SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A beginners straight bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FredLoader1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my first baits. Very straight bait as you can see. Still going after 2 months.

My dear, I'm miss Christabel,
i came across your profile and i developed interest in knowing more about you
i have something very important to share with you now

Dear Christabel.
What were you having of interest to discuss?
F Loader

Dear Mr. Robin Hood,

I am Mrs Kennedy Christabel I am one of the Directors at UBA Africa, the chairman of the contract-awarding (ECOWAS). I am making this contact with you based on the committee need for an individual or company who is willing to assist me with a solution to a money transfer.

This amount $60 Million (Sixty Million United States Dollars) represents the balance of the total contract value executed on behalf of ECOWAS for supply of hospital equipment from foreign contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced deliberately, of which the actual sum has been paid. You will be required to.

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said funds
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment

If Should you be willing to assist Me in this transaction? Your share of the sum will be 30% of the $60 Million, 60% for me and 10% for taxation and miscellaneous expenses. To enable us commence, you should provide your phone number for immediate kickoff of this deal if it interests you. or send me your Full Information at my privet email [email protected], please this transaction must be confidential
Waiting for your positive response.

Dear Ms Christabel,
I would love to help if I can and it is not too much trouble or get me into
any sort of trouble. Also how can I assist? and how long would the process take?
Regards
F Loader

Thanks a lot for your responds, your information's are well noted, any government approved identity card or your working id will be fine,  i will like to inform you that there are other options to receive this money,
OPTION 1): Diplomatic Cash Delivery
OPTION 2): Bank to Bank Wire Transfer OR Online Money Transfer
OPTION 3): ATM Visa Card
OPTION 4): Western Union Or Money Gram Daily Transfer

Please you are to look into these options and get back to me with your convenient means of receiving this funds. 
Waiting to read from you

Hi Christabel,
What fees will need to be incurred to arraign the transfer?
BTW
my name is Frederick Loader
my address is XXXXXXXXXXXXX
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXX
 my phone is +XXXXXXXXX
What sort of identity card would be best for ourpurposes

Dear ,Fred Loader

Thanks a lot for your positive responds, I want to let you know that this transfer will be legally transfer to you without any problems or difficulties, all I need from you is for you to follow my instructions. Please before we proceed your information’s are necessarily needed, you are advice to provide the under listed information’s to enable me make arraignments for the funds to be transferred in your name,

Your Full Name;
Your home address:
Your Telephone number:
And I copy of your identity Card:

As soon as I get your information’s I will make arraignment for the transfer to proceed. I will also like to inform you that you and I will be paying any fee needed for the success of this transfer which is the reason why 10% is mapped out for any expenses needed in this transfer. Be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free. all i need is your cooperation Once again thanks for your understanding as I wait to read from you

Yours sincerely,

Mrs Kennedy Christabel.

[email protected]

Dear , Frederick Loader
Fee that will be needed is a foreign approval code/Certificate from the ministry of finance of this country according to the new banking law signed by the new government. but it will not cost much. we must get the code so that everything will be done legally

Waiting to read from you

Dear Love,
Which country are you based upon? and what limits are there respectfully to international
transfers. I know that commercial banks need to follow faithfully with all laws and such. If you could send me the forms I need to fill out then that would be graciously acceptable.
Kindly
F Loader

Dear , Frederick Loader
Thanks for your respond and your questions are well understood. i work with the united bank for Africa, in republic of Benin. the limit of foreign or international transfer depends on the receiving bank and the type of the receiving account. There are forms to fill actually but you will need to come to the office to fill the form because the information are to be pen written and not photocopied, that is the main reason why i asked you to send me your information for me to fill them. If you choose to receive through ATM, A UBA ATM visa card will be sent to your through DHL Delivering company. with this card you card withdraw money from any atm machine all over the world. please get back to me with your convenient option

Dear Ms Love,
I don't think I'll be able to get to your country, Thanks for offering to fill out the forms for
me with my absents. Let me know what else you will need
Thanks
F Loader

Dear , Frederick Loader
Thanks for your email, What i need now is to know your convenient options to receive the money and a copy of your Identity card, and i will like to know what you do for a living
OPTION 1): Diplomatic Cash Delivery
OPTION 2): Bank to Bank Wire Transfer OR Online Money Transfer
OPTION 3): ATM Visa Card
OPTION 4): Western Union Or Money Gram Daily Transfer

Dear Ms Love,
I would like to use my Visa card where possible for all transactions so I can get points as well at the bank.,
My work is as a performance artist and street walk facilitator in the city. My identity card details are as attached.
Thanks
F Loader
<drivelic030816.jpg>

Dear , Frederick Loader
how are you doing, how was your weekend,? i am very sorry that i have not been able to get in touch with you for the past six day now, i have been busy putting everything in place for a smooth and successful transfer of this funds to you.  i will like to inform you that with the help of my attorney i have been able to place the funds under your name as the real owner of the funds. i was also directed to get a fund ownership certificate under your name as the beneficiary of this funds, this i have done the the certificate will be ready by tomorrow. i will forward the certificate to you once it is out. once again sorry for not getting in touch with you for the past six days. i will get back to you by tomorrow

Waiting to read from you

Yours sincerely,
Mrs Kennedy Christabel

Dear Ms Christabel
Thanks for responding and keeping me in touch. I look forward to the documentation which you will have sent to me
Regards

Dear , Frederick Loader
Thanks my good brother, I have attach the certificate of ownership to you, please open the attachment to see the certificate  like i said before i have been making arraignments for the funds to be in your name as the real beneficiary of the funds, as i speak to you right now the funds has been registered in your name and the ownership certificate of the funds in your name is out but has not been signed yet, the chief Judge said that it will cost the sum of $900.00 to sign the certificate, as soon as this certificate is signed the funds will be transfer to your bank account or any means of your choice. i have told the chief judge that i will get back to him by today or tomorrow  for the signing, since i will  have %60 of this fund i will contribute $650 and you will pay $250. you can send the money to Mrs. xxxxxxxxx with the below information through money gram or western union money transfer
Receiver Name:  XXXXXXXXXX
Receiver Country: Republic of Benin
Amount: $250
Question: From
Answer: Fred
To send the money you will have to go to any western union office or money gram office or Ria money transfer office, when you get there, fill the form to send and give them the money, After sending the money the will give you the transfer slip which you will send to me with the M.T.C.N.

Thanks for your understanding as i Wait to read from you

Dear Ms Christabel,
This is fantastically great news. So much money I can't believe it. I am
cogniscant of the dangers such a large amount of money entails. Is the
funds being held safely? I would like to access the funds soonest as
possible. Can I pay the transfer money direct to you so that the Government
Ministry of Justice or intermediaries such as xxxxxxxxx
 don't have to deal with it? I am happy to pay with my Mastercard or direct
to your bank. I don't trust Western Union or Moneygram since I used it once
and they lost nearly $5000 of my money.. I am not sure about Ria money but I
will research it and get back to you re surity and safety.
Kind regard

Dear , Frederick Loader
Thanks for your responds as your email is well noted and understood. truly western union and money gram can be  careless at times, but they are the easiest means to receive and send money. check and see if you can use Ria Money, Sending to account will take long to reflect in the receiving account or might be block by the receiving Bank, please try and use ria money. Mrs xxxxxxxxxx is my twin sister and we work in the same bank, My passport has expired and i have ordered for its renewal and it will be ready by next month, For now i will use the name of my twin sister to receive. when all this is done i will come to your country with her, she is a nice person to be with and you will like her when you see her.
In case you don't see Ria money, Use another western union or money gram office to send. Thanks for your understanding

Dear Ms Christabel
I am searching for Ria money in my country but am having no luck as they dont
appear to have presents in as many places as Western Union or Moneygram, whom
as I said previously I don't trust at all with any more than small amounts.
I am happy to pay by Visa or by electronic transfer if you are willing.
Thanks

Dear , Frederick Loader
Thank you my good and trust friend for your effort.  You can send the money to the below account information, But you can also send through world remit transfer with your visa card, to send through world remit all you have to is to open an account with them online at  https://www.worldremit.com/ and follow the instruction. World Remit Transfer is secured and very easy to send money online. The below account is my Sons Account.

Below is the account information:

Bank Name: XXXXX
Bank Name: XXXXXXXXXXX
Bank Address: XXXX
Bank Account:BXXXXX
Swift code: XXXX

To send with World Remit Click this link XXXX and register with them, Below is the receiving information:

First Name: XXXX
Last Name: XX
Address Line: XXX
Amount: USD 250 OR AUD 340
City / Tow: XXX
Email: [email protected]
Sending Reason: XXXX
Receive option: XXXX

Dear Ms Love,
I will check into this transfer system. It sounds like it will serve our purpose just as well.
Your assistant is still insisting on Western Union or Moneygram but I don't feel as
trusting with him as I do with you. I think he has another agenda.
Regards
F Loader

Dear , Frederick Loader
Thank you my good and trust friend for having faith in me. but i want you to be careful, i do not have any assistance and you must know that i did not disclose this transaction to any body except you. i want you to know that there is no third party in this transaction, the only person that is aware is my son who is also my next of kin. so please do not tell anybody about this transaction, please keep it to your self. check into the world remit transfer system and you will see that it is the best and secured means to transfer abroad

Dear Ms Christabel,
You have been telling many people about this transaction. Your next of kin son and your twin sister to commence and I'm not
surprised that you have forgotten about your barrister. He thinks that direct payment to a bank account is quicker, safer
and saves a journey to the Western Union office as well. I must say that I agree but if your quoted bank
account is acceptable then I will apply the $250 to it for preference. Please advice me to the best quicker and efficient course.
Yours

Dear , Frederick Loader

Thank you my good and trust friend.  You can send the money to the below account information, the account is acceptable

Dear Ms Christabel,
The current rate of money exchange means that $250 US would only be $325.93 Australian dollars.Would that be acceptable
rather than $340? I know that it is a piddling amount in the scheme of things but I like to make every penny count. I
suppose it is my Scottish heritage. HaHa.
Thanks Fred

Dear , Frederick Loader

The exchange rate is not stable, You can go ahead and send the $325.93 Australian dollars to the below account information, 

Dear Ms Christabel,
Thanks for your understanding. In a short while such indelicacies will become meaningless.
Can you confirm when the funds appear in your account please? The confirmation
number from my bank for the $325.93 e-transfer is N8XXXXXXXX.
As soon as the money arrives how long before the Department can release the windfall?
Kindest regards

Dear , Frederick Loader
As soon as the money arrives, your certificate will be signed and the transfer of funds will proceed. the confirmation number is received but please the send me the payment slip for me to know how long it will take the money to arrive. waiting to hear from you

Dear Ms Christabel,
There is no payment slip because I made an e-transfer so all I got was the
electronic confirmation ( as already sent). Can you confirm that the
funds have appeared in your account?
Thanks
F Loader

Dear , Frederick Loader
Good Morning Mr. Frederick, i write to inform you that the payment has not arrive in the account yet, its been seven working days and the money has not reflected in the account. I am a banker and i have been in the banking system for 16years now, all transactions has receipt, your bank must give you the a payment transfer slip to confirm the transfer. if i may say my friend and partner the transfer did not go through or there was not transfer, check your account the money must have return back to your account. please use www.wXXXXX.com, it is very easy and safe

Dear , Frederick Loader

Use the below information to send through Worldremit

Receiver Name: xxxxxxxx
Amount: $250
Question: From
Answer: Fred
Thanks for your understanding as i Wait to read from you

Dear Ms Christabel
You are right, the money has returned to my account so I will check out to see if there is a Worldremit office or agency here.
Sorry for any delay

Dear , Frederick Loader

You don't need an agent to do the transfer, you can register with them online at https://www.xxxxx.com/ Use the below information to send through Worldremit

Receiver Name:  xxxxxxxx
blah blah same same

Dear Ms Love
I havent heard anything from you for a week and the funds were uncollected so I have
placed a reclaimation form for them.
Can you please contact me soonest with current status.
Kind regards

Sorry for not getting in touch with you. i wrote you last and i was expecting to hear from you but you did not get back to me, so i thought you are no more interesting in the business, I have been very busy with work and have not have the time to look another partner to do this transaction with. Please let us not waist our time with the e-transfer, since they have tried once and it did not go through use world remit transfer to send online or go to another western union office or money gram agent and send the money, do not go to the previous agents, look for a new agent to send the for you. If you formally use Frederick Loader to send when sending with the new agent use Loader Frederick to send the money and it will go through. they will also give you a payment slip to confirm the payment. in every transaction you do there must be a transfer slip to confirm the payment. use the below information to send the money.

Receiver Name: xxxxxxxx
blah blah same same

Dear Ms Love,
Is the details sent appropriate for MoneyGram, Western Union of the other organization
with which I had so much trouble in locations? I don't really want to waste any more times and
money than is essential to the satisfactory completion of our business.
Kind regards

sorry for the late responds. Yes the detail are correct, use the details to send the $325.93 ASD.

Sender Name: Loader Frederick
Receiver Name:  xxxxxxxxx
blah blah same same

Dear Ms Love,
Please let me know how it goes.
Kind regards

Still waiting to receive the payment from you.

Dear Ms Love,
The Western Union funds didnt get collected. What seems to be the problem? I got
most of the money back minus some tranactuary fees and such. Please advice me
on alternatives.
Regards

you did not send any money, go to money gram

"go to hell Mr fred and stop writing to me let me find who will help me without stress, bastard" - Ms Favour Dokie
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Textbook straight baiting, well done!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, looks good Smile

a question though:

Quote:
my name is Frederick Loader
my address is XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
my phone is +XXXXXXXXX

was that marked unreadable because the lad could google it, or because that is actually an existing address?

there have been safaries in europe, and one was even done in the US, and sometimes, they even show up at the address which the baiter has used.

safe addresses are for example existing streets but the house number is higher than usual (for example main street 100, and main street has just 80 houses), or non-existing streets like (in the usa, where they number their streets), 26th street, while there are only 18 streets available. in europe, streets usually have names and are often named after famous people... let the lad search for a michael jackson street.

but often, they don't search for the city name, or even the country name. the bait-character can literally live on the moon, and yet the lad will not twig (I have done that).

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ But to give a counter-example (not to provide proof against what you're saying but to show that lad behaviour can't ever be categorised easily), I had a lottery bait vanish quite quickly because I accidentally gave a UK postcode that I thought was not used but had actually been assigned to a caravan site (I was claiming my underage character was living in an orphanage). In reply to my email with (as I thought) my fake address, I got two emails back that were copy-and-pastes from putting the postcode into Google. No reply after that.
First time I've ever had that, as most just accept what I send and move on, but does show that we can't be too complacent that we know what details a lad will or won't follow up on.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ It is rare for a lad to challenge me on my bogus address. But if he brings it up, I just deflect his attention by making it clear that my character is a rich fool ready to be parted with his money. That usually gets them to drop any objections.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice going so far, Fred! That's some quality straight-baiting.

But ... I just don't know about that certificate of ownership. The Red Seal of Truth looks totally legit, no question there, but something seems a bit off with the three Scales O'Justice. For some reason, I thought Benin regs capped at two the number of clip art scales on official government docs...

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any time a lad spends with you is time that he doesn't spend working a real victim. Nice work Fred. Very Happy

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
FredLoader1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks for the support. I used the address of a waste transfer depot about 50 miles away, so we use the same provider (near enough), and if my lad rings he will hear about the time and weather in town. That should keep him happy.

"go to hell Mr fred and stop writing to me let me find who will help me without stress, bastard" - Ms Favour Dokie
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FredLoader1 wrote:
I used the address of a waste transfer depot about 50 miles away

That would be an ITP (Innocent Third Party). No matter how innocuous we never use any real information, ours or anyone else's.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^You are right, however the address I wrote used RMB (rural mail box) with no number, on a road that runs for 20 miles- no identifier to a particular property. The waste transfer facility has not been identified. PM sent. - I just checked, the waste transfer facility is on an adjoining road and not mentioned to my lad so it is quite safe.

Last edited by FredLoader1 on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ How about people delivering and processing the mail no matter how remote the chances of him mailing something. I can think of no good reason to use a real address (excluding a dropbox or something similar) when fake ones are free. It's not the end of the world, only a venial sin in this specific case.

Edit: I'm adding this to make it clear for everyone reading.

Rover wrote:

What is absolutely not allowed

We do not involve innocent third parties (ITPs) in our baits. This means any real person or entity, regardless of your opinion of them, who has not consented to be involved in your bait. You may use contact information of confirmed advance fee fraud scammers such as we bait here, but do not use contact information for any other third party, including, but not limited to: police departments or other law enforcement agenies, hotline phone numbers, telemarketing companies, shady mortgage brokers, etc.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1468641#disallow

Last edited by Pastor Frank on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
FredLoader1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Thumbs up You are right to point out the ITP issue and hopefully I have explained myself. My idea was to get an address that was searchable but not identifiable. I was unclear on that point in my address post. The waste transfer station was the area near which I found an address that was in the middle of nowhere.

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is why I said that in this specific case no real harm was done, you did some research and had a reasonable explanation.

If the Mods remotely believed a member used an ex-girlfriends information, or something similar, they would be out on their ear post haste.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh God, I hate doing this, I have to agree with a Mod

What Moderator Pastor Frank, with his shiny boots, said is correct.

But, in all fairness, you did do as much as you thought necessary at the time to follow the ITP rules.

Then there is another "but"

Some postal workers do actually go beyond just looking, and binning mis-addressed mail, and make an attempt to deliver it.

So it is possible that the company could have received any mail.

Lesson learnt.

Congratulations on a bloody good straight bait though, the only thing missing from what I saw was the bank account details. Keep going.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Brando Flux
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could never question a certificate as authentic as that one. There's just no way.

Closed lad accounts X30
FredLoader1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The best way that I can make amends is to continue, suitably chastened.

Dear Christabel,
The office for Moneygram won't be open until Monday. Until then can you confirm for me that the
amount and the details for the Moneygram transfer will be identical for the failed Western Union transfer.
I will need your confirmation too that you will be able to collect the funds when I have sent them so we can speed
to the next stage and not have me waiting around with no activity at your end. I am keen to get this to
a conclusion obviously.
Kind regards

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You have done this before haven't you?

Great reply Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for making my first Mod call easy FredLoader1!

Thumbs up

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic