SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

HM Treasury – Safari #2 -He doesn't like SH Abuja

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

“Wait, you bait?”
~bware419ers

So a year ago July, thinking I’d blow the dust off a tired modality I gathered up a bunch of scammer emails, searched for a couple of US numbers the mugus were including in their formats and sent them this –

Quote:
To: about 400 mugus
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2015 11:35 AM
Subject: Please call me when you get a chance regarding the email you sent me

Good afternoon-
I received your email and I'm really not sure this was meant for me. For something this important we need to talk. Please call me so we can discuss this further.
If this was not meant for me, no hard feelings but please take me off your mailing list.
Thank you,
Jackie Treehorn
+1 (607) 283-4424
+1 (646) 494-7612

And from the many, many replies I received one happened to come in from Her Majesty’s Treasury-

Quote:
ATTENTION MR Jackie Treehor

it is your mail,about the immediate transfer of your funds in our coffers US$15.5M,but you have to pay for international transfer permit,then you send your receiving bank account where you want the funds to be transferred. i will detail you as soon as i receive your reply.

get back to me

Thank you very much

Regards

Sir Nicholas McPherson JP

Well, that would not stand. He was supposed to call me.

Quote:
This is really simple. YOU contacted ME and asked me to write back. I did that. Now I'm just asking that we talk before we go any further. This isn't difficult just pick up the phone and call me RIGHT NOW.
Thank you,
Jackie Treehorn

Quote:
ATTENTION MR Jackie Treehor

I have tried calling your two numbers but was ringing but no response.can you please call me on my private number +44-x.as you can see i left a message on your answering machine.call me as soon as you read this mail so that we will discuss.

Thank you very much

Regards

After about 10 days of back and forth I then introduced another phone number for the lads to call…

Quote:
I now realize my ex-wife cancelled my cell phones. That's why I was having all the problems with getting your messages.
I've been battling her in a nasty divorce and been very busy but I'd like to get back in contact with you to get this thing going. I want to assure you I AM VERY SERIOUS. Please call me at (646) 379-1594 so we can move on with us together.
Thank you very much,
Jackie Treehorn
(646) 379-1594

Quote:
ATTENTION MR JACKIE TREEHOM (YOUR PAYMENT OF US$15.5M)

Am back from my trip and have resumed duty.i will try to call and see if i can get you so that we will finalize.tell me exactly when to get you on phone so that i will call and speak with you.

Thank you very much
Regards

PERM.SEC.HM TREASURY UK

Sir Nicholas, What a trouper! He’s hung in there through every misguided attempt to pay him my international transfer permit fee. There were the fights at the Western Union and then the complaints with the people at my bank. There was the waylaid GPS parcel containing my hidden payment that got stolen at the Canadian border. Then more bank accounts that just didn’t seem to work. Money Gram? Completely incompetent. Most troubling was the kidnapping and assault that happened in London at the hands of the bastard dollah choppah Muhammed Mohammed Mohammed (AKA the bastard Barrister Elesho) and his evil henchmen when my characters Jackie and the Dude tried to make a face-to-face payment. Yeah, the money got stolen that time, too.

He plays the role of HM Treasury’s Sir Nicholas and Senator Blimpy, a member of the Nigerian Legislature. I’m Jackie Treehorn and The Dude. He introduced The Right Honourable George Osborne and I countered with Walter Sobchak. I brought in the evil hacker and dollah choppah Muhammed Mohammed Mohammed and he answered with Mrs. Muhammed Mohammed Mohammed (!) and Jacob Jack Lou. I created Samuel, the sensitive guyman who had doubts about Barrister Elesho and he presented Mr. Precious Eze and some fake reports and pictures about Elesho getting arrested.

Confusing, right?

Anyway, more bank accounts were coughed up after the London kidnapping but payments never seemed to succeed. Finally Jackie, with the help of Walter, who had rescued the Dude and Jackie in London, made plans to go to Nigeria to make the payments directly to Sir Nicholas’ buddy Senator Blimpy. Unfortunately, Senator Blimpy and his newly introduced assistant Mr. Oko never did the security photo I requested so it was decided the money would be hidden in a box full of computers and airmailed to the lad.

Except that damn shipping company we all use here at Eater instead sent it by slow boat.
And the boat broke down in Puerto Rico.
And it would take 3 weeks for the parts to sail in.

Luckily, the shippers could make an air delivery to Niamey, Niger for me at no additional charge. And my Lagos based mugu was ok with that because Niamey also happens to be the location of a well known, highly regarded hotel that also has locations in Parakou and Cotonou. So, contact was made with the hotel’s manager and arrangements were made to have the parcel clear customs in Niger and be brought down to Cotonou.

Quote:
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 12:59:36 +0000 (UTC)
To: Jackie Treehorn

Quote:
ATTN MR JACKIE,

I HAVE TO WRITE TODAY BECAUSE I WOULDN'T ENCOURAGE A FAILURE OTHERWISE,I HAVE NOT RECOVERED FOR THE SHOCK OF WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU AND YOUR TRANSACTION.

MY HEART BLEEDS,I FELT BETRAYAL AND A STABBED IN MY BACK,BUT ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS THE BEST FOR YOU AND I WANT TO BE MAKE SURE YOU SMILE AND RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS AND BE HAPPY IN LIFE,BUT I NEVER KNEW YOU WILL BE SO CHEAP TO LET TERRORIST GET YOUR MIND AGAIN.

MY BIG FEAR NOW IS THE PICTURE OF THE CAPTURED RAPIST, ONE OF ELESHO/SAMUEL GROUP I FORWARDED YOU BECAUSE THE I WAS WARNED SERIOUSLY NOT TO REVIEW IT TO ANY BODY? I WANT TO ASK YOU NOW,HAVE YOU MADE THEM KNOW ABOUT IT?AS THAT HAS BEEN MY HEADACHE ALL THIS WHILE.

I DON'T WANT TO TALK MUCH ABOUT THE PICTURE OF MY PERSONAL ASSISTANCE,BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL SEE HIM THE MOMENT YOU LAND IN NIGERIA.

I WOULDN'T WANT TO DISOBEY THE ADVICE FROM RET.HON GEORGE OSBORNE MP BECAUSE I RESPECT HIM TOO MUCH THAT IS WHY I WANT YOU TO BUY YOUR TICKET NOW WITH WALTER,SEND YOUR FLIGHT SCHEDULE MAKE SURE YOU ARE HERE ON THIS WEEKEND FOR A CONCLUSION.

WHERE BY YOU CAN NOT COME TO NIGERIA,ASK THE SHIPPING LINE USED IN SHIPPING THE FEE TO CANADA WHETHER THEY CAN COME TO NIGERIA,IF YES THEN SHIP IT THE SAME WAY OR YOU PAY THE FEE THROUGH ACCOUNT.

THIS TRANSACTION MUST BE CONCLUDED WHETHER DEVIL OF ELESHO/SAMUEL LIKES IT OR NOT.

ONE THING I WILL LIKE TO ADD IS THIS,STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH SAMUEL,ELESHO,BECAUSE THEY WILL SOON INDICT YOU AS THEIR SPONSORS OR ONE OF THEM.I KNOW WHY AM TELLING YOU THIS,THEY WILL MENTION YOUR NAME VERY SOON AS ONE OF THEM.

SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:
SIR -
REQUESTING YOUR PERMISSION TO REVIEW THE ATTACHED LANGUAGE RECEIVED FROM YOUR PARTNER.
On the side of Walter,we are not going attend to him any more,we will wait until Dude come to live,or even if he dies today i will personally locate his immediately family and pay him the funds.he is not a part of the transaction and there is nothing like power of attorney given to him by Dude.
ADVICE IS NECESSARY FROM YOU AS TO YOUR POSITION ON THIS POSITION, TO WIT; ARE YOU OF THE SOLEMN BELIEF THAT I DO NOT REPRESENT THE BEST WISHES OF EL DUDERINO AND YOU WILL NOT BE 'DEALING' WITH ME DESPITE YOUR MOST RECENT MISSIVE SAYING YOU WILL 'DEAL' WITH ME.
THIS IS YET ANOTHER INDICATOR OF REPEATED MISDIRECTION AND SWITCHING OF THE 'GAME BALL' FROM YOUR 'PARTNER' IN THIS MESS.
I SHALL REMAIN,

WALTER SOBCHAK
VIETNAM VETERAN (RET)

Quote:
Senator Blimpy -
Please see Walter's email and respond. This is most troubling to him.
Second, no one shared any picture with Samuel. In fact Sir Nick told me that the picture was some random person. It certainly wasn't anyone we saw in London, UK so I don't know what you're going on about there.
We may just use that shipping company again. It would be safer and more secure as my wife would not discover the transfer of the fees. Also, since you refused to send the requested photo, it would be safer for me and Walter.
Waiting on you and Sir Nick to address Walter's concern.

Jackie Treehorn

Quote:
ATTENTION MR Jackie Treehorn,

HERE IS THE FRESH TWO BANK ACCOUNTS ALL BANK OF AMERICA AND STANDARD BANK AND TRUST CO.

My dear some thing very bad has happened,the AGENT THAT OWNS THE BANK OF AMERICA(HAS DIED SATURDAY NIGHT /SUNDAY OF HEART ATTACK.the new just came to us late Sunday evening.may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.do not use his account again as i have replaced it STANDARD BANK AND TRUST CO,but you can only pay US$100.000.00 on it and pay the rest to the BANK OF AMERICA

Regards

Quote:
Sir Nick
I don't understand all the logistics here. I thought you told me to go ahead with the shipping company and mail the money directly to you. That way there is no record of any banking transaction and no evidence to be used against me in a Divorce Court of Law. Should it be shipped to your work address in London, UK?
Please advise,
Jackie

Quote:

But both you and Walter ask for receiving bank account and that was why i quickly look for the account and i never new you have wanted to ship the fee.Anyway i think you can ship it to SENATOR BLIMPY who will give you an information and address on how you will ship it.have you also confirmed to the shipping company whether they do go to Africa Nigeria?if they do,contact Senator who will direct you on how to ship it and the address,as you know my good friend it will have to be inform of donation.if you ship to UK it might get problem.i will still contact SENATOR ON THIS NOW.

Quote:
ATTN MR JACKIE/WALTER,

BUT YOU DEMANDED FOR AN ACCOUNT,DOES IT MEAN WALTER HIMSELF CAN NOT HELP YOU WIRE THE FEES INTO THE BELOW ACCOUNTS,BECAUSE WE ALL UNDERSTAND YOUR PLIGHT AND WHAT YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH.

OK HOPE THE SHIPPING COMPANY CAN DISGUISE THE CONSIGNMENT WHERE PEOPLE WILL NOT FIND OUT IT IS CASH?HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET TO NIGERIA SO THAT I WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO SHIP IT.

AS YOU KNOW DUE TO MY POSITION IT CAN NOT BE SHIPPED ON MY NAME,BUT I WILL YOU AN INFORMATION ON WHERE AND HOW TO ADDRESS IT.MAKE AN INQUIRY FIRST TO THE SHIPPING COMPANY LETS KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO GET TO NIGERIA OK.

WE ARE ALMOST THERE AND EVERYTHING WILL OK SOONEST.

SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:
Gentlemen -
I just got off the phone with the shippers. Yes, they ship there. It would probably take about 1 week to reach Lagos, Nigeria from Florida. Obviously I did not tell them I was shipping cash; I said I was going to donate some computers and ship them over to you there so that's what I'll do, I'll have this all inside a computer box. They insert a G P S TRACKER into the box so there is no way it can be lost or misplaced.
Sir Nick - What I need from you is the EXACT amount that I am required to pay (in USA $$$) in order to receive the $15.5M.
Senator - What I need from you is the exact shipping address - where is it going, street name and number. I also need the Lagos Postal Code for that location and I need the local contact telephone number for when it arrives.
Thank you,
Jackie

Quote:

ok thanks for the mail you sent,that means the consignment will arrive lagos on time that is good.

Based on your request from me to know the exact amount to be paid,in 175,830.00 GBP = 228,761.49 USD as soon as Senator Blimpy confirm it and open and pick up the fee,within 72 hours funds US$15.5M is with you.

And please tell Walter to use the two account and wire his own fee since no body will disturb him for sending money do both of you will receive your funds at the same time.

Quote:
Sir Nick
Excuse me but this is what I was afraid of. I'm pretty mad right now. Why am I being penalized for your people's scew-ups? I shipped my money to Canada like you asked and your people failed to get it so Elesho's people stole it. Then I sent half my payment with me to London, UK and your people failed to meet me at the airport or rescue me. I see no reason that I have to pay the full amount when HM Treasury is at least 50% to blame for me losing my personal money and wasting so much time. I need you to discuss this with Osborne and come up with a reasonable fee for me to pay up front and I can make any other payments once I receive the full $15.5M.
Secondly, I need you and Senator Blimpy to decide who will be dealing with the shipping company. Recall last time that was part of the problem because you refused to contact them. If you had been in their system alot of our problems could have been avoided.
Please discuss this with Osborne and Senator Blimpy and get back to me.
Thanks and God bless,
Jackie

Quote:

Thanks for your mail,yes some times what you said reasonable,but i want you to know with a sincere heart the total cost of transferring your funds US$15.5M is GBP 175,830 and it is fixed/compulsory.by the time we receive the fee,you see the receipt and other documents related to the release of your funds.look we know you have suffered alot in these and that has been the reason we wouldn't want any thing that will delay again the release of your funds.i wouldn't know what next to say other than to encourage you because i know it is not easy,but since you will reap it shortly.i will still talk to Osborne about your complain anyway,but go ahead with your plan of shipping the box/fee.

senator Blimpy will be communicating with the shipping company.so do not be afraid about that.

As you are working hard to conclude your transaction,kindly tell Walter to send his fee through the two account since he no problem with any body so that so that the two transaction will take place at the same time.he shouldn't be keeping quiet.i will mail him also.have a nice day and happy week end.

Quote:
OK, thanks for your kind words. What I'll do is go out and buy a couple of laptop computers this weekend so that I'll be ready to ship everything to you on Monday or Tuesday once you hear back from Osborne. I'll be stuffing the money in the computer boxes just so you know where to look. Please get back to me once you hear back from him.
Good to know that Senator Blimpy will be dealing with the shippers. I definitely don't want the same screw ups from you folks like last time.
Thanks,
Jackie

Quote:
ATTN MR JACKIE

DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE SHIPPING COMPANY AM HERE BUT MY BOY MR. OKO WILL BE AT STANDBY TO RECEIVE THE BOX.DON'T BOTHER YOURSELF ABOUT THAT.TELL THE SHIPPING COMPANY TO DELIVER ON PRESENTATION OF THE TELEPHONE NUMBER 23480-x MR. OKO.

Quote:
Senator Blimpy -
Thanks for the update. I bought 4 brand new laptops yesterday for the shipping. Once I straighten out the correct (reduced) amount with McPherson and Osborne, I'll make sure the shipping company ships to your man Mr. Oko. Problem right now is getting a fair reduction in my upfront cost because I really think all this delay is because of the English people but they are not taking responsibility for it. Hopefully I can get this straightened out in the next 2 days and then I'll go ahead and ship everything.
Take care,
Jackie

Quote:

Thanks for your kind mail,i really discussed with RET.HON.GEORGE OSBORNE on these matter and he also reason with your agony and complained,he told me that since we are planning to help Dude complete his fee since Walter says he has half because we would want both of you to receive your funds at the same time and quiet because UK has now pulled out from EUROPEAN UNION EU and is likely to affect so many things.

Therefore,by good friend,i and Osborne will assist you on personal bases with the fraction on the fee so that you will have to send only US$200.000.00 so that it will not be too difficult for you.so please go ahead and ship the consignment if possible Monday so that it will move immediately,make sure the shipping company did not scan it.

Quote:
Sir Nick -
See, this is why I think that Osborne is an asshole. He is part of the problem, not the solution, that's why I don't deal with him. He's talking about a $28,000 reduction when I think I should only have to pay up front $100,000 based on all the money I've lost and had stolen from me because of HM Treasury. Please request that I only pay $100,000 and we should be good to go.
Take care and thanks in advance!
Jackie

Quote:
ATTN MR JACKIE

I REALLY UNDERSTAND YOU VERY WELL BUT YOU SHOULD PLAY SAFE,WHAT I MEAN IS THIS IT WILL NOT BE GOOD FOR ANY FURTHER DELAY,US$100.000.00 IS GOOD BUT I WILL ADVICE YOU AS AN OLD MAN TO PAY ATLEAST US$150.000.00 SO THAT THERE WONT BE ANY FURTHER EXCUSE.TAKE THE PAIN AND DO IT AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY.IS AN ADVICE BUT IT WILL HELP YOU SO THAT ONCE FEE GETS TO US,YOU WILL BE HAPPY.I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS BUT TRY.
SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:
Senator Blimpy -
Thanks for your email encouraging me here with this ordeal. I really appreciate all you have done to intervene in this matter for me. I still don't have a firm answer from Sir Nick so I'll try once more.
Anyway, I'll be going to the shippers today or tomorrow. I'll be giving them your man's name but I'll also give your email. I want to confirm that you will be more responsible than the HM Treasury was before because they refused to deal with the shippers and it was out of my control.

Hope this is all over soon,

Jackie

Quote:

.if what you have is only US$100.000.00 send it while i talk to him.you will recope shortly and dont delay any more

Quote:
SUCCESS!
Ok, I mailed the package to Nigeria earlier today. Senator Blimpy I'll send you the Parcel Tracking Code number in the morning. The package contains 4 computers that I bought this weekend plus $100,000 in cash hidden in one of the computers. I hollowed out the wiring and put the cash in there plus inside the boxes' white styrofoam padding. You can't tell unless you're really looking for it so it will be safe.
Talk with you in the morning. Hopefully this will all be over soon,
Jackie

Quote:
ATTN MR JACKIE

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE GSP TRACKING,WE ARE GOING TOP HANDLE IT WITH ALMOST CARE AND MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.YOU HAVE DONE WELL.

SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:
Senator Blimpy -
The shippers website is

Your parcel shipping tracking code is xxxxxx
I put it under your name and also your aide's name so everything should be all set. I am so relieved that this is almost over I can't wait to finally get my money. Do you have any idea how long it will take for me to get paid?
Please keep me posted,
Jackie

Quote:
Sir Nick -
Have you heard anything from Walter today? he's now arguing with me that I should get in touch with Senator Blimpy and have him cancel the shipment. I told Walter I can't do that now, it's in Blimpy's control. Walter's pretty mad about this whole mailing the money and thinks this should only be done face to face. What did he say to you?

Jackie

Quote:
ATTN MR JACKIE

THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR GOOD EFFORT,HOPE YOU INSTRUCT THE SHIPPER TO DELIVER TO MR.OKO ON PRESENTATION OF CONFIRMATION OF HIS TELEPHONE NUMBER?HOPE THEY WILL BRING THE BOX TO THE ADDRESS?

I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM WALTER SINCE AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON WITH HIM OVER THE PAYMENT.HE SHOULD DO SOME THING NOW AND HAVE THEIR OWN FUNDS AT THE SAME TIME WITH YOU.

SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:
Senator -
Yes, I told them about Mr. Oko and gave his address like you gave it to me. All that information should be available for you when you register with the shippers. It should tell you the exact location of the package and estimated time of delivery.
Please keep me updated.
Thanks,
Jackie

Quote:
ATTN MR JACKIE,

YES I INSTRUCTED MR. OKO TO EMAIL AND FOLLOW UP THE G P S TRACKING IMMEDIATELY AND KNOW EXACTLY THE LOCATION OF THE CONSIGNMENT,HE MR. OKO DID AS I INSTRUCTED HIM.THE EMAIL OF MR. OKO IS ([email protected]) HE MAILED TO G P S TRACKING AND THEY RESPONDED BY TELLING HIM THAT HIS EMAIL WAS NOT REGISTER WITH THEIR COMPANY RATHER MINE VERY GOOD ONE.I LOVE THE SYSTEM OF THEIR OPERATION.I WILL PERSONALLY MAIL THEM SINCE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TRACK IT.

DON'T BE AFRAID AS WE ARE VERY MUCH AT ALERT HERE TO AVOID REOCCURANCE OF WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE.TELL THE GPS TRACK THAT IS REAL MR. OKO WHO HAS THE
TELEPHONE NUMBER:+23480-x.

DO YOU HAVE IDEA WHERE THEY ARE NOW?HAVE THEY LEFT AMERICA?HOW AM I GOING TO TRACK IT?

Quote:
Senator Blimpy -
Did you straighten it out with them or checked the status of the package? I need to know you're on top of this and can be trusted with my money.
Thanks,
Jackie

Quote:
Senator Blimpy -
Have you signed onto the website with the shippers and gotten an update on where the package is or when it will arrive? You should have done that by now and would know all this and wouldn't have to ask me. I'm a customer, like you, what do I know?
Why all these delays? This is really upsetting because of all the people involved in this I was really counting on you to be responsible and deal with the shippers. I asked you that 3 times before I bought the computers and made the package. Do you realize I have $100,000 of my own money at risk here? I would call back this money if I thought you were not trustworthy. I know you are a responsible man so please act like one. Just go to their website and call the company and then you'll have up to date information.
Please keep me updated on this,
Jackie

Quote:
ATTN MR JACKIE,

I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TRACK THE PARCEL AND THEY ARE NOW IN BAHAMAS,THAT IS OUT OF AMERICA.THANK YOU.

THIS IS THE VOICE OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY

WAITING TO HEARING FROM YOU.
SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:
Senator Blimpy & Sir Nick-
This is good news. Thanks for the update.
For your information, Walter spoke with me over the weekend and said he was planning to go to Nigeria without me or Dude (Obviously not Dude, he is still not well but is improving through medicine and therapy). More than that I don't know. He said he was going to 'sneak' the money into the country but I don't know how. He does not like to use telephones and is very particular about his communicating. I think this is a result of his years of military service - he is mentally scarred and troubled, very violent at times. Which was good for rescuing us in London, UK but can be trouble when trying to live day by day.
I asked him to contact you, did he do that yet?
Please keep me posted on the status of the shipment.
Thanks,
Jackie Treehorn

Quote:
ATTN MR JACKIE,

THANKS EVERYTHING WILL BE OK.TELL WALTER IF HE IS COMING TO NIGERIA TO SEE ME AND DROP THE FEE,GOOD HE SHOULD HASTING UP BECAUSE THERE IS NO TIME.LET HIM BUY HIS TICKET AND SEND SO THAT I WILL WAIT FOR HIM.I WILL KEEP TRACKING THE PARCEL AND WILL ALWAYS UPDATE YOU.

SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:
OK, thanks! Is it still in the Bahamas?

Quote:
Good morning -
has my package arrived yet? Have you talked with your man MR. OKO about this today?
Please keep me posted on what's going on.
Thanks,
Jackie Treehorn

Quote:
ATTN MR JACKIE,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,THE G P S TRACK IS NOW IN (TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS) PLEASE SCAN TO ME THE RECEIPT THEY ISSUED TO YOU AS WE ARE GOING TO COLLECT THE PARCEL WITH THE RECEIPT.WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS AND ALL WILL SOON BE OVER.SEND THE RECEIPT.

TELL WALTER THERE IS NO TIME,AND HE IS LIKELY TO LOOSE THEIR FUNDS.

SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:
Good day, Gentlemen -
That's great news that the money is on the way. It seems kind of slow but what can you do. I've looked around my house and the office but can't find the receipt but everything should be ok because they have your name (Senator) and your aide's name, too.
What has Walter said to you because he is acting very paranoid with me. Anyway, glad to see this is almost over.
God bless and thank you thank you THANK YOU! for your patience and help in getting me my money.
Jackie

UH OH...

Quote:
I've just received an email from customer service that the ship has broken down and the mail is now delayed. No word on anything more but if they write again I'll forward it to you. I just tried calling them too but didn't get any live person, just a recording.
Thanks,
JT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 11:53 AM
Subject: *UPDATE * BYJNV2TY35SLD2TG – SHIPPING DELAY
To: Jackie Treehorn

PACKAGE UPDATE: GPSE TRACKING # xxxxx
UPDATE: Your package delivery time has been delayed due to mechanical failure. We here at GPS value your patronage and will make every effort to smoothly process your shipment.
Accordingly, our mechanics are working to solve this problem and will resume sailing as soon as possible. There is no charge for either the sender or to you in this instance.

Quote:
ATTN MR JACKIE,

THEY CONTACTED ME ALSO,THEY SAID THEY ARE WORKING ON IT.LETS WAIT AND SEE.

SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:
Good morning -
I spoke with Rachel from card holder services at the G P S customer support office. She said that the ship is broken down and they have no repair parts to fix it. They are waiting for the next ship to come but that won't be for maybe 3 weeks to sail down there (???). In the mean time, they've off-loaded all the cargo and its sitting there with the local shipping company at their terminal.
I'm going to call later and try to get another update. This really sucks and I am soooo concerned about this. Really worried here.
Jackie

Quote:
ATTN MR JACKIE,

AM PARTICULARLY NOT HAPPY WITH THE GPS,HOW CAN THEY PUT SHIP INTO SEA WITH OUT SPARE PART?THAT IS A CHILD'S PLAY I MUST TELL YOU.THREE WEEKS IS TOO FAR WHILE THE FEE IS NEEDED AT LEAST NEXT WEEK TO CONCLUDE THE TRANSFER.

I MAILED THEM BUT HAVE NOT HEAR FROM THEM YET.I WILL STILL COMMUNICATE THEM AGAIN.I MY PHONE IS OFF FOR NOW BECAUSE OF SO MANY CALLS,BUT MR. OKO'S PHONE IS ON.

Quote:
OK, thanks for the update. Please keep me posted if you hear back from them. (Remember to put the tracking number in the subject line of your email).
Thanks,
Jackie Treehorn

Quote:

why do these GPS trying be a problem to this transaction when the fee is needed next week WHY?

iam trying to even see if i can get them on phone to blast them,what type of shipping company is this is?why do they venture into this type of business when they knew they are not capable.iam not happy here at all for this nonsense.i want to get them on phone becuae they will be sued for damages i have to tell them.

how can they be talking of three weeks when it is needed urgently here by next week.what type confusion is this?

Regards

PERM.SEC.HM TREASURY UK

Quote:
Sir Nick -
I agree with you 100%!!! I'm really really angry about this. Senator just emailed me and said he's sent them an email to find out the latest news. When he tells me what's going on I'll forward that information on to you.
So will this jeopardize me getting the $15.5Million? This is out of my control and really unfair if I have to suffer for their incompetence.
Thanks,
Jackie Treehorn

Damn Brexit!
Quote:
ATTN MR JACKIE,

THE SAME THING THEY TOLD YOU IS WHAT THEY TOLD ME,WE SHOULD BE EXPECTING THE CONSIGNMENT IN A MONTH TIME,BUT THAT IS NOT TOO GOOD MR JACKIE,I HAVE TOLD SIR NICK MCPHERSON JP TO LOOK FOR A SOLUTION TO FAST TRACK THE TRANSACTION WHILE WE WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THE ARRIVAL OF THE SHIP.IT WILL TAKE LONG BUT WE HAVE TO WAIT,BUT MCPHERSON HAVE TO MEAT WITH THE BANK AND THE NEW LADY WHO TOOK OVER FROM THE FORMER PRIME MINISTER.THAT IS THE ONLY THING WE CAN DO FOR NOW UNTIL THE ARRIVAL OF THE SHIP.THEY ARE NOT REALLY MATURED I MUST TELL YOU.

YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT,BUT SOMETHING URGENTLY MUST BE DONE AS WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO THE STIPULATED TIME GIVEN.ALWAYS REACH ME THROUGH MAIL.

SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:
OK, thanks to both of you for the new information.
I can tell you this. There is no possible way that I can pay any additional fee. Impossible. Not going to happen. My money is tied up right now with the bank and it took me MONTHS to get the money safely hidden away that I shipped to you.
I'm going to call the shippers again when I get out of my next meeting then I will call you. Please have your phones on today.
Thank you,
Jackie Treehorn

Quote:
I am so frustrated right now. I have been calling all 3 telephone numbers and can't get any of you. The recording is telling me that MR. OKO's number is not working. How can they deliver to him if his phone doesn't work. Both of your phones are off, I really need to talk with you.

Senator - Can you travel to Cotonou, Benin? Or can you send MR. OKO there? I think I can get the package there by air and company delivery as soon as next Monday if you get back to me today. I'm not going to try any further planning on this until I hear from you but the good news is I can arrange to have the package delivered to a hotel in Cotonou on Monday.
Please get back to me ASAP!
Thanks,
Jackie Treehorn

Quote:

Your idea is 100% good,but don't you thing if the consignment is coming through air,it might be scanned by the drug law enforcement agency?hold on let me make an arrangement with senator since i don't know much about Africa and Cotonou republic.my phone is 24 hours on as you know,i know that senator blinda switched off is his phone,but MR.OKO phone is on.the net work from you phone is bad.
make the arrangement and i will get back to you as soon as possible as i get in touch with Senator.

Regards

PERM.SEC.HM TREASURY UK

Quote:
ATTN MR JACKIE,

HOW ARE WE SURE THEY WILL NOT CHECK THE PARCEL,SORRY ABOUT MY PHONE IS OFF,BUT MR. OKO'S PHONE IS ALWAYS ON.SORRY DON'T BE FRUSTRATED AND DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY FEAR AS WE UNDERSTAND YOUR PLIGHT AND THAT HAS BEEN THE REASON WE PUT HEADS TOGETHER SO AS TO MAKE YOU SMILE.

IN ANY CASE WE HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL SO AS TO NOT MAKE MISTAKE.AFRICA IS NOT AS SIMPLE AS USA AND UK.HOLD ON WITH ARRANGEMENT,I WILL GET BACK TO YOU.

MEANWHILE DO YOU HAVE ANY PARTICULAR HOTEL IN MIND?

SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:
The name of the hotel is Safari in North Cotonou. It's run by an English speaking guy and his African wife. They’ll make all arrangements for the delivery of the parcel and will store it for you if you come and pick up right away. I am paying them to process the delivery and handle all of that hassle.
Don't worry about anything being discovered. I understand the risk but I'm willing to take that because you have promised me my money right after this delivery. The way I packed the money it should be really difficult to be discovered so we should be ok. I rather do this than have it sitting there on the dock at the storage place in Puerto Rico - definitely not a safe place so I want it out of there fast.
I'm going to try and call you now.

Jackie

Quote:
I AM REALLY STARTING TO PANIC NOW BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT RESPONDING TO MY EMAILS AND YOUR PHONES ARE NOT WORKING. THE RECORDING FOR MR. OKO'S PHONE SAYS THIS IS NOT A WORKING NUMBER. FOR SENATOR BLIMPY I GET A RECORDING BUT THEN IT DOESN'T LET ME LEAVE A MESSAGE. SIR NICK'S PHONE IS JUST A SHORT QUICK BUSY SIGNAL OVER AND OVER.
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
JACKIE TREEHORN

Quote:
ATTENTION MR JACKIE

YOU MUST NOT GET PANIC IN ANY WAY AS AM HERE SERIOUSLY WORKING TO MAKE THINGS WORK FINE.

THE HOTEL HOW DO YOU KNOW THEM AND HOPE YOU ARE GOING TO SEND THE PARCEL IN THE NAME OF MR. OKO?OR ARE YOU SENDING IT TO THE NAMES OF THE HOTEL OWNERS?PLEASE CLARIFY ME.

ARE YOU GOING TO TELL THE HOTEL OWNERS THE CONTENT OF THE PARCEL?GO AHEAD WITH YOUR ARRANGEMENTS AND SEND ME THE RECEIPT OF THE COURIER.YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL MR. OKO AND LEAVE ANY MESSAGE FOR ME THROUGH HIM ON HIS LINE.OR YOU CALL NICK MCPHERSON JP ON HIS LINE.ALL THE MESSAGE WILL GET TO ME.

SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:
I've just spoken with Mr. Oko. You need to tell him to leave his phone on all the time for the next few days. It's really important that I'm able to talk with him and also the hotel people can reach him to make the safe arrangement for him to get the package.

The English guy's name is Jeff. He's the owner of the hotels with his wife. They have their main hotel in Abuja, Nigeria. I've made a reservation for Mr. Oko at the Cotonou hotel for Tuesday. Everything is paid for (the room and all meals so tell Mr. Oko not to worry about money).
The hotel guy has no idea there's any money, just some computers I'm donating. I've given him Mr. Oko 's name and telephone number.
Jackie

Quote:
ATTENTION MR JACKIE.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR MAIL SIR,YES MR. OKO TOLD YESTERDAYS IMMEDIATELY YOU CALLED HIM.NOW WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE COURIER COMPANY COMING WITH THE BOX?

WAS THE BOX MAILED IN THE NAME OF MR OKO,BUT WITH HOTEL ADDRESS?OR WAS THE IT MAIL WITH MR OKO'S NAME AND THE NIGERIA ADDRESS?SHOULD MR. OKO LEAVE FOR COTONOU MONDAY OR SUNDAY?

PLEASE SEND THROUGH SCAN THE RECEIPT ISSUED TO YOU BY THE COURIER BECAUSE MR. OKO HAVE TO TRAVEL WITH IT TO BENIN.WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE COURIER AND TRACKING NUMBERS?

SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:
He should leave on Monday, that's when the package is getting into Benin. They are going to have a room for him. The G P S company is taking care of the flight. It goes into Niger. The hotel has hotels in lots of places in West Africa and they have hotels in Diamey, Niger, Parakou, Benin and Cotonou, Benin. They are picking up the package and they will be delivering it down from Niger to Cotonou. I don't have a receipt, just the email from the G P S people telling me they have it scheduled for the flight later today.
I'll try to email later.
Jackie

Quote:
ATTENTION MR JACKIE.

OK IF SO IT IS VERY CLEAR THERE IS NO PROBLEM.MR. OKO SHALL BE LEAVING ON MONDAY.CALL HIM ANY TIME HIS PHONE IS ALWAYS ON.I HAVE CHECKED THE WEBSITE OF THE HOTEL AND I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEE THE ADDRESS AND THE NAME OF THE OWNER.I WILL HAND IT OVER TO MR. OKO TODAY.

Quote:
Great news!
I was so worried about the package sitting there in Puerto Rico, afraid it was going to be stolen but everything is ok now. I just got an email alert from the shipping company that the package has arrived in New York and will soon be flying out to Niamey! PLEASE make sure Mr. Oko is dependable and reliable. I've made all the arrangements for the hotel for him to stay so tell him not to worry about anything, The owner of the hotel is onboard to pick it up and deliver it to Cotonou so everything is in order.
Can't believe this is almost all over and I'll soon be getting paid. I promise I will reward you handsomely for all your help.
Thank you and God bless,
Jackie Treehorn

Quote:
Hey, GOOD NEWS! I'm just getting on the internet today now, Did you get this alert from the shippers?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 9:15 AM
Subject: *UPDATE * xxxx – Air Shipment
To: KJackie Treehorn

PACKAGE UPDATE: GPSE TRACKING # xxxxxx
UPDATE: Your package delivery has been delayed and an alternative shipment plan has been implemented.
Your package has arrived at Mohammed V International Airport, Casablanca, Morocco and will soon depart for NIAMEY, NIGER. Package Beneficiary: MR. OKO, c/o Hotel

Quote:
ATTENTION MR JACKIE.

YES THEY HAVE ARRIVED MIAMEY AND MR. OKO WILL BE LEAVING FOR BENIN SH LATER TODAY.

SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:
Yes, I got the notification from them, too. This is great news. So now we just need to trust your man Mr. Oko. I tried to call him just now but I couldn't get any international lines to Africa.
Will he have his phone with him? Also, can you please turn your phone on today so we can talk? Has anyone talked with that English guy at the hotel?
Little nervous but excited, too. Thank you Senator for all your help.
Talk to you soon,
Jackie Treehorn

All set to travel –
https://soundcloud.com/user-20419536/okohaugust1lagos

Quote:
Mr Oko -
I wish you good luck on picking up my package for Senator Blimpy today. Please have your phone on so I can check in with you. The reservation at the hotel is in your name, not the Senator's, and everything has been paid for (room, meals and the handling of the package by the hotel).
Thank you and travel safe,
Jackie Treehorn

So, terrific, right? Safari from Lagos to Cotonou. But the lad has other ideas…

I’m still confused why he's going to Parakou when he calls me from the road. Really, you’re going to Parakou? Well, ok.
https://soundcloud.com/user-20419536/okohaugust2benin

Oddly enough, the Senator and HM Treasury go silent while Mr. Oko’s on the road.

Quote:
Good morning -
I've spoken with Mr. Oko yesterday and today. He told me he's in Benin and has had some car troubles. Oko says the package is in Parakou so he is on the road up there and expects to arrive around 8-10pm tonight.
Do you have any additional news on this? I tried to call both of you but your phones are still off. PLEASE turn them on so we can talk today.
Thank you,
Jackie Treehorn

Arriving in Parakou, 10 minutes away from the hotel…

https://soundcloud.com/user-20419536/okohaugust2arriving-in-parakou

Quote:
PLEASE I need to hear from someone what is going on????? I talked with Mr. Oko when he was about 10 minutes away from the hotel in Parakou but I haven't heard anything from him since. The phones are switched off at SH so I'm guessing he's arrived and checked in for the evening.
I need to get some updates from one of you in the morning.
Jackie

The next day- “I didn’t locate the hotel, I am going back, I am tired, I am sick and tired”
https://soundcloud.com/user-20419536/okohaugust3parakou1

Quote:
Gentlemen-
I spoke with Mr. Oko about an hour and a half ago. He never found the hotel last night!!!! He does not have the package and said he might turn around and come home. What the hell is wrong with this guy? THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!
Do you realize how much money I have put at risk and you people keep messing it up?
Have either of you spoken to him or ordered him to stay there until he gets the parcel? I don't think he knows what's in there so he's not taking this seriously but I think maybe I should tell him and also the hotel guy so they treat this like a priority and really protect the package.
I need to hear from you, Please get back to me ASAP
Jackie

Quote:
Senator -
I need to find out what happened in Benin and when are you picking up my money. Mr. Oko is an idiot who can't be trusted. Imagine he blamed not finding the hotel on me! Like it's my fault I didn't talk to him at midnight when he was there in Parakou and just had to ask some one for directions. He was THERE, he could have picked the money and this would all be over. So disappointed in this whole thing. He needs to look in the mirror and take responsibility for this mess.
Jackie

Quote:
ATTENTION MR JACKIE.

SORRY I HAVE BEEN AWARE FOR TWO DAYS OFFICIAL ASSIGNMENT.MR. OKO DID NOT GET THE PARCEL AS THEY WHERE UNABLE TO LOCATE THE HOTEL.ACCORDING TO HIM THAT PLACE IS SOME THING ELSE.HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN THIS MORNING I SET MY EYES ON HIM.

I RECEIVE A MAIL FROM MR JEFF BUT HE DID A WRONG THING BY NOT COMMUNICATED TO MR. OKO WHEN HE SEES HIS MISSED CALLS.ANY WAY SEE THE MAIL I SENT TO HIM ON THE FRESH ARRANGEMENT SO THAT WE CAN PICK IT FROM TOMORROW TO SATURDAY.I GIVE YOU MY NEW TELEPHONE NUMBER WHERE YOU CAN GET ME.

SENATOR BLIMPY

And he sends this mail to the hotel –

Quote:
Attention Mr Jeff,Proprietor Hotel group.

Acknowledgement of your mail with thanks.yes my prepresentative Mr. Oko with two people that accompany him parakou for the collection of parcel was not able to locate the hotel which according to Mr. Oko they only went on the below address

KPEBIE
PARAKOU
REPUBLIC OF BENIN

but no one claimed to have clue about the hotel which makes them to come back.it is a very distance journey 8hours from Benin town.they really suffered with alot of money spent.

so please sir,could hand over the parcel to the below transport company to bring to Benin town so that Mr. Oko will come and pick it up from them.this is the transport that coveyed them to parakou and okoh have already negotiated with them.so please give the parcel to any of your staff to TTM TRANSPORT COMPANY PARAKOU BENIN

Thanks
Blimpy

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jeff -
Thank you very much for you and your company's handling/customs clearance of my package in Niamey and its safe delivery to Parakou. I apologize for the incompetence and negligence of the man who failed to pick it up and hope that I could ask you to continue to safeguard its contents.
As you can see from the attached email, Senator Blimpy has requested that you hand the package over to another delivery company. PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT. The package is certified for the delivery to Mr. Oko and ONLY Mr. Oko so I would ask that you forward the package to either your Abuja location in Nigeria or your Cotonou hotel for Mr. Oko to appear in person and pick up the parcel himself. He has been instructed to appear with his government issued identification and so I would ask that your staff at whichever location review his ID before handing over the parcel.
I have included Senator Blimpy and Sir Nicholas McPherson in this email so that they may be aware of my request. Please send me a follow up billing for any additional cost you may incur in this matter.
Sincerely yours,
s/
Jackie Treehorn

Quote:
Dear Mr Treehorn,

Thank you for your email. I am at a loss why the reps failed to locate my hotel in Benin Republic. That night, a total of 23 guests had found it and were logged in!

Anyway, as I type this, the consignment is on its way to my HQ hotel, here in Abuja. I will be dealing with this matter personally from now.

Once the consignment is safely in my hands, I will inform you. This is likely to be early next week.

Best Wishes,

Jeff
Proprietor

Thanks for your help, Monsignor! On to Abuja Laughing

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Fatter Siam on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up clapping clapping clapping clapping
Congrats. How I just love to see them out on the roads Cool
Jackie Treehorn is a well known character behind the scenes.....I have been in tears with laughter following one of his life stories: http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/cheung.htm

Laughing

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Randy is at a loss why your man failed to find his hotel in Parakou. Cool
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"On the Road Again"-nice work, Fatter Siam! And as always, great accommodations at SH, TM.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down Pure gold!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

“I didn’t locate the hotel, I am going back, I am tired, I am sick and tired”

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Awesome stuff!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant Thumbs up

Quote:
they really suffered with alot of money spent.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A pleasant journey I'm sure. Well done! clapping

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. You do bait.

And it rocks!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see several mentions of a certain hotel by name in this thread.

United States <--My first one but at least its 'Mercan
NigeriaNetherlandsPanamaUnited StatesCanada
you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
Thank you, you f**king lie bitch and your collaborating f**king scamming idiot.
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
#2 member of the Nigerian Pigs Club
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
“Wait, you bait?”
~bware419ers

I swear by B8er's worn copy of Playgirl, that was my first thought. Laughing

Great safari FS!

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gr8 B8! Did he encounter animals as he passed through the Zou?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Justcold wrote:
I swear by B8er's worn copy of Playgirl

It was pristine when I lent it to you, now it is "sticky" and the center-fold is missing Sad

Great bait FS Smile

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading the bait made me a big smile, great stuff FS!

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Snothead, the hotel isn't showing on Google search for at least the first two pages.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Brando Flux
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snothead wrote:
I see several mentions of a certain hotel by name in this thread.

I think if you Google '' you will get a lot of results for genuine hotels so probably no danger on this one.

Masked that for you Cool
FS

Closed lad accounts X30
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the feedback everyone, really appreciate that.

Here are the latest emails for the last few days leading up to today. Hoping to get him to travel from Lagos to Abuja this Friday.

Quote:
Senator-
I received your mail and hope you just saw the email I wrote back to the hotel. I am asking them to continue to safeguard the parcel and hold it for HAND DELIVERY to Mr. Oko. They can forward it to Cotonou or Abuja. Which destination do you prefer?
Thank you,
Jackie Treehorn

Quote:

you are right my good friend,why you have not heard from me is because i have no good answer or information to give to you and as a matter of fact,i did not hear from Senator for the past 4 days and even Mr. Oko he sent an errand which made me also some how sad.

it is just this morning that Senator Blimpy called me to tell that has been on a special assignment,and that Mr. Oko has came back from parakou unsuccessfully,but they are making a fresh effort to get the parcel this week.

am still communicating to senator so lets see how goes but be rest assure it is well.

Regards

PERM.SEC.HM TREASURY UK

Quote:
ATTENTION MR JACKIE.

MY GOOD FRIEND,NO BODY CAN BLAME MR. OKO ON THIS MATTER BECAUSE HE REALLY TRIED HIS EFFORT BUT YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE IN A MEANS PEOPLE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE.SO THE BOY REALLY TRIED HIS BEST BEEN ON THE ROAD FOR GOOD 13 HOURS IS NOT A SMALL JOURNEY.

I GAVE HIM US$1000 FOR THIS JOURNEY BUT HE NEVER COME BACK WITH ONE DOLLAR.YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BLAME THE MANAGER WHO SAW Mr. OKO'S MISSES CALL AND NEVER RETURN BACK THE CALL TO HIM OR TELL WHERE THROUGH SMS WHERE EXACTLY THE PARCEL IS WHETHER IN NIGER OR PARAKOU.

ALL WE KEEP HEARING IS PARAKOU THEN WE WENT TO THE WEBSITE AND FOLLOW THE ADDRESS OF THE HOTEL IN PARAKOU NORTH COTONOU SO WHERE MUST WE BLAME THE YOUNG MAN?

WE HAVE NOTHING TO SEND TO ABUJA,BUT COTONOU BUT I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER US$1000 TO SEND HIM BACK THAT IS WHY I SAID YOU THEY BRING IT CLOSE BUT IF YOU CAN SEND US$1000 NOW TO THE BELOW NAMES NOW THEY WILL LEAVE TODAY OR TOMORROW BUT THE MANAGER SHOULD BRING HIS MOBILE AND TELL US THE BRANCH OF THE HOTEL WHERE THE PARCEL IS WHETHER IN COTONOU OR NIGER WITH CORRECT AND GOOD ADDRESS.

IF YOU CAN SEND WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY FINE THEY WILL LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.
THEN TEXT THE INFORMATION TO OKOH PHONE,OR YOU CALL THE MTCN FOR HIM.

ATTACHED DOC.IS THE RECEIPT OF THE LONG BUS THAT CONVEYED THEM TO PARAKOU

Quote:
Senator Blimpy-
$1,000? I am sorry to tell you this but he really ripped you off. Do you understand? He stole from you because it would not cost $1000 US to travel from Lagos to Parakou. I just saw those tickets and it was 5500CFA which come out to about $10US each. Multiply that by 3 people and you have only $30. Did you mean you gave him $100 and not $1000? Because that makes more sense.
Anyway, I'll go ahead and contact the manager to tell him to make arrangements to have the package forwarded from Parakou to the Cotonou Hotel for Oko to pick up. It's probably too late in the day for them to transfer it today so hopefully he can have them do it tomorrow or Saturday.
I saw Mr. Oko tried to call me but he didn't call back or leave a message or text. I called him 3 times but his phone was off or I couldn't get a connection. I'll try again later.
Jackie Treehorn

Quote:

Senator blimpy told me that the parcel will be taking back to Abuja the hotel headquarters,no problem but remember the content of the parcel and do not every it so elaborate so that eyes will not be on it.Abuja is the Nigeria state capital and a police country also,so Mr. Oko should be careful although there wont be any problems.

i have been in touch seriously with your paying bank but only waiting for the fee.

am still communicating to senator so lets see how goes but be rest assure it is well.

Regards

PERM.SEC.HM TREASURY UK

Quote:
ATTENTION MR JACKIE.

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL AND UNDERSTANDING,I SAW YOUR MAIL TO THE MANAGER AND THE ONE OF THE MANAGER TO YOU.IN ANY CASE THERE IS NO SINGLE PROBLEMS IF THE PARCEL GET TO ABUJA,MR. OKO WILL TRAVEL IMMEDIATELY AND PICK IT UP.YOU KNOW THE NATURE OF THE PARCEL,MIND HOW YOU MAKE THINGS OPEN SO THERE WONT BE ANY SUSPICION.DO NOT ATTACH MORE IMPORTANT TO IT.WE ARE IN TOTAL CHARGE AND CONTROL,SO MR. OKO WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT.HE IS A BOY I TRUST SO MUCH.TELL THE MANAGER THAT MR. OKO WILL PRESENT HIS (NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION CARD AND TELEPHONE NUMBER 23480-x)THAT SHOULD BE MR. OKO'S ID BEFORE THE CONSIGNMENT BE RELEASE TO HIM. MR. OKO IS JUST A YOUNG MAN.DO NOT OPEN UP MORE OR INCLUDE EVERY BODY YET.

Quote:
Senator -
OK, that sounds good about everything you're saying.
Yesterday I spoke with the manager from the hotel. He told me they will be moving the package on Tuesday because they've been having some problems with their Jeep. I tried to call Mr. Oko a couple of times yesterday but his phone was off. Please tell him not to leave yet. Once the manager tells me how they're doing I can pass it on to you and Mr. Oko.
So tell Mr. Oko the package is not leaving Parakou until at least Tuesday or maybe Wednesday. Tell him to stay in Lagos...unless he wants to go back to Parakou now, and pick it up there before Tuesday. Could he do that?
Thanks,
Jackie Treehorn

Quote:
ATTENTION MR JACKIE.

MR. OKO CAN GO TO PARAKOU AT LEAST BY TUESDAY SINCE THE ADDRESS OF THE WHERE THE PARCEL IS KEPT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY THE MANAGER.DELAY IS NOT GOOD MY GOOD BROTHER KNOWING FULLY THE CONTENT.CONFIRM FROM THE MANAGER WHETHER SO THAT MR. OKO WILL LEAVE FOR ALLADA ON TUESDAY BECAUSE IF THE PARCEL LEAVE ALLADA ON THURSDAY OR WEDNESDAY WE DON'T KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKE TO GET TO ABUJA.WE DON'T NEED TO BE TAKING THE PARCEL FROM ONE PLACE OR THE OTHER FOR SECURITY REASONS.CALL THE MANAGER AND CALL MR. OKO LETS SEE.IT IS IN ALLADA NOT PARAKOU THAT WAS WHAT GOT US CONFUSED.ALLADA IS BEFORE PARAKOU

SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:
Senator -
The package is NOT in Allada.
The package has been in Parakou waiting for Mr. Oko to pick it up. When he returned to Nigeria I spoke with Mr. Oko and said we could try to move it to either Allada/Cotonou or Abuja. Then when I spoke with Jeff he said he had a Jeep coming from Parakou to Abuja and could take the package. He did not have a Jeep scheduled to make the Parakou to Allada/Cotonou travel. When I told you this you said Abuja was okay so that's what I told the manager and he agreed.
The package would have traveled today but they were having troubles with the Jeep so that's why I said maybe Tuesday it would leave Parakou to go to Abuja. I'll know more on Monday.
Take care and God bless,
Jackie Treehorn

Quote:
ATTENTION MR JACKIE.

OK THERE IS NO PROBLEMS,IF THE PARCEL SUCCESSFULLY GET TO ABUJA MR. OKO WILL LEAVE FOR ABUJA IMMEDIATELY.LIKE I TOLD YOU,FOCUS MUCH ON MR. OKO WHILE TALKING TO JEFF SO THAT THEY WILL NOT SEE IT THAT IS IT ONLY LAPTOP IS BEEN SENT TO SENATOR.LET IT BE THAT IT IS ONLY LAPTOP YOU SENT TO MR. OKO OK.CALL HIM IF THERE IS ANY NEWS PLEASE AND HE WILL RELATE TO ME IMMEDIATELY THROUGH MY WIFE'S PHONE UNTIL I GET A FRESH NUMBER FOR YOU THIS WEEK.

THE ADDRESS OF THE ABUJA HQ SH SHOULD BE PROVIDED SO THAT THERE WONT BE ANY COMPLICATION AGAIN.

SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:

we pray the consignment gets to Abuja with out problems.am really anxious to get the fee and settle the bank so that wire will take place as soon as possible.

what is Walter doing?did you told him your moves?please if you are telling Walter about your moves,kindly stop now and face your own.am only worried because of Dude other wise i never liked Walter and his attitude.am a very simple and plain ma in by nature and when i say yes my yes is always my yes.

talk to Walter now over Dude's i will abandon it to get lost.if he doesn't want to come to Nigeria again,he can pay the fees through the account since he doesn't have any problems sending money out side.or if he still want to come to UK fine let him come.

Regards

PERM.SEC.HM TREASURY UK

Quote:
Dear Senator Blimpy,

I am emailing you to confirm arrangements for the collection of your
consignment. As I type this, and after some mechanical problems with
the transport, it is now on its way to my Headquarters hotel, here in
Abuja. This is where I live with my family.

I will be away for most of this week, as I have to visit another of my
hotels. I will be available on Saturday afternoon to meet with Mr Oko.
On Sunday, I will be going to Kano, to look at the renovations work to
my hotel there.

So, I can meet your man Mr Oko here in Abuja on this Saturday
afternoon. I recommend that he leaves for Abuja on Friday morning, so
he can be with me on Saturday afternoon. If Mr Oko would prefer, I can
log him into my Abuja hotel free of charge on Friday night, with all
feeding included.

I await your response. Thank you.

Proprietor

Quote:
Gentlemen -
I spoke to that guy from the hotel this morning. He told me that Mr. Oko should go to Abuja on Friday morning. Mr. Oko can sleep at the hotel Friday night, get the package on Saturday and then go back to Lagos. I'll call Mr. Oko today and tell him but I need you to talk with him, too.

This guy is very nice. I said I would pay for Mr. Oko's room and all his meals. He apologized for the delays and said he would take care of Mr. Oko when he gets to Abuja. So please make sure that Mr. Oko has his identification and his phone turned on so Jeff can confirm it's really him and we can keep in contact with him.
How soon will I get my money once you receive the payment?
Thanks,
Jackie Treehorn

Quote:
ATTENTION MR JACKIE.

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL,I RECEIVE ALSO MAIL FORM THE MANAGER SAYING THE SAME THING.MR.OKO WILL TRY AND MEET WITH THE MANAGER SATURDAY AND SUNDAY FOR THE COLLECTION OF THE PARCEL.

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE PARCEL,WITHIN 72 HOURS YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS.

SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:

ok i have to speak to SENATOR now so as to prepare oko to leave on Friday or Saturday as against Sunday.you don't have any problem with your funds,the problem is the fee so as soon as we receive it three days you will happy.

two of those criminals has been arrested,and they where busy naming names of there sponsors.when last did you receive any message or call from either any of them?we will detail you later as more information get to us.

Regards

PERM.SEC.HM TREASURY UK

Quote:
Thanks for the update. Jeff said he will be available on Saturday to meet with Mr Okoh so be sure to tell Okoh to leave on Friday. He can stay at the hotel free of charge Friday night.
Tell me about the 2 criminals arrested. Was it Barrister Elesho? He's still contacting Walter.
Jackie Treehorn

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Last edited by Fatter Siam on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he's all set to travel to Abuja tomorrow.
However, he's still afraid that he might get dollah chopped again by the bastard Barrister Elesho crew. Luckily the parcel is in the good hands of a reputable hotel. Cool He's in the hotel manager's hands now.

Quote:
ATTENTION MR JACKIE.

OK I HAVE ALREADY TOLD MR. OKO TO BE READY AND AM GOING TO GIVE HIM HIS TRANSFER FARE TODAY.I WILL PAY IN THE FEE INTO HIS ACCOUNT TOP WITHDRAW FOR HIS TRANSPORT.

BASED ON THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO US,THE TWO KID NAPPERS ARE THE ASSOCIATE MEMBER OF BARRISTER ELESHO ADEWALE,AND THE TWO ARRESTED CRIMINALS ARE MAKING A COMPLICATING STATEMENT INVOLVING SO MANY PEOPLE AS THEIR SPONSORS.SO PLEASE DISASSOCIATE YOUR SELF FROM THEM IN CASE IF THEY ARE STILL COMMUNICATING YOU.

AS WALTER,BE CAREFUL WITH HIM.I DO PERSONALLY DO NOT TRUST HIM.LET HIM GO AHEAD AND COMMUNICATE WITH ELESHO HE KNOWS VERY WELL AS A KIDNAPPER,RAPIST AND DANGEROUS ANIMAL.

SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:

tell Walter to desist from communicating with Elesho before his men will mention Walter as one of their sponsors.i don't know what he has with kidnappers for christ sake.

You have to everything you are doing with me off from Walter because up till now i can not really say the type of person Walter is and his intention.i will talk to you later about the criminals arrested.do not discuss any with Walter as i don't trust him.face your own transaction.i know how to go about DUDE'S funds.i will protect it as well.
Regards

Quote:

Gentlemen –

Thanks for the update. Everything is on schedule so he should leave tomorrow morning as planned. Be sure that Mr. Oko has his phone turned on the whole time he is in Abuja. He shouldn't really need any money as his hotel and meals are all paid for. Be sure to get copies of his receipts so we can pay him back.

As you both know, Walter did not agree with shipping the money to Nigeria and still wants to have a face to face meeting with you to deliver his and Dude's payment. Now he says he wants to go to Abuja to make sure my money is safe. I told him Mr. Oko is going to get it but he's very worried. I don't know what he's said to Samuel about all this, probably just that the package went from Niamey to Parakou but not sure if he told him anything else. I know that Samuel offered to help but I told Walter to stop telling him anything about my money and take care of him and Dude. This was 2 days ago. Haven't heard from him since then.

Oh, you should probably know, I don't know how but Walter has figured out a way to smuggle guns into Nigeria. I think through his old military contacts in Cameroon.

Can't believe this is almost over,
Jackie Treehorn

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Last edited by Fatter Siam on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No travel today but it looks like he’s all set to head to Abuja tomorrow morning. The lad’s very worried he’s going to get chopped again so he's set up all sorts of precautions.

Quote:
ATTENTION MR JACKIE.

THIS IS ALMOST WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FEES YOU MAILED TO CANADA,MY GOOD BROTHER AND FRIEND,BUSINESS IS ALL ABOUT SECRET AND IS NOT EVERYTHING YOU TELL WALTER BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HIS DEALINGS WITH KIDNAPPERS.

NOW DID YOU GIVE THE MANAGER CONTACT DETAILS TO WALTER?WHY DID WALTER SAYS HE IS GOING TO ABUJA?I CAN NOT RISK SOME BODY'S CHILD WITH KIDNAPPERS LIKE SAMUEL,ELESHO AND OTHERS.IT IS VERY VERY RISK.

ANYWAY MR. OKO WILL MEET WITH THE MANAGER SUNDAY MORNING TO PICK UP THE PARCEL,THE MANAGER SHOULD WAIT FOR MR. OKO SUNDAY MORNING AND HE SHOULD MAKE SURE THE PARCEL IS WITH HIM SO THAT MR. OKO WILL PICK IT UP AND GO BACK SAME SUNDAY.

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO NOW SO THAT ELESHO AND SAMUEL WILL NOT DISGUISE THEM SELF AND PICK THE CONSIGNMENT.

YOU HAVE TO CALL THE MANAGER NOW,TELL HIM THAT MR. OKO WILL BE WITH HIM SUNDAY MORNING

1 MR. OKO SHOULD PRESENT HIS ID,NATIONAL ID

2 MR. OKO SHOULD SAY HIS TELEPHONE NUMBERS AS 23480-x AND THE MANAGER SHOULD DIAL THE NUMBER FIRST SO AS TO MAKE SURE IS MR. OKO

3 MR. OKO SHOULD SAY HIS EMAIL ADDRESS AS MR. OKO @yahoo.com

4 MR. OKO SHOULD PRESENT THE RECEIPT OF THE TRANSPORT WITH TWO OTHERS WITH WHICH HE MR. OKO TRAVEL TO PARAKOU LAST WEEK.

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN BEAT SAMUEL ,ELESHO AND OTHERS.

GIVE THIS FOUR ITEMS TO THE MANAGER,TO BE PRESENTED BY MR. OKO AS SOON AS HE ARRIVES ABUJA FOR COLLECTION.I WILL STILL WRITE TO THE MANAGER NOW.

PLEASE ALWAYS MAINTAIN SECRET.DON'T TELL WALTER ANYTHING AGAIN ABOUT THIS AND TRY AND CALL MR. OKO AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MAIL. DON'T WORRY AS SOON AS HE GET THE PARCEL,ON SUNDAY,BY NEXT WEEK EVERYTHING WILL BE OVER.

SENATOR BLIMPY

Quote:

i never believe you will still open up this this secret to some one else including your controversial Walter why?we pray Mr. Oko will receive the parcel on Sunday.then come next week you receive your funds so that every body will get rest.if Walter,Samuel and their group are going to Abuja,please say it now so that we will stop Mr. Oko from traveling.i red this mail and i have communicated Senator through email but have not heard from him.i will call Mr. Oko to link me to Blinda's wife phone.the manager should not release the parcel to another person,but you should make it less attractive so that they will not suspect any thing and call police.

Regards

PERM.SEC.HM TREASURY UK

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Last edited by Fatter Siam on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brando Flux wrote:
I think if you Google '' you will get a lot of results for genuine so probably no danger on this one.

Yes, that is so. S***** H***** is a deliberately chosen generic name. However, where the 2 words appear in the same Thread as the Hotel staff character names or geographical locations, that could lead to problems, once Google bots have crawled the page and linked it through to search results. This is why I do ask that the acronym 'SH' is used, together with abbreviated staff names, like 'Mr Randy' and 'Mr Geoffrey', etc. There is no need to leet these key words.

In light of this, if you would kindly edit your own Post, I'd much appreciate it. Thumbs up
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. You're very polite on the phone, it's quite at odds with the insult bait.
"I am sick and tired ... I have had enough" Mr. Green happy customer o.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOO-HOO, Safari #2!

happy crowd

Despite some confusion and some doubts before departing, and mechanical problems with his bus while on the road, Mr. Oko finally arrived in Abuja on Sunday after a 12-hour journey. I must have talked with him 6 or 7 times but most of the recordings are very poor quality. Suffice to say he was not too happy to be driving around trying to find the hotel.

https://soundcloud.com/user-20419536/okohday1abuja181416

Quote:
I didn't find the hotel. The address is for another hotel. I was there for a good 3 hours. C'Mon, C'Mon!

The Monsignor was working him, too, trying to get to a well-known location so he could send his staff out to get him but Mr. Oko wanted nothing to do with him anymore. When I talked to him again he had nothing good to say about the staff at SH and was heading home back to Lagos and demanding that the package be transported there to his address.

Somehow the Monsignor worked his magic and convinced Mr. Oko to spend the night in Abuja and they would arrange for a pick-up this morning. Astonishingly, that just didn’t work out. Laughing Plus, tM was kind enough to tell him that a Mr. Samuel had called SH and asked about the parcel and would be there soon to pick it up.

I talked with him a few more times today and this was the last call as he headed back. I accused him of lying and stealing the package and he didn’t like that at all.

https://soundcloud.com/user-20419536/okohabuja3that-hotel-does-not-exist81516

Quote:
The same thing that happened in Parakou! That SH does not exist. The address belongs to one hotel, not SH, the same thing happened in Parakou. I DIDN'T STEAL THE PACKAGE! Why should I lie? Are you listening to me? I tell you SH does not exist.

Thanks again, Monsignor, for manning the phones and all your help this weekend. The SH service you offer is a great tool in supporting our baits. And now SH has another satisfied repeat customer.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet. Excellent work! beating bow_down clapping

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another happy visitor to the Abuja bush flophouse ^^^ Like Mr Ls Lad from last year, he was also there at 1000 hrs. I wonder if the residents were still lying outside, drinking beer and smoking...
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah the flophouse. Very Happy I do recall one disgruntled lad who saw this place and wondered what kind of hotel had people drinking beer out front at 10am in the morning. It sounds like Fatter Siam's lad also enjoyed his visit here.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic