SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Question about this bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an inheritance lad. Below is the latest of many emails between us. He has yet to ask for any money. I have told him that I only like to do business face to face and would love for him to come to the US to talk business. Usually by now he would be asking for money for airfare or some sort of random fee but nothing yet, and it seems like he wants to arrive tomorrow. It's just strange because usually they would have asked for money by now. Could this be a safari?

Dear Joe,

This is to inform you that,i have finally submit your information to the security company,at the first instance they question me about the inheritance and your ability to be able to control the funds as it will be fly down to United State of America,i told them that by client is capable to handle the process at the port of arriving once the diplomat can manage to travel to America for the delivery,

1,First of all,they made me to understand that,there will not be any argument on the matter of payment,that once the Diplomat arrive in USA,he will call you to send the fees for them to clear the consignment from the Airport as to enable them move the package to your residence,
2,They also said that,you will be very supportive to the plight of assisting the diplomat to be able to deliver the consignment to you without any delay,again they mentioned that you should also know that,no amount is requested from you regarding the arrangement,rather they want to ensure that a smooth and safe deliver is first achieve towards the landing of the diplomat,

3,They promise to update me as soon as they are done completing all the arrangement and movement of the diplomat to travel to your country by tomorrow,so i am very optimistic to update you as of tomorrow on the way about of the final arrangement concerning the diplomat movement,

This is the latest update
Thanks
Adams

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
once the Diplomat arrive in USA,he will call you to send the fees

The lad can call you from anywhere. You will probably need to send the money to a mule. Maybe the mule will call you. No one will travel I guess.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nobody will travel. The "travelling" diplomat is a clever setup to disguise the fact that you will send money to someone in your country when the diplomat's trunkbox or whatever is impounded in customs and needs fees paying to release it. He's setting up for a mule transfer, that's all. Play along and bait as per conventional practice Wink

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've also seen the guy say he's stranded at the airport because his passport was stolen and needs a fee for a replacement, there are dozens of versions.

Since he was supposedly at the airport near me I told him I'd be right there, that got him scrambling!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I figured there was an angle I wasn't seeing. I guess I've just dealt with really lazy lads in the past. They always ask for something after a few emails but this one has been patient. I figured he would pretend to come here and "run into trouble" or something but just wanted to be sure. Thanks.

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As his next message will be from the airport with whatever dire circumstance requires some cash, your best move at this point is probably to get him off script by throwing him a curve or two. A couple of thoughts:

- As mentioned, you'll drive to the airport
- You have a friend who works in customs, his name is XXXX, he can help, ask for him at the customs counter
- A friend is driving to the airport and he'll pick you up, I told him all about you and he's looking forward to meeting you
- You're stuck in customs? Why? Are you an illegal immigrant? Are you in trouble with the law? (And then ignore him as you wring your hands with worry since you don't want to go to jail or something equally panic-stricken and rant while he tries to calm you down)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic