SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rachel and Tony (was: Banned From Mastercard!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How strange. He's not asking for money now, and he says the watch is too expensive. The tone of his emails is different too. He almost sounds like he's genuinely in love!

"Almost"..... as the cynic in me says there's surely got to be a catch somewhere!

Or could it possibly be that the lad is seriously lovestruck over the charming Rachel? Confusing!

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I read about the 'no naked photos from you' request, I wondered if the lad had a wife - who was perfectly fine with him scamming for money, but who would be Very Upset if her husband was receiving photos of a naked woman.

But that doesn't explain about wanting a cheaper wristwatch!

Strange.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My money is saying.. He is completely gone in love..

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your "caring, loving" boi is just helping your character save money for the expense of paying his travel expenses. Of course, he could really be smitten. Stranger things have happened. In that case, let the lad pain begin!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still watching carefully for where his scam will come in, but I'm left puzzled why he dropped the DHL/Mastercard one. It was working, she was borrowing the money from relatives, and then he stops her from doing that. A day later, in his world, he could have been going to WU for a payment.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel a bit sad about this bait, as I suspect that the lad may be truly hooked and falling 'in love'. Don't know where one would take a bait after that. Of course, he may just be trying to keep a current wife happy, but, who knows? Why would he turn down a gift of a relatively mediumly priced wrist-watch, which may seem very expensive to him?

ETA

However, having said that, should any of the above be true, this could be an excellent moment for the lad to discover that there may be very painful consequences for scamming. My inner cynic, though, is probably not totally convinced by his most recent attitude. Sad

If it were me, Otterfan, I would continue to slash and burn. Twisted Evil
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Also read the other thread that features the same lad, especially when lighten_up catches up to the very latest emails and posts them.
The lad has dropped his original DHL/Mastercard format there, too, and is attempting to do what could easily turn into legitimate work if our characters were actually real.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hmmmm...maybe not yet beyond saving, then?
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's what lighten_up and I are spending our time discussing.

Anyway, another day, another update. Not a lot except I'm prepping for something that I might use or might just let pass by, depending on how Tony reacts.

Lad wrote:
Honey your kind love and understanding are great source of me strength
for me please accept my heartfelt gratitude for everything in our life
happiness is more important then smile because smile comes from lips
but happiness come from the Heart so my love be happy for me forever.

A wisher is not who meets you everyday and talk to you everyday my
wish is i who may not yet meet you in person but I always think of
you and your happiness My Love

My Love always think of your.kiss you

Yours Tony Rachel

I'd sent "Hey darling!" through Gmail Hangouts Chat the night before but I get up the next morning fairly early. Only the email from him but nothing through Chat.
I, on Chat, wrote:
OH, you didn;t reply.
Anyway.... if you come on this Hangout again, just to let you know that I won't ever be here from 7am until about 1am my time (GMT+!). That's because that's when I am at work, okay? But if you want to chat here then I am free from 1pm and onwards, okay?
LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Sorry, I wrote 1am instead of 1pm. That was silly of me! It's cos I get up early and I;m still asleep.
STILL LOVE YOU!

Lad, on Chat, wrote:
Honey how was your night i know that you are at work love you honey

I wrote:
Tony, lover, husband!

How much do I love you right now? A LOT! You always send me some nice words and I have to think about them for a long, long time, they are that deep and touching. (Touch me deeply, please!)

But Tony..... I did something last night that I am ashamed of.
It's not like that! I'm remaining very much faithful to you, my love.
No, I did somethng that is quite innocent, I suppose, but I'm scared to tell you because I don't know if you would like it.
I was a little bit drunk, not too much, but enough that I let go of some of my inhibitions and I went and did something that I wouldn't normally think of getting.
I have to admit that Amanda was urging me on, but I don't want to put all the blame on her. I am, after all, an independent woman with my own mind and I don't just get pushed around by people. But she didn't say that I shouldn't do this thing, let's put it that way.
*sigh*
I don't know if I can mention it.
I'll have a think some more and see if I can bring myself to tell you.
I'll have to eventually because when we're together and we're taking each other's clothes off, there's no way I could hide my secret any more.
*sigh*
I hope you don't hate me.
I'll write later when I've had some time to think about this issue, okay?

LOVE YOU!

ALWAYS!

FOREVER!!!!

kisses and love, always,
Rachel

Lad wrote:
My Love.
I m short of words but that wouldn't stop my love for you and why should Amanda urging you to take alcoholic why? I will put for her she pushed you for that is that truth?

My love I want you to tell one and promise that whatever that happened in the club you will never try it again because you Baby doesn’t like to be see are love drunk how will I feel when I see you drunk I will felt pain in my chest.

I want you to coition yourself for that next they ask you to go club with them honey I don’t like that go with them is because you want with them that is why you ware drunk please please my love be as normally you are Ok you are my Life my hear belong to you whatever you does think that someone is here think of you.

I love you sweetheart here is my kiss for youπŸ˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Tony

I, on Chat, wrote:
Oh, Tony! My night was okay but I did something when I was a little bit drunk. It's not bad, it's just I don't know if you'll like it.
I'm scared to tell you.

Lad, on Chat wrote:
honey please don't be drunk is not good for a lady be drunk My Love please honey dont try it again Ok my love i truly love you and i give you my heart please tell me you wot do that again

I, on Chat, wrote:
I don't do it often! It was silly of me.
But it led to something else.... something I'm scared to tell you about.

Those Chat interactions were not in real time to-and-fro. We seem to be missing each other so leaving messages for the other to read next time we're on.

And to be honest, this is getting boring now. He's not trying to get anything from me and sent it through WU! Where's the fun in this now?
(I'm actually waiting for the other bait, with Bob, Volker Lehmann, and Rothschild Johnson to reach a certain point before the fun things I have planned can start. Unfortunately, that might not be for another few weeks.)

Edit to add:

I wrote:
Tony, my darling!

We seem to be missing each other by mere minutes on the Chat Hangout thing. That's crazy! Maybe at the weekend, yes?
I love your concern for me when I mentioned I was a little bit drunk last night. Your compassion gave me a warm buzz inside. You're so loving and kind! I probably alarmed you, and I'm sorry about that, when I said I'd got drunk. I didn't collapse or anything, I just got very merry and giggly. Don't worry about me making a fool of myself. That didn't happen!
But something else happened. I guess I had better tell you.
Well... me and Amanda, we left the club and we were laughing and very merry and tipsy, and we passed this shop that was still open. I joked that it was an all-night drug supplier catering to the people leaving the club and wanting to take a spliff or some molly or whatever home. I was almost right when I saw the people in the shop. Yes, Amanda pulled me in because she was laughing and laughing at what I'd said and wanted to see if it was true so she went in, pullng me along with her. Oh my! There were strange people there, let me tell you! But they were cool, despite looking weird and bizarre. Yes, they were really cool when me and Amanda calmed down and we started talking to them. Well, we started asking them what this shop was and do they sell drugs and just being silly with jokes like that. When we stopped giggling enough to hear what they said, they told us it was a tattoo parlour.
OH MY! Tony, I've never been in one of those before! I didn't even know it existed! A tattoo parlour in Padstow? That's like crazy, my love! We're the typical English seaside town, with Kiss-Me-Quick hats and rude postcards and sticks of candy rock and all the stereotypes of an English coastal town (except we've got the National Lobster Hatchery and nowhere else has it, so there!). I couldn't imagine a tattoo parlour being here, but there we were standing, leaning against the counter, in one.
And then I had the craziest idea.
Oh Tony, don't hate me for this, please!
I went and got a tattoo.
Yes. I did!
I thought about you and I realized how much I love you and how much I want to be with you, and so I did the only thing I could think of right then, and I got a tattoo of your name.
Do you hate me now?
I HOPE NOT!!!! Please don't. I did this out of crazy love for you. Amanda should really have pulled me back out of the shop but she didn't, she just stood there and said "Yeah, Rach, just go for it. You haven't stopped mentioning this Tony bloke for the past week, so just do it!"
Well... it hurt. It still hurts. They said it would stop hurting after a few days. I hope it does because it's really annoying.
I hope you don't hate me for doing this. Please reply as soon as you read this and tell me what you think of me. Don't hate me, okay? I love you, and I wanted to do something to show the world how much I love you. That's why I did it, okay?

love, always,
Rachel

It's 1.30 in the morning in Nigeria and my phone pings to tell me I've got a new email in my baiting account...

Lad wrote:
Wow Honey really you mean that oh nice but Honey why you should have done that? don't you remember the word of God in Bible he said you shall not make any graven Image for yourself.

honey no need for doing that you know we love each other i can not hate my love because you made mistake tell me why will i hate the joy in my heart? you are suss of my happiness no life will i hate you my love i know that was a mistake you did it to me your baby honey everything is alright to yourself together for me Ok don't worried about that my love i m here for your i know that you can do what will hurt me and i dont need any that will hurt you because i know that the tattoo is very painful and hurt dont hurt yourself again honey.

i accept it i love that to make you happy you are the one i have in my life please my love be happy for me please myHi please tell me you are happy for me please.

Love you my love accept my kiss

Tony

Lad, on Chat, wrote:
ARE YOU THERE?

Baby you made me to feel bad and sad

you know that i trusted Baby

Love you

How moral and driven by biblical righteousness is this lad?

Easter Egg
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Extremely, it would seem. Taking into account also the more patriarchal societies of most West African cultures, the mores can be very different in relatiinships. Smile

But, Rachel, a tattoo? Wowcher! Shocked Laughing

Don't think you will be able to get this particular lad to get one done, too, but who knows? Twisted Evil
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I wanted to see his reaction to it, mainly. If he was favourable about it, however... well... who knows?

Update, in which our heroes spend all Saturday and Sunday missing each other by mere minutes on Gmail Hangout chat.

Lad wrote:
Honey My Love. what happened i haven't yet heard from you today are you ok my love please i want to hear from you i ma not feeling fine when i didnt hear from you please my hi talk to me so that i can fell better today. please i don't want whatever it maybe to bother you my love please get back to me.

i love whatever it maybe forgive me if i m the one please i want to hear from you soon

Tony

I wrote:
Tony, dear Tony, dearest lover!

I'm okay! I read your email, but don't worry, my love!

It's lovely over here so I'm enjoying the good weather outside. You see, in England we get all kinds of crazy weather all the time so when it's warm and sunny we have to enjoy it because the next day it be cloudy, cold, and raining just as easily as it could be warm again. So, it's warm and sunny, so I'm sitting outside chilling with a few friends. WISH YOU HERE!

I sent that message through Chat too. We kep missing each other on that thing, don't we? That's just crackers! It really is. I can't believe how unlucky we've been trying to catch each other there.But never mind, my sweet...... I'm always thinking about you and wanting you to be with me.Don't worry about that!

Okay, Amanda has just took another packet of sausages outside and is going to BBQ thenm for us and we're going to have BBQed sausage sarnies with some brown sauce. My mouth is watering just thinking about that! (Just like it waters when I think about putting YOU in my mouth!!!) I'll check in again when it starts to get dark later on okay?

LOVE YOU!

WANT YOU!

love, always,
Rachel

I, on Chat, wrote:
Oh, this is crazy, my love! How close did I miss you this time? This is just getting silly.

Lad, on Chat, wrote:
my love

Lad wrote:
my Love. i m missing you not only in the chat everywhere in my life i do miss you my love over in the warm and cold Walther when can will be together ? and when can will be just for a while? my love i miss you take God care of yourself for me.

Tony

Lad, on Chat, wrote:
okay that is good as you are going out with Amandato BBQ please do take care of yourself don't be drunk please Honey

I, on Chat, wrote:
I just loggin on here to see if you where also online. I guess not. Okay, I'm used to that now, haha!
I'm off to church service. Seeya later, my lovely man!

Lad, on Chat, wrote:
my love i miss you i wasnt online when you are i just come back from church also logging to see if you sent me message
honey i love you saty cool for me love you honey

I, on Chat, wrote:
It's so warm today! Wow! A warm day in England is just glorious. I'm outside enjoying it. Using my phone, mainly, but came in to get some more food for the BBQ. LOVE YOU, TONY!

I wrote:
Tonylover!

A quick note from my phone.
I can afford that watch I lnked to don't worry!!!
Ill get it for you, ok?

LOVE YOU!

x Rachel x

I, from my phone, wrote:
Thinking about you!!!!

Lad wrote:
My Love i also thinking abut you everyday prayer to see you only one day honey,, you know every what every you think for me is my wish because you are the Angel of my life. when can i see my Woman Rachel the apple of my life wow i can stop imaging what i m think toward our future veryday that i read your email oh you add a full value in my life noting will stop my love i have for you.

i really love you my Angel.

Yours Tony in Love with you

Lad, on Chat, wrote:
Really honey here it was heavy rain here today and cold i dont know when we will be together feeling each other warm oh my love you made to to wising like finish in the ocean because i really dont know when we will feel our warm. i love you my Angel

And finally, after two days of trying, we are both online at the same time and using Gmail's chat!

Chat wrote:
RACHEL: Oh wow! Are you there right now?!?!?!
TONY: yes my love
TONY: wow
RACHEL: Excellent!!!!!!!
TONY: we have meet here today oh my love
RACHEL: Yes, this is so good! I'm smiling like you wouldn't believe!
TONY: also with me honey
RACHEL: Haha! That's so nice!
RACHEL: How has your day been?
RACHEL: I did my usual work. It was okay. It pays my wages, so I can't complain.
TONY: my i realy thank God
RACHEL: Yes. I do that every day. You are in my prayers and I thank God for us meeting.
TONY: yes my Angel
TONY: that is also my prayer
TONY: no only meeting online
TONY: to see each other my love
RACHEL: Well, that will change soon, yes? Soon we'll be meeting in real life! I am SO excited about that, I can't wait.
RACHEL: I have booked two weeks off work starting from the 11th of July.
TONY: i prayer that is my prayer everyday and night
TONY: for you to see you love and i also to see my Angel
RACHEL: Yes!
RACHEL: Sometimes, this feels like a dream, but I know it isn't.
TONY: oh yes my love
RACHEL: Tony... can I ask a really scary question? Promise you won't think me silly?
TONY: honey you are free
TONY: to ask me
RACHEL: Are you thinking of us together for a long time? Like.... you know... marriage and all that?
TONY: yea honey dont ask that is for sure
RACHEL: Really? OH WOW!
TONY: i,ve been thinking about us spending the rest of our life together as husband and wife
RACHEL: Me too! I've been thinking about us A LOT. Doing all kinds of things, being together all the time. I'm so glad you feel the same way!
TONY: Wow
RACHEL: Can I ask another question? This time a little bit private?
TONY: yes
TONY: Baby
RACHEL: Have you ever been with a white woman? You know.... WITH her?
RACHEL: I'm a little bit nervous. You know?
TONY: No i have not been with whit woman before why do you ask honey?
RACHEL: Like I said, I'm nervous. I hear stories that black men are HUGE. I don't know if it's true or not. So I'm a little bit scared.
TONY: haha
TONY: you are funny
TONY: you dont have to be scared my love you have meet your your man
RACHEL: Thanks. I think it'll be okay. It's just silly stories, that's all. I haven't been with a man for a LONG time. So I guess that's what is making me ask these silly questions! I hope you understand.
TONY: yeah i understand my love you dont have to be nervous for me
RACHEL: Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are the best!!!!
TONY: what abut me i cant be nervous for you
RACHEL: Will you be nervous? I hope not! But it doesn't matter, not really. It'll be nice, whatever you feel.
TONY: because i know you are kind due to i believe
TONY: i will never be nervous why should i be you are the best in my life
RACHEL: That's good.
RACHEL: Hey! What colour underwear would you like me to wear? Do you have a favourite colour?
TONY: Baby you are too funny honey i will accept any color my love
TONY: what abut you?
RACHEL: Me? I like red on a man. I don't know exactly why but I always like colour.
RACHEL: Sorry to break off like this but Amanda is at my front door. Gotta run!
RACHEL: It's been great chatting with you like this. I hope we can meet up again really soon.
RACHEL: LOVE YOU, TONY!!!
TONY: ok
TONY: You too my Love

There is now zero sign of a scam in what he's telling me.
I am, right now, very much of the opinion that he's genuinely in love with Rachel. It's possible he's playing a long game here, but that would be crazy when she was just about to pay on his original format.

Easter Egg
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haha.. great bit.. I bet he is running out today looking for his red undies. Maybe you can say a man in red Long underwear is your favorite! Laughing

Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is worth an update.

I wrote:
Tony, my love!

It was so great to finally chat with you. I couldn't believe it! I'm still smiling even now.

Just to repeat what I said in our chat, I've booked two weeks off work starting from Monday the 11th of July. Because it's a Monday, I will start my flight on the Sunday, if that is possible, so that doesn't waste the Monday.
Is this okay with you?
Have you found a good hotel for us to stay in? To be honest, it doesn't have to be the most expensive or the best of the best, just so long as it's clean and we can get some nice food there for our breakfasts, that's all that matters to me!
I know you said you don't like me to send pictures of myself without any clothes and you don't feel comfortable sending the same kind of pics of yourself, and I can totally understand why you said that, but what about just underwear? Like I said in our chat, I LOVE seeing men in red underwear. I think you can probably see what I'm going to ask next, right? Ha! You know me too well, Tony! But yes.... oh my goodness, I would LOVE to have a picture of you in red underwear. Please? Please please please? I don't think you know how much that would make me happy. More than happy! I would be in ecstasy if you could send me a picture like that! Please try. For me, your sweet angel? I hope you can.

love, always,
Rachel

Lad wrote:
My Angel. you have put a smiles on my face today Baby likes underwear red whit underwear black underwear all is well your wish is my command if that will make you happy honey i will do it for you i wanted anything that will make you happy in life i will do that.

i will get good hotel for our privates we dont need expensive and clean like you said honey i love you you are my choose one i m smiling here i m i dont know how to reply to you with this full of smiles in me oh i dont know what to said now my love i written you back.

i love you

Lad wrote:
Honey how are you doing today my love the is the pics and you can get underwear for me Man underwear use your size we can wear the same haha love that you can get your favorite colour for me . Love you my Angel

Tony Rachel

Lad, on Chat, wrote:
Henoy i sent you this pictures do you see it?

What am I supposed to see?

I can't think of any other way of introducing these, so I won't even try...

Easter Egg
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! Thumbs up

Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's some tent-pitchery going on in those photos. Gross.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ There certainly is. Oh, my...oh, Lord...oh, crumbs.. I think he really loves his Rachel. Laughing
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He certainly does!

Time for some more update.

The plan that lighten_up and I have for Larry/Tony won't kick off until the 10th/11th of July, so I've got to string him along with vacuous love notes for the next 10 days.

Once again, we miss each on Gmail Chat so it's a case of leaving notes on the fridge door.

I, on Chat, wrote:
Oh wow! Those pictures! AMAZING! I'm going to go to work very soon but I'll be thinking of those pictures all the time. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Mmmmmm, what a nice size I see!

Lad, on Chat, wrote:
Angel you are so Amazing and wonderful ince yesterday i did heard from you and i dont bare myself thinking what happened but today wow i m full of happiness i love you my queen

I, on Chat, wrote:
Yes, sorry about that. You see, I don't spend a lot of time on the internet and until recently I have been known to go for a week without even going close to it. It's only be you and your wondeful personality that has made me be online much more than usual!
Love you, my amazing man! Mmm! Whenever I think of you now, I can see myself slowly pulling your red underwear off. Wow! That's a great thought!!!

Lad, on Chat, wrote:
my love wonderful today i just longing to see if i will read your wonderful message i now see you online

He did catch me online but it when I was sneaking a peak to see if he'd sent me anything. Thankfully, I escaped before I noticed his message.

I, on Chat, wrote:
Tony Tony Tony! Tomorrow I will book my flight to Nigeria. I saw my doctor about the immunization shots, and she looked in my medical record and saw that I already had many of them from when I went to India five years ago. I'll get a booster shot for some of them but I'll be okay for the rest.

So.......... it feels so close now!

Can't wait.

I don't want to wait!

I want it to be now!!!!

Damn, I wish you were here right beside me so I could switch off the computer and then lead you into the bedroom. *sigh* How wonderful that would be.

Oh, and yes.... after I book my flight at the travel agent's, I'll go and shop for some underwear.

I wrote:
Tony!!!

Just grabbing a few minutes on my coffee break to let you know something important that I need to tell you right now: I LOVE YOU!!! I really do! Can't get you out of my mind.
Have you found a hotel for us yet? If so then let me know, okay?

love, always,
Rachel

Lad wrote:
My Angel. You make everyday of my life wonderful since we meet you have put smiles and happiness in my heart you make me totally full of joy wow you are the true Rachel yes life Rachel. i will never stop feeling you in my heart You are such a amazing valuable in my life.

yea i found it good and clearing my love i thank you to coming into my life i love you Baby.

Tony with KissπŸ’‹

And then we do appear online at the same time...

Chat wrote:
TONY: wow oh i m full of happiness that i will see my Angel i m excited my love i can wait to see you
RACHEL: Hey! There you are! What amazing good fortune!
RACHEL: How have you been? Were you busy today?
TONY: yeah my love
TONY: how are you doing my love?
RACHEL: I'm good. An okay day at work, nothing much exciting. I went shopping afterwards and I got us some underwear! Red! And white, also white. It's not girly underwear so we can both wear it! Haha!
TONY: haha i love u Baby
RACHEL: Where do you work? I'm interested. Will you have to work when I come over? Or will I have you all to myself for the whole time?
TONY: why should i
TONY: you will have me my angel
RACHEL: That's good! That's perfect.
RACHEL: But your work people won't be angry or anything?
TONY: u are mine and i m yours
TONY: my love you are special to me
RACHEL: Thank you, I feel so happy knowing you feel that way.
RACHEL: Tell me more about yourself, please! You haven't said anything about what family you have. Like I said, I'm interested in everything about you.
TONY: so you want to shopping
TONY: my family my father is let
RACHEL: "let"? I don't understand you, my love.
TONY: is death
RACHEL: He's dead? Oh no! I'm sorry! I didn't know. Oh.... I feel terrible now.
TONY: thank you my love
RACHEL: What your mum? I hope she is still around.
TONY: yea
RACHEL: That's good. Do you see her a lot? Is she a nice woman?
RACHEL: And will I get to meet her? Do you want me to meet her?
TONY: yes
TONY: wow
RACHEL: I want to meet her! What is her name?
TONY: Rebecca
RACHEL: Wow, that's nice! I hope she likes me.
TONY: wow wow
RACHEL: You think she will?
TONY: why not
TONY: sure
RACHEL: Haha! Yeah, I'm so great!
TONY: so tell me you want to shopping today?
RACHEL: I did! I bought some red underwear and some white underwear. We can both wear it, like you asked, but it might be a bit tight on my hips but that's okay, I'm not bothered.
RACHEL: (I have wide hips.)
TONY: really
RACHEL: What else should I buy for us? Or just for you?
TONY: Baby you such a wonderful and careering to me
RACHEL: You are worth caring over!
RACHEL: So come on! What else would you like me to get? Something we can both enjoy. Let your imagination go wild!
TONY: did you wear Sneakers?
TONY: like Nike
RACHEL: I do. Would you like some?
TONY: yea my love
RACHEL: Of course! Any type? Or do you have a type in your mind already?
TONY: red
RACHEL: OH, and what size in shoes are you? I'll need to know that, of course!
TONY: 42
RACHEL: I've written it down. I'll enjoy going to look for some that fit your description. I will find some, don't worry!
TONY: thanks my love
RACHEL: No need to thank me. I love doing this for you!
RACHEL: Actually..... you can thank me IN PERSON when we meet. You know how to thank me, right? In private?
TONY: haha why not
TONY: i do that special to you
RACHEL: Make sure you do! If you don't, I'm going to be annoyed.
RACHEL: Sorry, I have to go now. My pizza has arrived. Dinner!
RACHEL: Love you, talk to you later!
TONY: i do my love
TONY: i love you too

I have to leave at that point.

And then I come back 30 minutes later.

And decide to send him the picture of Rachel's "loveheart Anthony" tattoo, since I did create it and everything!

I wrote:
I ate my pizza as quickly as possible to come back. Are you still there?

I guess you're not there. How sad. My face has fallen now because I wanted to chat some more to you.

I still love you, though.

Tony! I know you didn't approve of me getting this done, and if I could turn back time then I wouldn't do it again, but here's a pic of my tattoo the next day. The redness has gone now.

I know you don't want to see my nakedness on the internet so I covered up my nipple. What do you think? That's your name, my love, permanently on my breast! Doesn't that make you feel something good?

Don't worry. The picture isn't me or anyone I know with a "loveheart Anthony" tattoo on them. It's a CGI pic I did to save anyone being harmed.

Easter Egg
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know.. I think that might be your moob.. Laughing

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otter fan, that 's a great pic ! Now your lad needs matching ink and not in monochrome.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Hahahahahahaha - I think so, too. Love the nail varnish. Laughing
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^So do I!

Great pic as a convincer.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Size 42 shoe, um, isn't that rather, shall we say....small?

Lad could be in love or could be going for a longer romance con and looking for an invitation letter for the visa. Perhaps a buddy of his convinced him to ditch the money requests and go for a visa. After all, doesn't matter how much money a lad scams if he can't get someone to send an invitation letter for the visa, he can't enter the US, UK, Australia or any country in Europe. From reading some baits, it would seem that an invitation letter and visa are "worth their weight in gold" to a lad.

Enjoying the bail, can't wait to see what happens next. Will she miss her connecting flight? Mix up Nigeria with Niger? Be arrested for something? Be picked up at the airport by the wrong person? Is like a soap opera, the possibilities are endless and endlessly enjoyable.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ There are those young marriage scammers who are genuinely looking for a foreign wife, even though they may have a 'local wife' already. After getting their residency in the new wife's country - in the UK that is after 5 years - they fudge reasons to divorce her, apply to get half her goods / property, bring over the original wife, or marry a new one, and there is nothing the 'victim wife' can do about it except accept a huge loss, emotionally and financially. There may even be children involved.

This is different from a shame marriages, to which both are party and for which the woman concerned is usually paid a lot of money.

There is a serious appeal being made to the UK Home Office at the moment on behalf of the many women this is happened to, in order to get these men deported, as they have been utilising a loop-hole in the law.

ETC & A
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no sign of an obvious scam, and the love notes continue.

lighten_up and I are working together to get "Larry" (Tony) to meet both Rachel and Bob Goss (from his bait) at the same place. Rachel has already established that she's coming over on the 10th/11th of July so there's nothing much else for her to do at the moment, so quite a boring update.

All of these are offline Chat messages sent through Google Hangout's chat feature so I'll put them all in one block.

Chat wrote:
TONY: more that good my Angel
RACHEL: You approve now? See, it's not that bad, not really. Would you ever think of getting the same on yourself but with Rachel on it? That would be a lovely gesture!
RACHEL: Oh. Not there? *sad face*
TONY: My love ❀
TONY: Sow my love I wasn't online then my internet was exhausted
TONY: I tried to come online I know you expect to hear from me
TONY: My Angel are you there?
TONY: I miss to talk with you today my love
TONY: My Rachel my happiness Earth may stop rotating, Birds may stop flying, Candles may stop melting, Fish may stop swimming, Heart may stop beating, But I'll never stop missing you!
TONY: I Love ❀
RACHEL: Yes, I missed your lovely words today. But that's okay if you couldn't get online. I understand and I'm totally okay with it because I know you'll be thinking of me, right?
TONY: Totally yes Honey
TONY: i do thinking about you
RACHEL: Me too. Every spare moment, I'm thinking about you.
RACHEL: Hey! Have you thought any more about matching my little love tattoo?
RACHEL: You have a week before I arrive, so... you know...
TONY: my mine i dont see any where you know i dont know how to do that maybe when you arrived we will look for it friend will take us there
TONY: i will being looking your face when i am having it
TONY: i love u baby
TONY: yes only one week
TONY: my Eye is on the Air waiting to see my Life Angel wonderful sweetheart truly joyful Rachel you the only one joy of my heart
RACHEL: Good morning, mr sweet adorable wonderful Tony!
RACHEL: I'm just about to leave for church, but had to come online to see if I could get some more of your amazing words to me. They make me feel warm inside.
RACHEL: Seeya later!
TONY: GOOD morning to number 3 of my life and my dear. the unmber one is GOD. 2nd is my family 3rd is YOU i do not want to lose you in my life becuae one thing for sure our love keeps us going when everything else stop moving.
TONY: if i could give you one thing in life i would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes Only then you would realize how special you are to me love you sweetheart have a lovly sunday i miss you.
TONY: MY PAST SAYS YOU YES I MET MY ANGEL MY FUTURE SAYS YOU WILL CARE FOR ME MY PRESENT SAYS YOU WILL BE THERE AND UNDERSTAND ME BUT MY DEAR SAYS WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER EACH OTHER LOVE MY RACHEL.
RACHEL: Sending you my early morning love! And love from all the rest of the day, too!
RACHEL: Wow... a week from now, and we will be meeting for real. That's scary, exciting, great, and everything rolled into one!
TONY: My love Nothing in the world could be compared to your love. You make all my days bright and happy am so lucky to have you as my LOVE My this LOVE in OUR HEART flourish every single day and last forever. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY MY ANGEL I LOVE YOU. I EYE IS IN THE AIR WAITING TO HUG YOU.
RACHEL: Hug me all day, every day, and I still won't be tired of it.
RACHEL: Love you, want you, miss you.
TONY: My Angel how is your day?
TONY: i feed so happy any time i received your wonderful word i m feeling with joy any moment of the day i received from you thank you for be here for me. i love you will great miss you my angel.
RACHEL: I'm sneaking a quick two minutes to log on to my Gmail account at work (it's my coffee break) so I can just send you my love and my kisses. LOVE YOU, TONY!
TONY: Welcome the new day with: Smile on your face, Love in your heart, And good thoughts in your mind. Have a wonderful day! I Love you my Rachel
RACHEL: Thank you! I DID have a nice day! I think it had a lot to do with thinking mostly about you, my love.
RACHEL: How was your day??? Good, I hope! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU!!!!
TONY: My Angel I m good nice you are to because you made my life amazing any day i received your message you feed me with happines
TONY: I LOVE you because I cant LIVE without you, I miss you because I`m ADDICTED to ur company, I LIKE you because no one is so SWEET like you, I want you because you make me FEEL safe, I NEED u because u r my WORLD.. I Love Mine!
RACHEL: Good morning! It's early here, I'm about to leave for work. But guess what? We're another day closer! YES!!!!!
TONY: You showed me how it is to be loved.
TONY: Now I know what really love is.
TONY: One day, we will be together forever.
TONY: I can't wait to hold you in my arms again! I didn't think my life had a purpose until you came into it and made me realize it was you who I was missing, and the purpose of my life was to love you! Love you Mine Love!!
TONY: My Love here I m filling cold due to raining
TONY: My Love Hope makes everything work;
TONY: And Love makes everything beautiful.
TONY: May you have all the three as you begin each day.
TONY: Good Morning! I Love you
TONY: Dreaming of u makes my night worthwhile, thinking of you just makes me smile, being with you is the best thing ever & loving you is what I'll do forever The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight I see the path of our love shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have sumone like You! Luv You!
RACHEL: So close! I can now start counting the hours. Oh, this is so good!

Nothing's happening here, but I know from the Bob Goss bait that our lad Larry/Tony was journeying 150 miles (and 150 back, presumably) to take some pictures for Mr Johnson. I can let him off with some c&p love verses/messages.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh wow.

I've just chatted with Tony for almost 4 hours.

I'll dump the whole transcript here in one update to save future updates being huge.

I tried several times to get him to "talk dirty" but each time he avoided it, or made some pathetic excuse not to.

Chat wrote:
TONY: My love have you book your flight ticket and let me know when are you planning to be arriving I cant wait to see my Angel. I Love you mine!!!
RACHEL: Hello, my wonderful Tony!
RACHEL: Yes, I've booked my flight. I did it last week, did you not notice my email where I mentioned it? Perhaps I forgot to write that, I'm sorry!
RACHEL: But yeah... I'm arriving at Lagos airport on the 11th of July. That's why I've been counting down the days (and now the hours!).
TONY: Ok My Love
RACHEL: Is that okay for you?
TONY: Yea
RACHEL: YES! Nothing can spoil this now!
TONY: Yes
RACHEL: By the way, I bought some red Nike shoes, size 42. I hope you like them. Promise me you'll show them off in our hotel room by putting them on AND NOTHING ELSE. Okay?
TONY: Wiw
TONY: I like that you are the one after my heart
RACHEL: I like that, too!
RACHEL: I like liking you, if that makes sense.
TONY: So did you know the arriving and the departure Time
TONY: Why not more then sense
RACHEL: I'll need to go and get the tickets. They're upstairs in my desk. Hold on a few minutes!
TONY: Ok
RACHEL: Oh, I never saw that before... apparently, I have to stay in Frankfurt airport for 13 HOURS!!! That's so I can catch the right plane to Lagos. I'll have to take a book or something to fill the time.
RACHEL: Anyway, once I leave Frankfurt, I land at Lagos airport, terminal 1, at 16:40 on Monday afternoon.
TONY: Good
TONY: I will be there before the time
TONY: Of your arrived
RACHEL: Good! I am a little bit scared arriving in a strange country.
RACHEL: But if you're there, I'll feel better.
TONY: Don't be scared
TONY: You have me why are you scared?
RACHEL: I meant, I would be totally scared if you weren't there. But you will be there, right?
TONY: I m there my Love
RACHEL: Thank you! That's all I need.
RACHEL: Have you booked our hotel room?
TONY: But why do think that?
RACHEL: Why do I think what? That I'd be scared without you? Well... it's a strange place, I'm just a foreigner in the place, and what if someone wanted to... I don't know... attack me, or kidnap me, or rob me? I'd be powerless on my own!
RACHEL: But I won't be on my own.
RACHEL: You'll be there.
TONY: No one will do that
RACHEL: You'll stop them! You're so wonderful.
RACHEL: But yes... have you booked our hotel room yet? My flight returns on the 24th, that's the Sunday two weeks later. That's not enough time to be with you, but we can talk about what we can do for our future when we meet, yes?
TONY: No problem for that
TONY: I want you to be around we will moved from the airport to the hotel
TONY: I have seen good ones
TONY: I don't need to do things on you behalf
RACHEL: What do you mean?
TONY: I mean I have seen good hotel you have to see it on your own
RACHEL: Oh okay!
RACHEL: As long as it has a bed we can both fit on, I'll be happy!
TONY: Sure my Angel
RACHEL: What do you plan for the future? Will you come to the UK and live? Or will you stay in Nigeria and I move over there? We ARE getting married, right?
TONY: My Angel this what will be talk when you can what I mine doing here both of us will leave together
RACHEL: Yeah, one of us will have to move. But we can talk about this later, I agree!
TONY: Why should we still apart? Our future is to be together
TONY: What you said ?
RACHEL: I have to go now for about 30 minutes. I have dinner to get. See you soon, my love!
RACHEL: Hello again!
TONY: Are you bqmy Love
TONY: Are you back my love
RACHEL: I am! Can you tell?
TONY: You said I should tell you what ?
RACHEL: Tell me how much you love me. (How to pick up after a dropped punchline.)
TONY: Ooh on countable my love
RACHEL: Wow! I was expecting a lot, but to be uncountable? That's a huge amount! I can't even count that high! Thank you.
RACHEL: I love you, too. I'll show you EXACTLY how much when we meet.
TONY: Wow I cant wait to see it
RACHEL: You'll see it, you'll feel it, you'll experience it!
TONY: Also with me did you know since I have you I dont know were to start
TONY: You have make me to filled like a rich Man on the earth
RACHEL: That's so lovely you'd say that! I'm so glad, too. Glad I've made someone like you feel so good.
RACHEL: You make me feel the same. Sometimes, I sit at work and just drift away in my thoughts, thinking about our life when we are together. It puts a smile on my face every time it happens.
RACHEL: I have to admit, also, I think about the more private moments, too. You know, you being inside me, making me feel so good. That makes the smile even wider!
TONY: Baby that is why GOd plains it in our life we haven't see each other but we are feeling like we have been together before
TONY: When God is involved in a relationship two understand their self
TONY: See the way we understand ourselves
RACHEL: I agree!
RACHEL: I thank God every day in my prayers for meeting you online.
RACHEL: Do you pray every day? I do. I get naked and kneel down and thank God for making my body, my mind, my soul, and my feelings.
TONY: And, of course, now I thank Him for making you.
TONY: Wow I prayed and I also prayed themes you are praying
TONY: For God to be send you into my life because I never be happy this way since I meet you
RACHEL: That's so wonderful to read!
RACHEL: I've never felt this way about anyone before. Yes, I've had boyfriends before, but no one has made me so happy like this.
TONY: I m still praying to God to plain our future
TONY: For us
TONY: Let the reason he made us to know each other to become fruitful
RACHEL: Yes! I see babies in our future. Beautiful babies, full of health and love.
TONY: You are so amazing in my life
RACHEL: I have a good reason to be amazing! That reason? It's called Tony.
RACHEL: Oh! I realize I don't know your full name. What is your full name?
TONY: I am grateful to have you my love
TONY: Anthony
RACHEL: Yeah, but the rest of your name? Your family name? Like mine is Rachel, but my full name is Rachel Dawn Vendretti.
TONY: Anthony Chibuzor Chioba (Lad's real name?)
TONY: That is you Baby full name
RACHEL: Wow! That's a nice name! You'll have to teach me how to say it properly.
TONY: Haha
RACHEL: I can only guess, and will probably get it wrong because I'm only used to English names.
TONY: My baby you funny
TONY: I will
RACHEL: Thanks! I love languages, they are so interesting to me, so you will have to teach me all the languages you know. What language do you speak normally?
TONY: Because you are from England
TONY: I will
TONY: And you will also teach me good English
RACHEL: Of course! I'll teach you all the slang words we use in Englsih.
TONY: Because you English is your language's
RACHEL: Yes. What's your first language? Like... the one you learned very young?
TONY: We called it Igbo language
RACHEL: Oh, right! I've heard of the Igbo language! That's so cool.
RACHEL: You will have to teach some Igbo. I insist!
TONY: You are the only one I have
RACHEL: I'm glad about that. I would never share you with any other woman. Never!
TONY: Anything causing me you know them all
TONY: You have me
RACHEL: For ever?
TONY: Also with me
RACHEL: So, what will you do to me first when we are alone in our hotel room?
TONY: Wow kiss you huge you and guess the next?
RACHEL: Tell me! Don't be shy. I enjoy thinking about this, and if you write it in your own words, it will be even more exciting for me.
RACHEL: You won't shock me, whatever you write.
TONY: After that all I will warm you with sex
RACHEL: Mmm! Sounds wonderful!
RACHEL: How will you do to me? What position do you like best?
RACHEL: You can be as explicit as you want. REmember, this is a private conversation, NO ONE will ever see it. (Absolutely no one!)
TONY: Baby I m guy of privacy
RACHEL: But this is private!
TONY: You should have. Know me
RACHEL: Are you shy, Tony?
TONY: Yes why should I share my wife conversation with anyone?
RACHEL: You'll only be sharing it with ME, your wife!
TONY: The is family conversation
TONY: Because we are now one
TONY: Because we are talk from the bottom of our hearts
TONY: So I m waiting to celebrate πŸ™Œ
TONY: my love
RACHEL: Okay, I totally understand you.
RACHEL: But I do wonder... do you never think about us being together? Like, in the physical way? I do! I do, almost every day. Maybe you think this is improper of me, I don't know.
RACHEL: If this offends you, I'm sorry.
TONY: My love I have thinking of it
TONY: Waiting for you to come so that we can talk it in our room
RACHEL: Wow! I'm so glad you said that! I was beginning to worry that you weren't interested in that kind of thing.
RACHEL: You see, I'm very open about that kind of thing. I think God gave us that part of our lives to enjoy, not to feel ashamed about it. So I'm VERY open about enjoying it and talking about it.
TONY: My love I m glad too not only glad I m thinking God
TONY: To give such wonderful Woman called Rachel
TONY: With full of understanding with careening
TONY: My heart is full of joy meditating
RACHEL: No one's said those kind of things about being in a relationship with me. This is so overwhelming!
RACHEL: Most guys here are just.... well... not as nice as you!
TONY: Wow my Angel not that I m rich but you have feed me with love care understanding all and all
TONY: You showed me love
TONY: My sprite tell me that you that women with patios (I don't have a patio, sorry, Tony!)
RACHEL: I don't care about money. You don't have to spend anything on me to impress me, you do know that?
TONY: Yeah I know that our love doesn't start with money
TONY: Our love is feeling and understanding
TONY: So my love we are going make heaven because God is involved with our relationship
RACHEL: The best way for a relationship to be created!
RACHEL: When I come over, do you have lots of things planned for me, like trips to different places and meeting people in your life and all that?
TONY: Baby you are such a wonderful person how did you that I plan that?
RACHEL: I'm just guessing. Also, I'm hoping that is going to happen!
RACHEL: Remember: I must meet your mum.
TONY: Yes we will traveling there because sh not leaving in Lagos
RACHEL: Where does she live? Is it far?
TONY: That is not problem
RACHEL: Do we get a bus or... ?
TONY: my angel is about 6 hours journey
RACHEL: Okay. That sounds a long way, but I'll have you there to keep me company.
TONY: My baby
TONY: I m there for you
TONY: And you are the for me
RACHEL: I will! I'll keep you VERY occupied, haha!
TONY: You are there for me
TONY: Wow and you meet friends
RACHEL: And I'll see if I can persuade you to get a "loveheart Rachel" tattoo, to match mine!
TONY: That is good
RACHEL: Did you like mine?
TONY: Yea focus (What?)
RACHEL: It's on my right boob, but far enough up so people can see it if I wear the right kind of top.
TONY: That is were I will be sulking
RACHEL: Sulking?
RACHEL: Do you mean sucking?
TONY: You will be feed me with it
RACHEL: Oh... yes! I wish you here, sucking me right now. I want that so much!
RACHEL: Tony.... seriously. I want you RIGHT NOW. I'm so turned on, thinking about what you wrote.
TONY: Wow worried that will be soon (Freudian slip showing his fear of intimacy?)
TONY: Baby I know that you have packed you luggage's
TONY: And luck it
TONY: Upon you coming?
TONY: Because you need to luck it well
RACHEL: Yes, I will. It's not all packed yet. I will leave it open until Saturday night then I will double check I've got everything I need, then I'll lock it securely.
TONY: Good
TONY: I just said to remembered it to you
TONY: You thy said two is better then one
TONY: Did you need my cell phone number
TONY: So that you can be calling when you want to talk off?
RACHEL: Yes. My own phone is not working properly, though. I'm sick of it. I need a new one but it's too late to order one now because it will arrive in the middle of next week.
RACHEL: I'll take this one with me, but I can't promise it will be useful to talk to you.
RACHEL: Strangely, the internet apps still work. It's just the voice calling that is not working correctly.
TONY: What is that what product?
RACHEL: It's an iPhone 5s. It's old, I know! I should get a 6 or SE.
TONY: Ok my mine
TONY: That is good phone
TONY: So you can have my now incase
RACHEL: Thank you!
RACHEL: My friend Amanda works for a mobile phone company. I can usually get good deals through her.
TONY: I mean the number
TONY: Really
RACHEL: I think I'll see what deal she can get me for a new one, more up-to-date.
RACHEL: Okay, give me your number.
TONY: +2348099999999
TONY: Did you saw that?
RACHEL: Cool, thanks!
RACHEL: I'll write it down and also put it in my phone's contacts list. Like I said, though, the voice calling is a bit strange so I might not be able to use it to talk directly to you.
RACHEL: I should have hit up Amanda earlier so she could get me a new phone before I left on Monday. Too late now, thought!
TONY: Yes I understand
TONY: So for you to have it in your list because I have yours
TONY: I wish you can get one for me (Yes, lads like their phones)
TONY: But all is well (Wait! What? Implying you're not bothered about getting a new phone?)
RACHEL: I can, if you want. Just remember that it won't be with me on Monday, you'll have to wait until I get back home before I get hold of it.
RACHEL: What kind are you interested in?
TONY: Anything that is good for is good for your love
RACHEL: I'm asking because I know some people over here are crazy about either liking Apple or Samsung, and hating the one they don't like. It's silly, sometimes. You're not like that? You don't care what company it's from?
TONY: Yes the two anyone is good for me
TONY: Which one you prefer to get for me?
RACHEL: Okay! I'll ask Amanda tomorrow what she can for us.
RACHEL: I think you'd like an iPhone 6s+. That's the one with the bigger screen.
TONY: That will be ok anyone you prefer you can bought it for your Baby
RACHEL: I wonder..... I wonder if she could send it to Nigeria, to an address we can pick it up from. There'll be enough time for it to arrive when I'm still there. (Possibly setting up the chance to use another modality involving sending a package of phones, perhaps?)
TONY: Ok plan for it very well then you can check which one will be good
RACHEL: I'll get a postal address when I'm over there and send it to her as soon as possible. She can then post the phones to us, by express courier.
TONY: If she cant make it bring it tomorrow until Sunday
TONY: Ok is good my love
TONY: That is why I said you amazing Baby
RACHEL: You only know a part of how amazing I am! I'm a girl who knows a lot of people, and I can get a lot of things done that leave other people puzzled.
TONY: Oh no I don't know what to say beautiful Baby
RACHEL: IT's because wherever I go, people like me. So I make a lot of friends who are in useful places, useful businesses. You'll see how great this is when we're living together!
TONY: I don't need you to be saying when we leave together because we are already be
RACHEL: I know it will be soon. But remember, we still have to decide where we will live.
RACHEL: Oh wow, it's so warm tonight. I know you're used to warm weather, but over here in England we only get very warm weather for a few weeks a year, at this time of the year. I am SO hot!
TONY: Yes my angel
RACHEL: Is it warm where you are?
TONY: Yes but this time is warm and raining
RACHEL: I wish it would rain here! I'd go outside and just let it rain all over me and cool down.
RACHEL: Instead, I'm sitting here with an electric fan blowing on me, and I'm wearing just my panties. And it's still too warm. English people are not made for this kind of heat!
TONY: Yes yes that is why thy are weigh
RACHEL: Haha!
RACHEL: Too true!
RACHEL: I like it, though. Much better than winter.
RACHEL: Do you get snow anywhere in your part of the world? Like up mountains?
TONY: No Baby we don't have snow
RACHEL: I don't like it, but I think I'd miss snow. Hmm. Never thought about that before.
RACHEL: So you've never had a snowball fight? Oh, Tony! You must come to England in the winter and have a snowball fight with me!
TONY: Yea so my skin will change then I be weight
RACHEL: Haha! I hope not!
TONY: You snow change skins (What? Does he really believe this?)
TONY: I will be weight as you are but I will change totally
TONY: I like that
RACHEL: Really? I hope you're not saying you don't like being black.
RACHEL: I love your colour!
TONY: Don't ever change, my love!
TONY: No black is strong but I like being fair
RACHEL: I see that's something I will have to do: Make you LOVE yourself the way you are RIGHT NOW.
TONY: Sure I love that
RACHEL: Because I love you the way you are right now!
TONY: I like my color and your color
RACHEL: If you changed, I'd be asking myself "Who is this man? Where's my Tony gone?"
TONY: Hahahaha
TONY: That my love
RACHEL: Yes, that IS love.
TONY: You the true Angel
TONY: I LOVE YOU MORE BABY
RACHEL: I know. I feel the same way. It gets stronger and stronger every day./
TONY: Baby I can tell you this since we have been love ourselves without been seeing over this week I haven't have appetite to eat
TONY: Before you feed me with love
RACHEL: Make sure you do eat, to keep your strength up! You'll need it when we meet, haha!
TONY: I will my Baby because I have a lot of work doing when you come hahaha
RACHEL: You will!
RACHEL: But when you're exhausted, I know how to keep on giving pleasure to you and all you have to do is lie back and enjoy it.
TONY: You that true mother of my children
TONY: You are the true mother of my children you know will give birth to me 2 bys and one girl
RACHEL: That will be nice. Two boys and one girl. What will they be called? Benjamin, one of them, yes? What about the others?
TONY: Emmanuel
TONY: Or Gabriel
RACHEL: And the little girl? Or can I choose that one?
TONY: You can choose
RACHEL: Ooh! You might not know this name, but I have always loved the name Ariadne. It's from an ancient Greek legend, where a spider (called Ariadne) helps one of the Greek heroes find his way through a maze. It's my favourite ancient Greek story.
TONY: Baby I loved that?
RACHEL: Thank you. Like I said, it's my favourite name and favourite story from ancient Greek legends. I would love to have a little girl and call her Ariadne.
RACHEL: So, we will have Benjamin (our oldest), then Ariadne, and then Emmanuel (or Gabriel) as our youngest. So cute! I'm loving it already!
TONY: Since we have God with us
TONY: He will give us what ever we deserve
RACHEL: Yes. But we must promise to raise our children as honest and good people. That is how I think we should honour God's favour in the best way.
TONY: That is for Sure
RACHEL: When they grow up honest and good, people will see them and know that we were good parents and loved them as much as possible. That's what I want to leave to the world after I'm gone.
TONY: My Angel
TONY: You are wonderful
TONY: I will not do without you
RACHEL: You won't! I'm with you now for the rest of for ever! I've found my perfect partner and I'm not letting him get away!
TONY: Also with me
TONY: God have done it for us
TONY: This why God life us alive
RACHEL: I agree.
RACHEL: And that's a nice thought to end on. I have to go and get a shower then go to bed. I'm up in the morning very early (6am) for work. I've REALLY enjoyed our chat tonight.
RACHEL: Goodnight, my sweetest love. YOU'RE THE BEST!

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic