SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Love at first bait -- Selected info on my baits

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never wrote that much bullshit in my entire life and all I've got is that lousy photochopped Image Very Happy
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads want to send me something as a surprise. Therefore he wants to know an adress where he can send it. Any ideas ?
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If that is the box scam scenario, you can just tell the lad an address that does not exists. Lad will not send anything but the precious goods will stuck at fake custom.

If the lad is really sending you something, most likely a gift purchased by stolen credit card. Therefore, better not receive anything. You can make any excuses that you can not receive any goods.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Best way to go with this is tell them you share a rented post box that is too small for anything but a standard envelope and since you share it, you don't want anything of value sent via RM or USPS.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First contact with this lad was about twenty days ago. And now hes in love with me!
Its my impression that success in romance baiting counts in smileys an exclamation marks Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
Hello M*** !!!!
Thank you for your letter. As your day going? What you do? If you woke up?
I'd much the give today to wake up in your embraces. I want to see in your eyes.
I want to wake up from your kiss.
M***, of which our first kiss is? Like you think?

Lad wants to meet me:
Quote:
I ask you this because I have a happy novelty to you. It just the gift of fate for my birthday, the soon.
Otherwise I call I can not. By 3-4 weeks I will have the month of their stay on the job.

Lads birthday is on december 14th as I checked out in an earlier mail.

And tells again how he "loves" me:
Quote:
I want to feel you, touch you. For me it is the most terrible torture, knowing that you're with me.
But at the time also is far from me. You're really pleasant with you the very good man and to deal yourself to me.
You were that person, of the joy it brings to me every day. And it only from the fact that I get your letters!
You imagine what could be if we were number now? Smile
I want you to have a well thought him ...
I want to be with you!!!!
Your loving and tender V ***

Today I will check for the possible holidays of my character. He has to ask his boss first. Any ideas for a good answer ? I want the lad to ask for money Very Happy
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't rush-the point is to waste their time. Every minute spent answering dumb questions from you or filling out forms is time he won't use on a real victim. Plus you have to create an investment for your lad-sink the hook in a little deeper...

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This relation -- it's another lad -- is going sour, I think Very Happy Very Happy
I have to think about a few more excuses...
The lad seem a little bit angry, because lad didn't mention my characters name.
Quote:
I can not see the answers to my questions. Why? I asked
several times to write your phone number. Why, you want your
not give phone number? where is the problem? I asked, your address
writing stay. Why, you do not write. What of
hide me? Why, I can not see your new photos?
Where exactly the problem with you. I really want to believe you
the serious man. I will actually believe you to you our
behave talking seriously
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to make the lads frustrated and angry. Hopefully they will make mistakes too Razz

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the lad who asked me about the adress i try this one -- got the idea from this forum:

My reply:
Quote:
Das ist der letzte Brief, den ich bekommen habe.

Aš negali matyti atztkymus į mano klausimus. Kodėl? Aš paklausiau
kelis kartus rašyti ztvo telefono n erį. Kodėl jūs norite, kad jūsų
nesuteikia telefono n erį? kur yra problema? Aš paklausiau, ztvo adresą
raštu viešnagę. Kodėl j s nereikia rašyti. Kas iš
paslėpti mane? Kodėl aš nematau naujų nuotraukų?
Kur tiksliai problema su j is. Aš tikrai noriu tikėti jus
rimtas vyras. Aš tikrai tikiu, jus j s mūsų
elgtis rimtai kalbėt

Hast Du ein Problem mit Deinem Computer oder Deiner Internet-Verbindung ?
Ich habe meine durch einen Spezialisten prüfen lassen, aber er hat keinen Fehler gefunden...

Alles Liebe

Its a google translate to lithuanian and the some search and replace.
Lets see what happens Very Happy
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The reply on the lithuanian was a simple
Quote:
was
. Thats the end o a short but intense realtionship Very Happy
But another lad has snt me this one:
Quote:
Ich habe eine neue Stelle jetzt! Jetzt bin ich Chirurgin.
Ich bin Diplomchirurgin und mein Diplom ist internazional annerkannt.
Dieses Diplom ermoglicht mir in deinem Land als Chirurgin zu arbeiten. Bald habe ich Urlaub, die 40 Tage dauert.
M***, du kannst es kaum vorstellen, was fur Genuss ist es fur mich deine Briefe zu bekommen, als ob ich nur wegen deine Briefe lebe! Ich bin auf unsere Treffen sehr gespannt und ich mochte uber dich immer etwas neueres kennenzulernen!!!
Ich kann dich sagen, dass du immer auf mir dich verlassen kannst, auf mein Verstandis und Aushilfe. Ich werde dich immer unterstutzen und werde auch dankbar fur deine Sorge und Respekt.
M***, das wichtigste fur mich ist, dass deine Gedanken immer ehrlich, tief, bildhaft und interessant sind.
Du hast mein Leben verandert.M***, ja!?
Wie war dein Tag??
E***!

Thats an offer! Very Happy
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about a translation fr your audience? If you have a vlad on the hook,it may be funny!

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a translation of what the lad wrote:
Quote:
I have a new job now! Now I'm a surgeon.I am a graduate surgeon and my diploma is approved internazional.This diploma allows me to work in your country as a surgeon.
Soon I'm on vacation, which lasts 40 days.M ***, you can hardly imagine what pleasure it is for me to get for your letters as if I live only for your letters! I am at our meeting very excited and I liked to know always something newer about you !!!
I can tell you that you can rely on me you always, on my sympathy and help anytime. I'll always support you and be grateful for your concern and respect. M***, the most important for me is that your thoughts are always honest, deep, vivid and interesting.
You have changed my life, M ***, yes !?
How was your day??
E ***!

I must be a great romeo Very Happy Or may I say con artist ? Very Happy Very Happy
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a quote one of another lad. The whole mail is about eghty lines. I wonder what he's been smoking for breakfast:
Quote:
ICH LIEBE DICH!!!!!!! ICH WILL DIR ÜBER ES PERSÖNLICH SAGEN,
ICH WILL DEINE PERSON SEHEN UND, DEINE AUGEN IN DIE LEBEN SEHEN UND ICH WILL DIR SAGEN: ICH LIEBE DICH!
Mein Herz dein Manfred, sage ich es dir, jenem-dass liebe ich dich!!!!!!!
Ich sage dir über meine Gefühle, und ich bin überzeugt, dass du es wissen sollst!!!
Ich konnte niemals sogar dem nachdenken dass ich so werde ist in dich verliebt, aber ich bin sehr sehr glücklich dass wir mit dir bekannt sind!!!
Ich denke, dass wir uns treffen sollen, ich weiß, wie es zu machen. Ich werde denken eben es werde darüber aufklären,
Ich denke an dich wie über den einzigen Mann, mit dem meine Zukunft existiert. Ohne dich kann mein Leben … nicht dauern. Nur mit dir!!!
Ich weiß, dass wir uns und zu sein miteinander treffen sollen. Ich liebe dich M***, vergessen Sie es bitte nicht fühle das Feuer meines Herzes, und ich denke, dass wir diese Chance verwenden sollen,
Wenn du auch am meisten dass auch ich fühlst!!!
Ich will dir M*** sagen, fragen Sie Ihr Herz bitte, was es fühlt? Was dir dein Herz sagt?
Eben geben Sie mir die Antwort. Ich werde Ihre Antwort mit der Ungeduld warten.
Wenn du auch verliebt bist, ist es sehr sehr gut!!! Ich verstehe, dass du mich ablehnen kannst, aber ich liebe Sie wie dem auch sei.
Du der einzige Mann, an den ich denken kann!!! Ja, ich liebe dich M***, und die Kraft meiner Liebe ist grenzenlos!
Ich danke den Gott, dass ich dir geschrieben habe und hat den vollkommenen Mann gefunden,
Ich suchte dich lebenslang M***.
Ich bin sehr angeregt und grenzenlos glücklich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never seen such a lot of exclamation marks in a letter Very Happy And the first one seeing a lad shouting.
For the audience, I'll post a translation as soon as possible.
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And heres the translation. Please forgive possible errors.
Quote:
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! I WANT YOU ABOUT IT PERSONALLY SAY
I WANT YOUR PERSON AND SEE, YOUR EYES IN THE LIFE AND I WILL SEE YOU SAY I LOVE YOU!
My heart tells me that I love you M*** !!!!!!!
I tell you about my feelings, and I am convinced that you should know it !!!
I could never even think that I said so will be in love with you, but I am very very happy that we are familiar with you !!!
I think that should we meet, I know how to do it. I'll simply think it will apprise
I think about you as about the only man with whom there is my future. Without you my life ... not last. Only with you!!!
I know that we should meet and be together. I Love You M ***, forget about it, please do not feel the fire of my heart, and I think we should use this opportunity,
If you feel even the most that I !!!
I'll tell you M ***, ask your heart, please, how does it feel? What tells you your heart?
Please give me the answer. I will wait your reply with impatience.
If you are also in love, it is very very good !!! I would understand if you reject me, but I love you anyhow.
You the only man to whom I can think of !!! Yes, I love you M ***, and the strength of my love is boundless!
I thank God that I wrote to you and have found the perfect man
I looked for you for life M ***.
I am very excited and happy boundless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heres an interesting snippet from another lads E-Mail:
Quote:
Still I always dreamed to learn to play Baseball, at us in Russia it not so is widespread As at you. And you played it?
I much that like, but at me usually was not present on it
Time. My business hours it from 8.00 till 18.00.I know that at you is Am and Pm. and me
Very interestingly how many time divides us
. It seems to me that about 7 hours.
But I to not know It is exact. And you to know it? I think that now at you much less time than at me.

Do this lads check the time difference to know when to send the E-Mails ? Maybe the lad is confused that my computer has english language settings Very Happy
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And this one is drawing to a close. First the romantic part and after that the practical questions. I translated it quick using google. In case, somebody can help with a comment:
Quote:
M ***,
I'm glad to read your letter again. It is really enjoyable for me.
With each passing day it seems to me that we closer and closer. If we begin to speak about the details of our meeting, I, I understand,
that it is not the dream ... And it for me, it will be pleasant and it's good ...
Thanks what has answered all my questions with me now is the full information,
of which I can go to the travel agency. Tomorrow I have a lot of work, I think,
that in the next few days I can find the time to go to see what is needed for the trip.
I just forgot to ask you in my previous letter:

- We are living in your house? I'll have separate rooms? Or should I stay in the hotel?

It is important because if you can get back to you the house, according to which, or not accept the reasons.
That I need to book in advance a hotel room. So I'll wait for your response before going to the travel agency.

Creutziger, I think that you are not against if I'm going to ask some questions that are interesting to me also. OK?

- What do I have to collect in the drive primarily of the things?

- What will the weather with you if I will arrive?

- You said someone from the friends of me already? Also what I arrive to you? How did they behave this?

Tomorrow I'll be waiting for your letter.
Your V ***

BTW: I don't know who the heck this Creutzinger is. Its wheter the surname nor the first name of my character.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Probably got your character muddled up with some other poor dab he's scamming.
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I send the lad my answert with all the info he needs. I replaced the name, as the bait is still on.
Quote:
My dearest Alice !!!

I am very glad that soon you have time to travel plan to me. Therefore, I will answer you here now like your questions.
Alice, we will live in my house, and you will have your own room. But you're welcome to take a room at the hotel, if you this is more pleasant to you.

Here it should still be warm. But take clothes for cooler weather with. If the weather is fine, the temperature may be 25 degrees. But for the evening you already need a jacket. But the weather should be in like spring!

No, dearest Alice, acquaintances I have said nothing of you. It is possible, I have to tell my boss of you that I may shortly move holiday and would like to make shorter working days.

I have not many friends, and my house is on the edge of the village. The people here are reserved and polite. When my friend they are glad you friendly welcome. So don't worry!

I am waiting for you!

Your

Bob
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roberto, you have a classic vlad on the hook-not easy to find this variety of scammer these days. He's what we call a "Fat Boris" who will hit you up for various sorts of traveling fees.

There is one problem about vlads-knocking them off script is difficult. As you can see, they just use standard scammails, even though they are addressed to the wrong person or have a subject heading that doesn't match the text. They will send walls of text but won't read your mails. Just a suggestion, but if he won't answer a question from your character, just keep asking. He'll have to respond before he gets to the money shot.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone, thanks for the Info!

Here I have the quote of another lad, it sound as funny in english as in german. A malformed translation:
Quote:
I asked thousand times the moment when for the first time the smog before to see you .....
Now, this may be the pollution of translation Very Happy
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a stange composited Mail from the vlad:
Lad wrote:
Hallo Bob!!!!!!
Es ist schön, dass aller so gut für uns geht. Ich sagte dir früher,
dass es mir scheint, dass wir näher und näher mit dir jeden Tag.Ich denke daran ständig.
Deshalb will ich jetzt dir die sehr wichtige Frage stellen. Wahrscheinlich, es ist die wichtigste Frage in deinem Leben.
Und ich will, dass du mir die endgültige Antwort auf meine Frage gegeben hast. Die letzte Antwort. JA oder NEIN.
Ich hoffe, dass du die ganze Wichtigkeit und die Ernsthaftigkeit unseres ersten Treffens verstehst.
Also... Du bist dazu wirklich fertig, was ich zu dir ankommen werde? Du bist zu unserer mit dir des Treffens fertig?
Es ist für mich sehr wichtig. Für mich es auch die sehr ernste Auswahl.
Ich weiß, dass für die Fahrt zu dir, ich soll viele Zeit und der Kräfte ausgeben. JA, ich bin dazu fertig. E-Mail-Name, und du bist fertig???
Ich denke, dass du verstehst, dass unser Treffen - ERSTE, aber auch SEHR WICHTIG für unsere zukünftigen Beziehungen.
Es erst jetzt in den Briefen, wollen wir einander lieben. Tatsächlich, aller kann sich ändern. Aber nur nicht für mich.
Ich ändere meine Lösungen nicht. Jetzt für mich diese deine Hauptlösung. Du verstehst? Deshalb ist es für mich notwendig,
dass du mir jetzt die endgültige Antwort gegeben hast. Und wenn plötzlich vor meinem Abflug du mir, NEIN sagen wirst.
Ich werde dir sehr stark Übel nehmen. Ich hoffe, dass du es verstehst... Jetzt habe ich nur einen Traum.
In diesem Traum, ich steige aus dem Flugzeug herunter und ich sehe dich. Ich sehe in deinen Händen die Blumen,
es ist die Tulpen. Ich komme zu dir heran, und du gibst den Blumenstrauß mir. Und mich schon in deinen Umarmungen.
Wir werden in die Leidenschaften eines Kusses zusammengezogen. Wir gehen in deinen nach Hause.
Ich mache für uns ein romantisches Abendessen. Auf den Tisch kostet die leichte Nahrung. Es spielt die leichte Musik.
Uns überfüllen die Emotionen, und, wir schweigen wir sehen auf einander. Später tanzen wir, und der Tanz verlegt uns zum Schlafzimmer langsam.
Wir erweisen uns ins Bett und wir beginnen langsam, einander auszuziehen. Unsere Liebe, unsere Leidenschaft, macht uns einheitlich. Es so ist schön!!!
Ich will nur mit dir sein. Ich verspreche dir, dass ich allen dazu machen werde. Nichts wird mich anhalten...
Ich habe zu dir eine kleine Bitte, du könntest mir deine vollen Daten (dein voller Name und die volle Adresse) geben?
Ich gebe es meiner Mutter. Meine Mutter regt sich bezüglich meiner Fahrt ein wenig auf.,
Weil dich nur nach Foto- und meinen Erzählungen weiß. Deshalb will die vollen Informationen erkennen, wohin ich und zu wem fahre.
So wird sie sich nicht stark aufregen, wenn ich ihr es geben werde.
Du weißt, wie sich die Eltern für die Kinder, obwohl sie schon und die Erwachsenen aufregen. Ich will nicht, dass sich die Mutter aufregt.
Wenn auch weiß, dass du bei mir der ehrliche und anständige Mann. E-Mail-Name, meine Freundinnen und die Mutter fragen, was sie dir schenken können?
Welches Geschenk wolltest du von ihnen bekommen?
Kaum erkenne ich allen die notwendigen Informationen für die Fahrt, ich werde dir sofort mitteilen. OK?
Nur deine für immer Alice

Maybe something wrong with the lads script generator ? E-Mail-Name ist not the same as the one of my Character. It's the one - strange 'Your Name' before the E-Mail-Adress.
In the last mail, lad wanted its own room. Now lad wants to spend the first night stight away with me. Could it be the lad has changed ? lads german sound very improved to me,
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It could be a more experienced vlad, who has taken over at this point in the negotiations. Lol

The dream described, (from everything I have seen of vlad romance scamming), is exactly the same one which appears in all their scripts, at some point in the scam. Sweet, isn't it? Lol

ETA

Also, notice how 'her' mother has now been introduced into the story, along with some female friends. Very Happy
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah yes, the old mother-and-friends ploy. And, when your love interest inevitably runs into trouble, exactly NONE of these people will be able to help. Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heres the anser from another lad. This one want to send me lettes by snail mail and call me on the phone. Can anyone help with his expertise ?
Lad wrote:
Hi my dearest friend Bob ! Bob , I was so happy to get
your answer again and again, it was so good part of my day when I have
saw your words in the computer. It's ok now. Dearest Bob , I see
that we are interested in each other more and more, and I think that
it's so good for us, because I have so good and liked friend as you,
Bob. I'm so interested by you Bob , that my life became
better than before an acquaintance with you, Bob , I feel it,
really. You are so good friend, you can understand me as a good friend
to good friend, and I think that it's important thing in the life.
Bob , I see that you trust me, as I do it with a great pleasure
to you, and I think that it's so good thing in our friendship, really,
Bob? I hope that you understand me, Bob , that in my
opinion, all people in the world must to understand each other in
spiritual plan of a dialogue. Do you agree with me, Bob ? Tell
me about it, ok? By the way I want to say to you that believe in God
very much, I believe in Jesus, I am a Christian woman as I said you
earlier. I like to go to Church (Russian Ortodox), it's not far from
our bar too. Our City's Church is a very beautiful place, there is a
lot of an beautiful icons too, I like this. The priests sing beautiful
songs and I like it very much. This so calms my soul when I have a bad
mood too. But now, I want to say to you that your e-mails calms me too
when I have a bad mood, I feel it, Bob . My by a road I as want to
tell, At my work everyone know, that I to write to you the letter and
they very interestingly, What life at you. And all for me are glad. I
hope that all will be good. And we shall write each other each day. My
dear friend Bob , also I want to ask you your full name and your
home address on any unforeseen case also. Please, send me it, okey?
Bob , I would like to send you my home address too. As a matter of
fact may be, possible, our director's computer will break in the any
time, as director have warned me, and I think that it will be so pity
that we willn't can to write to each other by emails during long time.
But I think that God willn't admit it, because he know that we like to
write to each other our e-mails as I feel it. Bob , I can send you
a pos tmails or postcards by the usual mail service also. But you must
know that will be better if you willn't send me a postmessages or
other any parcel posts, for example by our city usual pochtamt.
Bob , I want to say to you that it's so shame that we in Russia
have a peoples or some mail organizations who like steal the
postsendings of any peoples. I know many so shame, so bad cases about
it from my girlfriends. It's the shame for this peoples and
organizations, realy? I hope that in your country all ok with
postorganization. Please, don't send me anything by the our city's
pochtamt, I don't want that your post sending will stealed by any
thieves! But I will give you my home address and my full name on any
case. It's here: My full name is Артерчук Алина / Arterchuk Alina и
and my home address: and my home address is: 11 Otradnaya, 31 Kazan,
344045 Russian Federation Please, write this datas on a paper on any
cases, ok, Bob ? I so want to hear your voice, it will important
for me to hear your voice, Bob . Could you give me the telephone
number, I could search Whence you to cause. On this note, I will
finish my e-mail to you. Please, answer me soon, ok, Bob ? I will
wait for your messages, Bob . ALSO AS IT'S USUAL, 'HELLO' TO YOU
FROM MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO YOU!!

MY BEST FRIENDS HUGS TO YOU!
Sincerely, your dear friend,
Alina
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad ([email protected]) has blown up, as a quick google search shows:
Quote:
Hallo mein lieb Bob! Du nicht gegen, wenn ich so dich nennen werde??
In der letzten Zeit auf meinem e-mail Postfach begannen die Probleme. Außerdem begann ich bekommen eine Menge von spam!
Ich weiß nicht worum es geht.. Aber es stört mich sehr. Ich habe mich gewöhnt, nur deine Briefe auf meinem e-mail zu sehen! Ich beschloss, nicht mehr nutzen e-mail Adresse!
Ich schuf eine neue e-mail-Adresse: [email protected]
Bitte schreibe mir auf neu email: [email protected] Auf diese Weise können wir unsere Kommunikation fortzusetzen.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic