SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kamikaze Lad Safari.......Yeehay!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool This time things seem to come along another way. There is still communication going on between Ugly Duckling and his baitress. But yet......I wanted to try something new. It might seem that in mail answer no. 1 I am burning the lad....that is what it appears to be, but I have come to know my lad a little as time went by. I knew he wouldn't twig. I have no idea if this concept will work out, but why not give it a go? That is why I will publish is at is goes......not knowing where it will lead to Cool

Duck's last reply to Rosso di Montepulciano:

Quote:
Sorry about everything it was a good time with u guys ...u just made me go through pain i understand is a pay back something but revenge iis not good as you think, as you can see now your just like me that bad guy u hurt or the person who hurts ... am not angry may be i just paid one of my sin is ok is life i understand things ...don't hurt much people this way cause somebody some were some how may go that far to hurt you just like did to me and the others ,,i have been scamming people but at-least i know my sins and the price for them may be u don't know yrs and not expecting the universe to judge u lol no Kama has nothing to do with GOD u pay it here before you leave ....i want to be ur friends u have a big brain u can open many tabs at once no disrespect greet ur crew ....Peace Ugly duckling

Awwwww, still ever so friendly and peaceful......after all that he has gone through. Time to throw a brick through his living room window.

Rosso's reply to lad:

Quote:
So you seriously think it was a good time with us? Do you really think you have experienced something like an overall cleansing catharsis now, after all? Will it change your life? And if yes.....in what way?
I think you know that it would have been an easy task to get you arrested. We didn't pursue this though. What we wanted to achieve is to make you think. Can we talk, after all this? I would like to speak to you.
Have a good evening

RDM

Lad to Rosso:

Quote:
Hi again i was thinking you will send me the police ...but what u did was more ...am ready to work with u guys

Well.....err.....after all that he has been through he is still ready to work with us? Hmmmm....here you go, my dear. Your call....it wasn't me Cool

Rosso to lad:
Quote:
Hi again
we are presently discussing the options and we will keep you informed okay?

Lad to Rosso:
Quote:
Ok no problem ...but please can i talk with julia

Rosso to lad:
Quote:
I will have to see about that ok

Lad to Rosso:
Quote:
ok

Rosso to lad:

Quote:
Mr Duckling I had a chat with another of our associates yesterday night about your future involvement in our business. Julia will not be with us for a while, she is operationally dead because in our view she is responsible for that massive failure in Maiduguri and the big cash snatched away right in front of noses by some rivaling competitors. She is responsible becoz she has recruited you and you have fucked it up big time becoz you were to late buddy that is sad but true. She was degraded AND PUSHED BACK DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! We do see and appreciate though that you have shown a lot of dedication and effort but that was just not enough, you do understand that, don't you? Success in a business like ours is the result of perfect planning and timing. EXACT timing is crucial, please bear that in mind for the future. We always say that only small bois take the bus, the big dudes fly, do you get an idea of what I am saying?
If you want to do any business with us in future, you will have to prove yourself trustworthy one more time. It don't take much really.
I will tell you about it, and I expect your statement.
We have been ripped off by a guyman from Nigeria who was supposed to do some good business with us in Ivory Coast. He went there and took the money and ran. He kept it all the 37.657,00 for himself and didn't pay us our share of 55 %, so he has really dared to fuck around with us. Not a good idea. He knows well that we can't turn to the police becoz we're brothers in arms in this hustle, so right now he feels like he has hit the jackpot, and he feels as safe as in mama's big lap. The asshole goes by as Dr. Michael Collins, which is of course a fake name. We know well that we will never get our cash back, but we want revenge. We want to make him suffer in return, but he shall never know what hit him and why. That is where you will enter the picture.
Can I count on your support in this matter? You don't have to do much, just a few phone calls at our expenses will do the trick if you will stick to the script, what do you say? Should you be in and perfom successfully, we can negotiate future business. Are you d'acccord?
As to the epic Maiduguri fail, we will need to have a handwritten summary of your expenses (bus tickets, hotel bills etc.), and we will also need the scan copies of the receipts or tickets you have.
Rosso di Montepulciano is my code name, just by the way. My name is Vitello Tonnato, but it is ok if you call me Vito.

Let me know ASAP

Vito

Dr. Michael Collins was picked from Surplus by random. It would be just soooo lovely if Mr. Cameroon lad would be so kind to assist to safari Nigeria lad to some remote destination like Benin or Togo. I will try and just post as I go......and I do I hope it will work out. This is the selected counterpart: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2772428)

Lad to Rosso:
Quote:

Hi again ......thanks for the mail i will be ready to work if you can back my expenses that will be no problem , just estimate how much u can give me for the expenses i will not tell you any fix price cause i want you to feel comfortable with that

Rosso to lad:

Quote:
Hello Duckling,

I have already been impatiently waiting for your response.
3 important issues here right now on my side:

1. You will have to call me Vito becoz my name is Vitello Tonnato.
2. Are you d'accord with supporting our revenge cruisade vs. the so called Dr. Michael Collins, the Nigerian dude who had the balls to run away with OUR cash?
3. Simply send in your handwritten report and the scan copies of your receipts and/or tickets, not a problem, my son.

Tanti saluti

Vito

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomรฉ/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Brando Flux
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Insert popcorn.gif here

Closed lad accounts X30
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Popcorn is badly needed at this point, so thank you dearly Cool
Ugly Duckling is seemingly still playing along. Dr. Collins might need another heavy kick in the a** though....or replacement. Surplus is full of greedy lads, don't matter much to me. Ducky needed a gentle side kick.....

Rosso to lad:

Quote:
Duck??
We are waiting, so what's up now? Do we need to look for another guy? If so, not a prob, it will be okay, son. In that case we will need your statement. Your travel expenses. No prob, it's all good. Your choice. It is as simple as that. Don't waste our time anymore.

Cordialmente da Italia
Vito

Duckling to Rosso:

Quote:
Hello again i have understood what have dont u guys see is time to come out clear just explain to me what is happening lets forget about julia western union pick up just forget everything and tell the truth i told you guys am not mad about what happen i know life is a circle what goes around comes around that's the way it is

He is not mad about what has happened. Now how about that? What an awesome lad.......what a sweet pet he is, isn't he?

Rosso to lad:

Quote:
Duck,

please scroll back through your last incoming emails.
I have asked you 3 very impotent questions only recently.
I am waiting for the answers.
Will I have to repeat myself?
Are you trying to try me out?
Do you want to strain my patience?
What's it gonna be, boy?
Yes or no?

Vito

Lad seems to be confused now:

Quote:
Hi again ....please can you ask the questions in simple words make it clear ....meaning i did not unerstand you well email me with just the 3 answer i get you my answer .

Duck

Rosso to lad:

Quote:
Hello Duckling,

so which part exactly did you NOT understand? I can explain it to you all over again and again, but I can't understand it for you, you understand? Plz don't delay our bezness, focus and CONCENTRATE!

Buona sera
Vitello
(but you may call me Vito)

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have only managed to re-install my Skype this evening......so here is some of the earlier whining of our boi on Skype after all went so wrong:

Quote:
[19.07.2016 09:54:58] james clark: ou can still help me out bro. I am reliable like Osage 3 in 1

[19.07.2016 09:56:28] james clark: I just need you guys to trust me like you did to Uzombo OK. Thanks

Quote:
[18.07.2016 17:36:36] james clark: You told me that Osage does give out his number like that right? Even Gomer's number was given only when I insisted I had been waiting for longer than expected Iye. I do not have bad luck here. I really don't know why Uzombo refused you from paying air transport for me and now I still haven't arrived my destination. I made it clear to you that I was broke and could not afford air transport Iye. I told you I needed this job bcuz it's the best thing that has ever happened to me online and I am not ready to let go Iye. Just let me know where to get a bus to maiduguri and where to locate your office or home. I really don't want to miss this job Iye. Thanks and best regards

[18.07.2016 17:36:36] james clark: Ugly Duckling

[18.07.2016 18:33:22] james clark: Thank you very much. God bless you.

[18.07.2016 21:01:50] james clark: Once again, thank you. But if you know that you are real as you say, we can still work and I will look for customers whom you will do them western union transfer. They will pay to and you send my share when you get paid. You should also refund the transport I have used all along to make this a success Iye, Oluku and Osage. This is Duckling talking. You won't have to stress to go to Western Union for cash outs OK. I still like you guys. God bless us all.

[18.07.2016 21:02:34] james clark: ...

[18.07.2016 21:08:48] james clark: ...

[18.07.2016 21:31:52] james clark: You can finance my trip to Niger. I am ready to work with you guys. I like working with wise people like you but it is good you compensate Duckling for his lost too.

[18.07.2016 23:15:11] james clark: You can finance my trip to Niger. I am ready to work with you guys. I like working with wise people like you but it is good you compensate Duckling for his lost too.

[18.07.2016 23:15:12] james clark: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ‘โœŒ๐Ÿ‘€

[18.07.2016 23:15:12] james clark: ...

[18.07.2016 23:15:14] james clark: it was nice working with you guys. thanks for my and yours too.

[18.07.2016 23:15:14] james clark: ...

[19.07.2016 09:47:17] james clark: it was nice working with you guys. thanks for my time and yours too.

[19.07.2016 09:48:06] james clark: Am getting ready to go home. Amen

[19.07.2016 09:57:22] james clark: I can do more than what Osage does. 3 in 1 Iye. Just try me and you will understand what am saying. Thanks

His messages to Mortal's character:

Quote:
19.07.2016 09:54:58] james clark: You can still help me out bro. I am reliable like Osage 3 in 1

Quote:
[19.07.2016 09:56:28] james clark: I just need you guys to trust me like you did to Uzombo OK. Thanks

[19.07.2016 19:12:29] Mort: we trust you, dont worry.

[19.07.2016 19:12:44] Mort: how are things with you, duck?

Quote:
[22.07.2016 12:31:26] james clark: is ok

[22.07.2016 12:31:29] james clark: my people

[22.07.2016 12:31:39] james clark: i understand everything now

[22.07.2016 12:31:45] james clark: like said in the email

[22.07.2016 12:31:54] james clark: it was a nice tripe

[22.07.2016 12:58:06] james clark: talk

[22.07.2016 12:58:12] james clark: say something

[22.07.2016 12:58:22] james clark: u scare of KAMAH huh

[22.07.2016 12:58:27] james clark: we all bad people

[22.07.2016 12:58:44] james clark: exspecially u with a revenge mind dem......

[22.07.2016 12:58:51] james clark: ur own will be worst

[22.07.2016 12:58:54] james clark: trust me

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In spite of all his bad experiences he was having with her, the lad still seems to trust Julia. Very Happy

Quote:

Hey Julia Hope you are not angry with me ? please say something when you have the time .

Regards

Quote:
I am so sorry, I was forbidden to communicate with you and should they ever ask you then please deny deny deny deny don't you ever let them know that we are still in contact I have been purnished hardestly theรฝ have cut me out of all business for the next 3 months and OMG that is so hard because I need the money so badly and it is all your fault because you were late and not in time and now I have to face all the shit that has hit the fan and that is just not fair and Benjy......I have liked your voice so muchly. Did you like my voice, too? Can you sing? I am so sad and devastated.
Julia

Quote:
When you guys will tell me the truth about everything i will work with u guys all this mails are lies am bigger than that remember am not a fool not just because i did obey you guys and travel to Nigerian like a sheep goat....i was trying out something

Quote:
Oh Benjy Duck,

I am so ever dearly sorry for all these mishaps but why did you just not listen to what I have told you in the first place? Busses are just not good, it is all a question of time in our field of business. Ugly Duckling, I hereby solemnly promise to make up for everything. It will be a matter of time though because I was kicked out of business, and my possibilities are very limited right now.
Benjy......I have come to like you a lot, you are young and sexy and I like your soft and sweet voice. You are such a gentle character you surely didn't deserve all that has happened to you, and I surely did not deserve what has happened to me.
I do not want to blame you, although everything was only your fault. I am in an internet cafรฉ in Maiduguri, but I think I better go now. Strange people around here at this time of the day, and they seem to be watching me. Not too many white women around here these days. I will fly out to Europe the day after tomorrow. I will let you know where I will be, will you take my call then? What is your present phone number?
Yours sincerely
Julie

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A gentle reminder for all other potential baiters:
This is our boi:
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=274719

He needs money badly after all he has been going through. Please email him and bait him as hard as you can Very Happy

Jack Boot

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my, is Julia about to get all loved up? Will the Ugly Duckling sing for her? Will she write him some of her delectable poetry? jump_4_joy
Frost
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and travel to Nigerian like a sheep goat

Wondering what a sheep goat looks like.

Closed lad accounts X 1132
Sand Timer (ROBERT SMITH - 13 months)
Sand Timer (Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler - 15 months)
Cellphone X 2
Safari Jack Boot
Vcamera (barrister Jean Mitchell)

243 x
United KingdomUkraineSpainUnited StatesUnited Arab EmiratesHong KongMalaysiaSwitzerlandTurkeyBurkina FasoNigeriaCambodia FlagSouth AfricaGhanaIraq FlagTogoKenyaCanadaJapanFranceNetherlandsChinaBelgiumItalyGermanyCzech RepublicFilipino flagNew ZealandAfghanistanSurinameRussiaLuxembourgBeninIrelandAustriaDenmark

Kenny Patrick: "YOU ARE INDEED A PSYCHO-PANT !!!"
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I wondered that too. Razz
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Insert picture of "Duckling" here. Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still communicating with Julia Smile

Quote:
what is it that you people really want from me ..am broke i dont have money to give u guys why u people doing this please tel what you want from me since the first day i meet you u have been in one problem to another just let me be i dont need ya help sweety Julian

Quote:
Benjy,

we don't want your monies and I am totally heartbroken to hear that you are broke! We never wanted your money.
What we want is a reliable cooperation partner to bring the sleeping beauties back to life. Benjy, I am in deep trouble myself now because all of this. I have recommended you as a candidate, and now I am out of business because YOU screw it all up. Thank you......but please, no hard feelings here on my side. We might still fix all the chaos you have caused if you want. Rosso has sent me a message. He wants to know if you still want to do business. He wrote that you went silent on him.
Please reconsider your position.
He is the one who is pulling the strings.
He has the power.
You should try to settle things with him.
Please let me have your phone number, I would like to talk to you. We both are victims in this evil game.
Yours sincerely
Julie

ETA:

Quote:
Tell me what you need from me ,stop telling me i fuck up my life is mess up u keep on telling me am cause for my down fall do u even know what u say ?

Quote:
Hello Benjy,
I have told you what is needed. You must contact Rosso. Please, can I have your phone number?
Julie

Until now I thought he only had to sell his boots to pay for his hotel bill, but no! Cool

Quote:
i dont even have a phone i sold out my phone in Nigerian and my laptop to have transports are u happy now

Quote:
Benjy,

oh my goodness, you had to sell your phone and your laptop? Why on earth do you think that would make me happy? I am all but happy. I am very unhappy, that is what I am. I need money, and they have cut me out. I am desperate. How can I reach you to talk to you? Where are you now, at your brother's place in Bamenda?
Julie

Jack Boot

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my, wouldn't it be wonderful if this little SH is really in this much trouble?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic