SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari for the dead

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To catch up on the back story...
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=274039&highlight=

3 days. 1407 km. And unlimited lad pain. Priceless.
Kenya parks 3,500/=
Car hire 9,000/=
Driver 6,000/=
Lodging 7,100
Meals 11,000 + bottled drinks
Bar tab 22,000
Taxi 8,000
Prostitute 0/=
64,600/= 646.00 usd, appx.

Most expats use the same services, so when (Andy) decided to go on his little trip in memory of the late Plinkie Pie, I gave him a list of a dozen car hire guys to choose from. He started off Wednesday at an African 8am (noon) from Nairobi to Juja in an Uber. 3k for a 30 minute drive. His driver picked him up in Juja and they headed off to Meru with the understanding that there would be no night driving.

Equatorial nightfall is about 6:30pm, and at 6, they were at Riverbank Lodge near Meru, eating the local cuisine. For a small boi, Andy has some refined tastes in food and *nothing* suits him. Ever. Kinyeji chicken (the local breed) has a wild, gamy taste and a texture something like car tyre. The driver later informed me that his dog loved it, as Andy took one bite and pronounced it inedible. Caloric intake 0. One cup of boiled water and a sachet of instant coffee. Dinner for 2, appx 2k kes ($20)
^^^Fixed image link - bware419ers

Andy then decided he wanted to go clubbing. In Meru. For a lad accustomed to Lagos and Nairobi nightlife, Meru promised to be an experience. And Meru delivered - in spades. An sms appears on my phone near 2am

Quote:
Music is good, but client not happy. Prostitute has insulted him and the 500/= price isn't what he expected. Says 9robi gals get 3k. Says his xapa sucked n da bar does too. 22k - he likes too spend

I reply...
Quote:
as long as he's paying u.... avoid the ho. Ur wife would b pissed.

They returned to the hotel (3,500 kes) at 5am, and continued the journey around 8. My phone remains quiet.

Park entry for two - plus the car -1,900 kes (appx. $19). My phone buzzes.

Quote:
your friend is a pussy. Cape Buffs with babies crossing road at park entrance, he is putting windows up n trying to take video at same time

Half an hour later.
Quote:
theres no way Plnk would come here. She was mad. And nothing under the stones

From the driver...
Quote:
car stalled. Won't start. Windows up and he insisted even mine. Lions haha. He can't drive a standard, so he is pushing. And scared to death. Where do you find these people? .

Andy weighs maybe 90 pounds dripping wet. The driver goes about 180. Andy had to push the car, all the while worrying about being Simbas next meal. Unfortunately, he looks quite pleased in his FB post. The comments are most telling. His fellow Ogas are stunned.

The empty cache not withstanding, the safari proceeds. As a bonus to keep the client happy, the daily meal is at Kongoni lodge in Nanyuki. Surely laddy can't find fault with a world-class restaurant. Except that business is booming, which means service at the outside tables sucks. Again, he tries the chicken. 8400 kes later, Andy asks the driver to do a little night driving, as Naivasha is so far... and his introduction to Kenyan roads has been most enlightening...
Quote:
6 hour drive = 9 or 10. This place sucks.

Quote:
stopped. Nyahururu. He is angry and sleepy. Took the key and went up without even setting time kesho. 3600/= 4 da nite.

Around noon the following day, they arrive at the final destination. The road takes them past "Heavens Gate" - and appropriately enough "Hells Gate" - a sign that pentecostal ministers son Andy looks at for a looonnngg time.

The smile before the tears, as the Naivasha rock is also a dead end. Apparently somebody found the treasure in the 4 months it took Andy to make the trip. (7 months as he sees it.)

My phone rang about 1pm. The call recorder s**t the bed, and isn't that always the way. First, I hear Anderson asking if he could possibly be in the wrong place. Then a mini rant about Plnk being out of her mind. Then a sigh... and a pause. Then screaming DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE. And a dead line.

Truly a wonderful way to end his day. Drive drive drive indeed.

Another 1600k in Park fees, and 5k taxi to Nairobi. So over 500 US spent... 3 days in the bush... and a final message from Andy....

Quote:
Thanks dear you the best.... Stay easy and blessed

And a final message from the driver...
Quote:
He 4got his receipts. Do you want them? Dat big male buffalo we saw before we left damn near made him shit his pants. Close enough to touch. Tenx 4 da referral. Buffalo was a good laugh.

You're most welcome, Andy. Your safari was my pleasure. Unfortunately, Andy is now outside of eaters purview. But 4 years and Sunshine's awesome script for Dai Teatime and his assassin's certificate finally comes to an end... maybe.

ETA: Links and if anybody can figure out whats wrong with the couple of photos, PM me please. Posting from mobile is a special kind of hell that should be reserved for lads.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry

Last edited by MuzunguTheHuntress on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great safari, congratulations. I'll have a look at the pictures.

is there a way to inform sunshine, that his pet is still hooked to all that crap?

Wink

EDIT:

your image-links are wrong.

your link: http://www.scamwarners.com/main/image.php?type=2&user=MzunguTheHuntress&image=20160715_193441-1_r.jpg

the supposed link: http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/MzunguTheHuntress_20160715_193441-1_r.jpg

change this part "image.php?type=2&user=MzunguTheHuntress&image=" to "fx_images/MzunguTheHuntress_"

this should fix everything (doable via search and replace, not sure if that works on a smartphone).

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
is  there a way to inform sunshine, that his pet is still hooked to all that crap? 

Aside from PM? ... I'm sure somebody has Sunshines contacts.

Thanks for the info, Robert. Will try to edit. I closed 2 browsers accidentally while flipping back and forth for that post. Srsly, mobile is torture.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Padme

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
u dey on some natgeowild shit

hahahahhaaaaa Wow. Brilliant as always MuzunguTheHuntress!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunshine is around. Just drop him a pm Smile

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Image fixed. Lions and chickens, and buffaloes, oh my! Nice pain!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Warmest congratulations, MTH! This is an awesome safari.
Too bad though he didn't get his fair share of what mating season had to offer.

Again, congratulations!
clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks bware and MG. He is trying to move, and spent his deposit money plus some on this. Right now he's in a 6th floor walk-up with a faulty hot water heater. I see cold basin showers and more exercise in his future. Also, his c-panel no longer works and if he ever manages to fix that, his logs are headed to the ether. Our lad is truly screwed. It has been such a delicious pleasure Wink

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You almost certainly rock! Keep on giving it to them
jump_4_joy

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply outstanding! bow_down bow_down

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Frost
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is amazing. Excellent work, MTH.

Closed lad accounts X 1132
Sand Timer (ROBERT SMITH - 13 months)
Sand Timer (Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler - 15 months)
Cellphone X 2
Safari Jack Boot
Vcamera (barrister Jean Mitchell)

243 x
United KingdomUkraineSpainUnited StatesUnited Arab EmiratesHong KongMalaysiaSwitzerlandTurkeyBurkina FasoNigeriaCambodia FlagSouth AfricaGhanaIraq FlagTogoKenyaCanadaJapanFranceNetherlandsChinaBelgiumItalyGermanyCzech RepublicFilipino flagNew ZealandAfghanistanSurinameRussiaLuxembourgBeninIrelandAustriaDenmark

Kenny Patrick: "YOU ARE INDEED A PSYCHO-PANT !!!"
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mad respect for this safari, MtH! Thumbs up

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW!.. Great great work..Just Amazing!

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it's lovely, really, he got an actual safari. Great job.

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

and with a bit more luck, he would've gotten nice piercing holes in his butt. buffalo size.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff Thumbs up

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! bow_down bow_down clapping clapping
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A real safari for Andy-just awesome work! The stuff about the buffalo had me cracking up!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always wanted to get a lad to go on a TRUE safari. Well done!

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A safari safari. He's so please with himself in that last pic. Probably as pleased as you were ... Very Happy

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job MtH what a nice safari!

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, MuzunguTheHuntress! clapping clapping clapping

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic