we are talking
ANOTHER DAY
Kevin: hey
Kevin: how are you doing
Darla: Am been drinkiling
so have you talk to the pastor
about the money?
Darla: Yessh
Kevin: and what did him said?
Darla: Himm wants you to sends him emailok??
Kevin: what is his email?
Darla: Durno
DintI gives itt to oyu???
Kevin: is like you are drunk
Darla: Am notts
Mulchly
Darla: He has a funny name
THREE WEEKS LATER OR TODAY IF THAT WORKS
Kevin: so you could not send me a message to know what is happening to me
Kevin: what
Kevin: where are you
hope you have gone back to USA?
Darla: Am in Aruba
Why are you being a Mr. Grumpy pants?
Kevin: fuck off
fuck you
what do you take me for
you are there enjoying yourself
and you don't care about me
so if i have giving up you won't know
Maybe I’ll keep all the money for myself then since you are acting silly
Kevin: get off my facebook
i hate you
fuck you
you are not a good friend
keep it your self
and i am going to contact all the people that sent that money and tell them who you are
even Mr. James
you are playing with me
Darla: Whatever
Kevin: don't worry you will see yourself in jail
i hope you will enjoy it
Darla: You are too much of a coward to do anything so knock it off
let's see how it goes
all you know is to fuck and fukc
do you thin MR. JAMES is not telling me everything you are doing with him
I know you are making it up because you are a silly boy
Kevin: you are a silly gilr
girl
and that's why you won't get married
Kevin: getout
Darla: Me and MY $60,000 USD will if you don’t start behaving like a proper Humanoid
Kevin: you think i care
all i know is that i will make sure you go to jail i promised you that
and i am working towards it
Darla: No you aren’t you idiot so stop babbling like a little girl and tell me sweat words
Kevin: i won't say that
because you are so wicked and heartless
you are the one to tell me sweet words
i was in the hospital for months and you never care
fuck you
my mom is even angry with you
you can't call not text you won;t allow me to call you what kind of relationship is this
do you think i am a fool
Darla: Well you are acting like one soooo let me think...
AFTER A PAUSE
Yess
Kevin: listen you have been treating me any how you want so i won't take that nonsense from you again
Darla: Nevermind

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For once Kevin has kept me mightily entertained. Laughing
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just amazing, Oscar! So much abuse, so many characters and Darla still has him on the hook!

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh Oh! Somebody doesn't have any cash for the weekend:

Quote:
Kevin: U
Darla: Me
Kevin: Yes
u are not a good friend
u can't check on me
why?
Darla: whatcha mean Hunny?
Kevin: when are you returning to usa to get my money
Darla: Umm Earth to my favorite Lad: You told me to keep my money
Kevin: be ready to go to jail for the rest of ur life
i am making a contact
we will see how it goes
first am in contact with James now
by the time am done you will regret ever treating me this way
bye if you don't do the right thing at the right time u will live to regret it
i have made my point bye
Darla: Quit acting silly
You won’t do anything other than try to make money behind my backside
Kevin: i swear with the last drop of my blood i mean everything i said
u have played me a lot and i won't take it any more
is the right time i take action
and u are going to regret it
Darla: No you won’t cause you are too lazy
Kevin: let's see
i will now prove to u that i am not lazy
watch and see
this time around u will regret it
Darla: Yeah sure. I think you need a nap Mr. Grumpy Pants.
Kevin: i have made my point
i just came on here to tell u this
and i won't repeat it again
bye
Darla: Your stupidey head has a point

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Your stupidey head has a point" - hahaha
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm only up to the part where he sent a picture of his, "stick," and was asked if he made a poopsie. I rarely actually LOL while reading the forums, but that had me rolling. I just had surgery on my abdomen, so I should stay away from this bait because it hurts to laugh! Haha Laughing

#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As much as he bores me after all this time, he also does provide much needed amusement:

Quote:
Darla:Ooh Hunny there is another 10 thousand dollars in my account! Woooo
Kevin: so how paid the money?
Darla: I dunno Hunny I just noticed it
Isn't that great?
Kevin: it is
how are u doing?
Darla: Am great
Kevin: that's good
so what is going on?
Darla:am relaxing.
What you doing?
DAZE LATERER
Kevin: hiya
Kevin: how are u doing hunny
Darla: am great. How are yu?
Kevin: am fine
Darla: I noticed am not arrested like you promised
Kevin: hmmm
i didn't work toward it
my friend calmed me down
he said i shouldn't do that since we are getting married
Darla: That's because you are too lazy and greedy not for anything else
Kevin: you have started now
do u want me to make u regret this
don't push me pls
Darla: HAHAHA. Don’t be a silly Moose
Kevin: this is not why i'm here
as u can see i don't use to come here like before
and nu never wanted to know why
cos u are busy there fucking around with those men over there
u think i don't know
Darla: I don’t think you are troubled by thoughts
Kevin: how would u know
cos u don't care about me
Darla: Aww don’t be like that Sweaty
I care for you like I would any pet
Kevin: u don't when last did u check on me
u don't send message if u didn't see me online for like weeks
Darla: You threatened me Hunny so why would I care a hill of ants hills?
But you are still cute in a funny kind of way
Kevin: I see
Darla: It doesn’t take a rocket appliance to figure out that you are silly and am smart
Kevin: u think u are smart
and u called me silly
Kevin: thanks for that
Darla: You are welcome Hunny
Kevin: fuck u
why am i even talking to you
u don't care have u ask me how am doing and how things with me
Darla: ok. How are you Hunny?
Kevin: am not fine\
Why not sweaty?
Kevin: cos of our money that is still in USA and u don't want to do anything about it
Darla: Well if you hadn’t gone behind my backside and pretended to be smart and threatened me then things would be more better for you
Kevin: i did not go behind ur back
so i have waited for so long and u aren't doing anything
are u sure we are still getting married
Darla: I dunno
Do you have any means to support me?
Kevin: that's not the problem as soon as i get my own money then u won't have any problem
i will use it and established a good business and take good care of u and our unborn kids
Darla: But you are too lazy to work aren’t you?
by the time we are together u will understand that i'm not lazy
Darla: Auntie Mary told me that you would be too lazy to Fuck but am not sure
Kevin: hmmmmm
why are u guys discussing such a thing did u believe that
Darla: Well I always figured that you had a tiny Wang Dangler
But that's ok cause I bet it's cute in its own way
Kevin: hahahaha
u make me laugh
Darla: Good but you can’t prove me wrong can you little Dicky?
Kevin: let's not go there until we meet
Darla:hahahhaa
Now you are making me laugh Hunny
Kevin: that's good
so when are u returning to the state
Darla: I dunno
When are you getting a job?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic