SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Maurice Marshall Woodard (Maurice Woodard, Marshall Woodard)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scammed Once Too Often
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Dr" Maurice Marshall Woodard, III, so I have read on this forum, attracts and woos women whom he scams out of money by soliciting donations and loans. Someone else on this site says she "personally 'lent' him $1200,00" and that he proposed marriage, met her family and friends and stayed in her home. I wish that someone would bait him successfully and let me know what happens, because that might help me to recover from his current scamming of me.

He used OKCupid to attract me. He wooed me over a period of time by phone and then in visits to me. He proposed marriage, which I did not go for, but I did let him stay in my home, which I share with my son, so of course he met my family. He was in my home for many months free of charge because, as he said, he had bought a house for his mother and was temporarily not financially sound. And because his mother was ill and there had been medical bills. And because his grandson, a runner, was going to the Olympics trials and needed transportation money to and from meets.

He eventually had me buying a house in Puerto Vallarta for us, promising that since I had given him the time to recover financially, he would pay for our living expenses from then on. On the basis of that promise, I made him half owner of the house, the biggest mistake of my life. Of course, he never paid a penny, and now I am financially in poor condition. He was eventually violent when I tried to do something about his defrauding me, so I had to leave that house and that country. I am now in hiding from him back in the states, and he is living in the house in Puerto Vallarta.

I now know that he uses his mother's illness to get out of any responsibiliy he does not want to fulfill, and his grandson did not go to Olympic trials. I also know that his so-called "PhD" is a fake. I have a letter from the religious institution from which he supposedly got the PhD saying he was never a student there. Since I received and posted that letter here and there, he changed the information that was posted on various websites and now has posted an almost assuredly fake diploma from another organization that is not accredited and appears to be run by someone in Nigeria. Not that everyone in Nigeria is a scammer, but....

He is actually proud of himself for the harm he has done to me. So, please do bait him if you can. And let me know what happens.

Last edited by Scammed Once Too Often on Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear what has happened to you.
Please post up all the details of your scammer on our sister site scamwarners.com.
You will find competent advice and support there.

Warm regards
MG

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scamwarners will not help in a situation like this. They don't deal with situations like this where the claimed scammer actually exists and has met the victim.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This person was previously posted at ScamWarners and here. As you have seen this person and know their whereabouts, please contact the local authorities.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The SW link is taking me to a dead page: https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=163
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The thread at SW has now been removed as it is out of scope.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are we talking about this Maurice Marshall?
<Snipped>

This man?
Marshall Woodard
<snipped>[/quote]
Or do we mean this one?
Marshall Maurice Woodard
Quote:
Also known as: <snipped>

Looks like a big fish to me there's even a petition to stop him...
Quote:
<snipped>

Wasn't he baited beyond in 2007, is this the same guy back again?

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald

Last edited by justwhistle on Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back to Eater. I have removed information from your post above as they were in violation of our Guidelines.

Quote:
Do not post email addresses, profile links, or phone numbers without sourcing them to a scam mail, fake site, or other verifiable evidence of scamming. The potential for abuse of non-scammers is too great. We're not saying that you would point other baiters towards an ex-significant whatever, cheating spouse, or that neighbor who never returned your power tools. We are saying that in the past, others have. Moderators reserve the right to remove un-sourced phone numbers, links, or email addresses, or just delete that particular post entirely (they're like your credit card company, lots of reserved rights).

Just because information tied to a name is available, it doesn't mean it should be posted here.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Rolling Eyes
Forgot.

It's been a while Confused

But I am getting de j'a vue with this guy and there seem to be a lot of disgruntled peeps out there.

disgruntled enough to start a petition.

Have I slipped down a rabbit hole into another dimension?

He's on Gig Salad advertising his one man band......

Or has he been Ric rolled by someone on here?

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic