SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They never give up!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just found this in the inbox of my baiting account - Eliert here must feel I need another sandtimer. I baited him years ago, and he crawled out of the woodwork today - he is obviously desperate for potential paying punters and going through his archives.

It just goes to show that just because the lad has stopped replying, you never know if he'll be back.

Quote:
Eliert Banabas

to me

Dear Mr roys,

how are you doing today hope all is well,i have not had from you since all this while on how we can solve this deal so that your boxes can be clear out of the wear house to be deliver to you okay and also the gold consignments box also have to be clear together with your consignments boxes after the clearing and endorsement of the certificate of ownership and drug law certificate not to have the boxes to be stop over in your air port as soon as we arrive there that is why all needed documents have to be done also,i was out of the country for years now but now back and i still see that your boxes and your gold boxes have not be clear till now that is why i have to contact you to inform you in regards of your boxes okay,

sincerely

eleirt

He obviously needs the money to buy some punctuation. I note he can't even spell his own name the same way twice Rolling Eyes

My reply:

Quote:
Sorry, is it Eliert or Eleirt? You don't seem sure.

I don't really need money any more as I inherited millions from a relative I didn't know I had, who died in a crash on the Sagbama Highway.

However, refresh my memory, the fountains outside the castle are looking a bit shabby and could do with regilding.

Yours, Roy

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been years since I've heard the died on the Sagbama Highway modality.

We need to have him have a photo taken of him holding up a sign where his relative died.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
soylent green
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do they bury the survivors by the side of that highway? It must be full by now.

=
O
<|\/
|\
// s.t.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A blast from the past, this thread!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNLUS0o69wQ Very Happy

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic