SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Puppy lad challenge

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Just checking on you guys to make sure you are updated, your puppy is doing well and i'm still waiting for the signal from the bank. Hope all is well with you guys.

At no time did either of us specify a puppy. We've told him more than once that we want to go there and pick a puppy.

A. will, of course, not answer today, as it is the Sabbath.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
BigBeautifulBaiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Mellen has been dealing with my charcater for a specific breed of husky and finally the truth comes out. He isn't the breeder but a mere middle man (cue dramatic music)

Quote:

Good Morning (character), im sorry you felt that way, i wasn't meaning to sound harsh or so, just that i am comfortable in our discussion and just wanted to draw your attention so we could have a little chat via messaging. I said ''You there?'' and not ''hey you''. You know i been trying the best i can to satisfy you with your request. I am trying to get the best i can from the Sakhalin Breeder, well, people have their ways i must say, he says you can visit his kennel but he still dont want to send his documentation online and he gave me his points. I breed Siberian huskies and i could satisfy you if that was the breed you were after but i been trying to help here and its more than i can handle at this point. He also says another Australian family has contacted him for the puppies so if you dont want them because you want papers first then he will let them have the pups, I will say he is kind of boasting because its a rare breed and he has serious customers in line. So i proposed to him if he will do COD, just so you can get the puppies and then do a vet confirmation before you pay, he says he can only do 50% COD thats you pay half the fee and the balance after confirmation from your local vet, so i say let me inform you and you decide. Im sorry i have tried my best but it seams my best if not enough. its up to you now to decide. Keep me updated. Thanks and waiting

Regards

Derrick

"THEY ASKING FOR ONIONS AND GRAMS WHICH IS MEANT FOR THE INITIAL DEPOSIT FEE"
"nothing good can ever come out from stupid dawn and his family"
AlDente
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least he wants to "satisfy you" Wink

Closed lad accounts x14 x4 NigeriaMalaysiaSouth AfricaUnited StatesIvory CoastcameroonUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyUnited KingdomChinaFranceThailandHong KongTogoBurkina FasoRomaniaFilipino flagNew ZealandVietnam FlagTurkeyKenyaNetherlandsUkraineSwitzerlandRussiaBeninCayman Islands x566

Did you want me to kill my self because of you. Don't ask ne such questions angina - Rev. Richard
"you re in deep sheet. keep tasting my potentials" - Puppy lad
Todarobrontolon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he can only do 50% COD thats you pay half the fee and the balance after confirmation from your local vet

I find it very reasonable. I would jump on it

The donor is ready to do anything possible to make sure he is out of debt he is really ready for any sales of any part of his body,everything has been confirmed and he is ready. - Dr Jackson

Once the money transferred in your account i will come over there and practice your religion together. -Salmara
AlDente
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lad wrote:
ok please you have to be punctual with time and u have to keep me up date so that i can satisfy another family too

my character wrote:
Sir, I was just punctual. You must be punctual in getting the church a bank account that works.

Smile Should be getting a 2nd piggy any moment.

AD

Closed lad accounts x14 x4 NigeriaMalaysiaSouth AfricaUnited StatesIvory CoastcameroonUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyUnited KingdomChinaFranceThailandHong KongTogoBurkina FasoRomaniaFilipino flagNew ZealandVietnam FlagTurkeyKenyaNetherlandsUkraineSwitzerlandRussiaBeninCayman Islands x566

Did you want me to kill my self because of you. Don't ask ne such questions angina - Rev. Richard
AlDente
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had a rather fun exchange with our lad today. So far I have a total of 106 emails with the lad. I'll try limit this to the highlights of our day, but I'm probabaly over-posting this.

Shortly after receiving piggy #2, I get this:

lad wrote:
did you upload the bank details too to your scam warners website, if u must know, i give you 2 hours to take down all those details up put there, u dont want to know whats next if you dont. Dre and you will see what scammers can do.

lad wrote:
u get what u ask for, I DARE YOU NOT REMOBE EVERY THING RELATED TO ME FROM THAT SITE AND YOU SEE WHATS NEXT, I DARE U.

I wrote:
I have no idea what you are talking about, and i don't know what scamwerners is. I just wrote to the pastor and now you accuse me of bad deeds. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Lad now goes off on an email spree to me which is rather enjoyable (for me anyway).

lad wrote:
why do i see every mail i sent to you including my banking details on a scam website, who did that rubbsh if not you. Well i have told you that you have two hours. Dare and see whats next.

lad wrote:
i never give out banking details and i have given that to you and only you, now i see my banking details on a scam website
you going to pay for this. trust me, its countdown already just one hour and a few minutes left, i have every details i need to get to you already, wait until you see howmuch of your identity is unlocked.

I wrote:
You are certainly being rude to me when i have no idea what you are even talking about. I am having the pastor work on this and now you threaten me? What kind of business man are you to do this? You are chasing the wrong person Derrick

lad wrote:
no i am not and we both know (ScamWarners poster name) that you are doing all of the above, i want to show you just a little o what black magic can do, you wonder how come i got notified, you re in deep sheet, if i double check by the end of the two ours and still see my info on that scam website, you wont like the result, dont say i dont warn you.

lad wrote:
i bet you dont want to know how it feels to loos your memory. Thats the most simple black magic trick i know, and i see you in the line of my victims.

lad wrote:
you guys come into my busines and try to put sand in it, maybe i should take away your peace so you know exactly how it feels, well others will learn from because it will be too late for you.

lad wrote:
well u think im joking, right? So you think its a joke, ok. keep tasting my potentials, the clock is ticking.

Black magic sounds fun, let's play along.

I wrote:
Since you know good black magic, i always wondered how it works. Can you put some on me that will make me do better with the women and have more money?

lad wrote:
i can but i wont because you are dishonest and it cant work on you because you have divided spirit

I wrote:
It appears that you are dishonest because you promised to sell me puppies and you lied to me and a church. You are not a man of God. You are lucidity in sheeps clothing

lad wrote:
keep tryng, you will surely get what you looking for.

I wrote:
Can you teach me a spell a can use on someone?

lad wrote:
spell of what? yu will have to come here to learn that in person. did you take down my info and email addresses from the scam site?

I wrote:
I don't know about any scam site, bit i want to learn a blank magic spell. Do you have a potion you can teach me?

lad wrote:
i have a lot

I wrote:
Could you share just one with me? After all of our troubles at least we can make something good come from it. You can be my teacher of potions (well, maybe just one portion).

lad wrote:
you really want to learn black magic? which spell do you want?

I wrote:
Well, what's a good one for beginners?

lad wrote:
i will teach you black magic but u have to assit me too, you can post classified ads for me then i will teach you black magic

I wrote:
I can't post ads. I'm not a scammer i just wanted to buy puppies. And since you know magic i thought you could teach me one. Sounds like your a good teacher.

lad wrote:
anyone is a good one but they have beginers prescriptions in every domain

He went silent after I responded and I think he's likely broken.

Anyone getting posts from him still?

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a hilarious exchange! Laughing Brilliant.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@AlDente Great stuff.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are tired of baiting for a Husky pup he now has ads up for Pommereniann (<< his spelling) Pups. Just put his telephone number in Google.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
AlDente
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So today took an interesting twist. I thought he had twigged, but not quite yet.
I wrote:
where do you want me to post ads anyway? Why?

lad wrote:
WWW,BACKPAGE.COM, CRAIGSLIST, ANY GOOD WEBSITE THAT YOU KNOW. ITS JUST TO ASSIST ME SINCE MY IP ADDRESS IS WEAK TO PLACE ADS IN THOSE BIG SITES, THERE WE CAN BEGIN OUR CLASSES OF VUDU SPELLS. YOU WILL ENJOY THE LESSONS. I AM GOOD AT LOVE SPELLS, TEACH YOU HOW TO GENERATE ATTRACTIVE ENERGY AND HAVE WOMEN RUNNING FOR YOU.

I wrote:
You're a foolish shithead if you think I'm going to post ads for you I'm not a scammer because I have an actual job and earn money the honest way. You must be a lazy goat farmer who is a sad man too lazy to do manual labor. Lazy boy and sad boy. You disgrace your family with your laziness.

Your friend,
(baiter name)

lad wrote:
you wrong Howie, i make thousands daily. lIFE IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY SO IM MAING IT TOO IN MY OWN WAY.

I wrote:
Derrick,

I have a better idea for you to make money an honest way. Consider this idea.
I am a carpenter as my normal job, but I also run an Art studio as a side business. Since I am close to New York City, I have the ability to show my works at major art galleries with very wealthy people who pay crazy amounts of money for wood carved art pieces, If it is done by hand, and looks very authentic and artistic it will sell for big money. These rich people are crazy rich and will pay exorbident amount of money for the simplest things. Ya know, it has to have a certain flair to it.

I can't do art myself, so I consign a real artist to make pieces for me. One artist who made this piece (attached), I sold for over 17,000. Of course since I do all the work to get it to the gallery and pay for the display of the pieces and manage everything, I get paid 50%, and the artist is paid 50%.

The attached piece was a big success and sold to the highest bidder at auction. The art piece is called "Mother of Dragons" and is a very popular theme.

I am especially looking for African themed pieces that are unique and carved with African wood (Ebony, Bubinga, African Padauk, or whatever you have in the area).

Do you have this skill? Do you know someone who does?

Let me know Derrick.

I attached this picture to the email:
http://imgur.com/IMcTiEC
Daenerys from GoT

lad wrote:
yes of course we can but how can i trust u as well? This is antiquities right, I know a hand full of people but i need to know how trustworthy you are then we can engage in this.

I wrote:
An antiquity is actually a piece of art from the ancient past. This could be considered that as I am most interested in late medieval period in Europe, particularly the 15th century.

Did you see the picture I sent you? Isn't that a beautiful piece. That is the type of art. Ancient solders, dragons, beautiful women, dastardly characters trying to overthrow a king. You probably know what I kind of mean.

I think that I have earned your trust already. I tried to honestly buy puppies from you for a Church of orphans where I was volunteering my time in a Godly way. I am a good man to people and business associates. I was always very kind to you until you accused me of doing something that I didn't do about some scam warners. Now I feel like I was scammed by you, but I have the ability to forgive you for all of your transgressions and I am giving you a chance to make money that is much better than posting crappy ads.

This offer doesn't last that long, so consider if you want to be part of my Art world...a fantastic ancient world it is.

lad wrote:
ok i will mine to be part,so what do i do in this now?

Good old fashioned art bait waiting to happen!

AD

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to his expertise with magic, he should make an artwork inspired by the theme of magic and fantasy. Just say that it is the newest trend, and he will probably do it. He should also submit a short profile so that the guests will know who he is, ideally with a picture. I have an idea for a potential mass bait if this lad complies with your request...
AlDente
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to go with a Game of thrones theme but I do like your other ideas. Thanks.
All ideas are welcome as I plan this one out.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd prefer a simpler project myself:

Awesome stuff AlDente! Go get em eh?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in case it ever comes up, here's my proposed plan for a mass bait:
After a lad creates some piece of art that looks realistic, we start contacting a bunch of different lads as an art curator at a museum or someone similar (probably preceded by some straight-baiting to gain their interest). We could send them the successful artworks of other lads to convince them, and then guide them towards creating their own artworks. We could also ask them to send bank accounts for payment purposes once they create art. We could then create a lad art gallery, which in turn would be used for convincing more lads to submit their artworks. Instead of just sculptures we could open up submissions to paintings and other drawings, maybe even poetry if we could. I'm sure this plan could use some more refining, but I think it is a decent foundation in theory.
AlDente
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite a complex plan and it sounds very interesting. Timing would be a challenge, but as we see all the time in our Eater loony bin, nothing is impossible.

First I have to make some more progress with this lad and see if I can actually get a piece created.

Thanks for the input.

AD.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To solve the timing issue we could create a bunch of email accounts for this purpose and just share the passwords with the people involved in the bait. I will try to get some lads to submit artwork as well, and I am also setting up a Google Doc for easy communication if the initial stage is successful. Thanks for your feedback!
LadWarrior
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
This lad is impatient. He sent his reply, then three hours later asked "u there?". Also note that he is noting the IP address that you submit the web form from. I have a satellite connection, and the ISP is coincidentally located in the same state as my characters, but you may want to use Tor if you have a landline connection.

LOL. I have recently started straight-baiting him. I have not actually visited his website due to fear of the lad noticing my IP address via his website or other crap he may have installed on his website. I just took his email address from SW and bingo!

He has also sent me a "u there?" reply Smile, and several unwarranted puppy pics.

Also, I just noticed that the day after I told him 'where' my character was from, an ad appeared for siberian husky pups in my character's region on Kijiji. The ad contains similar details and spelling/grammar to the lad's... I suspect there's a relationship.

P.S. do let us know how you're progressing with trying to get the lad to create artwork AlDente.

You better stop what you are doing by bringing down the reputation of my website you piss of shit. I will make sure you rubbish is deleted. - puppy lad
we are not happy with you ok... am very big disappointed at you - debt payment company
AlDente
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lad wrote:
please you know that what is your weak point is that u take a lot of time to answer to my mails.permit me to have a chart with you at the time you there ok

I wrote:
Let me talk to my committee tomorrow and I will discuss with them our plan. I don't foresee this being complicated. I can send you a picture sample of what we are looking for, and you can carve the piece of art, then show me a picture of it. We will proceed from there.
There is no need to come here because I want this to be African made art. That is very important for our customers because it is rare to have hand made pieces that fit exact specifications.

I will tell you more tomorrow after my weekly meeting with my Directors of my Gallery. Please, what part of Africa are you from? This will indicate the kind of wood that you are available to you. if we are to be partners, we need to have some sharing of information.

Tells me where he's from.
I wrote:
Oh wonderful. that means that you have African Mahogany, That is just wonderful.

OK, i'll email you more details tomorrow after my meeting.

lad wrote:
How do we start this business of ours cos we need capital to do all this

I wrote:
I appreciate your thinking about a plan, but part of a business partner ship is patience. As I said, I will have dinner tomorrow evening with my Board of Directors and I know they will be excited about all of this. You will be our first authentic African artist!

After my meeting I'll sketch out the plan and send you an email.

I must emplore you to be patient as business planning takes time and I have many people involved and many moving parts.

In the mean time, please think about the types of wood you would carve that will make a piece look amazing.

By the way, the Gallery name is "Dragons Den Gallery". We don't have a website or advertise public ally. Over the years we have built up relationships with a bunch of talented artists from Europe, America, South America, and you will be our first African artist

I just sent him an after dinner (with the Board of Directors) email. If he responds, I'll post more.

AD.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On my end I have taken some inspiration from Big X and had a Hilts-like character say that the newest money-making scheme is selling African art to gullible rich people in America (monetary gain is a powerful incentive). I have had some problems finding cooperative lads, but hopefully I will be able to get some soon. Also, if you need somebody to play a director of a gallery or anyone like that I would be glad to help with this. I have all of the Google Drive set up as well for the mass bait if the initial stages work out.
AlDente
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the lad might have twigged on me.
he sent me a "Not interested in time wasters" message, but I'll see if I can bring him back.

AlDente
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMystery314, I'm curious. Did you happen to contact our Puppy Lad at all with your emails of your idea?

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not contacted this lad at all.
AlDente
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good, thanks.

AlDente
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the latest and it looks like our lad has twigged.
I wrote:
Dear (lad),

I just got back from dinner with the Board of Directors. Dinner was interesting to say the least. I had a most wonderful meal though. For appetizer I had Crab Cakes with Horseradish Cream. Main course was was seared baked encrusted lamb chops roasted in garlic and herbs served with mint and herb sauce. For desert, apricot cobbler. The wine was most excellent as well. Speaking of wine, my Executive Assistant Dawn didn't eat any food and just drank wine. Well, she drank too much and she ended up standing on the table giving a speech about how much she loves her new boyfriend who she met last week? The waiter tried to assist her off the table but she slapped him across the face and said "my boyfriend will hear about you trying to seduce me you bastard!" Don't get me wrong, he is an amzing Executive Assistant and I don't know what I would do without her insistance, but she can get a little crazy at times.

Anyway to discuss business. I told the Board of Directors about my idea of African art, and our very first artist from Ghana Mr. Derrick. They were quite impressed with the idea of authentic African art carved in authentic Africa wood that we can't find the the US or Europe. They would like me to proceed with the idea, although they are a bit nervous about an artist we have never met. See, usually our artists have a reputation in the art world and we meet them at art shows, auctions, and galleries. I have contacts in the US and Eupope who meet and examine art pieces before we take on a new artists. I had to do some convincing to them, and they decided to allow us to give this a try.

They insisted that we get a simple sample piece to be examined by the Board and our experts to make sure it will be great quality and somethign we can sell to galleries and auction in New York City. This is very important.

I will have my assistant Dawn send you our new Artists agreement and a picture of our sample piece that we would like to get carved in African wood. Don't worry about the agreement, it's normal and every artist has to understand and sign it.

I am tired and going to bed now, but I look forward to an email tomorrow from you Derrick.

Have a good evening,
(me) (Dragon's Den Gallery)

lad wrote:
thats ok im no more interested in the deal so i think u look else where.thanks for ur time wasted bye

I wrote:
You're being a fickle fella. Artists can be that way at times. Why are yo no more interested?
Is it scary to you this new art world?

Please explain to me after all the effort I made to convince the Board of Directors we should give you a chance to work with us.

Lad has yet to respond but my Executive Assistant Dawn did send him a nice greeting. No response as of yet. Well, at least he was worth 2 piggy's.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last time he appeared to have twigged he came back later to continue the fun, so it is too early to say. Perhaps he was overwhelmed about the large paragraph about the dinner. Another possibility is that he consulted his boss about the latest development in his business, the boss grew suspicious, and the lad was told to find easier prey. I suspect that is what happened with one of my lads as well. Perhaps a scholarship could be announced for budding artists...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic