SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

13 million 50/50 split.. 4 weeks and going strong.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tsureshon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not done yet... I know this is typically for finished ones.. but I have put a lot of effort into this so far and it will not be easy to read all at once.

I have this on a facebook acct.. one I don't really use. a public album.
<<Link Removed - bware419ers>>

As a brief summary of what it is.

Someone died in hong kong.. 13 million unclaimed... woman offers to split it with me... I do have pics ;-p

I take on the credentials of Christopher Walken...

I sign one of my letters as Carls Junior

I have a family of starwars characters... Son : Anakin, wife : Shmi, dog.. may he rest in piece : Wicket

Anakin is giving in to the dark side of the force... he murdered the dog and strung his intestines up like a macabre christmas tree at one point.

In homage to the church of the red breast I have the face of Niles Crane. I am going through a divorce... I play the stock market and own a yacht.

My wife has tied me up and spanked me.. I didn't like it.

My scammer and I will be living together in either Hong Kong or the USA.. I am not sure where.. seems like she wants to come here... but I have never been to Hong Kong so I am kind of partial to that scenario.

I refuse to call the bank person by the name I was given.. I always call him Kevin.

I have more ideas of where this is going but I will let the responses of Mrs Chenglei and fate decide where it goes and ends... obviously this week I am seeing what the level of bull crap she will swallow is (because I am running out of time with the fake bank)... and it is pretty flippin' high.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have removed the link for your privacy and safety. Further, this forum is a place to Publish completed baits, not link to them.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Tsureshon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ugg it will take me a couple hours probably to post it all here.

I'll think about it.. might not be worth my time.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're not going anywhere. We'll be here.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Tsureshon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So... I will post it... but can we work together so I can have a locked thread and an unlocked thread?

The locked one for me to keep making updates in chronological order... and the other one for people to comment on?

Mrs. Juan Chenglei and I had our 1 mth anniversary yesterday just as an FYI.

Currently I am in the hospital due to a stroke... the bank documents are at home in a locked briefcase but I didn't have the time to scan them in.

Current thought on future direction is for my soon to be ex- Shmi to raid the briefcase and initialize in an attempt to take the money for herself by promising a quicker return on the $1000 than I can possibly achieve.

This will allow me to get a deeper look at Chenglei and see how quickly she stabs her lover.. me, aka carls jr, aka christopher walken, aka Niles Crane aka "The force" in the back. Even though she has been told that Shmi is a horrible human being.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds good. As for different threads, typically published baits are not very disrupted by any discussion that may go on between updates. We do not usually lock threads in Publish (if we locked it you could not post in the thread any more), but it's fine to start a new thread to seek advice, etc in Main or Help Hints & Tips with a link to the thread with the details.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Tsureshon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I am worried about it not being contiguous... I'll wait until it is winding down a bit.

I'm out of the hospital... Niles crane shows off his abs due to the weight loss from stress and hospital time.

I filled out the banks paperwork (just fake addresses etc no ID and no money.. nothing that would require much effort... MANY red flags... phone 867-5039 (from the song) birth day 1/6/1966 (number of the beast 6/66) live on ghetto lane 3 mths ago and on that address only for a month. I did in fact go by another name previously... famous cult leader's birth name (alestair crowley)

At this point I am almost begging them to call me out... but they are so stupid....

To buy me more time I have made a 3rd e-mail address... [email protected] (it's me shmi) to do as I have mentioned and see how fast Juan Chenglei will stab her internet romance in the back for the $1000. But I can not write today or it is too suspicious.... and I don't want to be called out for that... I want to be called out for something a tad more funny.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic