SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The King of Ghana is back

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See this thread

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=274304&highlight=gold

After insulting him he disappeared on me a couple of months ago. A few of you had some fun with him. Very lazy, but he is now back. I received this email today

Quote:
How are you and your family? Its been long I heard from you. I have been sick for a very long time and have not been able to be in the Palace due to my illness.

I'm writing you now to introduce a Company to you. I have already spoken with them and they are ready to sell gold in large quantity.

Please contact their agent.
Mobile & Whatsapp: +23324xxx5915
Email: [email protected]

Thanks advance for your reply.

While it makes me sad to think that the King is dying, it is nice to know that he has passed off his business to someone new. Yea, right

My character is less than happy

Quote:
yes i am still looking to purchase gold. i will do business with you but the last time i tried you were a complete dick. are you willing to do business without insulting me? that may be normal behavior in your part, but i don't care what your title is i demand to be treated with respect.

Quote:
Hello William,

Thanks for your reply, don't be offended about the past. you know as a King there's lot of stress. despite all you still my good friend.

I'm very sick and weak. I won't be able to do business but I have spoken to this Company on your behalf. though their Company is also located in my Region they have lots of respect for me.

Please contact them and get back to me.

Quote:
i hope they have their shit together better than you did. let's face it - you fucked things up pretty bad and cost me a lot of money.

So if you were baiting you might want to give him another shot. Maybe he is broke enough that he is willing to actually do something now. Evil or Very Mad

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I recall, this lad does NOT take people doing things without his express permission very well. My character for the last bait has moved on but I'm sure I could cook up another. Perhaps, if this "new" gold seller is a bit more accommodating to your char., he could refer them to some other interested parties. Cool

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He got back to Cammy as well... makes it nearly five years I've been baiting this sucker.

Her answer (to the king and the company guy) was dismissive.

Quote:
I can buy large quantities of gold here, dewd. What's so special about yours?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The gold company got back to Cammy with an offer:

Quote:
Thanks for your email. Yes the King already told us about you. We are small scale miners in the King's Region Eastern Region. We have gold dust, bars and nuggets in stock, looking for potential buyers.
We can produce about 40 to 50 kg every month.
Below is our Details.

Origin:Ghana
Product:Gold dust, bars and nugget
Price: $32,0000 USD (Negotiable)
Carat: 22+5
Purity: 93.6%

Looking forward to your response.

Cammy wasn't impressed.

Quote:
Any gold would have to be in bars, 24 carat, and over 99% purity, and I'd need a really good deal to make it worthwhile.

Gold is sacred to Freyja, so it has to be the best quality!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just like the last time, I asked him for some references. The last time he gave me the email addie of one of his victims. This time it looks like just baiters. If you are d1ck vandyck or ruf3ls Hinton (obvious baiter names) expect an email from P3nfold inquiring as to the lads character. Respond how you want but keep in mind that I will be forwarding your response to our former king.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems this Lad doesn't really want to do business:

Quote:
Yes we have gold bars but the carat is 22+5 carat. You can't get 24 carat anywhere in West Africa except South Africa.
Looking forward to your response.

Geography ain't exactly his strong point either.

Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The email addies he gave me for his references both bounced. Maybe I typed them in wrong, or maybe I didn't. I don't care. Either way I have given this new company hell about it.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jayhawk, I'm serious about creating a new char. to bait this lad with. Feel free to use people you could recommend to torment this lad with. If you need a name, just let me know.
@Yastreb, you must know from experience how flaky this lad is. Rolling Eyes

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will do. This lad is a lazy idiot so he needs to be mass baited. Shoot me an email if you want to get involved. He sent me two more references which appear to be nonbaiters (one is an outlook address)

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An odd reference

Quote:
Hi baiter,
I inter-faced with her (lad in new identity) few months ago in Africa, Ghana to be precised. She is not the direct seller of any gold but she is one of the most trusted agents of the gold seller who resides in one of the regions where gold are mined in small scale. It is actually a community owned gold and she works for the community chief who is in charge of all the gold. I lost a fortune in my effort to buy gold from Africa but did not get anything out of it until as fate will have it I met someone who introduced me to her and she took me to the region where I met the chief and bought from him and has continued buying in small quantities of a little above 10kgs every three months.

Whatever happens, do not part a dime to any faceless individual, insist to be taken to the region which is less than two hours drive from Accra (the capital city) and buy whatever quantity you need from the chief who is the custodian of the community gold and he will help you in getting the essay report from the government refinery in Accra.

I hope the information I have provided will help you.

Regard,
reference

Quote:
Thank you for your quick response. So on a scare of 1-10, with 10 being very trustworthy and 1 being a criminal, what rating would you give the lad?

Quote:
I will give her ten which is very trustworthy.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like either a shill or an alter ego. The use of English, while pretty good, still looks fairly suspect, as does the glowing report.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I think that the "reference" isn't for the King, but for the gold company contact, Diana Wills [with only one L, actually].

And speaking of Diana... Cammy took the lack of decent gold philosophically.

Quote:
Oh well, looks like we have no business. Sorry about that.

Sand Timer x 7
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hail to the King baby!!!

Lulz the "King of Ghana" Carry on

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was starting to think it was a possibility that this seller could be legit. Okay, maybe not a real possibility, but only a 99.99% chance that this one was fake and in league with the lad. But today she confirmed that the mines have the 20 lbs of gold and 25 lbs or Beryllium that I need, so this one is definitely our case. . Very Happy

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to jump in with a short intro...

Quote:
A client of yours gave me your email address when I mentioned to him my interest in increasing my precious metals holdings. He asked that I not mention him by names but was most emfatic that you could be of help to me in this endeavor. Thank you for your quick reply.

...and got this prickly response.

Quote:
Why would anyone ask you to message me for gold transaction and ask you not to mention his name. My business is not hiding in anywhere because we are genuine miners. If you're ready to do business with me, kindly tell me the person. That's all.

Diana will get a mild slap tomorrow.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She is good

Quote:
Hey, what the fuck trick are you trying to pull here? I tried to email your two references and they both bounced. How about you supply me with the names and email addresses of some real fucking references and stop playing fucking games with me.

Quote:
Good morning, how can you say am playing games with you? How can I play games in business, I don't play games with anyone not even in business. Well I don't know why it bounce back. I gave you two contacts among our regular buyers. You can call them on phone as well.

Quote:
Am giving you another to contacts of our regular buyers.

Quote:
I received a reply from Mr. I who gave you very good marks but warned me against sending you money, and told me I should only give you money in person after inspecting the mines. I have not heard from Mr. T yet.

Quote:
Okay, but in terms of sending money. I don't think he is referring to me because I had never asked anyone to send me money for any reason. I think he talking about his past experience with fake people. Because he told me he lost lots of money in the past before he got my contact. He's been buying from us every three months .

I only advice buyers to come down here and inspect the gold and confirm that they're buying real gold before payment. And for the payment, you pay the Company and not me.

Quote:
Okay, I got a glowing recommendation from the second name you sent me so I am ready to do business. I need to purchase 20 pounds of gold and 25 pounds of Beryllium. Is this something you can handle, and if so how much will it cost me?

Quote:
Hello Mr P,

Thanks for the mail.
At the moment we only have gold in stock. I have checked All our sources but none of them has Beryllium in stock.
The price of our gold per 1kg is $32,000 USD (Mining price and Negotiable) based on the quantity you want. The 20 pounds that you want is equivalent to 9kg and total amount is $288,000 USD.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Quote:
Good morning Mr P,

I got a call from the mines this morning, they said beryllium will be available any moment from now, and the price is $120 USD per pound. The total amount for 25 pounds is $3000 USD.

Quote:
that's a damn good price for beryllium. what is the purity? i don't want any watered down beryllium.

Now keep in mind that the only thing I know about beryllium is that in the move Galaxy Quest they had to get Beryllium Spheres to power their starship

Quote:
Hello Mr P,

The Beryllium purity is 99.5% .

Quote:
Hello Diana. May I call you Diana? Thank you for the quotes but I think you have made a mistake. Are you positive the price quote of $120 a pound for beryllium is correct? Everywhere else I have looked the prices were significantly higher than $120 a pound. Did you leave out a zero or two? Did you mean to type $12,000.00 a pound?

Quote:
Hello Mr P,

Yes you can call me Diana, I am sure that you know very well that it is demand and supply that controls the precious mineral market; it is due to the lack of demand of Beryllium that made it a commodity that only few miners are interested in mining it in this part of the World, which is the reason why someone like me do not have all the details that you require and am depending on another credible source for the Beryllium. I spoke to them on a cracky phone line due to bad cell phone connectivity since he is calling from a deprived area of the region and I thought I heard him say the amount that I gave you. I don't want to make any mistake when it comes to businxess because huge amount of money is involved . I will send him an email this night and request that he send me the information via email so I can pass it on to you. Sorry for any inconvenience, I will keep you posted.

Quote:
Thank you Diana. Please do that. How did you get to know the King? He and I didn't exactly hit it off. He cost me quite a bit of money when he agreed to meet me at a resort and then didn't show up. So I'm sure you'll understand if I am more than a little cautious.

Quote:
Hello Mr P,

Yes, I do understand and its okay to be cautious especially in a business like the one you are about to do with us. The king is called Otumfuo Nana Osei Tutu II, he is the 16th ruler of Ashanti and Ashantiland and the Empire of Ashanti, absolute monarch and head of the Ashanti royal House. The king is highly revered in the Empire of Ashanti (Ashanti Region) and Ashanti Land and well known to all Ghanaians of knowledgeable age, but I am one of the million of Ghanaians who have neither met him personally nor spoken to him, we only see him on TV and hear him addressing us via the radio. Few days before you contacted me I had just placed an ad on one of the radio fm stations letting the public know that we have some considerable amount of gold in stock. I would like to think that the king's messengers must have picked up my details through the radio and passed it on to him given the fact that hours before you contacted me I received an email from the palace stating that we got a referral from the throne and your name William P was mentioned the email as the buyer.
I told you that, in my first response to the email you sent to me.

Quote:
Thank you for your response Diana. Please call me William. If you don't mind my asking, how much did you pay the king's messengers for the names he provided you?

Quote:
Good Morning Mr William,

Read my message very well. I said I just placed an ad on one of the radio FM station and I think the King's messenger might have picked my contact from there. I have not met the King, his Elders or his messengers in person before. The reason why I said this because that is the only means where the local buyer's gets my contact from . I'd never paid a dime to anyone for people's contact before.

Quote:
Talking about the King, can you tell me about what happened between the both of you? Cause for I don't know anything about him, just got a message from the Palace that you want to buy gold. I'm just a commission agent mostly in gold, and many people contact me for business , from Europe, America and Asia even in Africa here. Lots of people who has met me would never give a bad record of me. Now you're going to do business with me and I assure you that you're in safe hands. One thing I hate in business is cheat or cause someone to lose his or her money.

Because the person might die as a result of losing the money and that's why am always careful and remain honest to anyone who comes my way for businesses or anything. Am not just a Christian but am a child of God and I want to make Heaven.
The Bible that I read all the time warned against lies and cheat. I will give just few verses .

Proverbs 15:27
He who profits illicitly troubles his own house, But he who hates bribes will live.

Leviticus 19:11
You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another.

Anyone who disobey God's commandment rebels against God and that is sin.

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I have waited to receive an email from the Beryllium miner. But they didn't email me, then I decided to call them on phone. He said that precious mineral market does not have a fixed price, it appreciate and depreciate all the time, but he promise to give you a discount of 25% from international price of Beryllium. Please let me know if you accept his price condition.

Quote:
In terms of the King, just let me say that I lost a great deal of money because of that fraud on the throne. He agreed to sell me the gold and beryllium I needed at a good price, but he kept demanding money up front and refusing to answer my questions. He would get angry when I would not send money, as for a transaction that size I needed to meet in person and see what I was buying. So he agreed to have his representative meet with me at the Simba Safari Camp in Uganda. I made all the arrangements, booked the rooms, set up the safari tours and even arranged for the young male prostitutes he told me I would have to have for his representative. I did not like this last part but he told me that the presenting of prostitutes to the representative of the king was a time honored tradition and I did not want to break tradition. The king specifically asked for boys below the age of 10, which disgusted me. I never knew your culture was like that. So I got everything he wanted and waited and waited. No king. No representative. I waited for two weeks before I went home. When I got home he told me that he did not send his representative because I did not send $5,000 for travel expenses. I bid him good day. The wasted trip cost me over $10,000. So you can see why I did not trust the king when he gave me your name. But after talking with you and getting to know you I trust you now.

As for the beryllium, I am afraid I can't go forward with the deal without a set price. You originally said $120 a pound, right?

Maybe I was getting a bit silly, but I really want to know what her new price on Beryllium will be. The fact that she says the palace contacted her about me tells me that she is full of poop about everything else. This is a lad.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I could swear that the king's name is don nana quame! Maybe the king is dead, so long live the king!

My character gave Diana the 411:

Quote:
Yo, slow down, Skippy? Why all the paranoia? Are you a legit gold dealer or not? I can't give you the name of your client because I can't remember what it is. If it makes you feel better, you can call him "Ted". Here's how this whole thing went down. I met this guy at our community summer bbq last weekend. Never seen him before but he seemed like a nice guy. While were talking and knocking back brewskies, I mention that I'm looking to pick up some gold but every dealer I know charges way too much per ounce. So he tells me that he knows a dealer who can make me a good deal and gives me your email address. He also said you know "how to treat a customer right." So, the first chance I get, I shoot you a quick email to introduce myself and you respond like some dumbass thug from a third-world backwater.

So, what's it gonna be? I have money and want o get some gold and you have gold and want to get some money, or so Ive being told. Do you want to do business or keep acting like a dumb-ass thug? I would prefer to do business but its your call.

Joe

And Diana responded about the way I would expect the King to:

Quote:
Don't insulted me cause I'd never insulted you in anyway. I only wanted to know how you got my contact and I did not insult you. Real gold merchants don't insult . So please don't insult me. I treat every buyers who comes my way with lots of respect and not insult.

Anyways if you really want to purchase gold, tell me how many kgs you want and I tell you the details.

Diana.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stockholm syndrome is sitting in as I'm kinda starting to like this lass

Quote:
I am happy and somewhat flattered that you have expressed trust on me and I can assure you that you will have nothing to regret for coming in contact with me and knowing me.

I would like to give you my candid opinion on the issues that you raised about the king but I would like that you keep my opinion strictly to yourself because if you tell that purported King it is possible that they may find ways and means to harm me.

It is with the greatest feeling of disgust and total abhor that I reject and condemn such despicable, abominable and contemptible request purporting to have come from the King. Firstly, I have to make it very clear that our tradition / culture does not approve or consent to such devilish and heartless request of violating young children regardless of the sex or encourage the patronage of prostitution at any level. At this stage, it is now clearer to me that the unscrupulous man that you were dealing with was not the King and could not have been, given the fact that the King is the embodiment and protector of our decent tradition which recognizes basic human right enshrined in the United Nations Conventions.
The king that I know does not need your money and does not even have the time to sale gold or negotiate for gold because he has better things to do with his time, and he has companies that does his businesses for him whiles he concentrate in governance of the Kingdom, so it baffled me to hear that you talked about the king the way you did. He is well educated, in fact he got his education in Europe and he worth multiples of millions of United States Dollars, He is the only King in the whole African continent that sits on a 100% golden throne, and he is known as the king of gold which is the reason why he is adorned with pure gold in excess, and even when he attends a public gathering he is made to sit on gold and makes gold his footstool and that is tradition, Ghana was once called "Gold Coast". I am dead sure that someone used his name to defraud you of your hard earned money and caused you all the waste that you incurred. I am attaching a photo of the King with the Queen of England, the king with Prince Charles, the King with the Dutch Queen Beatrix and with the Federal President of Germany Prof. Dr. Horst Köhler. The king is not a low level man and has no time to defraud anyone and he is not a fraud.

Coming back to the gold that you want to buy from us, there are few things that you need to know to assure you that you are dealing with the right people.
1. We do not ask for money upfront because it is wrong to do so.

2. We do not smelt gold in the absence of the buyer or his representatives.

3. We only ask for payment of the gold that you are buying after you have received a satisfactory assay report from a government approved laboratory in Accra (the capital city).

If you have your export license you can ship your gold but if you do not have we will use our license to ship for you. The miner of the Beryllium will be back to his office latter today and has promised to send to me in writing all the detail (especially the price).

Thanks
Diana Wilson

This is not your average lad. This one actually has something going on upstairs.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may have more on the ball than your average boi, but not by much. Looks like I struck a nerve.

Joe makes his request:

Quote:
Oh don't get your panties in a bunch. In my business, you either speak your mind or you lose your business. If you can't handle a bit of honesty from your clients, maybe you're not the dealer I'm looking for. But, just in case I'm wrong, I'll tell you what I'm looking to do.

I don't do that metric shit, so you'll have to do the math. I want to add 500 Troy ounces of gold to my holdings by year's end. I expect the price to be 5%-10% below spot. The percentage can be adjusted higher or lower depending on purity of the product. The first transaction will be a test to determine if your company is the right one to handle this business. For this order, I would like to purchase 100 Troy ounces of gold, which I will then have assayed. If all goes well, I will purchase another 100 Troy ounces per month in each of the following: September, October, November and December.

Let me know if you can handle this transaction for me without any more histrionics.

Sincerely,
Joe

To which the lad responded with more histrionics:

Quote:
Hey Fool or whatever you call your self. I think you lack good home training. Don't you ever insult me again. And don't you ever message me again in your entire miserable life. I don't take insult from anyone not even an ass hole like you. If you don't know how to address people . Kindly get lost. People respect . Am not interested in your useless business cause you don't have manners... Good BYE

Looks like I'm out of the loop, so:

Quote:
Thank you for confirming my suspicions that you are a stupid, rude person of low breeding and intelligence. I will be sure to share you offensive screed with your client the next time I see him.

Sincerely,
Joe

The lad must have been sitting at his computer or on his phone:

Quote:
With this disgusting and insulting manners of yours, I bet you. No one can do business with you.

With nothing to lose, I sign off:

Quote:
Of course a stupid person of low breeding like you would would think that. I am actually a multimillionaire, self-made, while you are a hysterical prole whose IQ matches your age. Don't think this hasn't been fun (although it hasn't), but now, if you are finished demonstrating your ignorance of anything remotely related to reality, I'm off for a weekend of paragliding. Thank you so much for wasting my time with your pretend gold business.

Sincerely,
Joe

ETA: Had this been a real sales opportunity, this moron just "lost out" on a major sale because he was too busy being offended by semantics than looking at the numbers. Just goes to show that lads are lads are lads.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr P,

Did you give my contact to anyone in USA? His name is Jos3ph Walsh. Kindly let me know if you did.

Which one of you is this and what do you want me tell her about you?

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I dunno, folks, but I think that part about the King of the Ashanti tribe sitting on a throne of pure gold is a bit of a lie. Laughing
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursten, She sent me your emails and asked if I knew you. I said I did not and had no idea how this disgusting person got her information.

Quote:
Good morning Mr William.

How are you this morning ?

Its okay dear, if you don't know him. Its just I was very very angry at his insult. God bless you and your family.

Diana Wilson.

So yes, you hit a nerve. My character uses a library computer so if pressed you can tell her that you got her info by looking over the shoulder of someone at the public library in Silv3r Peak, Nevada.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that was my character Joe Walsh. (S)he's pretty pissed at Joe, so deny, deny, deny. Very Happy Disgusting? I thought my jabs were fairly mild, at least in the beginning. I hope you got a smile or two out of them. (S)he finally got to the calling down thunder on Joe's head, which I always find entertaining.

ETA: The Doc, well an intern who is close to finishing his internship, will soon be looking for gold.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She gets really really angry if you accuse her of lying, so whatever you do don't do that Very Happy

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have fallen in love. She sent me a video for my "sister" who is in the hospital which I will not post as it contains the name of a real person who is sick. She is emailing me every 30 minutes. I will post some of them when I get home tonight

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic