SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LosMaster'DBaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, i am new here and am interested in getting back at these scammers.

1. What is the best way to stay safe while doing this?
2. How do you hide your location?
3. How do you find these guys?

Thanks!!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Very Happy

Very quick answers to your questions (you can find a ton more information in the stickies and in the Eater University sub-forum):

1. Use a fake name and a free email address.
2. Use Gmail, outlook, or any of many email services that strip the IP.
3. Check your spam folder, or simply go to the Surplus forum and pick up as many as you want.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

- Yes, go to the Surplus forum armed with your fake-name email account.

- Read the text from the scammer describing what story he/she is wanting play in order to get your character's money, so you have an idea of what to expect when it starts.

- Look in the email header (all that technical stuff at the beginning of the post) and find if there's a "Reply To" address. Copy this.

- If there's no "Reply To" address, look in the scammer's email to see if he/she has actually written out what address you should write to. Copy this.

- If the two steps above don't give you an address, you can always fall back to looking in the email header at the top of the post for a "From" address. Copy this one, but keep in mind that this might not always work, especially if you're reading an incompetent scammer who's messed up.

- Compose a new email message and paste into the "To" field whichever address you've copied.

- Give the email message a subject, something straightforward such as "Tell me more".

- Write something simple such as "I received your email and your offer is very appealing to me. Please send me more info. thanks, character name"

- Send it.

- If your scammer is still active (and the latest posts in the Surplus forum are usually current and up-to-date), he/she will reply with the first part of the script within a few days.

- After that, you're off to the races and it's entirely up to you how you continue it. (But there is tons of advice here and Eater U, and just about anybody will give you plenty of ideas and approaches to take until you get a good feel for things yourself.)

Note: They send out so many hundreds, if not thousands, of those opening mails found in Surplus that you don't have to worry about your fake character's name not being recognized.

Good luck and have fun!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic