SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A journalist in Syria on same $ request for 11 months!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

awww! He is "stuck" in Turkey!! He is not too bright, Could we read any of his articles? Who in real life would depend upon the kindness of a complete stranger to send funding to get them out of a war torn country? Seems like that would be a plan of the first order, Gee, I am going to be in a dangerous place, I need to make plans for my departure, access to credit cards, cash, dependable transportation? Kaede, I hope Rena is not too sick, lets see, what can he do to make Rena feel better and cheer her up? He needs to be more sensitive to Rena's illness, show some compassion! Could he write something for you, a nice poem? I love how you have worked this one, poor thing, hope he does not get hurt over there? Tee Hee
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is clear that lad never cares about illness. He never asked about what kind of sickness she has. Just few words of care accompanied with emphasizing of expediting money transfer. So last 1 month, I never thought about naming her disease. Now I should think of what illness it could be lol

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Disseminated inter-vascular coagulopathy-or DIC. Can't wait to see what he does with spelling.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Capone. Sounds great. I will take that, but response to the lad will be tomorrow, Rena will not be able to go to bank, hahaha.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, the lad still have hope that Rena might send him money, hahahahaha, idiot!! Dancing Banana

3rd Sep.
Quote:
Lad:
Okay, sorry dear...
But can you send your staff to make the transfer on Monday ?
We need to complete this process to enable me leave Syria, the situation of the country is getting worst everyday. Please do your best for me so that i can leave as soon as possible, okay ! God bless.

5th Sep.
Quote:
Me: I did not go to office today. Doctor told me about Disseminated inter-vascular coagulopathy. I will be in hospital from Wednesday for further inspection.

6th Sep.
Quote:
Lad:
Am sorry about your health

Quote:
Me:
I will find someone to send money, if I can.

Quote:
Lad:
Thank you

Quote:
Lad:
Please take note of the account details.
BANK NAME:------------- Turkiye is Bankasi
ACCOUNT NAME: ------------------- (removed) Ogbechie
ACCOUNT NO:----------------- (removed)
ACCOUNT TYPE:------------------ Dollars Account
IBAN NO: ------------------------TR 780006 4000 0021 1560 6136 55
SWIFT CODE: ----------------------------ISBKTRISXXX
BANK ADDRESS:------------------------ Istanbul Turkey meter

LOL_sign But Rena will be in hospital for next few days, or more!!

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got this lad "all in". Great work! clapping

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kaede
You are truly the master of this romance lad bow_down
His lack of concern for your health is most appalling Evil or Very Mad
Please cause him much pain Twisted Evil
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

8th Sept.
Quote:
lad:
I really miss you

No response from Rena. Perhaps no response until weekends Laughing

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha - may his frustration continue!

Very nice work, Kaede.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

9th Sep.
Quote:

Lad
I have not eaten since yesterday

lol I would love to ignore this message and tell him Rena is sick, next week!!

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ What an excellent idea! Lol
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, Now he is trying to say caring words for sake of money!!

Quote:
Lad:
Dear Rena, how is your health condition improving ?. I am always worried about you health, am not happy.
I really miss you

Quote:
Lad:
Hello my dear, good morning from Syria
It is so early now, I can not sleep well because i am thinking about you poor health condition
I am always praying for you over here my dearest.
I wish you quick recovery
I need to here from you for me to know all is well with you
I have not eaten since yesterday

Quote:
Lad:
Hello my dear, today is Sunday and i have not yet heard from you. I hope you are okay
I am always worried about your health
I know this is the period you need so much love, care and attention.
I really wish am there with you now in Japan
My dear reply me as soon as you see my messages
Although i am uncomfortable here in Syria but yet i am praying for you always.

Quote:
Me:
Thank you. I am taking intravenous fluids. I am still at hospital.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad:
I am not happy at all

lol, how nice.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really do not respond immediately but leave him for a while to make him impatient, hehehe Cool

Quote:

Lad:

I want you to understand my condition here, I want to leave Syria to Japan so that i can come and know how you are doing with your health. Please my dear do your best for me because i have been so patient. I am no longer working ever since i have been replaced of my duty.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, he's back to putting pressure on a poor, sick woman in hospital, who can't possibly help him. What a nasty little man he is. Hope Rena makes him 'be patient' for a great deal longer. Suffering is too good for him. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm. Sounds like your character may have needed surgery. Shocked

ETA: I've heard it is common with her condition.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my real life, I am busy for studying. Will not respond to him so frequently, hahaha. (MBA stands for Master of Baiting Administration Cool )

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Hahahaha - nice one, Kaede.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13th Sep.
Quote:
Lad:
Oh my God
Why all this ?
I am not happy at all

Quote:
Lad:
I want to meet you Rena
As soon as possible

14th Sep.
Quote:

Lad:
Good morning from Syria
I am not okay over here in Syria, my life is in danger over here
Please dear Rena, you can order one of your staffs to go and make the payment so that i can leave Syria as soon as possible. I do not want to die over here
I want you to understand my condition here, I want to leave Syria to Japan so that i can come and know how you are doing with your health. Please my dear do your best for me because i have been so patient. I am no longer working ever since i have been replaced of my duty.

Quote:

Me:
I am not feeling well.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rofl. Rena needs to remind him she might die, too. So, what's his problem? He still, at least, has his health and strength. Lol

ETA

I am wondering if it might be fun to reintroduce Rena 's brother into the bait, right now. 'He' could take over the correspondence for a while, on behalf of the severely ill Rena, who is now having surgery. That could cause all manner of confusion and frustration and really upset laddie.

I have been known to bring 'my son' into the scenario, who sees right through the lad and tells him, in no uncertain terms, what he thinks of him, while I go on, as sweet as pie, believing in lad and promising to send him (never materialising) money.

Eventually, of course, 'son' confiscates my debit card, cuts up my credit cards and speaks to my bank. When I have no more money to possibly send, and my avenues have been cut off, lad starts to lose interest. At this point, whilst still holding out to him a smidgeon of hope, (eg. i might be able to sell my jewellery), I begin to accuse him of not wanting me anymore now I no longer have money. What kind of a man does he call himself? Etc, etc. Lol
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MorganleFay

Yep. Sounds fun!! Already told the lad before that Rena's big brother (cousin) married to woman who is on wheel chair. And he travels often to China. so he does not speak English, but good at Chinese. This may make difficulties in communication, and make the lad irritated.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! My character usually has to end up putting the house up for sale, until 'son' intervenes with massive complications. Lol

A brother / cousin who mainly speaks a Chinese language, say classical Mandarin, throwing out all sorts of difficulties, sounds like brilliant fun to me!

Brother/ cousin could verbally abuse laddie in Mandarin ideograms, with an English translation. Delicious!!
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will respond slowly but lad is asking Rena to get someone to make the money transferred.

So that's what he wants, hehehe. Cousin speaks Japanese and Chinese but no English!!

In addition, let's say cousin's wife is always at home and she will interact with him using hubby's email account in Japanese, but her Japanese is so-called upper class women's language, that will confuse the Google Translate.

Quote:
Please you can direct one of your staff to make the transfer so that i can start coming to Japan as soon as possible

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be an excellent way forward, wouldn't it? The lad has given you a great opening to go in this direction. Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic