SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Puppy lad wants some love.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The puppy lad behind this fake site sent me a threat..

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&p=300350

Please bait this lad for his format and mule so the information can be posted as a warning to possible victims of this scam.

If you have any specific questions you can send me a PM.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inquiry sent RE Junior.

United States <--My first one but at least its 'Mercan
NigeriaNetherlandsPanamaUnited StatesCanada
you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
Thank you, you f**king lie bitch and your collaborating f**king scamming idiot.
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
#2 member of the Nigerian Pigs Club
BigBeautifulBaiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent you a threat?

I bet he's a calm, rational individual just itching to sell puppies. Request sent.

"THEY ASKING FOR ONIONS AND GRAMS WHICH IS MEANT FOR THE INITIAL DEPOSIT FEE"
"nothing good can ever come out from stupid dawn and his family"
Todarobrontolon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Enquiry sent for delivery to Poland.

The donor is ready to do anything possible to make sure he is out of debt he is really ready for any sales of any part of his body,everything has been confirmed and he is ready. - Dr Jackson

Once the money transferred in your account i will come over there and practice your religion together. -Salmara
Todarobrontolon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! I f****d up..
I pasted in the enquiry field an inquiry for siberian husky puppies that I sent earlier to another puppy lad. I got an email from him now, and he has got huskies too (he sent photos)! Surprise!

Let's see...

The donor is ready to do anything possible to make sure he is out of debt he is really ready for any sales of any part of his body,everything has been confirmed and he is ready. - Dr Jackson

Once the money transferred in your account i will come over there and practice your religion together. -Salmara
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That's not a fuckup, that's evidence Wink

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Todarobrontolon see if you can get the website for the Huskies. The puppy lads often run multiple scams at the same time.

United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here ya go.........

Quote:
Hello,
We currently have males and females available and ready for new homes. Picks of the litter are reserved in order of deposits received. All our puppies must be paid in full prior to pick up or ship. All of our Amazing bulldogs have a 1 year health guarantee against congenital birth defects outlined.

They are Registered Pedigree Health Guarantee, Certificate of Veterinary Inspection, Micro-Chipped (In case ever lost or stolen), Current on all vaccinations,De Wormed, Puppy Packet (Toys, Dog bones, Vaccination schedule and history, Crate Training info and Potty Training info).

Our current location is New Orleans,LA . It will really delight me if you can make it here to view and pickup the puppy, but if you guys are not so close and you think the journey will traumatize you, then I shall arrange for a Pets Courier Service and they will get the puppy delivered at your home address within 24 hours.

Discount Prices $500 + Free Shipping & 30 Days Money back Guarantee
Some Questions For You:
-Are You Okay having Him/Her shipped over to your home if you can't make it here for pickup?
-Have you owned this breed before ?
-We will like to keep a close relationship with whoever adopts any of our puppies. Is that too much to ask?

Thank You.

Quote:
That's good to know. My sister lives near New Orleans. Could she visit and see your operation sometime next week?

Quote:
A deposit of $500.00 will hold your puppy, with the balance due before shipping, or in cash if you pick up your puppy.

Quote:
I want my sister to visit and look everything over before I spend $500.

Quote:
we don't do like that, you have to make a deposit then we will give her an appointment .
thank you

Quote:
I have to make a deposit before I can see the puppies?

(Copy and paste.)
Quote:
A deposit of $500.00 will hold your puppy, with the balance due before shipping, or in cash if you pick up your puppy.

you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More.....

Quote:
You don't understand. I want my sister to look at the puppies before I put down a deposit. She is looking for a puppy also.

Quote:
just said no
thats not how we do it .
thank you

BigBeautifulBaiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a legitimate breeding operation to me.

What a goober

AlDente
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Triple B - you should enter this site on aa419 and get it killed.

Closed lad accounts x14 x4 NigeriaMalaysiaSouth AfricaUnited StatesIvory CoastcameroonUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyUnited KingdomChinaFranceThailandHong KongTogoBurkina FasoRomaniaFilipino flagNew ZealandVietnam FlagTurkeyKenyaNetherlandsUkraineSwitzerlandRussiaBeninCayman Islands x566

Did you want me to kill my self because of you. Don't ask ne such questions angina - Rev. Richard
"you re in deep sheet. keep tasting my potentials" - Puppy lad
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=277378

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The contact form is broken. I hit the button and get "Please fill the following fields: Subject should be only in alphabets", but there is no subject field. I'm using Firefox because that browser is using Tor.

ETA: What the validator is calling the subject field is the city.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent in my info using Chrome. There was issue with putting in a phone number. The form just wanted ten numbers in a single string.

I noticed that there is a different phone number on the contact us page. It may be for a mule. Lets not all call it and ask for pizza until we know it belongs to the scammer.

Edit to add-

This is the source of his puppy photos.

http://www.simsbulldogs.com/portfolio/mystik/index.html

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The phone number on the contact page is in Kenner, a suburb just west of New Orleans. As to the phone number, I just put some zeros, as my character has no phone.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fresh targets

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=124746

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=124747

A Jersey housewife
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have tried multiple times and have engaged in multiple conversations over the years with this same scammer. One time I wanted two puppies and most recently was looking for a service dog. He isn't as friendly as he was (more likely a partner) and is disinterested in anything other than when the payment is coming so I will try for about a week to waste time and then move on.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Same lad as above. Different bait character.

Quote:
Hello,

yadda yadda yadda

Our current location is New Orleans,LA . It will really delight me if you can make it here to view and pickup the puppy, but if you guys are not so close and you think the journey will traumatize you, then I shall arrange for a Pets Courier Service and they will get the puppy delivered at your home address within 24 hours.

Discount Prices $750 + Free Shipping & 30 Days Money back Guarantee. We ship to Europe and other countries .

Some Questions For You:

-Are You Okay having Him/Her shipped over to your home if you can't make it here for pickup?

-Have you owned this breed before ?
-We will like to keep a close relationship with whoever adopts any of our puppies. Is that too much to ask?

Thank You.

Quote:
Terrell is so beautiful. Is she available?

Quote:
Yes She is still available for sale

Quote:
My husband wants to know if your kennel is registered by ABKA and if the puppies come with Mastubatary Certificates that they are free from sand worm infestation.

Quote:
Hello Prissy,
we are a small kennel and all our puppies are AKC registered and comes with a 1 yr health guarantee and all vet checked records . You don't have any problem with that because they are free from any worm infection or anything.

kindly let me know

thank you

Quote:
Thank you for your reply but it is our understanding that sand worms are a problem on the gulf coast and are fatal to dogs. Do you test for sand worms?

Quote:
Madam, yes they have been tested and are free from any worm infection

Quote:
Can you ship to Denver, Arizona?

Quote:
Can we can ship and delivery takes 24hours .

Quote:
How much is the shipping?

Quote:
Hello Prissy,
Thanks for your response. I must say that am very happy to meet a good home for my puppy and I am very convinced that the puppy will be well cared for by you. Let me add some of the qualities of the puppies that was not mentioned in the previous mail I sent to you.

-They are house Trained .

-They are socialized with kids and other house hold pets

-They get angry when you shout at them, so don't do that please.

-They barks when they see strangers.

Like you already know each puppy will come alongside with all details of vaccination,DE-wormed and microchip. Since I have made up our mind to let the baby into to your home, can you promise me that the puppy will be well looked after and you guys will keep me posted with update pictures of the puppy from time to time so I can know how the puppy is doing with you?

Our current location is New Orleans,LA it will really delight me if you can make it here to view and pickup the puppy, but if you guys are not so close and you think the journey will traumatize you, then I shall arrange for a Pets Courier Service and they will get the puppy delivered at your home address that you will provide to me,I love the service of a delivery company because they are quick in delivering ,reliable and thus take very good care of pets and make the journey stress free for the pet.

Below is a rundown of the shipping/delivery procedure.

1 - You will have to send the below information to enable me prepare the change of ownership papers and also to get the puppy registered with the courier company for your home delivery.

Details required are .

Your Full name/Your House address/Your City
Your State/Your Zip code/Your Home number
Your Mobile number/Your E-mail address

2 - After I received the details , I shall prepare all necessary paperwork and accessories that I will send alongside the puppy.

3- I will send you my payment information and directives on how to send the $750. As soon as i get a confirmation of payment ,I will get the puppy registered with the courier company for your home delivery and drop your details to them so they can contact you..

You will have to pay just $750 for one puppy including shipping to your doorstep . As you already know I will send all the relevant paperwork and accessories via the courier service.

>>> AKC Registered Paper
>>> 1 Year Health Guarantee Certificate
>>> Pedigree Certificate of Veterinary Inspection
>>> Micro-Chipped (In case ever lost or stolen)
>>> Current on all vaccinations
>>> Puppy Packets
>>> Nutrition supplement
>>> Traveling Crate

I hope everything was explained vividly for your understanding, I will be waiting for you to let me know the puppy you want and also to get details from you so we can get this done.We Accept Payment via Walmart To Walmart Transfer.I will provide you with the information as soon as you send your mailing address.

Best regards.

Quote:
Is there a price break if we buy 2 puppies. We would like to have a brother and sister. We don't want them for breeding but if they did breed I guess we could sell the pups for medical experiments.

Quote:
OK if you want a male and female then it will cost you $1200 including shipping and handling .
thank you

Todarobrontolon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He will ship to Poland. He will not send the REQUIRED vaccination certificates before the payment is done.
He will not send invoices. He is not forthcoming. Quite disappointing. I may give him a call tomorrow.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

K wrote:
Also, before i proceed with the Ownership papers & delivery arrangements, I need to first reserve the puppy and stop all inquiries. So you will have to send us the complete payment of $750 via Walmart To Walmart transfer

A wrote:
Never heard of a Walmart to Walmart payment. Can I wire it to your bank account, or are you willing to wait till we can send it snail-mail?

K wrote:
use Western Union Online or MoneyGram thanks

A wrote:
What's that?

K wrote:

×186
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^The lad appears to be having a bad day. Thumbs up

MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigerian pig? Lad seems to have lost his cool. Nice job, VX[/list]

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
$1200 total shipping included? My husband would like an invoice stating all the inclusions and guarantees before we pay.

Quote:
Send me your phone number . We will complete the deal over the phone only!

Quote:
Why do you want that? I don't give my cell number to anyone I don't know. I had to change my number twice last year because of abusive phone callers

Quote:
hahaahahh this time around isn't deaf at 65 year old Birthday. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiots

Quote:

BigBeautifulBaiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh god. I am laughing so hard right now.

Deaf at 65 birthday checking in Very Happy

Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ One Nigerian pig to another, do you think Boko Haram can solve both of our problems?

On second thought, now I don't have to outrun Boko Haram, just you!

On third thought, I'm jealous, why do you get a grenade and I don't?

See new sig line.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic