SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sell Your Spare Kidney

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone got any spare parts for a mass-bait of this scum?

- stmaryskidneysurgicalcenter@outlook

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=278148

United States <--My first one but at least its 'Mercan
NigeriaNetherlandsPanamaUnited StatesCanada
you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
Thank you, you f**king lie bitch and your collaborating f**king scamming idiot.
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
#2 member of the Nigerian Pigs Club
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll see what I've got in the fridge. There's bound to be something that fits.

Brando Flux
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I've got one going spare.

E-mail sent.

Edit: @Snothead it seems that email address is broken, the alternative of [email protected] is working just fine.

Closed lad accounts X30
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Kidney lad is back Laughing I still owe him a kidney from when he was working at St. James Transplant center. If it is the same lad it will be fun.

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe this lad is still around-he's been battered extensively. Maybe a new lad with the same format?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Think we will find that out soon. Selling him one kidney and my pineal gland.

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin
RowenaRavenclaw
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had this one as well... After a couple of emails and sick of the auto replies I told him I wasn't interested if he couldn't be bothered to answer me as a person and stop sending the formal emails.

Quote:

Dr. Nigel Basheer
[email protected]

Jesus that's very harsh, We are so sorry it was a system auto response error. please don't be pissed we are working to rectify the problem OK.

Below is our working terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCURRED
1: The patient is to ensure that he/she is qualified to sell his/her Kidney to avoid any form of acquisition during the operation.
2: The patient must be above the age of 18 years and any age below would be disallowed from the offer.
3: The patient must be a legal citizen of his/her country.
4: The patient is to ensure that he/she does not have any form of business habit on smoking.
5: The patient must keep to our terms and conditions to ensure that the transaction is done swiftly.
6: All travel cost will be paid and made by us.
7: failure to complete the transaction will lead to the court of law.
8: To all patients: The patient must be duly register with the NKF (National
Kidney Federation) before any further commitment to the operation can begin.
9: The patient will ensure that he/she has a next of kin.
10. The hospital management are willing to buy the kidney with the sum total of
500,000 pounds which half of the money will be transferred to the bank account which he will be providing for this deal after the registration by the NKF.
11: Transfer of patient money to his/her bank: Half of the money will be paid first to the patient before the operation on him/her will commence after which the balance will be paid after the completion of the operation.
12: The patient will have to register with the national kidney federation with the sum of 100 pounds before the travel document will be sent to the patient also half of the money will be transferred to the patient bank account.

NOTE: You have to send us a scanned copy of your legal identity card so that we may know and identify who we are dealing with and you are required get back to us immediately if you are in agreement with it. Considering the above conditions if they are acceptable to you, you have to give us a fast response so that we can assign the account department to begin the preparation on your half payment.

Thanks for your sincerity.
Awaiting your response.

He is so professional.... Now I need to think of a reason why I can't send some ID... it'll keep him going for a while !

Maxwell Powers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers all, just saw this same message this morning. Any particular suggestions on how to play this, aside from dumb and gullible?

Edit: I've decided to go ahead and do business with the honorable Dr. Basheer, insofar as I'm going to sell him three of my kidneys, because I can totally get by with just one, right? Also, I really appreciate the advice, all. I will definitely be looking for a mentor directly.

Last edited by Maxwell Powers on Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
stockholmgirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never sold any of my organs. I think it's time to try it. My horizons are rapidly expanding in this shady corner of the interwebs.
Brando Flux
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it seems that this lad is able to get me some hedgehog and sasquatch kidneys fit for human consumption. And yes, Sasquatch is in fact Big Foot. So he's getting me 4 of those and 100 hedgehog kidneys. But there's the paperwork to take care of first. It should be simple enough..

Closed lad accounts X30
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing

Maxwell Powers wrote:
from dumb and gullible?

That works just fine Max. If you haven't already, you can sign up for a mentor. They work for beer and it doesn't have to be good beer either .... Very Happy

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If this is the same kidney lad we had awhile ago I ended up selling him my roommate's kidneys. I just need to make sure he was drunk enough for me to take them.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Max, JC gives good advice. Your character should have LOTS of questions about virtually everything. Where's the surgery being done? Is the hospital JCO approved? Is the surgeon board-certified? Who's getting your kidney-your religion might have some restrictions. Travel arrangements? All before you get to the money shot-where you can ask a ton of further questions.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
FredLoader1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still waiting to find out the location of St Mary's and the accommodation available for my family, many of whom have special dietary requirements.

"go to hell Mr fred and stop writing to me let me find who will help me without stress, bastard" - Ms Favour Dokie
stockholmgirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hear the hospital is in London and I should recover in 7 to 14 days. But i did not see the response the first time as it was on the bottom of a long list of conditions.

Quote:
Thanks for your response,
it was boldly written at the end of my last mail i sent for you. check
We are currently offering £500,000 (GBP)

St mary's hospital is located at Praed Street London W2 1NY. UK. you
can also log on to our web address via
www.imperial.nhs.uk/our-locations/st-marys-hospital for more
information.
Hope you are clear with the information? please provide your details
let's proceed further.
Thanks.

then I got again the same list of conditions again, but I did not like it.

Quote:
Dear Dr. Basheer,

I have read your email and I think you must be a professional who'se heart hardened with years of service.

I am considering giving away one of my kidneys here and instead of medical information about the condition of the kidney all you are sending me is some general text. I ensure you I have no business habits!

Are you a kidney factory over at St mary's hospital is located at Praed Street London W2 1NY. UK?

I am having doubts if you really want to help to the patient who is receiving the kidney or if you are just a bureaucrat with a scalpel. You are also threating with courts, so I insist to know more before I can commit to this endeavor.

Doubtfully,

Ms. XXX

and the tone changed (no apologies though):

Quote:
Thanks for your response, i really appreciate the questions and i love
people like you who pays ears to details before venturing into any
action.

There are only two kidneys in the body and donating a kidney requires
a major operation under general anesthetic. No operation is risk-free,
so it is important to make sure that you are fit and

and a lot of information about kidney transplants combined from various articles. It's missing some information though.

Quote:
Thank you Dr. Basheer,

that answers a lot of my questions. So how long would I be in hospital and how long to full recovery please?

I will think about this for a while as indeed, forcing a kidney to enlarge so much sounds like stuffing a goose and I am against foia grass!

Sincerely,

Ms. XXX

i think i will have a look around how kidney's are compensated near Ms. M, I think she is a savy shopper and does not want to lose money on this unique transaction.
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
just a bureaucrat with a scalpel

As someone who works in a hospital, I am so going to use this. Laughing

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
Mulvaney101
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Silly lad gave me a JP Morgan Chase account in Owensboro, Kentucky rather too quickly for my liking; it suggests he has a few. Details on their way to you Capone; thanks!

'please stop email me again before i will take action with you ban-dim
anticlimactic monotonically fuck you idiot' FBI Director
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears as if the going rate for kidneys has risen sharply. I was only offered 150k by the last organ lad

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Maxwell Powers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers all,

Been busy with both work and school prep, haven't gotten a chance to find a mentor yet, so I figured I'd ask the forum at large: Dr. Basheer has had his 'secretery' Silas send me a copy of his photo ID; it's embarrassingly fake. Ought I post it in this thread for all my fellow kidney salespeople to laugh at, or shall I hang on to it for now?

Question
Brando Flux
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is an atrociously poor ID. Can't personally see a problem with posting it but you might want to check with someone more experienced.

I take it he also sent you his 'board of licence' certificate? St Mary's Hospital UK is licenced by the State of Tennessee to conduct ambulatory care. It's really quite amazing that Tennessee's jurisdiction runs to the UK.

Closed lad accounts X30
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic