SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Eric & Franklin Saga (Hilts/UZUMBO chop page 24)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, my, these lads never disappoint, do they? Shocked Laughing
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow

every time, they are good at getting lower and lower.

how about this: they get approached by a barrister in bettys name. just to manage some important things for bettys last will. dan reports to them that betty is doing worse and worse. at some point, he decides that it is pointless, and that he wants to shut down the machines that keep her alive, allowing her to die in dignity.

and yet, she keeps staying alive, denying the money to the lads, errrr, I mean orphans.

you could even bring in a hitman, who can try killing her.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Tinker Belle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a little comment. Surely if anyone is going to be compensated for a lost package surely it has to be Brother Dan. He bought the contents and would have receipts to prove it. So shouldn't the compensation go to him, and then he can use the compensation to replace the lost contents and "resend" them to the Orphanage? Possibly through a different, but equally incompetent, courier? After all, the only thing that will revive Betty is those poor orphans playing with "her" toys, - not some local substitute, - like home made abbucses!

It really doesn't seem reasonable that a reputable and ethical courier company would compensate the addressees of a package when there is no formal evidence of what the package contained. Surely the eye witness evidence of the contents of the package by criminal types, (the drivers, the garage), and even the disgraced Moses, - who temporarily had possession of the package, doesn't count?

Our two intrepid travelers/charity workers, will of course have to be compensated for their past, (and future), trips to recover the missing package, - but that's another matter, - and a whole slew of different forms and procedures.

By the way, - is the package really missing?, - or can it be discovered somewhere suitably remote?

If these guys discover that their possibility of getting actual cash for the mislaid package has gone, - they might consider another trip to recover the newly discovered package?

Really enjoying the bait, - well done all!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really hope these poor lads end up getting their package, or at the very least the money. And poor Betty......

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with Tinker Belle. My opinion at this point, and I hope Mr L agrees with me, is that we have to get the lads to move to Niamey after Roger puts them through the paperwork and what not. I don't think it would take a whole heck of a lot to tell them that the "compensation package has been approved, and requires your signatures in order to be disbursed to the deserving parties". Once the lads are cajoled into traveling, then a phone call can tell them that the deserving party is really Dan Hamilton, and the signatures were required for insurance purposes or something like that.

Once Dan gets the money, he'll tell the lads the he has found another pair of more deserving orphanage workers to donate the money (as well as Betty's jewellery) to...two upstanding lads named Uzumb0 and Dikembe. But he genuinely thanks the lads for their help, and Betty is actually feeling better now!

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Now that I like.... Laughing

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All this bait needs now is a lad on the hook who wants to be a GPS complaints liaison officer.
He could meet with our fatherless duo to collect the signatures required and inform them in person that Dan will be receiving the payment.
I'm imagining the fraudstrations at that meeting, no package, no money and nowhere to sleep hopefully!

My mind runs riot with possibilities if this could be made to happen Smile
The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I can't spot any obvious signs of a forgery, but I'm not entirely sure they're real either. What do you folks think?

They're pretty good fakes, however I thought they're from Ghana, why are these death certificates from Nigeria? Or is the lad based in Ghana by himself while his family is based in Nigeria?

I'm loving this latest chapter in Eric & Franklin's Excellent Adventures!

"What do you fuck do you mean you wanna fuck my wife? Have some fucking respect for God sake" - <b>Thomas B.</b>

"You are just an ass full of fools" - <b>Andrew Azazi</b>

"i will have your big loosed pussy and ass hole shot by some gangsters in where ever you are" - <b>Solomon Simpson</b>
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Good questions!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I didn't actually even notice that! Good catch!

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger sent the lad the questionnaire. He acknowledges that he received it:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail.
I am writing to inform you that i received the paperwork successful
and i will go through it to do the needful . I understood that is
something i will take my time to fill all the species and send it back
to you as soon as i finished.

Roger will ask about the father being in Nigeria tomorrow.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I think at least one back-and-forth can be devoted to Roger indicating that he had the research team at GPS check with the Nigerian state ministry and cannot find any record of Franklin's father.

Tinker Belle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, and lets not forget Eric's recently departed papa!

Any chance of getting some paperwork relating to his demise?

Either the lads are spending their time and/or cash making fakes, or they're bribing someone to come up with the real Mccoy. Either way, it's a result!

What about a " no win, no fee" lawyer contacting them regarding their PTSD that they so clearly have suffered?

Loving the bait Mr L, - currently wading throughthe Hecky Cronicles, - but wonderful to watch a live bait unfolding.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks the lad about the father being in Nigeria:

Quote:
I have another question. I was reading threw your file again and I noticed that you said previously that you are in Ghana, but the death certification you sent me said that your diseased father was from Nigeria. How is it that your father was in Nigeria and you are in Ghana? Can you please explicate this for me?

The lad explains:

Quote:
Thank you for your questions. Yes! I'm a Nigerian, but i work and live in Ghana.

I wasn't around when my late father died and nobody will help my Uncle
to carter for everything in Nigeria. My Uncle sent my elder sister
that married out to Ekeh family to go and obtain an Affidavit of our
late father death certificate from the High Court of Justice to make
sure we gets our father death certificate legally as you requested.

Roger will have more questions tomorrow. I'm just killing time until he returns the questionnaire we sent him.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So...where's the marriage certificate?

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does he have two fathers, an early one and a late one?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

more importantly: have they been engaged? Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^What about a birth certificate proving that the deceased is, indeed, little Franklin's dear old dad?

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

as I've written somewhere earlier: there was once a lad, who demanded a picture of the open coffin with the late father (the baiter claimed that his characters dad died).

well, I still believe, that a pic of the open coffin of franklins father would be required by some obscure law Wink

fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

And an autopsy report confirming the heart attack caused by thinking of the lads stress, that must be worth a fair few thousand to their cause.

Maybe you could help by sending them a form for the coroner to fill in.

Any cost from the coroner can be added to their due amount, with a receipt of course.

A busy lad is a happy lad.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was the funeral large? Who came? Perhaps they can gather a guest list for the funeral. Was the funeral based on Nigerian or Ghanaian customs? Also, the High Court of Justice seems important. Do they have all of the necessary forms? The more forms you give them the more opportunities there are to make their task tougher.
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I think he's still on ice IIRC
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks about the in-laws:

Quote:
Ah, now I think I understand. You are from Nigeria originally, but you have moved to Ghana to work and be with Mr Eric. Is it easier to be a gay in Ghana than in Nigeria?

Also, you mentioned that your sister married out to Ekeh family. Who is this Ekeh family you are speaking of? Are they connected to Mr Dan Hamilton or Mr Moses Malone in anyway? I am just not sure I understand why you are bringing them out.

No response from the lad today. I think he must be busy filling out our paperwork. Very Happy

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Franklin sends the paperwork to Roger:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail and i'm very sorry for my late response.
I want to make sure that i get back to you with all the requirements. Honesty, I am not a homosexual and i'm telling you nothing but the truth.

Regarding your question about Ekeh's family. Ekeh family is my in-law and i wasn't around to obtain the death certificate myself, that's the
reason why my elder sister that married to Ekeh family went and obtain our late father death certificate that is how her name came
inside.

Kindly upload the files and receive our Compensation submission form with sketch of Grand Mosque in Korhogo you requested and Sara Petrol station where we slept in M'bengue, me and Eric holding submission drawned paper and my late father drawned picture for your reference.

Besides we don't have any bank account to receive our funds, the account I added in the submission form is my friend International
account.

There are 17 attachments on this email, including pictures of Eric and Franklin with new signs, pictures of them with children (presumably the "orphans"), and 11 pages of the filled out paperwork. I don't have time to download and host them all right now, but I will post them tomorrow morning. Since the lad sent them to me after work hours today, I can wait until Monday to have Roger reply.

Shortly after he sent the paperwork, Franklin remembered that he forgot something:

Quote:
I am very sorry for the inconvenience, i remembered that i did not sing my sworn statement as you requested.

Kindly upload the attached file, i attached the last page of the sworn statement with my singed signature as you requested.

Now he has "singed" yet another sworn statement. It amuses me how insistent this lad is with his terminology. Laughing

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ hahahahaha. I love how he keeps singing his signatures.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic