SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Feather's notoriety spreads.... nsfw

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems like Mr Feathers notoriety is spreading. After telling a few lads I have been dealing with him, they have got a tad concerned.... here is a selection of their responses.

Quote:
some group of hood lumps hacked my email and personal information

Quote:

I DO NOT HAVE ANY BOSS NAMED BY THAT. I AM SURE YOU DEALING WITH THE WRONG PERSON

Quote:
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

Quote:

I have contacted Mr. feathers regarding the fee you sent to him for delivery of your Consignment Box and he denied that he did not receive any dime from you.

Quote:
the people which you sent the money are hood lumps they wont issue you your ATM card to your door step.

-------
[email protected] got particuarly upset

Quote:
Bastards fool, you hacked Bobby email and was written me from his personal email you stupid fool? I will call him now to and ask him to change his password and throw away his computer that it email address has been hacked by imposter, groups of criminal and let me see how he will send the money to you in canada, u idiot bastards motherfucker foool?

Let us see if you will get the money from Bobby?

Quote:

Attn: Bobby,

I am warning you again on email after i discuss on the phone that a group of people had hacked into your system and they have send me email several times from your mail box stated so they are controlling your email address and they can use it to send email to anyone else pretending to be you and i think you don`t need to send any money to that Canadian bank account they gave you otherwise you money will be gone forever. This guys are gay and criminals, fraudsters hacking people email on the internet and you need to destroy your computer and buy a new one as i explain to you over the phone and create another email address because your life is in danger and this gay guy are terrorizing your email by sending me email warning that i can remove my account number and replace it with there own Canada bank account so you have to act according to my instruction on the phone?

Quote:

u r mongo park and let us see how he will eat d monei and will sleep inside his mail box motherfucker, i will use dat money to fuck ur mother and fuck all ur sister anu ofia like u, he goat?
Quote:

Satan get thee behind me & the power of God shall destroy you and you will never exit no more you spirit of Feathers and you shall die for my sake and move to hell and burnt to into pieces.

-------
Quote:
mr feather is not the owner of the money but me ok. so do as i tell you

Quote:

mr feather remits monet to my account officer who travelled to africa. so that why i tell you to send him something if it just 600 usd. i have my reasons for telling you to do so

Quote:

so i don't want you to encounter any problem now you have finish paying to mr feather. you to pay the 600usd to my immediate account officer who travelled to africa . please do this payment on time to avoid delay of your cash and don't write mr feather again because he has finished his part and write only me ok

Quote:

you do not need to write mr feather again on anything but rather write to me OK directly.

Quote:

I never told you to pay him any money,i told you they hacked my account and they are doing everything possible to get the money from you,that is why i tried to send you an account to send the funds through,why did you do that?how much did you pay to him?and where is Mr feathers now?

Quote:

You should'nt have given him my email address,why did you do that,he is a fraud,i told you they hacked my account,why wont you give me your number for me to keep you update when needed?how much have you sent to him soo far?

Quote:

remember i told you my account was hacked so dont send any money to any other account

Quote:
pls i have tried to retrieve my account but i cant that is why i am sending you email through this new email address,and i want to inform you that he is not my boss,they are fraud,as at now i dont know what is going that,that is why i gave you that account to send the funds through,thanks let me know what next ok,i am hanging in here and dont know what is going now

Quote:

that man is a fraud,pls understand what i am saying ok,why should access my email account?

Quote:

Hello madam pls i am not using that email address anymore so don't reply to that address if you get an email from them

Quote:

you made a mistake by sending money to a different account again,but i thought i sent you the information to transfer the money,why Mr feathers again,Mr feathers never sent you any information for you to send him the money,i never asked for $25,000 i only asked for $2,500 why all this now..i sent you the information,check that informations and get back to me again,if i say you should send money dont forget to send it to someone called Mr feathers ok,i dont know him anywhere,you're making a mistake.

Quote:

I have been telling you that you are doing with the wrong office and i asked you to stop all communication you have with them but you don't want to listen to my directives, soon you will understand.

Which Gaycation are you talking about, sorry am not a gay okay, so i don't know what he is talking about.

Quote:

I got your message sincet he claims to know my way about or what ever he claimed to be to me, tell him to meet me in office or you can ask him to write me through email address, but i keep telling you that working with him will not be of help to you but you don't want to listen to my directives.

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when Feathers is busy. Smile

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Hood lump" .. Laughing Laughing Laughing - priceless!
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
howfy pardna yu not nos me but my name is feathers and i is snorky boys yu pobably alredy nos abot snorky boys we top gang in al da wold and we de cides to chop yu dolla yu shud be honor dat snorky boys choses yu tu chop yu wok fer snorky boys now but yu nevar makes anoder dolla all da mony goes to mr snokry and da snorky boys

Quote:
May the God of consuming fire consume u that spirit of feathers and snorky boys, u shall die by the blood of Jesus Christ, of Nazareth, that blood of Jesus Christ, the son of the Host High God, shall consume u today and u shall chop my dollas no more. Blood Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the son of God Almighty who live in Heaven shall consume u spirit of feathers and snorky boys, u must die by the blood of Jesus Christ.

Blood of Jesus Christ, of Nazareth in working in my life and Angel Michael and Angle Gabriel shall consume u all feathers and snorky boys!

Blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I serve?

Quote:
howdy pardna dis is feathers i dont tink yu hapy rite now dont wory al da mugus not hapy first tim i chop da dolla but dey get use to it we snorky boys is every were

Quote:
Satan get thee behind me and the most high God, shall consume u were ever u may be and all ur snorky boy shall be disgrace and put to shame with all ur darkness power shall fail and u shall be silence forever! My Bible tell me in John 14 vase 14, if I will ask anything in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and it shall be granted. So u and ur boys r consume by that precious blood Jesus Christ, the son of the Most High God, shall consume u by the fire of the Holy Ghost. In Jesus Mighty name I pray and ask all this, amen??????

Blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the son of the living God, will destroy u by the Fire of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus Powerful name I prayed!!!

Blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth?

Quote:
howdy frend dis yur ol pal feather agan yu talks abot satin but yu not nose satin til yu nose snorky boys satin see snorkys and he runs in fere we yur worse nitemare so yu gets to wok making snorky boys mony ok???

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems even the 'illuminati' has heard of Mr Feathers and it seems they are not fans......

Quote:

then you have to send me the payment details in making the payment for confirmation because many people has been complaining of these same mr FEATHERS duping there money.

Quote:
you are too stupid to talk to me like that ok

-----

another lad went off on a rant....
Quote:

Mr feathers ,or whatever you call yourself fool i will never blame you
because you are total IDIOT, who never knew who pass,will never ever
know who he pass too, you may use the money to go to Party as you want
because you have no seince and you did not thing for your life, the
way you cut the man correct money from him you will never use the
money well because all you know is part maybe your famly is home with
out any money and you follow woman after one another ,contune to
correct the from him soon you will stop ok fool, and you may call your
father Idiot .

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

more worried lads....
Quote:

LISTEN WE HAVE CHAGNE THINGS HERE OKAY

YOU ARE NOW INSTRUCTED TO DEAL WITH ME OKAY

Quote:
I don't need to exchange words with him, but what i can assure i what i have told you, i don't talk/blab like him Mr. Feathers but "after every race the counting of the mileage follows" we/you shall see at the end of the day.

Please pass this message to him.

Quote:
i told you no need to write him again. his job is over. all toy need to do is to pay 500usd to get the ATM card. that's all that is needed. and don't tell him all we talk OK. so I please tell me the convince means you to send the 500 USD so your card would be prepared for you

Quote:
please do as i tell you and don't write my feather again

from the CANADA FBI Shocked
Quote:

we like to bring to your notice that we do not recognized the name you have stated and please you have to be very careful with the internet activities cause we receive thousand of emails everyday complaining about been scammed over the internet

and from customs agent 'Larry'
Quote:
For your own security, you are advised to follow only my directives from now going.

You are now dealing directly with the Customs and Boarder Protection Agency.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Michael Rich is getting chopped by Uzumbo and the Kofiboyz too. Poor guy just can't catch a break. Very Happy

Of course, Uzumbo and Feather have a mutual respect for each other as big time guymen and are happy to share this lads clients.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad from back in Feb/Mar sent me two emails this morning. The first was asking if I had paid his vic/mule, to which I replied that I had sent Mr Feathers the $7500 like he asked me to.

Then I opened his second email....
Quote:

ATTENTION MY DEAR BOBBY,

PLS, TREAT THIS MESSAGE AS A MATTER OF URGENCY!. YOU ARE ADVISED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD NOW BECAUSE THERE ARE SCAMMERS IN YOUR MAIL BOX

Laughing

I think this lad has a crystal ball.

lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is every where.. LOoks like he just chopped my lad.. ??

[img] https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B__Ot0YQIxO7cUVYV0g5RDhBSWM/view?usp=sharing [/img]

Ps. can someone tell me how to post a pic?

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like CANADA FBI is on the case!!

Hello Bobby,
Quote:

How are you doing today? hopefully wonderful, we the Canada FBI received your letter and we are very sorry for the late response regarding your letter to us, this was due to the fact that we have much work over here and we have to make sure all email is returned without any delays like we told you before, once again we are very sorry for that okay, regarding your email to us, that company you are dealing with is not legit lottery company Sir, please don't go and get your self scammed and lost your hard earn money over nothing, you are to view below for the list of the legit lottery companis okay, please Sir you don't have to send any money to him, what are you sending $10,000 for? for what reason? do not say you were told Sir, kindly view below listed companis and be sure of whon you are dealing with over the internet, be very careful Sir, get back now for more info of whom you are to deal with over the internet okay, thank you and remain blessed...

Quote:
Hello Bobby,

We just reveived an email from someone that she has been scammed by Mr Feathers few hours now, you are be very careful, don't send any money to that person, and why will send such a huge amount to someone you don't know over the internat? (BEST LAD ADVICE EVER) you have to stop any transaction you are having with that person right away, you can confirm it yourself via email: [email protected] contact her, she is crying as i write to you right now and we are about working to track him down as soon as possible before him scam another okay, will get back to you sooner...... please you have to put a hold on that very transaction you are have Mr Feathers okay...

-------

and from a lad's loan company.... I think he is undecided about Mr Feather's actual job.

Quote:
Good day Bobby,
I JUST WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE IN CHARGE OF EVERY LOAN OFFER GIVEN OUT TO OUR CLIENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND MR FEATHERS WORKS UNDER US AS IT IS NOW WE HAVE TAKING THE WORK FROM HIM TO SEND HIM ON A COURSE TO UNDERSTAND ONE OF OUR MANAGEMENT STAFF THAT WILL BE GOING ON A LONG TIME BREAK TO UNDER GO TREATMENT.
REGARDS:
GEORGE HARRISON

Quote:

HE IS SCAM AND IF YOU KEEP SENDING MONEY TO HIM FOR HE WILL RIP YOU OFF

SO BE WISE AND FOLLOW ME TO GET YOUR FUNDS

Quote:

Good day bobby,
Mr Feathers is one of our staffs like i told you before and he has no company cos he works for us and perhaps if you do really need this loan for you to be able to consolidate on your project you should do the right thing now and get back to us.
Regards:
George Harrison

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant lad-grief!

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

some more concerned lads....
Quote:

ATTENTION

HOW ARE YOU? WHO IS MY BOSS? DO YOU MEAN YOU SENT 8000 DOLLAR I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU ON PHONE CONVERSATION

Quote:

NOTED KINDLY FORWARD ME THE EMAIL ADDRESS TELEPHONE NUMBER OF MR FEATHERS AND YOUR OWN NUMBER FOR MORE VERIFICATION I WANT TO HELP YOU

Quote:
ATTENTION

I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT MY EMAIL WAS HACK BECAUSE I WAS SICK THEN BUT I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ON PHONE

KINDLY SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER

I then sent him some random lads number.... pity the lad didn't pick up. It's probably 03.30 in Lagos about now. Very Happy
Quote:

ATTENTION

I WISH TO NOTIFY YOU THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS HACK I TRY TP CONTACT THE NUMBER YOU SEND TO ME BUT IS NOT GOING THROUGH BUT I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU NEED TO PAY A TOTAL FEE SO THAT WE CAN CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION WITHOUT NO FURTHER DELAY

Quote:

ATTENTION

I WISH TO KNOW WHAT IS YOUR INTENTION BECAUSE I HAVE TOLD YOU ABOUT THE TOTAL PAYMENT

IN OTHER FOR US TO DELIVERED YOUR PARCEL TO YOU BUT YOU IGNORED IT SO KINDLY LET US KNOW

BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE ANY BODY LIKE MR FEATHERS IN THIS OFFICE SO I PRESUME YOU HAVE SENT MONEY TO A GOLD DIGGER
Shocked

The US Embassy in Benin kindly sent me the following in large bolded text....
Quote:

You have paid the money to the wrong people, I told you to change your password, so that this transaction will be secure, therefore get back to me as soon as you change your password.

Quote:

Some one else have your password, therefore this transaction cannot continue except you change your password.

WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great lad pain.. Smile

michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="bobbybobby"]more worried lads....
Quote:

from the CANADA FBI Shocked

A big scammer red flag here! Everybody knows the proper name is
FBI CANADA. Rolling Eyes
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feathers has sent him a taunt. Feathers likes to taunt.

Quote:
howdy pardna yu not nose me but my name is feathers and i chop yur dolla i wok for grupe caled snorky boys ask da lagos cafe boys abot snorky boys and dey tel yu dat we da most feresome grupe arond and yu now wok fer us or shuld i say yu now woks fer me hahahaha so gets bak to wok mak snorky boys mony bitch

lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I had a lad I was growing bored with.. he kept changing his name and email and I got 2 piggies from him .. so I decided to introduce Mr Feathers...

JayHawk has asked that we MASS BAIT HIM.. See end for contact info..

Skipping first 2 weeks of baiting.. we caught up when...I questioned him about emails.. I got this..

Larry the Lad wrote:
My email has never changed only that I had my Gmail Id on my Mobile phone and the phone fell into water, then I have to used this alternative email Id Rolling Eyes which I had on my computer to email you, so there is nothing wrong at the moment , you are still with Larry Hobbs the diplomat.

Attached below is my ID Card , please forward <snip>*yawn*

I am waiting urgently to receive the transfer slip from you. This is your Mailing address: <snip> Canada. So nothing has changed my dear Bob

So I decide to slip in Mr Feathers..

Bob wrote:
Thank you for confirming with me.. but I am still concerned..

I see your emails with Diplomat Larry Hobbs, sometimes William Emmad, sometimes MARS WORLDWIDE SDN. BHD. MARS WORLDWIDE SDN. BHD. and then last Mr Feather. That is you also? Of course it is. .. I believe that is the account you used to changed the bank instructions? Now I think about it you didn't provide me ID that time?.. oh well.

AND THEN just last night I received notice that [email protected] is no longer valid.!. I didn't think that would happen if you dropped your phone into water.. *laugh* i should know.. I ruin a phone about 4 times a year by doing that.. I always have same email..

Any ways.. I will check on transfer.. Lucky thing tho., my banker had just about sent it the other day but you caught me just in time.. So I changed it.. per your instructions.. I am surprised you dont have it by now.

Larry AKA Mr WORLDWIDE wrote:
I have not changed anything , and i haven't told you that my id is no long existing , Mr.William Emmad <snip *yawn*> rsation with me, and the MARS WORLDWIDE SDN. BHD partner name of my company , so I have nothing to hide or play here , if you are want to send the money fine.

Bob wrote:
I wanted to get back with you. My banker sent the funds yesterday.. He said you should have them.
When can i expect my CARD?

He asks for Receipt..

Quote:
I will get receipt as soon as he get in.. HAVE you checked with your agent Mr Feathers?

Still he says nothing about Mr Feathers..

MR WORLDWIDE wrote:
I have informed the homeland cashier but he told me there is no money in his account , please send my the receipt of the paymnet for evidence and clarification that you have transfer the said amount .I have to delivered your ATM Card to you as soon as you confirm the receipt to me

I send him receipt..

FINALLY he reacts.

Mr WW wrote:
Too bad that you are joking on serious issues , please no transfer of such name I gave to you okay

and Bob loses it.. Just too much for him.. NSFW

bob wrote:
That is IT!.. What the FUCK are you talking about..I SENT THE MONEY to MR FEATHER as you requested.. Now you have changed your emails and your names and who to send this too like 10 TIMES. YOU KEEP CHANGING NAME BANKS AND EMAILS.. AND YOU HAVE THE gall to say IM NOT SERIOUS!! I am JOKING? FUCK YOU!

You see you might be better at computers but I have a simple notepad with it all writen out..

You have sent me emails with NAME SUCH AS

Diplomat Larry Hobbs,
AND
William Emmad,
AND
MARS WORLDWIDE SDN. BHD.
AND
Mr Hugh Feathers

You have sent these emails from email address

[email protected]
AND
outlook security ltd.com[ at] outlook.com
AND
feathers6666 [at] gmail.com

You have told me to Pay.

May 24

Receiver's Name: Larry Hobbs
Address: North Carolina,NC

AND

On Jun 2
name of bank :Park Community Bank
<snip>

AND

Jun 3
Bank Name: PBIBank
<snip>

Jun 5

BANK NAME: STANDARD BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA
ACCOUNT NO: 401XX682
ACCOUNT NAME: Mr Hugh Feathers
SWIFT CODE: SBZAXXKJJ
BRANCH CODE: 006405
BANK ADDRESS: SOUTH DALE SHOPPING CENTER, JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.

SO I SENT YOU THE MONEY TO LAST ONE!.. I then sent you receipt..

SO YOU TELL ME?!! WHO IS JOKING around!..??

You are scamming me aren't you ?? I trusted you!.. You got my money and you are just pertenting you DON'T HAVE IT.. YOU FUCKER!.. I SENT YOU $850 as I promised and you are now saying I didn't

YOU PIECE OF SCAMMING SHIT!. SO WHO IS JOKING NOW!, I NEED A DRINK

GOOD DAY

About now I asked Jawhawk to chop him..

Quote:
He is starting to understand so he sent this wall of text..

I have not and never change my email for any reason, I gave you two account belongs to Homeland security agency here in United States Of America, I have never anytime involve African in my communication with you , when I asked you to send money with money gram , you complained that your financial adviser warned you about money gram used as instrument of scammer in African , remember that I told you I have nothing to do with African and I am not communicating from African , I am a US Citizen and the money in question will be receive by homeland cashier, now you demand an account and I gave you the account of Mr.Blair Ross , you complained about the incorrect account I have to demand another account from the same cashier with the same name, when next did i gave you this particular on Jun 5

BANK NAME: STANDARD BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA
ACCOUNT NO: 40xxxx82
ACCOUNT NAME:s Mr Hugh Feather
SWIFT CODE: SBZxxxKJJ
BRANCH CODE: 006405
BANK ADDRESS: SOUTH DALE SHOPP{ING CENTER, JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.

When you receive this account why don't you ask me about the African involvement on the issue related to US , why should I give you African account while I am in US , please you are the one making joke of me , you are the person playing with my intelligent and kindness, if you are working with hoodlums , please count me outLaughing , I can;t come here to cheat or lie because of money, I am not a scammer Shocked , I am sincere and legitimate to you, if you sent money with the in African account better call your money back because I have never in any way gave you such instruction. I am here in the United States , I am not in Africa , you can call my telephone or you give your to call you , if you are real with your word and claim. I am open person , I have explained everything to you that Emma William is the man at the world bank that directed you to me, the email markm4xxx3@ is my email and the outlook security [email protected] is our company email , I can;t hide anything from you and my has not Change from Larry Hobbs.

So now Gents and kiddies..
GO attach this guy..

Here is the intro I found in Surplus
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=276307&highlight=markm4443+gmail

Or email him and ask about ATM card

Code:
outlook security ltd.com at outlook.com (no spaces)

Jayhawk and I would like to MASS BAIT this guys with Feathers Chopping him.. WHO IS IN?

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud

Last edited by lighten_up on Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rosemary is allready very confused about the whole thing Smile

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if you are working with hoodlums , please count me out

Wise words... Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think these two lads may need blood pressure medication...... Laughing

Quote:
He will not know, because he is only an impostor, forward my mail to him, if your ATM CARD is not here where did i get the one a sent you with your name??? Mr. Feathers will only keep asking you for fees after fees write it down he will not be able to do anything for you.
why not ask yourself!! how long has you known him? and how long does it take to have once payment done/effected if truly the person you are talking here is in charge, how long does it take to perfect banking co-ordinates and effect transfer to ones nominated bank account any where in the world?? if he is real!!! just think about it!!

Remember " A stitch in time saves nine" they say , my candid advise to you is to make hay while the sun shines" and do not be deceived by any Feathers he is not in charge, i have told you before and i am telling you again, do me this good and copy/forward this mail to him for him to know, that i am aware he is only deceiving you, but the sooner you follow the light the better for you

#2 was upset that Mr Feathers swapped the lads bank account for feather's bank account and then taunted him about it....

Quote:
YOU ARE THE BOBBY FOOL

Quote:

U RE JOBLESS IF U DNT HV WORK OR TOOLS TO WORK I CAN GET YOU STOP FOOLING AROUND

Quote:
U BE FOOL U DONT HV 1 DOLLAR U RE A POOR DUDE

Quote:

RE U SURE U WENT TO SCHOOL CORRECT UR SELF IS NOT MSSTER IS MASTER FOOL

Quote:
EVEN COMMON SIMPLE ENGLISH U CANT SPEAK AD U CALL UR STUPID FOOL MASTER

After being informed that if I spoke like an oyibo then he would need to ask someone else in the cafe for a translation and that could make him look even more stupid than he really is. Feathers also told him how he was going to spend the money that he had just chopped and that a wooden coffin was what awaits this small boi.
Quote:

YOU RE DEAD I WILL ANNOUNCE UR DEATH TONITE AT AROUND 2 AM U DNT TALK TO PEOPLE ANYHOW I KNOW WAT I WILL DO TO U JUS WATCH

Quote:
I WILL NOT KILL UR WITH GUN BUT I WILL KILL U SPIRITUALLY
Quote:

I WILL NOT KILL U WITH GUN BUT I WILL KILL U SPIRITUALLY, I WILL EWAKE UP BY 2 AM I DIG UR GRAVE AD PUT U DER

Quote:
LEMME SEE HOW STRONG U RE, U RE A DEAD MAN

Quote:
HOLD ON DNT TALK MUCH LET SEE

and then he went silent. Sad

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this lad got his $1200 payment chopped by feathers 8 days ago.... his response just arrived this morning.
Quote:

yes, i told feather dog make e fuck ur mama smelling pussy.........bastard like you when dangote trailer go kil soon.......i fuck ur sista die yestadai hia....................ogun kill you

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more lads are in the process of having their payments chopped by the elusive Mr Feathers. Very Happy

Quote:
I don't know anybody called Mr Feathers here in our office.

Quote:
I'm sorry for this Mr. Feathers is not from our office

Quote:

May the peace of the lord be with you and your family, i got your mail do not send any money to any person do get back to me as soon as you get this mail so that i can direct you on how to send the money

They are aware of your money but they are all scams they want to use your information to claim it.

Get back to me immediately.

Quote:
We received your email that you are about to send the $2000.00 usd to the account,please i want you to forward the email you got that ask you to pay $2000.00 usd because we got to know that there are some official's that work under ground and we want to pull their legs out to the world.

So i want you to be sincere to us because all our intention is to eliminate and sack all the official's that involved their self in criminal activities such as defraud and uses other people as their source of earning money.

Quote:

Once again, you have to stop henceforth your further communication with any other person or office regarding this transaction, this is to avoid any hitch or delay in finalizing your payment...... Also note that because of impostors, we hereby issue you our code of conduct, which is ECO-994 you must have to indicate this code while replying back.

Quote:

DEAR Mr.BOBBY,

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD, REPLY ME WITH NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY REASON,TO SECURE THIS TRANSACTION.

Quote:

Attn.

As a follow up to your message , I don't no this person called Mr Feathers. and be informed that i have concluded all paper work as required in the disbursement of your ATM CARD.

and at the bottom of this lads email Laughing

Quote:
NB: Any dissemination of this information to a third party is at your own risk as impostors may capitalize on such information to distort this payment arrangement which may deter you from receiving your approved payment.

Quote:

Please call me at this number +22998595177 let talk about this case on phone because I don't know anyone called Mr. Feathers.

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want you to understand that whatsoever mr feather told you is fake and if you believe him i promise you that you will not get your fund and note that you can only get your fund through my office, mr feather told you that my agent is a homosexual in United States it's legal may he is my agent partiner in homosexual .

kindly remit the said amount to name below though money gram

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic