SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Eric & Franklin Saga (Hilts/UZUMBO chop page 24)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the suggestions via posts and PM's. We've put together a nice list of about 90 questions that will need to be completed to proceed. I believe Roger will be sending it to Franklin sometime next week.

These questions only cover their Korhogo safari, so upon satisfactory completion we will put together another questionnaire that covers the Maiduguri safari. Smile

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a good idea! Ask them to provide in detail what happened while they were kidnapped by Boko Haram. That should be a source of continued misunderstanding. Since Eric left Franklin alone in Maiduguri, a whole host of questions arises..."So what happened to Eric while he was with BH?" "Oh, so Eric wasn't with BH. So Franklin was with BH?" Which one of you is a sleeper agent?

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks some more questions about the lad's stories:

Quote:
Wow, you have given me a lot of new details that I didn't know before! Are you saying that two GPS drivers attempted to steel the package from you? And then they took it to Bamako Mali? Is that when the package was lost? Did Mr Moses Malone exceed in getting the package back for you?

Regarding your claims of illness in Korhogo Ivory Coast, I need some more details for your file. Unfortunately I do not speak any French, so I do not know what the doctor's medical reports say. Can you find a way to translate them for me? I think it is very impotent that we get those details into your file, so we can get the maximum amount of compensation possible for you from the finance department.

I am a little confused about what is going on with your diseased father. Are you telling me that they will not issue a death certificate until he is buried? I thought they normally do that as soon as a person is diseased? And are you saying that your father has been in the mortuary for five months now? I didn't know that was possible! How much is that costing you?

The lad hasn't responded yet. In another couple days I'll send him the questionnaire forms.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So one of my baiting characters that was pushing for a piggie. I have a line about bank suggesting mg/wu might be 419.. and homeland security warning (thanks to captu4ik)

just got this?????? Very Happy Laughing

Quote:
Well this transaction has nothing to do with scam or 419 which i no nothing about but i will have to respect your wishes and will provide you with a bank details but that has to be tomorrow. But again i want to warn you please ignore any email that will come from someone name Uzumb0, which he may pretend to you that he know me or he is my assistance please ignore such email because i do not know who is Uzumb0 or whoever may contact you cause i alone is handling the progress of your transaction and no one else is involve so do not listen to cause there is some kind of bad guy trying to divert your ATM card to there personal use and i am working to put an end to them and that is why i am warning you right now to stay focus and do not reply anyone who may send you an email pretending to know me while he did not know me at all but he is the people who want to divert your funds but i will do everything within my power to ensure that you receive your card without any trouble.

Thanks you for your understand!

Btw.. Uzumb0 unleeted take you right to this thread..(might be only in sig) Since its NOW has popped on to this lads radar you might want to obfuscate it..

ETA: and if this is one of your "boys" obviously they don't have enough to do if they are scamming my character Wink

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
AlDente
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful baiting Big X.
Don't give up on that death certificate Smile

Closed lad accounts x14 x4 NigeriaMalaysiaSouth AfricaUnited StatesIvory CoastcameroonUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyUnited KingdomChinaFranceThailandHong KongTogoBurkina FasoRomaniaFilipino flagNew ZealandVietnam FlagTurkeyKenyaNetherlandsUkraineSwitzerlandRussiaBeninCayman Islands x566

Did you want me to kill my self because of you. Don't ask ne such questions angina - Rev. Richard
"you re in deep sheet. keep tasting my potentials" - Puppy lad
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What company do the GPS drivers work for? Perhaps the company can provide proof that they actually work for them so that Eric and Franklin can receive compensation from them. Also inquire if the GPS drivers work for Boko Haram. Once they fill out the questionnaire ask a bunch of questions about their responses, and maybe have them fill out the form again for added detail.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Franklin gives a lot more details about the trip to Korhogo:

Quote:
Thank you for your response and I'm telling you nothing but the truth. Regarding about our package GPS Regional Manager Mr. Moses Malone emailed us when we traveled in Korhogo Cote d Ivoire, that Mali police contacted him that they found GPS delivery van overturned on its side late hour in the night along street of Bamako Mali, that there was considerable damage to their company van and he told us that the Mali Police found their two drivers Mr. B and Mr. RT he sent to deliver our package to us in Korhogo, inside their company van running away with our package, that both of them are in police custody. It is how our package went Bamako Mail.

He also told us that Mr. B was extremely drunk when they found him and he was abusive and cursing at the police, that it appears that he was driving while drinking before he ran off of the road and Mr. RT was found passed out in the backseat. He stank of alcohol and appears to have soiled himself (I find this detail very amusing) and there were several broken bottles of alcohol inside of the van, that our package was also in the vehicle and he said that it appears that they have opened our package and took an envelope with “CASH’’ of $ 2000 dollars, Mrs Betty Hamilton put inside one of the IPad box.

That it had been torn into, before he recovered $1640 from them and he was unsure if that is the total amount, because Mr. B and Mr. RT used some of the money to purchase the alcohol. I emailed him that the total amount inside the package was $2,000 dollars, before he told us that the contents in the package are intact and there were a few boxes opened, it surprised Mr.Dan Hamilton that the package he sent insured was opened by Mr. B and Mr. RT, the GPS drivers that is why they discovered that our package was valuable and they tried to steal it.

Mr. Moses Malone pleaded to us that he understood why his drivers had been claiming to not be able to locate us these past several days, he sent them to bring our package to us with the GPS company in Korhogo, that both of them decided to escape to Mali with our package and their company van. We frustrated so much in Korhogo Cote d Ivoire, before the Rev father advised us to go back to Ghana. We traveled back to Ghana, before Mr. Moses Malone emailed us that he brought our package back to Korhogo, Cote d Ivoire. But he will not advise us to come to Korhogo, Cote d Ivoire.

Mr. Moses Malone emailed us when we was in Ghana, that the GPS approved to reimburse us our expenses that we will singed a sworn statement with the GPS in the United States before they release the funds to us. We do what he directed us to do and sent a sworn statement to him which we sent a copy of it to you in my previous email, before he responded back to us that the GPS promised to reimbursed us with the sum of $8,280 dollars for our expenses in our failed trip to Cote d Ivoire, that he will also give us the $2,000 dollars Mr. B and Mr RT remove from the package. He told us to come to the GPS office in Abuja, Nigeria to pick up the package and the money they promised to give us then. Mr Moses Malone emailed me when I'm in Maiduguri Nigeria
that he surrendered the package to Mr. Dennis Rodman, the CEO of GPS company.

I told Mr Dennis Rodman about all the reimbursement process and he responded back that the $8,280 dollars Mr. Moses Malone promised to reimbursed us for our expenses in our failed trip to Cote d Ivoire, after we singed a sworn statement is from the US office and it was not approved with official process, before he encourage me to work closely to you so that you will complete the reimbursement process to ensure that they compensated us for our expenses these past months.

Mr. Dennis Rodman also told me that he instructed you to give us all we deserve and once the Board of Directors completed the reimbursement payment, that he assure us that it will be much more than the $8,280 dollars we were already promised by Mr. Moses Malone, considering the stresses that we endured in Nigeria.

Regarding the French language you requested me to translate for you. I am very sorry that i don't have anybody here that speaks French, because Ghana is not a French country. I want you to understand my point, before the doctor's in West Africa will issue someone a death certificate when they recover their hospital charges. My Uncle told me that the hospital charges and mortuary bills from January to this June is $2,500 dollars and they requested us to pay the money before they will attend to us. (I think he's just trying to get Roger to send him the money out of pity)

To be honest with you, we scared of Mrs. Betty Hamilton health condition, because we don't want anything to happen to Mrs. Betty Hamilton at this point. Mr. Dan Hamilton always updates us about his beloved wife Betty health condition so that we can be helping his wife in our prayers here.

I look forward to hearing from you

Roger is confused to hear that Mr Rodman has the package:

Quote:
Now I am very confused. I was on the impressionism that the package was lost, and that is why we are compensating you and your gay partner Mr Eric with the $40,000.00 dollars. Now you are telling me that the package has been in the possessive of Mr Dennis Rodman this whole time? If the package is in fact not lost, why did Mr Rodman ask me to handle your compensation? Please clear this up for me, because I think I must have misunderstood something. Also, who is this reverend father you mentioned? Is he someone you met in Korhogo?

Are you sure you can't find anybody who can translate the French? If we do not have prove of your illness in Korhogo Ivory Coast, I am not sure I will be able to persuade Mr Hilts in the finance department to grant your request for the full compensation of $57,000.00 dollars. And I don't want you to loose up on anything that you have coming to you. I want to make sure you get everything you deserve, so please try to find someone to translate the doctors notes.

I think it is crazy that they won't issue you a death certification for your diseased father. Here in the United State they always give it to you as soon as the person is dead, so I am suppressed that they are with holding it from you before you pay the hospital bills. I don't know what to tell you except that you will need to find a way to get the money so that we can proof to the finance department that your father is diseased and that you deserve extra compensation for that. Please try to get it as soon as you can.

Let's see how hard he tries to get the higher compensation. I'm hoping for a poorly forged death certificate, but I'm not holding out hope with these lads. The questionnaire will go out soon.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's forgotten to tell you about the kids where Mr Moses was staying in hiding, who had also opened the PACKAGE and were playing with the I Pads. Maybe some of them got broken? Best to check with Mr Moses. Very Happy
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad says he will try to get what Roger asked for:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail and your efforts in this matter. I am writing to
inform you that is Mr Moses Malone emailed us that he surrendered the
package to Mr. Dennis Rodman, the CEO of GPS , before you
emailed us that Mr. Dennis Rodman contacted you regarding our
compensation payment before the GPS prepared to compensate us
for the lost package.

Since you said so far that GPS promised to compensate us for
the lost package and we don't have another options than to take the
money
, because we are following your instructions based on what Mr.
Dennis Rodman instructed you to do. That is why we agreed to collect
money for the package, because we really want to sort out the issue as
soon as possible.
(I'm sure they do)

Regarding the Rev father that i mentioned in my previous email is the
Rev we met in the Catholic church in Korhogo, Cote d Ivoire. To be
honest, i have not set up my eyes to someone that speaks French
language here to help me translate the medical records and i'm still
searching for someone else that speaks French language.
(I hope he actually is)

Meanwhile, i have already forwarded my sick pictures when i'm in the
hospital and the hospital card including other reports the doctor
issued to me when the Nurse thoroughly examined my health condition.
Please check my previous emails the documentation proofs that i sent
to you few days ago and you will see the hospital official stamped
with the current date they issued me at the hospital card and other
details. It is when i'm seriously ill with a stomach problem in
Korhogo, Cote d Ivoire and we was frustrated in Korhogo from January
up till March
after i recovered back from my illness before we come
back to Ghana.

Regarding my late father deceased death certificate you requested. I
advise my Uncle to go to the hospital where my father died and explain
to the doctor that we are facing financial problems at the moment, so
that the doctor will understand him to help issue him my late father
deceased death certificate.

If the doctor understand him and released the death certificate. I
pray to God to change the doctor mind to understand our current
situation and issue the death certificate to us legally without the
money, because if i will start saving money from now. I don't think
that i can raised such amount the doctor requested.

If God help us to obtain my late father death certificate and i will
not hesitate to forward it to you as soon as i receive it
(read: if I can find someone to forge a death certificate for me), because i
want to make sure we finalize the issue of the compensation without
delay.

Roger is still confused about why they're talking compensation if the package is not lost:

Quote:
I am still confused. I understand that you are asking for compensation because of the instructive from Mr Dennis Rodman, who told you to contact our customer complaints department. But if you knew that the package was in the possessive of Mr Dennis Rodman, why do you need compensation? Why can't you just go collect the package from him? (I'm sure the lads will appreciate this suggestion they go on safari again) If you are able to collect the package, then their is no need to compensate you for its loss. Do you understand what I mean? We can still compensate you for the hardship you experienced in Korhogo, of coarse.

Unless you are saying you do not wish to claim the package, in which case we would have to return it to the sender, Mr Dan Hamilton. So I guess you have a decision to make. Do you wish to collect the package from Mr Dennis Rodman, or do you want the compensation for the package? Please feel free to discuss this with Mr Dan Hamilton before you respond.

I will await your response and also the translation of the doctor's notes and the death certification.

One more thing, I believe the finance department has almost completed the paper work you need to fill in order to claim the compensation. I will send it to you tomorrow or Friday.

Spoiler alert: it will be Friday. Laughing

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the amount of details little Franklin goes into when he recalls his time on safari. He reminds me of details that even I had forgotten about. Laughing

For anyone who forgot, here are a few of the 'sick pics' he sent to Moses Malone when he was in Korhogo... I always laugh when I see them...

ImageImage

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't get why he's got abdominal dressings-he didn't have surgery. I think he "improved" his images.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad just want the money:

Quote:
Thanks for your response and your time in this matter. We appreciate
your efforts to make sure we sort out the issue amicably.

Regarding your question about who told me to contact the GPS
complaints department
(I didn't ask him this), it is Mr. Dennis Rodman contacted us that he
has given my email address to you to contact us regarding our
reimbursement payment. He advised me to work closely to you, so that
you will process the reimbursement through proper channels.

I don't want you to misunderstood me, because is you that emailed me
last month that you work in the customer complaints department at the
GPS company, that is Mr. Dennis Rodman, the CEO of GPS
company contacted you regarding our case. Before you responded back to
me that GPS prepared to compensate us with the sum of
$40,000.00 dollars for the lost package.

I have already contacted Mr. Dan Hamilton the sender of the package
and updated him that the GPS promised to compensate us with the
sum of $40,000.00 dollars for the package. Mr. Dan Hamilton emailed
Mr. Moses Malone that he requested $57,000 dollars and he also emailed
me back that $57,000 is more fair than $40,000.00 dollars. To honest,
we don't know the total cost of all the items inside the package
and
the reason why Mr. Dan Hamilton is requesting that the GPS will
give us $57,000.00 dollars for the package.

I want you to understand that the wrong delivery of our package had
put we all into troubles for five months now
and we prefer to receive
the money for the lost package
, because we don't know exactly where
the parcel is at the moment.

I am still trying my possible best to know if i can locate someone
else that speaks French language here. I will also try to know if i
can get my late father death certificate from the doctor and as soon
as i get it, i will not hesitate to forward it to you.

I look forward to receive the paper work to do the needful as you
requested, so that we can conclude this compensation issue as soon as
possible.

Roger is confused, doesn't Mr Rodman have the package?:

Quote:
Now you are confusing me again. I thought you were the one who told me that the package is concurrently in the possessive of Mr Dennis Rodman? So I don't understand why you are claiming compensation because the package is lost, since it is not lost if Mr Rodman is the one who has it.

If you are saying you want to surfeit the package, then we can compensate you for the loss of the package and then send it back to Mr Dan Hamilton. If so, then really we should only be talking about compensation for your difficulties on your journeys to collect the package. And that is what I am here to help you with.

So it is very impotent that you get the death certification and the doctors notes to me as soon as possible, so I can submit them to the finance department on your behave to approbate the compensation for your hardships.

I'm expecting the lad to choose receiving the money over getting the package. Roger will send the paperwork tomorrow.

Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is perfect! Gives us a perfect opportunity to claim that the lads don't care about actually getting the package, which means Betty can die of grief any time now...whenever's convenient.

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

How are you doing and sister Betty health condition at the moment? We
always pray for her quick recovery and we strongly believe that God
will hold her life for us and she will recover back home soon.

We still in progress regarding the compensation issue with the GPS Company complaint department Mr Roger, but he was asking us if
we want to take money for the package and I suggested for us take the
money and buy the same items here in Ghana and still deliver the toys
to the orphans, so that we can get the picture sister Betty requested

to enable her recover from her illness soon.

I noticed that the picture is one of her major problems so that we can
resolve this issue and get sister Betty her heart desire, because
anytime you write me an email that her health situation is still not
improving. I am always feel sad anytime I hear that.

Mr Roger said that he will send us some paper work to fill before they
will reimburse us the funds , but I will always update you on any
development for your reference.

Tell sister Betty that we are holding her in our prayers always, that
nothing will happen to her in Jesus name.

Regards.

Brother Eric

Dan and Betty got a visit from their barrister today...

Quote:
Hello Brother Eric,

It was a difficult day today. The doctors say that Betty's days are numbered. Our barrister came to visit and help us arrange Betty's final wishes. It was not an easy task to do, as Betty has many valuable possessions and the barrister needed to know what she wanted to do with her belonging if she were to pass on.

Betty has many valuables that she has intended to pass on to our children, but sadly we were unable to because we were never able to have any children. She has a very large jewelry collection, with many gold rings and necklaces with large diamond, rubies and valuable jewels. Betty always had an interest in jewelry. I recall once many years ago she spent $75,000 on one very large diamond ring from a famous jeweler in California. She has boxes of jewelry like this.. I simply don't know what to do with it all if she were to die. I want to ask Betty but she has not woken up in days now!

Sadly my beloved Betty did not wake today either so the barrister was unable to ask her what she wanted to do with her possessions if she were to pass on. I still hold out prayer that you and brother Franklin will be able to recover the presents and this will lift Betty's spirits!

It gives me hope to know that you are now working with the complaints department to resolve this issue and collect $57,000 from them so you can buy some toys for the children to make her happy again!

Please stay in touch my brother,

Regards, Dan

I'm sure Eric and Franklin will have an idea of what to do with Betty's box of gold jewelry. I'm just planting the idea it in their heads for now, something that may be useful down the road...

Mod edit to delete part of the GPS company name to avoid it showing on Google - JF

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"We still in progress regarding the compensation issue with the GPS
Company complaint department Mr Roger, but he was asking us if
we want to take money for the package and I suggested for us take the
money and buy the same items here in Ghana and still deliver the toys
to the orphans, so that we can get the picture sister Betty requested
"

What a whopper! Mr Roger said no such thing.

Laughing

Mod edit to delete part of the GPS company name to avoid it showing on Google - JF
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, the lad wants to take the cash:

Quote:
Thank you for your mail.
First of all i appreciate your time and your efforts in this matter.
As i said in my previous emails that is Mr. Moses Malone told me that he will surrender the package to Mr. Dennis Rodman, the CEO of GPS company.

Honestly, we haven't set up our eyes on the package to know exactly where the package is at moment, which is the reason why we decided to take the money the GPS promised to compensate us for the package and we are following your directive to make sure we sort out the issue amicably. I have not gotten someone who speaks French language to translate the doctor report and i don't want to give you wrong information. But if the GPS will compensate us with a reasonable amount for that, i will appreciate it.

I am writing to inform you that my Uncle told me that the doctor requested us to pay the charges before my late father death certificate will be issue to legally. He doesn’t have the money to pay and i’m not around to help him to sort the issue out there, because i based in Ghana. My Uncle sent my elder sister that married out to Ekeh family to help him obtain an affidavit of death certificate from the High Court of Justice to make sure we get our father death certificate legally.

Kindly upload the files (he means download) and receive my late father death certificate with a sworn Affidavit of Death Certificate and a copy of my hospital card and the doctor's note that i sent to you in my previous emails. As i said before, If you checked the hospital card and the doctor's notes i resent to you and you will see the hospital official stamped and the current date when i was admitted to the clinic in Korhogo, Cote d Ivoire.

Besides, Mr. Dan Hamilton emailed me this morning that he prefer for the GPS to compensate us for the package, so that we can get the items here in Ghana and send it to the orphans as they requested to enable his beloved wife to recover back from her illness, because is the major reason she felt sick at the hospital.

I will appreciate if you can understand me at this point to help us sort out this issue as soon as possible.

And these documents were attached:

I can't spot any obvious signs of a forgery, but I'm not entirely sure they're real either. What do you folks think?

Roger tells the lad the paperwork is ready:

Quote:
I have good news! The finance department has finished putting the paper work together. I have attached it to this email.

I think we are very close to being able to approbate your compensation payment. We just need you fill the paper work and return it to us. Don't worry, it's only a few questions to make sure we really have all of the details of your hardships in the file.

Please fill it as soon as you can and return it to me.

Oops, Roger forgot to attach the file:

Quote:
Thank you for your response and your understanding. I am writing to
inform you that there was no attachment file in the message i
received

Please resend the document that you requested me to fill and resend it
back to you soonest.

Thanks for your time and your understanding in this matter.

The lad will have to wait until Roger is back in the office on Monday. Twisted Evil

Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent as always Roger...I just think it might be nice for Dan to insist that the package get to the orphans to satisfy Betty's wish. But whatever.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Yes, a nice "Cease and Desist order" to get everything sorted out would be just the ticket!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, not able to see the pics. Have they been removed?
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X, could you repost the docs?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ It looks like the images are down because Upload Eater is down itself. Does anybody have another way for me to post the documents? Or are you willing to post them if I email them to you? Please PM me.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If they are fakes, they are extremely good. The paper used for the death certificate itself looks especially authentic.

However, there will be others who will, perhaps, see flaws. Smile
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Given the potential stakes, I can see the lads finding a way to get an official paper from a "friend" and then filling it out.

fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These lads must hate it when such important attachments come loose and fall off as the email wings it's way too them.
I mean traveling from here to there so quickly must cause some serious eloctodrag !
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Without a Red Seal of Trust, there is no way to be certain...

Not surprisingly, Brother Eric has some ideas about what to do with Betty's gold jewelry:

Quote:
Hello Brother Dan,

Oh my goodness! I just received your email now and I thank you for
your updates. I really felt bad to hear that sister Betty never waked
up for some days now. We are still holding her in serious prayers for
God to heal her from any illness that is hindering her, we wish her to
be alive to see the pictures of the kids with their toys, which she
was caring for so long now.

Brother Dan! I hope that you will understand that the delaying is not
our fault.
If not the poor performance from the GPS company, we
could have deliver this gifts to the orphans and send the pictures as
she requested.

We are waiting for Mr. Roger Bartlett, the GPS Customer
Complaints Department to conclude the issue and send us the paper work
they requested us to fill before they will compensate us for the
package and our expenses on our failed trips to Cote d Ivoire and
Nigeria.

I want to let you know that we decided to take the money for the
package so that we can be able to get the items very easy here in
Ghana and deliver it to the orphans without delay. I believe it will
be more faster than to be waiting for the GPS to deliver the
package to us in Ghana, which we never know exactly where the package
is located at the moment.

Honestly, we never set up our eyes to Mr. Moses Malone for over five
months now
and we was striving to get this package. In case if the GPS
contacts you regarding the package, tell them that you prefer
for them to give us the $57,000 for the package and our expenses on
our failed trips.

Regarding the valuable and belongings that sister Betty acquired, I
advise you to let her say whatever she wants to do with the Rings and
other Jewelries. But if she wish to hand it over to you or she direct
you to send some of the jewelries to us, we will sale it here and
use the money to build our own personal orphanage home in her name
here in West Africa.
Rolling Eyes

Besides, as I told you earlier that I will be writing to you only from
this subject and make sure you check any email you receive that it has
one (i) before you reply in case if anybody write to you claiming to
be Eric to get more information about the package, kindly ignore it.

Please tell sister Betty if she wakes up that we never forget her,
that we and the kids are praying for her everyday. God will continue
doing his work upon her as he promised us.

Have a good day ahead and regards to sister Betty.

Regards.

Brother Eric

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic