SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Adventures with Lotto Lads 1 - British Lottery

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(I have several lottery baits going on right now and I'll post them up when they're at an exciting. interesting, or finished point.
With any luck, they'll offer ideas and approaches to take for anyone who wants to straight-bait not just lotto lads---who are getting much rarer, I've noticed---but any lad who follows many of the usual formats.)

Looks like I've won another lottery!

I wrote:
Dear Mr John William,

I received your email (below) and I was overjoyed. I've never won a big prize before! This is really good news.
Here are the details you need from me:
Name: Rxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxx Johnson
Address: 7 xxxxxxxxx, Pxxxxxxx, Cxxxxxxx, England, PX99 9XX
City: Pxxxxxxx
State: Cxxxxxxxx
Post Code: PX99 9XX
Phone: 08719999999
Marital Status: Married
Sex: Male
Date Of Birth: 9/8/1959

I hope these are all the infos you need.

thanks,
RJ

<====== Original Message ======>

Dear Winner

We wish to inform you of the lottery draws held 8TH of JULY 2016 to declare you the winners of the BRITISH LOTTERY PROMOTION AWARD. Your email were attached to a Ticket number 50001-043799-3102-000 with a Serial number 723-01 consequently won the online lottery through a computer ballot system. All participants were selected through a computer ballot drawn from 152 Countries as part of our International Promotions Program which is conducted Yearly. Congratulation, your Email have won you the sum of £4,850,000 (FOUR MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS). To begin your claim process, please contact the lottery fudiciary agent with the complete details below so he can Expedite the processing of your claims. You are advice to contact to below email for claims along with your full details.

NAME:....................
ADDRESS:.................
CITY:....................
STATE/PROV;..............
ZIP/POSTAL CODE:.........
CELL PHONE:..............
OCCUPATION
MARITAL STATUS:.......
SEX:..........
DATE OF BIRTH:......

To avoid un-necessary delays and complications, please quote your Ticket/Serial numbers to our correspondences or our designated agent. Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.Thank You for being part of our promotional lottery program.

Mr John William
CPA On-line Ltd.
CPA House,London W6 0RX
Claims Verification Department.
Email: [email protected]
TEL: +447049999999

I supply all the details in my first email just to change things up a bit. (I usually delay a while when giving this info.)

Lad wrote:
Dear RJ

We the Board of British Lottery Organization wish to Congratulate you once more, We are happy to inform you that your winning prize of £4,850,000 (FOUR MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS) with raffle Ticket number 50001-043799-3102-000 with a Serial number 723-01 has been approve and endorsed with your personal information's on a certified Cashiers Cheque with the correspondent Courier Company HEARTHROW COURIER AGENCY located in United Kingdom. Document issued with your information's you provided and also from the British economic/financial regulation department will now been forwarded to courier for delivery to your designated address in your country. You are to Contact the Heathrow Couriers Agency (UK) Ltd by sending them an email to enable them deliver it to you in your home country. Be it known to you that a tracking number will be giving to you to track your winning parcel as the courier deliver it to your home address.

Below Are The Contact Information's Of The Courier Company:
HEARTHROW COURIER AGENCY
Dispatch Officer: Mr. Clark Richard
Address: Argonaut House, Galleymead Road,
Colnbrook, Berkshire, SL3 0EN.
Phone: +44 8726141221
+44 8726141222

Please you are advised to write down the below numbers for record purposes. Always forward any email sent to the courier to us for record purposes. Be assure that your winning will be deliver to you as soon as you contact the above courier company.
Reference Number: : ZA/144132/1211
Batch Number: 22/523009/LHINT
Note: You are to Quote your complete Names, Address, Country and your direct phone Number. Kindly call the office of the courier with the above Number to inform them about the email you sent to them immediately and for enquiry regarding your winning claims in possession with the courier company

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.Thank You for being part of the 2016 promotional lottery program.
Mr John William
CPA On-line Ltd.
CPA House,London W6 0RX
Claims Verification Department.
TEL: +447049999999

Ooh, a fake website that he's also using for email correspondence! I can't let that happen, so I post the info in the Fake Site forum.

In the meantime, while waiting for the site to be taken down, I tell the lad that I'm going to write to that address anyway. But which one? The question will buy more time for the site to disappear.

I wrote:
Mr John Williams,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.

I will write to the courier company as you instructed but can you please tell me which email address I should use? You listed two. I don't want to waste their time because they might get angry at me and I wouldn't like that, so if you can give me the one email address I should use then I will get on to that immediately.
thanks,
RJ

Lad wrote:
Dear RBJ

This office is in receipt of your mail.

Please to get an urgent response from the courier company you are to contact the customer care email which is below:

customercare@ hearthrowcourieragency.org

Please always update me with your communication with the courier company

Regards

Mr. John William

That one? Okay!

I wrote:
Dear Mr John Williams,

Thank you for clarifying which email to use.

However, I wrote an email and sent it, but a few seconds later I got a "Message can't be delivered" notification telling me that the email did not exist. I tried to access the website link you sent me, and that is not showing anything either. What is happening? How do I contact Hearthrow Courier Agency, please?

regards,
RJ

Oh no, that one doesn't exist. Neither does the site!

Lad wrote:
RJ

We are please to inform you that the courier company are having a technical problem to their site and they are working on it. Your winning prize have been forwarded to them for delivery and also instructed them to contact you as soon as possible.
The courier will contact you regarding the delivery of your winning prize to you. Please always update this office until your winning is delivered to you.

Once again congratulation
Mr. John William

Technical problems? Yeah, that'll happen to those fake sites all right!

I wrote:
Dear Mr John Williams,

I understood what you wrote in your last email.
I will wait patiently for the courier company to contact me.
I hope it is not too long.

regards,
RJ

I wait to see if he sets up another site, has another one up his sleeve ready to use, or something else.

Courier Company wrote:
ATTN: R B J

You are welcome to HEATHROW COURIER AGENCY. We are pleased to be at your service. HEATHROW COURIER AGENCY is Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA) the financial institutions that Govern all Financial activities/delivery. Sorry we are unable to access our website. We decided to contact you due to the phones calls we receive from your fiduciary agent Mr John William. Always contact us here.

Hearthrow Courier Agency (UK) Limited are based on the outskirts of one of the largest airports in Europe, and are also based within 20 miles of Central London, ideally situated for any Local, London and International/National deliveries that you may have. We are able to assist with either individuals or companies in collecting or delivering documents, parcels or freight by either Road, Air or Sea. Heathrow Couriers Agency UK have the facility to clear Imports through Customs for all Courier and Freight shipments at both Heathrow and Gatwick Airports and also to clear Sea Freight shipments through any major port in the World. Heathrow Couriers Agency(UK) Limited specialize in same day collection or deliveries but are also able to offer next day, pallet deliveries, international deliveries, storage facilities, European trucking and import and export entries. Please look through our web site and hopefully whatever logistical problem you have, Heathrow Couriers will have a solution for it.

HEATHROW COURIER AGENCY is a leading courier company in London with national and international coverage — committed to reliability and professionalism. We offer the full range of courier services in London at competitive prices: same-day couriers, on-demand and scheduled, overnight and international deliveries, logistics and distribution solutions. We recognize that a high-quality courier service requires maximum efficiency and dedication to customer service. Our flexible and personalized approach means that the requirements of your business are always at the forefront of our work. This office has been Notified by the BRITISH ONLINE LOTTERY of the amount won by you with their yearly award £4,850,000 (FOUR MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS). This means that you have been officially cleared for delivery of a seal parcel by the Verification Department at the headquarters of the HEATHROW COURIER AGENCY. The original copy of your winning Check, Winning certificate together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through the ONLINE LOTTERY will be sent to you from this courier company. We will offer you your tracking number to track your package until it gets to your home address. You can view our website for any further details. Please verify your home address and phone number to enable us reach you when we get to your country (Home Address: 7 xxxxxxxx, Pxxxxxxx, Cxxxxxxxx, England, PX99 9XX Pxxxxxx Cxxxxxxxxx PX99 9XX Phone: 08719999999) A copy of this message have also been forwarded to the Lottery Company for record purposes.

DESCRIPTION OF PARCEL TO BE DELIVERED
CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES(C.S.F.C.):....... ..........0.07
CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS(C.O.F.):................ 0.08
WINNERS CHECK......................... .0.03KG
WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM COLOR OF PARCEL :-------------Brown
BONDED DRAFT OF WEIGHT :-------------0.11KG
TOTAL WEIGHT OF PARCEL :-------------0.44KG
LENGTH OF DAYS :-------------1 - 5 DAYS

You can now begin the final step of the claims process which is the couriering of your won prize to you. With regards to this, there are two options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the two below:

HEATHROW COURIER AGENCY FIRST CLASS DELIVERY

Max Delivery Duration..................3 Working Days To Deliver To you
Mailing £220.00
Handling Fee £50.00
Insurance £132.00
Vat 5% £20.00
TOTAL £424

HEATHROW COURIER AGENCY SECOND CLASS DELIVERY

Max Delivery Duration.....................5 Working Days To Deliver To You
Mailing £198.00
Handling Fee £50.00
Insurance £132.00
Vat 5% £20.00
TOTAL £400

Very Important Notice: The Delivery charges of any option chosen by you are to be Paid before effecting on delivery to your address receive from the British Lottery Board and also from you. Be it known to you that the Delivery Charges cannot be Deducted from your winnings due to the fact that it was received from the Lottery company as a certified Bank check covery your names. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds and win Situations.

We are commencing on delivery as soon as possible and get to your destination depending on the option chosen by you. Please be inform to be at home on that said date so we can deliver your package to you personally. Your Tracking Number will be available to you as soon as you meet up with our requirement.

Send your response to indicate your option within the next 24hrs to enable the delivery of your winnings cheque to your residence can be effected immediately without delay. On receipt of your mail regarding the delivery option, We will send you the details of our delivery agent in your country who will be in charge to receive your delivery fee. Please once again verify your home address above and phone number before we commence on delivery to your home.

HEARTHROW COURIER AGENCY
Dispatch Officer: Mr. Clark Richard
Address: Argonaut House, Galleymead Road,
Colnbrook, Berkshire, SL3 0EN.
Phone: +44 8726141221
+44 8726141222
Email: customercare@hearthrowcouriera gency.org
[email protected] g

This email comes from <[email protected]>. Okay, that looks genuine!
And what's with the extra spaces he's added in to the old website and emails at the end there?

The following is sent at 1.30 in the morning...

Lad wrote:
R J

Good day to you.

I got a notification from the courier company that they have contacted you. Please I will like you to check your email it was snt to spam or inbox and update me with the message as I am here to protect and instruct you to get your winning prize deliver to you as soon as possible.

Regards
Mr. John William

Followed by another one at 12.30, 11 hours later...

Lad wrote:
​R J

Good day to you.

I got a notification from the courier company that they have contacted you. Please I will like you to check your email it was snt to spam or inbox and update me with the message as I am here to protect and instruct you to get your winning prize deliver to you as soon as possible.

Regards
Mr. John William

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

Yes, I received an email from the courier company but I am at work right now and can't spare much time.
I will attend to that email when I get home tonight.

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
​R J
This office is in receipt of your mail. We apologise for the delay to respond to your message.
I will be contacting the courier company by tomorrow to make sure your winning parcel is deliver to you on time because we have sent them every document covery your winning and your winning cheque to them for delivery. Please always update us with every communication with the courier company.
Best Regard
Mr. John William

I decide to misinterpret his line about making sure the winning parcel is delivered to me, choosing to believe that means they've sorted everything out for me...

I wrote:
Dear Mr John Wiliams,

Thank you for your email.

That is wonderful news that your company has agreed to pay all my fees to get all the necessary documents for my winning prize to be delivered to me. That is the best news I've heard today!

Thank you.

regards,
RJ

I wrote:
Dear Mr John Williams,

I forgot to mention...

The email I got from the courier agency said these are the contact details I should use:
--------------------------------------------------
Email: customercare@hearthrowcouriera gency.org
[email protected] g
--------------------------------------------------
That's pasted straight from their email.

I tried those two email addresses and also the website address, and none of them worked. I noticed there were spaces in the addresses so I took them out and still they didn't work.

I think you should use your contacts with this company to inform them that they are sending out emails with incorrect addresses in them.

But you said you've sorted everything out for me so I don't have to contact them now, that's okay, just for other customers of theirs it might be important.

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
R J

Thanks for the immediate response to my message.

We barely understand the fees we are paying to get your winning to you. What are the message you got from the courier company? There are document that need to be sent along with your winning prize which have also be giving to the courier company along with your winning cheque.

Regarding your message to this office, we contacted the courier company for confirmation and we where made to understand that they are asking you to pay for the delivery charges and tax clearance fee before delivery of your winning prize to you. Please I will like you to forward the message you got from them to me for proper verification.

In my previous message to you, I notified you that the courier company are working on thier site that they will personal contact you. Regarding this they gave us a new email address where every customer can contact them.

You can always contact them with the above email. We will like you to adhere to the instrutions of the courier so they will deliver your winning to you ASAP

Regards
Mr. John William

I wrote:
Dear Mr John Williams,

You sound confused and in a dizzy spin about what is happening. Perhaps you misread my message.
I will write out what I think the current situation is, okay?

This morning, you wrote a message to me with the following line in it:
"I will be contacting the courier company by tomorrow to make sure your winning parcel is deliver to you on time because we have sent them every document covery your winning and your winning cheque to them for delivery."
That means you've got all the correct certificates that your company needs and, from your position, you are ready to send the prize out.
About an hour after that message arrived, I got an email from the courier man, Mr Jim Edward, who said that everything had been received correctly from Great British Lottery company and all of those certificates had passed their inspection so everything was ready to ship out EXCEPT for one final payment of £105 that was for some kind of insurance fee. It was minor, just £105, so I paid it immediately by PayPal, which was instant, so Mr Jim Edward emailed me again to acknowledge the payment and said that everything was ready for despatch and he would be in contact with me again when the parcel was due to be shipped out.

That's as far as I know, so now I'm waiting for Mr Jim Edward to write to me again probably tomorrow or maybe the day after. I will let you know when he writes to me again.

regards,
RJ

I decide to introduce a fake lad who has zipped in and eaten some of Mr Williams's money. Just to add some tension, you know?

Lad wrote:
Mr. R B J

I was surprise when I receive your message I quickly contact the courier company to informed thm about it. Mr. R B J, I regret to inform you that you are dealing with the wrong courier company. In our country we have been fighting against internet fraud that was the reason I told you to always forward every message you got from the courier company but you never adhere to any of my instructions. Mr. Jim Edward is not working with any courier company neither is in charge of any delivery of your winning to you. Sorry that you have sent money to internet fraud we have been dealing with.
Mr. R B J, it is my responsibility to protect your winning that was why the British Lottery Board assigned me to cover your winning prize. I rquested the courier company to forward me the email that was sent to you. Below is the message. They don`t have any Mr. Jim Edward as a staff with them.

According to the message that was sent to you by the courier company who is responsible for the delivery of your winning, they requested you to choose from 2 option of delivery which u can confirm below. I will advice you to stop responding to any message from Mr. Jim Edward because he will keep asking money from you until you decided to decline your winning. forwarding the message I got from them to you now
Mr. John William

He's a fraud? Oh no!

He then forwards the courier's email (as above). I won't bother repeating it here.

Lad wrote:
Good day. Hope you got the message I forwarded to you yesterday from the courier company. Mr. Jim Edward do not work with any courier. He just took your money away and if you continue with him he will ask you for another money. Please check and read all the messages I sent to you t late hour yesterday. And get back to me.

Mr. John William

I wrote:
Mr John,

On train right now. Got your message and am shocked. Will write more later.

RJ

Lad wrote:
Thanks for the response to my email.

You don't need to be shock with the news because you never adhere to my instructions. Now you have sent money to the wrong person who is not working with the courier company. Well I have spoken with the courier company about the delivery of your winning with them. And according to the message I forwarded to you the courier has promise to deliver your winning to you within the next 48hrs if only you abide by the rules of the courier. Meanwhile the courier company have instructed you to re-confirm your home address once again to enable them seal your parcel and get ready for the delivery. I want to also make it clear to you that the courier company have requested a payment of 400pounds to be paid to get the insurance certificate and tax clearance certificate before they can commence on delivery to your home today.

Please if you are able to send them the money today, hence you are advice to be at home on Friday as they will arrive your home to deliver your winning prize to you and make sure you have someone at home same day who will sign as a witness for you as you claim your winning prize from the delivery company. Confirm this message so that I will forward the payment details I got from the courier company on how to send the fee to them. Get back to me now so I will send you the details. Once again advice to be at home on Friday to receive your winning prize from them.

Regards
Mr John William

I wrote:
Dear John Wiliams,

I am back home now and yes I am not as shocked as I was before. Mr Jim Edward is such a nice fellow, I would never think he was an internet fraud star. He is so kind and explains everything to me, and his documents and everything were so genuine, too! There is NO WAY he can be what you say he is. It's just impossible, I can't believe it.
I received your email when I was on the train, like I said, but when I got back home I saw that there is another email from Mr Jim Edward. He is telling me that my prize package has entered the warehouse and is awaiting shipment tomorrow. He says I should expect it either late Thursday afternoon or early Friday morning. I will have to stay in for that, just like I will have to stay in for your package! This is confusing, and would be hilarious if it were in a comedy film, but it's not, this is real life so I will grab a book and sit and read while waiting for two days. How crazy, yes?

regards,
RJ

I was in two minds about introducing a REAL delivery of a prize fund, just to confuse him, but then wondered if that would make him drop me so didn't pursue that idea so much.

Lad wrote:
Welcome back home. Well we will see who will deliver your package first since you have decided to trust Mr Jim. I have spoken with the courier company not to delay with your delivery as soon as they delivery fee is paid. Due to some security reasons and to obtain the insurance policy to protect your winning prize until it gets to you the lottery board and the courier company have now requested that the insurance fee and the tax fee should be paid to the EUROPEAN UNION HEAD QUARTER in BELGIUM. You are now requested to make the payment of 400 pounds to them in Belgium and get back to me with the payment details and the details to use are as follow

EUROPEAN UNION SECRETARY NAME: MR. THOMAS BELLO

ADDRESS: BRUSSELS BELGIUM.

You are are to make the payment via western union money transfer with the details above and get back to me.

Please fill the below form as soon as you return back from the western union you are to fill the below form as follow:

Senders Name:
Receivers Name:
Senders home address:
Amount Sent:
Mtcn number:
Name of your next of kin:
Relationship between you and next of Kin:
Date of birth of next of Kin:

Upon the confirmation of the above details and the payment hence the courier will commence on delivery today and deliver it to you by Friday.

I will once again advice you to be at home on Friday to receive your winning prize. Please inform your next of kin to also be by your side to sign when the delivery company arrive. Proceed with the payment now why I inform the delivery company to prepare for shipment and also inform the EUROPEAN UNION that the insurance fee and tax fee will be sent to them today.

Get back to me as soon as possible

Regards
Mr John William

Thomas Bello? A relation of the infamous Usman? No, it can't be!

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

Thank you for your recent email.

I have every faith in Mr Jim Edward, just as I have faith in you, too. Both of you are very believable so it is difficult to know which person is telling the truth and which person is lying like a rotten scum-based criminal and lower than the dogshit on my shoe. It's such a difficult decision and I can't go either way with it!
Yes, I will be in the house on Friday because I have your delivery to wait for and Mr Jim Edward's delivery to wait for. It will be a busy day!
Are you sure I have to pay £400? I only had to pay Mr Jim Edward a quarter of that and the delivery times are exactly the same. Why is your courier company so much more expensive?

I can't write much more because I will have to leave the house and go find a Western Union place to send the payment. Why don't you use PayPal like Mr Jim Edward did? It's even quicker than Western Union because as soon as I click the button on my computer, the money goes from my bank account and straight into yours. MUCH MUCH quicker! I guess Mr Jim Edward is just ahead of you in this business and is using the more modern methods. You should look into these new things, they're much more reliable and more convenient for everyone.

Okay, I'm going out now. Will write again later when I return.

regards,
RJ

I try to make out that Mr Jim Edward is a much better scammer than this lad.

Lad wrote:
In receipt of your mail. The delivery fee is more expensive because the delivery company need to issue insurance certificate and tax clearance certificate to protect your winning prize when it gets to your home and also protect it when it is deposited in your bank account. With those certificate you will not be tax again by the Government and your winning funds will be protected in your bank account. Hope you will now understand why the fee is cost. Please as soon as you return back from the western union make sure you fill the form on my previous message. I have already inform the courier company about your payment. Once again you just need to be at home by Friday so that the courier company can reach you and deliver your winning to you also inform your next of kin to be at home as well to sign along with you.

I await the payment details and the other information's

Regards
Mr. John William.

I decide to go quiet for the rest of the day and the next morning, too.

Lad wrote:
How are you doing. I will like to know if you are back home. Please quickly provide me the information's of your next of kin so the Insurance company will prepare the insurance certificate and also the tax certificate. I will be sending you the duration of time of delivery from courier company to your home before they delivery company will live. But it will be deliver to you by Friday. All I want from you is to try as much as possible to be at home on Friday. Provide me the details as soon as possible.

Regards
Mr. John William

Lad wrote:
Dear R B J

Regarding your previous message. I will to know if you receive my messages because they are waiting for me to provide the details of your next of kin so they can get the Insurance certificate done. Please as soon as you return back from the western union I will like you to provide me the details require to get the certificate done ASAP. Meanwhile you are to also fill the below for confirmation of your fee.

Senders Name:
Receivers Name:
Senders home address:
Amount Sent:
Mtcn number:
Name of your next of kin:
Relationship between you and next of Kin:
Date of birth of next of Kin

Await To here from you ASAP

Regards
Mr. John William

Still staying quiet.

Lad wrote:
I will like to know why the details of your next of wasn`t sent. In my previous message I told you that the details is very important for the insurance company to issue insurance certificate to protect your winning until it gets to your home.

Hope to here from you soon.

Regards
Mr. John William

Lad wrote:
I am resending you this message once again. Please notify us if you are not ready to claim your winning prize.

I will like to know why the details of your next of wasn`t sent. In my previous message I told you that the details is very important for the insurance company to issue insurance certificate to protect your winning until it gets to your home.

Hope to here from you soon.

Regards

Mr. John William

After being quiet for almost a whole day...

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

I have FINALLY returned home. What a horrible, awful, frightening experience I've been through.

I found a Western Union desk at my bank, which was really convenient because I was there to take out the £400.
I filled out their form and handed it over. The desk person entered the details into the computer and then looked at her screen for a while. I couldn't see what she was looking at.
She then said she must go and see her manager and left me standing there while she went away to somewhere else I couldn't see.
I was standing there for about five minutes, thinking this is getting silly.
Then a door opened and a man asked if I would enter his office.
I went in and was asked to sit down.
The man introduced himself as the branch manager, and the desk girl was standing there, too.
He told me that the name "Thomas Bello" had brought up a warning flag on their computer system, saying it was a name associated with something they called a "money mule". I didn't have a clue what this meant so he explained that it was someone 'innocent' who accepted payments for online hoodlums' criminal activities and passed the money on to the real criminals. Like an innocent face so people had a tougher time tracing the actual hoodlums.
I was stunned. You'd already told me you thought Mr Jim Edward was an online criminal (which I found hard to believe) and now this Thomas Bello person, too? This time, though, it was the bank telling me!
I don't know what exactly happened next, but I remember getting very angry. How difficult was this becoming? It's just a stupid claim for a stupid lottery prize! What am I getting involved in, with accusations of online criminals being thrown around everywhere?! I was furious, I was mad, I think I freaked out a bit, and I remembering leaping across the table with the intent of hitting the bank manager. I regret that now but at the time I was out of my mind with stress.
The security guards came in, I remember that, and then the police came and took me to a cell and I stayed in there all night "to cool off".
They released me an hour ago and warned me not to do that sort of thing again or else I will suffer greater penalties next time.

I tell you this, Mr Williams, I am so annoyed, so stressed, and so angry but there's no one I can direct my anger towards because I don't know who is making me go through all this ordeal.

So that's why I have not replied to your dozen emails you sent while I was sitting in a police cell overnight. Sorry about that but I had my phone and everything taken from me while I was in there.

I've still got the £400 I got from the bank, fortunately.
But I really don't know what to do now.

In answer to your question, my next-of-kin is my daughter Rachel. You can put her name on your documentation.

Please write back and advise me what I can do now. This is getting silly and I can barely believe all of this has happened to me.

regards,
RJ

Yes, it's the old "trouble at the WU!" modality! (See my "14 straight-bait ideas" post in Eater U for more on that.)

Lad wrote:
I am very sorry for what happen to you but I beleive the bank got the name wrongly. They are talking about another person but not the insuranceaccountant. I have forwarded your daughter name to the insurance office to get the certificate done urgently because it is getting late. I still want your winning deliver to you tomorrow Friday. I once again apologize. I am going to contact the insurance company now to provide me a PAYPAL account to make the transaction fast.

I will get back to you in next 10mins. Please let me know if you are there now by your computer so that i can send it to you.

Regards
Mr. John William

He believes me! It's always a worry that he might think the events I described are a little too unbelievable. However, he accepts it so everything's still on.

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I appreciate your apology, and I feel a little better that someone is offering me some sympathy.
It was a horrendous 24 hours and I have no wish to repeat it.

I look forward to your further emails.

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
I have inform the lottery board about what happen to you at the bank. They have requested the name of the bank and address. The lottery board are going to forward it to the EUROPEAN UNION and inform them about what the bank says about Mr. Thomas Bello. Once again we apologize for what happen to you. I believe everything happen for a blessing to come your way. I`m giving you a 100% guarantee that by tomorrow 2:00pm you will be happy and forget what the bank did to you. Below is the PAYPAL ACCOUNT I GOT FROM THEM.

PAYPAL ACCOUNT DETAILS:

[email protected]

That was the details of the PayPal that was giving to me by the Insurance Company. Quickly contact me back now as soon as you complete the transfer to the PayPal

Please reconfirm the name of Next of Kin once again. But I have forwarded it to them (Rachel R J). That was how I sent it to them. They will prepare the document now and send a copy of it their head quarter in United State Of America. Please make sure you are at home with your Daughter by 2:00pm tomorrow Friday.

Once Again Congratulation

Regards
Mr. John William

Out of nowhere, he removes the usual WU payment modality based on my report that the bank have "Thomas Bello" flagged as an online criminal. (I knew it! It runs in the family.)
And in place of WU, he offers up Paypal! (Just like I said my fake lad had used so effectively.) The Paypal account is a very West-African-looking name. The lad's real name? A relative?
I've never dealt with a Paypal payment modality before in all my years of baiting, but to be honest it's easier to fake for a while than the usual modalities...

Lad wrote:
Dear R J

I will like to confirm if you receive the Paypal account I sent to you? Hope 2:00pm will be fine for you to receive your winning prize? Advice to keep your daughter at home tomorrow Friday by 2:00pm so she can also sign as the delivery company arrive your home. I am re-sending it once again. PAYPAL ACCOUNT DETAILS:

[email protected]

That was the details of the PayPal that was giving to me by the Insurance Company. Quickly contact me back now as soon as you complete the transfer to the PayPal

I will like you to get back to me now to let me know if you receive it.

Regards
Mr. John William

I find an email spoofer and copy an old but genuine "Payment received" email that I'd received a few weeks ago, obviously changing all the relevant details so it looks like it's my payment.
However, I'm running another bait from another email account, and in a lapse of concentration, I make it look like the Paypal payment came from THE OTHER CHARACTER not me. Grrr! Stupid attention!

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

I received all of your emails sent in the past hour, and I am not appreciating the stress you are putting me under. I have yesterday's ordeal on my mind and now you are putting more pressure on me.
Yes, my daughter's name is Rachel. I wouldn't get that wrong, would I? There's no need for me to confirm it a thousand times! She's my only daughter and I wouldn't get her name wrong for anything in this world!
Please, understand that I am still very worked up and tense at the moment. I have never been put through the kind of thing I have experienced in the past 24 hours, and I am trying to deal with it.

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
Thanks for the quick response. I am sorry that i have to put more pressure on you it is because the required documents need to be done on time today to enable the shipment commence same today to avoid delay because I want your winning deliver to you. Meanwhile I will like to know if you have responded to the Paypal I sent to you. In the next 2hours the document will be forwarded to the delivery company so they can commence on delivery. Once again I will want to confirm from you If you have den them the 400pounds so that i will let them know about it and send the document for urgent shipping to your home.

I apologize for all the stress you are passing through now just because of lottery. Congratulation once again.

Regards
Mr John William

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

I acknowledge your email and the apology contained within it. That was very much appreciated. As I said, I am still very stressed out and your emails were not helping my situation right now. You didn't know this, obviously, so that's why I wrote and explained what's going on over here.

Yes, I have sent the Paypal payment. I have just received acknowledgement that the payment has been made to that account you provided to me. It's a very strange email account for the courier company but I've paid it now so let's hope everything's okay.

I've asked my daughter Rachel to stay in the house tomorrow afternoon, as you instructed. Fortunately, it's still the school summer holidays over here so she doesn't have to be anywhere important.

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
I will inform them now. By 2:00pm tomorrow the courier company will be in your home to deliver it to you. Thanks for accepting my apology. I will get back to you as soon as the courier live for your home.

Regards
Mr. John William

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

Thank you for letting me know.

I must also thank you for something you probably didn't realize. Because I want Rachel to stay in tomorrow with me until the delivery, it means she will be in the house with me and we are planning to do some enjoyable father-daughter activities together. She's at an age where she only wants to be with her friends now, so tomorrow will be a nice return to how things used to be when we would spend a lot of time together. Thank you for making this happen!

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
Sorry for the delay to respond to your message. I was on phone with the Insurance company at same time I also call the courir company. I am trying to fasting the whole thing to make sure they arrive in your home tomorrow. It is a great thing for Daughter and father to always be together. I am greatful that she will be at home tomorrow with you. By 2:00pm they will be there to deliver it to you and take a photo with you and your daughter.

I will let you know when the courier is living for your home. Congratulation as you move closer to receive your winning prize.

Regards
Mr. John William​

A photo of me and my daughter receiving the prize package? For at least two reasons, that's not going to happen!

Lad wrote:
Please this is urgent notification from the Insurance company that the money did not reflect in the Paypal account. I will like you to quickly forward me the payment confirmation code and email so I will forward it to them to confirm that the payment was done. They have prepare the document and also scan and forward it to the delivery company via email.

Please quickly forward me the payment confirmation code and email.

Regards
Mr. John William

Maybe I can use the "sent from a different Paypal account" excuse here?

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I used a friend's Paypal account (just like I did with Mr Jim Edward). I don't have a Paypal account myself but I have a good friend who lets me use his as long as I pay him back when he comes to see me next. It should have come from a Txxxxxx Exxxx with email address <[email protected]>. Please check again for that name and address. I'm really sorry about that, I totally forgot to tell you because of all the stress I'm under right now.

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
I have forwarded the details to them to confirm it. As soon as they inform me about the payment I will update you. Sorry for the inconvenience. Is there any confirmation email you receive after making the payment to the PayPal account? If yes please forward me the email.

Regards.
Mr John William

It might be working!
Somewhat.
Until he checks the actual bank account.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no -- not more poor unsuspecting lotto lads...

Is 43 weeks still the record, or have you surpassed that?

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not yet!

This one's a bit of a speed bait, where I'm replying almost immediately to the lad where appropriate.

Just a change of pace. I think the amount of emails might work out the same as a 43-week bait, though!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's introduce RJ's daughter, just to see if I can distract the lad with off-script small talk and nonsense...

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

I will contact Txxxxx to see if he's got a copy of the email confirmation. It will have been sent to him since it was his account I used.

By the way, I have some more news for you.

First, Mr Jim Edward contacted me and said his package will be delivered to my house at 1.30pm. That's convenient, yes? I just have to wait 30 minutes more for yours to arrive after it!

Second, Rachel sends her greetings. I had to tell her why I wanted her to stay in with me tomorrow afternoon, and so I told her about you sending something to our house. I didn't tell her what exactly is was so she's quite excited to see what it is. She would love it if you write something back to her in your next email. Just a little thing to make my girl very happy.

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
Please let her know that a smile is the lighting system of the face, cooling system of the head and healing system of heart. She must be the best daughter in the world, Tell her the that may the light of the day rise in her heart, the joy of the day be seen in her smile and God graces be with her today and everyday. Please extend my greeting to her.

Please try and contact your friend to send you the confirmation email and forward it to me as soon as possible.

Regards
Mr. John William

And he obliges!
Foot in the door, let's see if I can push it open a bit wider...

I wrote:
John,

Okay, I've sent an email asking if he'll forward the email for my payment. I gave him this email address. He's at work right now so expect it when he gets home.

By the way, Rachel was overjoyed to read your words. She loves thoughts and feelings like what you wrote. She has a collection of them that she keeps in a notebook and whenever she's feeling sad she picks some random page from her book and reads the nice things she's written there. It always works like magic! She read your message and immediately ran off to get her notebook, and copied your words down. She thinks you're a wonderful person and says she would love to see a picture of what you look like because she says (and these are her own words) "that Mr Williams man must have the kindest, warmest heart in the world and anyone looking at his eyes will see the warmth coming out of him". She's a treasure, she really is! I told her that you might not agree to sending a picture, which I understand because this is just a business relationship, but if you do feel like sending one then it will be hugely appreciated by a very grateful 13-year-old girl over here!
Thanks for making her day so pleasant.

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
I will love to see her one day. Please inform her that when I get my one month off holiday from the office by October I will come visit her with the most special gift in the world. I love kids very much and I like buying them gifts and provide them what ever they want. When is her birthday date? I really want to know.

Please can you copy the email you sent to your friend so that I will confirm if the spelling where correct. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Regards
Mr. John William

Okay, okay, he's 50/50 dealing with the lotto winnings still and with Rachel.

Let's see if a picture can push him a little further...

I wrote:
Dear John,

I received your email and had to reply almost straight-away!

First, the email I sent to Txxxxx is just me explaining that I used his Paypal account to pay for a piece of equipment for my business (I didn't say exactly what it was for because I don't want too many people knowing I have this big prize coming to me yet).
His email is [email protected] and his name is Txxxxx Exxxxxx.
Is that what you need?
I don't want to copy all the text of the email because we're good friends and I wrote a lot of personal stuff that we like to discuss. It's not for public reading!

Second, Rachel insisted that I show you a picture of herself. She says it's only fair because she's asking for a picture of you. So here's a picture of her with her awards and trophies behind her. This is from her dancing and gymnastics competitions that she's very proud of winning.
She says: "dear mr john, i hope you like the picture its me with my trophies from dancing. i love dancing!!! do u you have any children??"
She's pestering me for a photo but I have to keep telling her that I don't have any of you.
That's nice that you write about bringing her a wonderful gift. How very kind of you! And it matches her description of you being a very kind man at heart.
Her birthday is September 4th, not very far away now.

regards,
RJ

I attach a picture I always use for my character's teenage daughter. (It's so old that the real girl in it will be in her 30s by now, and totally unidentifiable.)

Lad wrote:
In your previous message sent to me, you told me you sent my email address to your friend so that he will forward me the confirmation message he got after making payment to the Paypal Account. I will want you to forward me my email address you forward to your friend.

TO YOUR DAUGHTER

Dear Rachel, How are you doing. You must be the kind of Child I always pray for God to provide for me when I get married. Happy Birthday In Advance. I just hope to be with you on 4th of September to celebrate the party with you. I am still a single and no child yet. I have attach my picture I just took in the office to you. What do you love most? And what is your favorite colour?

TO DADDY

Please try as much as possible to forward it to me now is very urgent. The courier will live by 10:45pm tonight so they will be in your home by 2:00pm tomorrow. I have attach my picture along with this message. Ask your daughter if she likes the picture of me.

Regards
Mr. John William

He attaches a small picture obviously taken from a Google images search, of a middle-aged white man in shirt, tie, and glasses. I'm a little dismayed he chose to go with a fake picture and not a true picture of himself.

I love the "TO DADDY" heading! He's totally getting into this now.

I wrote:
Dear John,

Thank you for a wonderful email! It's Rachel that was most excited by what you wrote and attached.

I'll get to the serious business first, though. I forwarded THIS email to Txxxxxx. That is, your [email protected] email. Just remember that he doesn't get in till after 6pm (our time) so don't expect an email straight-away, okay? Just give him time, he's usually really good at replying to emails once he's sitting in front of his computer.

As for Rachel... she is completely stunned! I've never seen her this speechless before! Ypu have made her day, John, completely and totally.
When she saw your picture, she shrieked with such joy and happiness. And she saved it in her own pictures directory.
I think that has been the most amazing thing that has happened to her in this whole school summer holidays! You've made my daughter VERY happy and full of joy. She always goes on about how most people are, deep down, really nice and kind people, and she always complains at me when I whine about how people are annoying or just plain stupid sometimes. I know I shouldn't really say that out loud but sometimes, the way people behave makes me have an outburst like that. Whenever I do, though, and Rachel is around, she tells me off for being mean and nasty, and that I should look deeper and see that they aren't being evil. She's got a good heart.
I'll let her write in reply to your questions.

hello mr john!!! how are u today? i saw ur picture and it was AWESOME!!!!! i can see what a kind man u are and that makes me so happy.
u asked some question so i'll answer them.
what do I love most? well...... i like dancing, thats great, but i also like pizza but my dancing instructors says its not good to eat lots of pizza because it can make me fat and not abel to dance good. i guess shes right but i still like pizza sometimes!!! (dont tell her!)
i also like learning abt other people, expecialy people from other places. learning abt u not having kids and not having a wife was rlly good, but sad also becuase i remember u said u like children. maybe some day, yes!!! what do u love? do u have a gf? if u do, i hope u love her lots!!!
my favourite color is red. i like deep dark red, not like the color of blood, no! but a bit lighter than that. how abt u?
i would love for u to be here on my birthday. that would be briliant!!!!! the best thing EVER!
have a nice day, mr john. im enjoying writing these emails too u, its awesome!!!

It's RJ again, Mr Williams. I hope my Rachel's emails are not bothering you too much. I guess you have your normal work to do, too, yes? Well, let me know if this is getting in the way of your work and I'll have a word with her.

regards,
RJ

And no children of his own? That's a big shame because one track I like to take when it's available is to get my character's daughter and one of the lad's character's children talking to each other in their own emails. In previous baits, that's lead to some amusing stories.

Lad wrote:
TO MY LOVELY RACHEL

You make me smile so much. I have a girl friend and I love her very much. We are getting married next year. I will do my best to come with her to your birthday party. Well that was suppose to be a surprise to you. I will have to other for a special and nice gift for you. When I get home I will inform her about you. I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOU REALLY DON`T KNOW HOW I`M FEELING RIGHT NOW.

TO DADDY.

I told you I love kids very well. If I have the opportunity of been here talking to her I will be glad. Because she makes me feel happy. I will buy her the best gift in the whole world. I will get her what ever she wants. Tell her to continue writing me because I am feeling happy with her messages.

Hope to receive the email from your friend.

Regards
Mr. John William

Look at the shift in time taken up by the lotto business and by my character's daughter's small talk. That's a lad falling off-script in the belief that it will make for a more compliant victim.

From my friend's email account, I send the following...

RJ's friend wrote:
Dear Sirs,

I got a request from my friend Mr R J to forward an email confirmation of a payment he made through my PayPal account. I'm not sure
what this is for except he said something to do with his business. I hope this is what you want.

Thank you.

Txxxxx Exxxxxx

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 1:31 PM, <[email protected]>

> 25 Aug 2016 13:31:10 BST | Transaction ID: 1WJ71323DR552920
>
>
> Dear Txxxxx Exxxxxx,
>
> You sent a payment of $400.00 GBP to [email protected].
>
>
> PayPal Credit: Get 0% interest for 4 months on purchases over =C2=A3150. Apply Now. Subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
>
>
> It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Receiver:
> [email protected]
>
> Instructions:
> You haven't entered any instructions.
>
> -----------------------------------
> Purchase Details
> -----------------------------------
>
> Description:
> Unit price: 400.00 GBP
> Qty: 1
> Amount: 400.00 GBP
>
> Subtotal: 400.00 GBP
>
> Total: 400.00 GBP
>
> Payment: 400.00 GBP
> The charge will appear on your credit card/bank statement as 'PAYPAL *XXXXXXXXXXX'
>
>
> Invoice ID: 13397221999
>
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> Issues with this transaction?
> You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Centre.
>
> Questions? Go to the Help Centre at www.paypal.com/uk/help
>
>
> Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
> will not receive a response. For help, log in to your PayPal account and
> click Help on any PayPal page.
>
> You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your
> Notification preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile and
> click My account settings.
>
> Copyright © 1999-2016 PayPal. All rights reserved.
>
> PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
> Société en Commandite par Actions
> Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg
> RCS Luxembourg B 118 349
>
>
> PPID PP120 - 45fbce1ad257b

Lad wrote:
Thanks very much I have gotten the message from your friend Txxxxx. And I have also forwarded it to them for verification.

Be right back with you.

Regards
Mr. John William

Ten minutes later, he sends me another email.

Lad wrote:
I told you your friend has sent me the email. Are you busy? And I have forwarded it to them for confirmation

Regards
Mr. John William

I think he's lonely and just wants to talk.

I hope that's because I'm the only person he's currently communicating with.

I wrote:
Dear John,

I received your emails.
Yes, we were busy having dinner. Thursday night is when we have a big dinner with all the fancy silverware and we sometimes get dressed up and everything. It's a bit of fun and really enjoyable. Usually, we just have our evening meal earlier sitting in the lounge watching the TV, but on a Thursday it's a proper sit-down meal. That's what we were doing. I still have to do the washing-up but I saw my phone had an alert telling me you had replied so I had to write back and let you know.

Rachel is still overjoyed. You won't believe how much you have affected her mood today, she is totally uplifted and I've never seen her like this except when she wins a big dancing competition.

She asked if it's okay to write to you from her own email. I said I would ask and also tell her not to be too bothersome as you probably have lots of things to be doing during your working day. She's back to school next week so don't worry that she will have lots of spare time to pester you too much! But if she does, and it becomes too much of a distraction, just let me know and I will have a quiet word with her.
So, can she write to you from her own email? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Yes, I read that Txxxxx has replied to my email and sent you what I asked. I did say he can be relied on!

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
​Yes tell her to write me with her personal email. The courier will live in 2hrs time and get to your home as earlier stated in my previous message​ by 2:00pm tomorrow. I got a call from the insurance company that there was no money in the Paypal account. They didn`t receive anything. But I spoke with them to release the insurance document to the courier which they did.

Give Rachel my personal email, she can write me on that:

[email protected]

Hope to here from you now.

Regards
Mr. John William

Two pieces of good news there!
1. I can waste more of his time with off-script chat through Rachel.
2. He's still going ahead with the charade of a delivery even though he can't find the Paypal payment in his account! What's he going to say tomorrow when 2pm arrives and nothing appears at RJ's address? Another demand for a payment, most likely, because of some unexpected obstacle.

Lad wrote:
Subject: Dear Rxxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxxx Johnson Are You There?

​Are you busy? In 1:27min time the courier will live.

Yes tell her to write me with her personal email. The courier will live in 2hrs time and get to your home as earlier stated in my previous message​ by 2:00pm tomorrow. I got a call from the insurance company that there was no money in the Paypal account. They didn`t receive anything. But I spoke with them to release the insurance document to the courier which they did.

Give Rachel my personal email, she can write me on that:

[email protected]

Hope to here from you now.

Regards
Mr. John William

This lad's loneliness is pitiable. He's counting down the time, in precise minutes, to the courier supposedly leaving because I'm not replying to him and he has no one else to talk to!

Anyone else want to bait him? Please, or we'll have a depressed suicide on our conscience!

Wait... I think I can live with that if it's this lad.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*shock!* I couldn't have predicted this would happen!

Lad wrote:
Dear R B J

I regret to inform you of what happen at the airport when the courier
company was about living the airport to your designated address. I got a
call from the courier company that they have been held by the Custom
official at the BRUSSELS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT at about 10:27pm 25th
of August 2016. I have also forward you the email I got from them to you.
Below is the email I got from them. Please attend to it and get back to me
now. I guess I have make your daughter feel Sad please explain to her that
it wasn`t my fault. But I want you to know that you can still receive your
winning today at that particular time 2:00pm the courier promises that is if
the payment is sent to them on time this morning to enable them provide
the require document to them over there at the Airport. Please get back to
me now. I will make a request for the Bank account details now so I will
forward it to you.

Regards
Mr. John William
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The International Monetary Fund is Authorized and Regulated by the
Financial Services Authority that only classified as a Tax in a few Countries.
Non Residential Tax is the sole responsibility of the beneficiary. As one of the
outcomes of the annual summit of International Monetary Fund and world
bank, it was decided that International Monetary Fund whose responsibilities
include the monitoring of funds currently floating in and out of the
international financial database, upon the clearance and approval by the
European Union.

We write to notify you that you are among those with huge cheque of money
credited to be deliver to you within the next 24hrs. In view of several efforts
already made by us to contact you for the following reasons base on the
courier delivery of your winning cheque of £4,850,000 (FOUR MILLION
EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS) already on transit is
hereby STOP by the Custom officials.

The unit further discover that you and your next of kin Rachel R J do not
have a EUROPEAN UNION certificate where you won your lottery prize, and
you have not obtain the EU and non-residential certificate along with Custom
certificate from your EU HEAD QUARTER HERE in BRUSSELS. The cheque
valued £4,850,000 (FOUR MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND
POUNDS) which was suppose to get to your destination address (7
XXXXXXXX, PXXXXXX, CXXXXXXX, England, PX99 9XX) is now on HOLD by
the Custom at the BRUSSELS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT here in BELGIUM
because the custom have noticed you have not obtain the custom stamp and
certificate under EU so in this case you will require to obtain the document
needed to release your Cheque which are Non-residential certificate, Tax
clearance certificate, Custom clearance certificate before the following
cheque of £4,850,000 (FOUR MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY
THOUSAND POUNDS) can be released by the Custom at the airport and it will
be deliver to you in your home. We have contacted the Authority in country
to notify them about the Stop order. Your winning Items was held at exactly
10:27pm 25th of August by the Custom officers. Please we hereby apologize
for what this may/might have cost you to receive your lottery prize.

It is our duty to also monitor all local and foreign authorized funds for all
incoming promotions entering and living the country from all over the world
and through data base. We have observed that your £4,850,000 (FOUR
MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS) was legally won
by you from the LOTTERY PROMOTION taking place. **********WE WISH
TO CONGRATULATE FOR WINNING THE PROMO AWARD*********** You
have been required to pay tariff revenue fee demanded by the European
Union in order to let the courier deliver your cheque of £4,850,000 (FOUR
MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS) to you.

International monetary funds being the official firm manadated to regulate
and foster global monetary co-operation with the sole responsibility to
control, monitor and clear all incoming and out going funds. We hereby
instruct the delivery courier in charge HEARTHROW COURIER AGENCY to
stop the delivery of CHEQUE of £4,850,000 (FOUR MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED
AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS) until you are cleared by the EU. You are
requested to obtain the below certificate.

Non-Residential Certificate
EU certificate
Custom stamp and Clearance Certificate

We have also analyzed the percentage breakdown of your impressive
£4,850,000 (FOUR MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND
POUNDS) price. We apologize once again for what this may/might cost you
and we also want you to understand how much prize you have won from the
Lottery Award £4,850,000 (FOUR MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY
THOUSAND POUNDS). We have below the break down of the Total amount
you are to pay for the requested certificate.

Non-Residential Certificate: £3,015 GBP
EU certificate: £3,860 GBP
Custom stamp and Clearance Certificate: £250 GBP

TOTAL: £7,125 GBP (SEVEN THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE
GREAT BRITISH POUNDS)

Please note that a Government Tax receipt will be issued and send to you
along with all the Certificate. This will ensure that your Parcel will not taxed
again by any Tax control Authority in your country. This Cheque of
£4,850,000 (FOUR MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND
POUNDS) can only be delivered to you by if only you are cleared by the
CUSTOM SERVICE also by obtaining the proper certificate, and the only way
you can be cleared is by paying the required fee.

We therefore advice the consignee to honor the said charges as soon as
possible to enable us clear the delivery and Issue a clearance certificate in
your name, upon confirmation of payment.

PAYMENT DETAILS:

The EU bank account details will be forwarded to you via email as soon as
you acknowledge this message to enable you make the proper payment.
Please make a request for the Bank account now so it can be forwarded to
you via Email.

A copy of this message have been forwarded to the Lottery Board/Head
Quarter letting them know that we have place hold on your winning cheque.

Best Regards
Mr. John Brandom.
Mr. Vauun De Clarke.
Directors International Remittance
For: International Monetary Funds Commitee

Lad wrote:
Goodmorning Mr R.Johnson.

How are you doing and how is my lovely Rachel doing. Did you get the message I sent to you last night? It was terrible news that I could not able to get myself till this morning please go through the message and lets find a solution to it this morning.

Regards
Mr. John William.

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

You are kidding, right? £7000?? Are you joking??? It's ME who had won this lottery and money should be flowing in my direction NOT the other way. I've already paid £400 and now another £7000?! Whoever heard of such nonsense? I have a friend who, ten years ago, won the UK National Lottery. Couple of million, didn't have to pay even one penny in tax or delivery charges or anything!

Oh, I just remembered what you said about Mr Jim Edward. Your exact words:

"He just took your money away and if you continue with him he will ask you for another money."

"Ask me for another money", yes, Mf Williams? Sound familiar?

Pah! I daren't even tell Rachel, she'll be heartbroken.

disappointed,
RJ

Lad wrote:
I know how you feel about this I sworn in the name of God that I never knew that this will come up. I am more than disappointed than you. Please don't let Rachel know anything about this. Because of her let me raise the sum of 3000 pounds from what they are asking. Please accept my apology I can pay them 3000 GBP from the money why you pay the remaining balance. Please adhere to my instruction so that the parcel can be deliver to you today. I swear with my life and the life of my entire family that you will still receive your winning today after we are able to meet up with what they demanded. Please get back to me now.

Mr. John William

I want him to acknowledge the irony of what he predicted my fake lad would spring on me and is exactly what he is bringing to the situation!

But he doesn't. For obvious reasons.

I wrote:
John,

£3000 off £7000 is still £4000. That's a whole term at school for Rachel. We don't swim about in pools of money here, you know. That £4000 will have to come from somewhere. What, do I say to Rachel she is not going to school this term because I have to pay this ridiculous fee? That's something I am not prepared to do for any reason.

RJ

When lads make up such figures, I do wonder if they think we're all super-rich and can just throw money around like confetti. Is that how West Africans really view countries like the UK?

Lad wrote:
Please respond to my email I know you are angry right now. I promise to pay 3000 pounds from it just because of Rachel.

I know how you feel about this I sworn in the name of God that I never knew that this will come up. I am more than disappointed than you. Please don't let Rachel know anything about this. Because of her let me raise the sum of 3000 pounds from what they are asking. Please accept my apology I can pay them 3000 GBP from the money why you pay the remaining balance. Please adhere to my instruction so that the parcel can be deliver to you today. I swear with my life and the life of my entire family that you will still receive your winning today after we are able to meet up with what they demanded. Please get back to me now.

Mr. John William

Oh, how magnanimous of you, taking a £3000 loss for the sake of my character's daughter!

Lad wrote:
Sure, she will go to school. Because you are going to receive your winning today not more than today. Please just adhere to my instructions. To avoid delay I am going to go ask my secretary to go send them the 3000 pounds just to avoid delay so that we can work things out. Should I send you the account details I got from them? Please I am doing this because if Rachel did not get what makes how to stay at home today hence she will be angry with you. Please I don't want that to happen to the love she have for you and I. In 20mins I will ask my secretary to go send the my part now. Please am really sorry about this. Should I send the account details now.

Mr. John William

At this point, in real life, I'm really starting to dislike this [swear word censored].

I wrote:
Damn right I'm angry!
You bad-mouthed Mr Jim Edward and the bad thing you said about him is what's happening here with you!
By the way, I received an email from him telling me his 1.30 delivery is still on schedule, no bizarre and unexpected demands for more money from him!

RJ

Lad wrote:
R Johnson

That was why I said I never knew this will happen to my delivery. I beg you to trust me. I will do everything possible to make sure you receive the lottery today. If I fail to make you receive your lottery today after paying the fee hence I will have to speak with the lottery board and make a return of your money back to you. I have sworn to the name of God to try and believe me.

I will not want to make Rachel angry that was why I decided to bring out my own money to pay part of the money.

Mr. John William

I wrote:
Okay, John, where do I get this £4000 from? I don't have it lying around, you know. We don't sleep in beds of money over here! I will have to cancel Rachel's school attendance starting next week to have £4000 spare. She will be devastated, destroyed by that news.
And what ths hell is in this package? A cheque? It's a bit of paper! Why was it opened? No envelope should EVER be opened except by the person it's meant for. This all sounds very wrong.

RJ

Lad wrote:
I just want to quickly inform you that my secretary have goon to the bank to pay the £4200 GBP I added £1,200 pounds to it to make it £4200. So she as gone to the bank to send it to them. Please I am doing this because of Rachel. I promise you that everything will fine as soon as possible. Remember that due to the love I have for your daughter I sent her my picture and also gave her my personal email. Please try and understand that I never knew this will happen. I promise to pay you back if the courier didn`t deliver it to you today. The balance now is £2,800 gbp Please let try and work things out today so you can receive the winning. I have vow to love RACHEL forever so I will not want to let her down. She is at home just because of me. Please extend my greeting to RACHEL

Should I forward the account details to you now?

Mr. John William

It's now £4200 he's pretending to pay? How low will you get just to squeeze a few £ from my character, Mr William?

But I have an idea...

I wrote:
John,

I read over the email from this morning explaining what happened. It basically comes down to me needing to get a non-residency certificate from some EU organisation. That's the mistake. I am still a resident of the EU, Britain hasn't left the EU yet though it intenda to. Also I have dual nationality, I have a Belgian passport and can legally live on Belgium at any time I like (because of my mother's situation).
So, I AM an EU resident on at least two counts.
Please inform your courier of this situation and we can put this mistake behind us.

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
I was just about sending you a message that I have paid the £4,200 GBP. What a great news to hear that from you I will contact them now. I believe they can still refund my money back to me to commence on the delivery to your home. I am just so happy to hear that.

Be right back let me contact them now.

Mr. John William

I wrote:
John,

Your offer to pay some of the fee was very kind but keep your money in your pocket, it won't be needed, you'll see!
This so good, such a change compared to how I felt 30 minutes ago!

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
I have send them an email. I am waiting for them to get back to me with the good news. I have also contact them about the money I paid to their account. I will get back to you as soon as got an update from them.

Mr. John William

I wrote:
John,

Hopefully good news. I could do with some right now.

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
I just got an update from them. It has been confirm that you are under EU. But I still have the same problem with them. That International monetary funds being the official firm mandated to regulate to control, monitor and clear all incoming and out going funds. Governmental Tax scales for withholding Tax and the corresponding regulations are available at the Government Tax departments. As one of the outcomes of the annual summit of International Monetary Fund and world bank, it was decided that International Monetary Fund whose responsibilities include the monitoring of funds currently floating in the international financial database, upon the clearance and approval. They have requested that every lottery winner been a NON EU or EU citizen must obtain the three complete certificate due to the fact that you are among those with huge cheque of money credited to be deliver to you. I am confuse about this whole delivery how I wish I have the remaining balance I will just pay them to release your cheque from them over there.

I don`t know what to do or what to explain to you now. Please don`t let this issue of NON EU stop you from receiving £4,850,000 (FOUR MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS) today or break the heart of Rachel. Please as soon as you receive your winning instead of paying me the 4,200 I paid on your behalf, you can have it for Rachel for her school. They told me that the money I sent to them have been received. We are now looking for 2,800 GBP to complete what they want. The custom stamp and certificate need to be obtain with the remaining of them. Please I am down on my knees let do it just because of RACHEL. I will not want to let her down that was why I decided to put my personal Money into it. Hope you realize Mr. R Johnson how much you will receive as soon as the total money is paid. I have sworn to the name of God. If the delivery company fail to deliver your winning to you may God destroy me and my family. I have sent you my picture and I can still do more. Please make the 2,800 available to them and let me provide you the account I use in sending my part to them. I promise you that you will receive your winning today.

Regards
Mr. John William

No surprises there.

Lad wrote:
I know I have already lost my dignity to Rachel. But I still stood by my word that if the fee is paid to them hence it will not take more than 2hours for you to receive your lottery and i will personally like to come to your home to congratulate you and meet my lovely Rachel.

Mr. John William

Trust me, you never had any dignity to start with.

Lad wrote:
What is going on? You are not responding to my messages. Please I will like you to get back to me now.

Mr John W.

I wrote:
Dear John,

You have put me in a horrible situation. I am almost reduced to tears when I think of what I have to do.
You think we have piles of money lying around here that we canjust open a cupboard and see an avalanche of money pour out on our heads?
No! I have two options, neither of which is good:
OPTION 1: I sell some of my investments. That won't be today, I will have to go see my stockbroker and by then it will be end-of-trading on the stock exchange, not opening again until Monday morning.
OPTION 2: I take the money that was to pay for Rachel's schooling and use that, with the cost that she will not be going to school this term (so, effectively missing September, October, November, and December).
I sense you are urging me to pay immediately or else the delivery will not happen today, so that looks like OPTION 1 is not acceptable, leaving OPTION 2 the only one I can do.
And the thought of telling Rachel she is not going to school, won't be seeing her friends, until the beginning of next year... that fills me with fear and sorrow.

I almost wish I had NOT won any lottery prize.

RJ

Lad wrote:
Mr. R Johnson, I don`t know why you keep saying Rachel will not be going to school if you use her money to pay the cost. I told you before that as soon as you complete the money to them on time, hence your cheque will still be deliver to you today then you take it to your bank by Monday to cash it into your bank account then with that you can be pay for Rachel school. I also let you know that the 4,200 GBP i paid should be giving to Rachel as a gift for not fulfilling my promise to her. I guarantee you that nothing will stop her from going to school. I want you to understand how important is Rachel to me and I will never forget everything she told me yesterday or neither will I let her down. If I have the money I would have paid it before sending you the message because you have Rachel at home today because the delivery company need her to be with you to witness the delivery.

Please there are still more time for us to work things out today. I am going to send you the account details I use in sending them my 4,200 gbp to enable you pay them the balance. I sworn to the name of God almighty to destroy me if I fail to deliver it to you after confirmation of the payment. Please tell Rachel to say Hello to me. I am be in your home by September to celebrate her birthday with her. I will call my Girl friend to go book our Ticket by Monday. I promise to come and celebrate the birthday with her. In my next email I will forward the account to you to avoid delay.

Hope to here from you soonest.

Regards
Mr. John William

This is why lads are the lowest form of life.

Time for Rachel to write...

I wrote:
hello mr john williams!!!!

my dad gave me ur email address last night, sorry i culdnt write last night but i had some things to do but i'm writing now okay!!!!

do u know what is wrong with my dad??? he was quiet this morning at brekfast and then now, its lunchtime and he's sitting in his study and i dont know but i think he was crying a few minutes ago. i'm woried abt him.

i wuld write more but i don't like what is going on with my dad so i'll stop now and may be write to u later when i find out, okay?

XXX rachy XXX

Easter Egg
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, the rubbish stuff that lads make up in order to rip people off! What a pity that too many people don't realise that all these 'legalities', etc. are pure inventions. Grrrrr
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah. I sometimes get annoyed for a brief moment when I read the absolute nonsense that they write and (the angering part) think that people are going to accept it. Trouble is... too many people do accept it. Am I angry at the lads for their lies and cruelty, or at their victims for not being a little bit skeptical?

Anyway, Mr William writes back to Rachel...

Lad wrote:
Hello Dear

I`m glad that you sent an email to me. Your Dad will soon be the the happiest man on earth. We are trying to work things out together. He will let you know as soon as the courier company come to your house to see him. I love you so much. I told my girlfriend about you. Guess what We are coming to your birthday party. send me more pictures of your I am going to print them and put it in my office and Home.

Regards
Mr. John William

Now that's creepy. She's only 13, Mr William!

Lad wrote:
Hello Dear

I`m glad that you sent an email to me. Your Dad will soon be the the happiest man on earth. We are trying to work things out together. He will let you know as soon as the courier company come to your house to see him. I love you so much. I told my girlfriend about you. Guess what We are coming to your birthday party. send me more pictures of your I am going to print them and put it in my office and Home. Your Dad will give you some money by next week 4,200 pounds use it to buy anything you love most.

Regards

Surprised £4200 to a 13-year-old girl to spend as she likes?!?

I wrote:
thanx for writing back to me mr William!!! that was so cool of u.

u said dad will be happy but when will that be?? he looks very misrable now and i tried asking him what was up but he wuldnt say. i wish my mum was back from work because she culd ask him and get an answer I'll bet she can.
anyways theres someone just nocked at our front door and dad says i hav to go answer it for him.

XXX rachy XXX

Lad wrote:
I got a message from your Daughter that you where crying. Please I beg you in the name of God not to entertain any fear. As I have I have spoken with everyone in concern that your parcel need to me deliver to you today. I have below the account number that was giving to me this morning which I use in sending them the 4,200 GBP. I question them about the account from United State, they make me to understand that every money must be paid to United State of America. Meanwhile I got a good new from the delivery company that the document is ready but they are only waiting for a confirmation of the balance. Please you are requested not to go to your bank due to what they did to you and they might want to cost another delay hence you are to go to another bank to effect the payment.

Bank Name: [Mule's bank details]
Bank Account Number: [Mule's bank details]
Route Number: [Mule's bank details]
Bank Address: [Mule's bank details]
Account Holder Address: [Mule's address]
Account Holder Name: [Mule's name]

Make sure the spellings are correct when going to the bank.

Please I told your daughter that you will give the 4,200 pounds by next week Monday as soon as you cash your cheque in the bank. I have also promise her that I will be coming to celebrate her birthday with her.

Please as soon as you make the payment you are requested to send a scan copy of the payment slip to me so I will forward it to them for record purposes

Regards
Mr. John William

The details of the payment receiver will be passed on to the relevant people.

He sends another message straight after, this one with just the payment receiver's bank details, their name, and their home address. I won't quote it here, of course.

Lad wrote:
My Lovely Rachel, regarding your question, dad is going to be happy today on or before 4:00pm. Please let him know that I have sent him the message. He should check and respond to it. When I come to your birthday party hope you`re going to show me round your friends. I am staying for 4days before going back.

Always send me an email. because when ever I got a mail from you I feel very happy. Please send me more pictures of yours.

Regards
Mr. John William

When I think he can't get any creepier, he shatters my expectations.

I wrote:
mr William!!!

hello again! yes i will like it when u come over for my birthday. but how do i explian to my friends abt who u are if u meet them? i bet they;ll think ur my creepy old bf or something! hahaha! that wuld be so funny!! but they will tease me for it im sure. u will have to think of something to tell them or else they'll have my life for the rest of the day!

btw, i ansered the door like i said in my other mail and it was a delivery man with an envelop. it had dad''s name on it so i gave it to him. he's still in his study and so i went back to the computer, and i herd dad close his study door and then after a few secs i herd him shout and swear so i ran in to his study and he was leaning forward with his head on th desk and he was crying like ive never seen befor and the envelop i gave him was on the floor all scrumpled up in a ball. i culdnt get him to tell me what was wrong so i went out and i just dont know. im REALLLLYY woried now, i think he might be dying or something, i dont know, its serious.
this is not good, mr William, i am SO woried right now, this is not a happy time for us here.

i will look for more photos later when i know dad is okay.

XXX rachy XXX

Lad wrote:
Just tell that he should remember what I told him about the deliveryman that just came to your house and make he feel sad. He was suppose to be happy by now how I wish he did what I ask him to do. Just tell him to quickly respond to what I ask him to do. He's still going to be happy once again. Promise you that. Tell your friends that I am your uncle who lives in another country that I came because of your party and they are going to see my girlfriend. If dad refuses to respond to my message on his email let me know.

Regard

Mr J. William

So is that a "told you so", Mr William?

Low, very low.

I wrote:
mr William!
okay, i read what u wrote to me. i think i understand but dad is not in a very good state right now. ive never seen him like this, i just cant get him to say anything or do anything, hes crying and sobbing, and when i leave him in his study i hear him kicking the walls and his desk, he sounds VERY angry.
how can he be happy today? this is horrible, i'm not enjoying this and im very woried. im going to call mum and ask if she will come home quickly.

XXX rachy XXX

Lad wrote:
Your daughter just told me that Mr Jim Edward screw you up. I told you not to believe him and trust me. You where thinking that I was a liar. Look at what happen now. Well I still hope you are going to pay the money so the delivery company will come and deliver the parcel to you. You have my pictures and all. I write to you and your daughter like a friend and brother. Still you trusted Jim Edward. Get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards
Mr. John William

"You've been devastated by a promise you thought was made in good faith? Your daughter has reported that you are in a very miserable state? Okay, but still pay this £2800 right now, okay?"

Grrr!

Lad wrote:
There's no need to call mum I will let you know what is going on. If only you will not let him I told. Send me a guarantee letter that you will not let him know then I will tell you.

I wrote:
Mr william!

Okay, I will promise i wont say anything, but u have to tel me what is wrong with him!!! please please please tell me, this is something scary and i dont know what to do except call my mum.

XXX rachy XXX

Can't wait to see what he says about Mr Jim Edward.

Lad wrote:
Ok in my next message I will explain every thing am writing it now

Lad wrote:
Your dad got a notification from the Lottery Head quarter notifying him that he as won the sum of £4,850,000 (FOUR MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS) from the 2016 promotion. The lottery promotion comes up every once a year around the world and your dad was lucky to be one of the three people that won it around it world. So the lottery board ask him to contact me s I will assist him to make sure he receive it. But unfortunately he got a message from the man who came to deliver the envelop to him that he as won a fake lottery and he need to pay 105 pound to receive it and he did. I told him that it was fake but he never believe me. meanwhile I ask him to pay 400pounds to a courier company that will bring the real lottery cheque to him from my company. So last night when the courier company was about living the airport the custom officer place a hold on them that a custom certificate must be obtain that your dad need to pay the sum of 7,000 pounds so I decided to help your dad pay the sum of 4,200 pounds to balance 2,800. He agree to pay but he still trusted the fake lottery that was coming to his house. I told him to ask you to stay at home today so that you will sign as a witness to him when he receive the real lottery from us that was why you are at home today. Because he put your name as next of Kin to him.

I ask your dad to pay the balance 2,800 so that the real lottery will be deliver to him with the sum of £4,850,000 (FOUR MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS) with this amount he can do anything take proper card of you get a new home etc. Rachel I will advice you to talk to your dad to pay the 2,800 pounds to the account i sent to him I promise you that he will receive his winning lottery as soon as possible.

I will like you to get back to me now after reading it and advice me what to do.

Regards
Mr. John William

Yes, I guess that about sums it up!

I wrote:
mr William!

I was in tears reading ur email where you explianed abt what dad is going thru. he never told me any of that, not even a hint! he is so brave but may be silly keeping it to himself all this time. i wuld have helped, so wuld mum! its not good to keep stress inside urself, we had a life studies lesson abt that last year and i always remember it, expecially now that ive seen it happen with my own eyes! people shuld share their problems, thats what i think.

i will talk to dad and tell him i understand hes having stress and problems and see if that helps him. i am so shocked that he get all this t himself!!!! okay, i will talk to him now and see if i can help. mum will be back soon, anyway, so she will help aswell.

XXX rachy XXX

Lad wrote:
Thanks for the advice. Or should I send you the account details to write out and give him? He should not bother himself anymore the money he won is safe. If he is able to pay the balance remaining then the custom will allow him receive his lottery money. And he can able to give you the 4200 he owes me.

Should I send the account details to you. Maybe mum can help him pay it tomorrow then same tomorrow they will deliver it to him. I am very grateful for what you are doing. I love you very much.

Mr. John William

Do I have to set up an email account for Rachel's mother, too? I'll have to think about that.

Lad wrote:
How are you Rachel and how's dad doing? Did you receive my last message? Hope you are doing great. Please don't be heart broken. Is just that your dad didn't listen to my advice. Well I pray for him to get himself back as soon as possible. Just inform him that his winning prize is still very safe.

Regard
Mr. John William

I wrote:
mr William!!

yes, i will tell dad that what u said. we are going to have a good talk, me, dad, and mum, after we've had dinner. hopefully get something sorted out so we can be happy again.

XXX rachy XXX

Lad wrote:
Please Rachel as soon as you are done with the meeting with dad and mum let me know. I just wrote dad an email. I have also told him that I have giving you the break down of what happen. Because I don`t want to hide anything from you because of the love and trust you have for me. I have attach my picture to you. I just took the pix now.

He attaches another picture of the same "office-worker"-type white middle-aged guy.

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxx Bxxxxxx Jxxxxxxx

I hope you are doing great? I have been communicating with your daughter I even told her everything that happen. I could not hide it from her because of the love and trust she have for me. I told you about Mr. Jim Edward but you never believe me. I thank God everything as finally open for you to see. Well I spoke with the Custom and the delivery company about what you are experiencing at home, so they have decided to give you time to come back to yourself to enable you think of what to do.

Did you receive the account details I sent to you? If you are still interested in claiming your winning out from the Custom hence you contact me.

Regard
Mr. John William

Well, at least I think I've bought a few more days.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He won't leave us alone!!!

Lad, to Rachel, wrote:
Hello Dear.

I was thinking that by now you would already be done with the dinner and discussion with dad and mum. So how did it go? I will like you to update me. And I hope you enjoyed your dinner? Please extend my warm greeting to your Mum.

Regard
Mr. John William

Lad wrote:
Rachel Goodmorning how are you and the family.

How was the talking with your dad and mum? Can you please let me know how it goes.

Regard
Mr. John William

Lad wrote:
Dear Rachel

My love how are you thanks for the swift information. From now on you are my best friend. So with this I am not going to lose a minute of your birthday party. I hope the 4,200 pounds dad is going to give you will be enough for you to get new things for yourself. Do you like puppy?

So tell me whats your plan for the birthday party? I can still remember my happiest memory of childhood was my first birthday in school. My teacher took an interest in me. In fact, he gave me the best birthday presents I ever got: guess what I found inside? a little puppy '""""SMILE"""" I like birthday cake. It's symbolic. It's a tempting symbol to load with something more complicated than just 'Happy birthday!' because it's this emblem of childhood and a happy day.

Rachel, you need to understand that presents don't really mean much to me, when ever I am reading your email or writing you it feels you are here with me. I pray for God to give me a lovely daughter like you. it was the realization that I have a great many people in my life who really love me, and who I really love. I really LOVE you so much.

Your birthday is very very close, 1week from now. You are going to celebrate your dad lottery winning and your birthday together. So I really thank God that I am going to be there with you. What do you want dad to get for the family when he receive his lottery prize? According to my girlfriend, she will be going to Germany to get your birthday gift by Monday, you are going to love it. But I will won`t let you know yet is going to be a surprise to you and your friends are going to love it and be jealous also. As for my gift to you hmmmm do you want me to tell you? NO.

I have attach my weekend picture along with this message, I went for hard exercise before going to the office. I hope you will love this picture. Can you tell me things you do every weekend? Don`t forget to tell dad that as soon as he receive his lottery prize by Monday he should take the winning prize cheque to the bank to deposit in his account and give you the 4,200 pounds. Do you have a bank account? if yes then tell dad to make a transfer of it to your bank account or mum bank account. Let me know if you have informed that about it and also tell me what dad say about it because I have informed him on his email.

I love you Rachel and have a nice weekend with your lovely family.

Regards
Mr. John William

I'm not sure what "swift information" he is talking about at the start of that email.

He attaches another picture of the same guy as before, but this time he's in work-out clothes and standing in front of some lockers.

Lad, to father, wrote:
Good day to Mr. Rxxxxx Bxxxxxxx Jxxxxxxx

How are you and the family. You have a grate daughter, and I am proud of her. we have been communicating via online. I have promise to come to her Birthday party. And I have also requested that as soon as you cash your lottery winning cheque in the bank, you are to give her the money I paid on your behalf. I have sent her different kind of my pictures. Please inform her to be at home with you today so she can as well sign when you receive your parcel from the delivery company. The delivery hour have now been shift from 2:00pm to 4:15pm. Be inform to keep your daughter at home with you. I apologize for everything that happen this past week. You never stood by my word. Well I give thanks to God everything will be fine and over by 4:15pm today.

Once again below is the account details I used in sending them the part of money.

Bank Name: [mule's bank details]
Bank Account Number: [mule's bank details]
Route Number: [mule's bank details]
Bank Address: [mule's bank details], USA
Account Holder Address: [mule's personal details]
Account Holder Name: [mule's personal details]

Advice to make sure the spelling of the account details are correct before going to bank

Note: due to what happen in your bank this past week, you are strictly advice to go to another bank and effect the payment to avoid delay. Meanwhile as soon as the payment is done you are to send me a scan copy of the payment slip that I will forward to them for record purposes.

Once again advice to adhere to my instructions to avoid delay.

Regards
Mr. John William

The bank account here is the same before.

He sends the previous email again fifteen minutes later.

Three and a half hours later, he sends the following...

Lad wrote:
Good day to Mr. Rxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx

URGENT NOTIFICATION

In my previous message I sent you the account details I use in sending them the part of money I assisted you with. But one hour ago a meeting where held with lottery board, EU, Custom and the delivery company regarding the urgent delivery of your parcel to you today. I was made to understand after the meeting that the you should not use the previous account that I sent to you due to the meeting that was held this morning. It as become incumbent upon me to send you the new account details. You are strictly advice to adhere to every of my instructions.

NEW ACCOUNT DETAILS

Bank Name: [mule #2's bank details]
Bank Account Number: [mule #2's bank details]
Bic: [mule #2's bank details]
Bank Address: [mule #2's bank details], Belgium
Account Holder Name: [mule #2's personal details]

Advice to make sure the spelling of the account details are correct before going to bank

Note: due to what happen in your bank this past week, you are strictly advice to go to another bank and effect the payment to avoid delay. Meanwhile as soon as the payment is done you are to send me a scan copy of the payment slip that I will forward to them for record purposes.

Once again advice to adhere to my instructions to avoid delay.

Regards
Mr. John William

This time, it's a different set of details for the payment so I'm guessing the first account or account holder is no longer receiving transfers.

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

I will dispense with the courtesy parts of an email and come straight to what I want to say: Are you playing with me? First you send an email with one bank account, then another bank, and neither of them look like they're officially any type of company but just regular people's bank accounts. First one from the USA then one from Belgium? What is going on here? What is the game? I don't understand it.

RJ

Lad wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

The first account was giving to me which I use in sending my part of payment to them. I don't care where the account is coming from. The only thing I care about that was giving to me was the assurance to receive your winning after the payment. Then after the meeting with them again this morning they decided to give ne the new back account. And it was because of delay. But if you have any doubt about the payment hence let me know so I can contact the lottery board. The name on the account is the permanent secretary to them. Do you know why I am happy because if anything happen hence it can be trace. So I will advise you to proceed with the payment so we can get things done and deliver your winning to you.

Regards
Mr John william

Lad wrote:
I'm writing once again to inform you that I have called the official in charge to put your question to them. They make me to understand that the account from America belongs to HEAD DEPARTMENT OF CUSTOM who controls all over the world. Why the second account belongs to them over there in Belgium. They gave me the new account because I told them I want your winning deliver to you today. I want you to understand that due to my communication with Rachel I will not want to let her down. But if you have any doubt about the transaction hence you can contact me for further details.

Regards
Mr. John William

Lad wrote:
Rxxxxxxx Jxxxxxxx.

You have put me in a horrible situation with the question I put on the custom. They make me to understand that the account from America belongs to HEAD OF DEPARTMENT, CUSTOM who controls all over the world. Why the second account belongs to them over there in Belgium. I guess this is the first time in the history of lottery to experience the issue of custom or any other official. The Lottery board have now decide that if you still have any doubt about your winning hence you can write a disclaimer letter informing the lottery board that you wish to decline your funds. With the letter the lottery board can apply for the release of your winning cheque and return to the lottery treasury as unclaimed funds. All participants were selected through a computer ballot drawn from 152 Countries as part of our International Promotions Program which is conducted Yearly. So your winning can be giving to further lottery winner in 2017. I will contact your daughter to inform her about your doubt and disclaimer.

I have two options of claims for you.

OPTION 1. Write a disclaimer letter informing the lottery board that you wish to decline your winning.

OPTION 2. Proceed with the payment to the second account.

Do get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards
Mr. John William

I like how he's giving me the option to back out of this rather than he has to admit defeat and voluntarily give up on getting the money from me.

Lad, to Rachel, wrote:
Rachel, I think your dad as refuses to adhere to my instructions of paying the remaining balance. I have decided to demand a disclaimer letter from him so that the lottery board can apply to release his winning from the customs. I gave him two options which are as follow below:

OPTION 1. Write a disclaimer letter informing the lottery board that you wish to decline your winning.

OPTION 2. Proceed with the payment to the second account.

I will like you to contact your dad to respond to my message urgently.

Regards
Mr. John William

I wrote:
hello mr William!

How are u today? it was my first day at school after the summer holiday today. it was AWESOME!!!! we didnt have proper lessons yet because we were just getting our timetables sorted out and also we had congergation where the headteeacher told us some things like inspriationel and everything. it was okay but not as good as the new canteen my school has! oh mr Williams that was the best thing EEEVVEERRRRR!!! we culd buy almost anything for lunch and it tasted relly nice and i was almost late for the afternoon start because i was too busy enjoying my lunch. this is just epic now at lunchtimes!!!!!

i got ur email from before and saw the pix. haha! i like that u work out still at ur age and just keep fit and everthing. thats good, everyone shuld stay healthy doesnt matter how old they are.

dad said i shuldnt write to u too much but he didnt say why.normally he explians things when he tells me to do or not do things but this time he just said i shuld may be only write like 1 email to u every day? whats that abt? i dont know. hes been acting strange this last week as u know like i told u before.

hey! i never asked abt ur gf! whats she like? what's her name? is she pretty? i bet she is. i cant wait to see her next week when u and her come over. thats just so awesome ur coming to see me on my birthday! cooooool!!!

i read ur list of options u sent to my dad abt our lottery prize. why wuld dad write back and say he doesn't want his prize? that wuld be stupid!!! who wuld write back and be like "Dear Lottery People, i don't want your prize or your money, signed STUPID PERSON"? hahaha!!! noone wuld do that, i reckon.

ok, i'll stop now and send this message because i have things to do for school tomorrow. i sat next to a wall inside that still had wet paint on it and got blue paint all over my shirt so mum's going to try to wash that out but if that doesnt work then i'll have to look in my cuboard for another one that i can wear. it's strict at school with what u can wear, it has to be a proper uniform with the same colors and styles and everything. its ok, i guess, but it means i cant just waer anything.

XXX rachy XXX

Lad wrote:
Dear Lovely Rachel

Sorry I have to write to dad the options. I wrote him those options because he refuses to adhere to my instruction and let the delivery company deliver his winning lottery to him. Tell him to always adhere to my instruction. Don`t listen to dad about how many times you can write me a day. Rachel, I am giving you permission to write me as much as you want per day. I told you that reading your message make me feel very happy. My girlfriend is fine she as gone to Germany to buy your birthday gift and her name is Anais. We are getting married by coming year. She loves you very much and I will ask her if I have to give you her personal email. Hope you have informed your dad to give you the 4,200 pounds I paid on his behalf to assist him.

I am going to surprises you on your birthday party. Your friends will love it and also be jealous. Always write me a message as much a you can everyday. Love you

Regards
Mr. John William

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxxx Bxxxxxx Jxxxxx

I will like to know if you receive my previous messages. Meanwhile, the lottery board have now giving you 24hours to claim your winning otherwise your winning will be decline and return back to lottery treasuring as unclaimed funds.

Because you refuses to adhere to my instruction this past week, Mr. Jim Edward sent you what your daughter could not even describe to me but saying you where weeping after receiving the parcel from the delivery man.

I will advice you to respond to my previous messages.

Regards
Mr. John William

I wrote:
John Williams,

I received all your emails.

I read them.

I am shaking my head in disbelief. All of the changes from one payment to another, the lack of any official bank account, the way you are THREATENING to withdraw the winnings (why? why withdraw them? What the hell is the thinking behind that? it's not like the money will rot or turn sour), the whole mess you made of my life last week.... this is all making me very distrustful.

I WANT to believe you, I really do, but you're making it very difficult for me. Just give me something genuine, something I look at and say to myself "Yes, this is how a professional organization behaves with its clients."
No threats, okay?
No pressing deadlines, okay?
No suspicious accounts, okay?
Just professionalism and understanding.

Too hard to ask for, Mr Williams?

RJ

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxx Jxxxxxxxx

I apologize for the way I treated you today. I did it because you refuses to adhere to my instructions since the past week. I trusted you and gave you my personal email to give to your beautiful daughter and my pictures, I trusted you and assist you to pay the sum of 4,200 pounds from the money they demanded from you. I have spoken with the Lottery board to cancel the dead line place to receive your winning funds. Once again I apologize to you. Do you know that this is our first year and first time of having any difficulty with a winner to receive his/her winning prize that was part of the reason why i was angry. I will like you to inform me when you are going to make the payment. Please write this code of the form when you are filling it ( CG34YHHOOTGM3A ) As soon as the delivery company gets to your home give them a copy of the form covery the code because that`s your delivery code. Be informed that without that code the delivery company will not deliver your parcel to you. I strictly advice you to make sure you write it correctly on the IMF form when filling it.

As I have told you on my previous message that the new account covery the name [mule #2 name] belongs to the custom and Mr. [mule #2 name] is the account officer who is in charge to receive your money. I have giving you a 100% guarantee that you should not entertain any fear on this as I have done my duty to make sure your winning is release and deliver to you as soon as the balance 2,800 pounds is paid to them. I have attached the IMF DOCUMENT giving to me today after completely the second meeting with them today to re-assured me that as soon as the payment is paid to them that the winning will be deliver to you. As I earlier said that it will not take more than 4hours for you to receive your winning at your home on confirmation of your payment.

Please you are strictly advice to print the IMF document out, Fill it completely and re-scan and send it to me along with the bank transfer payment slip. The both scan document (PAYMENT SLIP AND IMF FORM) will be forwarded to them as soon as I receive them from you.

Below is the account once again:

NEW ACCOUNT DETAILS

Take my world Mr. Rxxxxxx Bxxxxxx Jxxxxxxx as I have giving you a 100% guarantee that you will receive your winning as soon as possible. Do get back to me as soon as possible and write the account details correctly when going to the bank. I will like you to inform me when you are going to make the payment. Please write this code of the form when you are filling it ( CG34YHHOOTGM3A ) As soon as the delivery company gets to your home give them a copy of the form covery the code because that`s your delivery/shipment code. Be informed that without that code the delivery company will not deliver your parcel to you. I strictly advice you to make sure you write it correctly on the IMF form when filling it.

Regards
Mr. John William

He attaches a so-called International Monetary Fund form. It's okay, not hilariously bad or anything.

Lad wrote:
How are you Mr. R. B. Jxxxxxx

Did you get the delivery code I sent to you? Please write out the code and keep it safely because you are going to give the code to the delivery company as soon as they arrive your home. Let me know if you got the code and IMF form please fill it and send it back to me urgently

Regards
Mr John William

I wrote:
Dear John Wiliams,

Yes, I got your emails, all sixteen thousand of them (or at least it feels that way---I have had to switch my phone notifications OFF because it's beeping all day long with each of your emails that arrives, one after the other after another after...).

Yes, I got your code. I have written it down for safe-keeping, but I don't think you quite understand the situation here even though I explained it to you several times on Friday.
I have paid Rachel's school fees. That was £7200 for this term and spring term. I will never risk my daughter's education so there was no question about her school fees being paid.
I now have to find your £2800 from somewhere. Where? Like I said, we don't sleep on beds of money here. Just like the majority of the world's population, we have to balance what we pay carefully so we can afford the basics in life. Where does that £2800 come from, I have to ask myself. Where? And don't you DARE say that I shouldn't worry and that in a week's time I'll have lots of money. You are demanding this £2800 NOW so I have to own it NOW, not in some future you're promising will be full of rainbows and sunshine and whatever. NOW is here, right at this moment, and I just don't have that kind of spare money.

Just writing this email is making me feel stressed again. Winning a prize is meant to be joyous and delightful, not this stressful ordeal you've put on me.

I will print, fill in, rescan, attach, and send your form back to you today, sometime. Doing that might take my mind off the stress of wondering where I can get this £2800 from. Maybe.

RJ

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This update is what he has sent in one day, starting this morning at 7.30am.

(I won't put any commentary in because I'm exhausted from a full day of tussling with him, but you can easily sense his growing impatience at my main character yet he will NOT just drop me, he always wants me to be the first to back down.)

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxx Jxxxxxxxx

I apologize for the way I treated you today. I did it because you refuses to adhere to my instructions since the past week. I trusted you and gave you my personal email to give to your beautiful daughter and my pictures, I trusted you and assist you to pay the sum of 4,200 pounds from the money they demanded from you. I have spoken with the Lottery board to cancel the dead line place to receive your winning funds. Once again I apologize to you. Do you know that this is our first year and first time of having any difficulty with a winner to receive his/her winning prize that was part of the reason why i was angry. I will like you to inform me when you are going to make the payment. Please write this code of the form when you are filling it ( CG34YHHOOTGM3A ) As soon as the delivery company gets to your home give them a copy of the form covery the code because that`s your delivery code. Be informed that without that code the delivery company will not deliver your parcel to you. I strictly advice you to make sure you write it correctly on the IMF form when filling it.

As I have told you on my previous message that the new account covery the name [mule #2's name] belongs to the custom and Mr. [mule #2's name] is the account officer who is in charge to receive your money. I have giving you a 100% guarantee that you should not entertain any fear on this as I have done my duty to make sure your winning is release and deliver to you as soon as the balance 2,800 pounds is paid to them. I have attached the IMF DOCUMENT giving to me today after completely the second meeting with them today to re-assured me that as soon as the payment is paid to them that the winning will be deliver to you. As I earlier said that it will not take more than 4hours for you to receive your winning at your home on confirmation of your payment.

Please you are strictly advice to print the IMF document out, Fill it completely and re-scan and send it to me along with the bank transfer payment slip. The both scan document (PAYMENT SLIP AND IMF FORM) will be forwarded to them as soon as I receive them from you.

Below is the account once again:

NEW ACCOUNT DETAILS

Take my world Mr. Rxxxxxx Bxxxxxx Jxxxxx as I have giving you a 100% guarantee that you will receive your winning as soon as possible. Do get back to me as soon as possible and write the account details correctly when going to the bank. I will like you to inform me when you are going to make the payment. Please write this code of the form when you are filling it ( CG34YHHOOTGM3A ) As soon as the delivery company gets to your home give them a copy of the form covery the code because that`s your delivery/shipment code. Be informed that without that code the delivery company will not deliver your parcel to you. I strictly advice you to make sure you write it correctly on the IMF form when filling it.

Regards
Mr. John William

Lad wrote:
How are you Mr. R. B. Jxxxxxxx

Did you get the delivery code I sent to you? Please write out the code and keep it safely because you are going to give the code to the delivery company as soon as they arrive your home. Let me know if you got the code and IMF form please fill it and send it back to me urgently

Regards
Mr John William

I wrote:
Dear John Wiliams,
Yes, I got your emails, all sixteen thousand of them (or at least it feels that way---I have had to switch my phone notifications OFF because it's beeping all day long with each of your emails that arrives, one after the other after another after...).

Yes, I got your code. I have written it down for safe-keeping, but I don't think you quite understand the situation here even though I explained it to you several times on Friday.
I have paid Rachel's school fees. That was £7200 for this term and spring term. I will never risk my daughter's education so there was no question about her school fees being paid.
I now have to find your £2800 from somewhere. Where? Like I said, we don't sleep on beds of money here. Just like the majority of the world's population, we have to balance what we pay carefully so we can afford the basics in life. Where does that £2800 come from, I have to ask myself. Where? And don't you DARE say that I shouldn't worry and that in a week's time I'll have lots of money. You are demanding this £2800 NOW so I have to own it NOW, not in some future you're promising will be full of rainbows and sunshine and whatever. NOW is here, right at this moment, and I just don't have that kind of spare money.

Just writing this email is making me feel stressed again. Winning a prize is meant to be joyous and delightful, not this stressful ordeal you've put on me.

I will print, fill in, rescan, attach, and send your form back to you today, sometime. Doing that might take my mind off the stress of wondering where I can get this £2800 from. Maybe.

RJ

Lad wrote:
Mr. Rxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx, we understand your financial situation regarding the balance £2800 pounds left to pay them before the release of your winning lottery to you. I really don`t know what to do at this point. Please try your possible best to make sure you fill and send the form back to me and also write down your delivery code. I am really grateful that Rachel as gone to school.

Meanwhile Due to the delay to receive your winning and your financial position, I will like to ask you a simple question which I needed a swift response from you. I have £1,300 pounds which I was suppose to you in paying up my bills as the month as come to an end. I am going to borrow you this money by sending it to them after answering my question. The question is If I decided to send them the £1,300 pounds will you be able to provide the balance £1,500 pounds? I guess this is the only help I can render to you at the moment just because of Rachel. If yes. Proceed by getting back to me so I can pay the £1,300 to them why you proceed by sending the balance £1,500 to them. I apologize for what this may/might have cost you. Please the first £4,200 should be giving to Rachel why you will provide me the £1,300 pounds as soon as I am there to attend Rachel birthday party.

Please don`t feel stress again, I want you to be delightful as I am doing my best to make sure the winning is release and deliver to you as soon as possible. Please fill and forward the IMF back to me so I will forward it to them as soon as possible. And make sure the code is written out correctly. I hope you appreciate everything I am doing to protect and make sure you receive your winning.

Get back to me ASAP.

Regard
Mr. John William

Lad wrote:
Please this is urgent Mr. R. B. Jxxxxxx. I want you to quickly as much as possible to scan and send the fill IMF to me. They have demanded for it. I told you I am doing everything possible to make sure you receive your winning as soon as possible. Did you receive my previous message? Get back to me with the fill IMF form now.

Regards
Mr. John William

I wrote:
Dear John William,

Why are the IMF people demanding the form so quickly? Is this money going to disappear soon? Evaporate? Turn to dust?

Anyway, despite that silly demand, I have attached the form for you.

regards,
RJ

I attach the hastily completed IMF form.

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxx Bxxxxxx Jxxxxxx

You sound as if you are not appreciating what I am doing for you. You don`t respond to my message on time. Do you realize how much I have raise to assist you? I am doing all this just for Rachel to be happy with me. I have forwarded the form to them. I sent you an option and promise to assist you with the sum of £1,300 pounds and ask you to let me know how long will it take you to raise the balance £1,500 pounds. But no response from you. Well with the IMF form your winning lottery is now safe. I think I have done my best for you. I spoke with the officials to give you time to raise the balance money. So when ever you are ready to claim your winning lottery hence you can contact me and proceed with the balance payment.

Have a nice day.

Regards
Mr. John William

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

Yes, I am damned angry. According to you, it is ***I*** who won some money, but so far all I have seen are urgent demands that I give my money to someone else, and I haven't seen even one penny of this winning prize. Is this is a lottery win or is it an extortion? I need to know.

RJ

Lad wrote:
Rxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx

I always demand urgent response because I don`t want your lottery prize to stay long without you receiving it on time. You don`t need to be angry over this as I am doing everything to make you receive your winning. I have giving you all the assurance that I need to give you. I have assisted you with part of the money they demanded from you. I`m glad that the IMF form is completely fill and I have spoken with them to give you time to raise the balance. So with this I will not demand urgent response from you anymore. When ever you feel to claim your winning lottery prize hence contact me. Your winning prize is safe.

Have a nice Day

Mr. John William

Rachel wrote:
hello mr William!!!!

how are u today? how is anais? is she in germany now? thats so cool!

i had a briliant day at school, proper day with lessons and everything. it was amazing and i love it. i told u abt the new style of lunch canteen, right? its still amazing and might even be the best part of the day!!!

i already have homework to do. that sux. Sad but its not hard and i can do it easy so thats all good.

what do u do for a job? do u just tell people they've won lotteries? that wuld be a cool job to have!!!

XXX rachy XXX

Lad wrote:
Hello Rachel

I`m just online talking to your dad. How are you today? Anais is fine she`s in Germany now and she will return back by Friday with your birthday gift.

My Job in the office is to make sure every lottery winner receive their winning at the stipulated time. Rachel I think I have really done my best for your dad. I even promise to assist him with another amount which is 1,300 pounds to enable him raise the remaining balance 1,500 pounds. Well I have spoken with the officials who is placing hold on your dad winning prize that they should give him time to raise the balance. Just tell him to stop thinking that his winning is safe that when ever he`s ready to claim the lottery, he should contact me.

You are going to love your gift, I have the picture but I can`t send it to you yet.

Regards

Mr. John William

I wrote:
Dear John William,

I'm tired. Physically exhausted. This is from the stress and also from having to go through almost everything I can think of to raise this money.

Mr Williams, seriously, why am ***I*** paying money? Who won? Was it me? Yes, I think it was! So why am ***I*** paying money before I even get the slightest sniff of the prize? I've never heard of this ever happening before. As I said before, I know someone from a good few years ago who won the UK National Lottery. He didn't pay a penny in expenses. In fact, when he went to London to pick up his prize, the UK National Lottery paid for his train fare, and for his hotel accommodation. There was not tax demand, no export certificates, no made-up-document-with-fake-names to pay for, it was all at ZERO EXPENSE to the winner.
Why is this different? I'm starting to think there's something suspicious here. I've heard of scams where a company calls random people and claims they've won a cruise on a luxury ship in an exotic place for two weeks but the so-called winners have to pay for insurance and somesuch nonsense. That used to be a big scam back in the early 2000s. I haven't heard of it lately so perhaps it's changed and it's now "British Lottery" instead of "luxury 2-week cruise". That wouldn't surprise me.

And what happened to Mr Jim Edward? How did he get my details? How did he sneak into your supposedly official company records and steal my £105 by having details only known to you and your organization? How did that happen? And how did you know it would happen?
If I were you, and this Mr Jim Edward thing happened, I would want to know how an outsider, an outside criminal, could get my company's clients' infos and use them for his crimes. I would want to get the police or fraud officers involved, but you appear to have dismissed it as trivial. Why is that?

Yes, I have a lot of questions. The truth should never be afraid to be revealed.

RJ

Lad wrote:
Rxxxxxx Jxxxxxx

Top of the day to you and the family.

I got your message and the content was well understood. I have also forwarded it to the Lottery Board. Do you realize that I have answer your questions severally? I don`t know how you knew Mr Jim Edward because I told you earlier that Mr. Jim Edward do not work with any lottery office. I told you abut the scam mail online which we are fight against to stop everyday. I guess the doubt surrounding your winning is getting out of hand. I have informed the lottery board to appoint any other agent to assist you in getting your winning to you. By tomorrow I will apply to the officials who is with your winning cheque to make a refund of the money I paid on your behalf back to me. It seems you are not appreciating everything I am doing for you. I want to inform you that your winning is very safe. I am surprise that you called the IMF document a made up document with fake names, Well I have to inform them about it.

Note: Instead of you having all the doubt, why don`t you write to decline your winning.

Have a nice day

Mr. John William

Lad wrote:
Rachel, I am sorry, I have to give you this news that I am feed up with your dad and I will apply to the officials in charge of your dad winning lottery cheque to return the 4,200 pounds I paid on his behalf back to me. He is not willing to claim his winning. I think I have done my best for him enough.

Have a nice day.

Mr. John William

I wrote:
Dear Mr Williams,

You are not being serious, right? You're joking with me, saying "Why don't you decline your winning?"
SERIOUSLY?
What kind of idiot would do that? What is wrong with giving me a straight answer to put my mind at rest?
You didn't answer ANY of my questions, so don't pull that "I answered your questions" reply on me. As an example, I asked how Mr Jim Edward got my details from you. HOW? I will ask it again, just so know one of the big issues I have here:
How did an outsider, this Mr Jim Edward, get my personal details?
He knew everything, including who you were. If he was some random internet criminal, how did he know exactly who YOU were? Is there a leak in your copmany? Why are you unconcerned about this? A crime has been committed, namely £105 has been taken from me under false pretences. I am thisclose to contacting the police here to investigate this whole matter and to see if I can get my money back.
Tomorrow morning, after I've done the weekly shopping for the family, I will call into the police station and see what they can do for me.
As you have already stated that Mr Jim Edward is part of email scam, I will use this as a start for the proceeding.

RJ

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxx Bxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx

In my office, we don`t know who is Mr. Jim Edward. I told you last week that you should forward the details of him to me that`s his email address and any other details you have but your response was you trust him very well that he as giving you a genuine document proving to be real. I even stop you from sending any money out still you did. Mr, Jim do not have any of my company details, he was only working on what you where telling him. I told you about the internet fraud taking place all over the world. We are strongly fighting against it. The lottery board are already working to stop every internet fraud using the name of lottery to receive money from winners without giving them their winning prize.

You can go ahead to contact the police about it, just want to inform you that the lottery board will also do their possible best to bring Mr, Jim Edward down.

Do you still have any other question?

Mr. John William

Rachel wrote:
Mr William!!!

did i read ur email right? did u say u are fed up with my dad? and so u are going to stop our winning prize money? is that even like a profesional way to work in ur job? u said ur job was to make sure people got their winings money. can u relly just say like "I dont like this man, dont give him his lottery winnigns?" is that something u can do? if so thats like wowowowow!!! i wuldnt want a job like that because if i didnt like one of my winners and i stopped their winnings then that person culd come and get me if he new where i lived. that wuld be scary!

im sure i didnt read that right, tho. i bet u wrote something else and i just read it wrong. probbly that's just it, haha! sorry if i read that wrong, i'm in a silly mood tonight after my relly good day at school.

so how are u, anyway? are u relly sick of my dad? why is that? he can be a bit annoying sometimes like when i want to do something and he says its not right and then he lechures me abt why he thinks i shuld do something else insted, and its boring but he means good for me but its still boring and annoying. i still love him tho. so plz dont hate my dad, okay? hes not bad or mean or anything.

XXX rachy XXX

Lad wrote:
Rachel, I am not going to withdraw your dad winning lottery, I am trying to inform you that I am going to inform the lottery board to appoint another lottery agent to assist your dad in claiming his winning because the doubt your dad is having about his winning is getting out of hand. I have done all my best for him. I even paid some money just to assist him, I even gave out my personal email to contact you and send out my pictures. So what else do your dad want me to do? Rachel You need to talk to your dad now and get back to me.

I think I will write to the lottery head quarter tomorrow to notified them about it.

Mr. John William

Rachel wrote:
Mr William!

don't leave like this!!! it sounds like u are relly angry at my dad and dont want to deal with him anymore because he is annoying u. i dont want u to leave and just pass our winnings on to someone else. why do this? do u have like no patience or something? i thought ur job was to make sure all the winners get their prizes not just give up because of a little problem. if u reply before i go to bed tonight, reply and let me know why u are giving up ur job like this. i dont want u to go because i want to meet u and Anais. will u still come to my birthday if u throw away my dad and pass him to someone else?

XXX rachy XXX

Lad wrote:
Rachel, I am sorry about the notification, I have been working with the lottery board for over 12years I have never seen a winner who will fail to adhere to my instructions. I am sorry to inform you this, if tomorrow 31st of August 2016, your dad still continue to have the doubt about his winning or fail to pay the remaining balance to receive his winning. Hence I will have to write to the lottery board to appoint other lottery fiduciary agent to assist your dad in claiming his winning. As for your birthday party, I will not let you down I have made the promise and I must fulfill it. As soon as she return back from Germany, we will go get out ticket.

You need to talk with your dad.

Regards
Mr. John William

Rachel wrote:
Mr William,

Okay, I read ur email and i see u relly are sick of dad. okay, i guess he has that effect on some people. i just wonder what ur boss will say when u tell him ur giving up on a winner because of some problems. i wonder if he'll tell u to go to another job or something. that wuld suck.
i think u shuld learn how to have some more pateince, that's what my advice to u wuld be. haha, i shlud start an advice website or blog or something, i am always giving out advice to people!!!

but what do i tell dad? if the problem is that u have no pateince then what can i do to help with that? from what i've seen he's doing everything u want. ok, may be slower than u want but it's still happening. he's not young anymore, u know, hahaha!!! he does things slowly, u know?

XXX rachy XXX

Lad wrote:
Rachel, you are very fast in writing to me, I hope your dad is not assisting you? If I have to withdraw from your dad winning. The lottery board will not ask me to quit the job. I will be appointed to take care of another winner by 2017. You need to talk to dad. I have done my best for him enough. If he`s willing for me to still be in charge of his winning hence he will have to adhere to my instructions and stop having doubt about the winning lottery prize.

Regards
Mr. John William

At this point (10pm) I got tired for the night and decided not to reply any more until tomorrow.

Easter Egg
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously this John Williams should get the sack, the sooner the better. Lol.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I was going to disagree because it would mean he wouldn't have a reason to waste his time with my character's daughter. However, his last email tonight has changed my mind.

Anyway...

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx

Good day to you.

There will be a National board meeting by 1:00pm today. Regarding this I will like you to forward every message you got from Mr. Jim Edward and his email address on or before the meeting hour today for proper investigation. The lottery board have assured you that they are going to make sure he`s prosecuted as soon as he is caught.

Have a nice day

Best Regards
Mr. John William

I wrote:
John William,

Currently on way to market to start family's weekly shopping, won't be back on till 1pm.

RJ

Lad wrote:
Rxxxxxx Jxxxxxx, just try and send it to me immediately you get home.

Regards
Mr John William

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

I have looked through my inbox for an email from that accursed criminal, scammer low-life, Mr Jim Edward and could only find one email that I forgot to remove when I was angry after finding out he had lied to me and stolen my money. It should be below for your information. Please pass this on to the relevant people, and I hope this rotten nobody scammer gets the full term of prison that it is possible to give such disgusting vermin.

regards,
RJ

I take a "I am bank person X" scripted email from another bait and change things around so that it looks like it's from Mr Jim Edward and referring to this script. I send this from Mr Jim Edward's email account then forward it to this lad.

Lad wrote:
Rxxxxxx Bxxxxxx Jxxxxxx

Sorry it took me time to respond to your email. I just took an excuse from the Nation Board meeting to print out your message. I will get back to you as soon as we are done with with the meeting and investigation. I will let you the out come it.

Regards
Mr. John William

Rachel wrote:
mr William!!!

how are u today? how are ur winners? are u dealing with any other winners right now? i hope so because that means there are more people getting their prizes and that's good sharing the money around.

today was good at school. i almost got into truble for talking to my new friend, Samantha, when we were in history class. but shes relly intresting and lots of fun and so we were talking all the time and the teacher was like "Rachel Johnson! do u want to teach the class?" so i said no, of course not, and then she was like "Well let me do my job and let others listen to what i'm saying!" and i wasn't even talking loudly, hahaha!
and i had an excelent pizza for lunch because the lunch canteen at school is amazing, like i said before. i'm just like wow at how good it is now.
and then i had swiming for the last period and that was epic, too. i love swiming lessons, altho its not a lesson to teach me to swim because i already can. OMG! Samantha got her timetable mixed up and she thought it was netball for last lesson insted of swiming and so she didnt have her swiming costume with her, and she went to tell the instructor and she was like "Samantha, u will find something to wear or u will do swiming in the nude!" omg, wuld that even be possible? i dont know but asked if she culd just wear her netball shorts and her vest, and the instructor was like "Yes, that's okay but dont make this mistake again or else!" we had a good laugh abt it going home but i dunno if i wuld have laughed if the instructor had made samantha do swiming without anything on. like, is that against the law or what? but it worked out well so all that's good, yeh?
oh, and i got more homework to do tonight and this one looks a lot harder . its maths and i'm not sure abt it, i might have to ask dad. he's good at that kind a thing.

what do u mean abt dad helping me write emails? i'm 13 not 3!!!! i can type and write and make sentenses just like anyone, u know!!! u are so funny sometimes, its great, u make me laugh sometimes.

only four days to my birthday!!! i'm excited now and i think mum and dad also hve a surprise for me like u said u have. this will be an awesome birthday!!!

XXX rachy XXX

Lad wrote:
Dear Rachel

I am happy to inform you that I will still remain as the fiduciary agent to your dad winning lottery prize. Meanwhile due to the delay from your dad to claim his winning prize it will be difficult for me to come to your birthday party because I have to protect your dad winning. It is my duty to protect his winning until he receive it. But if his able to pay up the required fee before the birthday party and he receive his winning hence I can be able to come. I am sorry for the information.

Regards
Mr. John William

Rachel wrote:
mr William!!!!

hahaha! u always make me laugh so much its briliant getting emails from u!!!

when u wrote that u will have to stay and protect our winings, all i culd think of was u with a gun standing guard over our pile of lottery money, protecting it from all the people who want to get it. haha! is that relly how this works? u cant leave ur office or whatever until the money has been claimed or else it will get stolen? or what? this is crazy stuff and i guess i just dont know how the grownup world works because i dont think my idea of u standing guard over the money is relly how it works. wuld be cool if it was tho!!!

but apart from that laugh, i am very disapointed. u dont even know how sad i feel now abt this. seriously, tho, why do u have to stand guard to protect this money and not be able to get away? i want to understand all of this stuff so a propper explianation from u wuld be awesome.

XXX rachy XXX

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxx Bxxxxxx Jxxxxxx

How are you doing.

It took us more than 5hours to delibrate on Mr. Jim Edward issue. The investigation as commence and he`s going to be caugth very soon.

Meanwhile, I have inform the NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD about your financial situation. So I will like to assure you that your winning is very safe with the custom. When ever you are ready to claim it hence you can contact me.

Regards
Mr. John William

Lad wrote:
Dear Rachel

You sound like my dad`s wife, you sound very funny. This are the reasons why I said I need to protect it.

1. As the fiduciary agent to your dad winning prize, there are document I need to sign before the courier company will bring it to your dad. If I decided to come to your party do I know when I will come back. Because Anais want us to stay in your city for 2weeks and experience a new world.

2. I might be needed for a National board meeting due to the delay on your dad winning prize. I told you that since I have been working with the lottery board for over 12yrs, this is the first time we are experiences this difficulty for any winner to claim his/her winning prize.

Those are part of the reason why I said I needed to protect it. There are still other more reasons.

If you can talk to your dad to pay up the fees if possible by tomorrow 1st of September then by 2nd of September he can be able to receive his winning prize why I will be very free to come to your party with all the gift we have for you.

Regards
Mr. John William

Rachel wrote:
dear mr William,

I think i understand ur reasons for saying u are protecting our winings. but that picture of u standing guard over a pile of money with a gun and a snarl on ur face............. hahahaha! that will last for a long time!!! i'm still laughing abt it now.

so u are telling anais that she cant do what she likes to do and she cant come and visit us? is she angry abt that? i wuld be but i dont have a bf so may be i dont know what its like to be in that kind of thing yet. but still, i feel sorry for anais. she sounds very cool and it wuld be awesome to meet her but ur stopping her from coming over? thats mean, mr William, very mean indeed. i feel sad for anais. poor girl. i want to do something to cheer her up but i don't know what she likes. tell me more abt her, mr Wiliam, plz!!!

no, u never told me u were working at the lottery place for over 12 years. i never new that abt u but i do now! how do u get a job lke that? was it like an advert in the paper or at the job centre or something? or did someone say "i know the perfect person for this job! it's mr William!!!" haha!

u said that i counds like ur dad's wife. wait a minute, mr William! isn't ur dad's wife just ur mum? or does ur dad have lots of wives or... i dunno actualy. im confused, but i'm glad i remind u of people u know. that's cool

oh yeah! i remember u asked if i liked puppies! that was in an email aaaaaaaaaages ago, haha! but yeh, i like puppies. i like kittens better, tho. kittens are just awesome stuff!!! wuld love to have one but mum is too alergic to them so we can't have one. i go round to my friend Steph's house and she has a kitten and thats just amazing.

XXX rachy XXX

Lad wrote:
Dear Rachel

You ask a lot of questions, for now I am really so tired. I will talk to you tomorrow.

Regards
Mr. John William

Lad wrote:
Dear Rachel

Sorry I think I have to stop you from sending me messages. Because you are going beyond your limit. Your dad is the bonafide winner of the lottery.

Regards
Mr. John William

If that were a real character saying such a thing to a person asking genuine questions, I would be so angry at him/her. In my real-life world, I think someone wanting to know more information and asking questions driven by curiosity and wanting to learn should be one of the most protected rights we all have. To shut down a young person in this way is just so incredibly wrong and, in real life, I would be all over that with so much self-righteous fury, it would hurt even to watch.

However, these are not real characters, so my anger is allayed a little bit, and I'm also glad that I've reached the ends of the lad's patience and he is feeling the pressure of having to keep in character for so long.

Easter Egg
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just hate the way he has been callously and blatantly manipulating what he believes to be a real child in order to bring pressure to bear on her father, including directing 'her' to 'take no notice' of her father's instructions and using bribes and blackmail, with regard to the birthday party and gifts.

Of course he shrugged her off when she was asking questions which he couldn't be bothered with, as answering them probably was not going to further his purpose. The 'child' is merely an instrument to him, a means to an end.

This horrible lad is a really nasty piece of work.

ETA
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He definitely is. My positive take on it is that he is clearly using his phone to reply so quickly and so often, so perhaps he's on a limited data plan and has used up a lot of it wasting his time with my character's daughter, and he's now realizing how much is being spent on her. So... she has to stop!

But watch as he is almost on his hands and knees for even the smallest crumb of money from my character by the end of this update.

Rachel wrote:
mr William!!!

relly? u are scared of my questions? questions are good. it means one of us wants to know things and is willing to learn. whats wrong with wanting to know things and wanting to learn abt the world?

so u are sick of me? and sick of dad, too? u have no pateince! if i were ur boss, i wuld bring u into my office and have a long talk with u abt how u shuld be more pateint and understanding abt people. at the moment, u dont look like u understand me or anything. i am so sad abt that, i thought u were a good man with a kind heart and a briliant mind, but ur last two emails shows u are not like this at all. more disapointment again from grownups, its allways the same.

XXX rachy XXX

Yes, Rachel, grown-ups are always like that. Get used to it, it'll be a useful life lesson.

A whole day goes by and he hasn't sent an email to either character. I'm wondering if he's grown tired of us so I send him a prompt...

I wrote:
Dear Mr Williams,

How are you today? I hope you feeling better and more calm. You were sounding very stressed out and annoyed in your last few emails. Perhaps the pressure at your workplace is getting to you? I can sympathise with that from my memories of when I worked in an office with people always breathing down my neck, demanding I complete things quicker and quicker.

I am writing mainly to find out if you have any more news about the pursuit of Mr Jim Edward. I hope there is some good news because that man basically ruined my faith in humanity. I will never fully trust someone from this point onwards, unless I have already known them for a lot of years.

He deserves to be locked away in the darkest cell it is possible to find.

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
Mr. McKinley Underwood Jr.

How are you. I glad I got an email from you. Sorry I could not respond to your message on time. I was out of the office to receive my girlfriend from the Airport. She was coming from Germany where she went to buy Rachel`s gift and some other things I requested then it took me some hours to fix them in position.

Regarding the issue of Mr. Jim Edward, I want you to understand that finding him will not be an easy thing at the moment. But the authority are doing their best to get him. It moght take up to 1month or morethan to get him but the most important things is he will be find.

Regards
Mr. John William

Notice whom he's address this email to. Is that another victim of his? A baiter? There's no further information to be gathered from his email that could identify who this person is, unfortunately.

Lad wrote:
Mr. Rxxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxx Jxxxxx.

How are you. I glad I got an email from you. Sorry I could not respond to your message on time. I was out of the office to receive my girlfriend from the Airport. She was coming from Germany where she went to buy Rachel`s gift and some other things I requested then it took me some hours to fix them in position.

Regarding the issue of Mr. Jim Edward, I want you to understand that finding him will not be an easy thing at the moment. But the authority are doing their best to get him. It moght take up to 1month or morethan to get him but the most important things is he will be find.

Regards
Mr. John William

He gets the name right this time, in an email sent 45 minutes later.

Lad wrote:
Mr. Rxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx.

This is really funny. The first message I sent to you was with my girlfriend father`s name. They where having some arguement in my house this morning so I was trying to talk with them same time responding to your email then I put his name instead of your name. I am sorry about that. He just seems not to understand things. They have arguement over what my girlfriend bought for him from Germany.

I will always update you on how it goes.

Regards
Mr. John William

And that email ten minutes after the last. It's not clear when he noticed the mistake but I can imagine his bout of panic when he did and the urgency to cover it up.

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

Thank you for your emails this morning. The information about Mr Jim Edward is not the best because I would really like this man caught immediately but I guess he has ways and means of hiding his whereabouts.

Don't worry about the slip-up you made with the names. I do that kind of thing myself a lot, but usually when I'm saying someone's name. The amount of times I've called Rachel "Danielle" is unbelievable! (Danielle is the name of my niece.)
I was surprised to find out that you worked from home, writing your business emails from there. I always imagined you had a nice office where you worked. But I know these days, working from home from computers and everything is quite popular now.

I am currently going through a lot of my old collections of things to see which I can sell for this outstanding fee. I used to be a big collector of all manner of things when I was in my 20s, and I'm working out if some of them will be worth a decent amount, then I will have to find a buyer. I will keep you informed when/if I get a success here.

I have to ask this but I don't want to intrude too much, but what has happened between you and Rachel? She's been very quiet the past few days and never mentions you now. If I ask her anything about you, she simply stops talking and makes an excuse to leave the room. Has she fallen out with you? I hope she hasn't been rude to you. If there's anything I need to talk to her about please let me know.

regards,
RJ

Why the delay? Well, I'm having to sort through my things to see which I can sell to raise the money, that's why!

Lad wrote:
Mr. Rxxxxxxx Bxxxxxx Jxxxxxx

How was your day. Thanks for understanding the slip-up on name. He`s very old and always want to be with his daughter and he loves argue too much.

I prayed that God almighty provide for you to enable you get your winning instead of you selling your things. I`m not always happy when looking at people selling their property because they want money. I have a friend in 2009 who tried to sell his car because he was looking for the money which he never told me what he needed the money for. Because I hate seeing people selling their things I decided to borrow him the money to solve his problem. Mr. Jxxxxxx how I wish I have the money I would have borrow it out for you to enable me stop you from selling your property to claim your winning.

I have a simple question that I will like you to answer.

Question 1. If I decided to join you to pay part of the 1,500 pounds balance will you still sell your property?

Question 2. How long will it take you to raise Part of the 1,500 pounds?

Question 3. How much can you raise from the total 1,500 pounds?

As for Rachel, she as been very rude to me. Going beyond limit with her questions. So that was why I ask her to stop writing me. I wish her a lovely birthday and more years ahead. Let her know that I will still provide her the gift my girlfriend bought for her by October 20th when I will be off from office for 1 week holiday.

Get back to me with your swift answer to my questions

Regards
Mr. John William

That "Can you send me even part of £1500?" question has come a long way from the original "You must pay £7000 now!" demand. Just how low will you keep on going, Mr John William? Where are you going to draw the line?

Easter Egg
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have a friend in 2009 who tried to sell his car because he was looking for the money which he never told me what he needed the money for. Because I hate seeing people selling their things I decided to borrow him the money to solve his problem.

Hmm, wonder if his friend needed the money to buy sand bags for a pyramid or to travel to a religious conference?

Enjoying the bait, loving how he went from demanding 7K to asking how much can you pay. Looking forward to more lad pain.

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

Thank you for your email yesterday.

I didn't see it until this morning because the wife and I were spending the whole day making sure Rachel had the greatest 14th birthday anyone is likely to have. It would only have been better if YOU and your girlfriend had been here but you appear to have taken a dislike to my daughter for an unexplained reason. I tried to tell her it was probably a mistake you had made but she refused to talk about it.

I am surprised you wrote that she had been rude to you. I asked her if she would show me the offending email to me, and she did. I read it and I fail to see any rudeness (and trust me, Rachel knows how to be rude when she wants!). All I saw was innocent questions and a desire to know more about you and your life. If this is rudeness then I feel sorry for you and any future children you might have. I have always encouraged Rachel to ask questions, and she has a very inquisitive and curiosity-seeking mind, which is one the most amazing gifts a person can have. I asked her, a little while ago, what her ambition in life is, just a casual opener to see what her response would be. She replied that she wants to know every fact in the world. I replied that it might be impossible to know everything in the world and she answered that she knows this is the case but the pursuit of trying to learn everything means that she will always be learning things. I was delighted with her answer!
You are obviously of the Victorian attitude of "Children should be seen, not heard". I can't agree with that because children one day become adults, and a well-informed adult is much better than someone who knows nothing.

To answer your questions, I think I have a few buyers for some of my collection, and by the end of the week I should be holding in my hands an extra £800.
I hope that answers everything you asked.

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx

I apologize for the delay to respond to your message. We have been very busy in the office and also having a vital meeting with the European union members. I just decided to respond to your message before living the office.

Don`t worry about Rachel, I know what to do when I come for my visit by October. She`s going to be happy with me with what I have for her and also from my girlfriend.

Regarding the amount that will be available with you by the end of the week, I will speak with a friend tomorrow to lend me £200 because I have available with me £500 to make it £700. By Friday I will have to confirm how I will send them the £700. So as soon as I receive the confirmation message from them, hence I will forward the details to you so you can send the £800 to them.

Please don`t forget to write and keep this code safely for the delivery company ( CG34YHHOOTGM3A ) and also your IMF form to receive your winning prize from the courier service. Let me know if you receive the code.

Regards
Mr. John William

Lad wrote:
This message was sent to you Yesterday.

I apologize for the delay to respond to your message. We have been very busy in the office and also having a vital meeting with the European union members. I just decided to respond to your message before living the office.

Don`t worry about Rachel, I know what to do when I come for my visit by October. She`s going to be happy with me with what I have for her and also from my girlfriend.

Regarding the amount that will be available with you by the end of the week, I will speak with a friend tomorrow to lend me £200 because I have available with me £500 to make it £700. By Friday I will have to confirm how I will send them the £700. So as soon as I receive the confirmation message from them, hence I will forward the details to you so you can send the £800 to them.

Please don`t forget to write and keep this code safely for the delivery company ( CG34YHHOOTGM3A ) and also your IMF form to receive your winning prize from the courier service. Let me know if you receive the code.

Regards
Mr. John William

Lad wrote:
How are you doing today Mr. Rxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx. I will like to inform you that I have completed the £700 GBP and I will be sending it to them by Friday due to the fact that the £800GBP will be available with you by the weekend.

This are the break down of the total money I have paid on your behalf ( £4,200GBP---- £1,300GBP---including the £700GBP) Be it known to you that as soon as the £800GBP is sent to them by this weekend hence the courier service will proceed with the delivery to your home and deliver your winning prize cheque to you without any further delay. Why you take your winning cheque to the bank, I will forward you my bank account details to enable you pay in the total money I have paid on your behalf. Please I will need a guarantee from you that as soon as you receive your winning funds hence my money will be sent back to me.

I will forward you the new payment details that I will get from the EUROPEAN UNION by tomorrow to send them the £700GBP so that you can also forward yours to them.

Please be inform that this ( CG34YHHOOTGM3A ) is very important to receive your winning parcel from the courier services when they arrive your home.

Regards
Mr. John William

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx

How are you and Rachel. It really been a while seen I heard from you. I hope you did`t sell your property to raise the money. Well I`m glad to inform that I have sent the £700 to them today 8th of September 2016 via western union money transfer to EUROPEAN UNION COMMITTEE account officer (Mr. [mule's name]). The same information will be use in sending them the £800.

EUROPEAN UNION COMMITTEE account officer:

First Name: Mr. [mule's name]
Last Name: [mule's name]

The fee should be sent to them via western union money transfer to avoid delay. Because it will take 3 working days for them to receive the funds. So to avoid delay I have now requested that the £800 should be sent to them via western union to enable you receive your winning by Monday morning. Please as soon as you receive your winning don`t hesitate to make a return of the money I paid on your behalf.

The payment should be sent to them via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER and provide me the details as follow.

Sender Name:
Sender Address:
Receiver Name:
Amount Sent:
Mtcn Number

Please extend my warm greeting to Rachel.

Regards
Mr. John William

Yes, I've stayed quiet on him the entire week.

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxxx B. J.

How are you doing today. I barely understand why you have not been responding to every message I sent to you. I hope everything is fine and going well.

Do get back to me at your convenient time.

Regards
Mr. John William

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

I couldn't reply to each and every email you have sent me over the past four days because I have been out in the middle of Scotland, trying to locate the buyer I had arranged for buying some of my items that I have to sell. I have only just returned to my house this morning.
Let me tell you, Scotland is a wild and remote place, and there are whole areas where you can't get any kind of mobile phone signal at all! It's wild, and windy, and the weather is like a whole other issue compared to warm and sunny Cornwall. I'd like to go back but this time I'll be prepared for the hardships it forces on me, and I'll take lots of protective clothing and everything necessary to live up there.
But that's beside the point, I guess.
I found the buyer after a few days of searching for his address, and I handed some of my collection over to him and he gave me money in return.
The only problem I have now is that he gave it to me in Scottish bank notes so I will have to get them exchanged for English notes tomorrow when the bank opens. Then I will be able to send you your fee.
This has been one seriously difficult adventure for me, but I now have the money (and I have cleared out a corner of my attic where my collections are stored).

Rachel is doing fine, but she is still sulking that she got such a telling-off from you for being merely curious and inquisitive. I wish you hadn't been so hard on her, John, because I have always encouraged her to ask lots of questions and learn about anything and everything. This is a GOOD THING in young people, and I wish more of them would open their minds and fill them with all the wonderful things in this world, not fill them with nonsense one sees on the TV or on crappy websites these days. I've told her that you have must have a different view on young people and I think she's accepted that but it still has made her sad. She said she missed not seeing you and your girlfriend at her birthday party last week.

regards,
RJ

Scotland's a different country, after all! Different weather, different landscape features, and (most crucially) different currency! Must get those Scottish bank notes changed into something I can use before I can send anything by WU.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking this one might be over. But emails first!

Over the weekend I go a bit quiet on John William. (I start to suspect that's because I'm getting a little bored with him.)

Lad wrote:

How are you doing and Rachel. Please I will like you to speak with Rachel that I will be with her by 20th of October with my Girlfriend. I still have her gift, the best gift and also I will give her the money I promise her as soon as you pay me back the money you owe me by Tuesday 13th. My Girlfriend got the best gift for her.

I feel very sad when I receive your message that you still went ahead to sell your things to raise the balance £800GBP. This are the break down of the total money I have paid on your behalf ( £4,200GBP---- £1,300GBP---including the £700GBP) Please I will like you to guarantee me that as soon as you receive your winning all this money will be pay back to me immediately. Please be inform that this ( CG34YHHOOTGM3A ) is very important to receive your winning parcel from the courier services when they arrive your home. Without the code your winning will not be deliver to you. Below are your delivery schedule.

****DELIVERY SCHEDULE*****

Delivery Officers Name:
Mr. Ben Anthony
Mrs. Capello Flora

*****DELIVERY DATE AND TIME*****

Date: Tuesday 13th September 2016
Time: 11:30am

******DELIVERY CODE******

CG34YHHOOTGM3A

Let me know if the delivery schedule is fine with you.

Please provide them the required code ( CG34YHHOOTGM3A ) before they can give you your winning. And make sure you are at home by the giving time.

Remember that the £800 GBP should be sent via western union money transfer.

EUROPEAN UNION COMMITTEE ACCOUNT OFFICER DETAILS:

First Name: [mule's name]
Last Name: [mule's name]

The fee should be sent via western union money transfer to avoid delay. Please as soon as you receive your winning don`t hesitate to make a return of the money I paid on your behalf.

Provide the below details as soon as you return back.

Sender Name:
Sender Address:
Sender Phone Number:
Receiver Name:
Amount Sent:
Mtcn Number:
Text Question If Any:
Text Answer If Any:

Once again you are strictly advice to write out the code correctly and provide it to the courier delivery officers as soon as they arrive your home. I will resend the details to you once again tomorrow monday morning 12th of September.

Regards
Mr. John William

That was on Saturday.

He sends the same thing on Sunday morning adding "******RE-SENDING******" to the top of the text as a friendly reminder that I will have seen all this nonsense previously.

And he sends it again on Monday morning, this time with the following added to the top:
Lad wrote:
Good-day Mr. Rxxxxxxx B. J. I have to forward you the message I sent to you yesterday. Please take proper note of it most especially your delivery code CG34YHHOOTGM3A because this is the code and your IMF form you will give to the delivery officers when they arrive your home tomorrow 13th of September 2016. Below is the message I sent to you yesterday Acknowledge them. And remember the fee should be sent to the account officer name below [mule name] via western union money transfer. Do get back me as soon as possible.

******RE-SENDING******

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

Good afternoon to you, sir. I hope you are well and fine.

I have just returned from my morning errands and in amongst all the to-do, I made your payment.
Western Union are offering a new secure service and so I volunteered to test it out.
They said that I had to give you a telephone number for you to call and a PIN number to enter when the automated voice on that number asks for it. After that, you apparently will be given the informations needed to pick up the money. Please pass these informations on to [variation on mule name] for me (since you never gave me any contact informations for him yourself).
Call the [Frost's secure service] on [Secure service's phone number] and the PIN number for this transaction is [PIN]. I was told that this will expire in 7 days' time, at which point I will have to collect my money and send it again. Make sure you tell [variation on mule name] all these details clearly without delay.

I have printed out your email so I can see all the details including the code number you provided.

I will be waiting in the house for Mr Ben Anthony and Mrs Capello Flora all tomorrow. I'm quite excited, I must admit!

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx

I got yur message and I will forward it to them now to confirm it. Meanwhile I personally barely understand the type of transaction. And I guess this is my first time I have heard about this. Well I have forwarded the details to them to confirm. I will get back to you as soon as possible. I hope this will not take them time to confirm

Regards
Mr. John William

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

I was told it was an experimental new system they were trying out in different places around the country to try to make the system more secure so thieves and online hoodlums are less likely to steal these payments. I don't know how they do it, and there was a video I was invited to watch that explained the new security system, but I was in a hurry (I needed to get to the fresh fish stall before it closed for lunch) so I didn't watch it. Maybe the next time I'm in the bank I will watch it, if I am allowed.
I was reminded of Mr Jim Edward and how he stole my money, and wished that a secure system was in place when I sent him that PayPal payment. But it's no use worrying over the past because what's done is done.

Let me know when the payment is received,

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:

I just got a call now that they where unable to pick up the money neither reach the phone number you provided. I have been intructed to inform you that the payment should be done in thier previous method. Regarding this and to avoid delay I will strictly advice you to go back to the western union and pick up your money and instruct them to effect the payment to [mule name] and not [variation on mule name] in their previous method. And they will provide you the MTCN number.

Regards
Mr. John William

Lad wrote:

Still waiting to here from you. Have you gone to the western union to confirm what I told you? they said the phone number you provided was even wrong and there was no new system of paying western union.

Regards
Mr. John William

Is this true about the telephone number not going through?
In the UK, numbers that are almost like premium numbers are so easy to set up. You can spot them with their 870 and 871 dialling codes.
But I've lost so many baits now because I have resorted to using such numbers (my own and others') that I'm thinking their ease of use and set-up is not so appealing if a lot of lads' phone networks are not willing to connect to international premium-rate numbers.

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

I don't know what you are saying here. I went to the Western Union desk in my bank and made the payment. I've never made a Western Union payment before (it's an old-fashioned thing, originated in the wild-west days of cowboys and all of that) so I don't know what I did wrong. Are you saying I did something wrong here? Or what? What exactly are you trying to say to me, I don't understand. This is just so confusing. You FORCE me to use something from two centuries ago, some ancient technology, and then you write cryptic emails saying that I did it wrong? I live in the 21st century, sir, and I know how 21st century things work, not this flim-flam from years ago. I'm starting to feel annoyed.

RJ

In real life I am starting to feel annoyed with him, too.

Lad wrote:

You dont need to be annoyed over this issue. All I requested from you is to go back to the western union and inform them to use the old method to send the money otherwise there will be no way [mule name] can receive the money over there. Just inform them to give back your money and intruct them t resend it in the Old method where by after sending it they will give you the MTCN code.

Regards
Mr. John William

I was going to wait until the next day to tell him what happened when I went back to pick up my money and send it again, but before that...

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx

We have find out the whole fact that you didn`t send any money via western union. EU consulted the western union in your city and find out that there was no new method of sending money out. Meanwhile the western union phone number you brought was fake. Regarding this the EU and the lottery board will be holding a meeting about your winning prize tomorrow.

I will let you know the outcome of the meeting tomorrow.

Regards
Mr. John William

He's saying outright that my character lied. And yet he still maintains his semi-professional courtesy of "We're having a civilized meeting about you". This catches me at a weak moment and makes me rather annoyed at the whole pretence he's played these past months.

I wrote:
John,

Are you starting this nonsense once again? Your name-calling and unfounded accusations are evil. They offend me. All I have done is report exactly what happened when I went to pay this ridiculous fee. (Again, I say, a friend of mine won the National Lottery a few years ago and didn't have to pay anything. They even paid for his train fare and hotel accommodation costs while he was picking up the money.)

Your constant demand for money all the time is making me very suspicious. I paid £400 several weeks ago. Isn't that enough? How many more demands for money will you send me after this one? (This is starting to sound exactly like what you predicted Mr Jim Edward would do to me.)

Please address these concerns WITHOUT YOUR USUAL PATRONISINGLY GLIB REPLIES. And no name-calling. And no insults. And no accusations. You are failing to be any kind of decent customer-support personal with your behaviour when it turns to being offensive like this.

RJ

Lad wrote:
Top of the day to you and your family. As I told you on my previous email that a meeting will he held today regarding your winning. On the meeting today I made them to understand that the courier company did not receive the 400 pounds you sent to them that I paid the money personally. Do you know that till now the money is still not in the PayPal account the courier company provided. That I paid part of the money the European union ask you to pay balance 800 pounds which you are suppose to pay to them to enable the courier company deliver your winning to you.

Due to the fact that the phone number you provided was not from the western union non the information about the new method of western union. The EU have now requested to put your winning on lottery safe deposit box pending on when you are able to meet up with the requirements of the EU. I have also apply for all the money I paid to be return back to me as soon as possible. So if you are ready to claim your winning you can contact me.

Regards
Mr. John William

Obviously he's not going to comment on my comparing his behaviour with what he said Mr Jim Edward (known scammer) would do to me, but I wanted at least some acknowledgement that he'd read that part. But nothing! Just bland passive-aggressive "You failed to pay me!" insinuations.

I wrote:
Dear John Williams,

I am amazed at how you are not seeing how suspicious and shady this is all looking to me. Take a look at your last email and look at all the demands for money. First the £400 (WHICH I DID PAY---it came out of my account so where did it go?) and then the £7000 reduced to £800.

Is this not exactly as you predicted the scamster Mr Jim Edward would do to me? And here you are doing the same thing! Is the irony not painfully hurting you at this point?

I have never heard of someone's winnings ever being subjected to all these ridiculous fees and charges and restrictions and demands. If I won, then simply hand over the money. For someone to have to go through all this stress for what should be joyous news... it has passed from being a cause for celebration and is a blight on my life. I have had to sell my property, my daughter has been insulted, the name-calling thrown in my direction is getting out of hand, and I am constantly stressed that whatever I write to you will be accused of being lies and falsehood when all I am doing is trying my best and reporting what I have encountered.

This is no longer a happy event, when it should have been. And you know why? I'll tell you why: YOU. You are the one with the names, the accusations, the lack of understanding, the cruel treatment of my daughter. No one else can be blamed but YOU, Mr John Williams.

RJ

I guess that was my "I'm burning you; I know what you are" reply put still making sure the blame for this falling apart is directed at his behaviour.

And I haven't had a reply for more than 24 hours. Normally, he has replied almost instantly to my emails (which accounts for why there are so many! I broke my "reply next day" guide simply because I wanted to have a bait with a different pace). Has he finally reached the end of his patience? He's written so much and put a whole ton of time and effort into replying I hope he feels at least as exhausted as I do with all this to-and-froing.

But then... there's a chance he'll probably write some bland "We had a meeting and here's the result" email in a few days and we'll be off again.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decide to prod him...

Rachel wrote:
dear Mr John William,

hello, how are u today?
i am writing this email because i was thinking abt u and Anais this morning and it made me sad to think abt the great times we had last month but now it is all over because u didn't like me asking questions. i still think abt u and anais and i wish u both had been here for my b/day. i stil had a great b/day but it woud have been even greater if u both were here.
anyway, that's in the past.

XXX rachy XXX

That was five days ago.

This morning...

Lad wrote:
Dear Rachel

How are you doing Rachel? Sorry I couldn`t respond to your message dated 18th September 2016 at 11:42. Once again I apologize for not coming to your birthday party. And I promise to be with you by Oct 20th 2016 with Anais.

Regards

Why is he still promising to be over on the 20th of October?

Easter Egg
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like he has hit a wall but doesn't want to give up the scam. Maybe you could guide him into a different modality?

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes, he's still acting in character and putting on the pretence of planning to visit with his girlfriend, so that's a positive point for continuing this.

I'd just about given up on this one, but if he's still willing to play along then I'll have to think of something.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic