SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

i do love mondays

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
eddie kenway
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there any better feeling than leaving a lad twisting in the wind for a weekend?

dropped a fake mtcn on him on Friday afternoon, and left him to it

my inbox over the weekend was filled with multiple copies of

"Attention: Robert Maven,

Thanks for your update. Mr. AUGUSTINE EZE CHIKA went to the Western Union Office to pick up the needed fee. The Western Union agent here says that the MTCN is wrong. I want you to attach the western union receipt to me okay. Do try and attach the payment receipt. We will be waiting to have it, to able us pick up the payment.

Director, U.S. Ambassador Benin Republic

Dr. Young Brook. Brown"

sent almost hourly, until one final message this morning which just reads

"WHAT IS GOING ON???????????????"

Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x25
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely! Very Happy Now just sent a short note saying "I was away for the weekend and didn't check my email. Calm down for crying out loud." And nothing further for another day or two. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure I know this lad. Was he asking a quite large amount such as 777 dollars?

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"Thunder fire you if you sto writing today,idiot" - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
eddie kenway
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ juan - great minds think alike, that's exactly what I've done

I've asked him to calm down and explain the problem, completely ignoring the 2 dozen e-mails already outlining his problem

^deniden - yup, its the same lad. what's with $777? such a random amount

I gave him the run around for a couple of days by asking him to convert it to pounds

his answer was that $777 converted to £777, which earned him an early slap

Closed lad accounts x25
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what's with $777? such a random amount

I can only guess that he is superstitious and believes 7 to be a lucky number.

If he is superstitious that may be something you can use to your advantage.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this is the most patient lad of Benin I have ever met. I'm baiting him since Oct 2013 using different characters and he made a lot of useful work for me. I had a lot of fun with him, he signed 3 different shirts trying to prove he's a truly worker/agent of Interpol. I refused to disclose MTCN until he persuaded Mr Ronald Noble to sign his shirt as an autograph personally for me:

Then I made him to wear the shirt:

On the whole he filled a lot of forms, sent several piggies and finally I got pictures of his US-residing assistant and a picture of himself (or it might be someone else from Benin but doesn't matter).

This lad can keep silent for few days in a row, but he always comes back. I think I have received a thousand his WHAT IS GOING ON's. Continue baiting him, he has a big potential. Very Happy

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"Thunder fire you if you sto writing today,idiot" - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
eddie kenway
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well I've just sent him a blurred western union receipt courtesy of FROG - he's already sent 2 messages complaining about being unable to read the MTCN

time to go away for a couple of days holiday

Closed lad accounts x25
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damned impressive - Benin lads are usually the laziest of the laziest.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic