SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Larry and Mr Anthony Fishing Safari (flying to Lagos)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This my on going Bait of a Mr Frank Larry.

Cast
Baiters:
Bob - Fishing Guide played by me.
Mr Johnson - One of Bob's Rich clients played by OtterFan
Mr Lehmann - Mr Johnson's Financial Accountant played by Gonzola
Rachel - Mr Larry/Tony Love interest. played by OtterFan see thread here

Lads:
Frank Larry - DHL manager
Mr Anthony - Nigerian Friend of Larry

I started this bait about a week in to my baiting career .. I was just trying to get bank accounts.. over the coming weeks, I tried and tried to get a Closed lad accounts from him.. but no luck.. So later, i tempted him with a Fishing Trip in Africa. I will try to work this post down into a manageable post but if you want to skip ahead Search for Fishing Trip in Africa .. Later I set a goal for 30 piggies in 30 days.. and fittingly so Mr Larry provided me piggy number 30.

In the Beginning

Mr Frank Larry wrote:
Good day. Dear.Sir. you can make it online by the money gram money transfer or you can also made the payment by western union online payment with the bellow information or you pick the information bellow and visit any money Gram Shop they will help you send it with the information bellow to avoid any further delaying today pick it

BILL APPROVED OF THE DELIVERY TO BE RECORD.MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER.

RECEIVER: NAME:. ONYE ARO.
<snip>
we wait for the shipping fee you will received your delivery details once we hear from you together with payment.today. .

Skipping so of the initial chatter

So I through out most of this bait have crappy internet and live on a island north of Vancouver.. Most of my emails to this lad had {} and = and crap mixed into the text of the email.. I have removed most of then to make more readable.. the "phone/data" line would get worse as needed to put off request of lad. Later in bait I will have to correct this "modality" to ease communication.

bob wrote:
Luck for us the network is behaving today.. Typically I can not get on my modem to connect 2 times the same day. (aaah the early days - when i only sent one email a day.. Laughing )Ok so I just need to take $105.00 cadto the this place?.. I will need to check if I have enough cash on hand.. My bank about 2 hours away by boat and car. However, I really don't think they have money grammer or western union where I live..Can you help me chekc.

Is there no online way I can pay you? I typically just call my banker or dial into my bank..
( this was a mistake )

This is my early days of baiting I am trying hard to get him off of MG/WU.. So...

larry wrote:

Good day. Dear.Sir. you can go to ( www.moneygram.com ) (told you it was a mistake Very Happy ) fellow the instruction online you will see transfer then fellow the instruction directly by the money gram he will be easier for you then to take to 2hours in boat or car. figure out how you will remit it and send us the payment information once you are done

and we whereby advice you not to tell anybody about this delivery because you know the content of your parcel so that we will not be hijack or divert you delivery because we do not trust both your Bank do not tell any body until we delivery your parcel to you to avoiding people interruptions by need custom authorities. so please i repeat do not invoked any body.

when you try it then you will go to your any money-gram shop to me the payment

bob wrote:

I tried to find teh site you listed.. I didn't load.. it might be my old computer.. My banker has told me in the past not to use online sites.. they have sicknesses that can steal your passphrases and money.

I have tried think. I dont remember having seen a Moneygrammer before. Are you sure that Moneygrammer is in Canada? But I know we need to get that fee paid.. I was not planning on going to town this month but I will try to get to town sometime later in the week and ask Mr Otis at the general store -- he knows everything.

larry wrote:

Dear. Sir. We only find MoneyGram Locations in toronto, ontario (wow he is trying to help but wrong side of Canada ) so let know the town so that we can tack it as i said

we wait for the shipping fee you will received your delivery details once we hear from you together with payment.today. .

bob wrote:

I see you asked for my address / location again. I live basically near
Harmony Islands Marine Provincial Park Canada

My address is:
<snip>
BC V8A 0B3, Canada

I'm confused. One minute you say use Western unionize and the next moneygrammie.. I was set to head to town this morning but I am unsure what to do.. Can you please explain in detail what I need to do?

So i now start introducing "bob's" business.. He is a fishing guide of the rich and famous

Bob wrote:

PS. I have a customer coming in for his fishing guide trip this weekend.. We need to hurry if we want to do it this week.(give me a piggy)

Larry wrote:

Dear. Sir. you can use any of the money transfer Money GRAM the both MONEY GRAM and western Union is money transfer. So do not be confuse. Sir.

Look for MONEY GRAM THAT WILL BE BITTER UNLESS YOU DO NOT SEE IT.SEND THROUGH MONEY GRAM.

GO WITH MONEY GRAM

RECEIVER: NAME:.
<snip>

UNLESS IF YOU DO NOT SEE MONEY GRAM THEN YOU CAN ASK FOR western Union money TRANSFER YOU CAN USE IT TO TRANSFER FEE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ??

Bob wrote:

What? you have me totally confused!

you sad

"Look for MONEY GRAM THAT WILL BE BITTER UNLESS YOU DO NOT SEE IT.SEND THROUGH MONEY GRAM. "

Money Gramm is BITTER? I dont want to use it if its bitter!
(note: I know now - not to correct them. b/c it improves their scamming )

So should or SHOULD NOT use Money gram? Also I need you to tell me step by step what to do.. This is very strange to me..

Btw. I saw ole Man Oscar today on the river and I asked him about what was Western unionizer and money gram.. told him i was trying to send money to my sick Aunt -- (didnt want to tell him what is going on)

He never heard of it up here in outback .. Are you sure they have this up in canada? Can you see if you could find me an address of one? He did suggest I just send a Check or it to directly to her bank!.. Is that possible?

So this was in my mentee days and I learned.. Dont correct the lad's boy and girls.. this only makes their baiting better..

Larry wrote:

Dear. Sir. here is they address Of the MONEY GRAM you have to look on your nearest one copy is and past
( http://locations.moneygram.com/on/ ) you can see all the address you need. ( he is being helpful )

DO not involved any body because of the security of your delivery bitter you keep out telling any body of your shipment to avoid diversion and interruption of your parcel . if they ask you tell them this way you did to ( ole Man Oscar ) to protect this delivery.

GO WITH MONEY GRAM

RECEIVER: NAME:.
<snip>

Search for the Money Gram Address if you do not see MONEY GRAM. then you call this bellow WESTERN UNION

Western Union Agent Location Customer Service
+1 780-352-2041
+1 902-880-2274
+1 800-325-6000
+1 613-562-0500
+1 360-384-1464
+1 800-325-6000
+1 306-922-1245
THANK YOU

now he is being more helpful.. nice lad!

Larry wrote:

Here Is the MONEY GRAM ADDRESS which we listed to you bellow IS THE MONEY ADDRESS now.

POWELL RIVER
Address: 4812 JOYCE AVE POWELL RIVER
Phone: BC V8A 3B8 (604) 485-5552

TOWN CENTRE LOTTO-CANADA POST, POWELL RIVER>
Address: 7100 ALBERNI ST 60 POWELL RIVER
Phone: BC V8A 5K9 (604) 485-2360

pick the aboved address visit them as soon you do that get back to us with payment information.

SO about this time Lad increase my payment to $145. Based on Mentor's (Duckling) advice, I did not say a thing..

Bob wrote:

Ok Thank you! I know right where that is.. I will email you when i get back.

Start of taking off script

So bob gets in his boat and make trek to nearest Money gram.. but he doesn't quiet make it.. Laughing

Larry wrote:

WHAT A HORIBLE DAY!.

As you problabley figured out I was not able to get to money grammer office yesterday..

SO right after I sent you the email yesterday, I jumped in my boat to go to fairy dock that is near me.. (10 miles) . Well i'm about 1/2 the way there and my boat just dies!.. I go down into engine room and the bilge is flooded!.. I'm sinking (slowly though). I jump on radio and call for help and luckly the port rescue was able to come tow me to shore. Well now i have to wade into 4 foot freezing water to figure out what happened.. Luckly, it was just the cumstock[color] (???) [color=red] value that had fell out..I just check that last week!!! Anyways I had to go borrow a cumstock wrench from a local fisherman and get it put back in.

So now I pumped out he water but I have a flooded engine. Well i spent until about 6 pm getting the engine working.. I was lucky it didn't shell the hole engine

I was still determined to get you your money so I soldered on.. I have to catch a bus to town (which is never fast) and I then have to walk 4 blocks to the money gram office.. By now it's near 8pm..

IT WAS CLOSED!.. besides IT WAS DISGUSTING!!. there were dirty people laying around nexxt to it.. I think they were doing drugs and selling there bodies for moeny.. YUK!

Well I walked back to bus and got back to my boat round 10pm.. I didn't get back to my home until well after 12AM!..

I then had to work on my boat until 2AM -- swapping the decks and batting down the hatches. .

MR Larry.. -I'M exhausted! I slept in until 6AM!..

Look I have one of my big clients, Mr Johnson, coming into day for a 4 day guided fishing tour.. I think i'm going to really give him poor service because I'm so tired..

But I promised you your money,, and I want to get it to you so you can send me my card!!.. I could really used the money!

So here is what I'm willing to do.. I called my bank in Vancourver and asked them how to transfer moeny to you today.. They said it was no problem and called it a "wire" -- I did that to another company about 4 years ago.. As I remember It's very easy.. They told me I just need your name and bank account number and something else... I will call bank and ask them or maybe your bank will know..

Anyways, I will send the money over this morning..

Other wise we will have to wait until next week.. But I can tell you RIGHT NOW. I'm not going back to that money gram office!.. That was scary!

Get back to me ASAP, I think mr Johnson is arriving about 3pm.

LOOK I TRIED. GIVE ME A PIGGY!!! Just like meghan trainor . no no no [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMTAUr3Nm6I
[/url]

Bob wrote:

I came into check to see if you got my email.. Im feeling much better after a nap today... It's looking like you are not wanting payment today since you have not responded.. My client will be here any hour but we dont leave until first thing tomorrow morning.. I can't promise you I can get to this but if you send me the bank info I will try to send it before I leave.

Otherwise I will hopefully talk to you next week..

NO NO piggy for you .. but Wish me Happy Fishing to ME - eh?

Larry wrote:

Sir. i got your mail yesterday due to i was very busy its was so tosh to me i am very very for your past through your boat sorry for that . you can still go to money gram to transfer the fee that will be ok do not worry you delivery will be immediately we received the fee. we assure you your delivery will be successfully. thank you i wait to hear from you.

(sends 4 x)

Larry wrote:

Dear.Sir. i we wish you best Fishing may the Good Lord be with you as you are Fishing.

i will wait to hear from you with the payment by next week

Bob is gone for 4 days.. no email from him. Starting to introduce Mr Johnson.. At the time just a client.. although rich.. but no plans of anything yet

Bob wrote:

Thank you for kind emais.. I think your blessing might have helped. My client had a Great time fishing.. He is letting me use his fancy satelight phone to send you a couple pics.. You can see my place and mr Johnsons Plane.. (it's very nice)!! ( I sent him some pics of my island cabin and a float plane.)

I have another client headed in this week so i'm very busy. I understand we need to get money but not sure when I can get to bank.. and I am not going back to that nasty MG office. maybe I can find a different location next weke.

I hope you and your family is good..

I attached some Pic of Fishing, cabin and a Float plane

Larry wrote:

Dear.Sir. wow i was so excited i know my God whom i server can do all thing with God will perfect his Good work for you In (Luke: 5 VS 5) ANT TIME YOU GO FOR FISHING YOU WILL CACHE FISH NICE YOU BELIEVE IN GOD.

i will expect your mail with the payment but you can find another different location of Money Gram that is fester then Bank try to find another location once you are back for the week. My God will be with you protect you all time.

i will wait to hear from you with the payment by next week

Still he want payment from money gram.. So about now I have been talking to Captu4ik and decided I needed to move Bob farther away from civilization away from MG/WU

Bob wrote:

Thank you for you kindly email..

Yes it was a good trip but this is normal for me in summer.. Larry I am truely worried tho.. I just confirmed with my secetary that JM Banks Family is coming in late this week. I will be taking them into the back country by Float plane for 3 weeks.. Besides fishing, I also provide bear hunting.. normally this is not bear season but *laugh* the "Banks" have connections and can get permits.. It just Amazes. me..

Anyways I will be in our deep woods cabin for next 3 weeks starting Friday.. This is about 150 miles further north from where I am now.. I will have my Ship to shore radio setup with me So I should be able to receive your emails..

However I must find time to Run to Vancouver this week.. (6+hr trip round trip).. Larry I just don't see how i'm going to get that done.. You see I sometimes only go to Vancoover once a year.. and I just went 2 weeks ago... .
I'm just sick about this.. I will get back with you if I can figure somethign else.

Larry wrote:

Dear.Sir. I received your mail it was understood but why can you take one day Time to located any of Money Gram office for the transfer this moment you will received your shipment on Thursday by Friday by Friday like you said you go for the trip is that o.K.??

And you have not to fear because I have secured your shipment since is under my care however before you go for the deep woods cabin you have to send your contact cell phone to me for easy communication (he doesnt get deep woods does he) since you will be reach our your mail, I will be sending text messages to you calling to know how you are doing by phone.

Let me know how you figure out the suggestion for the payment should be everything is under your hand.

So Maybe I can sweeten the pot some to get a piggy

Bob wrote:

Greeting Friend,

I am sorry for the delay getting back to you, So just as I feared.. I am having to move up my trip to my summer place.. A huge summer storm is moving into Vancouver area and I had to either move sooner that I want..

As you know , I have a thriving fishing guide business here -- often too busy for me.. My busiest time is right now!. You have no idea what my clients are willing to spend. .. From ~June 1 - to June 30th ..I move my whole operation from just north of Vancouver to my place on Tetachuck Lake. The only way in and out is a Float planes!! very thrilling to fly over the beautiful Canada out woods.. Just amazing..

My summer staff is leaving here today. So I am frantic.. The place is already bussing. As I mentioned the Johnsons
(Wait? -- I thought it was the HG Banks??) are one of my big clients.. . Haha.. great clients!.. We have to fly in about $10,000 of food and wine and champain just for his family next week!!!. It's crazy what he is willing to spend.!.

I had a few minutes right now to send you an email but I'm not sure when I will have much time late. I thought i would be coming back next week for a some other business but I am having my nephew do that for me.. So I don't think I will be back near Vancoover until late next month..

All is not lost, we can still conclude our business. .. While i'm in Tetachuck, I can call my banker back in Vancouver. I had a long talk about this situation.. (dont worry i trust him with all my financials and my corporation business. I have not told him everythign (as you advised).. I asked him about why you are not willing to do a wire transfer.. He explained your reseveration. He said there is extra fees for you and that I should reimburse you for this.. Maybe you could find out how much that is.. Let me offer this.

I am willing to have my banker pay $500 to you via a wire.. YOu have to understand, I want to get this business complte. but I can't leave rigt now.. It would cost me $10,000's right now.. I am willing to pay you extra to help me out.. That way we don't have to wait until i get back next month..

Let me know if that is acceptable.

SO WILL I GET A PIGGY NOW? Dude it's $500

He disappeared for a couple days Shocked The gig is up!!!

Larry wrote:

Dear.Sir. I received your mail right now everything is well like you said endeavor to send your phone you can be reach through phone. farewell God be with you i will wait to hear from you and i will be sending email to you until you are back. like i said Bank will be delaying us (DAMN IT Evil or Very Mad) for the shipment i will like you to relax take your time to located any of money gram over there is that is possible for you? the area you are going for summer. or until you come back like you said we will secured your parcel to you i wait until next month O.K. . UGH.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.. I have a schedule to keep!!

BECAUSE this delivery is need you to monitory our shipment is need you to be around in your address you give to us without you at home we can not delivery it i want to you to be understand we will waitng once you come back we compete our shipment to you. you are so kind and nice person so i promise you with 100% grantee with my word i will waitng when you are back.

the impotent (sorry Rachel Laughing ) is to send your phone contact ........

Let me know how you figure out the suggestion for the payment should be everything is under your hand.

Bob wrote:

I am not in Lake Tetachuck with limited phone service.. That coupled with my poor hearing a phone call would be hard.. but you can try. call my states local number it should forward it 90398xxxx press 8

Don't worry about the monitoring.. I can have my nephew watch for it..

Larry wrote:

I got your mail how are you doing over there I hope that you are fine? Since you have poor hearing no need for me to call and you wasn’t around just should be case how was the summer?

Like I said did you Sir. Find any of Money gram location over there you traveled? To find out if that will be easier over there if not that means we can still wait until you are back from the summer. Let me know.

Patients of JOB! and still doesnt get it..

Bob wrote:

Hahah.. you make me really have a good belly laugh. There is no store or cars or anything for 100's of miles from where we are.. This is wilderness at it BEST!.. it so wonderful.. I wish you could see it one day..

I am very tired today.. with the move and getting everyone settled

But I have to say I dont' understand your keep instisting on Money Grammer but maybe it's because I'm so tired.. I will email my banker aboot ideas tomorrow..

Larry wrote:

I got your mail really where you are is 100's miles there.. and wilderness sorry i didn't know you can take a rest ( he is very nice lad)i hear you said you were tired .

however why i prefer money gram[color= all ready)[/color] is a easy received online which under 5 mines we will do with that so that i can obtain the approve delivery of your parcel but i will waiting like you said so that you can be rest. doing one thing have a lovely trip hop to hear from you that you are doing goodi need to see your pictures in the wilderness. ok Twisted Evil

Bob wrote:

I have to confess I look forward to your emails.. Mr Johnsons Family is still hear but not up yet.. We have a big day a head of us..

Pics.. BOY i was so hoping to send you pics.. but typically my radio setup here will not pass pictures.. I dont understand why but my IT friends says its somehing to do with Macrobytes? Laughing
hell I will try anyways.. see if you can see pic..

(So as I mentioned earlier.. his bait email has his pic and spinning Welcome gifs and much more.. Gmail is having trouble sorting them out and it getting slow and hard to read. I am trying to lead into him stopping sending me this trash)

Speaking of pics.. Your emails look very strange lately.. it has BIG RED X where you previous emails had pictures.. Is something broken?

<pic27482.jpg>
<pic27484.jpg>
<pic27497.jpg>
<pic27532.jpg>
<pic27567.jpg>

Larry wrote:

I couldn't see any of the picture you send i only see red <pic27532.jpg>

I think i took weekend off and he sent me a few emails..

Larry wrote:

HOE ARE YOU DOING TODAY? I KNOW YOU ARE DOING WELL? LET ME HEAR FROM YOU HOW WILL YOU DOING AND YOUR WEEKEND. I BELIEVED YOU PRAY ASK GOD TO PROTECT YOU HIM GIVE YOU STRENGTH AND.

Larry wrote:

How you doing?. i hoe all is well with you ? i write to know how you are doing and when will u send the picture to me?

Bob wrote:

I am sorry for the delay.. we had a big storm this weekend and knocked out our radio antenna among other things .. I am sorry, with all the problems and the bears coming into our camp Saturday night (someone left food out!!).. I was not able to send pictures.. I will try today.. Tell me again what pictures was I supposed to send? I guess my age is showing.

Larry wrote:

Dear.Sir. ooh really i m very very sorry but how will do doing today ? just let me see your pictures in the wilderness. i believe that you still aware for the fee right once you are back?

Bob wrote:

I am using Mr Johnson's phone.. I hope you get these pics..

Sent from my iPhone using Thuraya SatSleeve+
<--- I bet he didn t even notice..

SO I sent him some "wilderness " pics.. this was before I knew about tineye and google service that searches for pics origin.. I have been smarter about it now.

Larry wrote:

Dear.Sir. the is wonderful is that two off you staying there alone? this amazing very big wilderness i hope there is not like wild Animal. i can stay there with you did you have a gun in case of any wild Animal. and you will be feeling cold because i a Sean. you are indeed a Great Man Very Happy wow i dint know is here i am see is where you traveled. i pray i could see you in person you are very strong Man indeed.

May our Good LORD OF JACOB AND DAVID THAT PROTECT HIS PEOPLE IN THE WILDNESS BE WITH YOU IN YOUR GOING OUT AND COMING BACK AMEN.

Bob wrote:

You made me laugh out loud.. haha.. I think you do not understand what I do..I have a fishing and hunting guide service.. i take my clients("guest") out hunting, yes with gun, and fishing.. Many of my guest are very well off and some are famous.. I could tell you some people that you might know but they ask for me not to tell them. We are not alone, although it might feel that way.. I have a staff (my employees) of about 10-15 depending on my guest and there requirements.. Then my guest's number from 3-15 sometimes..

Yes you are welcome to come here sometimes.. as my "guest" I will show you how to shoot and fish.. maybe you can even shoot a bear!

[b]Because it looks like he is NOT going to give me a piggy.. I introduce my ASEM

Mr Larry, I dont have much time right now.. but I wanted to ask you a question.. Do you have many lakes or rivers around you ( < 700km) that there is good fishing or is there big game hunting near you? My Guest, Mr Johnson, was mentioning to me he wants to hunt in West Africa - Shocked - I think that is near you?[/b]

Please let me know

Hey I have a nibble.. now to reel him in..

Larry wrote:
Dear.Sir. yes we have lakes and rivers and hunting near me i can give account of it but if we search it there must be. you know i am not with that i can know but i believe there will be away of hunting near me. but i give full assure of it.

He went quite for a couple days.. is he looking around for places to go?

At this point.. I don't know where Larry lives.. His email header says he lives in Dublin.. Duckling points out that lads never say they are from Africa (as his email Business address says) unless he is there.. So I will start with assuming he is from Cotonou

Bob wrote:

I was hoping to have heard from you by now about more detail and your ideas on big hunting and fishing in area.

But I have Great news! I talked to Mr Johnson (my client) last night.. .. he is very interested in this idea of Africa trip for 3 weeks.. he has never been to that part of Africa and a little skeptical -- we need to convinece him there are great adventures there..I am trying to have him hire me to be his guide and agent for this trip.. I need help since I am not familiar with Cotonou and the surrounding countries. Mr Johnson mentioned he has heard of some great lake called lake "volta"? (what a stupid sounding lake -haha)
[ (in Ghana ) [Have you heard of it? Do you know of someone that might know more about Big game Hunting and Fishing in your area? Also need to find places to stay for our party -- has to be 5+ star. look for something around than $1500-3000/day ..we might need a cook too or I can bring one. we can work on that later -- just thinking out loud.. I understand that this is not your area but if you know of someone that is willing to help.. Just have them contact me. I am willing to provide reimbursement for there expenses and a reasonable fee (typically we pay 10-15% of total trip cost) depending on what they can do. We will also need someone to take delivery of the advanced supplies we send to your area.. but i'm getting a head of ourselves.. But I am just so excited!!!

Please let me know if you can help provide me contacts -- I would prefer, you be main contact and I pay you because i know and trust you, but I understand if you can't do that.. This will be a big project.. Let me know

Now.. for those playing along at home.. This was one of my biggest mistakes in my bait so far.. I said I wanted to deal with only him (or mostly him).. WHy is this a problem.. you will see

Larry wrote:

Dear.Sir. You know. here in my area we didn't have forest i need to make a proper investigation on it traveling for miles but i promise i will look for a responsible Person that i will discuses that with if i have time i could have dont it this month i have one good Man Mr. Anthony. from Nigeria because i know that Nigeria has a very lager and Sean revers forest. if i has the money this time i could have travel over to make a very good investigation for the trip.

i m ready be your contact if not i wouldn't be verifying for that if you are really have interest as you said that and Mr. Johnson. interested to come in African that is good. first of all we have to make a solid arrangement i need to visit our nearby neighboring country i have to traveling for .566.miles. to do my research. and you that will cost me sum money. (let the whining begin) if you are truly sure what what you are saying. then we discoing on how you want that to be.

then i will not longer talking here because this an Company Email Address i will give you my private email then we will know that there is only how your package will be delivery to you that is what will be talking here. do you understand Sir.

Do I understand.. Well Obviously I didn't.. Embarassed

Bob wrote:

I talked to Mr Johnson again.. and he confirmed.. He is ready to move sideways with this.. That is Great news.. I have a couple questions.

1 )Do you want me to contact Mr Anthony or do you want me to talk thru you?
2) What is your other email?
<--- almost looks like I know what I'm doing.. I dont.. you will see
3) when can you go scout the spots?
4) what time is best to '''
}}}come.. Is end of June too soon or should we wait until July?
5) Which airport should we use?

So about now Larry gets hard to read..

Larry wrote:

Dear.Sir. i got your mail i m very exited to hear from you i have to think exactly actually time that will be conveniently because you know that we just have new month begging.

if you prefer to talk with Mr. Anthony that is good because his one of my best trusted person in the world he is a man with integrity honor and respect. man with passion. i can not stop with him because when i seek for advice and help i called him so a lot. talk to and him is very nice i talk to him a briefly what our discussion he agreed that he will rendered help i want him to make very good enquirers because i don't want Mr. Johnson to come go just like that i will like him to accomplish his mission his not come for pleasure so that is it.

And you African is very experiences and for the research will take quite long time to find out if he will be possible for him to do is wish. so by next week i will give feedback with full details. booth our movement upon him coming exile amount we will be needed for everything. so tell him to excels a little time.

Email: ***4**[email protected]

if you need Mr. Anthony i will send it to you thank your Sir For your understand and for the great business.

So in my mind.. I was not wanting to work with another lad.. I was thinking if i get a Prick of a lad or someone that is smart I would lose bait.. In my mind I wanted to work with Mr Larry.. If I only would have allowed Mr Larry to transfer me to Mr Anthony...

Exclamation So I am going to split up my orginal post.. Its just too mind numbingly big.. If you read through it already please just skip part 2..

End of Part 1

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud

Last edited by lighten_up on Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is so good! Well done!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If it isn't obvious, this is the same lad that's getting involved with Rachel from my Mastercard bait, and the one who's spoken to you at least once.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Larry trip Part 2

Exclamation NOTE: So I decided to split up my original post.. Its just too Big .. If you already read through it you can skip this post.. BUT i did add some commentary.. and edits..

So here we are.. Moving Larry to a ASEM that might produce a safari.. Larry just offered me another Lad to help.. or is it him? what If Anthony is a ITP (innocent third party)? I know now that was not the case.. but it was what I was thinking..

Bob wrote:

I got your email and will wait for your thinking to complete.. and get back with me next week.. I will try to reach out to Mr Anthony soon..

We had a great day here at our Camp.. we had a great day of fishing. Mr Johnson and his family is so happy.. and tired.. We had a big cookout with the Fresh Fish..

Mr Johnson's wife's birthday is tomorrow.. he is flying in a rock band,[b] have you heard of bee-gees? [/b]He hired Barry Gibb and some of her brothers!. and a lot of food and drinks... He is even bringing in a party coordinator!.. I was not expecting that.. This is stressing me and I am not sure I have enough room for all these guest.. WOW.. I'm am not sure I should tell you all this but I feel i can talk to you..

Any ways I'm very tired and stress about tomorrow and the weekend..

please forgive me if I can't talk much this weekend..

A little Barry G https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP7c1FoiS6I

Larry wrote:

Dear.Sir. i got your mail with the full understanding i will be do as i said with Mr. Anthony to confirm everything to you what will be need on Mr. Johnson coming. that you have a wonderful day and happy joyful birth day celebration. my regard to all your guest .

if you need Mr. Anthony i will send it to you thank your Sir For your understand and for the great business.

[b]Wish I could go back and do this part over
[/b]
Bob wrote:

How are you today. We had a heck of a party this weekend.. Mr Barry Gibb might be not as young as he once was but he moves, dances and singes like a 30 year old!! He puts on a heck of a show!! And his voice still is able to hit those high notes. WOW. You should have seen some of the crazy things that went on.. I finally went to bed and left them partying. I haven't seen anyone this morning and it's past noon on Monday!

Back to our trip plans..

I have a couple questions

1) Who's email is Email: ***4**[email protected] Yours or Mr Anthony's?
<--- see it's not my fault i didn't know who email was for Embarassed
2) Can you have Mr Anthony email with this proposal? <--- ok I was being lazy
3) So when do you think a good time to do this trip.. please provide dates?
4) Have you found any good areas you can research yet?
5) Mr Johnson said he wanted to know about "Snake Island" in Lagos..
6) have you found any resorts to stay at yet?

Please get back to me soon..

Mr Larry, I am very busy here so if you don't hear from me please continue with the planning of this trip.. time will get away from us very soon.. I have started getting our passport and visas in order.. plus it looks like we need to get some special vaccination..

For some reason Larry starts getting a lot worse to read

Larry wrote:

Compliment of the summer and heck of a party. You make me to laugh louder consign the party you told me. (oh i have him in my clutches)Evil or Very Mad

Consign the email is MR ATHONY EMAIL IS THAT. (what? is he telling me I screwed up by not contacting Mr A?)

I want to be generous sincere to you because the is very big trip and big guest to me which I want to pertain with full time because I have been make some good enquirers because our journey is not a small for Mr. Johnson to come is good bossiness. Dear Sir. You have to know in this trip well need a Car to make our movement smooth take Mr. Johnson around for the search we can not be taking taxes . Because is a fear trip and so that he can have confidence traveling. Right now I do not have a car because I hard a bracken down ancient with it.

So we need to arrange things put things together because we are now brothers and partner to be use taxes will be a big dupe to us please I want you to chick it and let us know what we can do it.

We have a lot of area abut I may ask brief. Mr. Johnson when he star hunting how will he be selling it will he be exporting to Canadian? (what? no! not selling the fish and beasties ) Yes Lagos has island. (Oh good very helpful?)

I want use to be sincere about because I don’t want one to be lost hope to any one until we do our research got thought. Please plain it well as so that you will be happy when you will hear that. We need some equipment on our moving. I believe you can understand more what I mean.

So that we can negotiates the date for his coming you can welcome your guest such way because he is my gust you know is not a thing of a day so here we need vaccination.

Basically he has not done thing.. just push it back onto bob..

Bob wrote:

Good day. I am sorry I am writing you so late.. I was hoping to hear from Mr Anthony today but I have not.. SO i took it upon myself to write him.

In my last email I asked you many questions but didn't really get many answers.. Maybe, that is my fault.. I am racing ahead.. so let me ask you this one task.

Can you please give us a time frame for our trip? We can adjust if needed but Please get with Mr Anthony and lets pencil something in.

Its late here.. so i must go.

Bob introduces himself to Anthony
Quote:

Mr Anthony

Greeting my good man. My name is Bob Goss and I have been working with Mr Frank Larry. I am a hunting a fishing guild in British Columbia for many special people..They typically hire me and my staff to take them out to the wilderness and fish the great rivers in Canada and hunt bear and moose.

One of my clients, Mr Johnson, has wanted to come do some adventure hunting and /or fishing in other places and is considering somewhere in Africa.

This is where you may come in.. Mr Larry, suggest that you might be able to locate and /or suggest some prime locations around Cotonou.. to hunt and/or fish..

I don't want to repeat myself here so please contact Mr Larry to get our specifics..

If you would be willing to help please detail what service, for a fee of course, you might be able to provide.. We can talk more in our next email.

It's getting very late here so i must stop here.. We can talk more next time if you decide to contact me further.

Thank you

Quote:
how are you doing Mr. Goss.

Yes he told me that but i m not in themes country with him i am in
Nigerian but i don't know actually time to come i will like to hear
from Mr. Larry.

because everything will be on his hand he is the one that shadow the
time let me wait until i hear from him.

have you search and confirm that were is good for hunting? because i
dont know abut that if you guest so good.

thank you

So same Lad? different lad?

Larry wrote:

How are you doing Sir?

i got your mail with questions there is noting like fault you have to read my email very well so that you can understand it before i give u date because i will not like any body to be stranded in this trip understand were i am going. if i ask you to come anytime and be stranded will you like it? so please sir read my last email Mr. Johnson most surely come but we need to put some things together like i measured.

thank you sir for your understand

Anyone understand that last email???

Time to try to motivate him with money

Bob wrote:

I'm in from outside for a quick bite to eat. Yes I read you email very well but I hate to say it was not clear to me.. It was very hard to read, i'm sorry to say.. I hope I don't offend you..

I think you are saying we need to decide what to do before we get a time and date? is that what your saying..

If that is your question .. Then I tel you.. That is the question to you and Anthony.. Please give us 10-20 suggestions of area and hunting and fishing activities.. I will have Mr Johnson pick 5-10 and we can get this rolling..
Mr Larry.. I am relying on you and Mr Anthony to advise us.. What would you want to do if you have $50,000-$100,000 to spend? on this trip? Remember, we plan to pay you 15% of trips cost as your fee.. Is that fair?

I guess 15K is not enough.. greedy bastard!

Bob wrote:

alright let me be very clearly to you Sir because the is my first trip like this we are about to do now. i wil be happy to do business with you because you are a good Man with integrity so this trip money not is not everything what matters is trust truthful to be open up and be sincere to whom ever you are dealing with.

now before we can start this trip i need you to understand to be coming is my pleasure and to show the kid of Man you are dealing with and i ll tell you the problem i have now we need our trip to be soiled i have to make our local government to know that i am expecting guest which i need to obtain proved that we permit us to enter any location we need so that we will not be suspected as a government spy. we needed this to put down i will like Mr.johnson to be coming due to this. i will go to Niggler today i after i sent this message to you to do an enquirers to hunting and fish is good but will need to be done.

and two like i said abut our movement i don't have a car that we will use to make our research in any area we need to go so now the 15% you said is not expected you have to make it 25%. because he will take allover my time traveling with him make sure everything goes smoothly car most be down because we will be traveling for the research. i dont have plan as i no both as you have. let us talk about it so before this month will be end our trip will be start.

So he demands 25% does he!.

Larry wrote:

First I got an email from Mr Anthony.. Seems like a great guy but I am not sure he is willing to help us.. or provide much to us? What do you think he can do? (dumb dumb.. can i have this back.. Embarassed)

With regard to your fee.. Mr Johnson won't have a problem with 25% gratuity (lets say $25,000 ) but he wants to understand exactly what we will be getting for that? Remember this is on top of your expiences.. Further, we need to set up some way to pay you along the way.. Of course you will need to be reimbursed as you go.. but we will need good records and receipts.. Let me tell you Mr Johnson has a personal financial manager that handles all his expenses and bills.. He is very nice but strict. He likes his "t"'s dotted and his "i"s crossed.. His name is Mr Volker Lehmann.. Don't sweet it I can help handle him.. I have turned in 100's of thousands of expenses into him. I can handle him. HAHA

You say you are going to Nigeria.. Well this is Great NEWS!! I mentioned to Mr Johnson this morning at Breakfast and he was so excited. .His face turned red with excitement.. It was wonderful site.. like a kid at Christmas.

Ok Please listen carefully,..Mr J has requested Detailed pictures of the locations you scout from all angles, try to take 10 or so of each location.. Please include a hand written sign in the pic of each location's name.. understand? Otherwise we will get confused..-- Well i know I will --
(never happened)

Here is a tip I learned.. include pictures of you and other people pointing or with thumbs up and be SMILING. . It make the picture sell and we want Mr Johnson to want to come. RIght?

Well that is enough for today..

Please send picture right away.. and provide detail list of what you are going to do..

best wishing, your friend and partner

A couple days of silence Did he twig? Nah

Larry wrote:

how are you doing? i am sorry for my let respond when i lift immediately i enter Lagos there was heavily sump we could go our not movement i rush coming back.

however i make contact for the people that we help us search for that i paid ( #30.000Naira ) (about $150) because i m seeing that Nigeria will be better then here because they have forest and raver. like i said thing will be going well with the contact i made i hope and i believe that next week their must be a good news from them.

and i will need some money like ($500) because once i hear from them i will go back to see some area which thy confirm so that is it.

And we will need moving object like car Very Happy since i been saying you have said anything abut that we have to travel for north and East once Mr. Johnson come i need to proper for it before Mr. Johnson will be coming. let know because the trip is abut to start. and Mr. Anthony. said that he sent you an email to you when he received your mail message.

Larry wrote:

Sir did you got my email because i m waiting to hear from you to know what you said on the email that was sent to you so that i can know your opinion

IS He getting worried?

Bob took weekend off..

Larry wrote:

how you doing? i tried to reach you thought the phone all in vain meanwhile did you got my email let me know

Introduce Mr Lehmann

Bob wrote:

I am just back in from wilderness.. Yes I saw your emails. Unfortunately it doesn't sound like we are making much progress.. I and more importantly Mr J is getting worried.!

First off, I talked to Mr Johnson about how we want to do the reimbursements but he was firm that we needed results before any payments can be Made -- this is related to his comment below. I explained that you were incurring cost but he was adamant. NO RESULTS NO MONEY. I told him that I thought you had some pictures (with label signs) to prove you are doing work for his trip.. He asked where they were!.. So please send me your pictures right away...

For now Go ahead and send your receipts (30,000) to Mr Johnson's Personal Financial Manager, Volker Lehmann ([email protected]) I will continue talk to Mr J about getting you some money -- I have some work to do to get Mr Johnson to ok it. Please help me out with concert results,(reciepts, locations, pictures...) Oh, please, don't insult Mr Lehmannby suggesting that Money Gram or western union thingy.. Business like his does not do business that way.. They will mail you a check by DHL or wire transfer.. Please talk to Mr Lehmann which one you prefer.

So About Mr Johnson's Comments to me:

Mr Johnson told me he was very disappointed that we are not further along on the trup planning.. June is 1/2 gone and we are not very far along, he said!.. He also said I was thinking too small with the budget (that is good news)..

Here is the bad news.. He is now not sure Nigeria area is correct location.. (i think this is because we haven't showed him all he can do).. He is suggesting I Travel to Nigeria / West Africa as well to other African countries to scout locations.. I was so hoping to not to have to travel there before hand but it's looking like i might have to.. Please, Mr Larry, Step up your efforts in getting us more information and ideas for good trip.. Otherwise we might lose the Nigeria locations or the complete trip.

I will give you a few more days before I decide if i have to come there or not.

Larry wrote:

Sir, Thanks for your email received and like i told you the expense of 30,000 Niara, Nigeria currency has been done and i want you to understand its not official payment but as kind of tip off to enable Mr Anthony and co assist us to make research of the area of which they have done but the bush guard and local area Authorities did not allowed them with camera to take pictures Shocked of the BUSH and RIVERS because its prohibited without proper document permit they do not have the local government area paper permit to PADDLE round the large sited river , but they have gotten the location of HUNTING bush Laughing and the fishing River..
Meanwhile the most important now i suggest we finalized on the delivery of the FUND in ATM card, i preferred it this way because it will help you to have some cash to secure the permit to enable you facilitate the bush research .

Therefore, i advice that the required delivery fee of US$125 i send through MONEY GRAM as i have directed you in the past.
You are now expected to go to any nearby MONEY GRAM transfer shop or office to send the US$125 and i assured you will receive the fund in ATM card to enable you have much cash to run the expense of your trip to Nigeria for the bush research and other related expense in regards to your trip to Africa.

Thanks for your understanding of this suggestion and i sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this might cause you and advised you adhered to this instruction to enable us serve you better and to get a successful result.

Well that was not a great email.. He is back to his original scam.. but funny fee is lower to $125

I thinks about what he sent.. . so he send me a followup

Larry wrote:

Dear Sir let me know your suggestion for that because i know you will understand my email i m trying all my best which i can afford for this you only one there been here will understand my effort which i have make twas this trip.

and you know that Nigeria is lager Country so wanted you to read my previous email with the for the call which i received from Anthony with his co work so let me know. and Mr. Johnson should know that this not a easy work i can just go to any forest and revers with out proper investigation which he will not be happy if we take him to unprovided bosh. i want you to know that here is not like the area his think.

if he want to work with me he work with me then did he send me money to go to Nigeria no did he give me the money i paid for suiting them out to help me for the research no. i did know him you are the one i know so i m doing this because of you he should understand that and my effort.

Typical lad.. show me the money! Laughing

Time for Bob to give Lad a stern talking to..

Bob wrote:

It took me all day to calm myself and think about what to say to you.. I don't want to hurt our friendship but I have to say I am disappointed in the results so far.. I have had Mr Johnson chewing me a new asshole about it all day.. (in other words he has been telling me to ship up or shape out).. I must show him results soon..

This lead me to ask.. Are you serious about this work.. If not please let me know and we can stop wasting each others time.. You seem more concerned over a couple hundred dollars instead of the big picture.. Do you understand what this could me to you and Me and even your country if we get Mr Johnson interested in vacationing and adventuring there?

You are insist on asking about payment before you have done any work.. If I am wrong please explain how. Do you understand I had to stand before Mr Johnson and try to explain what value you are bring to us yet I have nothing to show for it!

Lets Review: I have asked for the following:

1) Find a couple resorts that can accommodate our party and MR Johnson.. (you have not done this)
2) Find 5-10 locations, Places, Ideas for fishing or hunting or adventures (you have not done this)
3) Take a couple pics on your phone.. (you have not down this)
4) Set some tentative dates.. (you have not done this)

Mr Larry, if you are in over you head, if this is too much for you; please just let me know. I will reach out to some of my contacts to find someone that can help.. I mean I am sure I can find a very qualified person to help.. We are talking $25,000-$50,000 plus expense for at most 30 days work!.. . No hard feelings.. you are still invited to come visit me in the Summer camp lodge..

As to Mr Anthony.. I would suggest we not use him.. He has not provided us any useful insight or help Whats so ever that I can see. He has not emailed me with info.. he is wasting your money. Again, If I misunderstand please have him prove himself to me
(now why did i put this??-- dumb dumb)

W/R to what you spent so far.. (for what I am still unsure).. I have talked Mr Johnson into reimbursing you for what you spent. Again to him its not the amount.. it the principle of value of money spent..ROI..

Please contact Mr Lehmann about payment at Volker Lehmann <[email protected]>.. (on this email) He will most-likely require some receipt or paper work.

For now Please help me help us.

Directions to Mr Lehmann:

Mr Lehmann: Please help get Mr Larry with his reimbursement.. Also please put a rush on my passport and visas we talked about.. thx

Larry wrote:

You can’t be disappointed because of me did you know how fear I have gone in this trip only to get what you ask for you ask me to help in the beginning which I accepted you told me this when we have undelivered parcel of yours which we keep because you traveled.

Did you know why I paid the money to People Anthony broth is to compete my promise because I take you as my brother I m doing this to due to the relationship you have with Mr. Johnson. I did that without asking for any money which I thought that will be easier trip for me to do alone.

This is very big trip which need assisters only me can’t not afford to do it alone and there is not a small country that you can go to capture and picture does not make thing look real you want me to send without conformation and i talking $25,000-$50,000 plus involved does not mean to me what is my interest is to accomplish my mission and to satisfied what we need to Johnson.

To be traveling to get this trip done which you know that Nigeria is a very lagers country in African they have cities that be and he is not a small journey for me I am not asking for payment yet I only ask that I need a little assisters I m insist on payment before done the work I have started I did ask before I spent money on this.

To get location is not only one place because Johnson need to take to east and west side which I confirm that they have forest bushes and that request that I need to be traveling there I can not be going there due to lake assisters fair for transport I how can you send someone aerates with out give the payment transport fair?? I see that is not serious i don’t see this as serious person that need me to work with him I leaved my job and traveled down Nigeria all because of this I don’t want to disappoint any one.

If this is an serious he should have know and understand my effort on this or did he want to take only one area?? I m not planning to this trip to be only one location so if is a real serious to get this done before week he have to understand my effort and what I means for assisters.

I m waling to help but I can see that no body is serious to understand me. I will use this little money I have at hand now I see if that will be enough try go to Nigeria Alone I will look for sum one that will help take to one or to area to get that if that will be possible for me to do because I am not seeing this as a serious trip. I m spend my money without in retune. God know if this is truth trip.

I want you to explin to him that and you know that I don’t have any car that will make it easy for my going all location I can need to send to you so that is what I have to said now.

abut the money i spend i did for good if they want to understand good no body can do such thing i done i traveled to a location which i did know is because of you and i dont have payment before work i did for you so you have to understand too.
thank you

Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Enter Mr Lehmann

Mr Lehmann wrote:

may I introduce myself? My name is Volker Lehmann, I am the financial manager of Mr. Johnson. Our mutual friend Mr. Bob Goss told me he has used your service to prepare one of Mr. Johnsons trips. He also told me you have some expenses that you need reimbursed. Please send me your receipts/invoice along with either some bank account where I can wire transfer the money to or, if you like a cheque, please provide a proper delivery address.

With best regards
Volker Lehmann

And just like that he give up his Cookie!!!
Gonzola allowed me to report piggy.. it was #30 of my 30 bank goal in 30 days.. ! jump_4_joy

Larry to Mr Lehmann wrote:

Dear. Volker Lehmann.

Good Morning to you. i m Mr. Larry. yes i have reader service to Mr. Bob Goss . abut Mr. Jonson trip i have been searching for good area for hunting and fishing which take down to Nigeria our neighboring country for the search which i paid for the people to help get sum area in Nigeria which both my trip and the expenses is Total $1430.00. (wow i thought it was just $500 he needed which not official payment but as kind of tip off to enable Mr Anthony and co assist us to make research.

i didn't wrote is in any receipts/invoice (that might be a problem)i can not bee wrote my transport fair in receipts/invoice what whatever that is not official payment but as kind of tip off transport fair and paying people to help get good area we need for the trip. Bellow is the requirement of the account.

BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
BANK ADDRESS:
CODE IBAN: ,
CODE SWIFT/IBC:
ACCOUNT NAME:
ADDRESS, COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.

you can send the payment slip for the transfer as for the confirmation of the paymnet to them Bank

i am still continue to competed the trip my next week

lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More Talk about money.. Always money with this guy.. what is up with that

Larry wrote:
did you received my email please tel me that you understand my previous mail i don't use you to think that i did want to participate to help this was a kind of bossiness which i have doing my best to compete it to you so Sir do be disappointed to me because i put more effort on this so i will make a contact again so that we can competed this you can give Johnson good news soon.

thank you for your understanding.

Bob wrote:

I am sorry I haven't been able to email you back later.. As you know this is a very busy time of year and have people coming and going.. I also am still trying to recover from the embarrassment and ass chewing I got from Mr Johnson about this failed Trip planning. You think that last one was bad.. You have no idea how he can cut you to the quick so fast.. Even though it's an email, its like he is standing in the room with you dressing you down.. To be frank, I wouldn't take it from anyone other that Mr Johnson.. He is good at heart but likes things his way.. And, He pays well. I can thank Mr Johnson for my latest Float plane.. So that helps.. At first he fired me (and you ) but I convinced him to give us a bit more time and another try.. But he wants more control.. He said he would like to deal with you directly (this doesn't surprise me -- he is a control freak).

He has your contract info -- I hope that was ok to give out.. If you want him to use another email let me know..

A bit of a warning.. Don't jack around with Mr Johnson. He expect things his way and quickly done.. He has enough money to buy what he wants including people.. I will be your bigest supporter and we can try to manage him together but DONT SCREW ME.. He is my biggest client.. Like I said, Mr Johnson is very nice and very generous at time.. He is known to fits of rage and cussing but that usually passes.. Once in a while he makes you write an apology letter or do a simple task but then then lavishes you with praise and gifts.. Also, if you get to meet his family they are super nice.. Wife is the nices lady in the world..

Well i have more guest arriving tomorrow AM so I better go.

Good Day

Lad goes quiet for a couple days

Also Starting transition to nice bob that supports Mr Larry (good cop).. You will see why.. he is going to need a friend

Bob wrote:

I just got an email from Mr Lehmann. He said he has been in communication with you and is very close to getting you an expense payment process.. I thought that was Great news!..

Let me know if I can help.

Larry wrote:

Yes Sir i received his email i am welly i am waiting to hear from him with the confirmation payment (might be a while) Twisted Evil and i receive a call from Nigeria that they got one location area that i need to go and see it so soon i hear from Mr Lehmann with the payment information i immediately travel to see the area of the rover thy got.

Next UP!.. Mr Johnson!..

lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Johnson!. In like a LION

So a few days ago I noticed reading OtterFan's thread here, that he and I were baiting the same lad..
I thought it would be good to make an offer to join forces..
I was pleased and honored when OtterFan, a long time baiter, joined up with a newbie like me and Gonzola .. I knew, not only would this help my bait but I would learn a lot

So here we go... I give you Mr Rothschild B Johnson...

Quote:
Mr Larry,
Allow me to introduce myself.
I am Rothschild Ronald Johnson, but you may refer to me as Mr Johnson or Rothshchild.

From what I have been told from Mr Bob Goss, you have been scouting out and arranging my African trip.

Let me get straight to the point,
boy. Laughing I don't mess around with incompetents. When I want something done, I hire the right person for the job and he (or she) does it for me. If that person fails to deliver, I hire someone else.

I have been waiting for some definite details about this trip for a long time now, and I am failing to get them. Why is this? I am starting to wonder if you are the right man for the job.

Are you, Mr Larry? Are you capable of carrying out this simple task I have requested? If not, admit it, we move on, I hire someone who is capable.

Decide if you are in or if you are out.
If you are out, I can find someone else who will fulfill this simple request with less fuss and LESS WHINING.
I am not appreciating the reports I am hearing from my accountant (Mr Lehmann) about how you are whining over the pitifully small amount you've spent on some alleged trip to Nigeria. If you went there, Mr Larry, where are the results? Why no photographs? No detailed report? I have seen nothing from this alleged trip except for a lot of whining I would expect from a little boy.

As this is the first time I have contacted you directly, Mr Larry, I will go easy on you and give you more leniency than I would normally do. But please remember that I can hire anyone I wish, and if you are not up to the job then you will be out of my mind and out of my life before you can blink.

Shape up, Mr Larry, or you'll be back to begging on the streets.

---
Rothschild R Johnson

Well what do you guys think? I think poor lary is in trouble.
I think we are in for a bumpy ride so buckle up! Twisted Evil

Mr Larry, aka BOY wrote:

Mr. Johnson.

I have been expect your communication for quite long because Mr. Bob Goss. Express me how you feed I have triad to make everybody to understand my effort if I m out I would be spent my money in the trip which he put me into.

How could you be assured that I am not make any effort? I traveled down to Nigeria and I mobilize village youth which I know much I paid who led me to the me research for rivers and forest reserve. And the rented I paid to my contact in Nigeria to help continue with the inquiry foe the search which thy called me 3days ago that they have got one location which I need to travel down again to see. And as I will be returning to Nigeria by Monday or Tuesday depending got money for my transport fair charted taxes , I need more money Sir. Because I have schedule to visit the remaining 4 forest reserves in Nigeria during my trip I spend all my money for the first trip that lead me to people that help to continue with the research.

And I can not do the search alone that is why I paid people that can help me to get good area we need I don’t want to field you because I know what you need and one my trip for the search need funds because I will meet people that will help and now I need to travel all the way to eastern region for this I want to get confirm area they told me that one located in in southwest Nigeria in search of forest and rivers. Sir I want you to understand me I m happy that I am talk to you directly.

If you wanted me to be continue for this you have to be prescient and understand that I am not plying with any one I am doing my job to compete your sanctions due I am lake of money that cause this delaying I didn’t request money for the furs place stared the trip I paid people that will help this not a thing that I will done a lone i need assists now like funds now thy have ask me to come to see some area in Lagos got. Which I done have the money right now.

I m a boy like you said I done stared work I can not finish so as I have partake to this I will bring it to completion I could have travel for may area due no funds enough to carry out because I am using taxes trip and Mr. Mr Bob Goss. Know of it all this is a money which no one ask me how I mine going and I m sure that I competed this for you if you want me ask you contact because I promise Mr Bob Goss. Good news mush come.

To your accountant (Mr Lehmann) I have explain it to him or she which I believe that he understand because when is come to business I don’t field because I am see progress in Good trip like this need time because you will not be happy is I ask you to come then after you come you can see any area to get yout trip in. I had to pay the state forest management (really). As you contact you have to believed me I m here at your service.

Only one problem I m have is lake of funds for this trip that is why he look like I am not doing anything no I m doing all I can do I put all my effort for this trip I told your accountant (Mr Lehmann) I need him to remit the money so that I can competed this trip get confirmation to you I need because I am going to confirm the area as soon as. Then you know that I am making a lot of effort make contact for your trip.

Yours at your service.
Larry A ( strange signature.. why larry A.. a clue)

I thought Rothschild was clear.. NO whining! :

Mr Johnson wrote:

Mr Larry,

I read your mail, thank you.

I don't appreciate your constant whining Laughing, however. You either do the job and get paid at the end of it, or you give up now and I find someone else who CAN do this job for me. I advise you to choose quickly before I lose my temper. And you can be sure that NO ONE will be paid once I get angry.

If you have already done some scouting for me, then where is the report? Where are the photographs? I have received NOTHING so far. Not even a report you could type using your memory of what you saw and experienced. WHY HAS THIS NOT HAPPENED?

Mr Lehmann has been told not to pay anyone who does not produce results that I can use. Do you see how this works, Mr Larry? Do you?

If you are claiming you went to Nigeria and scouted out some areas over there, I will want to see some results from your trip. No results, no payment because, as far as I can see, you have NOT done the work to a satisfactory standard.

Shape up,Mr Larry, or you'll leave this position so quickly your eyes will bleed. I am used to dealing with professionals, not jumped-up gutter-pigs who act beyond their position.

regards,
Rothschild Johnson

whoa oh!.. Larry is upset!!!

Mr Larry wrote:

Mr. Rothschild Johnson

I hate someone talk with anger I don’t like that and done approach me with that manner how could you expect me to go to area I done know and get pics immediately send to you without conform is after they got then I go and get thus need pics to you I wish you are here then you can do the research on yourselves a person like you will kill person out of anger which very bad you done have to understand it in that way.

I am not ask to pay me because they haven’t got good area for me the first time I visit them I mobilize people that will got the area for me which they called me that I should come did you want me to be lied to you for what I did got???

Sir I m a Man of strength word I said earlier that I m waiting for result which they I m back to go and get it and I said I don’t have any money at my hand to go back due to the little expenses I done take it or leave it if you don’t trust me then you can look for someone else like you said.

But do remember I m not claiming I done that is when I want there this coming week I will confirm to you the areas they will take me to. So that is I am alerting you that I need transport fair how will expect me to be moving with my legs.??

THE photographs WHICH YOU ARE TALK WILL BE CONFIRMATION YOU NEXT WEEK AND I WILL NOT GO THERE BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE ANY SENT AT MY HAND NOW Question BECAUSE OF THE ONE I SPENT BEFORE. I WILL GET IT DONE AS I SAID. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY FOR NOW

Next up.. Calming from Bob and Expense Report for Mr Lehmann

lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CONVO between bob and Anthony

So I figured out we / I had a problem. Mr Larry is Whitish (Iranian?) his original emails had a pics of him. We know he is not white.. so how will he meet US on safari ?[So I am trying to move this bait from Larry to Anthony.. If you remember, one of my biggest stumbles is I resisted when Larry suggested we transfer bait to Tony!.  I am trying to recover..

Remember Mr Anthony is Mr Larry good buddy in Nigeria.. Also it happens to be Larry himself.. In Rachel bait referenced above he gave her the same email and told her to call him Tony from now on. (Tony Rachel and she would be Rachel Tony)

Bob wrote:
Mr Anthony,
I have not heard from you in a couple days. I wanted to reach out to you again.. I have been talking to your friend Mr Frank Larry about our up comming trip.  The good new is Mr Larry and Mr Johnson (our rich client).. (please dont tell him i said that.. he like to be modist ).. are talking directly.. I can't wait to meet you both.. I think we are going to progress nicely now that Mr Johnson and Mr Larry are working closely together..

If you have any questions fpr me or want to send me ideas where we should go while in Nigeria and West Africa, please feel free to contact me.

Oh what part of Nigeria do you currently live..?

Good day

Mr Anthony wrote:
Good Morning Mr.Bob Goss.
i m sorry for that since i have been contact for his i have doing what
i can for Mr. Larry demanding in order to reach you. however i m from

Eastern region but i basic in south south this Lagos. here In Lagos[/b] for my own research for sum area i got which i call Larry to come and see so that he can get the capture able you confirm it if his exactly
what you need.

and eastern region good knowing that there has forest and rivers why
here in Lagos has only rivers beach's also southwest southeast. i m capable to help on this and Eastern region is very far from here Upton
485,Millage.which abut 5 to 6 hours arrive. (sounds perfect) Very Happy

I know African is good only for Leger Business ??? THIS ALL I HAVE NOW i m waiting to hear from Larry when he will be coming to confirm this to me i only have one problem i lost my digital phone i could get the send to him.

i will be waiting

thank you for contacting me

Tony

More to come...

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our Mr Larry (yes, ours) is quite a softy at heart, but I didn't know that at the time of writing Mr Johnson's first two emails to him. I've slapped lads way harder than that before and had just as good thrown back at my characters.

Mr Johnson's further emails are toned down lest I scare Mr Larry away, but I still get to berate him a little.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Lehman and Larry Expenses

Mr Lehman puts lad thru his paces

Mr Lehmann wrote:
how are you today? I hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as I did.

As I stated in my emails to you, we Germans are quite fond of our accounting systems and the rules they run by. I asked for a detailes, hand written statement. Otherwise I can´t release your payment. I already have it in the bank systems, I just need to release it.

Larry, please try to understand this. I am managing quite some funds over here. As much as I would like to make an exception for you, I am unfortunately bound to the high standards over here. So unless you provide the asked three pages hand written report there is nothing I can do for you. I have strict orders from Mr. Johnson not to release any money without the proper documents/receipts.

Looking forward to your soonest reply.

With best regards

Volker Lehmann
Berlin - Germany

Mr Larry wrote:

Dear. Mr. Volker Lehmann .

You mean that I should write the details in hand written in a pepper instead of writing it in the email is that what you mean?

If its that then I have to get that to you once I get it done I will loom were I can attach it send to you I will write exactly my statement like I listed it in my email to you after that I will sign. Thank you Mr. Volker Lehmann.

Because that is what causing this delaying for upcoming Mr. Johnson trip once that we will further for the trip because I m real confusing for your email quit long.

Mr Lehmann wrote:
Good day Larry,
Top of the day to you and your family.

Well, Mr. Johnson is getting rather upset by now. The money is still in his account and the payment process is not moving on. This is quite unacceptable. But I don´t want to bore you with all this.

However I did came up with a way to help you out. Please find attached an expenses reclamation form. Please fill it out and send it back to me. This is not as good as the hand written report I asked you, several times, to write. But it will comply with our strict regulations. In order to avoid any further delay, please fill it out immediately and sent it back asap. If the form is complete I will immediately process your payment.

With best regards

Volker Lehmann
Berlin - Germany

Mr Larry wrote:
Dear. Volker Lehmann.

the is the experiences form

This is My first Trophy, maybe Gonzola's first and OTTERFAN's 9999th,( its kind of small but still) Laughing
ETA: Oh sorry to add our **legal disclaimer**

Forms provided by Otter and Otter and Fan LLC. All forms and their likeness are copyrighted (c)2016
Forms provided by Otter and Otter and Fan LLC. All forms and their likeness are copyrighted (c)2016

Last edited by lighten_up on Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ What a professionally produced expenses form!

Easter Egg
Gonozal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The form itself is a piece of art. Excellently designed by one of the great minds of baiting, used by a gifted baiter and filled by a complete dumbass ^^ This has been a ton of fun so far!

Thanks guys.

"i will not blame you calling me names Senior Don Diego de la Vegam,wildcock,i will make sure i stopped you from claims your prices,
this is just the beginning" - Dr. Dennis Zoro

"And stop abusing people" - Mr. Frank Moore Uche
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bob talks more to Tony

More ground work trying to improve relationship of Bob with Larry..
We are now trying to get lad Larry/Tony, we affectionately call him LT.. to abandon Larry and allow us to work more with Tony..
So in the coming days, you will see us try to help him, in what we believe he wants, to switch from Larry being the leader to Tony being more front and center.
He made this switch with Rachel (other bait--see notes). We hope to do it here also.. It will be important later on if we continue with our plan..

bob wrote:
Tony

Good Morning Mr Anthony or can I call you Tony?

Thank you for your prompt replay. I was so glad to here from you this morning. How is the weather these days in Nigeria? I bet it's hot..It might reach 70 [color=black](do Canadians use F or C? )
today here but I doubt it.. That is getting pretty hot for here.. ha..

I was very excite to here you have mu{
(<-- this is an example of what lad sees b/c of bob's "poor" internet service.. Bob plans to upgrade soon.. I normally remove them for forum)

ch experience with eastern Nigeria with rivers and forests and lakes.. That is Exactly what were looking for.. That reminds me have you heard of Obudu Mountain Resort? Mr Johnson mentioned it to me just the other day.. I had been worried it was too far from you to travel to from Lagos but it sounds like that might be your own backyard and you have much experience with it.

For today can you tell me what you know of this place and any knowledge you have of it?

Oh .. I know what Mr Larry looks like and he knows what I look like but I have no Idea of you.. I will try to include a picture of myself so we can know each other better.. I would love to see you doing what you love in your home town.. I will send you what I love to do too..

Until later

<sent him a glitched up pic of Bob fishing.. >(did not return results on tineye)!

Will he accept my ploy to move lead to him?

Tony wrote:

i m not too close to internet so that you may not expected my mail
return to you immediately as for our wealth today it was cold due to
rain today.

i hard abut Obudu Mountain.yes to travel is too far but he depending
how you schedule you movement and the business. my knowledge in which
place you ask??

have you hear from Mr. Larry to come and get this picture to you i
haven't hear from him since i sent him an email. i want to be specific
to this.

thank you Tony

LT seems to be saying. He is not wanting to move to Tony yet.. well we will work on it. Step up the friendliness a notch.

Bob wrote:
Mr Tony,
Hey my friend.. Thank you for getting back to me.. I am so glad your weather is going fine.. I was thinking.. Do you have a personal email of Mr Larry.. I get the feeling he is being monitored at DHL job.. I would love to have the freedom to talk freely.. I would ask him through his work email but he might get into trouble.. So would you ask him for me ?

I am glad to hear that you are familiar with Obudu Mountain and think this is a possibility depending on our schedule.. I think we can make it work.. I will let Larry know to make that a top priority.

NO I have not gotten any pictures
from Larry.. I will be watch for them..

you have a great day.. Let me know if you have any questions..

Thanks

As you can see, I wanted to transition Larry from his DHL account to a private account.. get him farther off his script.
Also at the time, because of some different writing styles, at the time, I'm not 100% Mr Larry is not a team of factory baiters..
so I want to leave any others off this bait..
In hindsight, I believe Larry was is Smarter than I originally thought and pretty literate..
He forgets to dumb it down sometimes(esp when upset) and writes much better..

Tony wrote:
Dear. Goss
i also send him any email to his private email Very Happy maybe his plain tome come because the last time we Spock he said he looking for money to coming that his short of money maybe that was the problem i told him that i will find miss to send him that pic that of there so that he
will be less money to him.

yes i also got the feeling he is being monitored at DHL job there i
pray that wot be that problem. i may ask when you come over there how would you get your fascistic to start your work? and the boot you need and sum of equipment you need? and you are going to sell the fishing over
there??.
Rolling Eyes

thank you i tried to get capture the pick and see what i can do to
send it to him today is there will can know what next to do.

Foreshadowing here:.. we NOW know that LT took some pics the day before. I also hear him agreeing with us we need another email.. (remember he suggested this weeks ago) and he has to go create another email for us..

Bob wrote:
Mr Tony,

Yes thank you for you email.. Can you provide me his private email? Or have him email me on it.. I understand what you are sayin aboot him not having money.. I think he is about to get some money from Mr Johnson's people.
( i could be wrong) Laughing I just think there is a minor hold up on the paper work.. YOu know how big companies are.. everything has to be fined the right way.

We are still waiting you Mr Larry and you sir to help advice us when to come over. What is your opinion of the best time of year? And No we are not going to sell the fish.. My clients just do it for sport.. or the fun of it. Bigger and harder to catch the better.. Sometimes we bring a cook along to cook the fish and make a meal for clients.. Do you like fish? what do you think is the best eating fish in Nigeria?

Thanks for your help. Btw what did you think of my picture I sent?

BOOM!
Tony wrote:
Got Larry Personal email

here is the email

la**f**[email protected] Very Happy

Thank

What do you think?
How far can we push this guy??
Will he safari for us?

lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets go back a few days

The conversation between Bob and Larry
    Mr Larry is wondering why Mr Lehmann won't pay him
    Bob introduces he met a Girl
    Mr Larry is very concerned after first email from Mr Johnson

Bob wrote:
Good morning. I hope this days finds you well. I am not sure how to advise you with regard to mr Lehmann. I have no information on what your talking about. What is the problem. Did he not send you payment yet? Don't worry he is just very detail person. Just work with him. Get him what he requires and he will get you payment I'm sure.

So I have some exciting news! I think I'm in love!!!! Can you believe it ? This old man in love ? Yes! Her name is Becky. But I call her Rebecca ! She is such a great gal. She is beautiful and helpful and kind. She likes my laugh. Ha. I could go on and on. Have you ever been in love? Probably too personal. Please forgive me. I just had to share this with you.

Anyways. Let me know how I can help. I have to believe mr Lehmann will be reasonable and soon cut you a check. Do you want to send me what he sent and what you sent him?

Has Me r Johnson emailed you yet?

Anyway I have to go Rebecca is wanting to go on a hike.

Larry wrote:
Good day Sir. i have sent to him what he ask me and we still demanding for a receipt of my transport ist necessary now i want to go down to them area they told me that they have got now how could i travel now i spent money in under to get very good dam thing i am ruing out of cash now.

he ask for account and explain how i spent money which i did he now returnee ask for receipt how do i get that are will selling and buying i reall dont know if he understand me. i have come up with full time of me to get this done once i received the funds. i also received an email from Mr. Johnson with angry words but i believed that he will understand me.

tell him they hold me for my next trip to confirm they area which they told me they have got so am waiting for they respond.

Bob wrote:
I just got back from Rebecca and our hike. She held my hand most of the time. Her hand is so small and soft. My heart feels like it's in my throat. Do you know the feeling? I have to say I am a little sad you didn't comment on my new love. Is that not what friends do. And I feel like we are friends. Roght?

Any ways. I think you hit the screw on the head. Yes he is probably not understanding you. He is German. You know how precise they are. Haha. Plus English is not his first language. Do you know German or kkow someone that speaks German ? Maybe you can write him in German. I don't know. Just throwing out ideas.

I understand what your saying about receipts but in most countries receipts are required. Especially for taxes. I bet that is why he is requiring that. Make sense? Maybe mr Anthony can write a witness statement. He was he one most of the money was spent with.?

Oh. Did you get any pics to send us yet. ? That also helps with mr Lehmann. You might send along some pics. (I'm not telling you to lie that would not be good but I'm sure u have some pics to send). I think Einstein said a picture is worth a 1000 bucks. Right? Haha

I am so glad mr Johnson reached out. Yes He is serous but very kind deep down.

Good blessing
Bob

Mr Larry is not liking Mr Johnson very much. Laughing

Larry wrote:

Mr. Johnson is angry person
are you sure that I can coop with him when his coming over there because I hate people with anger is put fear in Me with that is word are you sure that he will pay me back my money after we done this job????

Whi is too hard to understand my lake of money at the trip I wish you can see my heart and how I make effort on this trip.

I am sure that they will show me one of 2 area that will be good I hate laying to people please Sir I don’t want to field you because you are the one that contacted me for this and don’t failed me too help them to understand me.

And I am well assure once I am there good result will come out and I don’t want to failed to go with them next week like I said. How could I go without financial assists? Ok I understand what you mean well I will do that I forward him this email did you sure that they will understand too? And I will forward you the email I received from Johnson now. I don’t like his email to me.

I want to go dwon the area to get confirmation pick to you I can not lie to you said I hate that that is why he look like I m not doing anything but I know I m working for this you have to bare with me if I want to lie to you I could have done that in the first place I m trustful person that is why thing been so I don’t want any one to come down we will beating around the bosh. With my hope once I go down there I will confirmation one or 2 area until I got everything down.

thank you have lovely weekend

Bob is concerned... Bob assures Larry Mr Johnson is a great guy...

Bob wrote:

Your email really concerns me.. I knew that Mr Johnson was upset but apprearitly more than i thought.. My friend, Dont worry.. He once in a while does this, ussaully when he thing someone is letting him down but it doesn't last long.. We just have to be timely on our tasks and do what he request of us.. I mean I love spending time with the man.. he is very kind and fun to be around.. YOu know one of those important people that is so good with people.. He makes you feel so special when your around him..

Just get a good night sleep.. it will be better tomorrow..

Can we change the subject now? All this work work work.. it's the weekend.. Please share with me your day? What do you think about my new Girl friend? do you think im too old.. haha.. I have to say she is very young.. i'm embarrased to tell you right now.. maybe later..

So do you have anyone special? I bet so. well I need to go write her a note.. she says she likes poems.. are you good at poems? IF so please.. i might need your help.

talk to you soon my friend.

Boy.. The above had a Huge mistake..
I was trying to get "Larry" to tell Bob about Rachel.. Luckily this would have created a Paradox.. Why?
If you follow the Rachel bait ( see thread here). Larry soon tells Rachel to Call him Anthony and use the "Tony email".

So Rachel would be dating Tony and Larry would be dating Rachel.. This would have caused a problems later in bait..

Bob wrote:
I was thinking about you.. how are you today.. Do you feel more at easy?

I have some much to tell you about Rebecca but I don't think you want to hear me right now because your so upset.. be calm my friend.. it will all be ok.. Mr Johnson can make your life so much better.. I promise

Off to see Mi Rebecca

Larry wrote:
Dear. Goss

i m fine i thank God for today and i am so happy to hear from you what of the Rebecca you are talking how is she doing? you can tell me abut her i want to hear abut her you can tell me.

i have a good news abut what i heard from the people that i mobilized they told me that thy have got sum area which i need to go and see it and get the pictures to you and Mr. Johnson so i pray so that Good we help me in this trip.

thank you to hear from you, you are such a friend and brother to me.

Larry

Bob gushes about Rebecca

Bob wrote:
[color=red]My Friend Larry,

I am so happy.. I feel like im 25 again!.. Rebecca is such a love.. I can't believe i'm so lucky.. we had breakfast together this morning over looking the lake.. it was a little coolish so she snuggled close to me.. Just holding her and looking onto her face brightens my life so much.. Tell me what you think.?

Back to real life.. So I heard form Mr Tony today.. He seems much more interested in helping.. I sent him a picture of me fishing. It took FOREVER to send from this crappy system i have here..

Anyway's have you heard anything more from Mr Johnson? have you got your check yet? I am SO excited when you told me about going out again for more scouting and getting some pics.. Mr Tony said he was from east Nigeria.. I asked him if he has heard of Obudu Mountain Resort?? Something Mr Johnson mentions.. Maybe something we should consider? It might calm the Bear in side him.. hehe..

keep me posted..

Thanks my brother.

Oh speaking of you as my brother.. i feel like i have told you so much about me .. but I know very little about you.. Both you and Tony are so mysterious and closed to me.. haha.. secret agent men i guess.. Maybe it's just your culture..

Continues to push for "Larry" to tell me about his fake life.. but luckly he ignores Bob!

Larry wrote:

Dear. Goss i got everything messages you have to understand what i ma been pass through here due to lake of financial intruded here is not easy for me now because of the money i spent i also received Anthony email abut the pic please i am get everything done by tomorrow.

i hope you are doing great and Mr. Johnson is still be worried? you have to make him understand what i am pass here i am trying to get it done.

lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Conversation between Bob and Larry using Larry's NEW email address got from Tony. (l***f**[email protected])

So we believe that Lad is trying to transition From Larry to Tony. So we are:
    - trying to show we like Tony
    - remove poor internet access modality
    - ask lad to improve Tony's writing. It's just too hard to figure out

Bob wrote:

Mr Larry,
I am using your personal email I got from Mr Tony.. I hope it was ok that he gave it too me.. I felt that you could not talk freely at the other email.

If it's ok we will use this email for "more" secure emails..what do you say?

I understand about what you're saying about payment.. I really thought you would have had that buy now.. What is going on with your payment? what does Mr Lehmann say..

Also I have not heard from Mr Johnson for several days.. Have you?

Did I tell you Mr Johnson left back to Europe several days.. actually was over a week at least.. So I don't talk to him much.. Last I heard from him was when he was about to fire us about not getting this shit done.. I don't know, Larry.. maybe this is just too much to do.. I have my doubts so times.. It pisses me off that he hasn't paid you yet.. I feel like we are making little progress with plans.. I have my business to run here.. and really all I want to do right now with my free time is spend it with Rebecca.. I know it's a lot of money for you and me but is it worth it? I mean I could probably stay here and make the $50,00-$60,000 in a couple months.. and not have to leave Rebecca. I'm just tired. im sorry.. tomrrow I will feel different.

OH good news..Well not as good as news about Rebecca, but I GOT SATELLITE dish installed here in my summer camp/lodge!..So my internet service should be better.. Some of my clients were complaining my emails were crapped up.. and they couldn't use there a-phones and space book.. so had to upgrade -- YAY!

Also I am really starting to enjoy talking to Mr tony.. but how do I put this mildly. He doesnt seem to take too much care with his writing.. (ha ha ha.. i know i'm one to talk).. but gawd man.. it hurts my head.. Could you please ask him to try to write more legibility to us? Be kind and gentle ok?.. I think it might speed things up A lot. Tell him I and You are all gonig to work on it..

Write me back that you got my email at this new address..

Got to go.. Rebecca is coming over to talk soon.

Larry wrote:
Its my pleasure with that we should been talking here that
is good for me.

Yes I m not yet received any funds from Mr. Mr Lehmann. He said that I
should try to get hand written document and sign
on it then send it to
him and he also said that Mr. Johnson is upset which i dont know why.
And you know is not my fort I could have get this done if I hard the
money at hand now I have to borrowed money to travel down to see the
area which they told me thy have got. I told Tony to capture it send
to me and he said that he lost his phone you see but I believed we are
abut to compete so that you can pressed for your trip here.

I also sent an email to Mr. Johnson I begged him not to be upset like
Mr. Lehmann said.

Mr. Anthony is very kind and gentle Man
he his take very careful in
his word I don’t seem to see him talk too much because his honest
person not seem like his too old age his every young obedient Man. He
go forward with whatever he seem to do he will bring good result in
his work. He said he doesn’t like talk too much he goes strait to the
point when he want to talk you.

I will tell him what you said to be more legibility to you he will.
you have are in love with Rebecca. hahaha yes that is good.

Thank you for your generosity to me

-So he likes using he new email (not DHL original)
    -He said he would write more legibility
    -Mr Anthony is Gentle Laughing

Next up!..

PICTURES !!! jump_4_joy

Larry wrote:
how are you doing today? we are finally did it i traveled like i said
for the conformation which i got the location area please you can see
the picture attached to you.

and i filed the form which Volker Lehmann sent to me i done as he
advice then return the form to him i m not yet hear from him.

thank you with God all things are possible.

SO Larry has sent us pics with GPS coordinates, time and phone type.. so we know where and when the pics were taken..
They were taken about 4 days earlier but he was waiting to see if he could force payment..
If you remember Rachel from Banned from Master Card bait? we have 6 or so pics from 2015 and early 2016..
I have included a map of his approx locations.

Larry from Rachel Bait
Pics for Fishing trip for Mr Johnson

Map of locations:

Last edited by lighten_up on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to re-size these. They are verging on forum blow out.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to sure why 'Rachel' is buying him a wristwatch in the Rachel bait. Looks as if Larry aka Tony has an enormous one already. Laughing
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Capone; thanks done..

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem-they're great pics!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I'm playing the role of Mr Johnson, I'll update this thread with all the exchanges he had with "Larry".

Note: Mr Johnson isn't a fan of Larry and his lad-like laziness.
Also note: I think the first few of these have already been posted above. I'll just include them here, too, so you get the full flow of what takes place without having to scroll back up to see where things started with these two.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Mr Larry,

Allow me to introduce myself.

I am Rothschild Ronald Johnson, but you may refer to me as Mr Johnson or Rothshchild.

From what I have been told from Mr Bob Goss, you have been scouting out and arranging my African trip.

Let me get straight to the point, boy. I don't mess around with incompetents. When I want something done, I hire the right person for the job and he (or she) does it for me. If that person fails to deliver, I hire someone else.

I have been waiting for some definite details about this trip for a long time now, and I am failing to get them. Why is this? I am starting to wonder if you are the right man for the job.

Are you, Mr Larry? Are you capable of carrying out this simple task I have requested? If not, admit it, we move on, I hire someone who is capable.

Decide if you are in or if you are out.
If you are out, I can find someone else who will fulfil this simple request with less fuss and LESS WHINING.
I am not appreciating the reports I am hearing from my accountant (Mr Lehmann) about how you are whining over the pitifully small amount you've spent on some alleged trip to Nigeria. If you went there, Mr Larry, where are the results? Why no photographs? No detailed report? I have seen nothing from this alleged trip except for a lot of whining I would expect from a little boy.

As this is the first time I have contacted you directly, Mr Larry, I will go easy on you and give you more leniency than I would normally do. But please remember that I can hire anyone I wish, and if you are not up to the job then you will be out of my mind and out of my life before you can blink.

Shape up, Mr Larry, or you'll be back to begging on the streets.

My idea for Rothschild Johnson is of a typical blustery Englishman who probably attended somewhere like Eton, had a nanny, played rugby in all weathers (and in England we have all weathers) (sometimes in the same day!), and doesn't take any nonsense from underlings.
This personality will come out a lot stronger when I update with the emails between Mr Johnson and Tony.

Larry wrote:
Mr. Johnson.

I have been expect your communication for quite long because Mr. Bob Goss. Express me how you feed I have triad to make everybody to understand my effort if I m out I would be spent my money in the trip which he put me into.

How could you be assured that I am not make any effort? I traveled down to Nigeria and I mobilize village youth which I know much I paid who led me to the me research for rivers and forest reserve. And the rented I paid to my contact in Nigeria to help continue with the inquiry foe the search which thy called me 3days ago that they have got one location which I need to travel down again to see. And as I will be returning to Nigeria by Monday or Tuesday depending got money for my transport fair charted taxes , I need more money Sir. Because I have schedule to visit the remaining 4 forest reserves in Nigeria during my trip I spend all my money for the first trip that lead me to people that help to continue with the research.

And I can not do the search alone that is why I paid people that can help me to get good area we need I don’t want to field you because I know what you need and one my trip for the search need funds because I will meet people that will help and now I need to travel all the way to eastern region for this I want to get confirm area they told me that one located in in southwest Nigeria in search of forest and rivers. Sir I want you to understand me I m happy that I am talk to you directly.

If you wanted me to be continue for this you have to be prescient and understand that I am not plying with any one I am doing my job to compete your sanctions due I am lake of money that cause this delaying I didn’t request money for the furs place stared the trip I paid people that will help this not a thing that I will done a lone i need assists now like funds now thy have ask me to come to see some area in Lagos got. Which I done have the money right now.

I m a boy like you said I done stared work I can not finish so as I have partake to this I will bring it to completion I could have travel for may area due no funds enough to carry out because I am using taxes trip and Mr. Mr Bob Goss. Know of it all this is a money which no one ask me how I mine going and I m sure that I competed this for you if you want me ask you contact because I promise Mr Bob Goss. Good news mush come.

To your accountant (Mr Lehmann) I have explain it to him or she which I believe that he understand because when is come to business I don’t field because I am see progress in Good trip like this need time because you will not be happy is I ask you to come then after you come you can see any area to get yout trip in. I had to pay the state forest management. As you contact you have to believed me I m here at your service.

Only one problem I m have is lake of funds for this trip that is why he look like I am not doing anything no I m doing all I can do I put all my effort for this trip I told your accountant (Mr Lehmann) I need him to remit the money so that I can competed this trip get confirmation to you I need because I am going to confirm the area as soon as. Then you know that I am making a lot of effort make contact for your trip.

Yours at your service.
Larry A

Get used to his whining because you're going to see a lot of it.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Mr Larry,

I read your mail, thank you.

I don't appreciate your constant whining, however. You either do the job and get paid at the end of it, or you give up now and I find someone else who CAN do this job for me. I advise you to choose quickly before I lose my temper. And you can be sure that NO ONE will be paid once I get angry.

If you have already done some scouting for me, then where is the report? Where are the photographs? I have received NOTHING so far. Not even a report you could type using your memory of what you saw and experienced. WHY HAS THIS NOT HAPPENED?

Mr Lehmann has been told not to pay anyone who does not produce results that I can use. Do you see how this works, Mr Larry? Do you?

If you are claiming you went to Nigeria and scouted out some areas over there, I will want to see some results from your trip. No results, no payment because, as far as I can see, you have NOT done the work to a satisfactory standard.

Shape up, Mr Larry, or you'll leave this position so quickly your eyes will bleed. I am used to dealing with professionals, not jumped-up gutter-pigs who act beyond their position.

regards,
Rothschild Johnson

10 points to anyone who can spot what movie I came close to channeling at the end there. (One of my favourite movies EVER.)

Larry wrote:
Mr. Rothschild Johnson

I hate someone talk with anger I don’t like that and done approach me with that manner how could you expect me to go to area I done know and get pics immediately send to you without conform is after they got then I go and get thus need pics to you I wish you are here then you can do the research on yourselves a person like you will kill person out of anger which very bad you done have to understand it in that way.

I am not ask to pay me because they haven’t got good area for me the first time I visit them I mobilize people that will got the area for me which they called me that I should come did you want me to be lied to you for what I did got???

Sir I m a Man of strength word I said earlier that I m waiting for result which they I m back to go and get it and I said I don’t have any money at my hand to go back due to the little expenses I done take it or leave it if you don’t trust me then you can look for someone else like you said.

But do remember I m not claiming I done that is when I want there this coming week I will confirm to you the areas they will take me to. So that is I am alerting you that I need transport fair how will expect me to be moving with my legs.??

THE photographs WHICH YOU ARE TALK WILL BE CONFIRMATION YOU NEXT WEEK AND I WILL NOT GO THERE BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE ANY SENT AT MY HAND NOW BECAUSE OF THE ONE I SPENT BEFORE. I WILL GET IT DONE AS I SAID. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY FOR NOW

Ooh, he's getting shouty at me! Seems the lad has a little bit of spine, after all.

Larry wrote:
Good day Mr. Johnson.

i write hereby inform you that i will got the confirmation pictures to you tomorrow you can be upset to me i am make effort to get it done i also told Mr. Goss. my College have gt that i soon send it to you to view the location of the rivers .

thank you
Larry

Mr Johnson wrote:
Larry,

I acknowledge receipt of your email.

I am very pleased that I will see some results of your scouting trip. I was beginning to wonder if we had recruited the right people. Your pictures will start to show me that you and Mr Anthony are the right men for the job.

Looking forward to your further emails.

regards,
RJ

Time to go a little more gentle on him after looking like I scared him too much.

Larry wrote:
Dear. Mr. Johnson.

i have got the need picture which i have sent to Goss. please could you confirm from him because i traveled to get that today and the confirmation of the pic have been sent to him sum hours ago.

thank you

Mr Larry

He sent the pictures to Bob but didn't attach them to his email to me.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Larry,

Thank you for informing me about the pictures being sent to Bob Goss. I will contact him and ask him to pass them over to me.

How much more research have you done? I have my African Trip file in front of me and it is looking very empty right now. I need more infos to put in it. I am relying on you and Mr Anthony to fill it with useful knowledge.

I am relying on you two gentlemen. Please do not let me down.

regards,
RJ

Mr Johnson wrote:
Larry,

I have received an email from Bob Goss containing the photographs you took.

Thank you muchly, kind sir!

I like the look of the wild places in your country. My kind of area! They remind me of being a young boy in India when my father was secretary to the ambassador there, and I used to run like a crazy man all over the estate. I guess that's where I got my liking of that kind of country.

What do you plan next, Mr Larry? If you can fill my Africa File with plenty more pictures and also some written information, I will have what I need to make up my mind about my trip.

Please continue supplying me with this information, preferably as soon as.

I also note the expenses form you sent to my man, Lehmann. So much nicer not to be whining about money now, what?
I have added the amount from that form on to the account I am keeping of all your expenses. When I fly over there, I will personally hand you the cash totalling your account-so-far and give you a solid handshake for all the splendid work you will have done for me by that time. I am assuming Mr Anthony will also be there to meet me as I am sure he is due his share of the expenses, too.

By the way, how is that fellow doing, that Mr Anthony? He seems to be the man-on-the-ground I need, what with him living in the heart of Nigeria. How about you throw me his email so I might contact him, yes?

I hope your day goes well, good sir, and I look forward to plenty of splendid reports of your wonderful part of the world!

regards,
RJ

Here, I'm trying to get him to understand the concept of working and THEN getting paid on completion of a job. Something that most people understand and accept. Except lads.

Larry wrote:
Thank you Sir.

You know I told you earlier abut what I been facing abut lake of funds and I am willing to get that over long so that you can know I m doing effort for that.

Yes I contacted because I know Mr. Anthony. Is young Man I know that will have time doing the research that is why I mobilized him to partake for that his a nice Young Man that follow his heart and his respect . Here is he email ( [email protected] )

Mr. Lehmann. For the expenses form so that he can remit the funds because we have to move up now because our movement need money so that Mr. Anthony and his co can be speed up to get some area so you have to order Mr. Lehmann. Expenses funds so that he can help me to compete our search we don’t have time now.

He will get sum location today like he said that will be forward to you soon. And please you have to order Mr. Lehmann. To try remit the funds before tomorrow. Thank you I m waitin for the confirmation slip .

Larry

Mr Johnson wrote:
Mr Larry,

What a joy to receive an email from you so promptly! You should see the delay I have to put with from some of my business associates! We're talking about multi-million GBP deals here and they act like they're on a Sunday stroll through Hyde Park! We need more men like you in this world, who are prepared to stand by their beds when the sergeant demands an inspection, not to remain sleeping under the covers.
Good on you, my man, your haste does you credit.

What doesn't do you credit is how you read a certain section of my last email. Let me rephrase the pertinent bit:

>>> I will bring ALL OF YOUR EXPENSES to you, in cash, when I visit you. <<<

I am keeping a record of all the money you have used in your fine work so far, and when I am ready to leave to start my trip in your wonderful country, I will consult that record and bring exactly what you are owed. And, as I said before, you will get a decent handshake for a job well done.

I hope you see how things are working now.

And I hope to receive more reports, including those amazing pictures you take, very soon.

regards,
RJ

Larry wrote:
thank you Mr. Johnson.

i received your mail with the content i want to make it clear to you i did the job why to keep relationship i have with Mr. Goss. did you think any body can start this without ask for money and i did that without ask for dam?? listing Mr. Johnson. to continue with this you i need remit some money because before mr. Anthony. start I PAID them to manpower them to put more effort get all the information i need so i don't see how i can be working without get my expenses money .

now i traveled to get what you need to assure you what effort i m doing so i m busy Man let me know when the money will be remit thank you.

Just more whining.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Mr Larry,

I read your mail and at the end felt a pain in my chest. You know why, sir? That was my heart being stabbed through with the thought of a worthy, upright man like yourself grovelling the way a servant who's broken the master's best china would grovel.

I say this in all kindness and good intentions for your character, Mr Larry, but please, as those yanks say: Grow a pair! Be a man, sir!
This world is a tough place, with too many shady jossers who would rob their own mothers blind and not think twice about taking communion as a follow-up. I know! It's men like you and me, sir, that make the difference. We know how to stand up and take our blows, but then we come back fighting and are ready to knock seven shades out of the blighters who wronged us. Men like us can't be kept down, sir!

But when I read your emails where you are snivelling and complaining about small pittances, your lack of funds, and whinging about your finances, my heart aches. I see a fellow man of the right fibre reduced to nothing more than a maid crying about some dandy she's sweet on not giving her a passing glance.

That sort of behaviour unmans you, sir. It strips you of dignity and breeding, and that is a terrible sight for me to see.

If I may be so bold as to offer some direct and straight-forward advice: Take a gander at that fellow Mr Anthony. Now there's a man who is determined to tackle a job and get it done. I don't see him whining about how much out of pocket this romp is costing him. No! He knows he will get it all back when this job is over and does his chores in silence like a trooper!

Follow his lead, my man, and you will always have a good role model.

My accounts man, Lehmann, informs me he's processing your expenses form. That's money in the bank, Mr Larry! It's yours by right and by the sweat from your honorable brow. But the task is not finished. Payment when the job is complete, understand?

Unless, and I hate to write this, unless you are saying that you wish to finish your association with us, Mr Larry? Is this what you are saying? If so, reply and write your wishes in honest black-on-white Queen's English so I know what is going on in your head.

regards,
RJ

That was my last email to Larry and he (as the Larry character) never got back to me.

However, Tony makes an appearance soon and he's much more entertaining, where Mr Johnson can come into the full force of his personality.

Easter Egg
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Second Location Pics

Bob and Larry Conversation of the first picture we got.. We are continuing to get Larry and Tony to do a little work and stop whining. Next we want to move Tony as the Lead Lad and get away from Larry. And finally just continue to build story..

Bob wrote:
Hi Larry,

Thank you for the photos. I received them but only had time to send them over to Mr Johnson yesterday.. It's crazy busy right now.. I had a group of young girls come visit us yesterday.. You can only image what its like to have about 20 15-18yr teenagers (do you use that term in Benin) ha.. i bet so.. Well there was screaming and yelling .. They wanted to swim, they wanted to go in boat, then the plane. .then they were scared.. more screaming.. Was a Nut house.. Well they leave in a few hours so my blood pressure might go back down.. (but my nerves are shot) HA.

So I got your pictures.. I think it's a great start.. But I did not get a description with them.. where is this? In your emails you mention a while back that you have some "locations " that you are scouting out.. When Can I expect a report (with pics please)? A couple pics of water and grass is a great start but we need more details.. Does that make sense?

OH Crap.. Something just crashed in the main room.. these girls are going to be the end of me! Got to run!

Larry wrote:
Mr. Goss.

I got your message wow who are those girls you mentioned? Ist your
friends? Well that is good. Yes I said that I need to see some area
which I I m with the picture now which about to send to you.

Mr. I m not happy for what mr Johnson or voalk is doing he sent me a
document form which I filled and return to him in order to remitted
the funds in the account that was give to me by me what a crazy I
have. Razing alarm that I m lake of money I need it to be honest to
you. And mr tony said that he will need to travel down to East for is
. His it go with entries hands? I don't know they delay this. You have
to understand my feelings this not long make any sense to me . I m
doing this to keep my relationship with you.

Quote:
Hey Larry,

I wanted to write back quickly.. You sounded down.. Kind of like I was the other day.. What is going on? Why are you not happy with Mr Johnson? Do you want to quit this whole thing? I hope not but ok if you do.. I think it will be really worth it in end.. I mean.. how much do you make a year? This trip last I totaled it up would be like $30,000 plus your expenses..

I thought Mr Lehmann had your expense form already? what is the hold up? Twisted Evil

You have to trust me here.. Mr Johnson is a man of his word.. and Mr Lehman is just strict with his business.. I promise you, you will get all the money owed you.. I can guarantee you that. My advice to you is for you to make sure you keep them happy -- Mr Johnson with providing details of the trip your planning and Mr Lehmann with filling out all the forms correctly.. I know it sound dumb to you and I but I think it has something to do with the EUROPE UNION over there -- that thing slows everything down.. Does that make since? Please keep asking if you need more info..

Also you said something about Mr Anthony (btw how old is he?).. going out East.. Where is he thinking of going.. It sure would be good to have some names of places so I could yahoo them.. Can you send me some of the places you have been researching?

If you want me to help with something please let me know.. But I think you are doing a good job.. Your a big boy right.. Laugh .. seriously let me know if I can help..

But to your Real question.. what is with all the girls.. ha ha.. you seem to keep forgetting what I do.. I have a fishing /hunting guide service and lodge.. well one of my clients Mr Donaldson wanted to show his daughter and her soccer group what the REAL outdoor was all about.. So Yes I was surrounded with a hole bunch of soccer teens girls.. OH BOY!. what a racket.. They NEVER SHUT UP.. but they had a good time and MR Donaldson was thrilled.. Another happy client and check to cash..

Your brother and friend..

PS.. what gives.. I notice i'm the one always sharing about my personal life I tell you all my deep dark secrets about my life. (HAHA). Come on man.. it's a 2 ways street..

PSS.. Rebecca say HI <3 <3 <3 (<--- what does that mean.. she wont tell me!! Grrr ).. ..

At same time I send email to Tony (The Contingency). I am trying to provide Larry a way to move our bait to Tony.

Again this is a Email to Anthony.

Bob wrote:
Mr Tony,

I need to talk to you.. I just got a email from Mr Larry. and a couple from Mr Johnson. Things for us and this trip are not good..! I need to take you into my trust.

I won't go into all the details but It seem like Mr Larry is very down. and very angry. Between you and me I think he very stressed and over his head and trying to back out of helping us with our trip.

I believe Mr johnson has reached out to you lately.. right? well I got an email from My Johnson just now, that Mr Larry sent another, lets call it rude, email to Mr Johnson and I'm not sure Mr Johnson is going to want to deal with Mr Larry if he in his words "doesn't shape up"..

Look please I beg of you don't share this email with Larry..
( of course they are one in the same) Look I, Larry is like a brother to me, but I sense this is really stressing him out. I feel for him.. and I need to protect my business.. do you understand? If you disagree.. just delete this email and forget it.. but dont hurt my and larry friendship.. can you promise me that?

Here is what I'm Asking..

1) can you casually inquire with Mr larry if he is ok with this trip and if he wants to conitinue.. If so then fine and good. . find out what is really bugging him.. I can't believe he is hung up on a couple hundred $$ when there is much much much bigger dollars at stake.

2) In the unfortunate case Mr Larry (and Mr Johnson) dont want to continue.. would you be willing to step in and take charge so to speak.. Look i know that is maybe scary to think about, but I will be here/there to help.. I will handle the hard things.. I just need you to be the eye and ears over there.. Mr Johnson has a good way about him at judging people and he seems to like you.. I can talk to him about it and make it go good for us.

But that is just if Larry can't or wont do it..

Oh I will make sure to get Larry some money for his trouble.. I promise to take care of him..maybe when we come we can give you some extra for him.. Heck you can tell him it came from you.. his share.. a finders fee of shorts..

I don't want to talk about your compensation or a fee yet becuase right now that is between Me and Mr Larry right now.. But let me just say it would be significant..

Again please delete this email and DO NOT share with Mr Larry.. I dont want to hurt or offend him but I have to make a back up plan for my Client Mr Johnson. I hope you dont concider me disloyal to our friend Mr Larry..

Again it really is up to him..

OH please respond right away that you will not tell Mr larry.. I need that to sleep tonight.. you can think about rest and answer later..

Next Morning I got this email from Larry

More pics (From exif data we know these are about 3 km away from others.. all on Same Day as others)

Larry wrote:
Dear. The is another pic we are still get it from Lagos state and Mr. Anthony his think to Go to Anambra State. (Is Anambra 3km away from other pics??)

His age is 31 up 33.

Place is Agara in Lagos and Yanashish also in Lagos The other one
which he is the one that know that area like I said his preparing to
travel down to East to show you how effort I am making for this.

I will need your help to supporting him with some money like $200.
only so that he can help him move around for some location of the area
he love to see you come down here like he ask me when you are plain to
come I told him his the one that hold everything for now.

Pics: Second Location

Here is the google map image of the location of the pics.

[url]https://www.google.com/maps/place
/Lagos,+Nigeria/@6.5109148,3.1730931,215m/data=
!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x103b8b2ae68280c1:0
xdc9e87a367c3d9cb!8m2!3d6.5243793!4d3.3792057[/url]

I put in some spaces into that URL as it was blowing out our forum. Connie.

lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Report Report Need a Report

After the weekend I wrote this to Larry.

I am trying to get some report from him.. Also, we are about to move this bait to next stage but wanted some minor trophy.

Pretty boring but wanted to check everyone up..

Bob wrote:
Larry,

How are you doing, this wonderful Monday? Man what a wonderful day..

I got your latest pics and sent them to on to Mr Johnson.. He sounded pleased, but I think it might have aroused another beast inside him.. haha.. . Keep up the good work. Have you thought anymore about an itinerary for Mr Johnsons trip.. As I mentioned, he is now getting very excited and wants to know all your plans for the trip NOW . (I think I told you this is the way he is)).. NOW NOW.. do it NOW..

Anyways, he said he is going to write me a long email today with our marching order for the week.

(While i am writing this I got 2 emails from him.. he is demanding an updat and report.. Places, times, more pics.. Gawd this man is going to ware me out.)

OK. I just read his emails.. Nothing new. He is talking about how excited he is about the trip and frustrated with the lack of viable progress; He just doesn't understand all you have done so far!. .. Hey No worries.. As you have told me over the past week or so, I'm confident that you have a lot work don't with places mapped out, prices, times and of course more pictures.. I will simply calm Mr Johnson's anxious today! I trust you or Tony will give him a compete report today or tomorrow and reassure Mr Johnson for us! Do you know how to use Powerpoint? It's beyond my computer skills but That would be even better if you could put it in powerpoint presentation. -- I think I can buy use a little more time if he knows it will be a professional presentation.. I will let him know you are going to provide him a more complete report.. Again thank you for your hard work and thank Mr Tony for me. Let me know on Powerpoint thing..

Enough about work!.. Rebecca and I went off for a weekend just by ourselves. No clients were here for a couple days (after the girls soccer team left) -HA -- So Rebecca and I jumped in the plane and flew about an hour to a small little lodge.. It was just beautiful.. The night walks and dinner together was so wonderful. Well afterwards was great too.. haha.. She Told me she loves me!.. can you believe it.. I have loved her for a while -- i think -- but i was too scared to tell her.. but it's all out in open now.. Oh my, I can't believe I found the love of my life at 70!..

Well I must run.. Please keep me posted and be sure to ask Tony to send me any updates he has.. I will proof them and send them along to Mr J. I have to admit i was wrong about Tony.. He has been just like you said -- a great help.. Oh Btw.. Mr Johnson has taken quite a liking to him.. He won't shut up about him, actually. I might be a little jeoulous! haha .. I can't tell if Mr Johnson thinks of him as a son or just a good friend.. Either way GOOD JOB on picking him.. That is going to make our life go smoother in general.

Until next time.. I have to run

I Really don't expect Larry will provide us a report or times or dates or anything.. but it's amazing he just ignored my requests but Make a JAB at Bob's Rebecca!!!

Larry wrote:
Dear Mr. Goss. you made to to laugh like crazy person that you find a
love at age of 70, since she love you go on with her life is all abut
love i know that she doesn't come for money ? haha
Shocked

well i thank you for your compliment i will have told Anthony to keep
on with that because i know is capable for doing that his hurt blood
and Young Man i like him
(???)and i trusted him i have said this before
abut i cant stop saying the truth about him yes. i told you that his
plain to travled for that go and located some area from the EAST which
thy called Anambra East.

and i told you to see if you can help him with like $200 to hed him
for his movement from the area his going please because he said that
he will take off next week or this weekend so please see what you can
do if i can ask him to know how you will send him the little money
please i want this to be done so by next month you will be plain how
to com over.

i wait for your urgent respond

thank you yours Larry

Bod wrote:

Larry,

What are you saying? Are you suggesting that she is after my money?
ha!.. We were introduced by Mr Johnson. Rebecca was on vacation with Mr Johnson's family -- family friend.. How lucky was that?!.. Well, she comes from money and is must wealthier that me.. But you raise a good question, why does she love me? Man, I don't know.. Isn't that the way of the world..

I emailed Mr Tony today. It sounds like a lot of things are in works.. but no real details.. How is the report coming? Can i get it today by Close of business (COB) ? I understand your concern about money but lets get past this report and trip planned before we muddy the water with some advanced.. Trust me this is not the time to cross that bridge. .Once we get a plan and Mr Johnson's commitment to the trip, I will get you what you deserve.. Deal? you have to trust me here.

OK, Rebecca is here so I guess I better go.

Your brother,

Bob

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And then Mr Johnson meets Tony through email and a bromance English-style begins...

Mr Johnson wrote:
Good day, my fine fellow!

How are you today? I hope everything is fine and dandy with your good self.

I am Rothschild Johnson and I was given your email address by that wonderful chap, Mr Larry, from Benin Republic. Apparently you two blokes know each other quite well.

I have it on good authority that you are the man I should actually be dealing with to get the information I require. While I find Mr Larry to be fine and okay, he is not located in the best place. My interest is in visiting Nigeria and since you live there, I think you are the best man for the job.

What progress have you made, might I ask? If Mr Larry didn't lay out all the details for you, allow me to do that.
I want an adventure, sir, a raw, get back to the wilderness adventure where I can live by the skill of a few good fellows who know what it means to live off the land. Men who know what plants to put in their cups at night to make a good brew. Men who know how to creep up on a good piece of game to shoot it, kill it, skin it, and roast it over the fire for a wonderful supper. This is the kind of thing I want, I would like some research from you splendid chaps on the ground. Photographs to show me the lay of the land. Reports telling me what to expect at night, what animals I might encounter, what manner of kit I must bring to survive. That sort of thing.
Are you up for it, man? I hope so!

Write back to me with all your updates, and keep a record of whatever expenses you incur by doing this little job for me. When I come over, I will personally return all the expenses you have spent.

Hope to hear from you soon.

regards,
RJ

I wanted to start off on a positive note, not the verbal pounding that Larry received, to show that it was Larry's character that brought the worst out in Mr Johnson.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Anthony, my good man!

Curse my rotten memory. I meant to add something to my last email but I got so caught up on the images in my head of wilderness and trekking through it and encountering wild and fierce animals and tackling them with our capital skills, I plain forgot to mention it! How dashed silly of me.

What I wanted to say, but forgot, was that you should write to my man, Lehmann, and ask him for an expenses form.
Write to him here: Volker Lehmann <[email protected]> and ask him for his expenses reclamation form.
He ought to send it back darned quick if he's on his game today. When you get it, just print out a copy each time you need to write down a trip or a related group of expenses, and send the completed form back to Lehmann. He'll add the amount to your account.

Sorry about that, sir! You must think I'm a damned amateur or something!

regards,
RJ

Tony wrote:
Dear.Rothschild Johnson.

Thanks you for your email to me I do appreciate it I want to use this
opportunity to inform you I will do my best to assure to bring good
results to whom it may concern and to also thinking Mr Larry who make
it known to me to have such work with you sir its my pleasure.

In regarding of you email I do no have any experience because Larry
paid me off to ensure that I do my research perfectly. I m with Larry
yesterday before he gone back to his basic I emaild him today with one
area I got today I don't know if he got my Mai you for him to be
coming over here is lot of experience to him and I could remember he
is talking about money. I promise to do my best. To get what you need

Thank you Sir..

Tony

A little bit of whining but I can live with that.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Anthony, my good man!

Enjoyed reading your email, sir. You write like an Oxford don. I admire your enthusiasm! Reminds me of my younger days when I had days free and I explored every inch of the country around me.

What's this new area I hear you want to explore for me? Does it have a name? I like to know the names of these places to stop them getting mixed up in my head. To tell the truth, sir, I enjoy reading and trying to say the names of your places. I love the lingo of you Johnny Foreigners, have to admit. Sounds so positive and manly. Names you can drive a stick-seat in, sit on it, and you know it'll keep you upright for a week and a day!

Are you keeping a record of all your expenses? I hope so. Try to keep any official receipts that other people give you, okay? My man, Lehmann, shouts something terrible at me when I ask him to put a payment through the expenses account and I tell him I don't have a receipt.
He's German, it's part of those fellows' psychology. Do you know any Germans, Anthony? Wonderful blokes with a top-hole discipline but terribly stiff when it comes to showing a bit of heart, you know? Icy blighters when it comes to feelings, that's what they are, but you can't fault them for their organizational skills.

Well, can't hang around all day, my good man. Things to do, people to meet, deals to arrange! This thing with ol'Blighty leaving the Euros is going to make me sit up and take notice of how the wind blows, if you know what I mean.

regards,
RJ

More praising of Anthony/Tony (he's labelled as "Tony" in my head because of the Rachel bait).

Tony wrote:
Thank you Sir for the compliment.

Yes Sir I told Mr. Goss abut me traveling to East region by next month which I will good ensure to confirm some result from there, I did know any German any fellows' psychology no I did.

Sir I will do ask you ask only one problem I have now is the receipts how I can have it because I don’t know I will be getting receipts any of my expenses all I will assure you is that I will keep record of my expenses you know we African we done ugly have receipts our movement or entering Texas I know he sound funny that is truth you will witness it because I know you enviously come because the time of your coming is up to date for your trip.

And we are you plain to come? I may ask you one thing sir but all is well I use this medium to thank you and you co whom choosing me to partake in this I promise with my full hear I that I will try as much as my power can.

Anthony.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Anthony!

What hoo, my good man! I hope all is well in your life and your family.
Do you have family, Anthony? Wife, maybe? Girlfriend? What of your brothers and sisters, if you have any? Me, I have a wife. Solid woman, salt of the earth, stands by me no matter what troubles we must face. I couldn't have got where I am today without Josephine's support. Met her at a bridge evening. She played a blind-hand down with six fives in her crump, and went on to win the game. I knew at that point I had to know more about her. Married the girl two months later!
I hope you have a woman like that in your life, Anthony. It's one of the Good Lord's finest gifts to us.

My bit about receipts meant you should keep the receipts that you do get. I totally understand you could be doing something where not a jot is written down to show you did the job or how much you paid for it. Personally, I trust you, Anthony. I trust you further than my two horses could drag you in a hops-cart, that's how much I trust your word. So, if it were up to me, I would take everything you wrote as God's honest truth. It's that man, Lehmann, who could kick up a fuss about your not showing receipts for every last penny you spend. He's a German, remember? Like I said, decent blokes but you have to work with them or around them but not against them, as damn tricky as that can be sometimes!

I can't say with hand on heart what dates I shall be coming over to that splendid country of yours. I only know it will be at least one month from now. I have business here that's all blown up with this confounded Britain-leaving-the-Euros affair. Give me a month and I will know better how the wind is blowing, then I can give you dates.

Keep on being a splendid fellow, Anthony, and write to me whenever you feel the urge, you hear? You're a decent chap and I like your style.

regards,
RJ

Another explanation of the "work then paid on completion of job" concept.

I also start off by risking a question about his marital arrangements. Will he mention or hint at Rachel?

Tony wrote:
Sir.Rothschild Johnson.

I really thank God today. I m not yet married I only have Girlfriend not yet be my wife and brothers and sisters. You have such nice family oh that is amazing God is upon your family wow.

Well I will tried as much I can do if that will be possible for to receipts I don’t see it as a necessary thing from me now because I know all the expenses I do how do I receipts why I am not busying and selling here. Only a person who buying and selling here made to have receipts Sir. Receipts for paying person or traveling like I said entering to rivers or bosh is that why I should have receipts. Sir please I strength Person I will listed any little money I spent to you I will give you the account.

I wish I have good access to fly to you or call you I want to know what is my percent in this trip at the end Sir. I am wiling to all you want to me do because I as I said I will be travling to East Nigeria for this to make sure I get some area for you then to make you sure what I am tell you. Thank you sir have a nice Weekend

Anthony

Hmpf! That "Girlfriend" could be anyone! Including Rachel, but not necessarily her.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Well met, Anthony!

So good you are feeling top notch today, my man! That's good to read.

So you have a wife-to-be, hmm? Good man, good man! That's what I like to see, a fellow getting on in the world with an honest-to-God family-based destiny. What's her name, hmm? Come on, spill the beans, sir! Is she pretty? A local filly, or one from further away? When do you plan to tie the knot with her? If there's a place going begging at the wedding, throw me an invite and I'll pop on over in a jiffy! Good on you, Anthony, you're a solid fellow.

Forget the receipts! It's that damned Kraut, Lehmann, that demands them all the bloody time. Receipts this, receipt that, receipt everywhere! I understand why he wants the things but he's got to understand how we men of the world conduct our business. There's no time for the ruddy things, is there? Of course not! He's got to understand! But, to keep the chap quiet, if you CAN get a receipt then try to do so. If you can't? Throw caution the wind and walk away, that's what I say!

I see you mention East Nigeria. Good God, man! That's where that Obudu Mountain Resort place is, isn't it? I say, is there any chance you can swing by there and scout it out for me? Yes? I saw a video of that place a few months back, and I must say it looks right up my alley, exactly the right place to stay for some R&R after I've rambled all over the rest of your country. What do you say? Does this sound like a winner at the Epsom Derby? I say it does!

And finally I see you mention the wonga, the moolah, the spondulicks. The money, damnit! Put all idea of a percentage out of your mind, Anthony. Wipe it from your consideration, okay? You've been such a trooper so far, and I like the cut of your cloth so much I'm going to give you a straight out flat fee. I'll cover all your expenses and I'll throw in a £25000 bonus on top of that. What do you say to that? I bet that puts a smile on your chops, yes? It ought to. Yes, the minute I touch down on Nigerian soil, I will personally hand over a case with your expenses plus that extra £25000, tax free, all yours to spend however you want. Buy a nice ring for your young woman, yes? Get a house for the pair of you? The sky's the limit, my man. You continue to do a great job in your researches and I'll set you on your feet for the rest of your life!

regards,
RJ

Again, I push to see if he'll refer to someone I can identify as Rachel.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Tony, my good man!

I haven't heard from for a few days now. Everything alright? How is your prep work for your next research trip getting on? I hope all is coming along nicely and I will be able to enjoy more pictures of that amazing country you have. Maybe this time you can write some thoughts on how suitable the area is for me, yes? That would be capital!

I won't write too much, got to keep this short so I'm not bothering your splendid work.

Write back soon!

regards,
RJ

And no reply so I send him a prod.

Tony wrote:
Good day Sir.

yes i am prep for it next week i will be traveling for the area and i thank you for your offer i was excited thank you Sir.

i will leave for now i want to go and get some thing i will need for my movement please i will be happy to see you in person Sir that will be very great amazing to me you are so kind i know through your written email to me.

Good! He's preparing to go on his research trip and no mention of money. Perhaps he's understanding the deal now?

Tony wrote:
Good day. Sir. Johnson. I haven't hear from for quite long I sorry for that I know you are too busy. Sir I just want to tell you that I am about to move like I told you before maybe you can be receiving my email I don't if the area will get internet access all I know I will keep all the pictures I will capture over thank you sir for your kind I don't know if that will be possible with us to be communication phone in cause you not hear from me for the moment i will traveling let o told you Sir.

thank you Sir. have a wonderful day

Tony

Mr Johnson wrote:
Tony, sir!

Good to hear from you again! I stayed silent because I was waiting on you to come back to me with your report and photographs and all that good stuff. Didn't want to interrupt a professional when he's going what he does so well!

A phone call? Splendid idea! Just splendid! I will get my man to install a new line just for you. When I'm working, I have many lines and many people calling. Sometimes, and I'm sure you understand how this is, there are fellows I have no desire to speak with because of deals that took a downward turn, and I choose not to speak to them. The new line will be dedicated to you alone, Tony, so I know I should and answer it in an instant when I hear it ringing.

Okay, good to know you're getting on with this work! Stay on top form, my man, and I look forward to your future emails.

regards,
RJ

Tony wrote:
i will make a good result one i move on because i lik told you Sir. that will be this weekend so my monday i will start for the research to get the photographs update for you. Thank you once again.

Which brings us up to date. Mr Johnson is patiently waiting for that thoroughly splendid chap, Tony, to do some more research. Let's hope he does a handwritten report! But I suspect he's only going to bring back some more photographs, as he mentions.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Otterfan - that Mr Johnson chappie is a very irritating old bean, isn't he? Laughing Laughing

Pity Tony hasn't offered any further info about his girlfriend. He seems to be ignoring the questions. Sad
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I should pursue the girlfriend question a bit more.
Let's see what he brings back from his latest research trip and then I'll resume the questions.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic