SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Larry and Mr Anthony Fishing Safari (flying to Lagos)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Johnson is concerned that Tony has left his latest expenses claim until the last minute, and is apparently not even going to submit a form to claim it!

Mr Johnson wrote:
Tony, sir!

How are you today, my man? I hope you are in fine fettle and feeling frisky.

I've been informed by my accounts man, Lehmann, that you haven't submitted an expenses form for your latest round of expenses. Why is this? Is there a problem? Time is running out!
I will inform my bank in Vancouver to release some funds to my agent, Mr Bob Goss, and he will pick that up before boarding his flight tonight. But I can't add your recent trip to that total without your forms on my desk.
Or are you offering your work for nothing? Donating your time and money for me barely qualifies as a charitable cause but I'm not going to object!
But to be serious, I have no wish to see a good man out of pocket, yes? So I urge you, as my dear friend: Submit your form to Lehmann before the end of today so your expenses will be included in the package of money Bob Goss hands to you tomorrow. Otherwise it will be considerably less than you deserve, and that will be a crying shame.

Keep up the good work, my friend!

regards,
RJ

Tony is online (I'm chatting to him as Rachel) and replies almost immediately.

Tony wrote:
Sir. I told him that here I m no missed I can print it our here no library here I have experience here is a village I only using my phone here.

Tony

Mr Johnson wrote:
Tony, my good friend!

I understand what you're saying, sir.
You have a phone. Does it have a camera? I hear the phones these days have good cameras on them. Personally, I don't use these new devices, but I listen to what my nieces and nephews are talking about so I know a few things about their modern devices.
Of course, silly old fool that I am. I just realized you can't print forms out from your camera onto paper! Haha! What a silly buffoon I am sometimes.
In that case, can you write to Lehmann and write a list of your expenses in an email? I trust you now, Tony, that what you write is the truth, so I will order Lehmann to accept just your email.
But in your email, make sure you write more details, like naming the places you went to. That will add the details to make Lehmann stop shouting at me so much when he tries to process the claim.

Keep on shining, my boy, you're a star in my heavens at the moment.

regards,
RJ

He hasn't replied yet but he's still chatting with Rachel so expect more edits.

I'm also having to resist the temptation to prompt him into replying to Mr Johnson's email while chatting as Rachel.

EDIT 1

Tony wrote:
Sir. I have tried to done that from my phone I could please sir tell Mr.Lehman what I m passing thought here. I have tried all I can to do it with my phone

Yes, yes, yes, Tony, if you'd read Mr Johnson's last email properly you would have seen he had admitted mid-email that his suggestion to use your phone wouldn't work because you can't print out the form to then take a photo of the hand-completed form. You're not telling him or anyone anything that hasn't already been said (but in clearer words).

But also, it's now so late that Bob Goss has taken off, and the Johnson/Lehmann team have not been able to add Tony's latest expenses to the sum of money withdrawn by Bob prior to his flight.

"You snooze, you lose."

Probably literally, knowing lads' laziness.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Tony, good evening to you!

I understand your problem: your phone can't print. As I suggested earlier, you could have written your expenses report in an email and I would have had a quiet word with Lehmann and ordered him to process the claim.
However, you didn't do that. And now it's too late because Bob Goss has boarded his plane after picking up the expenses we know about. That is, the package he is carrying does not have your last trip's expenses in it. It's still a nice little stash of dollars for you but it's less than it could have been.
Okay, c'est la vie! As those Froggies like to say.

Keep on being yourself, Tony.

regards,
RJ

EDIT 2: I'm putting this email here because it's not as exciting as the current events.

Tony wrote:
He said I should felid the form my experience is about 3710 dollarsThank you said all is well.

How much?!?

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update at 75mph as I drive back to home (don't worry daughter driving) but my formatting might not be the best.

I sent Tony and Larry a message as Bob leaves Vancouver

Bob wrote:
Tony and Larry

I'm at the airport and about to board. I tried to text your number. Did you get my message? Becca installed Google hangten message program in my phone. We can message there if phone doesn't work

Well they are calling for me to board. See your Monday

Bob

Tony sent this as a responds.

I haven't found a way to text my lad. My google voice number can't do it. Any thoughts how to do this cheaply from states please pm me

Tony wrote:
Ok Sir. See you tomorrow I have made arrangements who will help me pick you up when I arrived in Lagos.

Then Bob texts him from Montreal at proper time (I hope Very Happy)

Quote:
Tony.
I just landed in Montreal. Still on plane but they said we could use our phones. I have a short layover here then off to Frankfurt!. I will try to text you again. I will also try the Google message thing out. Becca said I could message your email address.

We will see if I can figure it out. It's a bit over my head. I still like pen and paper and a stamp! Ha!!

ETA:

Bob sent Tony a "hi ya " on google hangout when Bob was at Montreal. I peaked (because Bob is still in the air to Frankfurt) a few minutes ago and got this message

at 4AM his time
Tony via Google Hangout/chat wrote:

When you Land at Lagos if any one Ask you tell them that we know for very long time I m working with you because you that thy will ask you shelly Question so know what to told them

I will expect your call when you land don't tell anyone about Mr Larry or you know from him thank

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok So.... Bob and Rachel have met at Frankfurt Airport and MISSED their flight.. So RJ has arranged a charter plane to take them to Lagos.

I believe OFan and I are going to start another thread to combine Rachel and Bob so I will wait to update you there..

For now just know that Bob and Rachel are on a Chartered plane headed to Lagos.. What could go wrong?

Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be Continued.....

New Thread:
Bob and Rachel Fly to Lagos to meet Tony

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Locking to keep things tidy. Carry on. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic