SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

freelotto

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dorfman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.freelotto.com/register.asp?skin=CertifiedWinnerRSP&noepu=1&partner=1066961&affiliateid=c_p&tid=21434b00000ywrSI3rJYyw1Br9G9000.&utm_source=Matomy&utm_medium=Display&utm_term=CPM&utm_content=CertifiedWinnerRSP&utm_campaign=EveryoneWinsTV

is this one of the latest scams?
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could be a 419 scam or it could be a phishing attempt. Of course, it could be authentic. But, from where I'm sitting, it looks about as legit as a sales promo for the Brooklyn bridge. Can't say more without more info.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief

Last edited by Thursten3rd on Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

freelotto.com has been registered since 1996.

It's not a scam in the sense that we deal with (can't comment on whether it is actually legitimate or not).

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
dabop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Summary from the Better Business Bureau :

Complaints to the BBB indicate that PlasmaNet, Inc. sends notification via mail and e-mail solicitations to consumers stating that they have won a sweepstakes or lottery but consumers do not receive payment of their winnings.

Upon contacting the company to retrieve their winnings, consumers state that they are denied their prize unless they sign up and pay for a subscription on the company’s website at www.freelotto.com. After signing up consumers are told that they are not a winner either because their notification letter is only a promotion or because their pin number on their award letter is invalid.

Consumers also report that PlasmaNet has made unauthorized withdrawals from their bank accounts and that they have difficulty canceling subscriptions.

https://www.quora.com/Lotteries-How-does-freelotto-com-work-is-it-a-scam-or-legitimate

Google doesn't seem to think much of them
AlDente
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of info on FreeLotto.com here: http://forum.aa419.org/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2910&p=15828&hilit=freelotto.com#p15828

Looks like phishing and certainly not something you want to enter your legit info on.

Closed lad accounts x14 x4 NigeriaMalaysiaSouth AfricaUnited StatesIvory CoastcameroonUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyUnited KingdomChinaFranceThailandHong KongTogoBurkina FasoRomaniaFilipino flagNew ZealandVietnam FlagTurkeyKenyaNetherlandsUkraineSwitzerlandRussiaBeninCayman Islands x566

Did you want me to kill my self because of you. Don't ask ne such questions angina - Rev. Richard
"you re in deep sheet. keep tasting my potentials" - Puppy lad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic