SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ideas to provoke a lazy lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
eddie kenway
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

got a lazy lad - London based according to his phone number, who doesn't believe in working for his money

he's a barrister helping me with a compensation claim for being previously scammed

I tried to pay by cheque, which upset him, as his "chambers" don't take cheques due to previous fraud Laughing oh the irony

he very generously coughed up an early piggy, so am delaying until the account can be reported and killed, and am asking for an invoice for the legal services he's provided

apparently his chambers don't do invoices either - like 10 minutes knocking something up in word would kill him

i don't want to drive the lad away but i would like him to work for his money

any ideas about getting some effort from him

Closed lad accounts x25
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

* There was a crooked barrister among the ones who defrauded you, and he wouldn't give an invoice either.

* Ask him for his fee schedule, so you know what to expect in fees. He might settle for sending an invoice as a lesser task.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What kind of genuine barrister won't issue an invoice for his/her work? Is your character sure this is a genuine barrister that's being dealt with here?

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a scam to me. I know my real barrister provides an invoice and I have to pay 75 Pounds for the hour he put into it. They want to bill for everything.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
eddie kenway
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks guys

I might try for a copy of his certificate to practice, or at least a nice photo of him in a wig and gown Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x25
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You need an itemized bill for services rendered. Your accountant can't write off the amount on your taxes without it.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
London based according to his phone number,

I'd wager it's a redirect and that your lad is not really in the UK at all. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
modokmind
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try this: Tell the lad you want to keep him on retainer and ask how much in addition to what he is charging you would it take for you to keep him retained. Also, always question the exchange rate and tell him you want to wait a week before paying so that the exchange rate is more in your favor due to some pending geo-political event/situation. It's best if it is public and something the lad could track by watching TV or easily googling or for which you could send him links on the situation.

Captu4ik
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he wasn't lazy, he might get a real job, instead of scamming.

Just sayin'

New Zealand Russia United Kingdom Cayman Islands Austria Cambodia Flag Netherlands Nigeria South Africa United States Panama Benin France Filipino flag Switzerland Ukraine Ghana United Arab Emirates Ivory Coast Belgium Germany Spain Brazil Canada Switzerland Thailand Australia Indonesia European Union Togo Malaysia Burkina Faso Turkey Hong Kong Cayman Islands Romania Italy Spain Flag Monaco UG ??? China Sweden UK Afghanistan GB Mynamar Flag Argentina SR KU CY SC AZ MA SO CU CHAD = Over 2,000 sites killed, but who's counting ?
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad you can't set him on fire. That would definitely get him moving.

Sometimes, I'll mention I have some other money coming in to a lad to get his butt moving. Sometime like "That's ok if you don't want to complete this transaction and supply an invoice like I need. I just found out yesterday I won the Coca-Cola lottery. I don't really need the compensation claim. Thanks for your help."

Of course do not use this if you think the lad will call your bluff and twig. The majority of the time it does start a fire under the lad because he can't stand the thought of his money going to some other lad.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic