SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Thug boy's greatest hits (so far)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few folks have asked for a collection of my crazy lad’s wisdom, this is most of the best of it. We’re at 16 months of fun so far and he never fails to please.

Enjoy.

-You see am human like you i breath am not robot

-I can't waste my time on worth less effort but you did made me do that because your either nonreligious or robot plan to eliminate a human to proof useful than a being .

-I know my part like my size and i play it well the way i wear my clothes well.

-You must be some kind mutant trying to find someone you would waste his time

-Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.

-It is better to be hurt by the truth than to be comforted by a lie.

-Speech is silver, Silence is Gold, Knowledge is Diamond

-Give God what belongs to him and Caesar what belongs to her.

-You can sleep but I wish you concience bites you whenever you think of me.

-Hi stop being silence and reply back to me because am not barking dog.

-Kiss my black ass monkey little coward.

-Remember am not the one suffering but if this is casket, your making someone to nail it and that will be problem to solve in a lifetime because i will never kick such bucket.

-Two sides of coins never move without each other. When the other side is rejected the both done.

-Believe when i have the power that makes the the world 360.

-Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses.

-Do you think it really matters to suffer before enjoying endless rich?

-Change would be scary but the scarier thing is fear to stop you from growing, evolving or progressing.

-Maybe i must not be good enough but I thank God am alive everyday to message you.

-I was born through hardship so i don't care how life treats me.

-Do you write novels or like adventurous things like me , I just had my one belief that no matter how a man lives in life , Temptation caused by our negative action will be problem we suffer in future.

-Look at this short story. A Muslim, a Jew, a Christian, a Pagan and an Atheist all walk into a coffee shop... ....and they talk, Laugh,drink coffee and become good friends. It's not a joke it's what happens when your not an asshole

-He is never at the sky he is at the hearth and works together with mind but mind is indeed terrible thing to cheat on.

-Even when i lie i still say some truths

-There is no need of proving man enough in this case because even a baby can travel if only he don't have the dues.

-don't misunderstand or mistake me with another i don't smuggle drugs and i don't take drug. What i do is Burn Plant. (Much of his deep thinking is aided with a good helping of weed.)

-Mind ur thoughts friend am not an animal at least am human like you.

-Are you not contented with the world of give lucifer what belongs to him and give ceaser what belongs to him.

-You always involve in what is not your concern can't be good focusing in your life instead of others.

-You always kno poor man got no choice. He follows only footsteps of the rich to become one.

- i can't wait to see this Day come believe me i can sleep well today and thanks for everything Mr Gomez you would be the most special Parents i ever heard

-You must the one drunk here old scammer you take a permission to go and drink at the bars.

-Am a thug doesn't mean I could joke with my life. And again all my life history of help when I wanna help the probs often comes back to me.

-Forgive my stupid unknown release word am fully interested till he rotten to poor unless you hang till then will i hang.

-i will like to learn just lessons because when you trust a friend without a doubt all you will get at end is just hard lesson or ever last friend

-do you know how it's going to sound in my ear when you screw up my ass at end

-When Ignorant people talks it sounds crazy to the Brilliant ones, And so it those to when brilliant people talks it sounds crazy to the ignorant people.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Priceless! Is this the one that's always drunk?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Always stoned out of his skull. He's actually one of at least four lads working as a tag team. Needless to say, he's my favorite.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic