SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Investment Scam. Ideas?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
llamaman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Basically they sent me an email that said they wanted to invest in a business that would be profitable in my country. I haven't seen one of these scams before, so I would like to know what their goal is. I would also like some ideas for a business to propose to him, preferably something silly.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's straight advance fee fraud - there will need to be some fees to be paid by you before they invest in your business.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip đźš˝
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Llamaman!

In a lot of my investment baits I propose that the lad invest in my Alpaca fur business – maybe you could do the same with a llama breeding farm.

Sadly, the lad won’t care about the actual investment you suggest, but later down the line an animal farm provides lots of delaying excuses – animals get sick (“I spent all day with the veterinarian”), they get loose, farm hands quit and you have to do all the work, and so on.

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic