SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Orphan Couldn't Be Bothered

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Lads will put in an effort, and some are basically lazy.

Guess which category this Lad is in...

The Scammer
Bashiru Amidu Limann, who has “just come from Central Sudan Darfur Sudan”

The Baiter
Malcolm Reynolds, retired US Marine

I’ve removed all names and salutations; the Lad’s messages are time-stamped.

I’ll leave this bait to speak for itself.

13 July
Good day to you, ,I've just come from Central Sudan Darfur Sudan,A few days ago the party field of my late father was to contain the Amount Of 8.5million euro , and spent the money.
Why Do I Contact you, for you To be my foreign Beneficiary, who will invest their own money for me and Cares about me as about his son. That is why I need Your help.
The woman, a single United nation diplomat, who brought me from central Sudan Darfur Sudan to Ghana concluded an Agreement With Me that, When we come Ghana, I'll pay her a balance in the amount of 850 euros , Before she Would leave My box with me, It Is a pity that I don't want to Open her that I have a huge amount of money in The box, Because I had Already told her that her Contain my clothes and school records, in the Window and a Key to The box with me here, as I say unto you at the Present time.
Please, help me to claim my consignment box from a woman diplomat And give me the names to send you the money Immediately I get your mail Box argued for a woman diplomat. I want to keep this confidential, because This is Africa, and all that Could happen to me if they shall know that I have This huge amount of money they can Even kill me, because my money And I don't Want to die. I love you
Your sincere refugee son

--
Who gave you my contact? I don't know anyone in Africa.
--

13 July
Daddy i got your contact in the computer dater base ,please daddy i really want you to assist me claim my consignment box from the woman diplomat,and you will invest the funds on a good investment for a better future tomorrow daddy you will also send me via to come over to you in australia to continuel my education please daddy i really need your kind assistance

--
That's not much of an answer, but I'll leave that for now.
You called me "daddy" – why?
--

because i have lost my bologicial father that is why sir ,i am sorry i will not call you daddy again ,i will call you sir,
please i want you to try and send the needed fee of the 850euro,across to me via ria money transfer or via western union money transfer,so that the woman diplomat can realise my late father consignment box to me sir,please sir i am sleeping around the street because i dont have access to the fisical cash unless the box is realise to me ,
RECEIVERS NAME,(BASHIR AMID LIMAN),
AMOUNT........................................850EURO,
COUNTRY GHANA, CITY ACCRA .
await to hear from you sir ,
god bless you sir

--
I am not your father – and that means you are not my son – not my refugee son either.
Now, down to brass tacks – who is this mysterious and greedy woman diplomat?
And how come you have millions of dollars in cash?
--

14 July 2014
sir it is very important to pay fee of the 850euro,for her to realise the box to me ok, if they know the content of my box they can kill me sir ,please i beg you in the name of god to assist me with the fee as soon as my box is realise i a will send you any amount of money you want me to send to you sir,please sir you have the information for you to send the fee already sir.
await to hear from you sir

--
You tell me things but I don't know if they're true.
How do I know that I can believe you?
--

16 July 2014
sir i want you to believe me okay ,i promise to send you my document as soon as you send the fee of the 850euro across all my document is in my late father consignment box sir
i want you to know that i am ready to send you a scan copy of it as soon as my late father consignment box is realise to me immediately sir,
sir i want you to try all your possible best and send the fee across today i promise to send you my document by first thing tomorrow morning my time sir ,
all my document in the box sir,
RECEIVERS NAME,(BASHIR AMID LIMAN),
AMOUNT........................................850EURO,
COUNTRY GHANA, CITY ACCRA .
await to hear from you sir ,
god bless you sir

--
You're saying, "Just believe in me and send me money and I'll prove everything".
Dude, this is the real world.
Faith does not move mountains and I don't dole out cash purely on the word of a possible beggar.
--

16 July 2014
sir if you are not ready to assist me just tell me okay?
i know if my box my box is realised to me money will never be my problem okay

--
Throwing tantrums won't help you.
Neither will I, unless you give me a reason to.
--

17 July 2014
if you dont want to assist me is okay ,stop to contact me from now on okay

--
As you wish, but it's your loss.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the party field spent the money, how is there any left for you? How does money want anything?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic