SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Chatty Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually it is my characters talking about anytthing, trying to get the lad off-script and then writing about anything except The Payment. But now I've got a Chatty Lad. Some examples:

Quote:
i want to be your best friend forever, i love having Foriegn Female friend and you are the best for me because i learn more everyday.

Quote:
how i wish my father was alive i could have been happy too to buy him a presence on Birthday but it was only my Mom alives now she was 78years old.

Quote:
i train my Daughter in Gods way, she was 17 but will be 18 years old in October Ist while my Husband was in October 4th but both of them are Scorpio , am Sagitterious because i was born in November 12th, you know she was my only Daughter, and she was my only child.

Quote:
so many men are looking after [my daughter] but she dont like it! some always meet her on her way and say Hello! can i drop you where you are going to on my car? she say to them NO!

Quote:
My Husband think i have an affair with a work colleague in the bank but i dont do that. I loves him and respect him.

Then we have the questions. Some examples:

Quote:
SO HOW WAS YOUR DAY LOOKS LIKE?? ARE YOU FEEL OK? How are about the lovely dogs?? i hope they are doing well this season?

Quote:
So how was the Horses?? I have not seen a Horse Transportation here...lol but do you have anything like that in Netherland??

Quote:
the house there, is it your own house or rented apartment?

Quote:
do you have a special Hair Stylist that make up your sweet hair?

Quote:
Do you have much rainfall in Netherland?

And now we have comment on World Affairs. Examples again:

Quote:
I have been watching a News about Refugees in Turkey on CNN last 2days, they are weakly tired of the Desperate Journey especially those from Syria running to saves their lives from Terrorist Attack in Syria. The so called ISIS but it was very Dangerous there!

Quote:
You can tell me more about the Netherland Ecomomy and i will tell you more about African, Nigerian Economy....here the Naira fall in the Markets and thing here are Expensive! and the Government are not helping the masses, but i hope gradually it will be better

It reminds me of my youth, when I applied (long before internet days) for a penpal ... and ended up with some most uninteresting people.

It's still early days yet, so my character is responding to the best of her ability. This will later change, and she won't like the conversations at all.

But, at the moment, I still have a bit of a sinking feeling about emails from this lad ... the same way I did when I saw a letter on the doormat from the unwanted penpals of my teenage years.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the lad playing a female character? The first message sounds like she's trying a romance angle. Personally, I think she sounds great. Baits herself and a good opportunity for further deeducation. But I am a Scorpio myself, so I might be biased there.

Senegal
Closed lad accounts x16 x66
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw, c'mon, Branwen, pen-pals were great fun. This one should provide you with endless entertainment. Laughing
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fi-Manni wrote:
Is the lad playing a female character? The first message sounds like she's trying a romance angle.

Yes, and there does seem to be a usually-used romance angle in there, though all aimed at presenting her daughter as the focus of the romance. The lad is using photos of a model for 'the daughter', and draws attention to her appearance.

Quote:
My Daughter was looking very Sexy today on her Dress

Just the sort of thing mothers usually say to people about their daughters....

I think this must be the lad's usual angle, and so he is just going ahead with it, despite the fact that he knows my character is female.

Quote:
my Daughter say to me that she loves you! That soon she can wait to meet you in real if possible....what have you done to my Daughter?? she is Crazy in love with you since she saw you sweet photos

I think that the lad's chattiness could work well in his scams; it's a Compensation (for previously losing money to scammers) Scam, and his banker character could come across as much more 'real' than the 'thieving scammer' who the victim will have dealt with before. And that's why I want to keep going with him. We've been communicating for a month now.

But my character is beginning to get a bit grumpy:

This morning she wrote:
I TOLD you that my husband had arranged the prospective housekeeper's visit for yesterday. So OF COURSE I had to be present for that. Did you really expect me to sneak off with a friend that my husband doesn't know about, while I'm supposed to be meeting MY potential house staff, and leave them both there wondering what the hell is going on?

Which is another way of saying, 'No, so sorry madam, I was unable to go to MoneyGram yesterday.'

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic