SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cookie Boy is back - Mick calls the Reverend

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Damn' right he doesn't!

Quote:
I felt this is opportunity for us my beloved brethren, you can go and seek advice from your reverend father immediately and get back to me, i can recalled back when you recommend Tom to me, i did not seek advice from any body before i receive Tom into my parish, i have spend about $1600 on my owned without seeking advice from you rather, moreover i didn't disclose this issued to any elders in the church at all for security reason, i still stand by my word Mr Tailor i really respect you a lot because you refereed Tom to mother church, Tom is born and brought in Pentecostal church, but you convince him to mother church, i don't have any money for now, but i can loan the $350 from one elder woman in the church, please send the $500 across today Mr Tailor to enable us open the boxes safely, as soon as the boxes is open both of us is going to benefit from it

I let Mick's racism out again.

Quote:
HELLO FATHER NOW YOU SAID YOU DIDNT ARSK FOR ADVERCE WILL THATS THE PRIBLEM ISNT IT YOURE ABSESSING ON THE MONEY ARNT YOU THE BIBLE SAYS LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROT ON ALL EVIL AND YOU LOVE THE THOUGT OF GETING TOM TIMS MONEY SO MULCH YOU CANT ACEPT HES CARRING MONEY AND TNT FOR TERRISTS AND YOUR HIS PASTIE TAKE MY ADVERCE IM A WHITE MAN AND YOU KNOW I KNOW BEST

Damn it! Won't he ever notice?

Quote:
anything time you're ready to assist us with the $500 alert me okay, mature elderly man of my dignity don't talk much
you talk irrelevantly

No way can he claim that he "don't talk much"!
The "mature elderly man" card was bound to be played sooner or later.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems that all hopes are on Mick...

Quote:
please seek advice from your reverend father today in church

So Mick did just that.

Quote:
FATHER MULCAHY SAID A LOT BUT YOU NON OF IT GOOD LIKE BEST YOUR FOLLISH AND GREDY AND WANT TO STTEEL THE MONEY AND WURST YOUR A TERRRIST SO THATS ALL I CAN SAY TO YOU

The Rev was scornful:

Quote:
you are behaving like literate because your father did not tell you those story at all,

Quote:
i will advice you to go back to school because your brain is too shallow

Mick vented in return.

Quote:
FATHER MULCAHY WAS TOTALY RIGHT LIKE I TOLD YOU HE SAID ITS ETHER YOURE GREDY AND PLANING TO STEALE TOMTIMS MONEY OR YOURE WOKRING WITH A TERRRIST SMUGLING EXPLOSVES AND MONEY FOR ALKIDER AND SINSE THERE ARENT ANY CHRISTIANS IN SUDAN ITS DOLLARS TO DOUGNITS ITS THE SECOND SO YOU HAVE TO TURN HIM OVER TO THE COPS OR PORVE YOURSLEF TO BE A TERRIST DUPE OR WORSE

Quote:
your rate of literate is too high that is why you don't have manner of approach, father mulcahy and you are fool
both of you will die poverty

A Bible verse is in order... along with a curse.

Quote:
THE BIBLE SAYS DONT BULD UP WELTH ON EARTH BUT IN HEAVEN SO A REAL PRIEST WOULDNT WANT TO BE RICH ON EARTH FATHER MULCAHY IS A REAL PRIEST YOURE A FAKE YOURE A TERRRIST ILL MAKE SURE THIS GETS OUT YOULL BE STUNG UP BY THE NECK TROWN UP WITH THE GABBAGE YOUR TRASH AND VERMIN NO BETER THEN RATS AND MAGOTS YOULL BURN IN HELL FOREVER IN THE NAME OF GOD THE FATHER THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE VIRGIN MOTHER MARY AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

But the Rev isn't that concerned:

Quote:
i thought you are irresponsible person, i don't know you are coward and literate, i went and loan money from leader now one of the boxes is open, gave your account let me send you money tomorrow

Quote:
i took all the funds to one bank because the cash had some ordure, the bank manager told me the cash has been lockup for too long in the boxes, he told me will are going to buy bank sprayed to revive the ordure back to normal
i told the bank manager you are the owner of the funds, should the case he write you

Something else to note for Lad reality; being literate is somehow bad.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I think he's so 'literate ' himself that he's confusing it with 'illiterate. Laughing
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, why would a supposed man of he cloth lie about who owns the money? Shocked This is an interesting angle.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the banker Lad wrote to Mick:

Quote:
Dear Sir CITI BANK P L C
This is CITI BANK customer cares reminder here in Accra Ghana, one reverend father Wilson German brought one consignment box containing huge amount of money to this esteem bank for refashioned the funds because of the bad ordure on them, he told us you are the rightful owner of the funds that you base in Australian, the funds is 100% genuine show brightly on mercury, but the problem on it is the ordure, will need to apply bank sprayed to revive the cash to normalcy
Wait to hear from you soonest
Regards
James Coca

Mick's answer won't be welcomed.

Quote:
HELLO MR COCO REV GEMRAN MADE A MISTEAK YOU SEE THE BOX BELNGS TO A LITTEL MAGOT NAMED TOM TIM FROM SUDEN IT ISNT MY MONEY AND THE ORDURE IS PROLLY SOME RESIJEW FROM THE TNT HE HAD IN THE BIX HES A TERRRIST YOU HAVE TO CALL THE COPS ON BOTH HIM AND GEMRAM WHO SAYS HE A PREIST BUT HES A LAIR

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No anger, just some astonishment:

Quote:
I don't understand both of you really Mr Tailor because the funds is 100% genuine, the little boy name Tom Tim came to my office this afternoon with tears on his eyes complaining bitterly, to by past reverend father and deal with you directly in Australian, please i will advice you to raise the $2000 for the bank sprayed to revive the cash to normal ordure before the funds can be transfer to you through bank to bank transfer effectively
Don't neglect the little boy at all because he don't have parent anymore

But Mick isn't easily swayed.

Quote:
FOR GODS SAKE (AMEN) THEY SENT SOME STRET KID TO BLUB IN YOUR OFICE TOM TIM ISNT SOME LITTEL BOY HES A YUTH AND LIKE I SAID BEFROE HES A TERRRIST FROM SUDAN WITH TNT IN THE BOXES HE HAD THEM WEIRD UP TO EXPLODE IF THE KEY WASNT USED TO OPEN THEM THATS WHAT TERRRISTS DO NOONE ELSE DOES THAT NOW GET THE COPS IN ON THEM QUIKSMART

Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It amuses me that the latest ploy to get cash is that the money needs to be sprayed 'cos it smells. Laughing Whatever next?
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Actually, this isn't that new-a version of wash-wash.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tusia had some trouble with the bank transfer.

Tusia: I tried to send the money, but you took too long to give me the account, and my mom changed her password. I'll have to think of another way to get you the money. I think I will have to find cash.
Tom: Oh my God what is happening to me
Tusia: What do you mean?
Tom: i know you change your mind suddenly not to send the money honey, please help me out
Tusia: Why would you think that? I have 25 dollar to send you.
Tom: please go and send it through money gram or western union tomorrow, i dont have dime with me at all

send the money to that name i gave to you

Name to send to [S. M.]

dont send the money to account because the money is too small for account, send it through money gram
Tusia: But is it enough for you?
Tom: Honey, your future husband don't have dime on him, i am very hungry, send me enough money through money gram transfer

when you went to the transferring office, tell the agent you want to send the money to your girlfriend in Ghana okay
Tom: honey, i am still waiting for you to send the money because i am highly stranded without money and phone
Tom: did you abandon me my love, send the money through money gram or western union

you can also send through star or ria

i am very stranded honey
Tusia: okay i will go to money gram when I get off school
Tom: okay i heard you my only heart to be, please waste up
Tusia: What do you mean, I am doing this all for you. I went to money gram, but all the clark said I was too young to send money to my girlfriend. What should I do? This is all so confusing. I do not handle money before.
Tom: this message you sent across gave me migraine suddenly, there are many ways to send money across to Africa, go to RIA OR STAR
Tusia: I have an idea. I can tell my mom to make the bank send me statements from my own savings account so that I can access the account on the ineternet. But you will have to get me in Australia before the next statement comes. I will talk to my mom.
Tom: good ideal my lovely wife to be, asked your mom to send the money through money gram because she is mature

send to this name, S. M.

i told my father i am going to take you to united state of America, he said, he will assist you down that is my happiness
Tom: Honey, please look for someone who is older than you to send the money for you because you are too young, that is why the clerk didn't accept your request, i really love you from bottom of my heart moreover you will never never regret knowing me as your future spouse, i promise
Tusia: Money Gram will still not work, but I got able to use my account online. My next statement will come on 30 June, and my mom and I will see it then. I will send you $1600 if you are able to take me from Australia before 30 June.

Senegal
Closed lad accounts x16 x66
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The banker Lad was shocked:

Quote:
But Tom Tim brought all the necessary legal document cove very the funds, why are you calling the boy terrorist, how you insane

Mick's reply should (I hope) stir them up.

Quote:
SO THE LITTEL SHIT FAKED UP SOME DOX BIF DEAL TERRRISTS ARE CUNING BASTEDS YOURE BENG FOLLISH AND STUPID BUT IM NOT SUPRISED YOU DIDNT TWIG IT TAKES A WHITE MAN TO DO THAT

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, that got a reaction:

Quote:
you are compound fool the same time bloody literate, how old are you fool

Quote:
you are suffering from disease called literate that is why you are ignoring this opportunity white fool

They won't like this either.

Quote:
NOTHINGS CHARGED YOU POEPLE STILL NEED WHITE MEN TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO

Sand Timer x 7
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm setting up a dollar chop.

Tom: i will come and pick you out before that date to America my love, please send the money on Monday to enable me renew my international passport, when you send the money on Monday i will fly to America and prepare your traveling document honey, i am feeling you seriously (I can think of two ways to interpret that. Neither of them is accurate.) how can you send the online
Tom: Honey i am still waiting for the information to pick the money up in money gram or western union (Not quite what he should be waiting for.), please send it my love
Tusia: I am about to send the transfer.

Ray: my daughter you didn't wish me happy father day, WHY, have you send your husband the money
Tusia: Because he wants me to?

Senegal
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tusia transferred her life savings to Tom's "lawyer".

Victor Lemon: MISTER TOMAS SMALLBOI.. I GET UR MUGU TUSIAGTEK HE SEND 1600.. TUSIAGTEK GUUD MUGU BUT SEY WETIN U GO FO SMALL MONI.. U GET ME WAD MUGU OK..
Tom: who are you guy
Victor Lemon: I DEY UR FRIEND.. UNA GET MI MUGU NA I CHOP UR MONI..

Senegal
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, my....lolol Here's a turn up for the nooks
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Banker Lad, six days ago:

Quote:
why are you ignoring this opportunity

Mick's reply, three days ago.

Quote:
I DONT HELP MOSLIN TERRRISTS

Then just today, from the Banker, we have sad news:

Quote:
for your information reverend father german past away on saturday, if you have any means to raise the $2000 for the spray, do it to help the boy and yourself

And Cookie Boy returns after a long absence:

Quote:
Daddy, reverend father fell down from staircase and he die instantly on Saturday, i went to the bank manager today to acquaint him about the dead of reverend, any advice from you

Did he fall or was he pushed? Hmm... what to reply?

Sand Timer x 7
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tom's been trying to contact Tusia, but to no avail.

Victor: UNA DEY MUGU.. I CONTROL TUSIAGTEK BOX I CONTROL UR BOX..
Tom: Hoodlum, you are suffering from disease called literate, please go and learn more about manner of approach including knowledge and wisdom
Tom (To Tusia): your boyfriends is disturbing me with messages every day, please stop him not to okay, i send him this message below

Quote:
Hoodlum, you are suffering from disease called literate, please go and learn more about manner of approach including knowledge and wisdom

I think Tom honestly can't understand what Victor is saying.

Victor: Ok, look, do you want to work for me?

Senegal
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A punning reply to the banker Lad...

Quote:
SO THEY HAD A FALING OUT IM NOT SUPRISED JUST REMEBER HE WHO DIGS A PIT FOR ANOTHER WILL FALL IN IT GOD IS NOT MOKED AMEN

... And a straightforward one to Cookie Boi.

Quote:
GOD IS NOT MOKED (AMEN) GERMAN WAS PUNSHED FOR HIS SINS AND YOUD BETTER PRAY FOR FOGIVENESS AND DO PENISNE BEFORE YOU FIND YRSELF IN THE FIRES OF HELL

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The banker Lad of course had but one thought:

Quote:
send the money to rescued the boy funds

Mick, in turn, was mocking.

Quote:
LOOK OUT YOU DONT TRIP ON THE STARES MATE TOMTOM IS A BIT OF A JUNX MAYBE YOURE NEXT

Cookie Boi vented his feelings in baffling terms:

Quote:
you talk immature always, i should repent for what reason, my late father moneys
you talk like 18 children

Banker Boy's anger was also expressed in an odd way:

Quote:
compound fool without single sense of maturity

Sand Timer x 7
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray's been trying to contact Tusia.

Ray wrote:
My daughter i send about 50 kilo of Gold Dust through fishing trawler to your husband in Ghana, when your husband clear the Gold in the harbor, both of you will sell the Gold in America and bought houses for yourself, don't revealed this secret to anybody at all, why you don't reply your husband again

Ray wrote:
moreover i told one agent in America to come and pick you down to united state of America coming month

Tusia's mother strives to be diplomatic.

Jutta wrote:
Yesterday, I noticed a large unexplained transaction on my son's bank statement. He wouldn't tell me what it was about, but he suggested it had something to do with you. Could you please explain what is going on?

Senegal
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tom replied and then got his dad involved.

Quote:
Tom: Thank you very much for your email and the content is quite understood, for your information i have a lot of friends, where are you from and the name of your son

Please your nationality and real name of your son
Jutta: I'm Greenlandic but I'm living in Australia right now. My son's name is <T.K.>. (Don't try this at home)
Tom: Mummy
I am Tom Thomas 20 year old from united state of America, my father work in chevron oil and gas company in turkey ocean as expatriate, apparently i went on excursion in West Africa Ghana with my co student since 2 month ago on tour, my father introduce your son to me through email address, however my father send six hundred thousand U S dollar and 50 kilo of Gold from turkey to me here in Ghana through fishing trawler because my father do exchange crude oil with Gold from top Russia business tycoon in the ocean, but the metallic trunk boxes that contained these items is still in the harbor uncleared

Thank God i am going to take you as my mother from today because i loss my biological mother in air crash last year in New York city, for your information i haven't disclose this secret to your son before, please advice your son to stop dealing with people that is going to jeopardize his career

I am going to introduce you to my father also mum
Tom: Mummy, i don't heard from you again regards what your son told you about our friendship, i send your email address across to my father in offshore to able him acquaint you more in details
Jutta: I'm sorry for your loss. Who is Tusiagtek dealing with that is going to jeopardize his career?
Tom: i don't know about it regards to what you told me that you saw some bank details on his email, my father is contemplating to fly your son to America when he came on vacation to be with me, did you see the email my father send across to you

Quote:
Ray: Here you meet Engineer Raymond Thomas from united state of America, presently working with chevron oil and gas company in Istanbul ocean offshore, my son name Tom told me about you yesterday regards your son behaving, i felt your son is very generous that is why i link him to my son, anyway my vacation is coming up next month i will measure i meet with you one one one
Jutta: Explain to me how you know Tusiagtek.
Ray: Anyway one girl in Australia introduce me to your son, i then introduce Tusiagtek to my son that is how both of them became friends, apparently i am contemplating to invest in Australian for long ago, i will use this opportunity to take you as my foreign beneficiary over there in Australian to receive parcels in Ghana

This lad has all his formats jumbled up, but it looks like he's trying to recruit my character as a mule. Any ideas about where to take it from here?

Senegal
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have your character keep asking questions and misunderstanding the answers. Lads love that.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ good idea

Quote:

Ray: what is your suggestion madam
Jutta: Are you saying that my son has been making business connections for me?
Ray: What are you incinerating madam regards that through your son both of us can become spouse, moreover i am contemplating to instruct the agent here in Ghana to deliver those parcels to you in Australian before my arrival, i will give you the agent email address to able you contact him for the delivery
Jutta: What parcels are you delivering to me? Anyway, I'm going to have to give Tusiagtek a serious talk about arranging a marriage for me.

I have no idea what Ray is incinerating at this point.

Senegal
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom: Mummy
I went back to united state of America yesterday with my co student, because will have roundup with our tour, how is my friend Tusiagtek he know longer reply me again, what is going on Mum

I don't have feeling of mother again since i lost my Mum in air crash

Regards
Tom Thomas
Jutta: Tusiagtek is grounded from email until I can figure out what's going on.

Ray wrote:
My Dear Sister
Thank you very much for your question dear, moreover you know i told you i work with chevron oil and Gas company in offshore turkey ocean, normally will men on board do exchange crude oil with Gold from top Russian business merchant here in the ocean, that is the source of the six hundred thousand U S dollars and 50 kilo of Gold i want you to receive there in Australian before my arrival to meet with you personally, for your information i have already instruct the agent in West Africa Ghana to deliver the two parcels to you, that love i have for your son i wanna share it with you pretty damsel

That is my late wife Tom mother and my co workers attachment photos, please send me your photos also dear, i wanna take your son with me to united state of America, will you allow him

Sincerely
Eng Raymond Thomas

(sorry, couldn't figure out how to watermark a gif)

Jutta wrote:
Suppose you do send me the parcels, what do I do with them? And what does my son have to do with any of this?

Senegal
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray wrote:

Thank you very much for your mail response and the content is quite understood, i am coming to invest the funds on real estate management in Australian because of you and your son, when the agent deliver the parcels to your residential house address in Australian, kelp the parcels safe before my arrival in Australian next month, moreover the Gold worth $2.5 million U S dollars when i sold them to any Gold merchant anyway in the world, i asked you to sent me your photos baby girl

Please think about it and come out with positive response dear, i will instruct the agent to contact you from West Africa Ghana on Monday regards the delivery

How is my son doing, i hope is studying

Jutta wrote:

I still have some more questions. Why did MY son send $1600 to a Nigerian lawyer?

Ray wrote:

I don't understand what you are talking about dear, please interrogate my stepson properly the transaction he paid the $1600 for, please for security reason don't allow my stepson to his email addresses again because Nigeria is full of scammers, when i came on vacation i will seat him down to know wht he send money to Nigeria at all, in enough share i will instruct the agent to contact you on Monday on how to deliver the parcels to you.

Anymore question honey

Ray wrote:

i don' heard from you again honey, did the agent contact you today

Ray wrote:

the agent sent me an email right now their contacted you yesterday, please follow up with him okay

Jutta wrote:

I told the agent that I am not ready to get the parcels. I am still figuring out what Tusiagtek is doing. I'm taking the same strategy as you by not allowing him to his email, but the only thing he said was that he sent the money to help Tom. You should interrogate Tom to find what he needed the money for.

Senegal
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic