SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gotta go to Ghana, apparently...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heward Mynta and Stephen Deusu are Lads who've both returned to be baited after long periods of silence - two and a half years and a year respectively - and neither is really happy with Mal.

Heward claims to be the

Quote:
former Financial Controller of the ex- Liberian President MR.CHARLES TAYLOR. Before he was arrested he instructed me, being his financial controller to look for a capable hand (some one) who will invest his money $100m well-packaged in (2) boxes(ONE HUNDRED MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLAR) and 250 kg of Gold dust and bar for sale

Stephen has a lot less to offer:

Quote:
All I need to do is to transfer the legal ownership of my late uncle deposited sum of $5.5 Million Dollar to your name in other to enable you contact the private finance company to proceed with the release of the fund legally to you... My late uncle made the fund from the back door of a Government contracts transaction in Ghana and he deposited it in a private investment/Finance company to avoid Government interfaces

It hasn't gone well for either of them. Heward changed his story, denying that the money was Charles Taylor's, and Stephen realised that Mal was unhappy with the "back door... of a Government contacts transaction" and not willing to take ownership of the money. Now both have come up with a plan... to get me to Ghana!

Quoth Heward:

Quote:
if you have doubt come down to Ghana without taking a cent and after you verify then you can cal for money. This is all i can say to you.

Quote:
I HAVE TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES T COME DOWN TO GHANA WITHOUT MONEY.JUST COME AND VERIFY. I HAVE PROMISED I WILL GIVE YOU $500K IF YOU FINANCE THE TRANSACTION. I BELIEVE YOU CAN TAKE SPEND LITTLE OF YOUR MONEY TO BUY TICKET AND COME AND VERIFY YOURSELF. JUST TAKE 3 DAYS OFF YOUR WORK. FORGET ABOUT WHAT YOU SEEN OR HEARD, IF YOU HAVE INTEREST, JUST COME DOWN. YOU HAVE AUSTRALIA EMBASSY IN GHANA. IF YOU COME, YOU CAN HIRE A DRIVER THERE TO TAKE YOU AROUND PERSONALLY. I AM OPEN AND HONEST AND I AM WILLING TO SEE YOU AND SHOW YOU WHAT I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU I HAVE. THIS IS NO STORY. I AM 100% CONFIDENT ASKING YOU TO COME BECAUSE I HAVE THE CASH $100M SPENDABLE AND GENUINE.

And from Stephen:

Quote:
Can you take 4-5 days working visit so that you can meet with the company and to the notary public to conclude moving the fund from the fiancial company strong room to the Access bank so that all these logic can be a thing of the past?

Will Saffarree Hostel have another customer soon? Stay tuned...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Geoffrey and his staffs are always delighted to welcome weary travellers.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic