SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Adventures with Lotto Lads 3 - Mega Millions

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What, I've won another lottery? How can this be possible!

I wrote:
Dear Mrs Blaton,

I read your email (below) and I am overjoyed! Is this real? I don't remember entering any lottery but I am not going to complain if this is real!
Please write back soon to let me know that this is true.

regards,
RJ

---
Rxxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx

<------ Original Message ------>

MEGA// MILLIONS

Dear Winner,

You are one of the winners of June 28, 2016 US Mega Millions lottery with winning numbers (15, 17, 20, 35, 55 & Mega ball: 07). You have won the total sum of $25,000,000.00 USD. We have sent you series of email which you have not responded to. At this point, your lottery sum is in the custody of the Department of the Treasury. As soon as you respond with the needed information for verification, you will be cleared and approved by our Legal Department, only then will you be redirected to the Department of Treasury for your account activation as we have been informed that a temporal deposit account was opened for the safekeeping of your fund.

However, we are mandated to inform all winners in this batch about the account activation process to avoid you contacting the Department of Treasury, without prior knowledge of the account activation process.

Account activation process.

You will contact Mr. Thomas Jones who will get your clearance information and issue you forwarding directives to the Law firm in charge of your clearance and approval. As soon as you have been approved by the Law firm, they will redirect you to the Department of the Treasury for your account activation and payment. Account activation will be automatic. As soon as you activate your account, the transfer of your fund will be initialized.

Contact Mr. Thomas Jones for claims directives;
Email: [email protected]

Information required for clearance

Name: .....................
Address: .....................
Telephone number: .....................

Once more congratulations

Sincerely,
Mrs. Priscillia Blaton.
(Online Director).

I sent the first reply to Mrs Priscillia Blaton. Thomas Jones then replies and Priscillia is never to be seen again.

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx,

Kindly provide the information as highlighted below, to commence the claims of your prize.

Information required for clearance

Name: .....................
Address: .....................
Telephone number: .....................

Once more congratulations

Sincerely,
Mr. Thomas Jones.

I wrote:
Dear Mr Jones,

Thank you for replying. I am still amazed I have won this lottery!

The infos you ask for:

Name: Rxxxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx
Address: 7 XXXXXXxxx, Pxxxxxxx, Cxxxxxx, England, PX99 9XX
Telephone: 08719999999

I hope that is sufficient for your purposes.

regards,
RJ

No delaying at this stage, let's get into it.

Lad wrote:
Hello Rxxxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx,

You are a proud winner of $25,000,000.00. You are to contact the PACIFIC WEST LAW GROUP,
via email, forwarding your Reference code (KH/09/G79) and Personal information for
documentation and Implementation of your payment via your preferred means .

PACIFIC WEST LAW GROUP, LLP
Attorney Steven Rutherford (Esq.)
Email contact: [email protected]
Contact Telephone: +1 (917) 999-9999

Regards,
Mr. Thomas Jones.

I wrote:
Dear Mr Stevens,

I have been informed by Mr Thomas Jones to contact you in reference to my winnings in a lottery of some kind. I am unaware of when I entered this lottery but apparently it is genuine and I am a winner.
My reference number is KH/09/G79
I hope this is all you need to process my claim further.

thank you,
RJ

Yes, I write directly to Attorney Steven.

"Wait, wait, Mr O Fan! What about your famous delaying tactics?"

Have patience, is my reply.

Somewhat ironically.

I wrote:
Dear Mr Thomas Jones,

How are you today? I hope everything is going well in your lottery organization.

I wrote to Mr Stevens two days ago but I have not heard anything from him yet. Is he responding to his emails, do you know? I hope he is okay.

Please get back to me with any news or infos you have about this situation.

regards,
RJ

Well, for now, the lad's delaying things himself! No need for me to think of anything just yet.

The next day, he writes to me...

Lad wrote:
PACIFIC WEST LAW GROUP®
Attorney Steven: [email protected]
Attorney Bowden: [email protected]
Attorney Diane: [email protected]
Complaint and correct: [email protected]
Telephone: +1 (917) 999-9999

Hello Rxxxxxxxxx Bartolomew Jxxxxxx,

Your email has been received and acknowledged. We therefore want you to work on getting your fund remitted to you as quickly as possible. You must be notified that you have a temporary deposit account which is covered by an insurance structure that has protected your fund. You have unclaimed fund in the Custody of the US Treasury Department.

You will be redirected to the Treasury Department as soon as we confirm you as the legitimate beneficiary of the said fund. Confirmation will commence and will take 10 minutes as soon as you fill and return the needed information below.

Name:
Address:
Amount Expected:

Thank you for your trust. If you have any question(s) on the transaction or on any of our services, please do not hesitate to send an e-mail to
[email protected]

Security Alert:
PACIFIC WEST LAW GROUP will never request for your PIN or Internet password either on phone or online.Please do not respond to any such requests.

Best Regards,
Steven Rutherford (Esq.)
'For the Management'

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. PACIFIC WEST LAW GROUP and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.

Ce mail, y compris toute pièce jointe, est confidentiel. Il est exclusivement adressé aux destinataires désignés. Si vous le recevez par erreur, veuillez immédiatement aviser l'expéditeur et détruisez-le sans l'ouvrir ni le lire. Toute copie, diffusion, conservation, utilisation sous quelque forme que ce soit ou l'autorisation de toute personne à le faire est interdite. Le mail n'est pas un moyen sûr et peut contenir des erreurs ou des virus, comme il peut être retardé, intercepté ou modifié. PACIFIC WEST LAW GROUP et ses filiales déclinent toute responsabilité pour des dommages causés par ce mail et se réservent le droit de contrôler la circulation des mails.

SECURITY CHECK: Your registered login should be kept confidential.

I wrote:
Dear Mr Stevens,

Thank you for contacting me.
Here's the infos you requested.
Name: Rxxxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx
Address: 7 Xxxxxxxxxx, Pxxxxxx, Cxxxxxx, England, PX99 9XX
Telephone: 08719999999
Amount expected: $25m

Can I ask some questions at this point?

I live in the UK so I don't use US dollars. I see the prize is in US dollars so is there any way to convert this to US pounds? I do hope so because I don't know of any places over here that take US dollars as currency.
The second thing is where you wrote "an insurance structure that has protected your fund". Why does my fund need to be protected? I thought it was lottery winnings, not something like drugs money or whatever.

Please address these two issues for me because I want to know I am doing everything correctly.

thanks,
RJ

I'll leave off all the extra clutter from Attorney Steven's emails...

Lad wrote:

Your email has been received and your information has been confirmed. To answer your questions, your funds would get to you in your local currency which is in GBP, but that would be sorted out when you are in contact with the US Treasury Department, for the remittance of your fund. Secondly, the insurance structure covering your funds is to ensure that there would be no unauthorised alteration to your money, regardless of the circumstances, until it gets to you. Ensure you get back to me with confirmation that your questions have been answer, so we can proceed.

I wrote:
Dear Mr Stevens,

Thank you for answering my questions. I think I understand almost everything you wrote now. THANK YOU!
How much will the prize be in GB pounds? Can you let me know that, please?

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:

As stated in the previous email to you, you have been cleared for payment by this law firm, your file has been forwarded to the US Department of Treasury where your fund is been deposited for safe keeping. You are to follow the directives below to contact the Treasury Department to make claims to your lottery sum.

THIS IS YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
U.S. Treasury Department{Temporary Deposit Account}
Acct: 88373773110
Routine: 26627889
Acct Name: Rxxxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx
Pin Code for Activation: xxxx
Initial Payment: 19,117,534.60 GBP
Amount Credited into your Temporary Deposit
Account: 19,117,534.60 GBP
Ref: USTD/RKS/00938/BCBUK/009/13
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You are mandated to forward the information to the Department of Treasury via the email below for immediate claims:

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
Office of the secretary
Secretary Jack Lew
Email: [email protected]

Best Regards,
Steven Rutherford (Esq.)
'For the Management'

Just how many characters am I going to be passed along to?

Anyway, I don't reply for a day.

When that day is up, I reply from a different email address with a different name...

I, as someone else, wrote:
Dear Mr Steven Rutherford,

i received the email below and I have to admit I am completelu baffled by it. i am not "Rxxxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx" (although I wouldn't complain if I were, that's one hell of good name!). i am Txxxxx Mxxxx Exxxxxx.
it appears this email has found its way to me and not Mr Jxxxxxx. not sure how this has happened but it has!!!

you mention a lottery in the email. i'm wondering, is it possible for me to enter into this lottery? my wife's birthday passed last week and i couldn't afford to get her much. if i could enter your lottery and maybe win even just a small prize i could get her something much better. how about it, Mr Rutherford? can anyone enter your lottery? if so, then let me know how to enter and I'll be on it like a hobo on a dead chicken!!!

thanks

Txxxxx

Meanwhile, at my original character's email account, I continue to get the same email from Attorney Steven. I won't repeat it all again.

For sanity reasons.

Dear Mr Rutherford,

it's me again, Txxxxx. i have, once again, received this email shown below presumably for Mr Jxxxxxx. i'm not sure why i keep getting a copy of it. i don't even know who you or Mr Jxxxxxx are, apart from people who are mentioned in this strange email I keep getting every day.

also you never answered my question about how I might be able to enter your lottery. if it's exclusive for special people (like your Mr Jxxxxxx) then that's fine, you can keep your special little lottery. but if normal people can enter then please let me know how i apply.

THANKS!

Txxxxx

I wrote:
Dear Mr Stevens,

How are you today? I hope everything is fine with you and your law company.

I am writing today to say that it has been over four days since I heard from you, and I was expecting further communication from you in order to process my prize claim.

Is there a problem? Can I help?

Please advise.

regards,
RJ

dear Steven Rutherford,

another day, another email from you that's meant for Mr Jxxxxxx! i'm starting to look forward to your daily emails to me even though they're not meant for me!!! this is getting quite funny now.
i only wish you would respond to me and tell me what is going on here. also let me know how I might enter your prize draw, that would be awesome!!!

i just realised maybe you *ARE* replying to me but the replies are going to Mr Jxxxxxx. that would be hilarious!!! and it would be like karma or natural balance of the universe or some such shit. haha!

look forward to your email tomorrow, big fella!

Txxxxx

Lad wrote:
Dear Mr. Txxxxx Exxxxxx,

Apologies for the inconveniences my emails to Mr. Jxxxxxx may have caused you. The emails are of high value and I keep imagining how they are been forwarded to you, instead of our client. Perhaps I should reach him on the phone to inform him of this development, so that he can check his email to see if it was hacked or something. Sorry for the inconvenience caused once again.

Best Regards,
Attorney Steven Rutherford (ESQ).

Not a hint of how to enter this lottery for my new character to follow? Grrr! This lad has missed an opportunity here.

So I try one more time...

dear Steven Rutherford,

no problems, mate! it amused me a lot when I kept getting those emails. i laughed so much after a few emails that I had to explain to my wife what was happening and why I was laughing so much!!! i think we'll miss those emails every morning now.

hey, how about letting me enter your prize draw? i explained before, i'd love to be in with a chance to win a prize. is it open t anybody? i hope so!!! let me know okay?

Txxxxx

He fails to reply at all to my new character so I let that drop.

Lad wrote:
Hello Mr. Jxxxxxx,

Attorney Steven, complained that he has sent you series of email, notifying you of progress made so far, and also directing you on the next step, but your email box keeps forwarding him emails to Mr. Txxxxx Exxxxxx. Please kindly check your email to ensure that confidential mails are not being forwarded to a 3rd party.

Regards,
Mr. Thomas Jones.

I wrote:
Dear Mr Jones,

Thank you for your email. I was beginning to worry that something had gone horribly wrong because there had been complete silence from anyone.

That is a very strange thing you describe. I don't know any "Mr Txxxxx Exxxxxx". Never heard of this man at all. I don't know how my emails have been going to him, and I couldn't even guess what his email address is in order to set up any forwarding or anything like that.
How bizarre!

It looks like your emails are coming through to me okay so perhaps you can ask Attorney Steven to forward the email to yourself then YOU pass that email on to me? That might work. Please give it a try.

regards,
RJ

So he forwards me Attorney Steven's last email that got forwarded elsewhere from his Thomas Jones account.
Oh, and one from the complaintsxxxx account, too, just in case.

I wrote:
Dear Mr Jones,

It worked! I received the message that was forwarded from the Pacific West Law Group!
I feel so relieved now.
Thank you for trying this out this for me. So glad it worked!

regards,
RJ

I wrote:
Dear Mr Stevens,

I received the email you sent to Mr Jones.
He told me all about your attempts to send the emails to me but they were diverted to someone else's email box that I had never even heard of! That is very strange behaviour for emails, I've never seen it before.
But I got your email from Mr Jones and I can read your instructions. That is so good, I know what to do now.
I will contact the US Treasury person as directed.

regards,
RJ

From the Thomas Jones account, he sends---once more---the email containing the Treasury Department infos that we've been chasing for a week now.

I wrote:
Dear Jack Lew,

My name is Rxxxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx and I am writing to begin my claim for my lotto prize winnings.

The infos from the lotto people are as follows:
U.S. Treasury Department{Temporary Deposit Account}
Acct: 88373773110
Acct Name: Rxxxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx
Pin Code for Activation: xxxx
Initial Payment: 19,117,534.60 GBP
Amount Credited into your Temporary Deposit
Account: 19,117,534.60 GBP

I hope this is enough so that you can begin the process.

regards,
RJ

At this point, Thomas Jones sends the Attorney Steven email AGAIN. I'm sure the sight of that email is now burned into the back of my eyes.

I wrote:
Dear Mr Jones,

I must ask why you keep sending me all these similar emails? I've already told you that I got the first one and I have already sent a message to Attorney Steven and also to the Treasury person, as instructed in Attorney Steven's email.
There is no need to forward any more of these emails! Seriously, I'm not sure if you're adding anything new to any of them so I'm afraid to delete them or keep them or what?

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220

Attention Rxxxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx,

Your Funds has been deposited into the Federal Reserve Bank New York as regards your transaction in the United States of America. This is as a result of the 30-days ultimatum placed on every unclaimed fund in financial system within the United States. On this note, we the Treasury Department have opened a temporary deposit account on your behalf and your fund must be claimed directly from this department by you. The details and the total amount deposited into your account is the sum of USD 25,000,000.00 which in equivalent, is GBP 19,117,534.60 as seen in your account details and statement below:

ACCOUNT DETAILS AND STATEMENT

Bank: US Treasury Department{Temporary Deposit Account}
Acc: 88373773110
Acc Name: Rxxxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx
Pin Code for Activation: 2553xxxx
Amount Credited: GBP 19,117,534.60

[snip table containing fake bank account infos]

The above information is your “Temporary Transit” account statement with us at present and you must be aware from the detailed statement that your account is dormant and requires immediate activation. From proper documentation issued by your agent to this financial department, the document stated that your fund will be preferred to be issued in a certified bank check in avoidance to the exposing of your personal account details. This decision has been legally observed and approved. Therefore,your fund will be raised in a certified bank check and delivered to you as soon as you have completed the process of account activation, which would enable you gain full access to this account.

Governmental documents will be issued to you alongside the issuance of your check. These documents will facilitate the easy depositing of your check in any account chosen by you.

Response is required for the commencement of the account activation.

Best Regards
Jack Lew
Office of Secretary of the Treasury
Department of the Treasury
Washington, D.C. 20220

This email (and attachments if any) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies of the email.

This email comes from a usa.com account, so it must be official, right?

Lad wrote:
Hello Mr. Jxxxxxx,

I'm glad it worked too. To avoid security breach, ensure you provide an alternative email address that the Treasury Department can contact you with to avoid exposure of classified information to a 3rd party, because it seems like your email has been compromised..

Regards,
Mr. Thomas Jones

There's no way I'm setting up another email account just for this one bait.

I wrote:
Mr Jones,

Oh my good God! You think this email has been hacked? How could that have happened? Are you serious about that? This is most disturbing to me. Please let me know how sure you are about this because I do a lot of business from this account and if online hoodlums have hacked into my email box then they could ruin me! This is scary.

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
Hello Mr. Jxxxxxx,

I just got informed by Attorney Steven that the US Treasury Department just complained that you are yet to respond to an email that was sent to you, at about 3 days ago. Kindly check your email properly and respond to it as soon as possible, to ensure the swift remittance of your fund.

Regards,
Mr. Thomas Jones.

I wrote:
Dear Mr Jones,

I have carefully gone through all the emails I have received in the past three days and I can't find the email you refer to. Do you know what the name of the sender was? That would help me find it better if I have it.

regards,
RJ

From the Thomas Jones account, he forwards the Treasury email with the fancy table and everything. How did he get the email from the Treasury? He's just working at Mega Millions Lotto!

Lad wrote:
Hello Mr. Jxxxxxx,

The sender of the email is US Treasury Department and the title of the email is 'Account Summary'. As advised in one of my previous correspondences, ensure you provide the Treasury Department with an alternative email address that you can also be reached on.

Regards,
Mr. Thomas Jones

So as well as having the actual email from Thomas Jones, Thomas Jones informs me how to find the original. Thanks!

I decide to write directly to Mr Lew of the US Treasury. I notice the Treasury email mentions something about my account being dormant, so I'm guessing this will be where a payment will be required to activate. Let's see if I can pre-empt that...

I wrote:
Dear Mr Lew,

Yes, please activate my account. I'm not sure why you say it is "dormant" when the email said it has just been set up. This sounds very strange to me. Please look into this matter and change my account to active.

thanks,
RJ

I wrote:
Dear Mr Jones,

thank you for the forwarded emails.

Did you read them? Apparently, my temporary account was set up but has been set to "dormant". I haven't even had a chance to use it yet! Why have they looked at my account and decided it is not being used and therefore dormant? This sounds like a big mistake, and they appear to be blaming me for this. This should never have happened, and instead they should have activated my account on its being set up and then informed me that it's ready to use. I'm not sure what they are playing at here but it sounds like some lowly office worker has made a big mistake and is not going to admit to it.
Anyway, I've written to them and asked them what is going on and why my newly set-up account is not active.

thanks,
RJ

Lad wrote:
Hello Mr. Jxxxxxx,

The reason why your account is dormant is because you were a winner of the US Mega Millions Lottery draw held on June 28, 2016 and your were expected to have claimed your prize or at least be in contact with us within that period. Apparently, your email address doesn't accept emails sometimes, hence the late notification. As standard protocol, once your account is set up and not used within a space of 30 days, it becomes dormant.

However, the situation can be remedied, but you need to contact the Treasury Department and ask them what the way forward would be. Also, I advise you provide them with an alternative email address, to avoid further delay of this process, because the email I forwarded to you, was originally sent to you on the 25th of this month and for some reason, it wasn't delivered to you..

Regards,
Mr. Thomas Jones

I wrote:
Dear Mr Jones,

Thank you for the advice. I will contact the treasury department and let you know what they say.

regards,
RJ

I wrote:
Dear Mr Lewis,

I have looked over your email and sought advice, and it appears I have to ask you people to re-activate my temporary account. This is very strange since I hadn't gone over the 30-days limit that is being used as the reason for the account going dormant. It definitely wasn't near to 30 days so I'm not sure if some mistake has been made by one of your data entry clerks and he/she is not admitting to their mistake. This person should be fired, plain and simple, because it doesn't make the US Treasury appear very professional if mistakes like this are allowed to happen and pass by without remedy.

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
Attention Mr. Rxxxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx,

You email has been received and acknowledged. In response, we wish to inform you that there was no mistake made whatsoever, In respect to your incinuation. Our clerks are highly trained and they carry out their duties with utmost professionalism.

However, the email that was sent to you, which notified you of your winnings made it clear that you where a winner in the draw for June 28, 2016 and after the corresponding date in July a grace period of 5 days was given, which, made your temporal transit account to go dormant on the 3rd of August, 2016 in consonance with the US gaming laws as well as the laws governing the Mega Millions lottery board.

Therefore, you would have to make an initial cash deposit into your account, for its activation. Kindly get back to us for more details and the amount required to be deposited. Also, be informed that whatever amount you deposit into your account would be added to the total sum and transferred to you as soon as your account becomes active.

Best Regards
Jack Lew
Washington, D.C. 20220

I think there was a mistake. It was clearly the 8th when I got my first Mega Millions Lotto email.

I wrote:
Dear Mr Lewis,

I read your email with disbelief. I did not receive any notification about my winnings until August the 8th! That is definitely not 30 days. I even checked twice on two different calendars to be sure I had not made a mistake. Unlike your data entry clerks, who have definitely made a mistake. A big one, and your denying it is making it worse and worse. I don't appreciate this unprofessional approach you are taking here.
But I will give you a chance. Write back to me and admit that one of your workers made a mistake, amend it, and we can then move on and process this transaction without any more delays caused by badly-trained workers.

I'm waiting for your agreeable response,
RJ

Lad wrote:
Attention Mr. Rxxxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx,

There is actually nothing to accept here, as the date of your winning was on the 28th of June, 2016 and the Mega Millions lottery where unable to reach you due to some apparent issues with your email address which makes it difficult to get across to you via emails on some occassion. Kindly notify us as soon as you are ready to proceed, so that further instruction would be communicated as soon as possible.

Best Regards
Jack Lew
Washington, D.C. 20220

I'm starting to dislike this Mr Lew quite a bit.

Time to write to Thomas Jones and whine...

I wrote:
Dear Mr Jones,

I must write this email but I wish I didn't have to.

I have received some insulting emails from the US Treasury worker that you passed me on to. His insults mainly lie in calling me an outright liar. He says I was informed of my Mega Millions win on the 28th of June (this year). If I look in my email inbox, I can only find the very first email FROM YOU (and not from the US Treasury) dated the 8th of August. He is refusing to believe this fact and is basically calling me a rotten, low-down, dirty liar who would say anything but my prayers.
All he has to do is admit that one of his underlings made a mistake, a simple key press gone wrong, and everything would be fine. But no, he is calling me names and probably wishes my family were dead.

I can't deal with this man, I really can't.

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
Hello Mr. Jxxxxxx,

I'm really sorry that you got insulted by Mr. Lew. Kindly forward the insulting emails to me, so that it can be reported for investigation and necessary action would be taken after the investigation.

Regards,
Mr. Thomas Jones.

At this point, I'm tempted to forward one of Mr Lew's emails but add in all kinds of insults. It might tip the lad off that I'm playing with him or he might try to keep me compliant and come up with something to placate me. Not quite sure what to do yet.

Okay, I've decided to go with a dollar chop/online hoodlum-hacker scenario, introducing Mr Jim Edward again.

(Note: If you read the email I've forwarded, be prepared for some swear words.)

I wrote:
Dear Mr Jones,

Here is one of the emails from that despicable Mr Lewis or should I say Mr Jim Edward? Why can't he even write his proper name in full? And who is this "Mr Jim Edward" whose account he is writing from? Is he trying to hide his identity or something? I'm disgusted at his behaviour and even moreso by his uncouth language. What if my young daughter had read this email? Imagine the harm it would have done to her mind to read such profanities.

regards,
RJ

---
Rxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, 31 August 2016, 17:22
Subject: Re: Account Summary(Mega Liar Millions)

Attention Mr. Rxxxxxxxxx Bigliaromew Jxxxxxx,

There is actually nothing to accept here, you liar, as the date of your fucking winning was on the 28th of June, 2016, you dishonest *DELETED*, and the Mega Millions lottery where unable to reach you due to some issues with your impotence and your email address which makes it difficult to get across to your thick head on some occassion. Kindly notify us as soon as you are ready to proceed, fucktard, so that further instruction would be communicated as soon as possible.

Best Regards
Jack Lew (aka Mr Jim Edward)

Washington, D.C. 20220

This email (and attachments if any) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that they will come and destroy your family, Mr Johnson, you idiot, and any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies of the email (and attachments if any)

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Grrr! Another lotto lad goes cold on me.

A few days after the previous email, and after an equal amount of silence, I send the following.

I wrote:
Dear Mr Jones,

What is happening now? Are you looking into this Mr Jim Edward/Lew person? He is clearly a criminal and needs to be removed from the face of the earth.

What is happening with my winnings now? Had Mr Jim Edward/Lew taken them? If he has, are you happy letting him do that?

Please get back to me with an update of the situation.

regards,
RJ

That was exactly a week ago and I've heard nothing since.

However, six days ago (i.e., the day after I sent my last prompt), I did receive a very strange and unexpected opening format that contained the exact personal details I had given to this lad. It claimed that someone had left a package at a DHL depot addressed to my character (which is where I got the personal details from). That's ongoing as I type this, but since I can't definitely connect it (could be a lad who's stolen my details from this one?) and it's not a lotto format (as far as I know---it's just a mystery package I need to pay for) I won't continue it here.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic