SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mystery Shopper be damned!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love taking these mystery shopper assignments. Don't know how to hurt them save for having them put together a check and send it to my fake address in Tishomingo and then upon cashing the check and before sending the balance after my commission through Money Gram my poor judgement takes over and I somehow manage to "F" it all up....

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> Sent: Wed, 18 May 2016 00:52:44 +0800
> To:
> Subject: Your first task.
>
> Good morning to you. How are you doing today ?
>
> I am pleased to inform you that you shall be getting payment for your
> first task today via UPS.
>
> Kindly look out for the delivery of the package containing payment and
> contact us as soon as you have it for your first assignment as our
> Customer support analyst. Thanks,

............................................................................................................
Dear Customer support
Whew, I almost missed the check. UPS almost left without leaving me the check but I am
happy to report I now have it. Now what do you want me to do?

Sincerely

Robert De Vandersloot, CEO and HMFIC
Tishomingo Dingle Berry Farms, LTD.
114 Saul Avenue
Tishomingo, Mississippi 38873
+1-%$$#*&^))(*&
+1-866-&&^%_(I*&^
www.dingleberryfarms.com

............................................................................................................
The company wants you to run a survey on a prominent store in your area; that is Money Gram. There have been reports about lapses in the services of their management and some of their staffs. Their complaints were based on reports which their customers forwarded anonymously and phone calls which were also made to the Head Office. The Money Gram location was reported for evaluation, for the following reasons that customers have reported their money missing, slow services and unbalanced transfer charges. Do you understand me?

You are to transfer funds to another Customer support analyst so as to observe the quality of their services. However, it is your responsibility to observe and let us know how the agent treated you and how many minutes he or she uses to process the transaction for you. Before doing that, you're to visit your bank to get the check cashed, deduct $200.00 commission for yourself and have the rest of the funds sent via Money Gram to: <snipped - bware419ers> . As soon as funds is sent, you are to get back to me with the Tracking # and the exact amount sent after Money Gram fees.

I look forward to receiving the above requested details soon and thank you for being our Customer support analyst.

Thanks,

Dear Tamara

Message received and understood. I am on the way to the bank as we speak. It is around the corner so I should be complete with my task in less than 15 minutes as the Money Gram office is just across the street. This is easy. Please, send more. I am ready, willing and able. I will email you once the transfer has been effected.

Yours in service,

114 Saul Avenue
+1-%$$#*&^))(*&
+1-866-&&^%_(I*&^
www.dingleberryfarms.com

OK. Please keep us informed. Thanks,

Oh Tamara

I don't know where to begin. I am so sorry. I cashed the check and while on the way to the
Money Gram office I passed an IKEA store with a sale on some furniture I had been
interested in. This was discontinued and discounted and I could not pass it up. I regret
to inform you that I used the money to purchase some much needed furniture. When I thought
about it and tried to return the furniture to get my money back I was directed to a sign,
"ALL SALES FINAL ON DISCOUNTED DISCONTINUED FURNITURE, NO REFUNDS".

I only have .37 cents left out of the entire check and I am just distraught and beside
myself over this. I am so embarrassed over this and I crave your forgiveness as it was
once said, "to ere is human, to forgive is divine". You should adopt that policy.
Forgiveness feels so much better than holding rancor and grudges against someone that has
wronged you.

Yes, I know I wronged you but it was not fully my fault. I needed some new furniture in
order to properly entertain the guests attending parties at my home and IKEA just had that
big ole sign SALE right out there in front of everything. I place 87% of the blame on
them for having such a sale and the remaining 13% on you for your bad timing on when to
send me the check so essentially I am 100% innocent in my actions and that is a really
good feeling.

All the best and hopefully we can part ways as friends but I feel that we should part ways
in light of the unfortunate incident of you losing all of your money.

Regards,

114 Saul Avenue
+1-%$$#*&^))(*&
+1-866-&&^%_(I*&^
www.dingleberryfarms.com

Dear Tamara

I would like to take this opportunity to sing a hymn in your honor, to help make up for me losing all of the money and I'd like to quote a small prayer if I may, " testicles, spectacles, pocket and watch, bless this here Tamara lady and comfort her in her hour of loss in that I took all the money and bought furniture with it and only have .37 cents left, may she forgive me.....AMEN!"

There now, I know it doesn't fully make up for you getting screwed but it is a start. Just so you know, I don't feel good about this either. I hope that helps.

114 Saul Avenue
+1-%$$#*&^))(*&
+1-866-&&^%_(I*&^
www.dingleberryfarms.com

Dearest Tamara

I may have found a partial solution to the dilemma we find ourselves in over this disappearance of your cash money. I am willing to slip you a coupon code good for 20% off next time you go to purchase a collection of salts from around the world from the company "REAL SALT". I think we both agree that is not a bad deal and one that should go quite a way in assuaging the chapping and chaffing of your nether's over this loss of cash, an incident that I fully regret yet there is not a damn thing I can do about it save for providing a coupon or two to ease your financial burden when purchasing salt sets online. You are welcome.

All the best to you in your endeavor to explain to your boss what happened. It sucks to be you but who better than you to play your own part in life's grand theater? Rave on.....break a leg as we say in show biz. The show must go on!

Sincerely,

114 Saul Avenue
+1-%$$#*&^))(*&
+1-866-&&^%_(I*&^
www.dingleberryfarms.com

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have removed the Mule details and passed them to SW, as is appropriate.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What are mule details and who is SW? Something I should be doing? Somebody help me!

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

" testicles, spectacles, pocket and watch"

Snort...you are a twisted thing

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JJJingleheimerschmidt wrote:
What are mule details and who is SW? Something I should be doing?

Mule details are the information of the person receiving money on behalf of the lad. See:

You wrote:
you're to visit your bank to get the check cashed, deduct $200.00 commission for yourself and have the rest of the funds sent via Money Gram to: <snipped - bware419ers> .

This information should not be posted as they are likely a victim, too. The information should be passed to a mentor or a mod. There is a nice sticky in Help, Hints, and Tips to read: What's a Money Mule?

SW is www.scamwarners.com

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got it. Turn it in just like bank account info. See, learning has occurred, I never thought of that. Any way I can twist one of these b@stards up and cause them pain....well, I'm in! Thanks Bware419ers. Going to read money mule tips link now.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was great! I usually use the "moneygram was closed, so I went shopping" but you took it to a new level. Thanks for sharing!

Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic