SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Thug boy's partner goes to Fiji

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I have some time I'll put the whole mess together, it's long (14 months now) and hilarious but will be a lot of work!

This is yet another chapter in the ongoing saga of the learned ass thug boy, the first bits are here: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=270817

Our lad has someone further up the chain of command who's up for a trip to Fiji to pick up $2,000,000 in negotiable bearer bonds. I never imagined he'd really do it but you can't argue with proof!

Months down the road the boss-man from Austria said he was coming to Fiji (yeah, right) and was instructed to take a photo in baggage claim to prove he was here. Once that was received I would meet him at a local marina to take a ferry to Viwa Island (which I own). Imagine my shock:

Note the background signs ("Bula" means "hello" in Fiji):

I also insisted that he scan his ticket so I could check him in to his hotel on my island. The whole page is tough to read when resized so here are some chunks of it.

The itinerary (yeah, over 11,00 miles):

Confirmation of his checked bag:

Payment confirmation:

Off to the marina with him and a photo proving he's there. The sign is our secret code phrase, note the boat in the background:

At this point he's spent a night in the airport, a night at the marina and another night at the airport. He's finally admitted defeat and plans to go to an embassy to get someone to wire him money to fly home.

Poor little bastard.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick update, after spending the night at the airport he took a shuttle to the heliport where the tours are based expecting me to meet him there. He doesn't have the cash to book a flight himself and I got an email from the guy at the helicopter booking counter asking what he should do.

I've had a grand adventure with this lad, my favorite in the five years or so I've been baiting, but I don't have the time to push it any further so I sent this (Viama is the salesperson for the charter company and "Mr. Dudley" is the original lad who sent him to Fiji):

"Viama, can he ask him to contact his business partner Mr. Dudley? I think he can give him some immediate assistance."

And to Mr. Dudley:

"You might want to check in with your pal. I suspect he's having some trouble.

He's now paid your debt for running me halfway around the world, wasting my time and money and nearly getting me arrested.

You should get a real job because scamming is going to be the ruin of you."

And that's the last message he or anyone else in this bait will ever get. I look forward to getting a lot of cussing and abuse to add to my sig line.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, the desperation has begun.

"I no have internet available-use temporary support staff in airport...I no have money for fly by helicopter to Viwa...Nobody know you there...send me your phone and photo..!--You must come to Domestic meet me -NOW...I lwaste 3 days here without business finalized..tel me how you meet me- but I no can fly to Viwa if you are not there..!!!-WHERE ARE YOU NOW?????...if you not today till afternoon meet me,I go to embassy.
call me...........+xxxxxxxxxx.......+xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.....
give me your phone.- send me your adress + photo. I WAIT NOW..!!"

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And from his other character (the lad is playing both the stranded guy and the original mugu in Africa). I won't add every little rant as he melts down but I just had to share this one.

"My man just contacted me and said that you wrote nadi airport official that he should take helicopter to Viwa and i should support him how do you expect me to get money without giving him the bonds to exchange your starting to play bad game with me why can't you keep your word.

And take helicopter and meet him at Nadi airport it won't take 45 minutes and when he exchange the bonds he will pay back to you double like i instructed him.

Or is this game to ruin my life."

I think he's finally getting it.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG - this is epic! Your man has had a wonderful adventure to tell the grandkids about - what's he complaining for?

You really are evil. Twisted Evil

(that Nike bum bag is truly awful, btw)

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

loualsindor wrote:
And from his other character (the lad is playing both the stranded guy and the original mugu in Africa).

What happened to the African lad who was around in the beginning? Sorry if it was explained and I'm missing it.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maggiestail wrote:

(that Nike bum bag is truly awful, btw)

hahaha I was thinking the same!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, I fear the promise of a long list of rants will not come true. I got "Fuck you for scamming a scammer. You ar the realthief." and then silence. From a lad who's into rapid-fire communication I think that was good-bye.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

Padme

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

loualsindor wrote:
I got "Fuck you for scamming a scammer.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snicker...the whining has returned.

"Please since you can't even give me 30% of my share of what we made."

Which means he thinks I'm real and rich and he has no idea he was baited, my favorite way to ride off into the sunset.

Makes me feel warm all over.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And an even better one! He's tried everything including creating fake email accounts from the consolate and the police and today I got this.

-----

Hi Gomez I am writing to let you know that I am still in Fiji. I will to borrow viwa boat fair and meet you in Viwa.

But the issue is how to meet you. You shouldn't deny me what i suppose to get. So reply to this email and give instruction how to meet you when I get to Viwa because I have no money for taking flight back home and without meeting with you which is my hope I can't go home , please am sorry if i ever tried to fuck over you. It wasn't my intention am just too determined to get paid by all means. So i hope you forgive it and retake care of our agreement and arrangement of paying me the remaining money out the 30% .

You said we should take about the rest after i show up for the 2m. Now I am hoping all over Fiji without you taking care of that.

I am sorry if i ever fucked you up. I will be waiting for your positive message about meeting you .

Your Little Friend.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day, another message from my lad. He really isn't having any fun at all.

-----

In the name of God please give me another chance by letting me know where next place to meet you all I need Is your positive reply where I will meet you when I get to Viwa you know I have tried by showing up. Most important thing is that I won't go anywhere without meeting you because I am absolutely out of money which is problem why I asked you to pick me up with helicopter and take care of the expenses until after when you give me the bonds and exchange it. Then I will pay the total expense. Just say the amount that will go into your custody after exchanging the bonds as expenses coverage and I will confirm to do it on next email to you before making the next meeting arrangement.

Even if I don't make senses just say what you exactly want if you have decided to keep it to your self I mean the whole money we made including mine 30%. But before deciding that understand that nothing is free even the time I wasted worths it. Not talking of the risk I took living my job with trust to your email.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he's just getting pissy.

-----

Hi stop being silence and reply back to me because am not barking dog.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
am not barking dog

He is definitely your bitch.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Snicker...well said. At this point I'm just ignoring him and letting him twist in the wind and enjoying his pain as I'm focusing my attentions on this guy https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=277489 who is now drooling for HIS millions that the evil nurse has waiting for him.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the hits just keep on coming.

-----

It's been 17 days I am in your destination and you have totally ignore to meet me.

I know it's just not because I didn't meet up at the heliport but if that's your excuse tell me how I will meet you when I get to Viwa where you claimed to own so we will negotiate this to avoid someone being fucked up.

I have done all you said and I have showed up everywhere as you requested but those it mean your afraid to show up or just afraid to loose 2musd for nothing because things are freeless or just that the 2 musd don't exist be positive with your answer so I will know. The option to take.

Think if it was you that was in Fiji and your last hope was nowhere to be found like your doing. Simply because I didn't show up on time you were there doesn't mean I am not serious.

And all this is beginning to seems to me like joke you planned to play. But remember we don't play in the morning but that is what your doing.

(What?)

Tell me how to get my money and you get paid back your expenses with no excuse.

-----

Still clueless. Amazing.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could this finally be the end?

-----

This is my last message I will send to your ass. Silent is the best answer to fools like me. I am flying back home tomorrow last chance I will give you is to meet me at Nadi airport 7:30 Am before I fly and hand me the bonds over since you don't want to get paid back your expenses with the due prize it worths or simply because the bonds never exist but no matter what you and I think that will happens we both knows tomorrow don't exist like your bonds but I promise you this if this is real you won't get away with my birthright simply because you thought I wasn't gonna show up and I did it because of my connection which you know is hard everywhere.

(Now his ill-gotten gains are his "birthright"? Classic.)

I will make you suffer if you don't pay me I am not threating you but am warning you to hold our agreement before it's too late. Your family will suffer the wrath of what you did and your worst nightmare will turn to reality. You can sleep but I wish you concience bites you whenever you think of me.

I can invest in the 2musd in Buying an island with your help if you negotiate but if you don't you will be ruined like me sooner.

(Methinks he found a someone with some weed in Fiji, his run-on sentences always got long and preachy when he's wasted.)

Edit: one more whine for the day.

-----

Hi do you mind if I sent another person to Viwa from Fiji to pick up the bonds on behalf of me. Since I am flying home today.

(I wonder how that would work? I know he's slept in the airport and the marina ans somebody's floor, maybe he made a new friend.)

Silent isn't gonna solve this get back to me with your word as man stop being afraid because I don't know the denarau email stands for police representation.

(Beats me what that meant, Denauru is the port.)

Please forgive that and give me 2 hours chance to get paid or it will be late. Which you know it took me so much long time to be in Fiji without finalizing your shit bonds till now.

Please reply

-----

Edit: Imagine my fear...

-----

Why silent I have been writing to you for option I need to take to get paid for what I did for you and all you do is silent.

I won't stop trying to fix team to get this money weather you like it or not your paying me.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

Last edited by loualsindor on Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brando Flux
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great read. Just finished the original bait.

So he has got his partner (the white guy) to fly to Fiji but is still emailing you himself?

Closed lad accounts X30
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's only the one guy who was playing both parts and also had someone helping with a second email address with a totally different writing style (at least that's how it seems to be, the whole thing is pretty strange). Going back through the mountains of emails back and forth it's obvious it was passed off several times. At this point there's just the Austrian in Fiji and he's really pissed. He still believes there's 2 million bucks in bearer bonds waiting for him. I got 15 emails over the weekend.

There were several folks concerned that the guy was a victim but he's referenced back to earlier conversations that only the original lad would know about so it's definitely him. He's sent emails from half a dozen addresses pretending to be anyone from a border patrol agent to a helicopter tour owner and who knows what else in the past.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He shifted from all-caps guy to regular capitalization guy in the wrong email address, oops. And then he got deep...

-----

Speech is silver
Silence is Gold
Knowledge is Diamond

----

This as he is waiting for a flight out of Fiji.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Evidently he is still convinced that I'm on Viwa island and is coming to find me, he just wants to confirm his reservation at the resort.

-----

Is it still valid??I want go to Viwa tomorrow from Denarau with boat.
Confirm our meeting place and time.

Your booking includes:
- Breakfast
Room $1,364
15 % TAX $205
6 % Environmental fee $82
10 % City tax $136
Today you'll pay $0
You'll pay at the property $1,787

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that he's been in Fiji for the better part of three weeks, he's getting long-winded again.

-----

Hi Gomez did you receive my email I am coming to just honor our agreement I meant no harm and I am unarmed , (Well THAT'S comforting) So please try to welcome me by making reservation for me because I don't have money for food only ferry ticket or wait me at front desk reservation so you can take me in and honor your own part of agreement which is to give me the bearer bonds of 2musd as we agreed and take me to place where I will exchange it. After then I will pay back for the helicopter expenses and the resorts reservation since it can be paid for after when checking out time is due. Which makes it good convenience for my economy , I am sorry for last time argument between us i don't meant to scare you or joke with you. So forgive that and let me know if your good with meeting me Viwa today. (I guess that means my family won't be "suffering his wrath". Imagine my relief.)

(And 45 minutes later...)

Why don't you take this seriously. I wrote you that I will be coming to Viwa regarding collection of the bonds as we agreed but your still silent do you think am joking when it comes to money issue. Please get back to me and let me know how I will meet you In Viwa and if your taking care of my reservation.

This is not time for silent.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fast-forward another hour and he's arrived on Viwa, more money spent in vain (I actually checked the ferry schedule and it aligns perfectly with his story. Love it.)

-----

Hello Gomez please talk to me I have arrived in Viwa but cannot allowed to come out of the boat because I don't have reservation, They will be heading to paradise cove. Viwa Manager won't allow me to come to Viwa without reservation , Now tell me how I will meet you because I already across Denarau.

Edit: 10 minutes later.

-----

Gomez i know this is not part of our plan but you must accept to make reservation for me. So I will be allow to meet you in Viwa if your there. For the bonds and believe me all your expenses will be paid back soon after I exchange the bonds please don't leave me in agony because i have fulfilled my own task

-----

It really is tempting to answer him but having him ramble all over Fiji trying to find me and the money he is convinced exists is just too much dang fun.

-----

20 minutes later:

Gomez please i am sorry if i have ever fucked over you in the past but this is time to make arrangement about taking what mine so don't be dumb or silent because i have finish my own task

Now you have to honor your own word . Or are you afraid that I will be interested in more than bonds collection. I don't exactly know reason why you don't want to show up but it's confirmed by the staff in boat that there is no guest or staff in Viwa with name Gomez Adams Law , So it's time to meet me in Korovou Eco Tour Resort.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday brings still more joy:

-----

Hi Gomez this is your little friend i am writing to inform you that i have emailed you countless times with my email but it seems like you don't want to reply to my response as you said.

But i am here to let you know that I arrived in Viwa but cannot be allowed to enter viwa island because I don't have reservation there and now been falling to sea sick

(Imagine my happiness at that...)

Please let me know your option if your going to pick me up and pay me with the bonds we agreed.

-----

And then a gem of wisdom, he sends one every now and then:

-----

It is better to be hurt by the truth than to be comforted by a lie.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the hits just keep on coming. He's STILL in Fiji and convinced I'm somewhere nearby with his money.

-----

Is this a way to deny me 2musd or just way to make me believe i loose it because i didn't stayed in time which is why i will miss every chance. Tell me the reason for this expensive joke. You never been in Fiji your in New York and just a hacker.

But if you say you exist show your self and stop hiding. Any amount you can provide is okay for me for you know this is how i make living and you promise to make me stop scrapping for few dollars but for 2musd but now all that is joke and your all trying to hide that through silence.

And yet another pearl of wisdom...

Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.

I had list owner of Viwa and people that operate but your name is not among somebody like Glen Downey and Michelle Downey.

What do you have do say about that. Of course I know the money we made is enough to own an island but it dosen't worth it to have me spend my time and money in such deluded fantasy.

I need a way to get paid since your not in Viwa tell me where you are. And I will make plan about meeting you.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic