SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Illuminati lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes I like to bait one of those lads but most of the time they are pretty boring. This one seems to be a funny guy and I thought it would be good to share. Expect oaths, rules and questionaires Smile
Stuff like this:
Quote:
Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

The initial script:
Quote:
Good Day,

My name is Sarah Donald, I am 57 years old, I am from U.S.A but live in Germany, I am married with 2 daughters and 3 sons, I was a poor woman some years back before I was introduced into the Great Illuminati Brotherhood through the internet by Gavin Scott, all thanks to him for the love, care, assistance and help. Do you love to be a member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and have all you have dreamed of, or are you in need of Help in any areas in your Life? such as;

-FAME:
-POWER:
-SAFETY:
-WEALTH:
-PROMOTION:
-PROTECTION:
-FINANCIALLY:
-VISA APPROVAL:
-FAMILY PROBLEM:
-POLITICAL POWER:

Or Any situation you have found yourself get connected like me today so that you can as well live a Good Life. Mr. Gavin Scott email is ([email protected]) please contact him so that you can leave the cursed life and gain all that life has to offer.
He is so real and helpful.

Thanks.!!

Have fun!

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are discussing security protocols and passwords.

Quote:
I suggest .

Say it.

R. Horner

On 8/20/2016 at 4:48 PM, "gavin scott" <[email protected]> wrote:

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if he has the REAL Illuminati Marks:

[URL=http://scamwarners.com/main/v.php?id=80954IMG-20160615-WA0015.jpg]Image]

If he doesn't, he needs to.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Do you still have your lad on the hook? When/If the time is right it could be fun to introduce them to each other.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he is still on the hook....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is kind of boring and repetitive. Let's see if I can break him and have a meet with your sanctioned Illuminati brother.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any Gomers out there? Here's your shot, feel free.

Quote:
Hello,

I do not understand you at all, and that was why i do not normally mail you back, what do you mean you sent money to Mr. Gomer, who is Mr. Gomer?

Thank you

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ how much did you send to Gomer?

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't mention. Take all the money you want, just let me know after so the stories match.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He coughed up a piggy Smile

Lad wrote:
Dear Beloved,

How are you doing today, hope all is well with you? your last mail was received and I am very proud of you for I know that you are a true Godson just like the others. I want you to know that we do have a great respect for our Godson, we cherish and obey them because they are part of our life, your cross is my cross, your problem is also mine. Since you have made up your mind to show your loyalty, seriousness and how dedicated you are by sending $20,000 well we will also have to obey you because you will be one of us very soon, so I talked with the superiors and they said I should let you do what you want to do, so you know how much you are going to send, it is all left for you, but I promise you that as long as I am still alive and I am your Godfather you will never regret anything in life. I pray your mother soul rest in perfect peace, I know that she will be very proud of you now, do not worry you will get to see her once you are initiated.

BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS:

Account number: xxxxxx6629.
Routing number: xxxx00227.
Bank name: Wells Fargo Bank.
Holders name: xxxxxxxxx .Hanna.
Address: xxxxxxxxxxxx, Douglasville Georgia .

Please do note that after you have send or transfer the money, you need to send me a slip so that I can show Mrs. xxxxxxxx because she normally receives money due to her business.

Thank you.

BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting this lad too, and reported the same piggy and also the mule. Last week I got this:
Quote:
Dear Beloved,

Mrs. XXX (Hanna) just contacted me that she has travel out of the Country, so I do not want you to send the money into that account again. I will give you another account which you can send the money, the person which I will give the account is also one of the Illuminati members.

Dear Beloved do not be afraid, just follow my instructions and I will lead you without any regrets, I will forward you the new account details once you respond to my mail.

Thank you.

I haven’t answered him in days, and he's sent several emails telling me not to pay Hanna. Then this morning I got this:
Quote:
Dear Beloved,
If anybody should contact you saying he is a member of the Illuminati do not answer him, there are a lot of fake people claiming to be our member but they are not. They will try to convince they new members so that they can steal money from them, we once caught Mr. Gomer going this and he was really punished. Please be aware!

Thank you.

Mr. Green

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic