SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Assassin Audio Book [Some parts NSFW]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the story of how I got a hitlad to record the entire first book of "A Song of Ice & Fire" - A Game of Thrones, by George R.R. Martin. At the time of posting, the bait is still going, but I have the most important part: all the audio... about 36 hours.

Once he starts doing his work properly, every file he sends is approximately 30 minutes long. His initial test recordings I uploaded to Soundcloud, and can be found linked where relevant in the emails. The actual audio book recordings I edited together to make several videos for Youtube. Here are the links. Each of them are 3 to 4 hours or longer. The sound quality is quite bad in some of them, unfortunately. I will think about doing an edit where I remove the background hiss...

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

My characters:
Will_Baitya, CEO
Way_Stuartyme, Secretary
Javier_Abrane, Work rival/Hacker

His character:
Assin_D_Killer/Rogers/Kenneth

Original email:

Assisin wrote:
Quote:

Attent:Sir

I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like this if you don't comply, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within 6 days.Someone you call your friend wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told us that he wants you dead and he provided us your names, photograph and other necessary information we needed about you. If you are in doubtwith this I will send you name and where you are residing in my next mail. Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because Ijust felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is safer for you to hide might not be.Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, $8,000 is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay $5,000 then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining $3,000.If you are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment after all I have already being paid before now.Warning: do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows some members of your family as well. For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 8pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action. Good luck as I await your reply

Mr.Assasin D. Killer

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
Apr 17
Subject: Re; ATTENTION!!

Dear Mr. Asissin,

I thank you for your recent email and your kind offer to kill me. At this time I do not need to die. I'm the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Lazy Eye Audio Books, the most profitable audio book syndicate Worldwide.

Our stocks recently hit the big time and all of my senior staff are now multi-milionaires. I was recently on the cover of Forbes magazine and was featured in an article about my garage of Ferrari sports cars (I own Cool. So you see, I don't want to die and I'm not giving you my money. However, what my company desperately needs is people with clear SPEAKING VOICES to record audio books for us. We are particularly looking for people with African and Russian accents, but anyone will suffice, provided they have a CLEAR speaking voice. We pay $550 per 30 minute recording. All our clients need is a laptop/computer, a microphone and an internet connection to send us the MP3 recordings they make. Payment is made within 24 hours of receipt.

You're probably not interested in this, so I shall leave you in peace to go murder somebody else my friend. If you know of anybody who might be interested in this work, please do ask them to contact me.

Best wishes,

William Baitya
CEO
Lazy Eye Audio Books Inc.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 17

SOME TIMES PEOPLE NEED TO BE DEAD BEFORE THEY CAN REALIZE THEM SELF, FOR YOU TO COMPLY WITH ME,YOU ARE SENDING ME WHAT I DON'T NEED, ARE YOU WISE? DEFINITELY I KNOW YOU HAVE REACH YOUR PINK OF YOUR DESTINY BUT SOMEBODY WILL CUT IT SHORT FOR YOU...DYING LIKE GREAT MEN WHO HAVE GOOD DREAMS BUT DIE ALONG THE LINE BECAUSE OF STUPIDITY AND YOU ARE JUST PROVING THAT TO ME...I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL REGRET THIS OFFER ..............BYE...WAIT FOR VENGEANCE...

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

Mr. Assisin,

Excuse me, but I don't have time to deal with you. I am far too busy making money for myself. You will not kill me because I have the best security team money can buy. I have had death threats before and nobody has ever managed to get me. I have 12 bodyguards, 4 attack hounds and a Sherman tank in my bunker so good luck trying to penetrate my defenses.

Sir, if you are in serious need of money you do not need to threaten me to get it. I can pay you generously for some very easy work. Let me know if you're interested. Just no more threats, buddy, or the offer will be withdrawn.

William Baitya

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

I don't care I will masturbate on the cash or you and your family's rotting corpses. you don't even know if i am one of your ex-security men....fucking

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

Mr. Assisin,

Thank you for informing me of your masturbatory habits, but if I may, I would suggest using a tissue instead of cash in future. It's hard to spend semen-encrusted bank notes, trust me on that one my friend. As for rotting corpses, well I find it somewhat difficult to maintain more than a semi once the smell reaches a certain level, don't you?

I don't mind if you're fucking one of my ex-security men. One of my ex-security men was a gaysexual and it wasn't a problem for me. If you and he are happy then why shouldn't you enjoy each others' naked bodies? It's great that you're so open about it. Thankfully we live in times of acceptance, brother.

Friend, what is your name? Mine is William, as you've no doubt gathered. You can call me Will. I was being serious about the job offer I gave you, by the way. Are you capable of reading some pages, recording that into a computer and emailing the MP3 files to me? That's all the job requires. You can choose how many pages. We pay $550 per 30 minutes of audio, remember. You could stand to make a nice amount of cash. Our workers can choose their method of payment (direct bank transfer/mailed cheque/cash/Money Gram/Western Union).

Think about it and get back to me if this is something that would interest a man of your obvious intelligence. Your standard of English is clearly excellent, making you a good fit for this job my friend.

Regards,

Will Baitya

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

i will consider this offer but first i will want you to make the payment first then i will know you are serious about this, then i could work for you for real..................I am Rogers

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

Rogers,

No, no, no, Rogers, that's not how it works. Look, I am a well respected businessman and entrepeneur. I didn't get to my lofty position by handing out money to every person that asked me for it. That would be crazy. The fact here is that you need me. Not the other way around. I am already rich and successful, so why would I just hand over money to you?

However - I would be more than willing to pay you for the work I mentioned. It's hardly even work! All you have to do is read aloud some pages! $550 per 30 minutes of audio. And do you know what, Rogers? For you I'll bump up this amount to $850 per 30 minutes. This offer WILL expire soon though, so take advantage of my generous nature while you can, my friend. You can do this work from your own home and just email me the MP3s when done. Payment is within 24 hours via the method of your choosing. Honestly, Rogers, if you're not interested in this then I must have underestimated your intelligence... Do you want a lot of money? I'm giving you a very easy way. Tax free also.

If you choose to refuse this kind offer of mine, then please ask your friends or business associiates if they'd be interested. We hire an average of 1,278 new people worldwide each day.

Regards,

Will Baitya

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

send the details of what you want to me and the massage you want me to read and so that i can MP3 it to you...will that be possible?

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

Rogers,

I am delighted! Good choice, my friend. We will of course give you guild lines on what to do. it will all be spelled out in an easy to understand fashion.

I shall have my Secretary, Ms. Way Stuartyme contact you today if that is alright? She will provide you with all of the details you need.

Great to have you on board, Rogers! I must attend a board meeting in a few minutes, we shall speak soon.

Will Baitya

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

Hopefully ....

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18
Subject: APPLICATION - Lazy Eyes Audio Books

Dear Mr. Rogers,

I am Ms. Stuartyme, Secretary for Mr. William Baitya, the CEO of our company, Lazy Eyes Audio Books. He has asked me to pass on the following information to you, relating to your new employment with us. Please print out the attached document, fill it in, scan it or take a photo and email it back to me as soon as you can.

Once we have received this, we shall move on to the next step, where we explain the whole process in detail to you and provide you with the necessary pages to read.

I hope this email finds you in good health and I look forward to receiving your application, Mr. Rogers. Congratulations on making the move towards big earnings in this extremely profitable market.

Sincerely,

Ms. Stuartyme
Secretary
Lazy Eye Audio Books, Inc.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

APPLICATION HAS BEING FILLED AND ATTACH

Notice his sudden name change...

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

Dear Mr. Rogers,

Thank you for returning the application form, but I'm sorry - there is a problem. As I stated before, you must print the form out and fill it in with a pen. It needs your signature, which you cannot do on a computer. Please print it out and complete it, then scan it or take a photograph of it, then email the scan or photograph of the completed application form back to me.

Don't worry if this takes you a couple of days. There is no hurry and we won't forget about you. I'm very glad that you're from Nigeria - we especially want African accents for our current projects. Of course, any accent is fine, but since you're from Nigeria we're willing to give you a bonus on your first payment. Mr. Baitya told me he had agreed to start you off on $850 per 30 minutes, so we will now extend that to $950 for your first 30 minutes.

I have attached the form again for you to print out.

Regards,

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

Rogers,

Has my secretary been in contact with you yet? Just looking for confirmation of receipt of your application form. I will be out of the office for the next couple of hours, but Ms. Stuartyme will be available so please contact her.

Thank you.

Will Baitya

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

I am filling the form right now...please i am sorry i will get back to you...hope this will not put in big shirt....

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

Oh, very good. No apology necessary my friend. It will not put in big shirt, don't worry.

Regards,

Will.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

I HAVE SEND IT TO YOUR SECRETARY

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

Thanks very much, Roger.

Ms. Stuartyme will handle the proceedings from here for the time being. Of course, I am always contactable should you need to ask me anything.

Regards,

Will.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

Dear Way Stuartyme,

Please i have filling the form as requested by you kind see attach form, Below

My Regards

Mr S.O . Kenneth

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

I am very glad to accept the form. It appears to be satisfactory. Thank you very much for returning it.

I have passed it on to our management and you will receive an update as soon as they have prepared your data package for you. Welcome to Lazy Eye Audio Books, Mr. Kenneth! You will soon be earning a very comfortable wage.

You can expect to hear from us by tomorrow morning. Have a pleasant evening Mr. Kenneth.

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

Dear Way Stuartyme,

Thanks I appreciate this, God bless you.

My kinds Regards
S.O.Kenneth

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

Dear William Baitya,

I need a little help from you, my internet connection, we buy air time to subscribe to the internet..here in our country i want little amount for my air time to subscribe to the internet.... to enable me work with you sorry i don't mean to do that...i need your help.

My Regard
Mr Samson O. Kenneth

---------------------

I pretend not to notice the name change

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
Apr 18

Mr. O. Kenneth,

I understand what you're saying, but the laws here prevent me from sending any money before receipt of work. If I were to send you money before you sent us any MP3s, I would lose my job. That's not how business works, unfortunately.

There is one thing I can do for you, however. Ms. Stuartyme has informed me that you're Nigerian and so you qualify for the $100 bonus. I'll sweeten the deal even further for you, OK? Let's say $1200 per 30 mintues for you. Understand that nobody else gets this rate. Everyone else is being payed $550 for the same time (Please don't tell any other of our workers about this special rate I'm giving you).

Hopefully knowing that you'll be getting this large bonus to your pay will make the cost of the printout not so bad.

I have to leave the office now, but Ms. Stuartyme will be here for another couple of hours.

Regards,

Will.

---------------------

No reply...

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 19
Subject: Details for you

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Upper management has approved your application and I am delighted to inform you that you are now onto the next stage.

Here is an explanation of the work you shall be undertaking:

1. We will decide on what book you read.
2. We will send you some sample pages from a random source in .PDF form.
3. You will record a short sample of 3 minutes for us and email it back to me at a bitrate of 192kbs (CD quality)
4. Your test recording will be submitted for review and approval.
5. Upon approval, you tell us how many 30 minute recrdings you wish to initially make ($12,000 per 30 minutes for you, remember).
6. You then record this for us and email to us.
7. Payment within 24 hours.
8. If you wish to do further recordings after this, you may of course.

Please reply to indicate you have understood this information, then I shall send you the choices of books.

Kind regards,

Ms. Way Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 19
Subject: Re; Details for you

I Understand this...i can go with it....Reply

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 19
Subject: Re: Details for you

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Excellent. I have attached a PDF document for you. If you could please record just 3 minutes of yourself reading it, then send me the MP3 of that ata quality of 192kbs, that would be fantastic.

I look forward to receiving your sample recording, Mr. Kenneth.

Regards,

Ms. Way Stuartyme

I send him a Quantum Mechanics journal. You can read it here.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 19

Dear Way Stuartyme,

Thanks for your swift response but i need your help, some of those mathematical symbol i cannot remember their names, it has being a long time, since i left the school but i can remember some of those names but i want you to send me a guild like a journal that entails those mathematical symbol their name...I am ready working on it... I will do my research on the symbols...Thanks
I await your response

My Regards
Mr S.O. Kenneth

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 19

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

No problem at all. Which symbols in particular do you need the names for? If you copy-paste them in your reply I shall be more than happy to assist you.

Ragards,

Ms. Way Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 19

How do i inter print the equation....I need to know the names of the symbol

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 19

Mr. Kenneth,

Don't worry about the equations. They are unimprtant since this is just s ample of your voice that we need. Leave out any mathematical parts and just read 3 minutes of text, that will do fine.

Regards,

Ms. Way Stuartyme

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
Apr 19
Subject: Progress

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

I hope you are well today. I'm just contacting you to see how you're getting along with the recording. Ms. Stuartyme tells me she's awaiting your 3 minute sample recording. We look forward to hearing it.

Please get in touch if you have any questions.

Regards,

Will Baitya

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 19
Subject: Re; Progress

i will be sending her the first 3 minute recording right now, thanks but they are mathematical symbol on them...which can not remember their names will that be a problem?

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
Apr 19
Subject: Re: Progress

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

No that's not a problem at all. You can skip past any mathematical symbols, you do not need to read those. This is just an excercise so we can hear your speaking voice.

Regards,

Will Baitya

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 19
Subject: Status
Dear Mr. Kennedy,

Just checking to see how you're getting along with the sample recording? Please let me know when you think it may be ready for us.

Many thanks,

Ms. Staurtyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 19
Subject: Re; Status

Dear Way Stuartyme,

Please I am sorry for the delay, hope you are doing fine, i just try if this could work but i will making more before the runs out.The file is attach

Thank

My Regards

Mr. S.O. kenneth

Here is the file he sent: Audition 1
---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 20
Subject: Re; Status

Dear Way Stuartyme,
Hope this other once will be prefer, the recording system was not that too good here, wish to give as much as you want when you are ready
My Regard

He attaches four files. AMR files once again. I asked for 3 minutes, he gave me about 11. Good start.

You can listen here: Audition 2

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 20
Subject: Your first paid job for us

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

I was about to email you to tell you that there was some loud background noise in your recordings, but the latest recordings you sent were much better. Thank you.

Your speaking voice is perfect and we have no complaints. However, if you remember we told you we need the audio files in MP3 format, at a bitrate of 192kbs. That does not matter for those test recordings you sent us, but for future recordings, please supply them in the format requested.

So now we can move onto the next stage, which is you recording 30 minutes of audio. you'll get $12,000 USD upon receipt, provided it is satisfactory, which I'm sure it will be given the excellent standard you have shown so far, Mr. Kenneth.

I have attached another PDF for you. Please begin by reading the name of the book, and then skip to page 10 (the Prologue) and read from there.

Many thanks, Mr. Kenneth!

Regards,

Ms. Stuartyme

I send him a PDF of Book 1 of A Game of Thrones, by George R.R. Martin. As I am an extra on the show, it only seemed fitting Smile

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 20
Subject: Re; Your first paid job for us

But the Mp3 format will be a bit difficult for me now but as soon as i move further with you i will provide them in that format...Thanks

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 20
Subject: Re: Your first paid job for us

OK, Mr. Kenneth. We have faith in you and look forward to hearing what you record for us.

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 20

Dear Stuartyme,

This is it...please hope this went well...

My Regards
Mr. Kenneth

He attaches 1 AMR file, 37 minutes long. But he didn't read from where he was supoposed to...

Listen here.

---------------------

He sends it to the boss too...

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 20
Subject: Re; Progress

Dear William Baitya,
Hope you will accept this.....Boss

like i said the recording system here is not good but manage this once first as soon i get pay i will afford a better one, once again i am sorry for the delay..hope to here from you soon

Please i am sorry for the delay, hope you are doing fine, please try if this will work.

My Regards
Mr. Kenneth

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
Apr 20
Subject: Re: Progress

Dear Mr. Kennedy,

Thank you for sending the files. Unfortunately, I don't have time to listen to any of our submissions until they are approved. You see, we receive thousands of audio submissions per day so I couldn't possibly listen to them. We have a team for that, and Ms. Stuartyme passes the files on to them for review. I will listen to yours once an approved copy makes its way to me from the Quality Control team.

Thank you for addressing me by my proper title - your Boss.

Regards,
Boss Baitya

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 20

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Thank you for your submission. It has been forwarded onto our Quality Control department and you will hear back as soon as they have reviewed it. You can expect an email within 12 hours.

Many thanks, Mr. Kenneth!

Regards,
Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 20

Dear Way Stuartyme,

I have sat close to my computer waiting for the result and how it went, hope you are doing fine we are almost close to the 12 hours some few minute close to the time you said...how is your boss hope is doing fine, anyway i am waiting....have a nice day..hope to here from you soon, Thanks

My Regards

Mr S.O. Kenneth

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 20

Way Stuartyme is now 13 hours hope this is not a joke my friend, get back to me..................what is next

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 20

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Aplogies for the delay in getting back to you. We had a very important meeting with our Senior Partners today and it has only just finished. Upper management has reviewed your audio submission and have asked me to tell you that (A) The recording is not in MP3 format and (B) you did not start on page 10 as asked.

We request that you resubmit this to us in the format specified, and start on page 10 as originally asked. Your speaking voice is absolutely perfect, Mr. Kenneth, but you must follow the instructions exactly in order for your submissions to be approved.

We look forward to hearing your new recording and we are readying your payment, to be released upon receipt of what we originally asked for.

Kind regards,

Ms. Way Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
[i]Apr 20

please i need your help whre is the chapter 10 because i believe that is why i started from

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 20

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

It is PAGE 10 that we asked you to start with, not CHAPTER 10. I have attached a screen shot to show you where to begin. I have highlighted the page number in red.

I trust you can now move forward with your recording and we look forward to hearing it, Mr. Kenneth.

Regards,

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 20

Thanks

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 21

You are most welcome, Mr. Kenneth.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 21

Should i read from Chapter (10)1-to the very last page759?

Oh wow... yes, yes you should!

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 21

Dear Mr. Kennedy,

How much you read is entirely up to you. For every 30 minutes of audio you'll be paid $12,000 USD, so what I would advise you do is this:

Start a timer, begin recording as normal and every time 30 minutes has passed, say "This is a Lazy Eye Audio Books production, read by (Say your name)" and continue reading. Or, if you want to stop then stop. So let's say you record for 2 hours before you stop, for example. That would be 30 minutes x 4, which would mean $48,000 USD for you. If you want to read all 759 pages then we will pay according to how long the resulting audio is.

So if you could start off this time by saying "This is a Lazy Eye Audio Books production, read by (Say your name)", then the title of the book, and the author. Then start on page 10 as discussed (the Prologue).

If you have any further questions, please ask.

Regards,

Way Stuartyme

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 21
Subject: Expenses

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

This is just a quick email to see if you have any questions. If I may be of any help to you during the recording process, please let me know.

Also, please send me a list of all expenses you've had to cover in order to make the recordings. We will of course reimburse you for these costs and add this amount to your first payment. Also, Mr. Kennedy, you never specified which method of payment you would prefer.

Regards,

Ms. Styuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 21
Subject: Re: Expenses

Dear Ms. Styuartyme,

I want to complete the jobs first i will send you everything you need and the expense i have made so far....Thanks

My Humble Regards

Mr. Kenneth

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 21
Subject: Info

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Good day to you. Upper management has requested that I ask you how many segments of 30 minutes you plan to record. They are excited to hear what you'll have for them as you are the best sounding speaker we've found in Nigeria so far.

Regards,

Ms. Styuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 21
Subject: Re: Info
I have be working on them by tomorrow you will get them....Thanks

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 21

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Don't worry, take as long as you need to make the recordings. What we're asking is how many minutes of audio do you think you will record in total? Or will you read all 759 pages? We just want to know what your plan is so we can keep our flumps in order.

Have a pleasant day, Mr. Kenneth.

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 21

I will be reading all 759 any one i have made ready i will send to you...

Go right ahead! Hahahahaaa...
---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 21

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Wow! You are a dedicated man and we appreciate it. In fact, there is a bonus for anybody who reads an entire book for us ($250). This will be added to your total payment, along with your expenses.

you have no idea how much we look forward to your submission, Mr. Kenneth.

Many thanks,

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 21

Thanks

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22
Subject: Re: Important

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

I hope you are well today. I'm just peachy.

I just wanted to let you know that there is another man in Nigeria currently reading "A Game of Thrones" and he is close to completing all 759 pages. I do hope you finish recording yours first, because whomever supplies us with the finished audio first gets the pay for the job. How close would you say you are to completion? If this other man sends his audio in first, I will do my best to delay it getting to the Quality COntrol department because I would rather you get the money, Mr. Kenneth.

Please let me know as soon as you can. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

Thanks please delay him i have done some part of the reading i will send you the one i have done...in some few hours because i want to convert it to the Mp 3 format you said.. thanks

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

OK, thank you. The other man has just informed us that he's recorded 520 pages so far. I'm sure you've done a lot more than that.

Looking forward to your submission.

Regards,
Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

Please be patience i want to send the first Mp3 format to you before any further recording but i have read a go numbers of pages..Please you would have told that their is another Nigeria on this before i started, please with this i can.t concentrate very well if you need a good job you will get it from me...Please be patience i don't want my effort to be in vain please...Thanks

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

The other Nigerian man actually started his recording after you did. His latest email said he was on page 662. Since you started before him, it would be safe to assume you're very nearly finished?

Regards,

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

not so my friend i was looking for the right tools to use to get a good Mp3 for you as requested from you...regarding the format you told me...Please be patince

---------------------

The "other Nigerian" is another character of mine, Javier_Abrane. After a quick bit of Photoshopping, I send Ms Stuartyme a mail from that account and then foward it to Mr. Assisin...

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22
Subject: Fw: Re: -I nearly finish this works

Dear Mr. kenneth,

I'm forwarding you this email which was just sent to me by the other Nigerian reader. Please do hurry as I would rather give you the money than this man, as I find him to be quite rude! As you can see from his email, he has got a lot of progress done...

Regards,

Ms. Stuartyme

Quote:
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2016 at 11:21 AM
To: Way_Stuartyme
Subject: -I nearly finish this works

good day miss stuartyme
regards, i am nearly finish with this recordings, hope payment in full shall made very soon and will i be the first to send?
please enjoy my photographe i will send all finish file very soon i hope that is ok
regards my sexy lady
javier_abrane

Part of the plan here is to try and get the assisin to speak to Ms Stuartyme in a similar fashion, so she can react...

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: -I nearly finish this works

I will be ready soon just be patience....I love you.. My Angel...Please be their for me

Ah, you're just a puppet on my strings, Mr. Assisin... You walked right into this one...

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

Mr. Kennedy.

That is not an appropriate manner in which to speak with me and I am appalled. I am a professional and I do not appreciate being treated like a piece of meat. You do not love me - you have never met me. I am NOT your angel either. Those are sexist remarks and I am extremely angry.

Mr. Kennedy, I am going to have to ask that you write me a letter of apology, or I shall be forced to accept Mr. Abrane's recording instead of yours, even if yours arrives first. I want you to write, by hand, at least 15 lines of an apology. Take a photo of that and email it to me. Title the letter "My heartfelt apology to Way Sturatyme".

I shall not respond to you any further until you have done this. Honestly, Mr. Kennedy, I never expected this kind of behaviour from you.
Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

Dear Way Stuartyme,
LETTER OF APOLOGY
I to wish apologies for the wrong word use to Ms. Way Staurtyme, and also appreciate you for not taking it too far, please if this apology is accepted i will be grateful...Thanks

My Humble Regards

Mr. Kenneth

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

Mr. Kennedy.

I said it must be HAND WRITTEN and 15 lines long with your signature. Do this immediately and email me a photograph of it. I am very angry, Mr. Kennedy. Do not play with me.

I shall NOT reply to any more emails from you unless they have said apology attached.

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

Time for the boss to get involved...

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22
Subject: What happened?

Dear Mr. Kennedy,

What on Earth have you said to Ms. Stuartyme? She has been running around the office, smashing computer monitors in a violent rage and screaming, saying you offended her somehow? Just now she punched the coffee boy.

I don't know what you said to her, but trust me, she's a frightening woman to behold when she's angry. I suggest you do something to calm her down quickly. I will try to keep her on your side. Good luck.

Ragards,

Will Baitya

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

Dear Way Stuartyme,

Please i have attach the aopology letter please do be agree, the attach letter as requested by please

I noticed he has printed out the PDF! You can see part of it under his letter, at the top of the photo... I really hope he printed the whole thing out Laughing

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22
Subject: Re: What happened?

Dear boss baitya,

Please thank you, i send her letter of apologies right away...this is the copy i attach the copy to you also but don't show her..

No idea why says "don't show her". He sent Boss Baitya the same file he sent Ms. Stuartyme...

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

Mr. Kennedy,

Thank you for the apology. However I am still very angry. You will need to do one more thing. You will need to send me a photo of you, and in that photo you will be holding the letter of apology. In this photo you had better look apologetic, I want to see it on your face. Do this, Mr. Kennedy, and I shall consider the matter settled and furthermore I will guarantee that your recording gets chosen instead of Mr. Abrane's. I will also guarantee you an extra bonus of $225 as a show of honour.

Respectfully awaiting the photo.
Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

Please thanks for accepting the letter of apologies but i will contact but for the now let me continue with the recording please....Thanks

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

Mr. Kennedy.

Send me the photograph of you, holding the apology in your hands like I asked. Do this or forget about this WHOLE DEAL and your payment.

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

Ms Way Stuartyme

M s the picture you send to me was a picture of a superstar in America one of my favorite actor is not a Nigeria now that you need my picture it will be difficult to do please if you need my picture send me your fB address then we can be friend not in this my email address please.

The task you ask is difficult right now....anyway i will do that as as i am sending the Mp3 to you in short while thanks

Oops... it was risky, using somebody famous, but I couldn't resist because of his lazy eye... I will wriggle out of this...

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

Mr. Kennedy,

That photo was sent to me by Mr. Abrane. He claimed it was him. If what you say is true then Mr. Abrane has lied to me and given me a photo of an actor? I shall demand an apology from him immediately, plus his real photo.

I don't use Facebook. There are too many creepy guys on there. This is the LAST TIME I will say this to you, Mr. Kennedy - send me a photograph of YOU, holding the apology LETTER. Or the DEAL is OFF. If I do not receive this very soon, I shall award Mr. Abrane the payment. Don't you want to get paid?

You were able to take a photo of the apology letter, so there is NO REASON why you can't get a photo of you holding that letter.

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

I AM WAITING, MR. KENNEDY. THE CLOCK IS TICKING. WHERE IS THE PHOTO?

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

Dear Way Stuartyme,

As requested by you is attach.....please i need to apologies once more that is what can do for the now....

Here I've zoomed in on the text and cropped it, for ease of reading.

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

Dear Mr. Kennedy,

Thank you VERY MUCH for the photos. I accept your apology and we can now consider the matter dropped. I look forward to receiving your audio recording.

I have calmed down now and after just one more hit of crack I should be back to normal.

Kind regards,

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22
Subject: THANKS FOR ACCEPTING MY APOLOGIES

Dear Way Stuartyme,
The Mp3 is attatch as requested by you in both mails.

My Humble Regard

Mr. S.O kenneth

He attaches 4 files, Production 1 - 4.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

DEAR BOSS WILLIAM BAITYA,
I WANT TO APPRECAITE YOU FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, I AM REALLY IMPRESS THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERNT AND SENSETIVITY AND THIS GOOD OPPORTUNITY YOU BROUGHT MY WAY, TIME COMES WHEN I WILL REMEMBER YOU AND GIVE MY TESTIMONIES AND LIVE A GOD FEARING LIFE, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU, MS WAY STUARTYME ACCEPTED MY APOLOGIES TOMORROW I WILL BE SENDING MY FIRST 2HOURS MP3...HOPE YOU FIND TIME TO LISTEN TO IT VERY CAREFUL....WAITING AND THANKING IN ANTICIPATION.

MY HUMBLE REGARDS

MR. S.O KENNETH

Well isn't that just lovely?

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 22

Dear Way Stuartyme,
Hope you are doing fine,i will be completing the Mp3 reading tomorrow, i want to give you a perfect work, how is Boss William Baitya try and inform him that i will be completing and sending 2 hours recording to preview tomorrow morning, hope to here from you soon, hope my picture will not be use against me in the future because Africa understand individual personality especiatly from the place i came from respect is the handcore of the living here but we work to make earns meat.

Tomorrow as soon as it is approve i will send you the expense and means of sending me the payment of the 2 hours recording then after i will send the rest because i am editing the recording tape to complete all grammatical error.
Thanks in anticipation

My Humble Regard

Mr. S.O kenneth

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 23

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

I am doing very well, thank you. I hope you are too. We acknowlege receipt of your audio files and they have been passed on to Quality Control for review. Please note that it will be Monday when you hear back from us as nobody is in the office on the weekends. I myself am at home right now, but I logged in to my work email account just to see if you had sent the MP3s, and I am very glad that you have. You are a hard worker, Mr. Kenneth and it is appreciated.

You can expect an email on Monday.

Regarding your photograph, do not worry. The photographs you sent us were deleted - we have no use for them and we certainly would never keep them or use them, for that would be breaking the laws here.

While your files are being reviewed and your payment is baing made ready, we ask that you fill in our Employee Feedback form. I have attached it in this email. Please print out and send me a photo of the completed form, with your signature. If you could get that back to me before Monday, it would speed up the process of your payment being sent.

Many thanks Mr. Kenneth!

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 23
Subject: First 2hrs Mp3

Dear Way Stuartyme,

I send you mails with my other account, i will appreciate if this Mp3 is consider, Please the fourth (4) Mp3 attach file is not properly done, which as soon as i receive the payment i will put things in order with sound effect....Thanks​

He resends the last 4 files again. No new files...

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 23
Subject: Re: First 2hrs Mp3

Dear Mr. Kennedy.

Some of us are in the office today as some important meetings needed to be had. So if you could return that feedback form to me today, we could speed your payment along and have it to you by tonight.

Kind regards,
Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
Apr 24
Subject: Re: GRATEFUL

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Thanks for your email. I appreciate the hard work you've done for me and my company. I shall indeed listen to it once the Quality Control department have reviewed it. I believe Ms. Stuartyme sent you an Employee Feedback form to fill in, have you returned it yet?

Regards,

Boss Will Baitya

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 25
Subject: Re: Your payment

Dear MS. Stuartyme,
Please The Employment feed back form as being attach.
Please i want to inform you that my Email account has being hack, that you wrote me that there is a nigeria who is doing this reading please i will advise you to tell him you not to be towards links and mails entering your email box.

He wrote me and ths was what he said

Quote:
Javier_Abrane <[email protected]>

Apr 24 (1 day ago)

hey u i hav hack ur email and i see ur my competition for dis audiobook.well let me tell u mr keneth i will read all 759 pages before u.the money will be mine ok.how many pages u recorde so far?

Please i am affraid if they will not hack your mails , but i will advise you to call me....Please i will advise you to send me your cell number so that will call you or give more details of the payment through SMS.

Thanks

My Humble Regards

Mr. Kenneth​

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 25

Dear MS. Way Stuartyme,
Have you seen the Emplayment Feed Back form? hope it was fill properly?

Thanks

My Humble Regards

Mr. Kenneth​

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 25

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Thank you for returning the feedback form.

I will ask Mr. Abrane if he has hack your email. That is not acceptable and he shall be disciplined if he has done this. He has sent us almost 4 hours of recordings so far. I assume we will receive some more from you today?

Kind Regards,
Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

I reply to another email which appears to have come from the assisin's account. Mr. Abrane strikes again.

Quote:
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 at 6:14 PM
Subject: I quit dis job

miss stuartyme.i quit this job coz i am tired of it.u can give da money to dis other nigeria ok.thank u i love u sexy baby.mr.keneth.

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 25
Subject: Re: I quit dis job

Mr. Kenneth,

This is unexpected. May I ask why you are quitting? You were doing so well. Is there anything we can do to convince you to stay with us? Surely you want to be paid?
And Mr. Kenneth, did I notm already ask you to not use that kind of language with me??? Do I need to demand another apology??? What is going on?

Regards,Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 25
Subject: That was nto me....

Dear Way Stuartyme,
This is not me i didnot wrote you any massage that i want to quite.some body use my box to send you this massage....please​

---------------------

I ignore the last email and reply to this one, seeming to come from the lad's account again...

Quote:
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 at 7:28 PM
Subject: I quit dis job

Dear Way Stuartyme,
yes i wrote you a massage that i want to quite.u can give dis money 2 dis other man ok..

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 25
Subject: Your payment

Mr. Kenneth,

Are you sure? You're passing up a great opportunity and we were so looking forward to hearing the rest of your recordings...

Regards,

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 25
Subject: I didn't send such massage

Dear Way Stuartyme,
That was not me i didn't wrote any massage like this i was busying doing the other recording that i will be sending to you, that is why i ask to get your busy line to communicate with you....Please if that offends you please i am sorry...

Please can you ask that other compititor from nigerian how did he get to know your email account? who told him, i was refer by Mr. Williams Batiya...Please if my word offend you I am sorry but i need to secure...Thanks

My Humble Regards

Mr. Kenneth​

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 25
Subject: Re: I didn't send such massage
Dear Mr. Kenneth,

OK if somebody has hack your email then I suggest you change your password. Unfortunately we don't deal with employees over the phone as we have thousands all over the world and not enough staff to deal with that. In these modern times, many businesses are choosing to abandon phones and stick with email. It makes more sense, environmentally speaking.

I think it's quite obvious how the other man got my email address. He's an employee of ours, just like you are. Please be more careful in future and do not allow anybody to hack your email.

Looking forward to your next recordings, and yes I got ehe feedback form. Thank you very much. You didn't answer 1 question though: "List your top 5 heavy metal bands". Could you please answer that as we need this data for our flump charts.

Regards,

Ms. Way Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 25
Subject: Thanks

Dear MS. Way Stuartyme
Now i Know i can have peace of mind a bit and focus on the next Mp3 recording i will be sending them to you soon may be all that i have record.

I am greateful

My humble regards
Mr. Kenneth

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 25
Subject: Re: Thanks

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

I have spoken with Mr. Abrane and he says he never hack your account. So I don't know what's going on. He sent us some new recordings and has done as far as page 685 apparently. Could you let us know how many pages you have read so far?

Thanks,

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26

Dear Way Stuartyme,
I will complete the passages by tomorrow and send you the complete Mp3...i need to edite them properly....Thanks but did you ask him how he get to know about you people because this offer is not commom.. because i got this offer directly from Mr.William who directed me you to contact me.
Thanks
My regards

Mr Kenneth

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Actually this offer of ours is very common. We have hundreds of thousands of employees worldwide, and thousands more signing up each day. There's a reason we're the biggest & best. Usually the way we find new workers is by sending talent scouts out to mime competitions. Those with the nicest timbre to their voices are offered a contract. Sometimes, if Boss Baitya is in a generous mood, he offers people work by email, but he's usually far too busy for that so consider yourself lucky if he personally offered you the job.

You said on your feedback form that you would supply a photograph of yourself for the auido book CD cover. Could you please send me one? It must be a full head shot.

Many thanks,

Way Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26

Dear MS. Way Stuartyme,
Thanks but please i will send those information you need to you as the day breaks here in my country is 1am early in the morning, no thing is moving and the payment information..
Thanks

My Humble Regards

Mr. Kennth

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

OK no problem. I look forward to the new photograph of you.

Good night.

Way Stuartyme

---------------------

Several hours later...

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26
Subject: Urgent

Mr. Kenneth.

Please let us know what is going on. If we do not hear from you by the end of today, we will have no choice but to award Mr. Abrane the money. This is most irregular behaviour, Mr. Kennedy.

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26
Subject: Re: Urgent

Dear Way Stuartyme,
SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE I LOST MY YOUNGER BROTHER HE HAD AN ACCIDENT...BUT BE PATIENCE...

BUT I WILL BE SENDING YOU THE COMPLETE FORM AND THE REMAINING OF THE MP3 IN A MOMENT.....

---------------------

Way_ Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

I am very sorry to hear that you lost your brother. Did you look behind the couch? Also, it is encouraging to see that you have your priorities in order and will complete the recording. Thank you.

But Mr. Kenneth, why did you also say that you're going to Iraq and wouldn't be able to finish the work? You're giving mixed signals here.
Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

Javier is up to his old tricks again... another email appears to have been sent from the assisin's account...

Quote:
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 4:46 AM

Subject: i am leaving
dear miss stuartyme i am leaving nigeria so i cant finish dis work for u.please tell da other man he can finish dis work and have da money ok.thanks please.i have to attend urgent family funeral in iraq.

mr.keneth.

Way_ Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26
Subject: Re: i am leaving

Dear Mr. Kennth,

This is very strange. I thought you said you'd be sending on more recordings and another photo today, but now you say you're leaving? This is most unprofessional, Mr. Kenneth. Why would you do all that work for us and not complete it?

Ms. Stuartyme,

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26
Subject: That was not me...

Dear MS.

This mail was not sent by me today....

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26
Subject: Re: That was not me

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

OK so if your brother's funeral isn't in Iraq, where is it?
Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26
Subject: Re: That was not me...

i am a nigeria i am not going to iraq....for no reason why will i bei going to Iraq...

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26

That was not me like i told you That other Nigeria hack into my account again.....I just saw the massage you send to me now in my other email....please is not me....i can swear with my life....

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26

Mr. Kenneth,

Why do you keep allowing this man to hack your account? Please change your password. Use something like "lazyeyeaudiobooks", he'll never guess that.

Also you said you'd send the files momentarily, but I stil have not received them.

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
[quote]Apr 26

Dear MS. Way Staurtyme,

Like i told you he hack my account the other Nigeria, he has be sending me mails i dont understand...please i am not the one who wrote you that i am going to Iraq for God sake, i don't have anything to do in Iraq please...............I lost my brother i have being in the hospital since morning i just coming back i am not settle i am trying to put things in orders with my family.............Please understand me Ma'am....i just change my passward..........Thanks
[/quote:9a5

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer

Last edited by Toastypants on Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Assisin forwards on an email that Mr. Abrane had sent him...

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26
Subject: Fw: did u change ur password

Dear MS. Way Stuartyme,
This is was his mail he send to me he hack into my account...how did he get to know about this offer, i made a lot of mp3 but i am trying to cut them short to 30mins as required from you... i will send you them tomorrow...please be patience i need this money...to solve family issues ...Thanks

Quote:
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 at 8:44 PM
To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: did u change ur password
hey u can change ur password if u like but i will allways know it.i dont think u can finish these recordeing before me ok.i need dis money more then u and i will have it.answer me how many page u recorde so far?answer me or pay the price of my anger.

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26
Subject: Re: Fw: did u change ur password

Dear Mr. Kenneth.

I believe Mr. Abrane was scouted in March by one of our agents at a mime festival in Lagos.

Mr. Kenneth, I'm sorry but if you do not have these files send within 4 hours from now, Mr. Abrane will be the one getting paid as it would appear he has finished his recordings...

Regards,
Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Javier_Abrane wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26

hey u better stop talking 2 miss stuartyme about me.u hear me.?i can do a lot more than hack ur email.i can find u.reply to me or u will find out what else i can do 2 u.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26

ms stuartyme why can you believe me why will i be telling lies anyway if that is what you want so be it....i will move on with my life....before i can give you any tape is tomorrow not today..the day is far spent my brother is important to me right now, can you imagine i how i get to know this person that hack into my account? ...please can you send me is address in lagos i am showing you is mail you are doubting me,,,,,

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26
Subject: HELP

GOOD DAY SIR I AM SO DISAPPOITED AT THE WHOLE SITUATION I TOLD MISS MS WAY THAT SOMEBODY HACK INTO MY ACCOUNT SHE REFUSE AND ONE NIGERIAN IS NAME
Javier_Abrane <[email protected]> AND I WILL FORWARD THE MAILS HE HAS BEING SENDING ME TO YOU, I LOST MY BROTHER TODAY IN GASLY MOTOR ACCIDENT... THIS PERSON HACK INTO MY ACCOUNT NAME JAVIER_ABRANE FOR NO JUST COURSE I BELIEVE YOU GAVE ME THIS OFFER ALL BY YOURSELF , WHY IS SOME BODY SETTING ME IN COMPITION WITH ANOTHER PERSON THAT HACK INTO MY MAIL.....THAT IS NOT RIGHT....I WILL FORWARD IS MAIL INTO YOUR BOX RIGHT NOW.
Javier_Abrane <[email protected]>

MY HUMBLE REGARDS

MR. S.O KENNETH

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26
Subject: Fwd: RECORDINGES

THIS ARE HIS MAIL HE SEND ME

Quote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 12:02 PM
Subject: RECORDINGES
To: [email protected]

hey u i hav hack ur email and i see ur my competition for dis audiobook.well let me tell u mr keneth i will read all 759 pages before u.the money will be mine ok.how many pages u recorde so far?

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26
Subject: Re: Fw: did u change ur password

Mr. Kenneth,

I don't doubt you at all. I think you misunderstood me. You asked how Mr. Abrane knew about this job, I told you I think our agents found him in Lagos. I believe you, don't worry Mr. Kenneth.

OK, we will give you until tomorrow to send the recordings.

Regards,
Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 26

look at the mail he send again

LOOK AT THE MAIL HE SEND TO ME RIGHT NOW....

Quote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 11:30 AM
Subject: U LOSE IDIOTH
To: [email protected]

hey idioth i have finish dis works for boss baitya.now i all have 2 must edit these 2 perfection being.and da money will be mine ok.what u think aabout dat.?.madakaka!

I ignore it.

---------------------

Mr. Abrane contacts the lad again...

Javier_Abrane wrote:
Quote:
]Apr 26
Subject: SEE HOW I HACK

I HAVE HACK ALL UR ACCOUNTS NOW.I WARNED U.

CHECK THE PICTURE I SENT U.

A quick photoshop job and...

---------------------

Javier_Abrane wrote:
Quote:
Apr 27
Subject: HACK

I HAVE NOW HACK UR EMAIL SO EVERY EMAIL U SEND HAS VIRUS ATTACH.DIS MONEY IS MINE OK MADAFAKA.

---------------------

Javier_Abrane wrote:
Quote:
Apr 27
Subject: I SEE YOU

I SEE U TALKING 2 MANY PEOPLE.I SEE DA PRIEST WILL PAY U.MAYBE HE PAY ME INSTEAD.

"Da priest" is referring to another bait of mine involving the same lad and my Father Bilbo character.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 27
Subject: I BEG YOU WITH GOD

Dear Javier_Abrane,
hope you are doing fine, please i can not be fighting my nigeria brother over the issue of money, waiting you they find? people mail they when you go hack now guy man like you now you go hack him mails, Ok waiting you come they game from me now...to destroy me...to fight against me, may be you say he get one guy man when i they fuck up, how he go be for your heart, lets put head and work together, him said of this one now, small change when i go collect you go they bena am...my brother i no say one day we go storble enter each other, i pray make this small oppurtunity when we the look for God use am take change our life no be to fuck your nigeria brother up,I beg you with GOD take am easy i no get time for all this kind nonse now, look for whity collect small thing from him hand now...waiting thing, my brother we go they fight ourself ,now waiting white people take better pass black witch because our own now to take am witcher ourself just like waiting you they now so....
Any way...stay cool
My kinds Regards

Mr. ken

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 27
Subject: Progress report

Dear Mr. Kenenth,

Good day to you. I hope you are well. How is your brother? What time can we expect to receive some files from you?

Kind regards,
Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 27
Subject: Re: Progress report

DAER WAY STAURTYME,

THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN I WILL BE DOING THAT 10AM NIGERIA TIME BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO EDIT THE MP3 AND REMOVE SOME MISTAKE AND ENSURE IT PREFERABLE.

THANKS

MY HUMBLE REGARDS

MR. KENNETH

His editing is laughable. There's a stutter when he says the author's name, and instead of doing a retake he just keeps that and pastes it in at the beginning and end of every recording. He also has no idea how to remove hiss and background noise!

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 27
Subject: Progress report

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

What time is it there now?

Ms. Stuartyme

Just checking to see if he lies...

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 27

7'29 AM...

Wow, he told the truth!

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 27

YOURS IS 11 PM, WHY DON'T YOU GO TAKE YOUR REST, I WILL DROP EVERYTHING ONLINE FOR YOU

Dunno where he thinks I am, because it's 7:30AM where I am too...

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 27

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

I only sleep 2 hours per night, do not worry about me.

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 27

WOW YOU MUST BE HARD WORKING WOMAN, MAY GOD PROTECT YOU KEEP YOU IN SOUND HEALTH LONG LIFE, BUT DO ME ONE FAVOR TRY AND SLEEP BECAUSE ITS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH...THANKS

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 27
Subject: Employee Feedback part 2

Dear Mr. Kennedy,

I have been asked to provide you with the 2nd part of your feedback form. Please print this out and return as before. You can send it with the other files you send me at 10:AM Nigeria time.

Many thanks,
Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 27
Subject: Re: Employee Feedback part 2

MS. WAY STUARTYME,

PLEASE BE PATIENCE THE NETWORK IN MY COUNTRY NIGERIA IS TOO POOR I HAVE DONE A LOT OF MP3, BUT TO GET A GOOD NETWORK TO UPLOAD THIS FILE IS NOW MY PROBLEM, I AM JUST WORKING ON THE MP3... COMPILING THEM...

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 27
Subject: DETAILS IN FORMATION

Dear MS. Way Stuartyme,
Forms are attach the Mp3 are under editing i want them to be finer than the first once i send to you, their are a lot of mistake..but i have attach all the form ncessary..a nd the payment detials

NAMES OF BANK- SKY BANK PLC
NAMES OF ACCOUNT - GOD OF INCREASE GOSHEN INVESTMENT LIMITED
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER- 17710XXXXXX
SWIFTCODE-PRDXXXXX

My Humble Regards
Mr. Kenneth ...

He sends the bank details again, plus these:

He also attaches a txt file (which I malware & virus scanned). It contains some juicy information...

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 27
Subject: DETAILS IN FORMATION

DEAR MS. WAY STUARTYME,
I hope this will Ok...

Mr. Kenneth....

Quote:
&First Name : Kenneth
&Middle Name :
&Last Name : KarXXX
&Billing Address : XXXXX north XXXdall drive
&City : miami
&State : FL
&Zip Code : 33XXX
&Country : US
&Phone Number : 305-270-XXXX
&Credit Card Information :
&--------------------------
&Card Type : Credit
&Credit Card Number : 51780526XXXXXXXX selled
&Exp. Date : X/April / 20XX
&Name On Card : Kenneth Karger
&Cvv2 : 3XX
&Pin Code : 1XXX
&Bank
& Security Information :
&---------------------
&Bank Name : Capital One
&Bank Account Number : 3434XXXXXX
&Bank Routing Number : 0631XXXXX
&Mother Maiden Name : rosenXXXXX
&Social Security Number : 265-XX-XXXX
&Birth Day : XX
&Birth Month : XX
&Birth Year : 19XX

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 27
Subject: Good Day

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

How are you today? We are looking forward to your submissions, hopefully you will be sending them soon?

Wishing you a pleasant day,

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 28

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Due to the misfortune in your family with your brother, we have decided to grant you some extra time to complete the work. Could you please tell me if 1 day from now is enough time, or will you need more? Upper Management say they are very impressed with your recordings so far.

Kind Regards,
Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 28
Subject: Re: Good Day

ONE WEEK PLEASE I WILL BE GRATEFUL FOR THAT....THANKS

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Apr 28

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

I'm afraid the longest we can give you is until Monday. That gives you the whole weekend to complete it.
Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

The boss is back...

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
Apr 29

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

I apologise for the delay in replying to you. I have been in Bolivia on a business trip. I was collecting a large amount of cocaine.

I am very sorry to hear about your brother's gasly accident. Was it too much chilli? Anyway, enough about that. How are your recordings coming along? Ms. Stuartyme tells me you've been given an extension until Monday. Do you think you'll make the deadline?

Regards,

Boss Will Baitya.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 29

I will try but tell her to extent it for me..........

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
Apr 29

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

There's nothing I can do about it, I'm sorry. The time limit is up to the Quality Control department. I would advise you get as much done as possible for Monday. Even if you don't have it all finished, if you have a large amount then maybe I can talk to the QC department for you.

Regards,

Boss Will Baitya.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 29

i have made some already i will try thanks...my boss

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
Apr 29

You are welcome, my minion.

---------------------

Mr. Abrane replies to the lad's last email to him...

Javier_Abrane wrote:
Quote:
Apr 29
Subject: Re: I BEG YOU WITH GOD

yes i doing fine,i watching u and laugh.i got big plan.u want to taste my charm?i can send it.fuck u up.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 29

MY BRODA I HAIL OH , NOW HOW SWEET YOU THEY FOLLOW ME LIKE HONEY COME TEXT OF ME....THE SOME CLIENT AND PICTURE DOWNLODING OGHOOHOHOHOGOHPKHAVHJAHJHGYGJUSFDYGHBHVG IN\
flHGXD

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Apr 29

I LIKE YOUR MOTHER FUCKING PUSSY IS SWEET SO SWEET TO FUCK OLD PUSSY OLAWA,,,,,,,,BOYKHHOJFU GyguDGFOVDBZUIN0XU76ER

OK, what?

---------------------

Javier_Abrane wrote:
Quote:
May 01
Subject: Re: I BEG YOU WITH GOD

gimme some of dat drugs u on.

---------------------

The lad goes back to emailing the boss...

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 02

Ok, Thanks I really Appreciate this opportunity....

---------------------

Monday arrives and somebody seems to have been a busy boy!

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 02
Subject: Mp3

Dear Way Stuartyme,
I want to appreciate you for the extention you gave me, despite it i will give you more today...but starting with this once first...
Thanks
My humble regards

Mr. kenneth

He attaches 7 files. Productions 5 - 11. But wait... only Production 7 has any audio! The rest are tiny, blank files.

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 02
Subject: Re: Mp3

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Thank you for sending the recordings. However, of all the files you sent today, only Recording 7 has any audio. The other files are very tiny and contain nothing. What happened?

Regards,

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 02

Dear Way Stuartyme,

Please ignore the first Mp3 i sent earlier on today, please forward this to quality control managament...

Kinds Regard

Mr. Kenneth

He attaches a replacement file for Production 5

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 02

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

I shall indeed pass it on to them. Thank you. May I ask how many pages you have completed so far?

Kind Regards,
Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 03

Dear Way Stuartyme,
Ma this morning is when the network came up, like i told you our country is having a lot of challengce when it come to electrical power supply we having problem on network...please i am done with the books but i will be send Mp3 according to the one i can complete...the 7mp3 like you said play that is why i didn't added it.....i will be releasing more today again to you...

Please ignore the first Mp3 i sent earlier on today, please forward this to quality control managament...

Kinds Regard

Mr. Kenneth

He attaches more files, as far as Production 16, with replacements for all the blank ones from before.

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 03

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

I am not your Ma...
OK, but we need to know when you will be finished. You have delayed us publishing this audio book and we have been generous with you by giving extensions. We need to know so we can begin to work on the promotional material and CD booklet.
Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 03
Subject: Time is running out, Mr. Kenneth...

Mr. Kenneth,

You must submit the completed audio book recordings by tomorrow or you will not be paid and I shall be very annoyed. Please do not let me down, Mr. Kenneth, as I have risked my own professional reputation on you and the promise that you would deliver on time.

I expect to receive something from you ASAP.

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Time for Mr. Abrane to send another from Mr. Assisin's account...

Quote:
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 at 3:38 PM
Subject: baby

miss stuartyme-
oh baby baby i love u baby and ur a sexy

mr keneth

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 03
Subject: Re: baby

MR. KENNETH

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? ARE YOU STUPID? WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH THINGS TO ME AFTER I WARNED YOU ALREADY??? EXPLAIN YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY YOU BASTARD.

MS. STUARTYME.

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 03
Subject: Explanation

Mr. Kenneth.

I am still waiting for you to explain yourself.

Ms Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
[i]May 03
Subject: Re: Explanation

THAT WAS NOT ME....CAN YOU GIVE REASON WHY I SHOULD CALL YOU MY BABY? IS THAT NIGERIA THAT HACK INTO MY ACCOUNT...

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 03

I KEEP TELLING YOU BUT YOU WILL NOT PAY ATTENTION TO ME, WHY WILL I DO THAT FOR WHAT REASON, AFTER ALL THE CONSIDERATION HOW WILL I CALL YOU MY BABY FOR WHAT.....I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW...I AM GET TIRE WITH ALL THIS SITUATION...THIS
Javier_Abrane GUY IS PUTTING MY EFFORT TO WASTE AND YOU CAN NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND ME...

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 03

OK, Mr. Kenneth.

I shall ask Mr. Abrane if he has done this hack. When do you think you will have the final recordings sent to me? We are past the deadline already Mr. Kenneth.
Ms Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
[i]May 03

Did you see the forwarding mails i send to you...of him telling me you will be angry right away trying to fool me....i forward the mails he send to me to YOU....what are we going to do such situation....he want to thwart my effort...

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 03

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

He says he did not hack any emails and that you are lying. He said you sent him photographs of your penis???? Why would you do that? I don't know who to believe...

Please answer my question: When will you be sending the last of the recordings? Time is RUNNING OUT.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 04

can't you see? how did i manager to know such person, he hack my account and telling you lies, i forwarded a mail he send to me to you i s not enough evidence...for you to believe i am not telling lies............as soon as they are all complete i will release them to you but try and trust me, at the first place how did i know such person...i don't even have any contact with him....

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 04

OK Mr. Kenneth.

I will trust you. For now. But you need to understand that we are LONG PAST the deadline for this audiobook and our investors are getting very angry with me. So you see how this makes ME angry, because the delays are YOUR fault and not mine. I could lose my job over this. Don't you care? How does it take you so long to send me this audio? For every day that passes from now on without you sending the completed audio, you will lose FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS from your payment. There is nothing I can do about this. HURRY UP.

Ms Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
[i]May 04

will on it right now making the Mp3...

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 04

OK Mr. Kenneth.

Mr. Kenneth,

And when can I expect to receive the next recordings? And HOW MANY PAGES have you done so far? I need to know.

Ms Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 04

in morning....

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 04

OK Mr. Kenneth.

Mr. Kenneth.

You have avoided this question several times now. ANSWER ME. How many pages have you recorded? And why did you send Mr. Abrane photographs of your penis?

Ms Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
[i]May 04

Why will i send Mr Abrane a photo of my penis? was wrong here, why are you finding it hard to believe me....i am in 560 and making the Mp3...to send to you...

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 04

Mr. Kennth,

Mr. Abrane says you told him that you're gaysexual and you sent him photos of your very small penis. He forwarded on the photos to me and it is indeed a very small penis. I don't know why anyone with such a small penis would want to show people pictures of it... It is fine if you are gaysexual, Mr. Kenneth, but sending photos of your tiny penis to straight men is not something you should do.
Ms Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 04

I respected you a lot but from your conversation you are not making sense....bye
Please i will stop responding to your mails because you are insulting me... have you ever see a Nigeria man doing Gaysexual? Maybe you want me to get angry with you that is the more reason...........they have hack my account i will stop using this mail as henceforth and change my system...then i will leave you with the Mr Feather or Mr Abrane have fun with your foolish conversation i am a man of integrity not some stupid fool, I am christian may it may be the hacker that hack your mail....sorry but i am leaving you in peace....because you are not making sense...

---------------------

Time for a little bit of damage control. Reel him back in a bit...

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 04

Mr. Kenneth.

OK, you seem to be very upset and this shows me I should believe you. I will tell Mr. Abrane that he is fired from the job and he should never contact us again. Why do you think he would play these tricks? How can a man lie so much?

Please do not leave us as we need this audiobook and we shall now not accept any MP3s from Mr. Abrane. You have come so far with your recordings, don't throw your efforts away.

Ms Stuartyme.

---------------------

The boss steps in...

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 04
Subject: No more Mr. Abrane

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

I have just spoken with Ms. Stuartyme and I am happy to inform you that we have told Mr. Abrane that his MP3s will be deleted and he will not be paid. I wish to apologise for what this man has done to you, and as a token of respect I shall add an extra $3,200 on to your payment. I hope this will go some way to compensating you.

Please be assured, Mr. Abrane is no longer an employee of Lazy Eye Audio Books.

I look forward to your finished audio submissions, Mr. Kenneth. Have a pleasant day.

Kind Regards,

Boss Baitya

---------------------

And here comes the begging!

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 04
Subject: Re: No more Mr. Abrane

AT LEAST FOR THE LITTLE MP3 I HAVE DONE CAN I GET SOME PAY TO ENABLE ME MOVE FORWARD..?I NEED MONEY..... .

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 04

I explained to before how it would be breaking the law for me to pay you before receiving the completed recordings. The best I can do is to offer you that bonus, which means when you finish the work you will be due a VERY large amount of money. But Mr. Kenneth, you must complete this work soon because our investors are not happy with this situation. They expected the finished work by Monday. You told us you would have it all finished by then. This has made me look very unprofessional.

I have been in a meeting for the last 3 hours with our investors and they wanted me to fire you and get a new worker to record this book. I begged them to give you this last chance and they agreed in the end. So, Mr. Kenneth, you must understand that I am risking my reputation here, and that of Ms. Stuartyme, because I see great things in you. Please do not let me down, my friend. Can you GUARANTEE that you'll have all 759 pages recorded and sent to Ms. Stuartyme by FRIDAY this week?

Kind Regards,

Boss Baitya

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 04

YES SIR...IT WILL DONE AS REQUESTED BY YOU.....

Hweh, hweh, hweh...
---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 04

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Excellent news. You know, from the very first moment that you threatened my life, I knew you were a man of honour and someone who I can trust. I know you will do a great job with these recordings. Could you please contact Ms. Stuartyme and tell her you'll have the files to her by Friday? She is very worried and confused about the whole situation. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Boss Baitya

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 05
Dear Way Stuartyme,

please i will be completing it according to the request of Boss Williams..
Before the day runs out i will send you the remaining path of it...
Kind Regards

Mr. kenneth

Productions 12 - 16 attached.

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 05

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Thank you very much. I look forward to the remaining recordings.

Regards,

Ms Stuartyme.

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 06
Subject: Re: MP3s

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

I hope you are well today. I have some pretty bad period cramps.

I trust that you will be sending me the final MP3 recordings today?

Ms Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 06

YES BUT I AM HAVING NETWORK PROBLEM...SO ANY ONE I CAN SEND YOU, DEFINITELY YOU WILL GET THEM

Right. A "network problem". Mmhmm...

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 06

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

OK, thank you for the assurance.

Ms Stuartyme.

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 07
Subject: Where are the MP3s??

Mr. Kenneth,

WHERE ARE THE MP3s??? IT IS 3AM, SATURDAY IN NIGERIA. YOU HAD UNTIL THE END OF FRIDAY. WHERE ARE THE FINAL RECORDINGS? YOU ARE TESTING MY PATIENCE, MR. KENNETH.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 07
Subject: Where are the MP3s??

Please they are attach as google drive link

Productions 17 - 22 attached

---------------------
Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 07
Subject: Network Problem

Dear Way STuartyme,
Please i want you to understand that the delay isnot what i wanted but it was poor network in my country and lack of good facility for the production, i could not sleep althroght the night..if i have money i would go for good facility but you people are insisting on i should finish first before payment, let me inform you i find pleasure reading this right now...if i have the facility in my house i will give you a clean work, not all this delay which i hate but before the days out i will send them all if the network permit me. Thanks

Mr Kenneth,,,

---------------------

He sends Production 17 again for some reason... and a slightly different version of the text in his previous email...

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
[i]May 07

Dear Way STuartyme,
Please i want you to understand that the delay isnot what i wanted but it was poor network in my country and lack of good facility for the production, i could sleep althrogh the night..if i have money i would go for good facility but you people are insist on i should finish first before payment, let me inform you i find pleasure reading this right now.

Mr Kenneth,,,

---------------------

He sends Production 18 again this time... and the same text but cut short.

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 07

Dear Way_STuartyme,
Please want you to understand that the delay isnot what i wanted but

---------------------

Mr. Abrane sends Ms. Stuartyme another email from Assisin's account, with a photo. This photo is one that the lad previously sent to a different character of mine in a different bait (See "Gaysexual Assassin". This hopefully gives more weight to Mr. Abrane being a hacker...

Quote:
[i]Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2016 at 3:23 AM
Subject: MY PICTURE FOR CD COVER WITH THANKS
Dear Miss Stuartyme here is my picture for use of on Cd cover front. Please thanks and kind regards.

mr keneth

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 07
Subject: Re: MY PICTURE FOR CD COVER WITH THANKS

Mr. Kenneth,

Thank you for providing the cover photo for the audio book CD. But you still have not answered me... WHERE ARE THE FINAL MP3 RECORDINGS???

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

He seems to ignore the photo...

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
[i]May 08

soon i am wokring hard in them

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 07

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

OK, I understand. Thank you for your efforts. Are you sure you want us to use that photo you sent me yesterday for the CD cover? It is an odd choice...

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 08

Dear Way Stuartyme,
I did not send you photo i only send you 6mp3 did you gote them...what can kind of photos how you talking about,you saw the Mp3 i send to you from my Gmail because i added 6?
Kinds Regards

Mr Kenneth

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 08

Mr. Kenneth,

You did send me a photo. Why would you send me a photo and then deny it? In the photo you are holding a strange sign. Well, if that's the picture you want us to use for the CD cover, that's fine with us.

Yes I got all the MP3s you sent me, thank you for that. But Mr. Kenneth, when will I have the final recordings? How many pages are left??? Do you realise just HOW LATE this project is? I am tempted to remove all the bonuses you have earned so far. In fact, I am taking $10,000 of your payment for myself. Thank you, you're very generous.

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

The lad replies to Mr. Abrane...

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
[i]May 08
Subject: Re: yur photo

I wonder the kind of fool you be oh....waiting come be your promblem ..............no they fool yourself another different mail they when i they use they contact her, mumu hacker my foot poor fool......no worry very soon all this your foolish mail when you they send me go end.........witch from the pit of hell..............

---------------------

Mr. Abrane contacts the lad...

Javier_Abrane wrote:
Quote:
May 08

hey idioth i know every mail u got.i see everyting.i see when u send this photo 2 dat idioth priest and i sent it again to miss stuartyme from yur box. u like dat?i gona go make her real angry with u.u want me 2 do dat?do u?

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 09

you be fool now their you get am wrong so i am the bad guy..................get lost..........bastard................

---------------------

Javier_Abrane wrote:
Quote:
May 09

hey bastard idioth go fuck ur daddys vagina.she no believe u idioth.wat else u want me 2 sent her?....................

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 09
Subject: Fw: yur photo

I want you to see the mails that stupid Abrane send to me...

He pastes in the last several mails from Abrane.

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 09

Mr. Kenneth.

I am not interested in these childish games that you and mister Abrane are playing. Stop avoiding the real issue here: WHERE ARE THE FINAL FUCKING RECORDINGS, YOU STUPID LITTLE PRICK?

You have been wasting my time. We have given you many deadline extensions. I am taking another $5000 from your payment for myself. Stop it, you really are too kind.

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 09
Subject: SEND ME THE MP3S NOW YOU BASTARD

Mr. Kenneth.

Stop playing games. You are the LAZIEST employee we have ever had. It is UNACCEPTABLE for you to ignore my emails. What the FUCK have you been doing the last few weeks? How hard is it to make the fucking recordings??? NOBODY HAS EVER taken this long to do this job for us. ANSWER ME MR KENNETH: HOW MANY MP3S DO YOU STILL HAVE TO RECORD?????

Answer me immediately or consider yourself fired.

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

The voice of reason steps in...

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 09

Mr. Kenneth,

Good day to you. I hope you're well?

My friend I need to ask you what is going on. Ms Stuartyme threw a cup of boiling coffee in my face this morning when I asked if she'd got out of the wrong side of bed this morning. She'd been stomping around, muttering and swearing, you see. It was hard to understand her through the foam and clenched teeth, but I picked up something about "That fucking gaysexual kenneth"...and "he will regret this....mmmpphh...cash.....phhbbbbtthhh....cocaine...mmmthrrrfffkkkrrr.....revenge" those are the few words I could decipher.

I understand you sent her a strange photograph for us to use on our CD cover. It's certainly a bold statement you're making and I commend your honesty about loving "cock milk". I imagine in Nigeria it must be somewhat difficult to be openly gaysexual. Where I live it is accepted and not a problem for anybody.

But Mr. Kenneth... if you do not have the final recordings sent in TODAY, and I mean TODAY... you will not be paid for the job. Time has run out and our investors are furious. Will you be able to do this? I hope so, for all our sake.

Regards,

Boss Will Baitya

---------------------

Quote:
May 09

I HOPE THIS LADY UNDERSTAND MY REPUTATION THAT HACKER HAS HACK INTO MY ACCOUNT CHANGING MY INFORMATION, IF THAT LADY WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS MAKING ME ANGRY THE MOST BY CALLING ME NAMES GAYSEXUAL, I AM NIGERIAN I HAVE SEND HER SOME OF MY PREVIOUS PICTURE IN THE PAST DOES THE PICTURE THEY SEND TO HER LOOK LIKE ME, CAN SHE THINK..........PLEASE IT WILL ONLY PAIN ME THAT MY EFFORT WAS THWARTED BY SOME SULT OF NIGERIA, MR ABRANE A WELL KNOW HACKER IN OUR COUNTRY AND PLEASE LET YOUR MS.WAY KNOW THAT SHE IS THE ONE PROVOKING ME, WHY WILL I WASTE MY TIME SENDING HER PICTURES HERE FOR WHAT REASON WILL I BE DOING THAT....I AM A CHRISTIAN IF SHE CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THAT.
I AM NOT A GAYSEXUAL, I DON'T THINK I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER AND ARE RECORDING WHATEVER, LIKE I TOLD HER I AM A CHRISTIAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME FOR THIS ACCUSATION WHICH I WILL NOT TOLERATE , IF YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THAT HACKER HAS BEING DOING THIS ANY TIME I GO TO USE A PUBLIC NETWORK IN OUR LIBRARY LET IT BE SO TO HER...WHY WILL I WAST MY BLESS TIME SENDING HER PICTURES INSTEAD OF THINKING OF HOW TO COMPLETE THE MP3 AND SEND HER...

BOSS I RESPECTED YOU ENOUGH BUT MS WAY STAURTYME SHE HAS ANGER ME TO THE BRAIN WHICH I WILL STOP DEALING WITH HER BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T RESPECT ME... AND SHE DOES NOT HAVE UNDERSTANDING KNOWING I WILL NEVER SEND HER SUCH PICTURES OR BY TELLING HER I AM A GAYSEXUAL, IS AGAINST THE ETHIC OF MY COUNTRY AND AGAINST GOD ALMIGHT..

KIND REGARDS

MR. KENNETH.

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 09

Dear Mr. Kenneth.

OK I understand. I will explain all of this to her. She is very upset and angry because you have delayed us so much. I will tell her you are not gaysexual and I will tell her that this is all the fault of that hacker.

Mr. Kenneth, you must get in contact with her. It is most unprofessional to behave in this manner. You are making my company lose money at this stage. Please, Mr. Kenneth, get this work finished and send it to Ms. Stuartyme. And send her an email telling her what your plan is. You cannot keep silent like this.

Boss Baitya

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 09
Subject: Urgent, Mr. Kenneth...

Mr. Kenneth,

I have placed great trust in you. Please let me know what you're doing... I have told Ms. Stuartyme to calm down and to treat you with the respect you deserve. She has agreed to do that. So Mr. Kenneth, PLEASE respond to myself and Ms. Stuartyme ASAP.

Boss Baitya

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 10
Subject: Re: SEND ME THE MP3S NOW YOU BASTARD

Dear Way Stuartyme,

I don't like the way you address things, i felt so bad when i wanted to drop this offer but my mother advise me to carry on, i expected you as a lady to do the same too but you fail on your part by calling me names, be-careful, i hate when people call me names, you call me Bastard, Gaysexual, lazy, don't ever try that again in your life to call me such names no matter your stand, i hate it... anyway i will send other mp3 as soon as i get your response.. before the week runs out...

Humble Regards
Mr. Kenneth.

Productions 23-29 attached

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 10
Subject: Re: SEND ME THE MP3S NOW YOU BASTARD

Dear Mr. Kenneth.

You made the right choice here. it would be foolish to drop this offer after you've spent so many hours recording these MP3s. Nobody likes having their time wasted, and I'm sure you're no exception. I'm glad you will finish the work because we need this audio and you want to be paid. And you will be paid a lot - you have provided us with many, many hours and there is more to come.

Mr. Kenneth, I understand that you do not like being called names, but you must understand that I do not like people telling me lies. Several times you have told me you would meet the deadline and each time you failed to meet your commitment. You must undertand that we have shown you a lot of kindness. Normally we would have told anybody who was so late with their work to fuck right off...

I am happy that we can move forward and be professional. I look forward to receiving the next recordings.

Many thanks,

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

No word in 2 days...

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 12
Subject: Bonus

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Just to let you know I'll be adding an extra $4,500 to your payment as a way to make up for the mistreatment you suffered. I hope this makes you feel better.

Boss Baitya

---------------------

Mr. Abrane pokes the lad...

Javier_Abrane wrote:
Quote:
May 12
Subject: madafaka

hope u fine my firend.actually i hope u not fine,i got new plan for u madafaka.u wanna know what is is?respond or u be sorry, madakafa..

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 13
Subject: Bonus

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

How are you today? I hope all is well. Could you give me an update on your progress please? You can send the recordings to me if you'd rather not talk to Ms. Stuartyme. I will be in the office for the next few hours, should you wish to talk with me. I am considering firing her from her job as she has been abusive to several of our employees lately...

Kind Regards,
Boss Baitya

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 15
Subject: Are you OK?

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

My friend, are you OK? I'm gwtting worried. I haven't heard from you in some days now... is everything alright? Please let me know what your situation is, as we need this audio book completed. If you are unable to finish it, I need to know so that I can give the job to someone else. I do hope you will finish it.

Kind Regards

Boss Baitya

---------------------

Finally I hear back!

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 15
Subject: Re: Are you OK?

Boss Will Baitya,

I am sorry for the late response, i am writing an international Exams to secure a scholarship to study LAW in my country...
Boss Will baitya,i am done with the mp3 all with me here, i realize that you have not be faithful with your words Ms Way stuartyme told me that every 2 hours Mp3 i made i will be paid for it. and now i have made 29 Mp3 but i have not gotten 1cent, how do i believe if i send the ones with me here to you, I will be paid instant.
There is no contract agreement with both of us. let me enlight you a bit, there is what they call
LAW OF CONTRACT.
A contract is an agreement between two or more parties which is intented to have a legal consequences in case of breach by either party or parties.

A contract may be void or voidable.
A VOID CONTRACT: is that which lacks the essential elements of a valid contract and therefore of no legal effect.
A VOIDABLE CONTRACT: is that which is valid in the first place but may be terminated at the instance of one of the parties to it.
we have two types of contract
Contract under seal and simple contract, but every contract whether under seal or simple come under one or more other classifications.
MS WAY STUARTYME TOLD ME I WILL BE PAID FOR THE FIRST 2 HOURS MP3,I MADE BUT LATER TOLD ME WHEN I REMINDED HER SHE SAID YOU PEOPLE ENTER INTO BOARD MEETING AND SAID UNTIL THE WHOLE MP3 IS DONE BUT TO ME THAT WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE A CHOICE AND HOW AM I SURE THAT I WILL RECEIVE MY PAYMENT IF THIS WHOLE MP3 GET TO YOU, AS AN ENTREPRENUERAL WE ALL ARE WISE I HAVE MADE MY PART AND FIRST I WANT YOU TO CLEAR MY DOUBT BY PAYING JUST 2 HOURS OF THIS 29 MP3 I HAVE RENDER TO YOU...THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL MAKE ME BELIEVE I HAVE A DEAL WITH YOU''THEN I WILL RELEASE THE REMAINING MP3 TO YOU 'HOPING TO HEAR FROM SOON...

Kind Regards,
MR KENNETH

---------------------

He's been using a couple of different email accounts to contact me, and suddenly the original one has been shut down...

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 15

Dear Mr. Kenneth.

What happened to your [email protected] account? I sent an email to that account and got an error message...

Regards,

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

He had started using a 3rd email address to contact me recently, and went and forgot what it was...

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 15

DEAR WAY STUARTYME,

I HOPE YOU ARE DOING FINE PLEASE I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE FULL MAIL OF [email protected] I MISPLACED THE CORRECT WORDINGS TO THE MAIL BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY MAIL I CAN USE TO SEND YOU THE REMAINING MP3....I HAVE COMPLETED THEM... PLEASE BE FAST ABOUT IT....SORRY FOR THE DELAY..

MR KENNETH

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
[color=indigo]May 16

Hi Mr. Kenneth,

Yes I am doing fine thank you. I hope you are too. That full address was [email protected]

I am very happy to receive the next audio from you, thanks very much. I hope you had a nice weekend?

Ms. Stuartyme.

No reply to this. Ungrateful little shit! No " thank you" for recovering your email account for you?

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 16
Subject: Re: Are you ok?

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Thank you for getting back to me. I was very worried...

Ms. Stuartyme did not say you would be paid for every 2 hours. She said you would be paid $12,000 for every 30 minute recording. So that means that so far you have earned $348,000 USD (12000 x 29), not including your bonuses. As I told you, it is against the law for me to pay my employees before their work has finished. You told us you would read 759 pages, and so a digital contract was born. You signed our application form. I studied law for 7 years in my younger days, I know the law very well and this is why I have been so successful in my business career.

Mr. Kenneth, I am very impressed with you. I thought you would just read 1 or 2 30 minute recordings for us, but you said you'd do the whole book... and at first I thought WOW, that's a really big job, I don't know if he can do this, but then you proved me wrong. You showed that you're a hard worker and a man who keeps his word. The 29 recordings you sent so far are evidence of this. So I say to you, well done Sir. And THANK YOU for being or voice for this book. So please send the final recordings and I shall of course pay you in full. How many more files do you think there are? Remember I need to calculate all your bonuses and add your expenses to your pay. I'd say you're looking at close to $400,000 USD at this stage... Don't forget, you also get 11% of all royalties from sales of the audio book CD, so once a month you will receive that for the next 5 years minimum. Can you please give me a list of your expenses so I may contact the Accounts Department and inform them?

Many Thanks,

Boss Will Baitya.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 16
Subject: Re: Are you OK?

BOSS WILLIAM BAITYA,
CEO
LAZY EYE AUDIO BOOKS, INC

I WILL BE SENDING YOU THE MP3S SOON JUST BE PATIENCE, BUT YOUR POLICY IS VERY ASH I WILL THINK ABOUT IT, I NEED TO BE SURE IF I SEND YOU THE COMPLETE MP3 IF THE PAYMENT WILL GET TO ME....YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS.

MR. KENNETH I.

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 16
Subject: Re: Are you ok?

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

I can assure you that my policy is a standard policy, so you need not worry. If I was a dishonest man, I would not have achieved the great success that I have. After we pay you for this job, I am hopeful that you will record more for us. I want me employees to be happy and productive.

Your payment is being calculated, but I need you to send me a list of your expenses so we can add that amount to your payment total. Can you send me that please? The sooner I have that information, the sooner your payment can be finalised.

Many thanks,

Boss Will Baitya

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 17
Subject: Important
Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Could you please le tme know what your plan is? Our investors are calling me every hour to see if the audio book is finished... I need an answer ASAP please my friend.

Boss Baitya.

---------------------

He sends the following email to both Will Baitya and Way Stuartyme...

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 17

please i don't have enough GB to upload more file....that is the reason i need some little change from you to buy online....at least can you send me even if is $2000 to enable buy space on my GB they told me that i have exhausted my space i have all Mp3 here with me but the upload is a big problem here

He attaches Production 30, 31, 32.

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 17

Dear Mr. Kenneth.

Thank you for sending those 3 files. As I have told you already, more than once, I am unable to send you any money until the job is complete. I thought I had made this quite clear...

It does not cost $2000 for Google cloud space. If you have run out of storage, simply delete some files, such as the audio recordings that you already uploaded (which you would have copies of on your computer) and then upload the remaining files.

Mr. Kenneth, I thought you were above cheap tricks like that. Let's be professional here please.

If I do not have the remaining audio files SOON, I shall pass this job onto another client.

Bossy Baitya

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 17

Mr. Kenneth.

I am happy that you sent me some more audio, but wy are you asking ME for money? What the fuck? I am a secretary. I am not your employer. Why the fuck would I give you any money??? Talk about that with Boss Baitya. NEVER ask me for money again, Mr. Kenneth. Do you expect me to send you some of MY OWN fucking money? Are you insane or just incredibly, exceptionally, monumentally, immeasurably, infinitely stupid?

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

He replies to boss Baitya, saying nothing but attaching Productions 33, 34, 35. Then he sends the folling to Ms. Stuartyme...

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 17

WAY STUARTYEM

YOU LOVE INSULT AND I HATE YOU FOR THAT.....THAT MASSAGE WHAT NOT FOR YOU...I JUST SEND YOUR BOSS SIX MP3 NOW ANDI AM SENDING MORE..ASK HIM IF YOU NEED THE ONCE I JUST SEND

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
[color=blue]May 17

Thanks very much, Mr. Kenneth. Keep them coming.

Boss Baitya

---------------------

Javier_Abrane is back... I made a profile for Mr. Kenneth at gay.com, using another photo he sent Father Bilbo in the other bait...

Javier_Abrane wrote:
Quote:
May 17
Subject: yur photo on gaysexual wbsite

hey madafaka idioth i found u on dis gaysexual website hahaha see the picture madafake...........u like dat???

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 18

Mr. Kenneth.

You sent that email to me, so what was I supposed to think? If you want me to learn manners, you need to develop some fucking intelligence.

Thank you for the files.

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

He sends Boss Baitya a blank email with productions 36, 37, 38 attached. He then sends the following email to both Will Baitya and Way Stuartyme...

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 18

PLEASE GET THE OTHER MP3 FROM BOSS BAITYA AND LEARN MANNERS I WILL BE SENDING THE REMAINING ASAP IF I COULD STAY AWAKE THE NETWORK IS SLOW HERE​

Productions 39, 40, 41 attached.

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 18

Dear Mr. Kenneth.

Are you confused? I am Boss Baitya, and I have exceptional manners. What is the meaning of this?

Boss Will Baitya

---------------------

He sends the following to both of my characters...

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 18

Boss William Baitya,
Please I am sorry for the delay hope you people are doing fine...please you can reach me on my cell phone if you wish but i refer you can me my boss and my good friend...

Mr. Kenneth
(+234) 9098542469​

Attaches Productions 42 - 50

---------------------
He replies to Abrane's email from the previous day...

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 18
Subject: Re: yur photo on gaysexual wbsite

My broda abeg send me all the mails for that my assassin box abeg....i know say you get them all make we work together i travel before

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 18

PLEASE BOSS I WANT TO TAKE SOME REST AND COMPLETE THE REMAINING ONES IN THE MORNING

THANKS​

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 18

Mr. Kenneth.

I am not Boss Baitya. Don't you even know who you're emailing? You'd better either stop smoking so much of that chronic, or send some of it to me.

Why do you want me to call you?

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 18

Dear Way Stuartyme,

if i am sending you massages i am also sending Boss Baitya that is why you think the massage is just for you alone, i am sorry for that...hope you are getting the Mp3s right...? why can't you call me so that i can here your voice and tell you something to do...or SMS me.will that be possible by you so that i send the complete Mp3... for you right away...i await you calling thanks anyway..

Mr. Kenneth​

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 19

Mr. Kenneth.

I cannot call you because I am far too busy. You do not need to hear my voice and you do not need to "tell me something to do". You don't tell me what to do, Mr. Kenneth, and you don't need to hear my voice or for me to send you an SMS in order for you to finish the recording. That makes absolutely no sense. Send the completed MP3s immediately or I shall be very angry. I can feel a twitch coming on.

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 19

Dear Mr. Kenneth.

Will you be sending any more MP3s today? My company's shares are about to plummet because this audio book is so late. If I do not have ALL the files ASAP, my career could be destroyed. You don't want to be responsible for destroying my carrer, do you? Please don't let me down, my friend.

Boss Baitya

---------------------

He sends both characters a blank email with Productions 52 - 58 attached. Where is #51? We'll save that for later!

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 20

Good day to you, Mr. Kenneth

Will you be sending any more audio today? I really do need it quickly my friend. This is extremely urgent.

Boss Baitya

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 21

Boss William Baitya,

i will but i run out of MB i just have (10)MB left i will not be able to send any one out today, till i look for money to Subscribe then it will be on Monday on fairlily, I am sorry for the late response.

Mr Kenneth ​

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 21

Mr. Kenneth,

Simply delete some files from the cloud storage to make space...

Boss Baitya

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 21

Boss Will Baitya,

like i told you is not Space on my box my Internet subscription has exhausted hope i as i send you the last tape i will get my cash because you have cause me pains this few days with your policy i have gone out to borrow money to facilitate all this project of yours and i am still going to borrow money today to subscribe to internet to upload this file ,that will be on Monday..you will get all the MP3 then...please i don't want any excuses from you after i send the last Mp3 to you on Monday....because i am already angry with this whole thing, how will somebody be working without no payment no even small money to facilitate the project to be honest with you i am angry with you frankly speaking i am not happy at all...my mother is she sick no money to take her to the hospital the money i was suppose to use was spent on this project.........please on Monday this Mp3 will get to you just arrange my cash i will send you all the expensive i have made so far...

Mr Kenneth

---------------------

if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer

Last edited by Toastypants on Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:58 am; edited 13 times in total
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 21

Mr. Kenneth.

You said, and I quote, "i will but i run out of MB i just have (10)MB left". Now you say the problem isn't space... You're contradicting yourself.

I have told you many times already, you will get paid after the last completed audio file has been received by us. That's how this business works. People get paid on completion of work. I don't know why you keep expecting me to break the law for you, especially when you have delayed my company so much.

Mr. Kenneth, you are getting angry? Well my friend, I have been very patient with you and I thought we had built up a good trust, but I am starting to get a little bit angry myself. Do you understand that your delays have cost me $1.7 MILLION dollars so far because one of our investors dropped out? That happened because of you, Mr. Kenneth. Because you promised the work would be finished WEEKS AGO. But you constantly fail to keep your word.

I recommend you send me the remaining files BEFORE Monday, Mr. Kenneth. I would like to keep a good friendship with you and continue working with you in the future (my brother owns a record company and could offer you a job singing if you like). Please do not let me down, as I have placed a great deal of trust in you.

Remember, any expenses you have had to cover will be paid back to you on top of your intitial payment. Just remember to give me a list of the expenses.

Kind Regards,

Boss Will Baitya

---------------------

Nothing for a couple of days, then he sends both characters the following, with Productions 59 - 64 attached...

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 23

Just be Patience i am sending them you will get all in some few minute the network is very slow...​

---------------------

...and then the following (twice) to Ms. Stuartyme, where he tells me not to use the (mule) bank accounts he gave me before...

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 23
Subject: Wrong Information!!

Dear Way Stuartyme,

This Account Information is never My account Number i am in Nigeria...i will never use a USA account on this Transaction

if by any Means you have save this Information below please delete it from your System..Is not my account Number is That Bastard Hacker that hack into my account that gave you this Information....Every Transaction is Nigerian Alone please inform Boss Williams Baitya right i just send him the last Mp3 for the whole recording and of the Book i read...

&First Name : Kenneth
&Middle Name :
&Last Name : KXXXXXr
&Billing Address : XXXXX north kendall drive
&City : miami
&State : FL
&Zip Code : 33XXX
&Country : US
&Phone Number : 305-XXX-XXXX
&Credit Card Information :
&--------------------------
&Card Type : Credit
&Credit Card Number : 51780XXXXXXXXXXX selled
&Exp. Date : X/April / 2XXX
&Name On Card : Kenneth Karger
&Cvv2 : 3XX
&Pin Code : 19XX
&Bank
& Security Information :
&---------------------
&Bank Name : Capital One
&Bank Account Number : 3434XXXXXX
&Bank Routing Number : 063XXXXXX
&Mother Maiden Name : roseXXXXXX
&Social Security Number : 265-XX-XXXX
&Birth Day : XX
&Birth Month : XX
&Birth Year : 19XX.​

I ignore this...

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 23
Subject: Send the files

Mr. Kenneth.

Where are the next MP3s? Please send them immediately.

Boss Baitya.

---------------------

He then sends Boss Baitya another blank email with Productions 65 - 71 attached, then the following, with Productions 72 - 73 attached...

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 23
Subject: Re: Send the files

​Boss Williams Baitya,
This Is the last Mp3 of the whole Chapter of the Book read so far....what is next NOW?
How do i get my Cash? Response ASAP..

Kind Regards

Mr. Kenneth

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 23
Subject: LISTEN

Every payment you will make should be send to NIGERIA like i told you earlier On they Hack my account...i will send you listen to the Mp3 my name should be use for the payment as a beneficiary i don't want any Mistake and before you make the payment you must send me the information i will be sending to you now because some one gave MS. Way Staurtyme a wrong Account information...I am not in USA so any information... i will be given to you should be NIGERIAN alone....some few minute from now...Thanks

Kinds Regards

Mr Kenneth

---------------------

Several hours later...

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 23

Dear Williams Baitya,
Till this very moment i have being waiting for you tell me you have confirm the Mp3s but you just kept quiet what is the problem...
Did you can get the information i have send to you i said i will send you details information tomorrow...If i have not play mt part you will be writing..so what is the problem now..

Mr Kenneth

---------------------

Will_Baitya wrote:
Quote:
May 24

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

I received the files, many thanks for that. They have been passed onto the QC department for assessment. They will determine the quality of your recordings and will report back to me within a week, and then you shall hear from Ms. Stuartyme. I am about to take my holidays so she will be handling the payment process. Please contact her with any questions or comments you may have.

Kind Regards,

Boss Will Baitya

---------------------

I set up an auto-responder for Boss Baitya's email...

Quote:
***AUTORESPONSE***

Dear Sir/Madam

Unfortunately I am unable to reply to your e-mail at the moment as I am away on holidays. I will be at a cocaine party in Uruguay for the next week or so. Please direct all correspondence to my secretary, Ms. Stuartyme.

I will answer your e-mail as soon as I return.

Kind regards
William Baitya

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 24
Subject: ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Boss William Baitya

BENEFICIARY DETAILS

NAME: ROBINSON AYANXXXXX
EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE NUMBER: +234 8037XXXXXX
ADDRESS: LOGAS, NIGERIA

ACCOUNT DETAILS

BANK NAME: GUARANTEE TRUST BANK PLC ( GTB)
ACCOUNT NAME: ROBINSON AYANROUH
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 01597XXXXX
SORTCODE: 0582XXXXX
SWIFTCODE: GTBXXXXX
BANK ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

PLEASE AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, PLEASE ENSURE YOU SEND THE TRANSFER TELLER OR TELLEP FOR CONFIRMATION HERE IN MY COUNTRY BECAUSE IT IS MANDATORY.

NB: EXPENSES MADE SO FAR
$4500

MY HUMBLE REGARDS

MR. KENNETH I.

---------------------

He replies to the auto-mail...

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 24
Subject: Re: Auto-Reply

Dear Will Baitya,
Ensure you make the payment to this Account information below

BENEFICIARY DETAILS

[Same details sent again]

Mr. Kenneth

---------------------

Uh oh... Ms. Stuartyme has found a problem...

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 24

Dear Mr. Kenneth.

Thank you very much for sending the final MP3s. However, you did not finish the fnal chapter. See the screen shot I have attached. I highlighted where you stopped reading. There are another 3 pages left. Please record those and send them ASAP.

Thank you.

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 24
Subject: Re: Final recording

Dear Way Stuartyme,

You got the mail I send to you and the wrong account? for that i am sending you this is the proper account all transaction should be MADE to this Nigeria Account alone.

BENEFICIARY DETAILS

Mr. Kenneth

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 24

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Yes I got the information. But where are the last 3 pages of the recording????

Ms Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 24

DEAR Way Staurtyme,
I
I WILL BE SENDING IT TO YOU SOME FEW HOURS FROM NOW...DID YOU GET THE NEW ACCOUNT INFORMATION I SEND TO YOU?,
WHEN WILL I BE EXPECTING THE PAYMENT?

I FORGOT TO PUT THE EXPENSE

EXPENSES AS REQUESTED BY BOSS WILLIAM BAITYA...

$4500USD

MY KIND REGARDS

KENNETH I.

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 24

Mr. Kenneth,

Yes, I got the fucking information, like I told you already. Now send me the last 3 pages. You will not be paid until we have the completed work.

Regarding your expenses, I need you to list out each individual expense.

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

A few hours later...

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 24
Subject: SEND IT NOW BASTARD

Mr. Kenneth.

As Boss Baitya is away on his holidays, I have complete control of the company until he returns. So I tell you now: send me the final recording within 2 HOURS FROM NOW, or you will not be paid and I will keep all the money for myself.

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 24
Subject: 30 minutes left BASTARD

Mr. Kenneth.

Send me the file in the next 30 minutes or I will keep your money.

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 24
Subject: LAZY BASTARD LIAR

Mr. Kenneth.

You are a lazy bastard and a liar. You send "I will send it to you in some hours". It has been many, many hours since you said that. Fuck you, Mr. Kenneth. You LAZY GAYSEXUAL BASTARD LIAR, I will keep all your payment.

Fuck you very much, stupid asshole.

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 25
Subject: No Subject

Dear Way Staurtyme

As requested by you....Reply my other mails

Mr. Kenneth

He attaches anther recording... but he still hasn't read to the end! Seriously!?

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 24
Subject: Re: No Subject

Mr. Kenneth.

You missed the deadline I gave you last night. You will not be paid..

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 25
Subject: Re: No Subject

Way please read the MP3 72 i gave you what you are asking me to read again is already their why must i read and send to you again? please explain...because i finish the whole stuff....read it again because when i finish read it the guy in charge of the Mp3 we both cross check this whole thing....don't fool me because............I am angry with you here listen to the MP# &@ again with that sjirt in your hand listen care fully.....

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 25
Subject: You really are a bastard liar

Mr. Kenneth.

Are you a stupid fucking idiot? Are you? You STILL HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE FUCKING BOOK. You stopped where I have highlighted above. There are still a couple of pages left. Why have you tried to fool me AGAIN, Mr. Kenneth?

Explain yourself immediately.

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 25
Subject: Re: You really are a bastard liar

Why did you have a bad manners like this and, your hanger and you are too short temper what is your problem who are you why are you insulting me..send me the complete pages ( are you mad)? send me the complete pages immediately ....

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 25

Mr. Kenneth.

I'm sorry. I got angry. I have my period today so my moods are swinging wildly.

Mr. Kenneth, the last MP3 you sent me was (a) Not an MP3, it was a WAV, and (b) you did not read until the end of the book... why did you not complete the recording? You will get your money, OK? But finish the job first!

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 25

Dear Way Staurtyme,
send me the comple part of the novel, the part you know i have not read so that i can complete and send it to you...i am very angry at you because i went to search for the movies right away i find out that danery after the fire she too some part of some clan and the dragon grow and tyrion kill is father after the death of joffrey...that was where the movie ended but you did not send me the complete novel, it all your forth...i will complete it and make it MP3 like i always did...send it to me i can not make mp3 of 1 min reading expected you people to complete because i belive you make alote of editing there after...send the last part of it....i awaiting

Mr kenneth

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 25

Mr. Kenneth.

I sent you the PDF before, it is what you have been reading. You didn't read until the end of the PDF... The picture above,Where I have marked in purple is where you stopped reading. That is page 733.

The picture below shows page 735, which is where you should have read to... do you understand? Your final recording stops on page 733. Please record the final 2 pages, Mr. Kenneth.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 26

Way Stuartyme

How sure you have send me the complete Novel to be read because i don't want to delay this any further because i have finish watching the movie i want to be ensure that i am doing the right thing because i am upset with this whole thing, now are sure that is the only page remaining? be sincere with me because i will be sending the MP3 immediately as i finish reading this whole stuff....

When will i be getting my pay? are their more novel to read? Reply ASAP.

BENEFICIARY DETAILS

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
[color=indigo]May 26

Mr. Kenneth.

Jesus fucking christ.

The PDF you have is all of Book 1 of A Game of Thrones. It ends on page 735, with the words "The night came alive with the music of dragons". You have very nearly finished the work, Mr. Kenneth! There are more books in the series, but we only need you to read book 1. So if you could read from page 733 to page 735, that will be your job complete, and then you can get paid.

Of course, if you wish to read Book 2 as well, you may do so. But for now, just finish book 1 (2 more pages) and I will be very happy.

Please let me know if you understand. Many thanks.

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 26

Way Stuartyme

When will i be getting my pay?Reply ASAP. How do in trust your words?

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 26
Subject: LISTEN

Mr. Kenneth.

Listen to the last MP3 you sent me (it's actually a WAV, not an MP3). THE AUDIO STOPS WHERE I HAVE MARKED IN PURPLE BELOW. FUCKING LISTEN TO IT. EITHER YOU STOPPED TOO SOON OR YOU MADE A MISTAKE AND CUT OFF THE END WHEN YOU EDITED IT. LISTEN TO IT MR. KENNETH, YOU WILL SEE I AM NOT LYING. FUCKING IDIOT. NO PAY UNTIL YOU FINISH THE FUCKING JOB, YOU INBRED FUCKWIT.

MS. FUCKING STUARTYME.

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 26
Subject: Respond

Mr. Kenneth.

I am waiting. Do you understand what you need to do? Did you listen to the last file you sent me, do you see how it stops before it should???

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

The next day...

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 26
Subject: ???

Mr. Kenneth,

Please respond. Have you understood my previous email? The sooner you complete the last couple of pages, the sooner you will be paid...

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 27
Subject: Re: ???

Dear Way Stuartyme,

Please i have done it stop sending me insaltive words i don't like it....

Mr. Kenneth

He attaches a new file... and my fucking god... it is STILL not complete. What the fuck!!!???

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 27

Mr. Kenneth...

Listen to what you just sent me, you STILL have not finished it!!!! See the picture, I have marked where the audio stopped this time. Why can you not read it to the fucking end!!!??? .

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 27

please send me the complete pages lefts please

---------------------

WHAT!!??? How can anyone be this stupid??? I ignore him for now... The next day he emails again.

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 28

why are you stressing me i have read this whole shirt, please you are frustrating my effort please send me the whole stuff once and for all, why are you being so wicked out me why did you hate me like this, what have i done to deserve this whole pains you are coursing to my life....way i hate you GOD will never be happy with you for doing this to me you are doing this to delay my payment...you are a wicked woman i will never for give you...for this

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 28

Mr. Kenneth.

YOU are the one stressing ME. Let me spell this out simply for you, OK???

I sent you a PDF of the book, yes? I do not need to send you anything else!
You agreed to read to the end, yes? So do so! You have the PDF!!!
The last TWO files you sent, you claimed you had read to the end, but you hadn't. LISTEN to the last file. Your voice stops where I have marked below. The yellow part, you have read that. "Ride now" are the last words on your recording!!! Why???

You need to read from after the yellow part above and keep going until the end of the next part in the picture below, where I have marked a line. It is pages 734 & 735 of the PDF, OK dummy?? Do you understand??? RECORD EVERYTHING AFTER THE YELLOW PART IN THESE 2 PICTURES. And when you have done so, this time fucking check the fucking recording and don't send me unfinished work again you fucking dunce.

HURRY THE FUCK UP.

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 28

hope this is the last part of the pages you send to me right now....because i will send you the MP3 right away....

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 28

Mr. Kenneth.

The pictures I sent in the last email where not new material. Those are the final pages of the PDF that you already have. Record them immediately. Finish the fucking job, you dufus.

Now SEND ME THE FUCKING RECORDING YOU STUPID, UGLY GAYSEXUAL AIDS-RIDDEN *DELETED*.

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 28
Subject: BE INFORM

Dear Way Stuartyme,

Just be inform that Javier_Abrane as hack your boss because the information i sent to you he got it, how come he got such information the account information i sent to youn because i am not using my system to operate that mail so ensure you change your password and reformat your system...because the account information i give to you he already has it...that means he has hack your box....be sensitivity.....please ensure that my information her kept secret because he know everything we are doing please as soon as you get this massage response so that we can put head together.....This is what he send to me i will not send any information to you until you resolve this problem.....i already made the MP3....

Quote:
]Sent: Friday, May 27, 2016 at 6:22 PM
To: "Goshen Investment Limited" <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: Re: yur photo on gaysexual wbsite
HELO MR KENNETH OR SHOULD I CALL U ROBINSON???? I WATCH U. I SEE EVRYTING MADAFAKA. DONT U TINK I GONE AWAY BRODA. I ALWAY WATCH... MADAFAKA. SOON MY PLAN GO IN ACTION. ARE U READY MADAFAKA? I DONT TINK SO........................

Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 2:10 PM
To: "Goshen Investment Limited" <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: yur photo on gaysexual wbsite
hey madafaka idioth i found u on dis gaysexual website hahaha see the pictures madafake...........u like dat???

---------------------

Mr. Abrane is watching, and he doesn't like these tattle tales, so he gets back in contact...

Javier_Abrane wrote:
Quote:
May 28
Subject: gaysexual

WHAT AN UGLY GAYSEXUAL MADAFAKA HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........

I attach this photo, which he sent to my Cmdr I. Gocha in yet another bait:

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 28

so you no get sense abi?

---------------------

Javier_Abrane wrote:
Quote:
May 29
Subject: gaysexual

broda i laughing so hard..........it hurt my stomack................she no see any mail from u if u say mine name madafakaa........try...........she no see....................

---------------------

The lad gets back to the secretary...

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 29

way stuartyme......
your generation has those name of yours STUPID, UGLY GAYSEXUAL AIDS-RIDDEN *DELETED*. for this

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 29

Mr. Kenneth,

Fuck you. Where is the final recording? The accounts team is preparing your payment.

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 30

Dear Mr. Kenneth.

Where is the last recording? Send it immediately please. If I do not have it by the end of today, YOU SHALL NOT BE PAID. Your delays have cost this company an enormous amount of money so far.

Send the MP3 now.

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 30
Subject: Re: Last MP3

WAY STUARTYME,

WHY WILL I BELIEVE YOU WHEN YOU HAVE KNOW PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT YOU JUST EMAIL, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU IN ONE SINGLE BIT BECAUSE WHAT I AM DOING LOOK LIKE FAKE, IF YOU ARE WORKING WITH JAVIER ABRAME HOPE YOU STILL HAVE MY PAYMENT INFORMATION IF ONE SINGLE MESS UP COME UP I WILL BE READY TO DIE WITH YOU BECAUSE I NEED PROVE OF THIS WHOLE THING'

BENEFICIARY DETAILS

[Same details once again]

MR. KENNETH

---------------------

He attaches another new recording. This time he actually finished it!

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 30

WAY STUARTYME,

WHY WILL I BELIEVE YOU WHEN YOU HAVE KNOW PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT YOU JUST EMAIL, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU IN ONE SINGLE BIT BECAUSE WHAT I AM DOING LOOK LIKE FAKE, IF YOU ARE WORKING WITH JAVIER ABRAME HOPE YOU STILL HAVE MY PAYMENT INFORMATION IF ONE SINGLE MESS UP COME UP I WILL BE READY TO DIE WITH YOU BECAUSE I NEED PROVE OF THIS WHOLE THING'

MR KENNETH

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
May 30

Dear Mr. Kenneth.

THANK YOU!!! Thank you so much for sending the final recording. I appreciate it and I am very sorry for my anger towards you in the past. I hope you understand that I was very frustrated with the delays because it was costing our company a lot of money. But now you have completed the job and I am very happy.

What do you mean, am I working with Javier_Abrane? Why would I work with that horrible man? We fired him weeks ago, don't you remember? We have nothing to do with him and we do not wish to deal with him ever again.

What do you think is fake? The book you read is not fake, it is a real book and they made a TV show of it. Mr. Kenneth, would you like to read book 2 in the series? The offer is there if you want it...

I have sent your recordings to the QC department and they are reviewing them right now. You will hear back from me soon. Once again, thank you Mr. Kenneth.

Ms Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
May 30

Way Stuartyme,
hope you get my real account information ? because i am afraid so that Abrame will not change the information that i gave to you....Reply ASAP.
with the details information of the account so that i will be sure of you are having the real account information i gave to you please.

Mr kenneth

---------------------

I make it look like Mr. Abrane changed the bank info to his own somehow. The numbers are made up.

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

Yes I have the details. I shall paste them below:

NAME: JAVIER_ABRANE
EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE NUMBER: +234 XXXXX31816
ADDRESS: LOGAS, NIGERIA

ACCOUNT DETAILS

BANK NAME: GUARANTEE TRUST BANK PLC ( GTB)
ACCOUNT NAME: JAVIER_ABRANE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXX66127
SORTCODE: XXXXX3410
SWIFTCODE: GTBXXXXX
BANK ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01
Subject: Re: Recording 51

YOU ARE A FOOL NOT TO RECOGNIZE THE NAME JAVIER_ABRANE, WAS THAT THE FIRST ACCOUNT INFORMATION I GAVE TO YOU?

THIS ARE MY INFORMATION, SAVE THIS INFORMATION

BENEFICIARY DETAILS

[][The usual]

---------------------

Now, back to that missing file, #51...

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01
Subject: Recording 51

Dear Mr. Abrane,

The QC department have just informed me that recording 51 was not sent. Could you please send that file ASAP?

Thank you.

Ms. Stuartyme.

Oops! I used the wrong name to address him by mistake...

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

YOU ARE FOOL TO CALL ME MR ABRANE....I WILL NOT SEND YOU THE MP3 OF 51 CORRECT YOURSELF

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

My apologies, Mr. Kenneth.

I had a bad night's sleep and I am very tired. I typed the wrong name, please forgive me.

I need recording 51, Mr. Kenneth. Without it the audio book is not complete. Please send it now.

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

CORRECT YOURSELF

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

I already corrected myself, Mr. Kenneth.

Send the recording!

You fucking cumguzzler.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

NOW SEND ME THE INFORMATION OF THE ACCOUNT I SEND TO YOU NOW FOR CONFIRMATION..

SEND ME THE INFORMATION OF THE ACCOUNT THAT I SEND TO YOU NOW...SO THAT I CAN CONFIRM YOU HAVE THE RIGHT INFORMATION

He sends the bank info yet again...

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

OK, now send me the file for fuck's sake, you donkey raping shitlicker.

I send him back the correct bank details...

---------------------

Later that night...

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

SEND ME THE MP3 NOW OR YOU WILL NOT BE PAID.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

WAY STUARTYME,

GOD WILL PUNISH YOU BECAUSE I AM ALREADY ANGRY WITH YOU NOT TO RECOGNIZE THE NAME JAVIER_ABRANE , THAT HE HACK INTO MY ACCOUNT AND SEND WRONG ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND YOU ARE OUT THEIR ORDERING ME TO SEND YOU MP3 51....YOU MOST BE A STUPID WOMAN BECAUSE I AM FED UP.....WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS I HAVE FINISH WORKING YOU CAN CALL ME...IF YOU DID NOT CALL ME I WILL NEVER SEND YOU THE MP3 51...BECAUSE I GAVE YOU MY NUMBER IN THE PREVIOUS MAIL I SEND TO YOU.........

MR KENNETH
+234 9098542469

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01
Subject: SEND IT NOW

DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME, MR. KENNETH.

SEND RECORDING 51 NOW YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.

I REPEAT YOU SHALL NOT BE PAID IF YOU DO NO SEND IT NOW. NOW, ASSHOLE.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01
Subject: Re: SEND IT NOW

IF I DON'T RECEIVE YOUR CALLS I WILL NEVER SEND IT TO YOU...BASTARD

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

OK, Mr. Kenneth.

Don't send the MP3. That's fine. I shall give your money to Mr. Abrane, if that's the way you want it.

Goodbye.

Ms. Stuartyme,.

---------------------

A little taunt from Mr. Abrane...

Javier_Abrane wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01
Subject: I SEE U

...I AM IN LAGOS... SEE U SOON...MADAFAKA.....,,,,

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01
WAY STUARTYME.......
GO AHEAD IF YOU WISHES BECAUSE YOU ARE PLAYING GAME WITH ME...I LIKE I TOLD YOU, YOU ARE WORKING WITH THAT BASTARD OF YOURS...

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

Mr,. Kenneth

Are you stupid? We do not work with hackers. We do not work with Mr. Abrane. Why do you let him hack your account? Are you so stupid that you can't protect your account from hackers?

Do you really want me to give your $446,882.65 to Mr. Abrane?

It's a ridiculous figure that I just pulled out of my arse. Nobody with a scrap of intelligence would believe they'd be paid that much for recording an audio book, but this guy might...

---------------------

And another taunt from Mr. Abrane...

Javier_Abrane wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01
Subject: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAHAHAHAHA my bRODA I L;AUGHING HARD..........U DO EXACT WHAT I WANT U TO..NOW I GET THE MONEY MADAFAKE.....FUCK U SO STUPID!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAA U FOLLOW MY PLAN LIKE A FOOL.........

TANK U FOR THE MONEY MADAFAKA,,,,,,,,,,,,,

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

WAY THAT ABRANE BASTARD OF YOURS...PLAYING GAME

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

Mr. Kenneth.

YOU are the one playing games here.

YOU are the one who has not sent one of the files.

YOU have clearly never had a real job in your entire, miserable life. You are unable to meet deadlines, you beg for money before the job is done, you send violent threats like a frustrated little kid, you are the most UNPROFESSIONAL worker I've ever known.

You have worked for many, many hours on this project for us, are you so willing to throw it all away? You don't mind doing all that work and spending all that time on this, for no money? Are you crazy?

SEND THE MISSING FILE SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU YOUR PAYMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send it immediately Mr. Kenneth, if you are serious about this. I think you have been playing a game with me all this time... am I right?

Ms Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

DEAR WAY STAURTYME,

PLEASE I AM SORRY FOR THIS WHOLE THING PLEASE SEND ME WARE I STOP IN THE 51 T0 52 SO THAT I CAN READ IT AGAIN AND SEND TO YOU IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I WENT TO REFORMAT MY SYSTEM AND LOST ALL THE FILES, JUST SEND ME THE PAGES...EXAMPLE SEND IT, TO WHERE 51 STARTED FROM AND END AT 52....

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

Mr. Kenneth,

If you are truly sorry then I expect a letter of apology.

Here is what you need to read. Start where I have marked yellow on page 499 and continue reading until page 531, where there is another yellow marker. Thank you.

Read all the pages in between 499 and 531 too, OK?

ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

WAY STUARTYME,
HOPE THIS IS THE LAST PAGES EXAMPLE ....HELP THEM DEFEAT THE LANNISTER.....REPLY IMMEDIATELY

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

Mr. Kenneth,

Fucking read from page 499 to 531, like I said.

Ms. Suartyme.

---------------------

He sends a load of replies to Mr. Abrane...

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01
Subject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want you to have the money because i can see you are a poor bastard......who has nothing for the future the one when you done collect he never do you snorky boys if you still need more come and take it foolish fool...hacker my foot you no fit hack central bank hisssssssss if now me they hack for your information no be this kind small money i go they hack oh....for your information i just reported that Account holder to EFCC they will follow you up your mail are with them already..i just drop them in GTB BANK NOW i swear to God who made me i will hurt you down... if it take me 10years from now i will do it.... Thank you that account information you send all those mail you saw yesterday was a set up to fish you out....you are dead already...it may look like a joke the account manager who open that account for you is in trouble...they will fish you out i know that whoever person account and name you are using will fish you...when i get you, you will be sorry for yourself oh....i pray you come back alive.....Nigeria and the whole world we see you because all your life will be two ways either you are dead or you become an half-man because you will definitely pay for it....

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01
Subject: Re: ...

who is this person?.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

the end of your days are coming be reading my mails you will regret this EFCC is looking for that account account you send to MS WAY..just watch...........may you think you can fuck with me and go scote free....

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 01

who are this people you are sending to me for what reason you are sending people i don't know anything to do with abi...........

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Jun 02
Subject: Mp3...

Mr. Kenneth,

Have you made the recording yet?

Regards,

Ms. Stuartyme

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 02
Subject: Re: Mp3...

Dear Way Stuartyme,

just be patience in some few hours you will received the Mp3 i want you to be alert and be making preparation of the payment as soon as you get the stuffs...

Mr. kenneth...

Still no apology letter? I'll ignore that for now and come back to it once I have these last recordings...

---------------------

Later that day he attaches a new file. But what the fuck...............

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 02
Subject: Mp3-51 & PAYMENT

Dear Way Stuartyme,

This Information will never be change....i know they are moitoring the account but i believe you have receive the information yesterday but is a form of reminder

BENEFICIARY DETAILS

[Blah, blah...]

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Jun 02
Subject: Re: Mp3%51 & PAYMENT

Mr. Kenneth.

Thank you for the MP3, but you did not start reading on page 499. You started on page 522. Why can you not carry out SMPLE INSTRUCTIONS?????

We are still missing from page 499 to 522. Pleae record that and stop playing these games with me.

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

He resends the last email for some reason, and then the following.

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 02

Dear Way Stuartyme,
I have finsh reading it when i find it out my Google drive....this is the complete one you told me to send to you remaining one C is below...

This Information will never be change....i know they are moitoring the account but i believe you have receive the information yesterday but is a form of reminder

BENEFICIARY DETAILS

4 files are attached, named 51a - 51d. He has FINALLY FUCKING FINISHED THE JOB!!! Now I'lll let him sweat for the rest of the day.

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 02

if you have receive the information and the file please inform me...

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 02

Response to my mails....

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 02

Now that you have gotten what you want you don't want to response to my mails did you get my correct account information? reply ASAP...with the details information....because i want to go out to get something for my Mum she is not feeling find

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Jun 03

Dear Mr. Kenneth,

I got your mails. Please do not get impatient. It takes me time to respond to all of our clients... this is a very busy business. Sometimes you just have to wait for a response.

Thank you for sending those files. They are being checked right now. I appreciate you sending them to me.

Regards,

Ms Stuartyme

---------------------

He sends some more mails to Abrane...

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 02
Subject: Re: gaysexual

who is this person? this guy you are mad oh you think you can play smart trying to observe my account information right anything you do she will inform me any information change she will inform

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 02

Bastard as you can see i don't know anybody you have send to me this is a public computer right a business center but i love using this system....................

---------------------

Mr Abrane replies...

Javier_Abrane wrote:
Quote:
Jun 03
Subject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hey stupid AIDS boy........i nknow u sent those pictures to yur mugu fools and u say it u..........u think i dont see all yur activity mr rogers kenneth assisin captain gullible............and all those other names u use in yur fail scams...........u are a joke little boy...........u think u got me well go ahead wit yur silly little plan and see where it get u.......madafaka.oh i laugh so much.....................hahahahahahhHAHAHAHHAHAHA

enjoy yur AIDS

---------------------

Assisin wrote:
Quote:
Jun 02

Dear Way Stuartyme,

Was this the information you have with the correct account information?please Response and let me confirm that you have the right information....Please

This Information will never be change....i know they are monitoring the account but i believe you have receive the information yesterday but is a form of reminder

BENEFICIARY DETAILS

[Yet again...]

---------------------

Time for Mr. Abrane to send an email to Ms. Stuartyme from the lad's account!

Javier_Abrane wrote:
Quote:
Jun 02
Subject: mother

dear way stuartyme

please hurry with the payment............my mother she have AIDS and i need to buy AIDS medicine...........i think i have the AIDS now too becase i fuck my mother every day........i am worried..........

mr keneth

---------------------

Way_Stuartyme wrote:
Quote:
Jun 02
Subject: Re: mother

Mr. Kenneth.

I am sorry to hear that your mother has AIDS. That is very unfortunate. I would suggest you stop fucking her immediately and seek medical attention, Mr. Kenneth. That is not a healthy passtime, regardless of the AIDS.

Your payment will be ready when it is ready. Please stop asking me to hurry up. The QC department will inform me when they have reviewed all of your recordings.

Mr. Kenneth, What is the meaning of this language you have used??????? You love me and want my body????????? We have been over this before, Mr. Kenneth. HOW DARE YOU speak to me in this manner AGAIN...
Send me a letter of apology IMMEDIATELY, you BASTARD. You really are a worthless little scummy, shit-covered dildo of a man, aren't you?

Regards,

Ms. Stuartyme.

---------------------

I have a few more surprises for him. Just waiting for him to get back to me now!

Last edited by Toastypants on Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You Ser have my respect.

I suspect that it would take longer to read/listen to this bait than it would be to read the books.

This is absolutely epic. I used to think that I was good at incorporating asoiaf into my baits. I no longer think that.

You have a promising lad on your hands. A sweet summer lad. And we both know that winter is coming.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is without a doubt the most ambitious hitlad I have ever run across. Most hitlads tend to be quite lazy, and will drop you quickly if you don't pay up. Not this lad. Btw, he thinks your hacker character is really Feathers, who he hates with a passion.

Forgot to add - nicely done!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is absolutely unbelievable! 36 HOURS! Laughing

You completely own this lad at this point. I look forward to seeing how things go from here...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellently played! This one could easily go on for several months, what with trying to get him paid and all...

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is truly awesome!
Now I know why the lad doesn't reply very often Very Happy

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Epic Bait Toastypants. This reminds me of the book/artwork/audio baits done by Shiver Metimbers in the Letters Archive.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami

Last edited by TheScamHater on Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Incredible bait, Toastypants! You have wasted a truly staggering amount of this lad's time. I look forward to seeing if you can continue to use this modality to great effect against other lads. Very Happy

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A hitlad? What? That's some fine stuff. Damn fine. I approve!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
kishnabe
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just epic, unbelievable how you got him off his character.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone! I just noticed I've been given a whip icon... thanks very much, whoever did that Very Happy Cool

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can words even describe how wonderful this is? Reminds me very much of the awesome narrated Hitchhiker's Guide bait but, you know, more up-to-date!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top notch stuff-I'd never have thought a hitlad would be this motivated.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is amazing. Old school baiting at its finest. Full of entertainment for us, and pain for the lad. Not to mention, it's hard to imagine him having much time and energy for real victims while he's recording entire books for you! Well done! Thumbs up

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Standing back in time awe, Toastypants. Looking forward to listening to the audio later. Winter is indeed coming and Jon Snow still knows nothing!
bow_down bow_down clapping
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! Terrific job!

Laughing Laughing

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Awesome bait Toastypants!

With this, and the other concurrent baits you had going with the same lad, it's amazing he had time to do anything else - but he still seems to keep coming back for more punishment.

Loved the happy crocodile. Laughing

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What I find so totally mind-blowing is that you have managed to manipulate a hit-lad into not only sending all those trophies, but, most amazingly of all, read for an 'audio book'! They are usually referred to as being at the bottom of the scamming heap, extremely lazy and maybe not even overly endowed with grey matter. I think this one is not quite so dull, though, and really reads very well. Which makes your accomplishment even more awe inspiring, Toastypants. Very Happy

Etc
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Toastypants, I've really enjoyed reading through your baits with your lad, and just had a random suggestion:

After the voice reading part of the bait has ended maybe the company that reviews the feedback sheets could find that the lad's drawing of the smiling crocodile is just perfect for their new children's book/cartoon project, (eg "Miley, the smiley crocodile" or whatever you want to call it).

After all, the feedback company's real goal in including the question was to find talented, natural artists for their new project - and this particular drawing has had more positive reaction from the test subjects in the target demographic than those of the next best artist.

Concept artists for this project will be paid generously for a few hand drawn pictures, and if chosen for the final work, will receive a handsome payment, plus royalties of all sales.

If the lad could just send some more examples of his brilliant hand drawn pictures of animals, he could be rewarded!

Of course, once chosen for the project, he would need to provide drawing's of the happy croc's animal friends... (you could let him be creative at first, then if you wanted to be a real bastard, add a few characters that the company insists must be included the book, eg Barry the Bunyip, Charlie the Chupacabra, etc - and see what he comes up with - have some fun with it!)

Given the way you have controlled him thus far, you could possibly get him to come up with a complete, authored, illustrated and voice read children's book! Smile

Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it - I also had an e-mail from him but you have aced this bait.

+++
I am charged with seeking the rightful hair - Stanley Shawn (sic)
Please cut this crab - Barrister Martins Johnson
Not a grand father clock as that is of no use to the west africa office - Stanley Shawn (again)
Drusilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down

You are amazing!!!

Easter 2015

"from now tell the kids that iam their step father." ~Pr!nc3 Ble$$ing
"I DON'T KNOW WHY IT WILL BE SUCH HARD THING TO SEND MONEY FROM AUSTRALIA A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY."
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How on earth ... Amazing. And a hit-lad too, what a turnaround Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic