SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The King of Ghana is back

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juanita is concerned about her brother.

Quote:
okay you runt where the fudge is my brother?

Note that I cleaned that one up quite a bit, as Juanita has a mouth on her.

Quote:
William impostor, get lost and leave me alone. I don't care about you or whoever . this should be the first and the last email you send me, cause I would never ever reply you again. Your witch mother Mrs P is the runt an not me. Whatever you send to me, you send it to your mother not me.

I have no idea how my mother got involved in all of this.

Quote:
At least I am not a diseased runt like you. You have to be the most stupid whore witch runt I have ever met. Go back to giving blowjobs to strangers for nickels witch. And you better not have anything do to with my brother vanishing you runt.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This ladette is seriously paranoid. She sent the lawyer the exact same response she sent to Juanita.

Lawyer Hawkeye responds.

Quote:
I understand you do not want to see or hear from Mr. P. again. He indicated to me that he does not want to have anything to do with you, either. I am not him and he is not me. I thought I made it clear that I am his lawyer and his friend. As such, I advise that you be nicer to me since I am the one who is in charge of executing William's estate. I am also a potential customer of the gold mining operation you work for.

On the subject of Mr. P., I am only asking you for any information you might have regarding his whereabouts. If you have none, all you need is say so.

On the subject of my interest in buying gold from the company you work for, all you need do is put me in touch with someone who is capable of handling this transaction if yuo are not interested.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Her Oga must be really pissed at her. He has had a website shut down and a bank account compromised. She is in full-on Mrs. Hitler mode, To Juanita

Quote:
William, Death is calling. Insulting is as simple as digging your own grave. Am am William to kill you any day, any time. Stay away from me. Am not in the mood of your madness. Otherwise I will kill and waste your life

Followed by

Quote:
The first insult was you and not your so called Juanita, you have blocked your fake Juanita from insulting your mother, if you're not lying. Where the hell did she get my Id from? William am warning you seriously because , if I start dealing with you . i will kill you miserably . The oracles and the gods in my village are meant to destroy. Killing you is as simply as ABC

Juanita can't let things stand

Quote:
Look bitch, if you hurt my brother I swear to all that is Holy that I will hunt you down and rip your lungs out and stuff them down your fucking throat. Do you understand me? Now where the fuck is my brother? You are one crazy bitch

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. P's attorney is working overtime to locate him.

Quote:

I thought you would be willing to at least offer some small help by my appeal to your humanity. I was obviously mistaken. However, I still want to keep you apprised of the situation here. I was finally able to get the police to treat this as a Missing Persons case, so that should help us find out what is going on with William.

But, more importantly for you, is the settlement of Mr. P's estate, should we be unable to determine what has happened to him. As I'm certain you are aware, you are the sole named beneficiary in Mr. P's will as it stands today. Unfortunately, given the timing of him changing his will to include only you and his disappearance, there could be legal complications arise in the will's execution. I am still hopeful that we will find my client and friend William safe and sound within the next few days. But, should that not be the case, I feel it my duty to make you aware that receiving your inheritance may turn out to take some time as it works its way through the court system.

I will be monitoring this email inbox throughout the weekend, should you change your mind and decide to assist us in locating Mr. P.

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No response to the last email so Mr. Pierce sends a little poke.

Quote:
I am reaching out to you today because I am hoping you have calmed down enough to be of some assistance in finding Wiiliam. The police are worse than useless and have been able to find nothing, so far. Please, can you tell me anything about where he might have gone? My only other recourse will be to hire a private investigator. I know you think it is not in your best interest for us to find him but as an attorney I can assure you that it is. This is because things become much more complicated if even a body can't be found. I know he has a place he goes to in the Bahamas when he does not want to be disturbed, and I'm still hopeful he can be located there. The problem is that he would not tell anyone its location. So, if you know anything please let me know. But if you don't know anything please let us know that too. Either way would be a help.

Which got this response. Obviously not the brightest bulb in the Marquee.

Quote:
You're mad, how can someone in Africa tell they whereabout of someone in America?

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juanita tells her the bad news. Note that I have cleaned things up a tad, as Juanita has quite the potty mouth on her

Quote:
THEY FOUND MY BROTHER WILLIAM DEAD OF A HEROIN OVERDOSE AND I BLAME YOU, YOU RATFACE BITCH! HE WAS DOING WELL ON HIS RECOVERY UNTIL HE MET THE DEMON THAT IS YOU! I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS YOU FARCKING WHORE! YOU HAVE AN ENEMY FOR LIFE!

Quote:
WELL THANK GOD IMPOSTOR IS FINALLY DEAD, WILLIAM YOU WILL SURE DIE

She is still operating under the assumption that it is William who is emailing her

Quote:
William is dead you stupid bitch and it is all because of you. How is your mother? William said she was dying. I hope she is dead by now.

Quote:
William, you still alive but you decide to declare yourself dead. William you will surely die as you have wished yourself.

Quote:
What the farck are you talking about you psycho bitch? My brother is farcking dead and it is your fault you diseased runt. I swear to you I will pay you back

Quote:
You will rather die for real. WAIT AND SEE

Quote:
I HAVE PAID A MAN WHO SAYS HE HAS POWERFUL VOODOO TO PLACE A CURSE ON YOU BITCH. JUST WAIT AND SEE. YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM HIM SOON

SEEING AS YOU ARE TOO FARCKING DUMB TO REALIZE THIS BUT THIS IS JUANITA NOT WILLIAM. DID YOUR MOM SHIT YOU OUT ON YOUR HEAD OR WHAT?

The above all happened today, Thursten, any chance the lawyer could work up a newspaper clip to send her?

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry but that is way beyond my skill set. This ladette is so paranoid, I doubt if it would make much difference, anyway.

Mr. Pierce received more psychotic yammering from Ms. Hitler.

Quote:
This should be the first and the last time you email me. William, lawyer impostor, stay way from me. FAKE

So, in reply to both bat sh*t crazy emails, he sent this.

Quote:
For your information, Willaim is dead. I called the police early this morning only to be informed that his body was found lying in an alley in a part of town where there is a lot of drug dealing and prostitution.

William mentioned that you are mentally unstable and I can now see that he was not exagerating. Not that I expect you to understand what I am about to say but it is my job as the executor of Mr. P's Will. The situation I must deal with is 1. You are the sole beneficiary of Mr. P's Last Will and Testament and 2. I received an email from Mr. P shortly before he died indicating his desire to remove you from his Last Will and Testament and 3. Mr. P died under somewhat suspicious circumstances.

What this means is that Mr. P's Will is going to be contested in court, most likely by his sister and her lawyer. I am fully prepared to vigerously defend the Will as it is written, but only if I am confident that yuo want to received my former client's inheritance. If you are not interested in receiving Mr. P's largesse, I canhave my office forward a simple release form for you to sign and this businness will be complete as far as I and my office are concerned.

This idiot sounds like a broken record (apologies to those too young to remember vinyl LPs).

Quote:
William, you still alive but you decide to declare yourself dead. William you will surely die as you have wished yourself.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lawyer Pierce is not amused, but he is determined to acquit his duties.

Quote:
It seems to me that anyone with even the most basic proficiency in the English language could compare my writing style with that of my former client and see that we are two very different people. However I have also learned, from my years practicing law, the futility in arguing with insanity.

As I mentioned in my last email, I can have my secretary send you a release form That will absolve you of any legal claim to my late client's estate. You only need print it out, sign it, scan it and email it back. And then, God willing, we need never have to communicate with each other ever again.

If, however, you should decide to wait until the Will is read before making up your mind, you are welcome to attend a reading of Mr. P's Will via the internet (time and date to be determined).

Whether or not you wish to be involved in this process any further is completely up to you. I await you response.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The last I tried something like this was with Nurse Nasty, and we ended up getting the lass to hand write their emails. Pages and pages of hand written emails. God how she hated me.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic